Glitch Techs

Weeb episode when

prev: mega.nz/#F!ERJBmYrA!OcXdyLbfq5Kc-AVvaxlsLQ

Attached: 1583164538142.jpg (1462x2048, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chidadizza13.tumblr.com/post/611502719782535168
ranker.com/list/animated-tv-shows-new-episodes-2020/molly-gander
twitter.com/18Waire/status/1234568548187504641
youtu.be/vmNPwgbEIUc?t=317
youtu.be/aXqLCM0d0Os
youtu.be/jTlImMcyomg
youtu.be/p5Jw-T4dVss?t=41
mega.nz/#F!JWA0AKJS!8isBE7v-MrmSmdEebXFYig
youtube.com/watch?v=lRWqYR3e7xE
pixiv.net/en/artworks/79828828
twitter.com/DailyNickNews/status/1229182321082982400
mega.nz/#F!ERJBmYrA!OcXdyLbfq5Kc-AVvaxlsLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l5sIspLfmXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm back with more

Attached: 13.png (1200x1367, 449K)

I'm confused. I thought Hinobi was basically not!Gamestop, but then they started selling brand sneakers for like $200

what is it that the crew sees in mitch? so far he's just been a dickwad

I hate Glitch Techs

Attached: 1583115617120.png (860x878, 671K)

AHH they are so adorable. You are doing beyond God's work. Keep it up my man!

Images taken before legendary events

Attached: 1583105191141.jpg (640x214, 23K)

Attached: 1577450348995.jpg (2048x2731, 1.03M)

Delete this.

Attached: not approved.jpg (688x1074, 88K)

Based

no

Attached: Delet this boye.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Should be Five and Bergy

Who else is willing to bet that glitches are living things and Hinobi are drilling into other dimensions to get their shit to work?

Actually, there's a bunch of shit this setting implies. Are Hinobi the only game company in some kind of nightmare megaconglomorate arrangement? They seem to make or at least publish everything. Did glitches eat all their competitors or are they just one arm of a super ruthless megacorp? If there are other companies, do they produce glitches and have their own corporate police dedicated to hunting them? Does this shit happen to independent creators? Have glitches always been a thing or are they recent? Are there people making shit like Resident Evil style or hentai games despite the obvious risks their glitches would entail? Everything so far is kinda goofy and soft by comparison to most games IRL, it'd be interesting if developers had reached an accord where they don't try to tap those subject matters or markets simply to avoid horrifying glitches, hence why games and gamer culture are more 'innocent' in this world.

chidadizza13.tumblr.com/post/611502719782535168

Attached: 1564817916223.jpg (640x654, 46K)

Should be Five and Zahra

Attached: zahra armor.png (487x1027, 466K)

Based on the fact that the consoles say Hinobi on them, they're definitely making games and not just reselling them. Also, the store is all teched out and ultramodern, and there hasn't been a single mention of buying stuff used. I'm pretty sure Hinobi is supposed to be sort of an amalgam of tech companies in general, and especially Apple and Nintendo.

How does she compare to other “quirky, goofy” girl characters like Star Butterfly or Mabel Pines?

Attached: 766AE41A-1BDF-406F-8EE9-410F2872B90B.png (417x781, 128K)

Thank you!

Reverse Mabel=Weeb-style Mabel>Miko in any form>Mabel in her true form>Star in any form.

Hey.
Can you not post this? Thanks

Less toxic and self centered. Still a little but not over-the-moon "holy shit you are actually the villain of the show" like Mabel can be. Her energy level can get a bit tiring at times but she at least seems to have a decent grasp on reality (such as it is).

Better than then all.

Please sir, I want some more.

What are some games you want referenced in the series? They did Metal Gear so they can get away with Mature games.

Attached: cropped-EarthBound.png (1920x1080, 96K)

The show hasn't twisted itself into knots to present Miko as a pure and never-at-fault damsel, so pretty good.

Harvest Moon / Stardew Valley: Five has a crush on a girl. Miko is jealous. Hyjinx ensue but the girl turns out to be a glitch leading to bittersweet ending.

Silent Hillor or horror in general. A creepypasta episode would also be good.

I want a megaman battle network reference, but I'd settle for any megaman reference.

Attached: mmbn4-800x400.jpg (800x400, 74K)

>Mitch taller than Five
lol

Bump

Attached: [S1.Ep8] Glitch Tech - Adventures in Pet Training.mp4_snapshot_00.20.219.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

I think that's supposed to be Sonic.

It's probably both. Kind of like how the slamasaurs were clearly both Thundercats and Dinosaucers.

We gay techs now?

Any her drawfag willing to draw either this or this just to take the mental image of that shit pairing out of my head?

Hero*

Megaman Zero, I want a stubborn, one track minded hero who doesnt know his a glitch to work with then and stress then out. Zero is perfect because, well, theres a pattern with him

Attached: 6ba.jpg (600x356, 20K)

Attached: 1573451378500.jpg (1560x2048, 457K)

Glitch Techs haters BTFO
ranker.com/list/animated-tv-shows-new-episodes-2020/molly-gander
>Data-driven recommendations based on voting from over 40 million monthly visits to Ranker.

It bothers me that the reset system has no real rules. With all the methods of recording data now, there's no way you could erase ALL evidence of a massive event.

dont know man, unless you keep that shit on the low like Miko sister did, Hinobi probably could do something about it if you start to spread rumors or post it online, they did mind wiped everyone who watch the competition, so they probably delete the recorded data too

You would think they would track anyone that even remotely remembers anything that happened, but Nica and Lexi both seem to be okay.

Unless you're the company recording that data and manufacturing all the recording devices. We don't know how big Hinobi is. Have we seen any technology of any kind that's explicitly not their kit?

is not like Miko, Five or Berg would tell on them

Well it's up to the techs to do it, even Bergy and Five didn't bother with mute Mabel.

What a rookie thing to do. Imagine if she will play some major role in the future. Like being a cause of some huge incident that will carry over to season 2.

>Are there people making shit like Resident Evil style or hentai games
I guarantee you there'll be fanfiction about this. In fact, I'm surprised we haven't seen Miko in Taimanin gear yet, considering this show is 99% powered by lewds.

They did it basically because nobody would believe a child in that age when they could be lying or full of imagination.
Happened to me when I saw an UFO back when I was 13 and nobody in my family believed me.

We still don't believe you, son.

I just feel like Five should breed the everloving fuck out of Miko.

Attached: 253253.png (651x523, 294K)

Attached: miko tifa.jpg (1500x2000, 719K)

twitter.com/18Waire/status/1234568548187504641
Miko's omanko.

Kipo/b/ros....

Attached: Miko smuggie.png (531x487, 232K)

Five is gay user.

Attached: miko deres.jpg (2893x4092, 674K)

Five is garner, no time to suck dick or smash puss

Judging by his Latino background, he'd be the type of guys who wants to have at least five children.

Nice

Whats with normalfags here getting this triggered over fanart now?

Attached: ESDsx63XkAE-QJy.jpg (3263x4096, 661K)

Wrong frame, user

Attached: 1582718728386.png (497x680, 293K)

Five is for Zahra

Neat

Attached: how does he get away with it.jpg (489x779, 118K)

Thumbnail looks like it says Mexican futa

not a gamer, what does the derez means?

"#WOKE" SJW pandering garbage

Just go watch Tron.

You got the wrong thread. TDP is that way

Wrong

That's actually not a gamer thing, it's a reference to a really old movie called Tron.

It means erase.

I did watch tron, I get the concept but I dont know what derez is a abreaviation for

oh, I tought it actually meant something, no wonder I only got user names and a song when I tried to look it up

Deresolution my poor ESL.

I missed most of the shitstorm yesterday but from what I understand, Dan just retweeted a diaper fetish artwork because the thumbnail fooled him into thinking it was just a render of the actual character, then deleted his tweet not long after when he was told his mistake, but now people are trying to #cancel him because "le internet posts are forevur1!1!" or something?

Attached: Glitch.Techs.S01E03.Going.Going.Gauntlet.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_02.23.jpg (1920x1080, 586K)

>Miko in Taimanin gear
I can see the parody comics already.

>team has to deal with Taimanin glitch
>glitch registers Miko as one of the protagonists due to her being Japanese and having a cosmic ass
>she gets the standard hentai sex slave remodelling treatment
>Five has to buy her at auction to end the glitch
>from then on she has a slave mark bug in her gear that makes her unbearably horny after each mission

Yup, it'll probably be someone like Fred Perry that does it.

It doesn't seem like it, at this point I don't really see anyone talking about it except that thread.
If anything people are more annoyed that he created Fanboy and Chum Chum

Go fuck yourself

>SJWflix cartoon
Sorry, but I'm right.

Fuck I hope Fred does something with GT, his Transformers comics make me omega nut.

>because the thumbnail fooled him
haha no. that shit was tagged diaper. Dan knew what he was doing.

No one's trying to "cancel" him, they're laughing at him for fucking up and jamming his foot and everyone in his immediate vicinity's foot in his mouth.

That shouldn't be a problem. Sure as shit gays didnt stop being gay just because it was basically a death sentence in the 1800s.

Sure but can he last 5 minutes with those thighs around his neck?

Attached: hehe.jpg (273x273, 30K)

nevermind, mad lad's still talking about it

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-02 紅玉亭毒林檎🔞Glitch teches spoiler on Twitter Glitch techs 🎮reques (1496x281, 74K)

TOO SMUG

Attached: kougyokuteidoku 1234523964069728256_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 914K)

>A Thicc Asian Ass
fix

Attached: [S1.Ep1] Glitch Tech - Age of Hinobi.mp4_snapshot_07.58.915.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

What is this language? This is not professional in the slightest. In fact, it sounds like a bunch of fucking lewd bait. Like how we do around here. He is definitely browsing 4chin.

I want to hear Miko make fun of my penis.

Attached: kougyokuteidoku 1234524591579549701_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

>Father, Hector is here to ask for my hand

Attached: [S1.Ep9] Glitch Tech - Karate Trainer.mp4_snapshot_10.10.974.png (1920x1080, 966K)

I know it's his hair but it almost looks like he's pulling back his ears. Like how cats do. You know the way.

>Five converts her to catholicism by the power of his dick

He gives Five Five toilet and trash duty for 3 months

Zahra will need to fight Lexi for him

Attached: [S1.Ep9] Glitch Tech - Karate Trainer.mp4_snapshot_13.18.840.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Jesus this image is so fucking hot I can't even describe how horny it is. Just being alone together in the toilet, all sweaty, his throbbing latino cock keeps entering and leaving. Miko is under full control of her beloved man, she feels every touch that he's making, every sound that he moans out of absolute pleasure. She tries to turn her head to see his future husband making sure she becomes a mother of five, but his aggressive plowing stops her futile attempt before she passes out for a second from him violating her insides like he desires.
One more lewd thing is how you just know that Five can't stop moving his hips the second his chocolate banana went into her seductive pussy. Since he never felt anything like this before, he is unable to control his lust, and continues to grind his meat inside of her, ignoring everything. The only thing that matters to him right now is his lovey-dovey time with Miko.
Of course all of this ends with Five filling her womb with his latino milk, ensuring that she and her kids belong to him.

>this entire post

Attached: chew.gif (294x233, 695K)

Naw what a cute little dog. I love watching this show and I love Miko and Five.

Attached: 1583184232435.jpg (1080x1246, 284K)

Attached: guofeng done with your shit.jpg (607x711, 137K)

>mother of five
>chocolate banana
My sides

Attached: Dmc9vn1UcAEKT5s.jpg (577x1024, 71K)

>Five and Zahra getting serious
>Five takes Zahra out to eat
>Zahra orders pork.
>Five, confused, asks her about her faith.
>Zahra reveals that not only is she not Muslim, but does not actually know what that means
>"Why do you wear that hijab then?"
>"I dunno. I always have..."
>Five, perplexed, asks about Zahra's parents
>Zahra reveals that she doesn't really remember them.
>Five starts trying to talk about his parents to jog her memory, then realizes he can't remember either.
>They return to Hinobi and start going through Zahra's locker
>"Sorry it's so messy. I never really use most of this crap I don't think I've even opened it in like a year"
>Photos of people she doesn't recognize, prayer mat, well-worn copy of the Koran.
>Five freaking the fuck out. Zahra still doesn't give a fuck.
>Ask Mitch. Doesn't believe a word of it.
>Ask about Mitch's past.
>He starts trying to brag, realizes he can't remember, and abruptly loses interest in the conversation.
>Now in full existential crisis mode, Five is utterly unable to function at missions.
>Boss says "don't worry, I'll explain everything" and leads him into back room.
>Next time we see Five, completely back to normal.
>Only Miko remembers any of this happened.

I'm probably expecting too much out of this show...

Attached: ESDq-UcUwAEkzbN.png (200x230, 972)

cute

Can't decide if cringe or based

I like her a lot than Star and/or Mabel, though I'm not exactly sure why.

I believe that Dan is simply very unaware of how to talk online.

I can think of two good reasons attached to her hips.

cellulite?

Attached: 1575709378505.png (360x383, 174K)

Whats wrong with her upper lip?

Attached: A_Monkey.jpg (600x542, 27K)

I mean, I like her design but I'm definitely not extremely horny for her like almost everyone else online, I'm talking more about how her character is, and how I like her better than Star and Mabel.

Attached: received_2181340422160973.jpg (680x458, 16K)

This is exactly like thos fucking weird deviantart or youtube comments on obscrure fetishes from the 2000s youtu.be/vmNPwgbEIUc?t=317

It got caught on Amity Blight's snatch piercing.

Attached: Very fast Miko moving at incredibly high speed.png (471x626, 238K)

same. I think she is energetic without being as annoying or lolsorandum

it helps that shes not selfish like both of them

DOOM

Attached: Doomguy.png (340x493, 384K)

you think Nick learned their lesson to not be so condescending towards their audience as to talk to them with slang words and "topicalities"?

Attached: 1573856177388.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

this pig should keep her mouth shut and spend more time running.

KH, or Danganronpa but that's a bit of a crap shoot.

Attached: dc77e3574f3caedb9a2ab877b2b09df3dbccd4f6_hq.gif (500x294, 896K)

>Miko dressed as Murasaki
I need this

Attached: Murasaki_Yatsu.png (1190x3093, 1.49M)

>spend more time running.
How do you think she got legs like that to begin with?

She does have precisely the hips for it.

Tomb Raider or the first Deus Ex

hey, that's great. for a show that almost needed half a decade to be made, it definitely had to had that first place. what a shame if it didn't-

being fat

Attached: 1551884976938.png (275x183, 140K)

I think we got lucky the shows had different writers

Fat people can't move like she does, that's all muscle.

Hayden would be the perfect CEO for HinobiCorp. Just change argent energy for glitch energy and you're set.

Attached: 12325454657.png (1061x755, 508K)

uh oh the coomer blew a gasket

I haven't watch episode 2 but how do Miko and Five rationalized that they're working for a evil company that let's them have full time jobs while they're minors and makes profits from dangerous video games. Because in the first episode Miko and Five are in conspiracy mode and find it troubling that someone can erase memories at all and that it can be abused

>basically, im monky

They didn't think Hinobi was evil, but Mitch, who robbed them of their win for his own petty bullshit.

Yooooo that's exactly what I'm talking about! I really want this to happen!

there is probably a hidden division whose only job is to mind wipe the people that the GT couldn't personally wipe

that because Mitch is misusing the tech, as far as they and we know Hinobi are the good guys preventing glitchs to go on rampages, and I think they're on part time IIRC

shh don't think about it

not even that, they probably can do it using that person phone if they catch wind of them

Attached: 1567096152396.png (1252x1927, 869K)

Attached: 1580814212810.png (1308x1033, 351K)

because Miko and Five are corporate thralls

Attached: 1562546792815.png (700x461, 817K)

Honestly if you were in that situation what would you think of Hinobi, and now that you're an adult what would you think of it.

I think, and I'm pretty sure most people would agree, that nobody should have the right to erase your memory and specially not because a company doesn't want to get in trouble for seeking products that cam be dangerous.
You know glitch techs reminds me of Grossology but in that show the problems weren't cause by the same organization in this show it is so wtf?!

Fuck man if we don't think about it here when and where are we gonna?

I certainly wouldn't think Hinobi was doing this shit on purpose, if they train a personal hit squad for monsters I'm willing to be this shit is entirely accidental but they can't find a way to outright stop it so they do the next best thing.

give me super powers and Im not asking questions either

Attached: miko thumbs up.png (548x580, 325K)

>glitch techs reminds me of Grossology
most people think Men In Black

Shantae!

Fuck I just want to clean every inch of her with my tongue and nose.

What is recalling all their products because there's a problem?
I mean I know this isn't Yea Forums but think on the fictional consumer and morals

Attached: 1582555454844.gif (352x199, 1.32M)

Is that and Men in Black

>what is going bankrupt
They were probably already a giant conglomerate when the first glitch broke out so it's not like they couldn't just fund the hit squad using the extra profits while they work out what's causing it.

>Zehra Fazal as Zahra
She sounds oddly sensual.

>also voiced Mara in She-Ra, Announcer in Apex Legends, Amara in BD3

honestly I find the show's attempt to portrait the romanticized version of the nascent videogame culture of the 80's and early 90's fueled by Nintendo power, arcades and Captain N in today's corporate driven, e-celeb worshipping and toxic gamer culture to be extremely disturbing.

Attached: 1574852023703.png (1080x1152, 1.71M)

Ok corporate shill, the way I see it is morally bankrupt company.
Unless the government is in it because MUH LOOSING JOBS then it's a double whammy of conspiracy that would be super cool to watching this wasn't a dumb kids show that doesn't have the balls or the interest in making such a cool twist in it's story

I think that's just a reflection of how bad gaming culture is.

Fuck off back to your dying shithole, commie.

I dunno about you guys but if Nintendo suddenly offered me a job in their secret Glitch hunting division I'd accept it right away, no questions asked.

I was not thinking of Commies more like Nazis that rationalize doing horrible stuff because it was patriotic and good for their country, changed that with cool and necessary and you get what's happening with Hinobi

Zahras voice is great

Attached: Zahras catch phrase.png (1920x2160, 2.67M)

She doesn't sound like she's the same age as them. Probably 18 or 19.

Dan confirmed 17

>a dumb kids show that doesn't have the balls or the interest in making such a cool twist in it's story

oh how I wish that dunking on Blizzard and EA expies, shitting on lootboxes and microtransactions and exposing Blitzchung type controversies were what Glitch Techs was about instead of referecing epic videogame memes and playing Schutzstaffel for their favorite game corporation

Attached: dude metal gear lmao.png (640x480, 822K)

>you fuckin WHAT

They can do both, it could be a slow descent into madness type situation, first season not much critical thinking of what they're doing, season 2 the expires of irl bad stuff that game companies have done occured and final and 3rd season is trying to fight back after we lost some friends along the way to expose the conspiracy to the world

I want to look at Mikos browser history.

>season 2 and 3
uh no
let this cartoon die with some respect, we narrowedly avoided a "chosen one" mid season finale

Attached: 1570556983229.jpg (300x350, 22K)

>best trainers
>cheat engine downloads
>trainers no virus
>free hack engines

That's Mitch's.

>Who else is willing to bet that glitches are living things and Hinobi are drilling into other dimensions to get their shit to work?
They're at least living things according to the pet nerd doctress

You got me there bucko fuck this show let's just fap to the porn

>all these replies
Threads are gonna meltdown if it happens in canon.

The creator stated on twitter that it's supposed to be 6 seasons and a movie.

>voice changers
>KT5 release date
>mexiacan boy makes my heart feel weird
>castlestein speedrun record
>weird noises coming from parents room at night

Attached: [S1.Ep1] Glitch Tech - Age of Hinobi.mp4_snapshot_23.08.093.png (555x811, 340K)

>>weird noises coming from parents room at night
6th child?

There are 10 episodes ready to be released and at least other 10 in the shape of storyboards. At the very least we have one more season to go.

That's just a Community meme.

That must be a joke referencing community, if it's real I think is wishful thanking but it's almost definently not gonna happen

youtu.be/aXqLCM0d0Os

So they're like Murkoff Corporation from Outlast? Basically they make mindbreaking shit, get away with it and take care of those who want out by unethical means.

More like the UAC. They know its wrong, but it keeps the investors happy.

I mean yeah I guess, I love and I hate thays how it is, wish they eventually get consequences for that or at least try too or acknowledge it

>things that will never happen.

I also don't want it to happen. honestly this cartoon was a dud.

>"Glitch Techs will die any day now!" said increasingly nervous SUtranny for the twentieth time this week

Attached: Lexi indahouse.png (695x969, 482K)

That be a cool plot.
>Bait viewers with what looks like a shipping episode.
>Instead goes full paranoia, shows how Phil isn't really on THEIR side, and make them question how long this has been happening.

Attached: EO5e898VUAAkRLi.jpg (817x660, 69K)

then why are you here?

Fuck you, I like Phil, don't make him a villain.

>voted up Glitch Techs and Kipo
>voted down for Steven Universe and it dropped from like 8th place to 30th
SOMEBODY STOP ME

Attached: Naughty Miko.png (1817x1650, 1009K)

Not him but honestly probably for this

Attached: bfa402ec-c446-4600-ade5-f6ef8dad7076.jpg (1500x2000, 390K)

And this

Attached: 4aa125c2-7ec4-41d3-bc46-b7534a6f54ae.gif (540x304, 1.49M)

>The main "bad guy" is actually a retired/fired ex-tech who's trying to sabotage Hinobi by taking advantage of the glitches
>Miko and Five are brainwashed into fighting him/her even though he/she's right about the company

And specially this

Attached: 431763c5-7544-48e3-bf2e-2637eea4f6cd.png (700x1000, 219K)

Where are her organs?

At the end Miko manages to break free and she with Five release the Ex GT and togueter defeat/expose Hinobi but at the cost of the EX GT lives

in her legs, duh

Please don't make Phil a villain. Later episodes would feel wrong without a store manager.

In her thigts obviously, is a really rare medical condition

In her hair

So does squeezing her ass make her vomit?

What kinda question is that? In her body

No it just makes her really uncomfortable

He's too dead inside to become a villain.

Pretty good explanation on how people online behave. Especially here and on cuntfarms

Attached: vlcsnap-2860-10-25-07h45m44s818.png (1920x1080, 812K)

Phil is middle management. Whatever corporate is doing to Five and Miko, they're doing something at least twice as bad to him. He'd be a villain for a few episodes until they break his brainwashing and then he goes on the run with them. Ultimately they open their own underground games shop which is more like the local shops that Gamestappo ran out of business.

Only now with episode 5 I'm realizing the ED is the same song as the OP, I wish they both sounded like the ED though

it's all stored in the hips, obviously

Lol Gamestappo now that's an outdated thing

Fingers crossed for this. I want to say the show has been doing well enough for having zero advertising but maybe not enough to justify the costs.

I love Zahra

The OP without the lyrics is better
youtu.be/jTlImMcyomg

How does a Netflix show do well enough to justify the cost? I don't think they give their shows merch

Who knows

Attached: 32a0d462c5cb82129ea2c765b331b0a9.jpg (479x639, 50K)

a little trick called corporate bullshit.

Netflix definitely knows exactly how many times a given video has been viewed. I'm sure they even know which parts we keep rewinding to look at Miko's ass.

>muh tribalism
cool down your tism jets

Attached: 1562444349653.jpg (796x796, 106K)

So we'll be seeing merch like this eventually then.

Attached: 814797.jpg (512x288, 33K)

Damn I thought I was over tomboys but Miko is so hot

I wouldn't consider her a quirky goofy character at all

>Mitch being the dominant one
kek

Attached: 1489766713335.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

Attached: Sosh Meds.jpg (1915x1073, 203K)

Time to square up, nerds.
How many times have you watched the available episodes?

Attached: spookymiko.png (229x255, 119K)

only once and muted
can't deal with the dialogue

A few of them I've watched a couple of times already. I really like the Collection Quest one.

Attached: Glitch.Techs.S01E07.Collection.Quest.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_17.58.jpg (1920x1080, 698K)

4 times. Still in the honeymoon phase.

>this isnt a copypasta

He rarely looks pissed off in the show, so in this scene he was really going berserk. The shit that would happen to Mitch if he caught Five on a bad day.

How would timed quests even work? Do the glitches just disappear by themselves at some point?

Normalfags are going to be normalfags.

>implying this thing can compete with Steven Universe

Star vs says hi

Attached: 1554784734243.png (340x306, 111K)

@113442848
@113443257
The Lola House already drove your show into cancellation. Not sure what you're trying to prove by avatarfagging here.

Attached: SHE FUCKING WON.png (1080x1080, 1.35M)

Maybe catching them later would not give the same amount of XP. If we go by the theory that the entire world is a game, then it literally means the quest timer exists IRL.
This episode was the best IMO because it introduced Bergy, who's easily one of my favorite characters.

Attached: Glitch.Techs.S01E01.Age.of.Hinobi.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

la ogra de la sol naciente...

Attached: Five Chad Gamer.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

>spongebob 2.0
you still have until friday to repent

Attached: 1555050727750.png (597x554, 282K)

What are you trying to say here?

Glitch Techs is good but Rise is written much better.

Miko needs a cute black gf

Attached: zahra giving that look.png (890x1080, 791K)

>Rise is written much better.
Kek.

>reeeeeee Glitch Techs got Rise and SUF cancelled!!!!

Attached: CHAD five.png (898x1080, 251K)

Dios mío, liberanos de este terrible pecado. Satanas huye ante el poder de mis plegarias te lo lido a ti Señor Jesus! Y a tu divina madre La Virgen María

How does her hijab work? Here it looks like there's a hole in the back where you can see the purple background, like it's raised past her ears.
But here it goes down past her shoulders all the way.

He's right though. I've only watched season 1, and besides not enough character development, most of the writing is pretty solid.

I'm not even sure how it's an argument.

I'll fuxk my own ass if this show ever has the relevancy and longevity of Steven Universe. Steven Universe unironically had 6 seasons and a movie, think about that bitch Mitch

Kek.

Rise and GT are pretty much the same animal and/or share similar concepts when it comes to characterization. except Nick saw Rise tanking and figured GT was going to be the same deal, so instead of looking at another flop they'd figure they could dump it on netflix, cancel the production and settle for a loss leader.

thats her summer hijab, the other is her winter hijab

Attached: zahra.jpg (818x818, 101K)

>52
That's an animation mistake you dummy

>That's an animation mistake
It's pretty blatantly outlined where the white and purple meet.

YA
WAHOO
YIPEE
SO LONG GAY BERGY

Attached: Glitch.Techs.S01E07.Collection.Quest.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_08.05.jpg (1920x1080, 742K)

I love how you draw them, user

It's Gamestop-BestBuy-Nintendo-Sony etc. Big megacorp conglomeration nonsense.

He's had a few funny, easy-to-overlook moments(freaking out while playing chicken with Miko & Ally), but I think the next batch of eps probably has some good moments for him him. I don't think him being a weeb is just a crew in-joke.

Attached: ERvUGGjUwAAUThk.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Dunno why but I got a feeling she and Haneesh are endgame.

When do the new episodes drop anyway?

I like where your head's at user, I really hope they plan on digging into some of this stuff. I think the fact that the writers decided they would specifically CAPTURE glitches and send them back to corporate, rather than just like "disrupting" them or something, indicates that they're being collected for some nefarious end or other.

I don't mind too much if they keep the show fairly lore-light, but there's a lot of really cool stuff they could do with the setting they've established that I hope we get to see at least a little bit of.

Attached: plot.png (586x786, 97K)

Attached: ERtFvtiUcAE5bvC.jpg (1740x2048, 403K)

>It's Gamestop-BestBuy-Nintendo-Sony etc. Big megacorp conglomeration nonsense.
You can add in Konami because Metal Gear/Castlevania, but then again maybe they have 2nd parties make games

She's definitely a bit overly ~quirky~ and hyperactive at points which does make me roll my eyes a bit, but this is treated as something that's at least sometimes a genuine problem, and she has some good moments of self awareness about it. I think that goes a long way.

Attached: 2020-03-02 02_05_04-Netflix.png (1225x689, 901K)

Attached: ba-da BAH bap.png (106x104, 6K)

Attached: ESJc6OdW4AUvzgv.jpg (1750x2250, 307K)

I'm trying to figure out how they would even do a Danganronpa reference.
>Episode starts with Five and Miko walking to the break room
>They find Bergy laying face down on the floor covered in blood
>Bitt plays the role of Monokuma and gets every together saying a Glitch tech has betrayed and killed another GT and locks down the store until the figure out who did
>they investigate the scene and have a class trial
>Everyone chooses Mitch as the killer and are about to mind wipe him only for Bergy to walk in saying he slipped in the break room knowing himself out and ruining his lunch

I doubt they'd reference murder in a kids cartoon. Could just be regular theft.

They're teenagers who just got offered the opportunity to be superheroes, they're not really considering the implications.

To them, Hinobi is some combination of Nintendo and Google back when they still had the "don't be evil" motto and everyone thought so highly of them. Hinobi's PR is probably fucking incredible, especially considering they can just mindwipe anyone who gets dirt on them.

I want to become Mikos gamer fuel.

I think its just a coloring error. Also note that the purple shadow bleeds into under her chin as well.

She's not an annoying mary sue like Mabel Pines. And she's not a fucking sociopath like Star Butterfly. So she's acceptable in my book. At the very least she isn't "lul so random xD" like those 2 cunts.

Attached: 1582861899942.png (1395x945, 913K)

You're right. Change the part of Miko and Five finding Bergy fake dead to him crying about being griefed and having all of his items taken away.

I think by the age of 17 and 17like some of the techs are I would have enough moral spine to realize that what I'm doing by working for them is wrong and try a way out of it and or reveal the truth

I honestly don't think its chances are great, it's barely made a blip in the broader social media landscape(lack of marketing is definitely part of this), but the response to the next batch of episodes will probably be the real deciding factor.

A tricky thing with gauging the success of Netflix shows is that they care a lot less about having high peak viewership right when a thing airs, and a lot more about enduring momentum and specifically maintaining/growing their subscriber base. Which is probably further complicated specifically in regards to kid's shows since the kids themselves aren't making the purchasing decisions(but conversely may be a stronger drive to keep a subscription than the parent's preferences alone). It'd help if Netflix released any numbers, ever, but even then most of the analysis on their decision making is centered around adult shows, so I don't even know how much insight that would give us.

I half-watched it once with some friends and now am slowly making my way through it making these and marveling at how little attention I paid the first time through.

Attached: shipping wall i fucking guess ep 5 part 1.png (2000x1780, 3.69M)

>moral spine
If they had enough of a brain for that they'd probably tell themselves they prefer the $8.50 hourly wage then have to go back to school, and at best ask the robot about glitches because anything more is just asking to get a mindwipe and possibly even lose the job with any memory of it.

It's really cute when he gets too caught up in the moment to remember that he's an anxious dweeb.

Attached: 2020-02-27 01_27_40-Netflix.png (1230x690, 1018K)

I don't understand, what exactly do you all want from cartoons if you don't think Glitch Techs is good? I was actually surprised that it was good, compared to most new Western shows at least

>the Alpha episode
I admit, they tugged at my strings and had me right until the end. Well played show.

Alpha reminded me of BT from Titanfall 2. I almost teared up when Alpha sacrificed himself so Five could make it out.

Attached: bt_thumbsup.jpg (1108x737, 678K)

Pretty sure that's exactly who it was supposed to reference.

I was thinking more Iron Giant

Attached: the_iron_giant_-_h_-_1999.jpg (1296x730, 213K)

Probably and that makes the episode one of favorites for that.

All they've said so far is "later this year." I'm guessing June at the VERY earliest.

You'd be amazed at the kinds of things people can overlook when properly motivated, especially when they get acclimated to it from a young age(assuming Zahra and co have been there at least a couple years). Plus I'd assume that any techs who wound up taking principled moral stances against Hinobi just wind up fired and mind wiped.

I assume a lot of people are disappointed it doesn't have more of an overarching plot with real stakes, or strong character arcs/emotional beats. I like the show but that's definitely something I prioritize and, as invested as I am, I'd be a lot MORE invested if that was the angle they were pushing. The crew have implied otherwise but at this point, from the show itself, it comes across as almost entirely episodic and with no real interest in worldbuilding.

Plus I think a lot of other people are put off by the humor/gaming references and jargon. I can't blame them, but personally I think it's generally fun and charming.

>I stay
>you go
>no following

It's a bit of a longshot, but I'd love it if they did a FE reference

Attached: 1563601172931.jpg (500x570, 41K)

I'm a little disappointed the episode didn't end with Miko giving her classmates a mindwipe

Attached: 1552446102963.jpg (960x720, 475K)

I really hope that this Pidge-looking motherfucker is a girl and is going to be introduced in the next batch of episodes (rather than stuck in the storyboard-only limbo)

Their name is apparently Ridley? At least according to the production stuff.

Attached: GT_115_221_RidleyGTArmorGlitchAttackPose0001_color.jpg (1500x1159, 275K)

Looks like Lotte from Little Witch Academia.

Attached: 79863214_p0.png (2000x2151, 654K)

Five's boyfriend who can pass as a girl to get past foreign dub censors.

Racist Miko Captions are being made.

Attached: 1583033413222.png (587x638, 357K)

Memes into goddamn miracles

Attached: Screenshot (33).png (1366x768, 860K)

ok boomer

I'm trying to remember which Oneyplays ep that's from, I thought it might have been the Doodle Doods episode but I couldn't find it there.

Attached: 1494871784124.jpg (1167x663, 104K)

Fully prepared for this angry androgynous nerd to instantly become my favorite character. I have a type.

Attached: GT_115_217_RidleyGTArmorGauntletGlitchBlastPose_V02_color.jpg (1500x1159, 406K)

You shave. I blow. No swallowing.

Attached: uv15LHd.jpg (532x596, 64K)

Why do you all always need to make everything racist? Fuck off. Miko should use gay slurs if anything.

thats pretty good lol

There's that one too, but I thought they had one with Matt and Ryan where they laugh at the thought of Vin Diesel hucking Hog Hug at the missile?

I would like to see if they experiment on doing sort of a chronicles-style show where we get batches of episodes focused on esch tech’s life, seeing as the cast is really wide.
They could try making each tech the protagonist of their own story (very in-line with modern videogame core+DLC storytelling and character growth), while connecting their stories through key plots, and then advancing towards defeating a major antagonist/obstacle.
Some points that make me think about this are the fact that Haneesh will have some key episodes, and that Nix’s VA (one of the writers) started working only on the second batch of episodes, so his character may also have focus later.

Oh, maybe my brain merged their love of IG with this?

I dont care what anyone say, when I look at Nica I just get that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her

I would give anything to be Miko’s foot slave.

Where's the frosting?

It's bring your own.

Because it tickles my pickle

thats for you to provide

Attached: [S1.Ep1] Glitch Tech - Age of Hinobi.mp4_snapshot_07.55.003.png (1920x1080, 619K)

I can see this being very useful for edits.

Miko is basically Hay Lin from WITCH fused with Ibuki from Dangan Ronpa which makes her best girl.

>fused with Ibuki from Dangan Ronpa
She's nothing like Ibuki because Ibuki is fucking trash.

Disagree strongly.

>tfw was one of the first to see said post
>0 comments and reblogs
>could have saved him with a bruh moment
>too tired and shitting on the can so motivation was at all time low
poor dude

Attached: 1446098507710.gif (500x180, 8K)

Killer Instinct

Attached: 1428628840210.gif (320x239, 953K)

Muslims aren't allowed to date non-muslims, it's harem and would likely get her beheaded by her family.

You can disagree all you want it's an objective fact.

>it's harem
I'd join her harem.

>Ibuki is fucking trash
Rare and shit opinion

>She's nothing like Ibuki because Ibuki is fucking trash.
Fucking based.

>Rare
Lol, get out of your /vg/ hugbox sometime.

dunno why but every time I see this screen cap it reminds me of Mr. Clean

Never been to /vg/ or Yea Forums once, try again :)

>She voiced both a Hindu Indian in BL3 and a Muslim in Glitch Techs
How they hell did they get away with that without something getting bombed?

Attached: 124132412341234.jpg (500x496, 76K)

youtu.be/p5Jw-T4dVss?t=41

Lmao, look at /trash/

Yeah i know right, it has troll user over there, and the mods would't do anything about it. Such a bummer.

Fallout, specifically New Vegas.

KH is impossible because Disney

I like how he not only abused his powers to steal food and it's never brought up again but they had to feed his ego-based illusions because it's the only thing that keeps him going.

There's literally no fucking reason to keep him around and he only flies because he's black and queer.

>I'm confused. I thought Hinobi was basically not!Gamestop, but then they started selling brand sneakers for like $20

I mean, GameStop did kinda merge with ThinkGeek and tried to sell non-gaming merch. It's kind of the same deal.

I hope she has a point. The show seems to like introducing glitch techs but only give them like one episode and then they fuck off. The only characters with relevance are Miko, Five and Mitch

Yandere Simulator

I meant blacked and its OP image.

Attached: 1583118174688.jpg (2048x1902, 487K)

It doesn't have to use Disney properties you twit. It'd be an expy that uses Nickelodeon shows.

Ghostbusters and Men in Black.

The only thing I see common with Grossology would be that their suits have monoshades which is a very weak common ground. Glitch Techs lacks a token rogues gallery or attempts to be educational.

Sounds basic but stardew valley

This is probably the man thing that's putting me off the show (I do enjoy the fanart tho).

This feels likes ready player one but way worse.

Where'd you get that pic of Casino?
I didn't know he had another appearance.

Morrowind

Attached: 214123412341242.jpg (800x1200, 148K)

trust me, they aren't half as exciting as they sound.

Oblivion would be better with all the horrible dialogue and awful programming

Yeah, but it lacks the fever dream insanity that only Mike Kirkbride, high as shit and locked inside of a hotel room, could bring us.

Attached: 1234124122.jpg (2000x1581, 2.79M)

>There's literally no fucking reason to keep him around
He kinda is worth more than the two protagonists rn, and those two are worth more than anyone but the muslim girl and that nerd with her and Mitch.

the dude is probably the most competent glitch tech in the city, (sans zahra, maybe). He's an asshole, but he's definitely useful and the mayhem he causes is quickly shadowed by his results.

1080p but smaller filesize

mega.nz/#F!JWA0AKJS!8isBE7v-MrmSmdEebXFYig

Attached: Meko Spinkick 2.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

>black
I thought he was just one of those really, really, really dark-skinned Indian guys?

I was expecting Status Quo to fuck over Five and we'd end on a downer, or he'd get Alpha again but as some weaker more "cute" form or something (as Ally reverted to being regular Ally instead), so that he gets to have Alpha (and it's his Alpha) actually made me smile and not feel the touching part of the episode was undermined.

I used to be the owner of a tumblr for a show's fanart. One time I posted a fanart of a character, and completely missed the HUGE THROBBING COCK that covered the whole lower half of the fucking image.

It happens.

I wonder what else Mitch did to her before erasing her mind

Attached: all according to keikaku.png (783x915, 451K)

This reads like a ram ranch song.

You are probably right but steven universe is still a train wreak

This is the song that plays when Glitch tech ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRWqYR3e7xE

Attached: miko rave 1.png (1765x2608, 1.87M)

my n'wah

Muslim girl with Indian guy? Might be some problems with that.

Attached: miko rave 2.png (1613x2266, 743K)

>barefoot at a rave
That seems like a poor idea.

I really like the aesthetic of these.

I think her "quirkiness/goofiness" is a little tempered by her not being literally royalty like Star or the dominant twin like Mabel. Instead Miko is just a regular girl who's also the middle child of a bunch of kids who love to do their extracurricular. Miko can't just make a sad face and expect Lexi to do what she wants like Mabel can with Dipper, she has to go out of her way to get the needed favor.

A Darkest Dungeon type RPG would be cool.

Are there any girls with no eyelashes on the show? If not, then Ridley will probably be a boy.

Five can just pay them five goats for her hand in marriage.

Attached: 73550512_p0.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Our Pearls are better too.

Attached: 1583114620313[1].png (752x515, 403K)

it feels so weird to see miko's irises. Specially because they are pink-ish in the show

It kinda feels like we skipped an episode that established that the characters have access to skins that seem to alter abilities. Five used the smashozaurs one in that episode, too, and it felt a bit like it came out of nowhere. Same with Miko's apparent ability to make portals (but just in that one episode, iirc?)

I love a fun power progression so it's kind of a bummer that seems to be happening offscreen, makes their powersets feel poorly defined and arbitrary.

Attached: ally skins.png (678x457, 477K)

I think someone mentioned armour or something like that in an earlier episode maybe that same

Yeah, Ally getting armor was way weird and felt like something that would've been a much bigger deal to discover being able to do.
explains a lot though that supposedly the episodes may not even be in proper order.

Attached: Techycutie 1234673648381751296_p1.jpg (2480x3508, 1.04M)

I think you're confusing Muslims and insane ultra conservative Muslims.

On the other hand, Armored Ally feels very Digimon and I'm here for that.

Oh y'know, out of order might well explain it. I hope it does, anyway.

Attached: 2020-03-02 23_57_17-Netflix.png (1015x650, 801K)

She should have taught Five how to use his thumper

IT JUST DOESN'T STOP EVEN FOR A SECOND

Attached: 2020-03-03 00_12_15-Netflix.png (552x667, 533K)

Go fuck yourself!
Ibuki best girl!
Hajibuki best ship!

Attached: image.png (1280x1527, 304K)

>jesus five, I did know they get that big.
>me nether. Just imagine how much exp it has.
>ya, just wish he'd put his dick away.

The Glitch is a Not-Chiaki, who ends up befriending them over a love of Videogames.
Or a Monokuma one that spawns Monokubs.
Or it's a location Glitch and when a tech "Dies" it's just them being unconscious like in the not!castlevania episode.

this show has some really gorgeous shots

Attached: 2020-03-03 00_37_10-Netflix.png (1228x691, 771K)

What's the difference?

Attached: miko bent 1.png (1080x1520, 191K)

Attached: miko bent 2.png (1080x1520, 156K)

Attached: phrasing.png (1227x689, 1.03M)

Attached: aeb29f6d99f18bf2be28b25d042bae978cbe05bb686c4de4e370a2210e658a08.png (1516x1519, 536K)

Imagine if the reason why he had to delete that entire Twitter interaction was because he spoiled an upcoming episode

sauce?

pixiv.net/en/artworks/79828828

Attached: [S1.Ep5] Glitch Tech - Castle Crawl.mp4_snapshot_13.01.447.png (515x497, 293K)

Hello Glitch Techs.

I've come for my company.

Attached: Zombie_Gamer_Profile.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

If there wind up being any straight ships in this show I actually think it might be this one. They definitely hit the "battle couple" trope.

Attached: zahra.png (1229x688, 812K)

I'd love to see Five and Miko interacting with the Monokubs

I refuse because if anything Zahra should be the fat one

At what point did Phil just give up on life?

>works retail
A long time ago.

Who would get the Kiriya Christmas special thanks to Dan the Meme Man Kuroto?
Also, Okage episode when?

Attached: image.png (1280x828, 934K)

>WOOOOOW. Your shitty games are fucking bullshit!
>Sir, please-
>It's bugged man! I couldn't crouch or shit, there was nothing I could do dude! Poorly programmed crap!
Phil works retail/tech support and doesn't even fight on the frontlines. He just manages them. He gave up a while ago.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 28K)

I want to do X with Miko!

Attached: 641D75E0-D865-4F4B-95E3-D8B6889316DB.jpg (624x1024, 70K)

not a lot of casual intimacy in this one since it's the "main characters have a fight" episode, but there's at least some fun exploitable moments

Attached: oops.png (997x655, 574K)

Five looking Lupin as FUCK.

Regular Muslims are like regular Christians. They pick and choose which tenets they want to follow, and they only reinforce it through social pressure. They may or may not eat halal. They may or may not wear traditional articles of clothing. They probably go to a mosque if there's one nearby. They may or may not kneel and face mecca when they pray, but they probably don't do it 5 times a day and CERTAINLY won't drop everything to bust out a compass and do it when they're in the middle of work if the sun happens to go down. In general, they're just people who happen to have picked a marginally different interpretation of their imaginary friend.

Then there's your ultra conservative Muslims. These are the wacky motherfuckers who make it onto the news. These are the assholes that declare fatwa and mean it, and who might actually commit violence against a family member. They're everything you think of when the TV talks about spooooooky Muslims. They're analog to the kind of Christians that bomb abortion clinics and attack gay people.

Setting aside the unlikelihood that Netflix would make her parents ultra conservative, it would also be kind of a plot hole if they did. It is extremely unlikely parents like that would allow her to even play video games, much less take this job in the first place.

Although that is of course assuming that any of Zahra's family even remember that she ever existed...

>Who would get the Kiriya Christmas special thanks to Dan the Meme Man Kuroto?
Either Haneesh or Bergy.

>Glitch Tech comes out
>Fanboy and Chum Chum becomes a meme
Was this intended by the creator?

Bless your soul

more like revisionism by glitchfags

Attached: mistocking.jpg (2365x4096, 701K)

Ex-aid vs Glitch Techs vs Appmon

The Digital Trio

Wait, are you telling me that a non-muslim could in fact purchase an Arabic qt who's basically been raised to believe she doesn't even have a soul and exists only to serve man for a mere five goats?
Well hot diggidy, gotta find me a goat farm and max out those credit cards.

Attached: 123412341324132.png (1211x925, 506K)

Thick thighs and stockings are a match made in heaven

Appmon is mega gay shit.

It's either that or have Masaru Daimon punch out Mitch.

Attached: D85EEB7B-7B82-44AB-921A-A6B430876A2E.jpg (618x800, 88K)

Fund it!

Ep 6 is a good one for cute Fives

Attached: hair.png (512x522, 253K)

Based

Attached: 2020-03-03 02_08_22-Netflix.png (1230x691, 1.31M)

Attached: c3be4a0914ea59ed5cafd04f5d5ce64e4cbd9a6c3a3809b1799c9299b8ddf91f.png (1200x1472, 1.1M)

>In america
>Five and MiKO are driving along when they receive the signal for a new glitch
>When they arrive they see an interesting glitch as neither fives or MiKO can recognize the character (It's a glitched Digimon)
>Before they can fight it a Black and purple figure arrives and instantly destroyes the digimon (It's Kamen Rider Genm)
>Without saying anything he captures the data of the Glitch digimon
>Fives, thinking he is a super glitch tech member, tries to thank him but instantly gets attacked (like he did to Ghost)
>Fives and MiKO jumps back in and tries to get the upperhand
>Before Genm can transform into Zombie Genm he barely dodges a fist to his face
>Masaru Daimon (time Skip) now stands between genm and the glitch techs
>Masaru and Genm talks and MiKO can't keep quite keep up with the japanese going on.
>Fives tells her to turn the Glitch Tech language setting to japanese to understand them.

Attached: 5-48_08.png (340x255, 106K)

This is going to end in sex, right?

Masaru's mom was my first taste in milfs

>The OP without the lyrics is better
This is a completely different song

Nope, you can just barely hear the instrumentals over the overly loud vocals in the normal intro.

>besides not enough character development
That only really applies to Mikey.

The entire cast probably lives in LA. Even Jihad groups don't go to that state.

wait, the production of Glitch Techs is canceled? so its already over?

It's just a funny coincidence. Twitter shitposters like to make memes with age old cartoons and video games that may have aged like bread. Five Night's at Freddy's and Family Guy are good examples. Fanboy and ChumChum has been getting ironic memes for quite a while in the same way those 2 IPs have.

With Glitch Techs now airing, it has lead to many discovering that the Co-creator of Glitch Techs is also the creator of Fanboy and ChumChum. In result, it has caused the show to trend and garner interest from animation lovers and meme making retards. Some have even been claiming that it was ahead of its time and an underrated classic.

Funnily enough there's even some references to FB&CC in GT. It's even implied both series take place in the same universe.
twitter.com/DailyNickNews/status/1229182321082982400

Attached: ERYswf9W4AYm7Ns.jpg (679x392, 55K)

well...yes. there are another 10 episodes that apparently only need a post production pass, but that's it. the other 10 are storyboards and the original crew (dan included) stopped working on the show at the very least a year ago or from way before.

say sike right fucking now.

what is this?

No, Mitch is black. I didn't realize Haneesh's name was Haneesh and initially thought he was the black one but his VA is Indian and Mitch's VA is black. Besides Five's VA being a white Latino it seems like all the VAs match the race/ethnicity of the characters they're playing.

Interesting. Isn't it rather 'anti-woke' that the main black character of the series uses artificial means to make his hair appear less 'natural' and more like white folks' hair?

why the fuck couldnt any of you say this before I watched and got attached to the entire show

It literally doesn't fucking matter dude lol

look on the bright side. we might see the next 10 episodes by june. or we might not, who knows?

user if we don't get season 2 I will find you and ram your head so far up your ass you'll look like a donut. I am not getting cucked out of greatness again.

Attached: EOEQhkdX0AAcLU8.jpg (1125x1097, 221K)

Between this and Rise of the TMNT, Nick really does fucking suck.
After these two are gone the only Western show I'll have left is Hilda.

It's not completely hopeless. Dan and Eric, co-creators of the show, still want to work on Glitch Techs. Its up to Netflix right now to decide whether or not we get a S2 and that depends on how popular it gets. At the very least, we have the second half of S1 to look forward to later this year.

Rise was so fucking bad writing wise I'm surprised it has any fans

kys faggot

The only Rise that it causes is the viewers to get up and change the channel!

Attached: S01E18A - April Fools Rules.mp4_snapshot_11.14_[2016.09.28_12.02.57].jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

FUCK YOU LUAN

we figured you'd be like the rest of us and only like this thing ironically and post lewds.

Attached: 72177CFE-9A18-46AE-A7F5-00F34411E788.jpg (900x1725, 786K)

Who was the art of?

Attached: ESJm_kmU4AAYLbj.jpg (2000x2151, 318K)

Nice, very nice.

Some Eurojank like Gothic, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or the first WItcher.
Maybe an RTS or something from Might&Magic frnchise

Attached: 1483711266198.jpg (800x911, 139K)

how do I git gut in Morrowind?
I can barely hit anything unless I spam fast attack.

>Kamen Riders are immune to the mindwipe when suited up, and people with Digimon Partners are harder to mindwipe due to Digimon bond fuckery.
>Glitches can become Digimon if they go a long enough time without being captured
>Digimon inside Hinobi systems can get snagged by a Glitch, creating Glitched!Digimon
>The Bugster Virus has mixed with the Glitches, increasing Glitch threat levels by turning them into active bio hazards, and it works pretty much like the X-Virus on most Digimon (Killing 99% and leaving the 1% of survivors mutated and even more powerful)
>A Glitched Bugster infected Digimon would be akin to a natural disaster.

>mega.nz/#F!ERJBmYrA!OcXdyLbfq5Kc-AVvaxlsLQ
Nice, I can't seem to find torrents.

God bless Russian fujos, they started noticing this show.

Attached: jeAz1dm-pak.jpg (792x1237, 92K)

Attached: vjGasICnoqk.jpg (720x1163, 94K)

Attached: 4bce7fVHf2E.jpg (960x1050, 126K)

Attached: yes skull.jpg (933x356, 205K)

I like that the show clearly frames Hinobi as a really bad and dystopian corporation but the that there’s never any focus on it since our MCs are implicit in the system (and just kids who didn’t put that much thought into it)

I have been participating in the threads since the first few days, but are you guys also interested in them eventually tackling the deeper questions or would you prefer the second half to have status-quo to remain the same with these sprinkles of worldbuilding?

I’m behind the idea, these two always go together and seem to have a solid chemistry. Besides, having a paki girl in love with an indian boy may earn some progressive points.

>Zahra
>maxed her support skills
>uses a BFS
I don't get it

Attached: Cuckolding.png (112x99, 21K)

Thank god I'm not the only one he noticed that. The manlet black dude looked like the one who put all his points into support.

She could have just been lying to get out of leader duty.

Yeah, especially since he was the hacker and launched Zahra up to scout. Her shields don't seem unique either considering everyone has one.

I guess, but everyone else just plain said they didn't want to lead. No real reason to lie.

Attached: 1582429961036.gif (560x560, 342K)

Maybe she figured Phil would force her seeing as Haneesh already declined and the other two were newbies.

she's using a basic strategy with improved stats instead of a versatile strategy with many options.

I'd love for them to go somewhere with the story but I have no idea if they actually have the writing chops to do it well.

Attached: ESDTkYPWoAkrm-r.jpg (1280x1707, 255K)

This . Supports are forced to carry games if the other players cannot.

Miko’s feet were made for kicking men’s balls when they dis her

Yeah...the premise is inherently interesting and I was impressed that they addressed how messed up it gets on the pilot...
However the actual dialogue and storylines are both extremely weak...so I’m really not confident that they’ll execute it well (or even attempt to)

He's not even cute

I will give them the chance and wait for the other 10 episodes of S1 since they switched writers on those.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5sIspLfmXM

Attached: Miko chickie.jpg (514x954, 75K)

Imagine Miko kicking your balls

Attached: 2F7EF8FA-6745-4D18-BB94-DBE6DDD31301.jpg (377x266, 28K)

Why... do you type...
Like... a tremendous...
Faggot?

Not him... But... To annoy... Spergs... like you..

Attached: Kikeku.jpg (644x902, 81K)

It will never stop amazing me the absolute petty nonsense that triggers people on Yea Forums

I mean, yeah. I mean, it's like those people who type like this. I mean, some people don't like it. I mean, you like, get me?

>triggers
I'm just trying to stop you from looking like a tool.

dont even trip brodha, I feel you home-dogg

Attached: [S1.Ep2] Glitch Tech - Tutorial Mode.mp4_snapshot_20.22.712.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Good, now all I have to wait for is the Bergy fanart

>brodha
Hey Miko, sistah, how do you feel 'bout them Al Bheds, huh? I think their neighborhoods would be alot nicer if we took our Blitzballs and cleared them, ya?

Attached: Two Best Friends.jpg (680x448, 41K)

>Woolie and Liam became women

Attached: 79865702_p0.jpg (1009x1724, 558K)

Shame that Ollie’s Pack features a shota instead, we could have three cuties

E.y.e divine cybermancy

Russel from LPS.

Level up your weapon states, put points into agility, make sure your stamina is high (carry around some potions of stamina regen for combat).
A lot of people don't realize that lowering your stamina significantly decreases your ability to hit things, with a full bar you shouldn't be missing anywhere near as much as you normally do, later into the game as your stats beef up and you start becoming a super wizard flying across the world with Sanic speed you'll barely miss anything.

Miko's legs are certainly okay.

>male
Gross.

>HUGE THROBBING COCK
>not a male

Attached: 1551992607987.png (172x172, 68K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1583129315675.png (860x590, 272K)

Looks like a nerd twink.

Imagine one day Miko cosplay as Zarya and Five comes out as a Crossdresser because he’s been a closeted Mei cosplayer since overwatch has came uot

Attached: 1FBB22F8-D78A-492B-8CF3-6456528D110D.jpg (1170x700, 83K)

she is this kind of support.

Attached: Facebook-You-cant-help-but-feel-like-00698e.png (500x693, 152K)

is that a pasta
if not, then it became one

>Yea Forums
it's a general thing on all boards where if you don't do things exactly like everyone else you're "reddit", or some other nonsense.
It's sort of ironic

I hope that’s a girl though, we already have a lot of guys in the main cast

What about a girl(boy)?

>Five comes out as a Crossdresser
Which techs would get a confused boner

Watched the first episode and this shit sucked what gives?

>can't even respond correctly
So this is what happens to loudfags, they become as inbred and stupid as their incestuous abominations OCs

Attached: 1583071020287.jpg (600x1848, 202K)

It's a pilot. The animation is a little jank, and there's too much setup in some areas and not enough in others. You should be used to this by now.

Personally, it took me about half the season for the show to really click for me. Your mileage may vary.

Attached: f2796356d2375663a7e6132d317375d1.gif (500x374, 141K)

Yup

Attached: 1583220499868.png (1360x763, 443K)

Uhm Zahra, can you release Five please?

Attached: ESMl3ODUEAADIBk.jpg (4000x4000, 2.29M)

Just skip to episode 5 to see if you like the show. It's a lot more referential than the rest, but also the best one.

Attached: engrish.png (985x1358, 971K)

Nice ship

Obs is mitch

Miko, it's doubly confusing since that shouldn't be possible.

Mitch gets a confused boner.
Zahra gets a confusing boner.
Phil knows exactly why he has this boner.

Then Five gets all three of the aforementioned boners. Vigorously. While Miko films it and touches herself.

>Wait, I'm DYING?!
>Technically, ALL humans are dying! :D

New bread soon.

Try episode 2. It's not a 2 parter so it's shorter, changes up the tone a bit, has Phil, and features a fun antagonist in Boogerman Hulkamania running wild on you brutha.

Constant bump limits... Is this it? Is this the show of the year?

I mean... we're not expecting more until June at the earliest and they're reportedly just as plot-light... so at this point it's probably the show of the WEEK rather than the year. We'll see.

Miko has the ass need to carry the cartoon of the year.

Hazbin has had a general for months with only two pilots to work with. We'll last the rest of the month at least. Probably longer if we move to /trash/.

Attached: ikkjs4xgaec41.jpg (641x753, 73K)

God fucking damnit, now I can't think of this character without thinking of diapers.

Were not pedophiles racist insert trash like /TLHG/ we are safe

Same. The fucking face artstyle doesn't make it any better. It's like one of those OCs specifically made for diaper or inflation shit. Fucking Christ

Why do I get the feeling some meme ship is going to be the endgame like Bergyfive or Zahrafive?

Don't most new shows get constant bump limit threads? Some get multiple running at once.

>technology that can literally alter reality and restore things

>could restore damaged environments

>could repair wartorn areas

>could heal horrible wounds

>could help heal mental traumas

>use it instead to make fucking videogames

Attached: 1496185366962.png (350x484, 107K)

Uh oh! Whoops!

Attached: 1583072432162.jpg (3263x4096, 718K)

Maybe the reset it doesn't work on biological beings, all it does is wipe their memories really. Also it might have a time limit outside Hinobi tech, Miko's table never got unsmashed.

implying hinobi doesn't do that already.
nigga, we're literally seeing the lives of two teenagers, we don't know what's happening elsewhere

>being a hippie faggot globalist commie zionist cocksucker
reddit is that way ---->

To be fair, their setting is a lot more technologically advanced than reality. Even regular people have shit like holograms and Star Trek level VR. Yet they also still have arcades. Based on that, we can assume their reality is qualitatively different from ours and probably a good deal better. We don't know if they're facing climate catastrophe, or if they're trapped in the same forever wars as us, or if their medical and psychological support system is the same smoking wreck that ours is.

I totally agree these technologies, as depicted, are being used in the most frivolous way possible and I hope Hinobi gets some kind of comeuppance for it. But we don't know exactly HOW bad it is.

>gamers
>implying they care about that gay shit

It's going to be Five and Blake.

I love that the creator retweeted this without knowing the context.

I love it even more that they rolled with it and had a laugh.

Don't you have a "the weak should fear the strong" meme to repost, faggot?

A story in three parts

Attached: ESCu9YnXUAEV-y4.jpg (720x1520, 164K)

Attached: ESCu9YqWAAEXCZI.jpg (946x2048, 191K)

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (624x906, 244K)

Uhh.. How would you know this? :)

Attached: Glitch.Techs.S01E03.Going.Going.Gauntlet.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_10.33.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

I feel bad for knowing where that character comes from.

Creator said the endgame is BITT in a poly relationship with both Five and Miko. I suspect this is mostly a joke but there will be a funny way in which it winds up sort of ironically true.

Personally, I'm pulling for Emmiko and Alphive so far. We'll see how it goes.

>Watched all 9 episodes of Glitch Techs
>Learn it was 'cancelled' mid season and thrown on Netflix.
>Maybe will get new episodes that have some lore.
>Nothing feels set in stone.

I already dealt with how Nickelodeon handled Invader Zim as a whole. I don't think I can do it again.

Attached: 20200303_104311.png (496x372, 254K)

Because I go on DA to laugh at things from time to time