Who wins?

Attached: dc_vs_marvel_.jpg (1471x543, 177K)

me

Sameface out the ass. Who drew this?

Wondy, Supergirl and Powergirl alone would body the Marvel side in seconds

Zatanna's magic is much more reliable than Wanda

This isn't even a contest

DC has two Kryptonians and Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl who are in that ballpark as well, a more consistent and versatile magician, and even their street leveler has a super power in the pocket.

do you know how to read?

i dont know anyone in the right side of the picture

This is a slaughter in DCs favor.

Zatanna could solo the right. Marvel's main advantage over DC is espers but there are none there.

DC kinda curbstomps, should have given them Jean Grey or Emma Frost. Widow is pretty useless here.

his bias is showing

Attached: 1559961716944.jpg (1131x1600, 374K)

>Who wins?
DC girls and my penis

Attached: wonder woman vs superwoman.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Car-El will carry it hard for Marvel. Her cousins the Kara-Els doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: 1575198308097.jpg (564x807, 118K)

DC chicks, every time this thread comes up it's always DC's chicks

I hate when colors are so muted it looks like it was drawn in 1890 and had a century to fade

Attached: 1583129853686 edit.jpg (1471x543, 715K)

My dick.

Honestly that is a good pairing.
I would say from front - Marvel wins, to back - DC wins.
Captain Marvel and Wanda win. PG and Supergirl win. Than it is a either a draw for the middle pairings or Hawkgirl wins, while Black Canary looses.

>SameFace
This is not really a good complain. 80% of artist has the.

>Wondy, Supergirl and Powergirl alone would body the Marvel side in seconds
This

Zatanna pulls the old "slrig otni sevod " and that's the end of that chapter

>sevod
She really is a bitch that cant stand girls more attractive than her!
Besides doesnt this include her friends too?
Why not "snaibsel"?

>other girls
>More attractive than Zatanna

Good one.

Attached: zatanna 2.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I'm not sure Zatanna has as much magical potential as Wanda. Wanda's got the whole "No More Mutants" genocidal magic down which can turn this into her favor, does Zatanna have any similar feats or defenses?

An elseworld Zatanna enslaved a 5D imp which would be kinda like if Scarlet Witch enslaved peak Molecule Man.

Bigger tits - Wanda, PG
Cuter - Rouge, Supergirl
Bigger booty and curves - (original) Captain Marvel, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Black Widow
More buff - Wondy, She-Hulk
More athletic - Electra

She has everything a little bit but noowhere she exels!

You said it, she has a little of everything, so she doesn't NEED to excel.
Those other bitches are one-note jokes who only have one feature they need to focus on because they're shit otherwise.
Zatanna had it all in the right proportions to be a perfectly balanced waifu.

She is mediocre in everything that means that she will be the Force Awakens, ok, but forgettable, waitin for what comes next.

>image for ants
i gotcha bruv

Attached: dc_vs_marvel_girls_by_fredbenes_d84dfh62.jpg (8948x3304, 3.99M)

yes we get it, zatanna is your waifu. Now fuck off with your incessant waifufaggotry

Naw, I think I'll stay, cuz I love you guys.

The force awakens excelled in visuals tho, it's the powergirl to the original's supergirl. Better looks less soul. Hardly comparable to zatanna.

who's the weakest here? Is it black window or huck girl?

Widow.
Hawkgirl can at least fly and has her huge ass mace.

I think DC wins but it’s not a blowout like others are predicting.

>PG vs SheHulk: PG win.
Too fast, flying + range attacks = overwhelms SheHulk before she can get angry enough to win.
>Supergirl vs Rogue: Toss Up.
If Supergirl blitzes then she wins, if she gets close then Rogue wins.
>Black Canary vs Elektra: Canary.
Elektra wins if it’s an ambush but in a face to face Canary has the range attack that Elektra has no counter for.
>Hawkgirl vs Black Widow: Hawk
Again; Widow is more talented and willing to kill but in a setting without the chance to ambush Hawk simply has too many advantages.
>Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch: Witch
Zatanna has more focused magic but Witch always seems to have a variety of passive chaos buffs. I think she would confuse Zatanna who is, let’s face it, often portrayed as a glass cannon.
>WW vs CM: CM wins in an upset.
Hear me out... for the same reason why PG curbstomps She Hulk CM would be too much for WW. CM excels in ranged combat as well as blitz attacks. She doesn’t need to go hand to hand with WW but even if she did she could hold her own briefly. Marvel can just pepper her with blasts from orbit and then blitz attack when she’s off balance. WW is uniquely disadvantaged in this battle.

That being said; after the first round you have PG, Canary, Hawkgirl vs Witch and Marvel. Canary and Harkgirl are clever enough to take out Witch, especially with Hawkgirls anti-magic weapon. PG vs Marvel is a little closer but I think it goes to PG.

>Hawkgirl can at least fly and has her huge ass
fixed

Wanda looks like she's about to cast Coronavirus

It is more the shallow soulles, no nutrition meal.

I am against hawk. But i agree with the rest.

If Rogue manages to absorb Zatanna’s powers and use it against the Kryptonians, Marvel.

Isn't Elektra like one of THE best martial artists in the Marvel universe? It's not like she hasn't taken people with stronger powers than Canary.

>Isn't Elektra like one of THE best martial artists in the Marvel universe
She got killed by Bullseye, someone who is not even on the top 20 of Marvel's martial artists. Black Canary is at the top 10 of DC's martial artists.

dc wins by having a larger number of heavy hitters

elektra and black widow don't stack up to anyone on the DC side

now if you replaced them with Phoenix and The invisible woman its a lot harder to call but dc probably still wins.

Can she absorb magic?

>Hear me out... for the same reason why PG curbstomps She Hulk CM would be too much for WW.
I've heard you out. You're still fucking wrong.

Zatanna is a homo-magi, they are basically the magic equivalent of mutants in DC. Rogue has been shown capable of absorbing magic if its innate, but incapable of it if its an avatar channeling the power of a higher being.

Attached: 54a22be0800e51b16307a64b39ec4361.jpg (1626x2500, 612K)

Men everywhere.

Wonder Woman has near Flash speeds and she's deflected Omega beams with her bracelets

Ranged attacks aren't going to beat her.
Carl is fucked

Car-El can drain the electricity in Wonder Woman's brain and shut her down. And if she can absorb whatever god energy that empowers Wonder Woman, she can weaken her while powering up herself.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Of course it came from Marvel

Didnt knew that

It literally happened in the recent Captain Marvel.

Attached: carol creepy smile.jpg (908x908, 206K)

Wanda can solo all the DC team

The based Fred Benes, you cuck.

my dick

>He says in a waifu powerlevelfag thread

Not without her "Life Force" powerup