Been thinking about watching trailer park boys, should i ?

been thinking about watching trailer park boys, should i ?

Attached: 87-og.jpg (500x334, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4sKg18lTqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it's shit.

stop at end of season 6 and ignore the movies for optimum TPB experience

watch everything else if your a braindead moron

you're*

*ur

Let's go, smokes.

no
don't watch married with children either
bazinga

i watched season 7 on and also seen the movies, now im prone to typos

seriously it has charm that just goes away and becomes "hey yo stoner weed dude bro im so high oh look a celebrity weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!"

as soon as you reach 16:9, 1080p episodes, proceed with caution. it gets real shitty.

if you start seeing episodes with Snoop Dogg, Tom Arnold, Doug Benson, etc... you've gone WAY too far. the show will be forever dead to you.

S1 and 2 are gold. 3-7 is okay. Beyond that it becomes totally absurd to the point of lolrandumxd tier jokes

>season 1-6
>"dude weed" is set to 20%
>season 7 onwards
>"dude weed" is set to 300,000%

should i stop at season 6 or 7 ?

Early seasons are amazing, ignore the netflix seasons.

Attached: fuck_this_shit.webm (1678x952, 1.42M)

stop at 7
my personal ranking
2 >= 5 > 4 > 1 > 3 >= 7 > 6 >>>>>> 8 > 11 > 12 > 9 >>>>>>>>>> 10 > spinoff shit like out of the park >>>>>>>>>>> animated

the Clattenburg movies/specials are mostly worth watching too, my favorites are Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys and Countdown to Liquor Day

7 isn't all bad. it's just the beginning of the show starting to change tone, and far from the charm of the early seasons.

8 is when they were produced by netflix. avoid at all costs.

You can finish 7. Thats when the original series ends.

7 is still really good.

Anyone else feel the show is significantly better when it focuses on Ricky and Julian living white trash lives? It seems way less good when Bubbles has screen time and cries about them committing crimes and “we’re family” shit.

I started with the first movie and then the series and I didn't realize it was canada for the longest time. Ricky's really the only one that has the accent.

it was the short jail sentences for non violent crimes that tipped me off.

Can all the hosers ITT please FRIG OFF

yes, this is one of the main reasons everyone hates the netflix seasons, because they essentially made Bubbles THE main character instead of just a quirky side character who frequently gets caught up in the Boys' schemes.

Season 7 was good, fuck the haters.

Netflix shit is ONLY for true fans., I watched a few episodes and hated it, but then they grew on me.

Now FUCK off, I got work to do.

Attached: Cyrus.jpg (500x375, 70K)

Get me some of those sweet and power chicken things

Unironically this. Season 6 had the best ending and there was absolutely no need to continue the show after.

Season 7 has the boys going off the rails on a Swayze train, and I really enjoyed it.

muh S6 fags are the fucking worst

the netflix seasons still have some good moments here and there, but as a whole it's a steep decline in quality compared to the original run
and the animated series is just shit, didn't even get a chuckle out of me in the first episode and I didn't bother watching the rest.

They all use guns all the time. Armed robbery is not non violent. The act of pointing a gun at someone is assault.

The loose gun play are some of the best parts. That's actually what's missing when they took over the writing, there's no more sense of subtleness to the humor.

Is the one in the middle actually is a tard or is it just the glasses?

he's a normal person irl
his character isn't actually retarded either, I think he's just supposed to have assburgers or something

>animated series is just shit
You're spot on about the netflix run. I think that if you like the characters, you just have to watch them a few times to kind of get used to the new feel. It's not as good, though.

Not watching the animated version since most say it's ass.

once you see a conky episode its all down hill from there

Attached: asshole.jpg (2000x1000, 288K)

Hey guys, Mike Smith here! Glad to see so many positive words about my show. It was very gracious of me to allow the Ricky and Julian characters have the spotlight in the early seasons (which are hard to rewatch imo), but I think everyone here can agree that TPB has finally found its Bubbles-centric footing in the latest episodes. Thanks for all your kind words, and look for more Bubbles in the future!
-Mike

Attached: cme_trailerparkboys_DSC_3524.jpg (1000x714, 35K)

the quality keeps dropping as you go along but I still find it interesting how much more fucked ricky's life can get. Just when you think he hits rock bottom he digs a little deeper.

They should've just let Bubs keep Steve French instead.

Attached: 6d34daabf1f579d099bc5b67e0c208c0.png (480x720, 583K)

i don't know much behind the scenes about TPB besides Cory and Trevor getting shafted, but I do get the feeling that Mike Smith had something to do with tanking the show's quality.

Bubbles is best kept in a shed with kitties and out of the main storylines.

>watch TPB and see Samsquantch episode
>driving down the highway late at night
>Samsquantch jumps right in front of my car
>scream like a bitch and pee my pants a little and step on the gas
>Samsquantch bounces off my quarter panel and windshield fucking up my car

I didn't think those motherfuckers even existed until after I hit one on I-10 heading west to Cali.

I seen one pissing on the side of the road under an overpass once.

FUCK OFF WITH THE GUNS!

I watched the animated series. Well technically I had it on as background noise.
It's as shit as you'd expect it to be.
At first I thought they would keep with the theme that they're so high on mushrooms that everything from their prospective is a cartoon but that was dropped pretty quickly.
And poor John Dunsworth voice clips being used in this abortion is just sad. Mr. Lahey is a ghost who talks in sound bites and then they have a flash back episode, the only relevant episode of them all, and he talks in voice clips.
It's just messy. Let the character die if you want but don't keep bringing him back for stupid bits.

Bubbles and Lahey have strong accents, same with Randy

I usually just end with season 6 because I love the ending (which I think should have been the final scene of the series), but season 7 is still pretty funny (especially for Phil Collins and his son).

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4sKg18lTqw