What does Yea Forums think of daredevil? Never seen a thread about him

What does Yea Forums think of daredevil? Never seen a thread about him.

Attached: b053ee4129b2c9dbfe8fdbfc83f7567e.jpg (540x740, 91K)

He hasn't either

/thread

Because the best modern runs were written by Bendis and Waid, and nobody wants to admit it because it involves saying you liked something that Bendis and Waid wrote.

>Never seen a thread about him.
Lurk more

Daredevil is like Hellboy, were when the book is good no one talks about him because thats just the way of things, you expect Daredevil to be good

Yeah, that's about right.

Also how new are you OP? It makes me feel bad for people like you that've just found Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general when being a retard for (You)'s has hit an all time peak. I hope you'll be able to see the difference between insecure retards shitposting and roleplaying as retards so that they get some attention in life and actual genuine posts or genuine retards. The difference will save threads.

Apart from that, have fun on Yea Forums, OP. It's not really good anymore, but I'm sure you can have fun in the archive.

Attached: 1582634995761.jpg (720x720, 65K)

Brubaker did better than both of them, the only problem is that he bailed on the book when Marvel decided to ruin second volume's winning streak by making him center of a shitty crossover.

Waid did better than people give him credit for, but volume 4 is pretty fucking shit. I think he squeezed too much out of Matt's public identity that he essentially cornered the character and left him.

>Bendis
No. Fuck off. Zdarsky is doing a better job

I liked volume 4, especially the stuff with Coyote

Bendis' run is great; arguably the best comic he has written before he became a meme. Brubaker's run is good if flawed because he was trying to basically do a continuation of Bendis' run. Waid's run, aside from some of the first half, is dog shit; great art by Samnee though as usual. Soule's run is better than Waid's; not spectacular and ends up dragging towards the end, but the perfect pallet cleanser after Waid's bullshit. Zdarsky's run is good so far, but feels too inspired by the Netflix show.

Waid’s run is fucking great and the perfect follow up to Diggle. Soule was very very mediocre, but at least he wasn’t bad like Diggle

Daredevil's current run is pretty good. I almost feel like he needs to move again though, I'm getting sick of the gang wars.

Waid's run is garbage. Second half is worse than the first half and there is some decent stuff in the first half, but shit like pic related is unforgivable.

Attached: Waid is shit and needs to die.jpg (655x375, 51K)

Oh, so you’re that guy who cannot accept the premise of “DD pretends to be happy and acts as such”. Alright then, I can see why you would hate it if that’s the case, but my god it was welcome for me after the grimdark mess of Diggle

>Brubaker > Bendis > Waid > Soule > Zdarsky

Though I do feel Brubaker cucking his wife was a bit too much.

Attached: 1583118116175.jpg (1920x3306, 621K)

>wishing death because the author dared add silly stuff into funnybooks
Uh ok

Waid deserves death for a lot of reasons.

>Bendis>Waid>Zdarsky>Brubaker>Soule
Bendis gets the edge because he has the best Kingpin, and I really liked Mila or whatever her name was. I know it’s a trope that whoever Matt fucks get fucked but man I wish she had stayed

No one deserves death except maybe if they are a mass murderer. Thinking otherwise is a sign of immaturity and impulsiveness, or pushing responsibility away from the “victim”. Matt would be disappointed in you

And now you deserve death too.

With the virus shit going on I won’t be surprised if I die with my smoker lungs

>Soule's run is better than Waid's
Please elaborate on that because I think not even Soule himself would agree with you.

nevermind I hadn't read the rest of your posts. Now I realize this has nothing to do with comics.

Stop being a retard, Bendis run was great.

>yes I'm willingly ignoring that you also praised some of Waid's DD run in the first half and that you haven't mentioned anything else Waid has written you may actually enjoy like Superman: Birthright for example
Better luck next time.

It became retroactively worse after reading more of bendis’ stuff because you realize how much shit he just repeats

Coyote was only Volume 3, back when Waid had a story to tell.

To be fair, "DD pretends to be happy" is volume 3, what user posted is "DD tries way too hard to be happy and something something depression", that was the actual story.

>add silly stuff
Yeah, like cancer, depression along with postmortem depression.

There are three about him today and a few on tv too.
What is this?
Is this some shilling/scouting? Does he have something coming up?