So, did the kids ever get their revenge on this guy?

So, did the kids ever get their revenge on this guy?

Attached: Jackbec2.png (649x450, 53K)

Nope. He got to steal and live with Spade Slick's wife. Which is a bloody shame, because I kept expecting John to meet him again and flip his shit. Taking his hammer and smashing at Jack until there's only a red paste of flesh and bones left while the rest of the cast looks on in horror and surprise.

>Hey, let's kill the jack that did nothing wrong and let the jack who did the most wrong get off scott free
The fuck were they thinking?

>build him up as the villain
>he just kinda fucks off into the background once bigger villains get introduced
What was hussie thinking?

Attached: jack and noir torture.png (483x858, 193K)

He wasn't.

Attached: aBok0.jpg (700x363, 34K)

Attached: its too late for yoU now.gif (650x650, 105K)

He should have gotten Hotline Miami 2'ed.

user please it is way too late at night for this shit

Sure, sleep.
That's how she gets you.

Attached: OuO.jpg (chibbinumbertwo).jpg (1072x826, 30K)

These are two completely different characters, which one is supposed to be getting me here? also do you mean “get” with murderous intent or with sexual intent? I can never tell.

both, to both questions.

Both

Bec Noir is a misunderstood freedom fighter that is also transgender. Spades Slick is a 1920s misogynist. There’s your answer.

Attached: super moist.png (377x324, 61K)

>transgender
Oooh, I get. Is it because all Jacks are manlets?

Attached: 5c8f9eb8-2837-4791-8588-5d3c98b7b058.jpg (600x479, 58K)

Slick destroyed an entire universe too. The difference between their kill count is negligable.

that was different and you know it
i refuse to hear anymore of this slander

Attached: 1544301827359.jpg (540x398, 38K)

Different in the sense that he was so buttmad over his three cronies being dead that he decided to take it out on potentially trillions of innocents, while killing his qt dominatrix gf in the process, yes.

And he's still a better person than Jack Noir.

In all seriousness, I'd like to say while Spades Slick is undoubtedly not a good person, he gets a lot more redeeming moments compared to most iterations of himself, that it feels like there's a weird discrepancy when he's the only one who gets iced out of the Jack Noirs being fought at the end (excluding Union Jack, whose basically just a vessel for Lord English). Bec Noir, by contrast, has none of the even remotely likable aspects present in Spades, but he lives and no-one seems to care, which is weird because everyone in the main cast hated this guy. You'd think at least one of them would want to finish the job.

Attached: Noirscape (kendle bentley b).png (700x700, 486K)

Spades actively faught against the felt before anyone, actually had development and character, just wanted to kill LE in the end of the comic, why more reasons to keep him around then Bec Noir who literally is irrelevant even during hid rein of terror.
But it doesn't matter cause they're all dead in canon anyways.

Attached: 1582737597744.png (1277x1703, 1M)

>mfw realizing that after flash becomes kill at the end of the year all future A1-A5 rereads will be gimped to hell

T-this won't actually happen, r-right? Surely somebody out there will make some kind of extension or plugin or custom script that keeps flash alive in browsers?

Attached: tumblr_6d50791d4e2ca6a6cf834b266419ea87_38ce368e_640.gif (500x500, 132K)

I'm sure people will find some form of workaround, but I highly doubt at this point that we'll see anything from the official team on future-proofing Homestuck, especially at this point. Shit sucks, man.

Attached: R.I.P. Adobe Flash (1996-2020) (squirrel245).gif (500x246, 431K)

The writers hate old Homestuck anyway and they already hate archives of Homestuck content, so of course they wont care.

considering they're trying to make homestuck into a franchise, you'd think it paramount that they actually get to work preserving the fucking thing the franchise is centred around, but i guess not.

Attached: 1457852993717.jpg (636x651, 39K)

They are commies after all. If the past burns, it makes things easier to retcon for them.

Homestuck cast:
>Dave Strider
Main character, he is Jesus and always there for you if you are in trouble.
>Terezi Pyrope
900 IQ Gigachad who fucks everyone and waits for the opportunity to backstab the main villain.
>Karkat Vantas
The supportive Wife of Dave Strider. He hopes his husband is always okay.
>Vriska Serket
The goofball who keeps getting fucked over and screams if things doesn't go her way. She is a manlet and always rants about stupid shit.

Rest are NPCs

in retrospect, handing over a story whose primary themes are maturity and growth over to a 27 year old who still gets into fandom twitter arguments was probably one in a list of many, many mistakes andrew hussie made along the way.

Attached: THEYDONTEXIST.png (500x500, 5K)

>also do you mean “get” with murderous intent or with sexual intent? I can never tell.

These two intents are not m00tually exclusive.

Attached: oh suger honey iced tea.gif (650x450, 38K)

it's real 0u0 hours

They'll just upload the flashes in video format to Youtube and then link it from there. Or convert the videos to webms.

Either way, the interactivity will suffer for it, which was one of the big things that separated Homestuck from other webcomics.

Nailed it.

So, is anyone actually looking forward to the upcoming Roxy Pesterquest? I'll be real, I didn't exactly have high hopes for it to begin with, even before the sprite reveal.

Attached: Sleep good, baby.jpg (1952x2592, 1.93M)

Yes I definitely am. One of the four children I care about still. The other one being Dirk of course and two trolls.

Attached: 44a0eed2e21736de8b5a22301be8a1ea.png (1112x1320, 1.83M)

Impressive really, im confident itll just be twitter pandering.

That's fair. I think Dirk and Roxy are everyone's favorite Alpha Kids, tbf. Though I have warmed up to Jake as of late. Do you mind sharing who the two trolls are?

Attached: fuck sea dwellers (kang0-0a).png (700x500, 307K)

Rev finaly got to murdersruck. Can't wait for ancestor infodump.
You can always play them in palemoon or something.

im 4000 pages into this webcomic and i still dont understand half of it. if it wasnt for the few and far between recap pages i'd be totally clueless.

why did my main man gamzee go bananas? why was vriska such a biatch? what the fuck is happening

ruffle.rs bypasses the browser's bullshit and play as2 flashes aka most of homestuck's flashes. It even works on mobile. They have no excuses not to add that script and delete the crappy youtube rips

Attached: fix.gif (650x450, 10K)

Look up Homestuck Summarized on youtube. Don't know where I would be now without that series.

Gamzee was high on those slime pie, vriska is a bitch due to past situations and alternian lifestyle.
I didn't understand shit either on my first read, the second one will be more eye opening

Attached: original.gif (650x450, 21K)

Spades Slick should have used the house macguffin.

Gamzee went coo-coo because he ran out of the sopor slime pies that he was high on before. Vriska's a bitch because of her lusus, though I won't go into any more details out of fear that you haven't reached that far into the story yet. Really, though, I'd say it's best to just enjoy the story as it comes. I didn't even put two-and-two together to realise that Jack Noir and Spades Slick were the same person up until [S] Jack : Ascend.

Attached: godhead pickle inspector provides some pertinent advice.png (651x639, 43K)

Spades Slick should've used his retcon powers to retcon Homestuck in the Midnight Crew MSPA we all deserved.

That still counts as using the house macguffin.

damn. i liked gamzee, he was cool

Hey I know this is a bit of an odd request but I was just wondering what Folykl would look like if she had eyes. If anyone has an image of that I would be great full if you would show me.

Attached: EA818910-9A27-48D5-975A-E85509AD41F1.jpg (1280x1676, 262K)

I went to great lengths to make this for you

Attached: brouhgh.jpg (1280x1676, 331K)

Aw, fuck, beat me to it.

Attached: you think i would just have eyes like some kind of normie.png (295x551, 28K)

looks good, thanks!

Attached: 45815F43-591E-4842-8528-E6961BF1A22E.jpg (290x256, 23K)

>who the two trolls are?

The honorary Strilondes of course.

Attached: cb36a324d58b300afac60c2bf9c7790a.jpg (1280x1109, 267K)

Equius fucks Nepeta.

Good choices. Equius and Nepeta are the two only characters that cannot be ruined in any capacity, it seems, Davepeta notwithstanding.

Attached: pspspspsppspsps (napstachill).png (850x1121, 262K)

Oh you poor sweet summer child. You probably won't understand much, but just keep reading on. It's also recommended to read back some times. Retrace your steps. It's a slowly formulating process, but you'll understand everything as you continue on.

They aren't really commies. They're happy to destroy the comic but don't confuse that for a willingness to destroy the status quo. They do well out of it both socially and economically. Posturing in favour of radical change helps to mask the fact that it's deeply against their interests. (Though they aren't cynical about it and don't even realize they're doing it, they're basically the equivalent of rich people joining the communist party and taking over committee positions to make it completely ineffective as a tool for the poor against the rich.)

That isn't to defend communism (I don't care either way), it's just important to classify these people properly, based on what's in their best jnterests.

413 is just over a month away. What are you guys expecting?

>Big HS^2 upd8?
>Hiveswap Act 2 trailer?
>Hiveswap Act 2 release?
>Something else?
>Nothing?

Obviously Dirk's Pesterquest route at the start of the month is going to be a big deal and probably tie into HS^2.

Attached: untitled.gif (650x500, 756K)

I’m glad Kate exists. She’s proven once and for all that dogdick supporters are unambiguously subhuman scum.

john is going to join super smash bros as new dlc character

how do i write an antagonist as good as bec noir in early homestuck?

I just expect cringe and disappointment.

Attached: 1445441153411.png (640x640, 30K)

Highest Hopes :
>The Dirk route sets up the release of Hiveswap Act Two on 4/13
Realistically :
>Nothing really substancial or interesting, maybe a sneak-peek at Act Two if we're lucky
I'm still entirely unsure as to who could genuinely believe that dog penis Jade is an unironically good plot/character development.

Didn't they say they weren't really interested in doing stuff on the meme dates?

People who hate Jade mostly

Bec Noir wasn’t that good of an antagonist, he was just really threatening. So be threatening, I guess.
Wrong, I love Jade AND her dog penis. (Context: am faggot)

It's such a comically awful and humilating thing to do to a character that I'm half inclined to agree with you. Obviously I'm not going to get all melodramatic over people making bad things happen to characters in fiction, but it's so mean and seemingly without purpose, not to mention came out of nowhere.

Attached: 1461553277728.png (313x264, 48K)

It’s not just the fetish aspect but the fact that it’s only brought up in context as a problem preventing her from having something she wants. The narrative going out of its way to talk about it is so needlessly and weirdly cruel, and yet WP tries to act like it’s not.

NO! STOP! CEASE!
katnep user does not deserve this

Yet another similarity between Roxy and Nepeta. They both ended up renouncing their gender, in a way, and became something else?

I feel like Davepeta has more going for them, it's just not apparent right now. They are a nigh-indestructible sprite, who know pretty much everything about the game as possible. They also hint that when considering sprites prototyped with players, all the aspects of those players contribute to the sprites' powers. Ergo, Davepeta has the combined powers of a Knight of Time and a Rogue of Heart. They're often seen hanging around LE.

Nepeta will fucking free Equius sooner or later, mark my words. Everyone has an impurrtant job to do.

Attached: 141f6ca93e1eb67db804b99abce52acb.png (768x1024, 79K)

Remember it’s always about Davekat. She has a dog dick so that she can’t start a family with Dave (and they can’t adopt either because only lesbians can adopt) so that Dave seems like less of a bad guy when he leaves her, because abandoning your wife is okay but abandoning your kids is not.

Because they want to shit on Jade waifufags and Davejade shippers? It's like expecting Johnrezi and Roserezi be actual ships and not just rebounds for Terezi until Vriska appears.

Attached: 8itch! 8itch! 8itch!.png (650x450, 28K)

Well since we all know Dave is black now him abandoning his children would reflect poorly on the writers.

It really is a bad shipping fanfic, like some real How I Became Yours shit, gotta denigrate the canonical love interest to make room for the writer's OTP.

Attached: jade harley (steelcorridor).png (800x800, 42K)

Can’t wait for it to be revealed that Jade poisoned Karkat so that he miscarried Dave’s grub

Man, The Baby Is You sequel is really taking some dark turns.

Attached: sample_ad9c0e20d672efe7881f683cbb7c738e.jpg (850x1060, 139K)

Gamzee will remain a pretty important character with some fun gags and cool scenes. I'm still waiting for him to turn around and become a good guy again, theres still potential for that arc.

Unfortunately the current writing team unapologetically hates him. Reading through the epilogues was hard man, they did my boy dirty.

Gotta court that Latin soap opera crowd now

Fucking nothing.

Except Dirk. More Dirk. God I fucking love Dirk.

Attached: 236236273.png (500x624, 106K)

Attached: equius x nepeta sad end.png (720x694, 284K)

>I'm still waiting for him to turn around and become a good guy again, theres still potential for that arc.

This is so FRUSTRATING. Because YES. He DOES have a chance. But only as much as Equius, Dirk and Caliborn. How the hell do you even start untangling that fuckin psychological mess...

delete this

Attached: ligma.png (1280x1493, 769K)

No see Jade tries to make Dave act like a better person and that’s toxic masculinity

So, as it turns out, this piece of artwork here is the origin of Grub Scars as a headcanon, which I suppose is now canon as a result of Friendsim. What's weird however is that Friendsim also depicts Trolls with nipples, so I'm starting to think that Troll anatomy is complete fucking bullshit.

Attached: origin of grub scars.jpg (1024x1320, 164K)

>so I'm starting to think that Troll anatomy is complete fucking bullshit.

I think you're right. Fuck. This is the perfect example of why not to give fujos/trannies control. They don't have nips it wouldn't make sense, but you had to put it on Mallek because it's hawt.

Nah, the artists/writers are just hackjobs who forget their own rules.

Attached: 1313696289943.gif (611x423, 35K)

waiiiit nooo

those are just piercings

Mallek doesn't, but Lanque does. Keep in mind, I'm not disparging either of the artists behind Mallek or Lanque, but it is interesting to me that the canonization of grub scars was so far removed from its actual origin.

Attached: lanque's hot bod.png (1481x800, 99K)

Yeah what's that doing there? Ughhh now they can just say it's paint or something. Lanque is into that or someshit.

Grub scars... just make sense. We've seen what they're like as babies.

>that one fic where Aradia hangs out with Karkat and Eridan and she gets spitroasted
>she was the rapist all along

Ah, classic Aradia shenanigans.

Attached: a tiny aradia to guide you on your travels.png (76x98, 1K)

How will Kanaya recover?

Attached: tumblr_mwfznnjyHi1siwllko1_500.gif (500x421, 275K)

There's always Karkat.

Attached: 1571279681324.jpg (964x808, 55K)

this image is oddly hypnotic, i've just kind of been staring at it for the past minute or so.

Attached: 1459752461255.jpg (426x640, 73K)

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 7EDBA6EE-4BF4-409E-AE03-132F4B4261E7.jpg (1239x697, 68K)

He's Troll Aaron Diaz, and that's a crime in of itself.

Attached: 5501161434_d1e9d9dc94_b.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

He was literally made to be nothing but wrong. In every sense of the word.

She would have to kill Dave first, but apparently shes bonding with Dave on a family level (shouldve been karkat) so Kanaya has a higher rate of fucking Dave.

Dave doesn't even fucking deserve Kanaya, but considering Rose/Terezi blackrom was canonized last update, I guess any crackship's fucking possible, provided it's not one you actually like.

Attached: 1456430302381.jpg (354x362, 14K)

Dave is more likely to fuck her and Karkat is just a loyal housewive who will never betray his husband.

Attached: 1436766250441.png (282x304, 8K)

Everyone needs to rebound in this comic thats how you create cheap drama.

Attached: 1333489445854.png (544x453, 102K)

>so I'm starting to think that Troll anatomy is complete fucking bullshit.
Yes
People who try to make hardline rules about insignificant shit in what was largely a comedic webcomic are retarded

Troll anatomy is literally what you want it to be, it will never be canonized in a serious way by the only voice on canon that matters (Hussie) because it doesn't matter. Karkat looked up to "Troll Will Smith". If you want to believe they have nipples, go ahead, because that's what I'll believe as well.

And yet he’s still one of the nicest people in friendsim.

Thats an interesting thought there people in the fandom take shit too seriously back then and thats probably why we are here now, like alot of shit in the comic was really background noise (ex Troll Society) and now its just... ok.

>Vraska

I prefer guy

It's not necessarily their own rules, it's just that artist in particular's rules. They just adapted the grub scar idea which was an idea that evolved from that picture and was subsequently depicted with nipples anyway for years before pesterquest

Like they are just grey humans with horns and grey skin, they were never supposed to be xenological genius. How do they speak English? How are they coherent with mouths full of giant fangs? How does Vriska fill a swimming pool of blood and still flirt with Equius?

Oh is this that same schizo from a while ago?

Attached: 1321811422989.gif (500x346, 175K)

Im sorry I cant live up to your standards father.

Attached: irl lil cal.jpg (750x1000, 850K)

That imp is cute.

Attached: fat crippled 8itch.png (750x732, 281K)

I want to strip naked vr*ska and made her eat fresh shit on the ground while everyone watching, then pummel her to death

Attached: d57encm-cd577f25-33d6-4ca1-bb9d-0090fedd5ef3.jpg (929x499, 69K)

Um, what?

Attached: 1567620456413.png (398x393, 2K)

Whatever you say, Karkat

Hot.

why would you say such a thing about poor, sweet vroska(not to be confused with vriska, vraska, vreska, vruska, and vryska)

Yes but only for his own gains. He is basically indigoblooded Gamzee, he can surely match his horniness. Except instead of never dying, Zebruh fucks up the timeline he's in, if he dies.

Attached: bard of doom.png (1280x1418, 342K)

Write to your local What Pumpkin representatives and let them know that you demand Katnep.

Attached: she_likes_you.jpg (922x756, 229K)

>How does Vriska fill a swimming pool of blood and still flirt with Equius?

Cus he looks like Nic Cage.

Attached: 46abd0c85210d33d163d0a3a8ad6b86d.png (500x454, 256K)

Okay, I wrote "Please never make Katnep canon"

Attached: 1496020306975.png (800x800, 140K)

Attached: 1459221090267.png (529x344, 15K)

Flip you Serket

Attached: I caught him for you Nep.png (900x748, 968K)

At this rate, I seriously believe Jade/Kanaya's going to be a thing when she wakes up

>the only two on that ship who are single
>both are being cucked by their strilondes
>Jade in particular is going to need comforting after three years in a coma, and the epilogues established that Kanaya is non-autistic enough to give her comfort ("Let Me Hold You In My Arms)
>have a previous friendship that was nothing but amiable
>the epilogues also established that Jade is "down to fuck" all kinds, and obviously Jade is also the only viable option for Kanaya on the ship

It's cheap, but the writers have at least succeeded in making me want this like the shitty soap drama it is. Fuck you Rose, fuck you Dave, I hope they find the affection they deserve with each other

Attached: cometjynx_kan_jade_2020.jpg (3892x4096, 840K)

This is actually hype as fuck.

If he doesn't find you fuckable or you explicitly scorn his advances, he will stomp you beneath his hooves

A reminder of the Problem Sleuth game we never got.

Attached: PSgame_samplescreen_03.gif (800x600, 28K)

Why yes, I firmly believe the chess gangsters are the best characters and deserved better.

Attached: tumblr_n55302Bza81r20bzvo1_1280.png (800x922, 226K)

>Ardata: locks up and tortures trolls, then plays the victim and claims she was forced into doing so(bullshit)
>Amisia: kills trolls for paint she doesn’t use, tries to keep you captive for your unusual blood color
>Vikare: gets pissy at you when you try to discuss air travel on earth
>Tagora: grossly overcharges you for services you don’t even need, gets you killed in the bad ending
>Polypa: ropes you into her getaway without asking
>Elwurd: ditches you to go flirt
>Chahut: doesn’t let you drink from her big fat clown tats
>Zebede: guilts you into visiting, allegedly also a creep
>Lynera: kidnaps you(starting to notice a pattern here) and attempts to coerce you into ending your friendship with Bronya
>Tirona: constantly trying to get ahead by getting her coworkers killed
>Marvus: literally kills his entire audience at every show
>Lanque: okay I’ll admit I like the cut of his gib but he’s kind of a dick
compared to
>Zebruh: is a little pushy when it comes to romance, also has slaves(which is arguably better than leaving them on the streets to be randomly killed), also helps out Chixie when her show is stolen
Zebruh does not deserve the hate he gets.

>Fuck you Rose, fuck you Dave, I hope they find the affection they deserve with each other

What was the point of pic related? Why did Hussie feel it was necessary to imply that Rose might've done (in the spirit of 'a bip of frisky rp shenans') some flirting with Dave... AND that she doesn't seem to mind, even with the fact that they're siblings.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-29 Homestuck(3).png (972x1132, 450K)

>please make my crackship canon
>nuwriters: "okay, what monkey paw curse you want?"

I wanna write more stuff like this. Gimme feedback and requests. I need the practice.

Attached: Arquiusprite and Aradia have a talk.gif (500x1500, 30K)

Act 2 is absolutly not gonna release on 413. If hiveswap was any close to completion they would have started hyping it up. And there's no chance WP would pull a suprise release, they're not gonna take the risk.
The next best thing would be bringing back the monthly/weekly updates and then release a trailer with a definitive release date because the act would be finished. Act 1 suffered from radio silence but when it released everything has already been spoiled.

Attached: 2c5577f3063202e4b2df236127ecb20f7e2fb54cr1-460-460v2_00.jpg (460x460, 21K)

It's been long since established that Andrew Hussie has an incest fetish, user. Andrew also confirmed that Rose and Dave had sex in the doomed timeline in the book commentary. The degree to which he is being ironic about it or not is currently unclear.

FUCK VRISREZI AND FUCK DAVEKAT

There's nothing really wrong with it in a technical sense, but they don't really read like the characters they're supposed to be, y'know? Like, their character voice is all messed up. Though I do really like the premise of Arquiusprite and Aradia actually getting to meet each other again, that's nice.

>also helps out Chixie when her show is stolen

He forces Chixie into performing whatever he wants whenever he wants it, with a combination of guilt-tripping and actual threat of physical violence/execution. He is precisely THAT corrupt bulgemunching asshole who knows he's in a high position and abuses his privileges to the absolute maximum.

Saving his coward hide and forcing others below him to follow his whims. His so called 'repentance' is a fraud, a facade he puts up to draw in anyone who's unfortunate enough to fall for this bastard's bullshit.

What's more, is that he GENUINELY thinks he's doing lowbloods a favor. That perhaps the loss of freedom is outweighed by the 'protection' he gives. But he's just as likely to leave them in the shit if it means saving himself. He dooms everyone who gets in contact with him.

Attached: hamscorn.png (1228x832, 551K)

zebruh's redemption arc should involve him getting pegged by chixie's dixie

>That perhaps the loss of freedom is outweighed by the 'protection' he gives.
Rustbloods don’t have any freedom to begin with, it’s a net gain for them.
As for your point about Chixie, I’ll have to replay(read: rewatch on youtube) the route.

At least it's structurally sound, but I understand if the characters sound off. When it comes to revisiting Homestuck, I'm still not at the trolls yet and by extension, I'm still a long way from Act 6. I know people would say that I should stop at Cascade, but I feel like I have to keep to it to the end if I ever plan on writing a fanventure based on this shit. That said, I still wish to get feedback when it comes to character writing.

Attached: Equius says some choice words.gif (500x500, 8K)

Tell me your favorite straight and thus highly unlikely ship

Katnep will defeat the odds.

Attached: tumblr_mtgsaxIJfN1s2hszno1_640.png (606x458, 16K)

Equara

Roxy/Jake and another one I won't tell

Grimdorks, DaveJade, JohnRoxy, and KarKan.
I'm a very basic man, I'm aware, and in all fairness actual redrom KarKan is more of a pipe dream that anything else for me.

Attached: Grimdorks (insecureillustrator).png (1013x1920, 900K)

Sn0wman was a bitch and I’m glad she got BTFO. Slick should’ve impregnated Ms.Paint before he went to war.

Attached: 79BF1BC9-AA42-426F-A6FE-E6546E8EE793.jpg (640x777, 45K)

Eridan

Attached: erinep_by_dartty-d5tyo1q.png (1061x738, 176K)

Bros, how people can hate Dirk? He is literally the best character yet the fandom will say he is a toxic piece of shit who only wants to manipulate people

>how people can hate Dirk
He ships Davekat

Well, he is.
But hes still the most based character right now anyways so i dont care.

>He is literally... a toxic piece of shit who only wants to manipulate people
>He ships Davekat
I miss Act 6 Dirk, who knew he sucked and wanted to take steps towards correcting his shitty behavior.

Attached: tumblr_inline_os2sxwITwy1rmry12_1280.jpg (280x289, 15K)

I don't get the problem with DaveKat desu, Dave was always gay and Karkat was always a sub. It was poorly executed but two dudes with no interest in anyone else in a meteor for 3 years its eventually going to end up in gayness

>Karkat was always a sub
Cringe

I think he still feels like he sucks and manipulating people is his whole "Ends justificy means"

Also let's do a recap of all the manipulated
Jake: Deserved it
Rose: Didn't deserve it, but she was the only one doing the Ultimate Self shit
Kanaya: Was a Setback and he doesn't care abot women
Terezi: Tried and Failed
Dave: Resisted and well full homo on his own

I don't think he is bad per se I just think he thinks he needs to improve his shitty behavior but not all of it, just parts because that's part of his shitty behavior.

But user, if we don't regress Dirk's character development, we can't make him the toxicly-masculine Acts 1-5 fan villain archetype for Homestuck^2! Next you'll be telling me that perhaps making Jane a Donald Trump analog was a little bit of a stretch.

Attached: Terezi Pyrope (hottang).png (1000x1000, 30K)

I guess that's nice. I at least appreciate the effort.

But here's where Equius' relationship with Aradia gets difficult. I'm not entirely sure he'd apologize for the heart chip (as messed up that is), I still think that, in a fucked up way, he thought he was doing her a favor. Giving her blue blood, that is. The heart chip was him being controlling, a flaw he shares with Dirk; even though I guess he liked Aradia ordering him around?

No actually, that is super nice. Well done user. If there's any way Equius would apologize, it's probably after some introspection (and deconstruction) as ARquius, although he tends to hide bad memories in his subconcsious. Then again he already had experience with that, when he met Fefeta and later Davepeta. I think I could see him admitting his faults as ARquius, as he already did to his brorail.

And if there's any way to repair whatever brief relationship they had, it would probably involve Aradia saying that he's a bastard but she still doesn't mind putting up with him. Just like how Nepeta sees him.

That, of course will never happen. But I guess it's a nice thought.

Attached: 17cfc7a07ffa6d471aa4ba94381e153d.png (1280x1867, 1001K)

Dirk is literally made to represent us.

He was always a little bitch with good heart and always ended up doing whatever everyone else asked of him, while still complaing

Terezi, Jack, Vriska.

Dude just wants validation thats his whole thing

Only the best ship.

Attached: 957f071e61c37845517f22bde3cc2ed3.jpg (802x657, 62K)

Iirc only half of gamzee was put into LE. My terrible fan theory is that his chillbnon murdercliwn side survived and will show up to save the day

I always thought he was more of a self-insert for Andrew Hussie, whereas the Cherubs were representive of the fandom. Come to think of it, with that in mind, it kind of makes the whole dynamic between Dirk and Caliborn a lot funnier.

Just another fucking rebound victim. I bet Karkat talked about Vriska and Terezi started fucking him.

EqAra and Katnep, but if we're talking somewhat serious ships like that, then Roxygen and DaveJade.
We'll take up the mantle of Act 6 Dirk. Pick up where he failed. In drawing and life alike.
I'm glad you like it! Again, I'm still a long way from late Homestuck, but I did what I could. And yeah, that's why I opted for Arquiussprite. Given that both were given new life after a lot of fuck-ups, I figured they would try to apologize. It also helps that AR learned exactly how bullshit romance can be.
I feel like if Equius was given enough time to do the same when he was alive, he could've done the same, but that seems to be less likely given the circumstances of his death. It's a really nice thought, though, and probably something I'd like to go over one day in my own story.
Anyways, here's something less serious. A callback to an old friend's drawings.

Attached: Equius and Aradia reenacting our narrator's old fanfic.gif (700x500, 10K)

What Pumpkin surely won't fix it, because they know the fans will do it for them.

No im speaking of HS2 Dirk is supposed to insert us, but he might be the last of hussies presence actually.

I don't care about Homestuck. It's never getting good again. I just want Hussie back and working that next project.

Dirk isn't really meant to be a self-insert in Homestuck^2 though, he's really more of a caricature of what the writers think Acts 1-5 purists are like, disregarding any legitimate points and criticisms there are with Homestuck^2/Epilogues.

Attached: A MAN WRITES FANFICTION ALONE IN HIS SPACESHIP (v-sharp).gif (1100x733, 2.18M)

In Chixie's route he straight up fuckin buys the entire place she was supposed to have a gig at, but couldn't because highbloods took off her segment. He makes her perform for him FOREVER if you mention she's having problems with the management.

You also want to look at Marvus' route If you don't follow his incredibly stupid plans he abandons you in the middle of a fucking clown concert FULL of dangerous purplebloods.

Attached: indigos are a little possessive.png (1280x1440, 1.53M)

Karkan, but mostly in a pale way
Next to that, Jadekat was cute, and maybe that could be a bit of thing too in Candy. At least, I hope they mend their friendship and hash out what happened. This is the timeline to explore their characters and relationships without Dave

Because unless we got some Meenah character development ahead of us, she is at her core a bad guy. Karkat is a good guy. I have my doubts that their relationship is going to be that strong beyond a military partnership and physical attraction

Roxygen, Arasol, and Davejadekat always warm my broken heart.

Attached: 1582749712223.jpg (719x660, 37K)

>Dude just wants validation
I got some validation right here.

Attached: 1582998920004.gif (500x500, 5K)

Because he's a bro. In EVERY sense of that word. every meaning you can affix to the word 'bro', Dirk Strider is.

Which means he stands for masculinity in its purest form.

Jesus am I drunk? *his non murderclown side*

Oh, nice. You saved that. I made that mostly as a reference to CANWC and I thought the idea of Vriska having a minigun as one of her weapons of choice was cool.

Attached: Vriska scribble mode.gif (500x500, 5K)

Daverose and Dirkrose. I share Hussie's taste so I got what I want

oh karezifag

you're just an ancient meem

Let him rest in peace. Just like the Johnvris guy, a poor soul who fell victim for Hussie's traps.

At least he got his billions of shipping fanart than those crackship cucks who will get monkey paw'd fast as fuck.

I still regret ever thinking GamVris should ever be a thing.

Attached: Tavros needs your help.gif (435x480, 142K)

Attached: fuck.png (650x450, 15K)

>probably something I'd like to go over one day in my own story.
I'm very much interested in this. Just to let you know. Do you have an ao3?

>narrator's old fanfic
0w0 what's that