We live in a World where Adventure Time crashed and burned and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting memes and love

We live in a World where Adventure Time crashed and burned and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting memes and love

Attached: 1AED769B-A418-4226-81FD-CF734FD17922.jpg (183x194, 15K)

Nice joke go back to /trash/

He's right about FnCC memes popping up, but to a lot of people adventure Time didn't crash and burn, it just ended on a closing not and let people move on if they wanted to. AT still gets plenty of fanart, but it's about as much as most ended shows.

Attached: smoothkomaeda 1234328739380633600_p0.png (949x1400, 134K)

Attached: miitun4serk3t 1234495150870663174_p0.png (315x376, 49K)

Just goes to show you when you appeal to children first

>crashed and burned
>10 seasons

Attached: 4bdeefb91cca995d3c512ee901e827695dfb7ed3.png (1280x1280, 917K)

Attached: edae9fe75ed3dd608ef87e6ebe838fc82830e6fe.png (1280x1280, 508K)

It’s bizarre seeing the love for FBnCC now because I fucking hated it when it came out too.

I remember watching it and thinking it was fine, the art style being awful was part of it's charm.

I think it's partially nostalgia, ironic memeposting, and the fact that a lot of people of realizing that the Glitch Tech creator also made Fanboy and Chum Chum and how different and improved upon everything is compared to then

ya know, since Glitch Tech is also gaining traction and everyone wants to fuck Miko

To the shows credit, while the actual plot and writing is awful it's easily one of the best looking CGI shows in western animation and still holds up.

Bullshit, Fanboy and Chumchum was just straight up funny.
It wasn't a master piece but ti had a cool art style and some really funny jokes.
Everyone hated it cause it was part of that era where it was cool to shit on whatever Nick and Cartoon Network were making and now people are changing there tone cause some bitch ass cartoon youtuber said "Its actually good."
I was saying this shit was unironically good for years and everyone called em a fag and shit, then some dumb LSMarks looking mutherfucker says everything I said and suddenly everyone likes it or always liked it.

Fanboy and ChumChum is a forced meme

It did get an emmy, so it has that going for it.
Some of the plots were straight silly but yeah, it came out at a weird time.
Haven't seen any youtube videos but I wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: ESEPO4FWsAA8k9e.jfif.jpg (1242x603, 96K)

It probably has to do with the creator being one of the guys behind Glitch Techs.
But it's also possible there are people on a discord server coordinating posts in order to force it.

Gaslighting is rude, user

Yeah, OP is wrong. Adventure Time didn't die with a bang, but only a whimper.

Honestly only part I really didn't like about it was the theme song and occasional fart joke, but 90% of kids shows were guilty of that. Some of the jokes were genuinely really funny, like when Chum Chum got a 3 foot long neck so he could become a vampire

>AT concludes inspiring the next generation of artist and animators.
>FBaCC getting attention years after the fact because of a handful of ironic memes
yeah im sure the adventuretimefags are seething at this one

Attached: bitchwat.png (135x142, 44K)

This. Fucking hate when ecelebs come onto the scene and tell everyone what to think.

What basement dweller was talking about it?

How dare you.

Attached: Annotation 2020-01-29 140311.png (653x523, 9K)

Adventure time went to dumpster fire shit and that's on them and chadboy and chad chad is just now getting the love it deserved.

Adventure time deserved to crash and burn

Fanboy and Chum Chum are only being brought back for what they represent, not for any content or nostalgia. It’s the same reason why Cory in the House or Bee Movie memes exist, and I guess in like a few years it’ll be Horton Hears a Who or whatever. It’s just that thing you watched as a kid (because more and more kids during that time now are posting on social media) that you never fully processed why or how it came on your TV, and now it serves as a way for people to farm quick nostalgia points online without actually having to invest in the media itself. Quick, disposable, and expendable.