Should Ted and Booster be gay?

Should Ted and Booster be gay?

Attached: 1310457602867.png (756x591, 860K)

>Should Ted and Booster be gay?
They don't look like they want to be gay. You can't just make people gay because you think they should be.

Attached: no one can stop her.jpg (917x732, 151K)

Good thing Bendis is in DC to fix this then.

Ted is 100% straight

Attached: RCO010_1465296309.jpg (912x1366, 272K)

yea but that's marvel. Dc's got a better track record, I can only think of it happening once

>yfw you want a DC/Marvel crossover for the sole purpose of having teenjean gay up the DC universe.

Attached: 1562199790226.jpg (1464x973, 50K)

>tfw every wholesome male friendship has to now be viewed as having homoerotic undercurrents
>people wonder why modern men have issues

J'onn could stop her, unless she becomes the host of a cosmic entity made out of fire

Attached: 1581560352422.jpg (1243x1920, 259K)

No, but I never want the jokes to stop.

You can't joke about this anymore user. The world has changed. You think you're making a joke but some insane shippers are taking it 100% seriously and next some woke writer is making it canon to pander to them.

J'onn can't even turn an insane man sane. Marvel high-end telepaths can do that permanently.

>but some insane shippers are taking it 100% seriously
Insane shippers ship fucking everyone and everything nigga. You can't win with them.

Joker's too popular a character to write out of the story like that. J'onn's a powerhouse but he can't compete with editorials favorite Batman villain

>They don't look like they want

Attached: Heterosexual Life Partners II.jpg (800x615, 148K)

No one "should" be gay user. One just happens to be gay.

No

I remember that issue.

Attached: JLA #11 pg13.jpg (1024x1622, 529K)

big fan of the extra weird shit they do with J'onn's shape shifting in the comics

Attached: vgyjvhgj.jpg (972x1503, 252K)

>Little Annie Fanny
BASED

Why can't two people be friends anymore?

Nah, there need to be more platonic close relationships in media without a hint of a romantic connection throughout all genders and sexual orientations.

the fact that two friends can't share an intimate emotional platonic connection without people assuming they are romantically involved can lead to some really unhealthy expectations when it comes to real world relationships.

people should expect every close relationship to "pay off" with romantic connections and they shouldn't feel like they or their partner nee to isolate themselves when they are in a relationship because they fear their partner developing any type of emotional bond outside of their pairing.

Platonic relationships are an important and necessary component of life and if we cheapen them in media we set ourselves up for failure.

Good post

Attached: tester3_2_1_660.jpg (660x475, 268K)

I'm reminded of that screencap of a Tumblrina writing about a pair of characters that she wants to be together but in a completely nonromantic way and was puzzled on how to define this sort of ship.

Someone have this post?

Don't know if I remembered it wrong or if there was another post more in line with that memory, but here.

Attached: explaining the concept of friendship.jpg (640x2409, 250K)

Only if Fire and Ice are lesbians.

Booster is more this metrosexual bi. He is the poster of traps and Catnoir threads. But to really have sex with a man, he needs a push or accident.
Ted is clearly retro Playboy straight.
Fire would be bi, but only to flirt with guys.
Ice would be experimenting, dont really liking it but out of politness dont say no.

I agree

Attached: costume.jpg (924x1418, 283K)

Platonic same sex friendships are a million times better than forced gay shit because omg they're in the same vicinity and like to hang out they totally wanna bang. I used to think that shit was harmless and just having fun with it but people these days make it out to be a whole crusade. So no.

I agree. Just friendship isnt possible in that sexualised world anymore.

Tora should be bi-curious at most. Her and Fire definitely have a whole lot of underlying sexual tension, but she's not nearly as openly promiscuous as Bea, plus she does care a lot about Guy, who reciprocates her feelings but is too much of an ass to make it work.
>DC will never have Guy and Tora get together
>Tora will never force Fire and Guy to participate in a threesome to solve their love triangle
Feels bad man

Attached: RCO021_1465297820.jpg (920x1376, 183K)

>DC will never have Guy and Tora get together
They did on that Future's End thing

Guy seems more the closet gay or more sexual frustrated person. I mean that kind that would sleep with traps and twinks to dominate them. Like a hole is a hole, but always make fun of homosexuals or kill you if you say he is homosexual.
Like the "traps arnt gay" posters.

Is it me or would JLI/JLE characters fit perfectly on Yea Forums?

>Tora will never force Fire and Guy to participate in a threesome to solve their love triangle

If Ice was alive in the 90's it very well could've happened considering Guy and Fire banged after Christmas in his run.

No, they (and Bea and Tora) are way more fun when the relationship is intense and meaningful but still officially platonic. They may have some flirty banter and other characters making jokes about how close they are, but having them as friends avoids the terrible, cancerous writing you get when you have "representation". And why mess with what works? As it is, both fujos and the most redpilled of macho men can enjoy Ted and Michael as best bros.
But if you must have them together, do it in an alt universe.
>JLI/JLE on Yea Forums
You may be onto something. What boards would they visit?

Isn't it funny how common it is for LGTB activists, who are supposed to stand against prejuice and support an intrinsically individualistic movement, to make up all sort classifications and organigrams based entirely on stereotypes?

So was Iceman...

>What boards would they visit?
Ted would be a /his/, /sci/, /m/, /g/, /int/ poster
Booster Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /aco/, /wsg/
Fire visits /s/, /cgl/, /d/, /fit/, /fa/
Tora /ck/, /an/, Yea Forums, /cm/
Guy has his hometown in Yea Forums, /s/, /hc/, /gif/, /k/ and Yea Forums secretly he would also visit /pol/ and /d/

>Should Ted and Booster be gay?
Possibly, but definitely not for each other

Attached: baby pipe.jpg (400x378, 24K)

NO!
One of the duo's biggest running jokes is that they're not gay, despite what everyone else thinks.
If they become gay, it'd just big a big reveal that surprises no one.

>I mean that kind that would sleep with traps and twinks to dominate them. Like a hole is a hole, but always make fun of homosexuals or kill you if you say he is homosexual.
Fuck off.

Hi Guy

Honestly, yes. At this point, the characters are best known for the deeply emotional but still fun relationship they have with each other, and making that relationship romantic is the logical next step in terms of storytelling and character development.

If one or both of them were a woman this wouldn't even be a question, because they would have gotten together years ago.

Attached: hetero dynamic duo.jpg (950x1476, 292K)

Does he have a forehead thing?
Look at the SIZE of those domes.

Yes, but it would have to be written well. Nobody wants another Iceman, where it came out of nowhere (insultingly so, at that) and completely took over his characterization.

Think Deadpool or Harley Quinn - both characters who had a lot of gay jokes/innuendo made about them who were later written as bi. For better or worse, that kind of innuendo doesn't really work anymore, so the subtext became text in order for the characters to keep those aspects of their personalities.

Or look at Rictor and Shatterstar. In a lot of ways, they were Marvel's version of the Booster and Beetle relationship. When they came out and began a relationship it led to the most character development and story potential either had seen in years.

Attached: deadpool finds thor very attractive.jpg (960x950, 236K)

If one of them were a woman it'd be even sadder to see them go for it since it's even more difficult to find a different-sex pair of pure friends in fiction than it already is to see two men like that.
Granted finding that sort of pair is pretty hard IRL too (unless at least one of them is a homo) but it'd be refreshing.

Does the hammer rest against his neck or what?

Thor just have that kind of affect on people. Straight men are gay for me and lesbian woman are straight for him.

Attached: straight for thor.jpg (558x436, 107K)

Didn't he also take out Storm simply by kissing her?

That's weird, I don't think Thor (the mythical one that is) is ever pictured as especially attractive. He's mostly a brute.
If it were say Baldr or Idk, Achilles, it would make more sense imo.

His hammers took her lightning.