"GAWD, I hate this show so much! I thought it would be funny because I saw it on The Family Guy...

"GAWD, I hate this show so much! I thought it would be funny because I saw it on The Family Guy, but it's a total failure! Why are they focusing on STORYTELLING and CHARACTER rather than making fun of Hollywood like I do in my funny videos?! Why is he even a horse, that MAKES NO SENSE?! God I want to kill these writers and make them DRINK MY PISS!"

Attached: c.jpg (287x286, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iijTVPD3kbs
youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rPzT667zwUg
webtoons.com/en/challenge/blinded-by-nostalgia-the-doug-walker-story/list?title_no=175036&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

normal words but a horse guyu

That’s not what Doug sounds like at all

Normal reviews, but a loud guy.

Wario Jew, but a pedophile.

i've never seen a single clip of BoJack, i haven't even seen people talk about it, but i've seen people mention it, a LOT, especially lately.
So what is that show?

I am not entertained by that youtuber. I don't think he is funny.

What did he actually say?

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS?

Normal memories, but a Nostalgic guy

It's a show about a washed up 90's actor, who is a horse-man, trying to find purpose in his life while also being extremely sad and depressed. A lot of the humor is dry and situational.

The cast is comprised of humans and human-animal hybrids that functionally are just like people. It'd be best described as a dark comedy that's primarily character driven.

I'd say to give the first season a shot (or at least four episodes) and see if you like it from there.

It ended recently, hence the amount of people mentioning it. The show is essentially a parody of Hollywood and Hollywood culture. We follow the title character's journey to find happiness. But the main character is hollywood.

>So what is that show?
An overly drawn out "Why the long face"-joke

Hollywoo
ftfy

BLACK GUY! WOMAN! GET IN HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=iijTVPD3kbs

does he actually not like the show
I am not watching the video someone braver than I please inform me

Attached: firework.webm (960x540, 1.59M)

>there are still people unironically watching Doug Walker in 2020
we live in a strange and confusing time

It can't be, is, is that...a Bat Credit Card?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH

I'M GOING INSANE

BLACK GUY HELP ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: criticgun.jpg (304x166, 6K)

The things I do for love. I watched the video. Critic loves the show the OP is just shitposting

>people give Doug shit for being formulaic and using the same jokes
>they can only use the same three jokes to criticize Doug, one of which is just parroted from shitty lets players.

Hi Doug. What's the next NC video about?

That would probably scare me as well if i saw that as a kid

>they can only use the same three jokes to criticize Doug, one of which is just parroted from shitty lets players.
Sounds like what you're saying is WHY IS THAT FUNNY? I DON'T GET IT!

There's no fucking chance that would be his take on it. Doug is an idiot who thinks he's smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y

But unlike you, he was entertaining.

What do you guys think Doug's cringiest bit was?

Ha that’s actually really funny

HORSE CREDIT CARD???!!!!!
HOLYWOOD, WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE HOLYWOOD???!!!

Attached: 1582563323159.png (398x492, 272K)

Melvin melvin brother of the joker

It has relatively run of the mill dialogue, but, in a somewhat perplexing twist, stars a man of equine ancestry.

When is cancer finally getting to him?

>HEY GUYS, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT DOUG WALKER IS RETARDED!

congratulations on figuring that out 5 years too-late

Redpill me on this person.

Note that I have never and do not currently pay attention to YouTube "celebs" and personallythink they should be gassed en masse.

Why is Ramsey Dewey whining about fucking Horseman now? I thought he just bitches about kung fu.

Thank you.

>make observation about how unoriginal dougposters are
>get the two most thoroughly generic and obvious responses.
Poetry
Probably Melvin or the entire Wall review. It would really be hard to pinpoint a single moment of cringe. Really any time you can tell he thought he was being a creative genius, it's almost always terrible.

I thought he banged a 16 year old or something?

Doug Walker, also known as "Nostalgia Critic", is a long-standing formative figure when it comes to online movie reviews, more or less "inventing" the beat-by-beat recap format which you see in most other movie reviews these days. His case is notorious for having also spawned one of the more prolific online entertainment networks, Channel Awesome, which recently saw a mass exodus of its creators after several grievances were publicly aired regarding the executive staff and their actions, including the protection of a creator within the network who was found to have been engaged in sexual abuse.

Modernity bad, depression is a fashion statement

Doug pls

Is there a reason these threads aren't deleted on sight? This is just spam at this point.

Is Jontron the only yootoob guy that has actual production values on his videos?

Most of these guys still film in front of blank walls or in their literal (not figurative) basements, despite having had over 10 years of success, for some reason.

GET IN COSTUME

>be strong, Doug
>be strong for mother

Attached: doug and rob.jpg (640x360, 31K)

You know he’s actually a fairly normal guy.

What do you think happens on the Channel Awesome casting couch?

Attached: 1582451655035.png (444x675, 471K)

>Doug is completely delusional thinking he's great and nothing can go wrong
>Rob realizing that this is it, they can't go anywhere from here, he's stuck making shitty youtube internet videos while being made fun of on the internet and no serious company will take them seriously after the whole change the channel thing

No, tons have, just that you don't really need to nor is it worthwhile unless you can easily get a mil per video.

>Doug Walker
>Not in all caps

I wasted my childhood on watching reviews of this unfunny fuck
It's really a terrible feeling

Jontron's name is tainted because it turns out he's a racist prick, so no one counts him.

Hey now, most of us did bud, and honestly what else were you gonna do? It's fine, you grew out of it and thats the important part.

Jontron can go on to actually murder people due to their race and I wouldn’t give a fuck. I like the videos.

He was one of the few available. It's not really your fault

Only problem is Jon's vids lost all their soul once he started using scripts, static shots and studios

Didn't the flex tap video come after the controversy?

I actually give him shit for being a horrible neglectful cunt at best but kudos for you I suppose.

Yes but that's just sad when you realize it
Also whole #changethechannel thing was really disappointing
I was honestly laughing at some moments of anniversary movies but now I'm not able even to watch it again

Doug's opinions are objectively shit

Attached: Duncanville 103.mp4_snapshot_12.11.378.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>So what is that show?
Normal words, but a horse guy

Hollywoob

Jontron is fucking bizarre, because his videos don't need production values. The guy is sitting on a couch awkwardly starting and stopping the video with his keyboard as he watches it. It doesn't feel like he really needs a studio or set for what he does. It's not even a James Rolfe thing where he treats it like it were an actual show he was filming. It's just a guy doing a low budget couch review, except with budget.

Don't forget that he once tried to make his own Channel Awesome movie.It so downright boring and badly directed, that not only it showed his unrepentant incompetence. His "actors", other youtube e-celebs that helped him cobble together the trainwreck, actually fainted on set due to heat exhaustion. You know similar to the troubles in "The Room" but unlike Tommy Wiseau's so bad that its good movie. Doug made a bad and boring slog, broadcasting to the world that he couldn't put his money where his mouth is.

THIS GUY WEARING A HORSEMASK IS RUINING MY REVIEW!
BLACK GUY WOMAN GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>Don't forget that he once tried to make his own Channel Awesome movie.
Incorrect; he made three of them. They were all done as crossover events for the website's anniversary, and the actors/actresses were all other Channel Awesome talent.

>this shithead makes more money in a day than you make in a month

Attached: 1579941244108.jpg (640x960, 75K)

I keep watchig doug reviews

I'm surprised there is still people who watched his reviews. Really, the format became old pretty quickly even back in the days of early YouTube.

WE ARE NOT DOING THE SUPER VILLAIN SHUFFLE

the wall segment with the demonic furries

Attached: fennah.jpg (1200x557, 82K)

IVE FOUND AN IRREGULARITY

youtube.com/watch?v=rPzT667zwUg

or read it here
webtoons.com/en/challenge/blinded-by-nostalgia-the-doug-walker-story/list?title_no=175036&page=1

What do you think about The Wall?

>They're just characters, why do you need to throw on a bunch of stupid labes? Is any character that isn't human a furry by your standard? what a boring person you must be.
>Nice furry profile picture, by the way.
What did he/her mean by this?

Attached: 1552190834405.jpg (540x540, 47K)

I'm not into wojakposting but this is the only pic that faithfully depicts what he felt when he read that comment

Attached: butthurt wojak.jpg (626x750, 49K)

What did he actually think about it

I mean he's not wrong, this is pretty fucked up

Read the OP

It's one of my favorite movies, the review is pretty mediocre but it does make 1.5 good points here and there. People mostly gave it shit because Doug is an easy target now and him trying to make anything ambitious in the next few years going to be scrutinized to hell. I'm pretty sure if AVGN did the same thing people would react more positively.

They were 18 or 20, but they said they were "mentally 16."

Still raped them though.

Yeah, that's more like AVGN

I thought mental age didn’t matter and that was why 1000 year old lolis were gross?

>did not say ass or fuck even once

maybe James Rolfe, but AVGN? Hell no

No it's fucking trash, doug should just do the reviews in the same way he does disneycember.

You won't trick me like that

Even if she was 16 she'd still be of age in most of the US. Sounds like he's just a rapist then.

>it's another user is obsessed with [e-celeb] thread

He didn’t say that at all.
He actually praised the show.

he's doing pretty damn good these days, far better than most youtubers of his gen.

All that 4 camera sitcom tier production just from reacting to something with a funny face

Yeah, a lot of us lived vicariously through the old TGWTG videos, seeing what looked like a bunch of friends making silly internet videos together.
It really sucked to find out that that bunch of friends were really a dysfunctional pile of assholes.

>I'm not into wojakposting
Then replace them.
This one's free.

Attached: ITS NOT FAIR.png (648x1108, 285K)

thas' roight, ol' jonby's a filtheh disgoostin' reehcist, aye. be'er ta wotch mah vid'yows instead, i wot

Attached: ASolitaryChestnut.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Attached: nc52.jpg (562x780, 222K)

African American man, female, please report to me immediately. I have detected an irregularity in this animated film.

Commentator! Pray tell, what transpireth here?

It is I, Malcolm, a kindly nobleman of great renown!

Californication but with furries

Also remember that he tried to retire the Nostalgia Critic, but his new show that he made to replace it (Demo Reel) was so fucking awful that it forced him to revive his old series, but with many elements taken from Demo Reel forcefully shoved into it.
All of his modern reviews that revolve more around his shitty writing, lame actors, and hours' worth of cringe-worthy skits and acting, all stem from the fact that Demo Reel failed and he doesn't want to let it go.

You're exremely fucking based for this one.

What I don't get about Doug Walker is that he has to draw out his jokes so damn long. I don't even mean the skits, I just skipped those when I still watched his stuff. But his actual jokes go on for fucking ever. Even when he has a genuinely funny joke in there once or twice, he just dwells on it for a good thirty seconds, giving me enough time to go from "ha funny" to "yeah I get it" to "move the fuck on already". And then two minutes later he gives a callback to said joke.
Why is he starring at me like he is waiting for my reactions? Does he forget to put in the canned laughter? Why can't he just make a joke and immediately go on with the script once it is done? Instead he has to hammer in the point by adding and adding and adding to the punchline. Jesus Christ, it is so frustrating, because I feel the guy could actually improve somewhat if he wasn't his own worst Yes-man.

Why does this prick keep appearing on my time line? I don't follow him

Well I mean he was the most profilic, being shipped by his over enthusiastic fans everywhere, being shilled by algorithm because he covered stuff that was starting to make a nostalgic comeback online and sadly we all did live vicariously through him and his posse of nerds whom we all thought were really tight buddies. Also that God awful SHOUTY humour is hilarious when you're 16 in 2009 and you think Robot Chicken and Family Guy are still funny

If I ever got my hands on 200,000$ I wouldn't spend it on a shitty game show we that looks worse than something from Tim and Eric

he's the neurotic northerner videogame git

But no one even liked the AVGN movie and his sketch heavy based reviews are often the lest popular but people are more willing to give James a chance again because the worst thing you can say about the AVGN movie was there slight ego and and jokes were not funny. Shit like the ammavaersy movies, The Wall and Christmas with the Kranks not only have an ego problem so massive it makes the AVGN movie look modest, but a myriad of other issues. Doug isn't an easy target because LMAO LETS BULLY DOUG, Doug is an easy target because he makes himself an easy target

It's a show about a sad horse in Hollywood

John does the same shit people rightfully crap on Doug for which is interrupting the review to do dumbass skits with his literally who cast.

Also Jon has been a low key product placement channel for like 3 years now

Its Family Guy humour

Pretty sure it's criticizing the guy for calling his stuff furry for being animals but has an animal profile picture.
Still dumb though

But less nudity