Who's better

Who's better

Attached: catwoman-black-cat.jpg (1400x700, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HIMNkDu1RPM
youtube.com/watch?v=w83cxFgvuc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redheads

Attached: you_are_gay.jpg (650x433, 95K)

Fuck off mutie scum

Obvs Selina.

Attached: MBRVpN0_d.jpg (453x700, 49K)

Catwoman has better stories for the simple fact of having more solo stuff, but Black Cat has a better dynamic with her love interest. Batman and Catwoman interactions suck major balls.

Cat.
Bat.

In what context?

If you're asking which one is a better thief, Selina. She's willing to cross boundaries that Felicia has long since been unwilling to cross due to a sense of moralistic guilt that rubbed off from Peter. Selina on the other hand largely ignores Bruce's moral code and sticks to her own morality, which is a lot looser and sometimes counters Bruce's out of sheer spite when he does something to piss her off. Selina also commands a lot more respect in the underworld even in spite of her known Batman allegiance. Even when they were both crime lords, Selina did a better job of it. She just has it in her to be a thieving criminal way more than Felicia does. The worst for Felicia was when she was jaded by a perceived Spider-Man betrayal during Slott's run which should be ignored as out of character

If you're asking which one is better wife material, Felicia as she currently exists outclasses Selina. Current Felicia, after her unslotting, is way more stable than Selina could ever be. Factoring out editorial mandates and going strictly by personality alone, Any marriage between Bruce and Selina is going to be rocky as hell and filled with challenges. Felicia on the other hand quitting thievery and going all in on the heroics with her husband Peter, on the other hand, is much more believable and sustainable since she genuinely tried in the past even without Peter and did a good job. Having Peter there as a rock to lean on? She'd stop the thieving and it wouldn't hamper her fun as a character in the least
I'd imagine even dating, Felicia would just be a more fun date than Selina as well. Selina just seems like they type you NEED to be Bruce Wayne tier to even impress, while Felicia has been shown to get along with with Joe Everyman and find good qualities in those men on multiple occasions just as much as any super hero type. Selina demands excellence and luxury. Felicia has enough of her own in both, all she wants out of a relationship is adventure

Gentlemen prefer blondes.

Attached: 1487347454349.jpg (325x282, 31K)

You cant make me pick

Attached: 157f8bdba378633c36827bb2c12c3eec.jpg (735x1009, 87K)

>both thieves
>both cocktease the hero to get away with stealing
>both are superficially interested in the hero but not the man

filthy casual

Only for Tom King.

Attached: hushhc_1024x1024.jpg (664x1023, 131K)

Black cat has never had much as far as solo stories go. Shes kind of always relied on spidey. Of course when they're written well I love it.

Attached: cbabd3b3d0c6bcab54bbd921e5ab6749.jpg (736x1587, 122K)

Christ you autist, he was asking which one you'd rather cooooooom at/in.

This is false.
Felicia's feelings have long since evolved when it comes to Peter.
Unlike Selina, who has largely remained the same, Felicia did eventually realize she cared for Peter in a way that went beyond the superficial. In Felicia's mind, good and honest Peter Parker was the man she actually grew to love and admire, not the mask he wore.
But by the time she realized this, it was already too late and Peter was married to MJ. Felicia was bitter about this for the longest time because she rejected a fantastic and loving man for petty and selfish reasons and lost out of him because of it, even though he was perfect for her. She had nobody to blame but herself for missing out.

Catwoman, but they both adhere to that terrible and narratively fraught "sexy femme fatale who gets away with her various crimes because she's shtupping the hero" cliche.

Apparently Selina has herpes and Felicia (ironically) gives shitty oral.

How either can confirm this about the other is not yet established. Maybe someone should write that episode. You know, for character development reasons.

Attached: Black_Cat_Woman_by_AdamHughes.jpg (792x504, 378K)

Black Cat needs a good solo series

Attached: d22e32dce3ec65e900035cceb2bff200.jpg (675x1200, 100K)

>She's willing to cross boundaries that Felicia has long since been unwilling to cross due to a sense of moralistic guilt that rubbed off from Peter.
Felicia in some recent years had become a full on super mob boss, she went villain

Attached: IMG_20200215_192646.jpg (1341x2048, 409K)

Attached: black cat pose 3.jpg (845x1200, 818K)

No. It has always sucked. It sucked under Wein, Brubaker, Loeb, and even Dini.
It's always the same shit where either Catwoman shows up to be attacked by some random villain and Batman needs to run against time to avenge or save her at the expense of everything, and in the end Batman is not sure if she was part in the villain's plan and Catwoman leaves pissed off because Batman dared to distrust her after her eleventh backstabbing, or Catwoman shows up to help Batman on something and again Batman is not sure if Catwoman pulled some shady shit and Catwoman leaves pissed off because Batman dared to distrust her after eleventh backstabbing. Batman also always behave like some needy pussy wiped faggot that lets all the shit Selina does slide, even her utter disrespect for everything he stands and even his very self. And it gets progressively worse when it's some love triangle bullshit in her own comic where she behaves like some major slut and gets pissy about Batman trying to help her or reign her in.

Shit fucking sucks major balls. Always has.

>Felicia in some recent years had become a full on super mob boss, she went villain

user that was Dan Slott.
All of that shit was basically retconned within 4 months of him finally getting off the book and we don't talk about it anymore.
It goes right into the "Not my Spider-Man" vault with other absolute bullshit such as
>The Evil That Men Do
>One More Day
>One Moment in Time
>Sins Past
>Sins Remembered
>Peter Parker being Tony Stark 2.0
And of course, an oldy but a sure as shit bady
>The Clone Saga

Black Cat and Spider-Man interactions are fucking trash and not a single writer managed to make it work, unlike Mj or Gwen those 2 personalities apparently simply don't fit together to cause good chemistry They are possibly the worst Spider-Man ship, yes even worse than motherfucking Mary Silk x Peter, at least those 2 show some interesting contrast and some deep similarities. Even Carol x Peter is Peter.

Catboi2

>user that was Dan Slott.
Though she was at her worst/most evil in Hawkeye vs. Deadpool and Star Lord, which were by Duggan and Zdarsky, respectively.

Nothing like that happened in Dark Prince Charming, Dark Victory, the Autobio of Bruce Wayne, and a zillion over oneoffs.

Read a comic.

Black Cat is hotter and has better costume designs.

In Dark Prince Charming and Dark Victory she's just there. Nothing but an arm-candy that's there just to play the girlfriend role for a bit before fucking off.

Where the fuck did Cyke find a spine?

Probably the one that didn't turn to mob boss for superpowers behind the hero's back.

Nah. She's there to give Bruce something to push against in order to show how the possibility of having a love child affects him. She's the character that helps explain Bruce's inner psyche to the reader. And neither of them really get the better of the other in the end...

So if they were actual cats instead of humans in costumes, Catwoman would be straight black fur, while Black Cat would be fluffy with white patches?

Dude have you ever read Dark Victory? She's got this whole subplot with Falcone, even to the point where Batman is trying to use her to get information on Sofia.

I don't know man Catwoman beat up 3 Flashes. I don't even think Black Cat could beat 3 random thugs.

Attached: 211343.jpg (703x1080, 257K)

>Centrism

Attached: 20191102_184819.jpg (386x579, 145K)

The problem with Black Cat is that beyond lusting after Peter's dick resulting in a participation trophy, she doesn't have much going for her. On the other end, Selina has a similar problem, but compounded by the fact that modern Catwoman basically stole Felicia's character. So they're both kind of in a rut, wouldn't you say? At least Selina's costume looks feline.

Also I'm getting pretty tired of Yea Forums magically pretending they never liked Catwoman because King wrote her like shit.

Attached: Catwoman vs Black Cat.jpg (770x595, 188K)

Whats the point of ever pointing out the flashes having access to relative time if they can't even react to a fist or kick coming out or already extended to try to intercept them.

Chronic anti king spergs are the worst desu. The definition of jilted lovers.

Attached: 1565595962910.jpg (816x1020, 110K)

>Also I'm getting pretty tired of Yea Forums magically pretending they never liked Catwoman because King wrote her like shit.
I never liked her before. I kinda like her as a solo thing or fuck-buddy to Batman, but the whole romance shit is always awful. It doesn't fit either character and just make both look bad, specially Batman. It sucks.

>It doesn't fit either character
You're either an idiot or doesn't understand the material or a casual. Your choice

Thank you for actually answering famo.
Have a (you)

Or i read the comics and am tired of the character and the terrible effect she has on Batman.

Black cat.
Her look is better and she's not a gross untrustworthy skank

>Or i read the comics
You haven't demonstrated that given your comments. I can understand not liking the dynamic, but given what you've said it feels more as if you're projecting some other autism into it. Well that and clearly not getting it.

>she's not a gross untrustworthy skank
So I take it you aren't aware of her fucking Daredevil and Luke Cage then? Or the number of times she's betrayed Peter? Pot, meet kettle

Because it's Ivy Assuming Direct Control over them. It's 50% she has no idea what she's doing with speedforce, 50% She really doesn't want to kill Bruce or even hurt Selina. Later she accidentally Superman's Bruce and freaks out.

That person is right.
Catwoman is bad for the Bat.
But you are all ProCatwoman, so you shouldn't CARE that the catwoman character is terrible for batman and has never at any point done anything good for or with the character.

Selina is an old woman compare to Felicia.

Attached: 1563645707257.png (800x1542, 1.23M)

>Catwoman is bad for the Bat.
That's a different conversation entirely. I'm not pro or against the relationship. I merely understand the WHY behind it. Is it healthy or either of them? Probably not. Regardless, this is shipping autism that you and him are fixated on, and has little to do with actual character.

So in short, you're both surface level retards jumping on the bandwagon because King made it acceptable to shit on Catwoman.

DC the ones that doesn't get. It used to be entertaining when she was a femme fatale and their relationship comprised of mind-games with the two trying to best the other.
The moment DC tried to push their relationship as some grand romance is when things started to fall apart hard. It became this sappy never-ending drama where Catwoman's shady past and Batman's trust issues would always get in between their budding romance, with the fault most of the times resting lading on Batman's feet. Batman would also be portrayed as this unattractive loner who has in Catwoman his only shot at love in order to justify the romance and every time things ended up in flames he'd brood like a teenager.
And you want to know why we had this eternal will-they, won't-they dance? Because DC knows that Catwoman can't survive without the aid of shipping, but also that her main thing is being a thief. But they want to have their cake and eat it too, so you've these stories where Catwoman is portrayed as trying to turn a new leaf and finally resolve things with Batman, before Batman in his retardation sabotage everything and she's forced to go back to her old ways. Rinse and repeat. And it's always Batman's fault, because of course it is. Why would it ever be the main star's fault of this shitty romance?

youtu.be/HIMNkDu1RPM

Video related. Jesus Fuck, i'm tired of this bullshit. Give me Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, White Rabbit, anyone else. At least Talia al Ghul is allowed to be portrayed as the cunt she obviously is.

They're both old and busted

Attached: 1500947265338.jpg (656x960, 96K)

>this is shipping autism that you and him are fixated on, and has little to do with actual character.
It's about writing. I don't care about the shipping nonsense. If she was written as a good romantic partner in the books i'd love her, but in most stories she drags down the story and makes Batman look like a simp and a retard. The problem are the stories being samey and bad when she's the focus of it.

Bruce is attracted to Selina because he thinks he can save her.
Selina is attracted to Batman because he was the only one in her life who stuck around this long. At heart, it boils down to two fucked adults with deep rooted childhood trauma which is arguably not healthy. But that's shipping bullshit you're hung up on, and not the entirety of Selina's character.
>I don't care about the shipping nonsense.
Apparently you do, because that's the thing you keep complaining about and not Selina's actual character.

>Bruce is attracted to Selina because he thinks he can save her.
>Selina is attracted to Batman because he was the only one in her life who stuck around this long. At heart, it boils down to two fucked adults with deep rooted childhood trauma which is arguably not healthy.
And that dynamic fucking suck major balls, and rarely if ever results in good stories. Specially now that they've inverted the dynamic (somewhere around 2008) and Batman is the one who's usually portrayed as the one being in the need of saving. Be it from himself or the latest villain.

>Bruce is attracted to Selina because he thinks he can save her.
>Selina is attracted to Batman because he was the only one in her life who stuck around this long.
Talia al Ghul works better.

Having a bodycount means gross untrustworthy skank?

Do you REALLY want to compare the relationship and sexual histories of both of those characters? I mean really.

Outside of being an easy fuck for when he's angry and desprately needs to nut in a hot piece of pussy.
What does she actually bring to batman's....life?
Anything good?
I'll wait.
Name any ANY story where she was good.

Catwoman is shit and always has been. Black Cat is not.

I keep trying to get away from the shipping discussion and yet you keep circling back. Almost as if beyond that, you don't know shit about Catwoman's character.
Talia never really loved Bruce for who he was. That's kind of the tragedy there. She wanted to mold him just like her father tried to do. It was another form of manipulation.
>Having a body count
Who said that? I'm saying the shit you're complaining about applies to both characters.
>What does she actually bring to batman's....life?
What does that matter? That's shipping autism AGAIN. Christ you people are hopeless, and all you ever think about. No wonder you wrote off the character. Casual fucks, the lot of you.
>Name any story she was good
Fucking Brubaker's run you shit.

>Harley Quinn,
Joker's insane sloppy seconds? No.
>Poison Ivy,
Insane evil pansexual litteral rapist and butcher of hundreds of thousands? No.

>White Rabbit
Don't know who she is. But I remember hearing some stupid feminist thing about her and the mad hatter. No.

>Talia al Ghul
Makes perfect sense, but DC are such creepy faggots about Bruce getting some trim and having a babby out of wedlock that they made him into a goddamned rape victim and damien a fucking testube baby. Only way to make damian work in my eyes is to say they used the st.dumas technology to build him.

Nah. Talia al Ghul is a terrorist

Catwoman fucking sucks as a character because you KNOW GODDAMNED WELL SHE"S FUCKING NOTHING UNLESS SHES UNDERNEATH BATMAN
It's why you're so desperate to defend the non relationship between the two.

As for talia, she knows exactly who batman is and that's why she loves him.
Catwoman only knows the fantasy of brucewayne and the batman costume.

Feels good being a casual so I don't need to be emotionally invested in characters and can just look at sexy fanart.

You can know more than how to tie your shoes and still enjoy sexy fanart.
Hell in some cases knowing things make the cheesecake taste even sweeter.

>KNOW GODDAMNED WELL SHE"S FUCKING NOTHING UNLESS SHES UNDERNEATH BATMAN
If you're a casual, sure.
>As for talia, she knows exactly who batman is and that's why she loves him
She loves what he could be, not for who he is. I don't care about your shipping bullshit anyway.

I don't want to turn this in to a BatCat thread, but Selina is literally the only on of Bruce's options that isn't either a civilian or a fucking mass murderer. She may not be the best, but she's the least worst.

>I keep trying to get away from the shipping discussion and yet you keep circling back.
Because there's hardly anything worthy to talk about Catwoman outside of shipping, since shipping is the thing keeping her on life support.
>Talia never really loved Bruce for who he was. That's kind of the tragedy there.
Who told you that? Tom King. Talia always loved Bruce for who he was. Her father who only saw Bruce as the man he could become. And you're going with that in defense of Catwoman? The character for the longest time only cared about Batman because for the cowl?
It doesn't matter if they're evil or whatever, because what matters is a good story. At least with some fucked up evil villain there is chance of conflict.
Take Talia al Ghul for example. Batman sees in her a nice hot piece of ass who's not all in on the whole take over the world business, but her father the eco-terrorist is and he wants Batman to bone his daughter so the two of them can be the next world's Adam and Eve. Ra's's evil as fuck, Talia not so much. CONFLICT! How will Batman convince daddy's girl to side with him? Will she truly side with him? What will Ra's do? Oooh, the anticipation. Or you can do like Morrison and show that now daddy's girl isn't playing second fiddle for no man anymore and she's the eco-terrorist after everything Batman cares! Damn!
With Catwoman you've the story bending itself backwards to justify every fucking thing she does and always trying to place the blame on Batman why shit never work out between them. The conflict is the shitty will they, won't they bullshit that everyone's tired of.

>Luke Cage
Not on-panel, never referenced, so not canon. Just Hudlin niggerserting.

>She may not be the best, but she's the least worst.
She's easily, EASILY the worst. She's boring. She's obnoxious. She's a criminal that always get a slap on the writs. She's a cunt that's always justified. She's a backstabber who always has a "reason". She fucking sucks.

I'd rather see Batman dating literally Hitler in drags, because at least then you've an interesting story.

Don't necessarily agree, but this is a based post. Well thought out answer, user.

>If you're a casual, sure.
user, the casual thinks that catwoman is awesome and is for batman and is a whole character on her own.

>She loves what he could be, not for who he is.
If that were true then she wouldn't love him or care she'd have multiple suitors and not spend her time on batman alone.

>I don't care about your shipping bullshit anyway.
user, you didn't say a single thing about her as a character. Not one.
You are fervently defending her ability to be batman's girlfriend.

She's not that. She's some serial criminal skank he occasionally hatefucks into a coma before deciding to either let her go or toss her back into minimum security prison.

Felicia is the real deal ofc

Attached: 1581544366996.jpg (1024x1470, 568K)

>Because there's hardly anything worthy to talk about Catwoman outside of shipping
More like that's the only thing you're able to talk about hence why you keep harping about it
>Who told you that? Tom King
Don't even pull that shit, fucktard. She always wanted him to take up the mantle, and be better than her father. Bruce never wanted it, and she couldn't accept that. King is just a faggot who no subtly who SOMEHOW made her lose in a swordfight with Selina, which was fucking stupid.
>You are fervently defending her ability to be batman's girlfriend.
Nice strawman faggot. I don't give a damn either way. Can't you read? I'm calling all of you out for knowing jack shit about Selina Kyle's character beyond her fucking Batman. Because this is Yea Forums, and that's all you faggots know beyond the usual outrage threads.

t. plebster

>She always wanted him to take up the mantle, and be better than her father. Bruce never wanted it, and she couldn't accept that.
Have you read any Talia story? Ra's was the one who wanted a second in command because he never valued his daughters as commanders due to his misogyny. So he wanted Batman to marry his daughter and swear loyalty to him, so he could have Batman as his "son". Talia would only beg Batman because she was submissive to her father's will, despite not like how little he thought of her or even agreeing with his evil plans of destroying the world. Batman could see that Talia was a good person in a shitty situation and he would try to convince her to side with him. Talia too liked Bruce and would go against her father's wishes to help him, but was forever unable to truly break free from the hold her father had on her.

That's Talia al Ghul 101, you casual. That's the whole conflict of that dynamic. Talia's your typical Bond Girl who serves the movie's main bad girl reluctantly and end up dying for helping James Bond.

>Hasn't brought up a single positive about catwoman as a character herself.
>Desperately defends her place as batmans little used side piece.

Spidey TAS Felicia was god-tier

catwoman
no one even knows blackcat's backstory or sees her as a possible endgame for spider-man

He's probably going by Morrison Talia who is oddly villainous.

What's Catwoman backstory? That she was killed off and came back as a undead with 9 lives and cat powers? Because that's what the casuals think is her backstory.

But Morrison's Talia became a huge ass villain after years of headache and neglect. The whole point was that she was acting as a bitter ex wife who finally managed to upstage daddy and now wanted to upstage Batman as well by being bigger and better than both Ra's and Batman in everything.

both are trash, but Catwoman is slightly less trash

>Harley: Serial murderer, has Joker's STDs
>Ivy: Mass murderer, sex with her will kill you
>Talia: Mass murderer, terrorist
>Andrea Beaumont: Serial murderer
>Wondy: Just no
>Zatanna: Ladybro, and her identity is too public to work with Batman without outing him
>Vicky Vale: Civillian
>Silver St. Cloud: Civillian
>Vesper Fairchild: Civillian
>Julie Madison: Civillian

That's literally it. There are no more serious options other than Selina.

I certainly agree with the first part. and I probably agree with the second as well? i don't care about waifu'ing all that much

>>Harley
Could lead to some interesting dynamic about two abused people trying to heal each other while dealing with a psychotic ex.
>>Ivy:
Could lead to some interesting dynamic that question the divide between human and monster, and if monsters are able to love or not, and what that means.
>>Talia:
Has produced several iconic stories, case in Morrison's entire epic.
>>Andrea Beaumont:
Produced one of the best animated movies to ever star Batman.
>>Wondy:
Why not?
>>Zatanna
Could lead to some nice interesting dynamic that explore how a family tragedy can change a person and a friendship.
>>Vicky Vale: Civillian
>>Silver St. Cloud: Civillian
>>Vesper Fairchild: Civillian
>>Julie Madison: Civillian
You know what. It's clear you're a dumb shipper who isn't really think about writing. Either way the characters mentioned have produced and can produce lots of good stories and dare i say romances. Some much better than whatever DC can milk out of Catwoman.

>>Andrea Beaumont: Serial murderer
>sexy redhead fempunisher
>bad
Andrea is the best choice. Wayne needs to grow a pair of balls and off some folks.

>>Wondy: Just no
This kills the Catwoman fan.

Attached: jla-v07--2015---digital-hd-emp.jpg (3974x3056, 1.69M)

Ok Joker

>Woman of steel, Bat of Kleenex
Well sex with Wondy will literally kill Batman so

How's Trevor alive, then?

Ws Gwen cucking Peter with Osbourne under Slott or am I misremembering?

I never said you couldn't get some good stories out of any of em. Hell, the right writer could get great stories out of *all* of them. But if you're looking at which is the most viable chance of an LTR with Batman, Selina is really the only one left standing, bc he could never seriously be with a serial murder and he could never seriously be with a civillian. Not in the long term.

He never made her orgasm obviously.

That's queseda's insane retarded bullshit.
Also litterally no one gives a single solitary fuck about gwen stacey and green goblin was on no one fucks to give list.

Entire thing was just middle aged creeps beating off to this stupid bullshit and hopign to piss people off so they can get hate readers.

>Ywn have your dick guillotined off by a violently convulsing wonderpussy.

Attached: 1580698189280.jpg (645x861, 171K)

Them being Civilians would be BETTER for Batman. It would humanize him and make him think about what he's doign and the cost to normal people.
It would also be great for Damian to have a normal mother figure in his life.

Can you imagine batman swinging in at fullspeed to save his gf/potential waifu from some lunatic who is...bombing the hospital she's working at to save her and damian losing and trying to murder him before she stays his hand and tells him he's better then that?

Selina is in all ways the worst possible choice for batman as a waifu

Now.
Tell us something about Selina that makes her a better character then Black Cat.

>Hasn't brought up a single positive about catwoman as a character herself.
What is her to say? She's a street rat that grew up with nothing, learned how to survive, and slowly became a wealthy socialite and master thief doing it because of the thrill. She uses her sexuality and flirtatious attitude as a weapon and defense mechanism because she has trust issues, especially with men given who her father was. Her fucking Batman doesn't really matter to me at all, and I don't really care if she marries him or leaves him

>But if you're looking at which is the most viable chance of an LTR with Batman, Selina is really the only one left standing, bc he could never seriously be with a serial murder and he could never seriously be with a civillian. Not in the long term.
See, the main problem i have with Catwoman is that she works best as either a villain or an anti-hero, but because DC is aware that Catwoman can't survive on her own and need that Batman romance they do everything to neuter the character and whitewash any controversial aspect because despite none of it making any sense and the whole effort just contributing to make her boring and obnoxious.

Take the run where she became a mob boss. The book would go to ridiculous length to take all the weight of the consequences out of her shoulders so she could remain clean. It was ridiculous. That's the biggest reason why she sucks to me and a character like Talia al Ghul will always be superior. The writers at least are free to explore Talia in interesting ways.

WW is a canon dyke who's been fisted to useless by her many many many girlfriends.
The only ONLY reason she left the island was because she's been passed around/passed around every single chick on the island a dozen times at least.

There is not a single solitary thread left on that tire and she's completely retarded when it comes to men and full on bizarro world when it comes to what to do with a man.

Batwoman would be a better fuck then WW. And she's queen of dyke town.

That's her origin.
Fucking everyone has one of those.
And if you cared that little about her being the perfect cocksleeve for batsy, then you wouldn't fight so hard to defend her place upon batmans dick.

I listed character traits beyond her origin, user. You're desperately trying to strawman me like I give two shits about BatCat. You suck at reading, dipshit. I'm not repeating myself again. You can't seem to differentiate Catwoman's character from her fucking Batman for some autistic reason

Balent CW > BC > current CW

That's nice and all that.
But show dont' tell.
Tell me a story.
Something cool that she did in a story.
Those character traits and origin are just that, a short screed of a character that doesn't ahve that as her personality even half the time for fucks sake.

user....
Catwoman lost her place as the hot piece of ass with the cool costume that girls who want to be on the dangerous side/slutty side wear.
Harley took it.
And Catwoman, like a woman who realizes she's been resting on her laurels and got fat and became a cunt, has been going both full gross skank and feminist man hating rargh to put herself back on top.

But it's too little too late.
She's nothing anymore and only there as a cheap impotent less fun version of harley.

That pic reminds me on Liefield's Captain America abomination

>They would humanize Batman
Opinion discarded

user, they went to great lengths to whitewash her time as a mob boss because not a single solitary soul in all of comics liked it and it would have outright DESTROYED the fucking character if it became common knowledge with the normies.

I know you flicked your bean to her being all powerful and manly and banging an underage asian catwoman.
But it was seen as a low point for the character...you know...till this recent horror show with tom king that basically ruined any and I mean any and all want for a catwoman/batman relationship for everyone and ruined the character for the few remaining geeks into comics for the next...5-10 years.

>bc he could never seriously be with a serial murder and he could never seriously be with a civillian. Not in the long term.
Batman can't be with Catwoman either, dumb-dumb.
There's only two ways they can "end" together. Either Catwoman change herself for him forever giving up on the thrills of a good heist, but if that happens you change a core aspect of Catwoman and she's not herself anymore but simple a socialite or another Batgirl. You also have in your hands the problematic aspect of a female character changing for a man while the man remains the same. Or you've both Batman and Catwoman changing themselves forever for each other and giving up the cowls. The main problem with this one is that there's no fucking way Bruce will ever stop being Batman. You also have the problematic aspect of a couple giving up on who they are to try and make a relationship work which most of the time result in a unhappy couple.
So what you end up having is this current shit where Batman ignores everything shady about Catwoman because he's currently fucking her which makes him come off as a hypocritical simp, and Catwoman tries to not steal as much which doesn't hold for long which makes her comes off as a manipulative and disrespectful.

Batman is quite honestly insane and inhuman in most of his stories.
DCAU is not DC Batman.
He NEEDS a civie chick more then even superman does.

You've perfectly described why Catwoman is trash as a waifu for Batman and that entire thing needs to be completely and permanently dropped.

More meat in the talia al ghul relationship, the comic version not the ultimatley fucked up batman beyond thing.

>user, they went to great lengths to whitewash her time as a mob boss because not a single solitary soul in all of comics liked it and it would have outright DESTROYED the fucking character if it became common knowledge with the normies.
The reason the run was cut short and ignored is because the Catwoman fans who say they love the character for who she is got super scared over the prospects of her not being able to be paired with Batman again in the future if she killed or fucked someone. That's the truth. Her fans know her only worth is as a anvil pining Batman down.

So Brubaker doesn't count?

Felicia is eternally the one so that's that

Attached: 33a4173894dd228c2b0cf283b5ba432a.jpg (900x1384, 266K)

I wish Cyke was a chad more often. Jean puts him through way too much bullshit.

Are you fucking retarded?

The fucking run was awful and shit for the character.
Making her into a sadistic man hating dyke mob boss who bangs underage girls is not what catwoman fans wanted and would be fucking poison for the character if that interpretation got out into the mainstream and ultimately hurt the batman brand entirely.

You know what....
You're right
They should bring that back.
Make that the default catwoman/catboss.
Give bats a civvie girlfriend and a flirtation with talia as the only one who understands the real him.

fuck off logan

>Black Cat
>C cups
Yeah no.

This is why Spiderman being married to MJ was so good. Logical character progression.

>Making her into a sadistic man hating dyke mob boss who bangs underage girls is not what catwoman fans wanted and would be fucking poison for the character if that interpretation got out into the mainstream and ultimately hurt the batman brand entirely.
What her fans want is she as the eternal DINDUNUFFIN thief who has Batman eating at the palm of her hands. That's what they want. Fuck them. That mob boss run was great, but you can't truly explore Catwoman. This is why she fucking sucks as a character.

How long it would last is up to corporate DC. Which is retarded, obviously. But both Batman and Catwoman are thrill seekers driven to do so out of a sense of vengeance. Their motivations are pretty similar. If they can align on that axis, it actually works.

These threads are full of people trying to argue that Selina is materialistic. She's really not. If she was, she'd just rip off some old widow and fuck off to a life of luxury. But she doesn't love stealing for profit alone. She loves it as a type of vengeance against those who either don't need the wealth they have or who have somehow gotten it through their own wrongdoing, as payback for growing up with nothing. Hers and Batman's are a weird Valjean-Javert dynamic that call into question the nature of justice itself. That's probably the best way to write a story between the two.

Now, you can write great stories with other women, but they're more compromised because they kill as part of their MO. And it's way harder for Batman to get past that than it would be for him to get past someone who steals.

Unironically? Black Cat is Marvel so she wins by default.
Also by being the undisputed best woman in Peter's life (unlike Bruce who'll always have Talia as the superior ship)

Attached: 2326143-asm607___costumeembrace.jpg (500x557, 72K)

I think you could do a story about some insanely heroic and self sacrificial act of Batman forcing Ivy to re-evaluate if humans are worth it after all.

Be a cool what if.

>These threads are full of people trying to argue that Selina is materialistic. She's really not. If she was, she'd just rip off some old widow and fuck off to a life of luxury.
Because DC editors are constantly white-washing the character, because if she's portrayed as a shitty person then that can torpedo her role as Batman's waifu. So they come up with bullshit-y and boring excuses like how Catwoman only steal from the corrupt elites to give the money back to the poor, despite in other stories being shown as a contracted thief, and in others as a villain who schemes with other baddies. Shit is full of contradiction.

Remember when Catwoman was crazy and had kleptomania? The DC editors sure doesnt.

>These threads are full of people trying to argue that Selina is materialistic. She's really not. If she was, she'd just rip off some old widow and fuck off to a life of luxury. But she doesn't love stealing for profit alone. She loves it as a type of vengeance against those who either don't need the wealth they have or who have somehow gotten it through their own wrongdoing, as payback for growing up with nothing.
That's a retcon that doesn't remain consistent inside her own comic from one run to another.
>Hers and Batman's are a weird Valjean-Javert dynamic that call into question the nature of justice itself.
No, it fucking isn't. Catwoman is not Valjean. She never will be Valjean. She bounces between straight up henchmen having villain to generic selfless Robin Hood, but she's nowhere near Valjean. Nor Batman is like Javert. If anything Batman is the combination of Valjean and Javert, and that's fitting because he's based on the actual historic figure that inspired the creation of Valjean and Javert.

God, i hate when Catwoman fans try to bullshit that the character is this unsung hero that can teach Batman a thing or two.

Pretty sure they wrote an entire scene addressing it in that shitty Hush adaptation.

youtube.com/watch?v=w83cxFgvuc8

She never really steals from normal people, user. Just people who deserve it. Nothing retconning about that.

And Batman is totally like Javert. And Valjean too obvs, bc his character really traces the line between the two.

But he never came from the streets. He never *really* felt poverty, which is so often the bedfellow of crime. That's what Selina understands. Remember that for most of his life Valjean wasn't Valjean. No one thought he'd ever amount to anything. He was a wretched thief and an animal. But he changed because he say beyond the wretchedness of the life he chose. In nearly every one of her versions in the last 25 years, Selina has already begun to do that.

Lel. Bringing in the Les Miz refs always triggers the chronic Cat haters.

No moron.
That's a name, not a story or description of something cool she did.
If a single solitary run where she was batman adjacent is the best you can do for her and every other I mean every single solitary moment she is within reach of batman, batman's life sucks and his stories shit the bed, then there's no reason to have Catwoman be a part of batmans life.
They should go back to ball busting mafia dyke who fucks a vaguely legal catwoman stand in version of catwoman.

>She never really steals from normal people, user.
She does. She fucking does. In King's run she stole her wedding dress from a random store. Blew it and everything. This despite about to marry a billionaire. She did it because of the thrill. During the New 52 there was an arc about her stealing a fucking TV set with a friend and getting a verbal beat-down from Batman over it. She's a contracted thief in several of other arcs and books.
>But he never came from the streets. He never *really* felt poverty
Dude gave up on his wealth and traveled the world living together thieves and murderers. He did so in order to learn from them and better understand their mindset.

Not to mention that he doesn't need Catwoman for that shit. Jason Todd is a character that exists.

No. You're right.
They should go back to the mafia dyke run and make that her permanent thing.
Can even get her thrown in jail.

By the by, catwoman has gotten her shit crushed more times then you can shake a stick at and that's from her being a steally cunt and a whore.

Nah.
Ivy is permanently ruined and is now just the crazed humanity hating genocidal pansexual rapist that she monkey branches too when joker gets tired of her shit.

Batman went bumming it for a few years like a bored rich college student and went back to his awesome cushy fucking life.

The shit are you talking about.

You do realize she did shit away from Bruce in that run, right? She teamed up with Captain Cold and did a caper involving The Flash Museum

>By the by, catwoman has gotten her shit crushed more times then you can shake a stick at and that's from her being a steally cunt and a whore.
She always get a slap on the wrist for both, user. When was the last Batman gave her shit for stealing something?
>Ivy is permanently ruined and is now just the crazed humanity hating genocidal pansexual rapist
Nah. Poison Ivy now is facing the same issue Catwoman does. Writers try really hard to retcon or justify all her past attempts at manipulative men to their deaths with her pussy or genociding tons of humans for her plants because they need to make her a LGBT role model and sell her relationship with Harley Quinn as this beautiful and empowering gay romance.

>Batman went bumming it for a few years like a bored rich college student and went back to his awesome cushy fucking life.
No. He actually lived as a lowlife.

Diana was faking it with Trevor.

So some nothing run that was totally inconsequential and useless to the characters iconic growth?
Something that was so pointless that you never brought up anything from the run and or you just using talking points and jsut read this shit you saw with a quick goolgle search?

Here's a hint.
If the run doesn't do something that is so big that it changes the characters iconic existence in the minds of the collective consciousness of the comic geek crowd then it's fucking MEANINGLESS FLUFF!
Just something neat to talk about.

Normal people don't sell luxury items, user. And the the entire wedding industry is criminal these days anyway. Not that you'll ever get a chance to find out.

>Later she accidentally Superman's Bruce and freaks out.

Attached: 5FF1276B-065E-4057-93F3-41E3DBF0CF23.gif (320x251, 2.18M)

>She always get a slap on the wrist for both, user. When was the last Batman gave her shit for stealing something?
The fuck?
No. I'm stating that she actually gets her ass kicked by people she steals from or caused some fucked shit for on the reg.
That she doesn't see jailtime doesn't matter. There are people who beat her to within an inch of her life and kill her or worse. And she's gotten all of the above and the worse.

>>Ivy is permanently ruined and is now just the crazed humanity hating genocidal pansexual rapist
>Nah. Poison Ivy now is facing the same issue Catwoman does. Writers try really hard to retcon or justify all her past attempts at manipulative men to their deaths with her pussy or genociding tons of humans for her plants because they need to make her a LGBT role model and sell her relationship with Harley Quinn as this beautiful and empowering gay romance.

No, user.
None of that shit changes the fact that she is in canon a genocidal murderous pansexual rapist who's used her powers to rape both men and women and murdered them.
She started becoming inclusive of everything that can be lured by her powers when the lezbo thing with harley became a thing.
There are people who are trying to make her all nice powerful gay romance? But that's in the comics and no one gives a fuck about the sjw/creep made comics. Outside of the comics she's straight and the straight woman..they want to go all edgy and go full fucks anything she can manipulate with her powers and murders anything human because animal bad plant good in all other media as well.

In comics. Ivy is fucked forever.
Period.

Yes, bumming it like a bored rich college student who went back to his awesome cushy fucking life.

Attached: 1367166456223.jpg (700x635, 127K)

Buddy you're trying too hard, and I look for good stories, not game changing autism like you find in King's bullshit. You can go back to baiting the other retards in this thread, or have the last word with me, doesn't matter.

Attached: 1770432-cats.jpg (1318x1920, 147K)

Selina's more interesting and is more respectable as an antagonist. But Felicia has the better design and has a more interesting relationship with the main character. Especially if we're going with the story that her dad bumped off Uncle Ben. It really just comes down to what you want out of a femme fetale type of character.

Lel.

Attached: bb3a3357333f3896da6afb6d682373c2.jpg (400x566, 44K)

Brubakers run isn't "good stories' it's a single run.

She has fuck all going for her as a character.
And no, saying that while trying to have the last word doesn't make you right. It makes you look like an idiot who's trying to play a game but failing.

>Selina's more interesting
In what way
>and is more respectable as an antagonist.
LOLOLOLOL
She's never at any point been a competent villain or anyone's antagonist.

Catwoman.

>t. filthy secondary

>Bye Felicia

Attached: dd2.jpg (767x919, 163K)

Where did Dick Hammersmith go?

>Yes, bumming it like a bored rich college student who went back to his awesome cushy fucking life.
The dude spends 100% of his free time tracking down crime and saving lives. He comes home and falls asleep on the stairs. If Alfred's around, he'll move Bruce to the couch and put a blanket over him, bake him some of those raspberry cookies he likes. Then Bruce gets up, starts tracking down criminals and saving lives again. He doesn't have a cushy life because he chooses not to. That's the point, he gives all that up to help other people.

Attached: Black_Cat_Transformation.webm (742x556, 2.42M)

Attached: 1517111426560.jpg (850x1042, 248K)

Imagine being jerked off by her creepy Xenomorph hands.

felicia is just real GOOD

Attached: spider_man_and_black_cat_kiss_by_dark0knight93_d5qx1tz-fullview.jpg (800x1099, 122K)

her being a super soldier was really weird in that cartoon
so was her fucking Morbius

Attached: 0344cc5733cd6709c9cfc59b9d238909.jpg (900x1290, 241K)

morbius is the epitome of cuckoldery

Attached: d8aijip-95902715-ea2b-48a8-80b8-42656f4f117f.jpg (700x933, 115K)

Black Cat
>better desing
>hotter
>better character
>not a literal street whore

>that stumpy little horse
Riding in style, eh.

Why?

>He likes trannies

Catwoman, how is this even a question?

>inb4 seething black cat fags

Attached: 7ez3n5p0t1p31.jpg (1080x1350, 338K)

Gender swapped moon knight, of course

Just like my nuts during a black cat/catwoman thread

Attached: 1558296253118.jpg (597x859, 176K)

>Who's better
At this time Selina, in Marvel Felicia's monthly magazine she is portrayed as thin and titless always with not very talented artists.
And DC Catwoman always has good artists and she's always shown sexy and the stories are better

Attached: Black Cat 009-013.jpg (968x1212, 199K)

HOMO

Why would you ever draw her like that? Geez.

Attached: DnI1sVBXcAA_rzR.jpg (815x1153, 189K)

Unpopular opinion
I don't hate King's run, seeing how in the end it made Bruce admit he really cared about who he loves and he's ready to move on
Yeah ok he was kind of an onion sadboi sometimes but it was okay-ish

Your reading comprehension sucks and you’re an embarrassment

Yea Forums will never forgive you for that.

Blackcat she is 23.

Selina is 40 and old.

We don't know an exact age difference, but we know Bruce is older than Selina by a decent bit. At least comics Selina. She's probably in her early 30's.

>Laughing out loud out loud out loud out loud
This redundancy is redundant.

Source?
Your ass

There are parts of it that are good. Kite Man Hell yeah! , the Booster Gold bit, a couple of the episodes. I actually thought the Date Night one was cute.

It's cringe for two big reasons - the faux poetic dialogue, and the point where it turns what should be a fun, flirty romance between Bruce and Selina into this needy, emo relationship between Batman and his Catmommy.