You are a trainee Judge. Your superior tells you that you failed the physical by 0.6%...

You are a trainee Judge. Your superior tells you that you failed the physical by 0.6%, but she'll reexamine your results if you spend some time with "private training." What do you do?

Attached: c6842339d245981f27d6691e67b94b7f.jpg (640x960, 86K)

Call HR

Well extra training couldn’t hurt, count me in

That sounds very illegal. Execute without mercy

Extra judicial relationship, incitement to commit crime, attempted corruption of a minor and improper training techniques. The last one is only a compulsory health and safety course, but the others are guaranteed time on Titan and a very thorough probing by the SJS for other past crimes.

yes ma'am!

Based

Attached: Sex thing.png (954x372, 701K)

judge dredd is mexican btw

is that jessie j?

I approve.

Attached: bbff3408428ecd59863feb32ed203720.jpg (800x1274, 74K)

It's another test.

Can I get a transfer to Oz? Or even Brit-Cit?

Have you considered that she might LITERALLY mean private training? As in, the non-sexy kind? The Judges seem to have basically no sex drive anyway.

You're an idiot, Judges don't kill people for all crimes.

The correct move would be to report her to higher authority, this might actually be part of your assessment.

Goddamnit Sidney.

This is a judge impersonator, or more likely a judge impersonating a judge impersonator as a test. In any case I detain her and report the incident.

You have failed the test, 20 years in the Isocubes.

Accepting a solicitation for carnal relationships with a fellow judge, corruption, dereliction of duty. That's 30 years in the cubes scumbag.

Report to ReSyk for I have failed to achieve my life's purpose.

Report her for suspect attempt of illicit relations?

I would go through with the "private training," and alert a judge I trust if things got sexual. It was be presumptuous of me to assume that my superior officer wanted to sleep with me without solid evidence.

*would be
I can't fucking type.

report to my superiors, as fraternizing is against the law and is 6 months in the cube. then i pass, because it was just another test to see if i would follow the law, or my trainer

I cast flare

Ask myself WWDD?
Then do that.

But he would arrest the superior officer because he's a judge. You're not so you'd just get sent to the cubes yourself for impersonating a judge. Also if you try to do the Dredd scowl you might earn a few extra years.

> The Judges seem to have basically no sex drive anyway.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

>The Judges seem to have basically no sex drive anyway.

Attached: 1530196148478.jpg (1200x949, 87K)

Ah, I see you are a true Citizen.

I'm not talking literally you dumb fuck. Dredd is basicaly the Judge Paragon and all should aspire to become as close him as possible. But not spatially closer, 'cos thats fraternization and gets you hooked up to an aversion machine.

git gud and try again

WHEN THE FUCK IS DEADWORLD COMING BACK

I want her to peg me

I'll agree to it, if I failed then I obviously need more training. However, if her definition of "private training" is anything dubious I'm contacting the SJS

Attached: Ron_Smith_Judge_Dredd.jpg (744x1024, 280K)

It's clearly a test and I'd have no reason to mistrust a Judge.

>giving in once
user if you dont stand up for yourself you'll end up becoming her pussy slave for her whole career

Attached: Untitled7.png (582x646, 358K)

5 years in the iso-cubes for attempting to solicit a Judge.

That’s against the law for judges.

Only Dredd.

Attached: thot patrol.jpg (823x1278, 374K)

cum pants

follow all direct orders issued by superior officer
that is the LAW

Nah all judges are celibate, except Wally squad and maybe psi. They have conditioning for it.

Pretty shit conditioning to be honest.

Some of them fall and engage in affairs, there's major characters who have had that plotline

Attached: 3494841-demarco pi.png (810x960, 642K)

this will never not make me kek

Attached: 1503249832417.png (904x401, 646K)

Hell yes. An opportunity to improve myself and hands-on training with a superior? I'm game, let's do this thing!

The founder of the Judge system itself had a kid.

This is how I react, criminal

Attached: under arrest.jpg (900x566, 218K)

No one ever said that Judges were a good system. Just the best one for the Big Meg.

IMAGINE

Attached: 1535766053728.jpg (1656x2302, 875K)

Wait twelve months to retake the exam.

OP should really think about just commissioning this as a fanfic or something.

RIP

Attached: Judge Dredd - Kovacs 01.jpg (539x634, 46K)

>tfw you'll never peel open a Hershey

Attached: 1532722328934.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Feels stomm, creep.

Attached: Judge Dredd - Hershey Zipping.jpg (600x825, 67K)

I’d let her gaze into the dick of user.

>of a minor
Looks like she’ll have company

Sounds like you're looking for a job, Judge.

Are judges inspiration or inspirated from warhammer 40k?

Inspiration. 2000 AD predates 40k by a full decade.

thank you.

Tell that to Judge Giant.

Remember the Judges suicide squad? They were allowed to do whatever the fuck they wanted because they had a like 99% chance of death on missions.

One black dude is in a jacuzzi smoking a cartoonishly large blunt even

Attached: Screenshot_20191002-074641.jpg (1080x1920, 1.08M)

The women even have naughty sex dreams. And this woman told Dredd how she felt about him and he responded with that she has daddy issues lmao rekt

Attached: 4352650392f1214eeb753fd2aee1f675.jpg (572x765, 67K)

Attached: 1518628414745.png (591x835, 496K)

What was her true crime? Be honest.

Attached: 63d44c2a26f3fe1794b6421eb7118471.jpg (2055x2988, 2.34M)

I like to believe Judge Fear got to her in the end. Just to give him a single victory.

Attached: RCO061_1553053558.jpg (1218x1600, 322K)

The crime is life.
The sentence is sex.

The comics got terrible with making bobcut a jobber as the Chief Judge who always had to be WRONG just so Dredd could flounce in and be right.

He's never going to be killed off like originally intended, with the passage of time causing him to natrually get slower and slower until one bad collar ends with him getting blasted.
Its basically just Big 2 comics by that point.

>He's never going to be killed off like originally intended
Isn't he still aging in real-time? He's going to break a hip one day and not get up after.

Don't recall that working out so well for the last girl that tried.

Attached: RCO066_1582343860.jpg (1102x1527, 572K)

After all that bullshit, it was such a relief that Wagner wrote her exit as dignified as it was. Bless that old fuck.

And yeah, it's a bummer that they won't let that happen, even as an AU. I can understand not wanting to get rid of their flagship character, especially while they're still trying to push him into other markets, but doing a special What If story for the longtime readers that doesn't affect main continuity just seems like the best compromise.

Attached: Judge Dredd - Hershey & Dredd The Gauntlet Color.jpg (842x1191, 395K)

We got to see the 'end' of Karl Urban's Dredd at least. Sure it was this gigantic spectacle that involved him turning into some weird zombie trapped in the movie version of Deadworld, but it was at least an end.

He had an entire body rejuvenation a few years back.

He was running around literally with no skin as some criminals broke into the lab half way through the process.

Attached: IMG_20200304_081405.jpg (2480x3508, 1.54M)

How do artists stand having to draw that intricate eagle in every single frame god damn.

If I was a Dredd artist I'd go Liefield on that shit and frame every shot so judge shoulders were out of view.

Dredd artists are really fucking good.

Attached: Di-DkG5W0AElsr9.jpg (913x1200, 260K)

This was cosplay, right?

Cover illustration of a dream DeMarco had. There are highly illegal Jimping clubs where you can find a partner who keeps the helmet on at all times though.

See, can you believe we live in a world where people are actually salivating over Dark Judges stories again? Gone is the dark times of Dead Reckoning, Three Amigos and Judgement on Gotham. Has there been another comic book character more thoroughly rehabbed than Sssidneey? It's like everything since My Name is Death has been solid gold.

Attached: DsOPuw8XcAACtPA.jpg (1190x1200, 178K)

Deadworld makes a really good case of letting other people handle established characters once creators get bored with them.
I'm never gonna forget how Dreams came out less than a year after Wagner and Staples' Dark Justice and blew it out of the fucking water.

Attached: 2000AD-1949-025.jpg (1680x2208, 1.33M)

I think getting them away from Dredd himself has really helped them out. More characters could stand to get out of his shadow. Dominion and the Torture Garden vastly improved on Dark Justice purely because Dredd and Anderson were out of the picture and they could be around characters that they could actually scare and kill.