Why did Dumbledore abandon Harry to cruelty and oppression

Why did Dumbledore abandon Harry to cruelty and oppression

Attached: 38AA1C6D-B38F-430A-820F-46A41EA645D5.jpg (720x718, 61K)

Because his aunt had magical blood that murdered evil people trying to kill harry

So he could know what being a wizard felt like in a world of mugmen.

To help him grow through pain

I wonder if Aunt Petunia could technically see magic shit.

wtf those lines werent in the movie

Because Dumbledore, while having what could broadly be described as good intentions, was a control freak who never truly believed that anyone could be as smart or useful as him and therefore he was free to manipulate, lie and use them 'for the greater good."

Yes they were youre too young to remember

Also his plan revolved entirely around Voldemort successfully murdering Harry, which is why he has no problem sending Harry into insanely dangerous situations with Voldemort over and over again.

What

>who never truly believed that anyone could be as smart or useful as him
he was objectively right about that though, he was smarter and better at magic, and his plan ended up working and saved everyone

Well, not everyone. RIP Fred. Or George. Whichever one it was.

>who never truly believed that anyone could be as smart or useful as him
That's true though, he's basically a god compared to everyone else. When the government is begging you to take absolute power on multiple occasions, and the entire country's population has no problem giving you personal control over their children, it's probably not hard to develop a bit of an ego.

im watching it now, was it just in the UK version?

Attached: Harry Potter 1 [4mbps].mkv_snapshot_00.23.55.084.jpg (1920x796, 63K)

doesn't anyone else think that apparition broke the series?
so do polyjuice potions for that matter

Because he knew his dad was a dickass chad

Polyjuice was a fun little deus ex machina, if not quite forced. Apparating feels pretty bullshit and basically turns wizards into Nightcrawler-esque superheroes.

The reason is that when Harry's mother died she cast a spell on him which among other things protects him from voldemort during childhood while he stays with his blood relation

He was busy getting his ass stuffed with 2 dozens cock every night apparently. Why didn't they show this part in the live action remake?

Attached: basedandfagpilled.png (500x540, 118K)

Attached: 1551475569580.png (646x646, 273K)

Rundown?

*punches another hole*

>some oldass fudgepacker forces custody of a kid on you
remind me why people believe he did anything wrong

Attached: 1418461649610468.jpg (474x700, 70K)

She knew everything. Her whole reason for acting like a cunt was similar to Snape’s, she didn’t get along with her sister anymore but was sad over her death.

The reason she didn’t want him going to Hogwarts and kept him shelled off was because she knew that getting involved with all that wizardry shit is what separates her from his sister.

There’s a reason that Harry still visited Dudley and his family even though they never really got along.

See

Love

So harry would become pure. Dumbledore could've dropped him to some rich parents but he would likely turn into a spoiled brat.

/DEH

Because he was a faggot

>Polyjuice was a fun little deus ex machina, if not quite forced.
I should mean that it's kind of bullshit that it could be used like it was in the fourth book
two, where they're just fooling a kid their own age for less than hour is a bit different

harry potter would've made a good cartoon series I think

Harry was required to go back. Not only was it to take advantage of the magical protection but because they were his guardians

There wasn’t any evil wizards to attack Harry until HP4, Dumblefag was just a dick.

B/c he knew Harry would put his name in the goblet

But dumbledick suspected voldemort was still alive

Living with adversity builds character. My very well off father used to tell me "no" on menial requests because "you need to get used to hearing the word no in life".