It was better than the Netflix series

It was better than the Netflix series.

Attached: Daredevil.jpg (2060x3000, 976K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAhWBjAcWQY
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtu.be/XS6MOep2wLs
youtube.com/watch?v=ve8lHiLWuGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but I did like the playground fight and don't get why people hate on it.

It's cheesy, which wouldn't be bad if the movie didn't flip-flop between cheesy and edgy without much balance.

I don't know, edgy and cheesy is a combo I just love.

WAKE ME UP

It's called having shit taste.

Me too. I enjoy this scene unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAhWBjAcWQY

But I understand those who don't.

Attached: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

I liked how Matt had to sleep in a deprivation chamber.

>Bullseye says he wants a costume
>never gets one
Unforgivable.

It's also better than most MCU movies

Too alpha for tights, only leather could contain his much chad energy.

Attached: BDE.jpg (1024x433, 84K)

I miss it when actors went full ham to play cape villains.

Please tell me this was not the soundtrack they used, Jesus Christ.reminds me of cringe naruto music videos.

It was unironically a different time.

youtu.be/XS6MOep2wLs

Evanescence got popular with Daredevil, it's the other way around.

It's the real soundtrack. I guess it was cool at the time but in hindsight it's hilarious.
>I CAN'T WAKE UP

Bruh, that's literally how they got big. Bring Me To Life and My Immortal were the big soundtrack singles for that movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=ve8lHiLWuGg
This is also shit that really happened and predates Naruto AMVs.

i hate that i agree with this

I see you sir are a man of taste

Because it's not that far off from being that stupid Halle Berry Catwoman basketball scene.

The early 2000s was a black hole of taste in terms of what was thought to be cool.

Weirdly, a bunch of those pre-MCU Marvel films were on Wind-Up Records, a Christian label.

>nobody's posted it yet

Absolutely not. Outside of the shitty costume, Season 1 Daredevil blows it out of the water. Hell, I don't even like the movie costume that much, full leather like that just makes him look like a Fox X-men reject and the only saving grace is that they weren't afraid to go full red.

Are you blind?

What am I, Daredevil?

I haven't seen the movie in years. Did it start with Matt failing to convict someone, then going after them as Daredevil for some vigilante "justice"? That was such a terrible interpretation of Matt Murdock.

He doesn't just go after them, he directly puts him in a situation that will kill him, then does nothing to save him.

Which would be a questionable take on Daredevil in and of itself if the film didn't end with him refusing to kill Kingpin.

It IS a better adaptation.

That much isn't too bad. If I recall that's more or less what he did in the early comics. It's the killing part that doesn't work.

That did suck, wonder if they backpedaled or something.

Reminder that The Calling made a song specifically to be the movie theme, too.

>It IS a better adaptation.
The fuck are you talking about? Outside of sticking Punisher in season 2 Netflix Daredevil takes way more inspiration from the comics than the movie does.

Meant for the "better than most MCU movies" remark

It was the early 00's you massive idiot.

>He's literally too young to remember when Evanescence was a big thing for the fifteen minutes before Ben Moody quit

Jesus Christ.

I'd say it's magic

Elektra is a good movie

this was like patient zero

I'M AN OUTLAW

QUICK ON THE DRAW

Attached: Kingpin.jpg (550x633, 49K)

What do you guys think about black Kingpin? i loved him

zoom zoom

honestly, who else could have played live action Kingpin but Ving Rhames?

He's not the bad guy..

Why is some big lipped negro playing the most based villian in Marvel? Why do trannies ruin everything they touch.

Fuck you.

It's crazy when you look at the directors cut which removes most of the cheese and adds in a subplot about Matt having to work a case how it was almost there. But Studio wanted the fight, wanted the soundtrack and a shorter run time. And we ended up with years of memes out of it.

Possibly the most based casting choice in history.

I agree.

The actors just aren't good enough fighters so it looks super slow. I like it conceptually and I like how it's filmed/edited, but the performance just isn't good.

Wrong. The only thing the movie did better was the radar sense. And only because the Netflix series didn't even try.

Elektra was absolutely done better. God she was awful in Daredevil and the Defenders.

20 years from now the same will be said about the late 2010's.

Elektra is supposed to be an unlikable sociopath who gets an adrenaline junkie rush from killing people. Miller wasn't exactly subtle about it yet people still romanticize her into being Matt's version of Black Cat.

based

That was Elektra until she gets resurrected and purified.

Wut
We've been saying the 2010s were largely garbage all along.