Does Devin Grayson want to rape Nightwing?

Does Devin Grayson want to rape Nightwing?

Attached: Devin Graysons fucks Nightwing.jpg (613x960, 78K)

She defended it and said it wasn't actually rape. So there's probably chapters of Nightwing "not rape" stories that she's written up and will never share.

Who doesn't?

Er, I mean I wouldn't know.

Yes, she is a self-inserting husbando-fag with a skewed sense of morality.

>It wasn't rape, it was just non-consensual sex

The robins are asking for it, running around in those brightly colored little shorts.

Even after he stopped being a Robin and went solo Nightwing still kept showing off that ridiculous ass in his self-designed incredibly tight suit... always posing so its the most prominent thing in sight... begging for it.

Actually this isn't even the only time Nightwing has been raped. The other two times it was by teammates, there was the shapeshifter who fucked him disguised as Starfire then BRAGGED about it infront of the team, who responded by mocking Nightwing. The other one to rape him was Raven with magic dream sex and then she soul-raped Starfire at their wedding.

Attached: 303749_original.jpg (972x1515, 370K)

>Raven with magic dream sex
NICE.

Everyone, I repeat, EVERYONE wants to rape Dick. He was made for rape.

Even KRYPTOFUCK, THE MAN WITH THE KRYPTONITE DICK?

Dick exists to be sexually abused.

He was asking for it.

Not that I have tried but isn't that pretty much impossible situation to get a hard-on?

Did Pantha also fuck Dick Grayson, or is her "tell me who was better" referring to his other teammates, like Starfire?

No, people, both men and women, can be physiologically aroused without consenting to sex. If an attractive woman straddled me like that I would probably get hard even if I didn't want to fuck her.

Weak from poison, dazed and in cold rain.

Especially KRYPTOFUCK, THE MAN WITH THE KRYPTONITE DICK
!

Which male superhero has been raped the most times?

I mean the Hulk has been raped once, and the amount of times Batman has been raped is sort of nebulous because of retcons (counting alternate universes he was once raped by Sid Vicious).

I think all men are guilty of beating Dick, sexually.

Batman has been raped once by Talia, once by Catwoman (or forced sex, whatever), twice by Poison Ivy, once by a group of hobos, three times by single randoms, and that shit with Sid Vicious was mainline canon at the time. If we count the attempted rapes the number grows a lot.

Bruce only started crying 'Rape' in regards to Talia when the mention of children arose, it was originally consensual and romantic.

I think she's talking about Mirage and Starfire.

Best ass in all of DC so who wouldn't wanna hit that.

>I’ll never be dick
>I’ll never have a rough superheroine rape me
Kill me.

We may need to disagree on that, sir

Attached: how-harley-quinn-dealt-with-a-cat-caller-1.png (705x1080, 998K)

and yet she didn't choose a position that let her grab it during.

>The other one to rape him was Raven with magic dream sex and then she soul-raped Starfire at their wedding.
Scans?

Just admit Morrison that you're an idiot and didn't even understand Son of the Demon.

Attached: how-harley-quinn-dealt-with-a-cat-caller-2.png (704x1079, 978K)

>She defended it and said it wasn't actually rape.

No, she explicitly did not, that's how fangirls on the dcboards spun an interview.

She did an interview where the interviewer asked her why she hadn't been using the word "rape" when talking about the scene. She gave a stupid answer: as a writer you have to be careful what words you use, because even if a word is technically correct, people can assume certain things based on that word that aren't what you're going for. Connotations. She hadn't been using the word rape not because the scene wasn't a rape but because the word makes you picture someone forcing themselves on another person, aware that they're forcing themselves. That wasn't what the story was about, since Tarantula was delusional enough to think she'd been "comforting" Dick.

It was a very stupid answer.

It was an answer that definitely deserved to be ripped to shreds. But it was not "it wasn't actually rape," and the nonsense that happened next is pretty telling. People were saying shit about how Tarantula was actually Devin's "self-insert," and crap like that. Tarantula. If you read the story and other interviews, that's just pants-on-head retarded. Tarantula starts out looking like someone trying to be a hero, but even by the issue above it was clear that she was a rotten person who just happened to think she was a hero. The story got a little derailed by War Games after that scene, but it still ended with Dick talking about how he'd wanted to believe she was a hero he was helping to show the ropes, but ultimately she was too damaged. He decided that they needed to turn themselves in, and Tarantula turned into a screaming, scratching, vindictive wild animal that literally tried to kill him rather than go to the police. Very far from a hero. He took her down. With a broken leg. I'm bewildered that anyone could look at that and go "ah yes, a self-insert."

Don't get me wrong! It was a shit story, but not for the reasons people give.

Attached: RCO015_1468680134.jpg (1041x1600, 575K)