Which was the better show, Beware the Batman or Green Lantern The Animated Series?

Which was the better show, Beware the Batman or Green Lantern The Animated Series?

Attached: beware the batman green lantern.png (1400x1024, 989K)

GL easily

I liked them both but GL by a country mile.

Who was the better girl?

Attached: aya magpie.png (773x306, 294K)

>tryin to make me choose between Aya or Tatsu
... Fuck.

Beware, but I'm more of a Batfag in general and heavy focus on romance annoys me. They're both pretty good, though, and I'm bummed they were killed after a single season each.

Tatsu's tush > Magpie > Aya

Attached: backstory.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Beware the Batman.

cute butt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

If they haven't drop the ball with Magpie in her second appearance she would have been best girl. As it is Aya wins, no contest.

How did they mess up with her?

Green Lantern is the bigger loss.
Bats has tonnes of media, GL hasn't pierced into other forms as much and the cartoon was very, very good.
It's a shame the movie killed the cartoon

She went from an actual person trying to deal with her Kleptomania and the double personality that the shitty psychologist gave her. To just being crazy in her second appearance.
They just wave it as her being "too far gone" and never explore her character again.

I liked GLTAS more but I ended up really liking BTAB. Good exposure to obscure villains.

Based

Green Lantern The Animated Series. Beware the Batman was bad. I'll never forgive the "Family" episode.

>Bats has tonnes of media

I don't disagree that GL was more worth it, but Beware was a pretty unique beast, which is also maybe what doomed it.

These two are DC's ballsiest shows and I don't see them being that experimental again. Everything other animated show they've released since has been safe. Not that they've been bad (I like JLA and DCSHG), but they'll just keep cranking out DC comedies and the occasional CW mini series.

No one actually watched Beware the Batman

Waifu vs Fapbait

Attached: Batman Magpie 1.webm (1280x720, 686K)

Attached: 1570260848031.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

>ywn see a Beware/GL:TAS crossover
>ywn hear Grey Delisle talk to Grey Delisle

Green Lantern.

They were both mediocre.

Why did every show with clone wars 3D animation get canceled prematurely?

GL told 2 complete stories, Beware felt like it was just starting it’s first

They both teased a lot of stuff they didn't get to do, like Sinestro Corps, Blackest Night, other Lanterns, Two-Face and Penguin, the Outsiders, Anarky's overall endgame, etc.

GLTAS was legitimately great. I miss it a lot.
Beware though..... I tried to give it a chance and it did some interesting things but ultimately was pretty boring to me.

>This

Had a blast watching GLTAS with other anons back in the day one if the many highlights I had on the board.

What was the deal with Beware the Batman? Like did they only want to use the newer bat villains and Katana as a side kick?

They did, but I felt like Beware just set up the team in the final episode, we didn’t really get a conclusive story from anyone. It felt like the opening act and probably would have had an amazing season 2 with all the well crafted setup. Whereas by the end of GLTAS I wanted more but accepted those two stories were done, there was more to see in the future but we didn’t have a cliffhanger that would make it feel unfinished. No denying we missed out a lot on them not having a second seasonz

Obscure ones, not newer. Several were very old. It was trying not to play the same batch of baddies all over again.

because when you try to reuse the popular set you can run into serious tonal issues like with TheBatman.

>Green Lantern
How pathetic

Attached: ben-10-2.jpg (681x383, 131K)

>Beware the Batman was bad. I'll never forgive the "Family" episode.
That was the best part of the show, you retard.

>Ben 10
Kek

Attached: 2DE7842E-CBD7-450F-8DA0-A880A6B4D9FC.jpg (625x950, 261K)

GL by a wide margin, Beware is the worse Batman cartoon.

>or Tatsu
Would you eat Tatsu?

Attached: 1449991738879.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Mostly obscure villains. Some were newer, some were older. Of course, many of them like Pyg and Anarky are used way more often, so they no longer feel that way, while the show gave Magpie a big boost. You still also have some traditional villains, but they all have different twists to them, like Ra's al Ghul and Deathstroke having connections to Alfred as well as Katana and Batman, respectively, or Man-Bat actually being the hero he wanted to be in his first appearance. Only Killer Croc was pretty traditional.

Katana was there to give Batman a different dynamic than any of his usual sidekicks, as well as set up the Outsiders for season two.

Attached: EOs-y4AUcAAdT8R.jpg (1200x852, 128K)

I still think Hal and Kilowog were fairly underdeveloped, and I think a focus on Sinestro in season two would've given some much-needed fleshing out on Hal. Not sure about Kilowog, though.

>I still think Hal and Kilowog were fairly underdeveloped,
I disagree, if only because he learned so much in the first arc and it was so damn nice to have a character who’s outright won in the fight admit that the villains had a point and, rather than let them go off and cause trouble again, worked with them. He came a long way from being ready to kill a red lantern at the start. And Kilowog and Razer becoming friends was a great development

This isn't even a contest, so I'm not even gonna answer.

Batman is an immoral retard and Katana deserves better.

Is the GL cartoon actually any good? I've been putting it off for a while now.

Does CGI for Green Lantern really works as you would think it works?

green lantern best show, best character, best plot.

Yea Forums tricked me that season 2 was a cliffhanger so i never watched it. Got told by Yea Forums that it wasn't a cliffhanger so i watched it. It was both a satisfying end with a cliffhanger tfw we will never see blue boi razer

It worked sometimes, and sometimes it doesn’t worked
It became good after episode 8

Forgot pic

Attached: 6FDE8714-4BE4-43B7-B314-EB75C70ED212.jpg (1024x635, 169K)

>TFW Guy Gardner was more popular than Hal in universe.

I love that quirk in GLTAS.

unf

Post more Aya, bros.

Attached: StickyMon_BSP09.png (1271x1799, 1.32M)

Yeah, I liked that. They made the more well-known villains feel like an event, rather than a been-there, done-than deal. I think they were hinting at Penguin a few times, plus the producers still wanted to use Nocturna. I would've appreciated them beating Batwoman to the punch.

Attached: 14.png (1916x1076, 1.1M)

Attached: green_lantern_aya_by_aeolus06_d5aqzxf.jpg (1088x1303, 208K)

Hands down GL....And remember its never coming back

It's less noticeable when you have empty planets than an empty Gotham City.

Is Johns still in charge of the shows on DC Universe? I'm surprised he hasn't tried to bring it back.