Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: rt.png (749x317, 226K)

Bought by disneth

Please I need to know the owner of that booty. Omg.

Yea Forums wrong again lol Imagine making fun of a movie that gets a 97 percent and over a 9.0 rated by audiances

hot. sauce?

idris elba

Noooooo grimace got snapped by the robotic hamburgler!

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Do the needful sirs and provide with sauce plox

>Yea Forums wrong again lol Imagine making fun of a movie that
*children's
A children's movie user.

I HATE IT CAUSE I HATE MY LIFE AND I HATE HAVING FUN ALSO I STILL HAVENT HAD SEX

How many children movies kill that many people? exactly, retard

How much blood was in this children's movie user? How were they "killed" user? Was magic involved?

Attached: 1556051952457.jpg (543x604, 38K)

Those 'deaths' wouldn't even convince children user. Stop pretending your action figure quipfest spectacle is actually deep and disturbing.

Surprised they didnt have Brie Larson kill Thanos.

I mean, Thanos had his head cut off and they show blood coming out of that asian guy’s neck

These critics need...sex

Yeah I'm sure grimace getting roughed up really messed with kids considering they literally could wish for whatever the fuck with their goofy rocks and space magic.

Attached: evil_grimace.jpg (338x338, 126K)

Attached: 1556135385403.gif (600x338, 1.87M)

Gib

A high critic score really means nothing in these times.

You can literally just say feminism is awesome and get a high score, just look at fucking ghostbusters.

>8.21/10 for All Critics
>7.7/10 for Top Critics
From what I've seen from the plot summaries so far, ~7.5 seems about fair (probably higher than I'd give it). It seems like the plot isn't particularly good and is mostly just structured to provide as much fan service as possible, but also kind of shits the bed in terms of certain logic and implications for the rest of the MCU.