Hank

>can survive against all odds
>Can go toe to toe with armed mutants
>Is insanely good at improvising on the spot and building shit
>Knows how to effectively run a good business
>Passed fucking Sphinx operative training
>Went toe to toe with Wide Wale and had the chance to kill him

Why does this series constantly shaft my nigga Hank? He's literally better at Dean and Rusty and arguably Brock sometimes.

Attached: hank.jpg (1148x960, 66K)

cause hank more like wank lmao

Hank Venture? More like Skank Denture

Because he’s still a needy child

He's all the thing people loved about Jonas without the looks.

Depicting him as an ADHD-riddled manchild is equal parts funny and tragic. Just straight shilling him as an action adventure hero isn't particularly funny. It's why JJ was just a secondary character and not a member of the main cast.

Because he's still terribly naive. His latest arc up to the finale was him realizing that and needing to understand that not everything's a silly adventure, people, including him, can get hurt in many ways, even by people that are close to them. Here's hoping he doesn't simp back into Wide Whale's daughter's arms, I really don't see their relationship going anywhere that won't be a convenient plot contrivance.

Because that's the whole point of the most recent seasons. That now that they're not getting cloned every few months they can develop as people, by the end of the season I personally think Hank will be a Brook esk character revered world round for his skill while Dean will be a less shitty version of his father who is a beloved super scientist.

he doesnt survive so well with gravity

>Because he's still terribly naive.

It's funny because originally Dean was the naive one.

Hank reminds me so much of my little brother its unreal, so I'll always have a soft spot for him.
Any news on the new season?

Because the whole super science/hero world that they live in is ultimately pointless and kind of masturbatory. They don't (or are sometimes actively prevented) do anything that actually makes people's lives better. It's all just bureaucratic cosplay.

Why the fuck did he started playing football in the snow?

Because he's prone to fits of mild delusion?

>Because he's still terribly naive.
I would say almost willfully so, possibly as a coping mechanism.

I'm aware, but with how focused he was on sirena the whole season and how hellbent he was on finding her on the scene before, it's really confusing that he would suddenly decide to start dicking around like that

Did you miss the Attention Deficit part of his ADHD?

Hank's problem is that he refuses to grow up. He still acts like he's palling around the compound going on adventures with Dean, Brock, and Rusty, when Dean has moved on, Rusty always hated adventuring, and Brock actually has to worry about real supervillains now that Doc is a level 10.

too bad Brock has essentially be written out of the series for Sgt. Hatred.
I honestly hate both of them, Brock is a fucking two timing cunt, and Hatred is a retard child molestor.

what are you talking about? Hatred was barely featured in Season 7, and Brock got a decent amount of screen time

>Dean will be a less shitty version of his father who is a beloved super scientist.

Dean will never be a super scientist. He's been pretty adamant about that for the last few seasons. And even without that Dean could never become a Super Scientist because he's just not that bright. He's not even good at regular science after all.

>It's funny because originally Dean was the naive one.
They're both equally naive. It was an obvious part of their characters in the early seasons. Both of them knew nothing of how the world works because they both spent their childhoods isolated in a compound filled with dated appliances and furniture from the 60s and were educated from devices made by their grandfather from the same period.

I think Dean has become less naive over the last few seasons, partly because he's gone out more on his own to learn more about what his father hasn't been telling him, and partly because Hank has had his naivete somewhat retained by memory erasure.

>>can survive against all odds
He's died many times though.

My fanfic ending of the show would be Dean becoming a super villain whose really just tired of being used by everyone he knows and his Arch getting Hank as his bodyguard. Dean would be like visibly messed up, maybe wearing a mask and Hank would never know he’s fighting his brother.