Brainlet

>brainlet
Tyler did nothing wrong
>reddit
The movie is a critique of mindless consumerism but also that the other side of the coin that tyler represents is essentialy the same killer of freedom and individuality
>MEGAMIND
the industrial revolution and it's consequences has been a disaster for the human race

Attached: MV5BMjJmYTNkNmItYjYyZC00MGUxLWJhNWMtZDY4Nzc1MDAwMzU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1242x1837, 240K)

this but ironically

this but only metaphysically

>Freudian
adolescent rebellion vs becoming an adult
>Kinseyan
repressed homosexuality

>homosex
>mindless consumerism
Never post here again you low IQ fags.

The consumerism wasn't the theme, it was about life and death. The childish version of this theme is, "why are we all here, what is the meaning of life, and what happens when we die?". The adult version is, "does it even matter?".

Attached: bitches lie fight club.gif (500x283, 993K)

>The ALL MIND:
It’s an allegory for escaping inceldom

All these opinions are brainlet tier. The last one especially is one that would be said by a teenager that thinks he's way smarter than he is.

This
Recommended literature to go along with fight club
Camus and kierkegaard

ASCENDED GODHEAD: the fighting is a metaphor for hardcore underground gay sex freeing the man from the tyranny and conformity of woman

I can interpret it any way I like, fuckwit

>actually correct interpretation
He was a loonie with mental disorders and also pushed a bunch of brainlets into a crazy cult.

It is highly homoerotic though and Palahniuk is gay. The megamind from OP's post is the closest to his intention though.

Based and Fagpilled

it's about toxic masculinity, incel

Homoeroticism is inherent in violent male bonding, always has been always will be

>brainlet
Tyler did nothing wrong
>brainlet
The movie is a critique of mindless consumerism but also that the other side of the coin that tyler represents is essentialy the same killer of freedom and individuality
>brainlet
the industrial revolution and it's consequences has been a disaster for the human race
>MEGAMIND
The movie is a criticism of toxic masculinity and entitled beta males

>I can interpret it any way I like, fuckwit
>Marxism Dialectic
>Kinseyan Gender theories
Never send your kids to college.

>It is highly homoerotic though
Not the theme, idiot

Attached: college brainwashing 34.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

I always thought it was about the emasculation of men by modernity

Ehh it's theme adjacent

it's a cleverly disguised romcom with dashings of all of the above but the original writer wasn't very good so there isn't really a central theme. just psych thriller and "dude we live in a society" shit dressing up a romcom

it circles around into being watchable again when you realize it actually belongs in the same shelf corner as say gross point blanke

>The movie is a criticism of toxic masculinity and entitled beta males
3/10 bait, try again

Based Kaczynski