ANNIE IS BACK

instagram.com/p/B8t2s_1HgX-/
twitter.com/Sean_G_Murphy/status/1229771373024890881

Also Deathstroke will make his first appearance in the DCAU

Attached: Capture.png (494x283, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/49029-paul-dini-returns-to-batman-the-animated-series-in-comics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE
youtu.be/YKvzhfg7Mh0
youtube.com/watch?v=mNsm2P0l_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsPgp_1j0fc
youtube.com/watch?v=EoX4t37gXMk
youtube.com/watch?v=WgPePk3kGZk
youtube.com/watch?v=WVQJGFIKspo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpFK6ZEtCy8
youtu.be/h_D3VFfhvs4
twitter.com/psuedofolio/status/950855413389512706
deviantart.com/glee-chan/art/DCAU-Tim-and-Annie-715076704
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYeWdaU4r6U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KahOD-93D7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

Annie are you okay.

Are you okay Annie?

Annie, are you okay, you okay, you okay, Annie?
Annie, are you ok
Will you tell us that you're ok
There's a sign at the window
That he struck you
A crescendo, Annie
He came into your apartment
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
Then you ran into the bedroom
You were struck down
It was your doom

She was basically brought back in Gotham Academy. Remember Gotham Academy, I miss Gotham Academy.

zoomer genocide when

Attached: perchance_to_dream_by_son_neko.jpg (900x730, 134K)

right hand>annie

Attached: ENdx3OdXsAAG3g4.jpg (1200x621, 76K)

ugh, what could have been

But what about Katherine

Attached: daa9clx-43b5a92a-a18d-48e2-8aa0-700e0aaedcdf.jpg (374x713, 39K)

She's Karlo's kid, not Hagen's.

I don't know I felt she was a good encapsulation of the youth in Gotham. That she represented Gotham reaching out to Tim Drake that he is needed to protect the city. But also in the same way that she doesn't exist and can't actually love him. And ironically like clayface right hand the only form of physical release that Tim Drake should ever have should be by himself.

Attached: 1531154176272.png (500x780, 958K)

Cute Shape-shifting Girl Can Stay.

Fanart aside, could Annie even do that sort of thing willingly? She never could in the episode itself.

I would imagine if given full control, she would have all the powers associated with Clayface, who I recall can shape-shift.

This is gay as fuck. You guys do know that she's Clayface, right?

You know every woman is just mutated jizz.

So why would Deathstroke be wanting to put a bullet in Annie anyway?

Based Bruce Timm giving the people what they want.

Attached: Power Girl.jpg (970x1250, 344K)

Except a canon Power Girl. Galatea doesn't quite count.

How's Annie?

Attached: annie are you okay - twin peaks -.jpg (146x231, 16K)

Reminder that the comics are not canon and never will be.

These aren't canon so who cares?

Dini's writing them.

Redpill me OP

Doesn't matter.

Writing fanfiction, you mean.

He also wrote Arkham City, which squandered its entire "Escape From New York" premise in favor of a shitty chase for a cure to Joker AIDS.

I wonder if she’s gonna be a mainstay in the cast, cause if they’re gonna cheapen her death, at least flesh her out. I liked the idea that Axel was able to reunite with Xion and Roxas in KH3, but it just sort of happened and then it was dropped. I want them to actually explore being a person now.

All my yes. But i know in my heart of hearts this'll end up in tragedy.

Attached: Oh boy! Wait...OH NO.png (246x300, 8K)

That's rad. It was a real bummer of an ending, so I'd like to see what a revisit does.
Even if it's non-canon.
Think we'll get more Nightwing?

You are not canon to your waifu

I wanna see her eat/taste food and see the reaction.

Her sweater also looked itchy to me.

Did Deathstroke really never show in the DCAU? Damn.

I don't think anybody thought he could show up in an animated show until Teen Titans came out.

Trying to remember. Did Clayface try to eat after his transformation?

Was it ever implied that he lost his sense of taste? When metallo turned into a robot thay made it clear that he cant tast or smell

She was actually based on Annie but I'd love to see her again.

I don't really recall and may be confusing him with Metallo.

Gotham cithy academy cartoon when?

So? It's not canon to the DCAU until it's actually acknowledged in an animated DCAU work and since the DCAU is dead it's a non-issue. Also bringing back Annie is dumb and effectively destroys any emotion that episode might have generated.

Rewatching growing pains it starts off with bikers about to rape Annie

Attached: dr-strangelove_featured.jpg (640x526, 92K)

They meant canon to the comics. He's a show writer.

I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU TO DEATH WITH BULLETS IF YOU DON'T LET THE HAND GO

Please do not play with me user. Please do not.

You know they should make Annie canon in the main Bat-Book to hang out with Cassandra while still giving Basil villain shit to do as Clayface

Out of the new batman adventures episodes this one had the best animation. It's a delight seeing clayface attack or move throughout the episode

Attached: death of annie.webm (640x480, 2.01M)

Well, it IS Clayface, so they kind of have to up the animation budget on him to do his powers justice.

That shit was super messed up

>This was my first BTAS episode
I’m a zoomer who has retroactively watched it on the internet, btw. Real sad shit.

Attached: 76E5A76A-1176-4B05-B630-594005BA8423.jpg (600x338, 26K)

Attached: fb220f29b2ba739b349efc33ed9036c981c32ee5.jpg (1366x1355, 94K)

One of the animators from that ep was either from or went on to work for ghibli

Wait...I’ve seen this before...

Attached: 0AE8E74E-2FA3-4956-8972-4D76680BB05A.jpg (728x750, 74K)

Can Ace be next?

He was back in Tomasi's Detective Comics iirc

Ace the psychic that was in justice league tv cartoon

Oh i thought you meant the dog.

Imagine the reverse horror if Annie somehow broke out of him one day, clawing her way out. It'd be poetic justice.

Nobody gives a shit about the Royal Flush Gang though. In fact they're not even a consistent gang

this shit made my pp hard when I first saw it as a kid.

I had a thought. What if Ace and Annie teamed up?

They become part of the Sirens in 10-15 years.

Even as a combat pair, they'd do well. Psychic powers and infiltration/extreme combat flexibility.

If Clayface wants to be a little girl, let him. He's probably less destructive that way.

>In fact they're not even a consistent gang
That's what I love about them. In every era there's some group of five mooks that go, "Y'know what? Let's revive the whole playing card thing."

Attached: 1d8608d245e7a294286d8285983b39a6.jpg (1920x1440, 373K)

He might have been hired by CADMUS to capture her?

When is Ace making her return, and eventually joining the batfamily?

That could work

He failed to absorb her fully, and she lay dormant inside him like a virus. That part of her slowly metastasized inside him like a cancer, until she got free.

Realistically, that's the only way we get Annie back. She has to break out of the scumbag, and fittingly in a way that hurts him back.

>"I killed you!"
>"You thought you did. Enough of me survived...for this."

That Makes Complete Sense and I hope that's the explanation we'll get.

Yeah but they're not really characters, just a gimmick

Anniwa the Clay Heroine when? She wouldn't even need a mask. She could just contort her face into a gaping horror.

Attached: download.jpg (212x237, 6K)

It is exactly what he deserves.

Annie's major asset would be infiltration.

Ace was a bitch. Get it? Yes, I know which Ace he meant. Ten was way more interesting. Ace just had a good death scene.

This is the most excited I've been for a comic in years. I cannot fucking believe we're actually getting a BTAS/TNBA continuation.

I guess one big thing hanging over everything is: what will this comic's relationship be to Return Of The Joker? Tim's still around as Robin, so it's before the flashback, I suppose.

Attached: 1485751652782.jpg (720x480, 32K)

Could Annie spawn too if she accumulated enough mass? Could she be the queen of a society of Clayfaces in the future?

Attached: the.new.batman.adventures.s01e08.1080p.bluray.x264-taxes.webm (750x562, 2.92M)

comics or the show returning?

>Atsuko Tanaka

Oh, hey, she worked on Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle.

Comic

Just comics based on the show.

Inb4 she gets depowered and takes on the last name Clay

They're literally threatening to rape her. Isn't this supposed to be a kids' show?

Attached: the.new.batman.adventures.s01e08.1080p.bluray.x264-taxes.webm (1440x1080, 1.44M)

HELGA G. PATAKI

Attached: the.new.batman.adventures.s01e08.1080p.bluray.x264-taxes.webm (1440x1080, 192K)

Will they succeed where Robin could not?

Attached: B43F7A77-7F75-4DE4-AF79-2A10194065CE.jpg (3500x2400, 1.06M)

Actually, speaking of Inque, I was always disappointed she didn't go straight in some bid to reform her daughter.

My OTP rides again!

It's implied that she was going to get revenge on Deanna for betraying her, but nothing was confirmed for sure.

Unless you count the more recent Beyond comics where Deanna blows all her money trying to cure herself of a fatal disease and all Inque can do is shake her head in shame at how shitty of a mother she was.

God, this episode fucking destroyed me when I was a kid.

>Remembering how the third and fourth Clayfaces in the comics spawned a Clayface son
Possible.

Attached: the.new.batman.adventures.s01e08.1080p.bluray.x264-taxes.webm (750x562, 3M)

I feel like the better episode would be Terry's warning driving her daughter into panic mode to the point she's basically going full incognito mode and living a shitty life. Meanwhile Terry's right in that Inque wants revenge. It's Terry trying to chase down Inque and then in the end she sees what her daughter is reduced to and remembers that still her daughter.
But I like her as a coldblooded mercenary better than a hero

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 24K)

>It's implied that she was going to get revenge on Deanna for betraying her
That's what Terry thought but he didn't see their interactions together. It was clear she wouldn't have that in her even post betrayal. She was watching over her daughter as a guardian, probably while worrying about how to unfuck her personality.

>Deanna blows all her money trying to cure herself of a fatal disease and all Inque can do is shake her head in shame at how shitty of a mother she was.
Actually she adds her blood to her daughter's IV, presumably intending to transform her to save her life. I didn't know about this, but it doesn't fucking surprise me.

Eh, coldblooded mercenaries can have families and acceptable targets.

You see Inque's eye in the bushes shooting her a death glare. She's got nothing but hate for her bitch of a kid at this point.

>Actually she adds her blood to her daughter's IV, presumably intending to transform her to save her life. I didn't know about this, but it doesn't fucking surprise me.
Not canon to the show, though.

>She's got nothing but hate for her bitch of a kid at this point.
Nah
>shooting her a death glare
It's a giant non-emoting gaping eye. How in the fuck could you derive emotion from it?

>Confederate soldiers fighting Clayface

I had no idea that I wanted this...

Attached: This+Side+of+the+Lord.jpg (750x995, 564K)

It's the cliche "eye of the villain looking from afar" trope.

And we saw how she dealt with the creepy lab boy. If Inque doesn't kill you, she's going to make your life a living hell instead.

>It's the cliche "eye of the villain looking from afar" trope.
Except she isn't a villain toward her daughter

Did Cadmus or something like Checkmate exist by the end of JLU? A happy medium is Inque is a coldblooded mercenary for the government so she's allowed to go outside and try to visit her daughter but not actually a good person because she felt sad.
They set the mood of "inque will be back" then a giant fucking eye looms from the shadows.
Ontop of Inque being a very vindictive person.
Until she murdered her. She turned a guy into a reference to the Fly II for getting too fresh.

God this is some PG akira shit right here.

The Clayface episodes were like that, especially in the original B:TAS seasons where they had more budget for him.

I'll always remember the first one where he spazzes out and tries to transform into multiple things at the same time.

The real question is is this gay?

The fact that Clayface wasn't considered human anymore also meant the writers could get away with more graphic fights between him and Batman.

The second episode where Clayface sucks Batman into his body and makes him drown inside him still gives me chills.

>A happy medium is Inque is a coldblooded mercenary for the government so she's allowed to go outside and try to visit her daughter but not actually a good person because she felt sad.
I said I wanted Inque to go straight, not become a good person. I wouldn't think she would have that in her except maybe as a heroic sacrifice. That's pretty much what I had in mind. That or going full Venom on her daughter and forcing her to hero in the hopes that being good would follow from doing good.

>She turned a guy into a reference to the Fly II for getting too fresh.
He wasn't her daughter and had it coming.

It's Before the Flashback. Either shortly After World's Finest or after Destroyer

>He had it coming
He did nothing but help her, her daughter betrayed her.

this brought me great pain

Attached: ted_comic.png (166x250, 88K)

>He did nothing but help her
Right. And she's a super villain. He's creepy AND evil. Why in god's name wouldn't she fuck him over? It's not like he was helping her out of the kindness of his heart.

Would you give someone perving on you with demonstrably no moral compass rape goo powers?

Given the death toll of the White Knight series, if they make a third one they'll need to really reach deep to get some new villains.
I totally love the idea of more Anne. I hope they keep her the same age, since comics are for the children and they need some characters to be under 25. I always thought she'd make a good Teen Titan. Immune to most ways to kill a flesh human, and she can help spar Raven at mud wrestling.

Isn't TAS Clayface just Karlo with Hagen's name?

If it's Clayface being Annie to trick/manipulate Tim then that's fine. If it's actually intended to be Annie reborn then that's retarded.

Did you need to turn him into a deformed monster? She could've either just did him the solid and probably would've escaped with his backup or pump him full of sugar water and said it'll take effect in a day or two, but making him incomplete only lead to him trying to get revenge.

Yes they are brainlet
It's literally specified they are
newsarama.com/49029-paul-dini-returns-to-batman-the-animated-series-in-comics.html

If you're gonna stab someone in the back, it's best to do as much damage as possible. He'd likely have tried to get revenge regardless and there's plenty of mutagenic drugs running around in Beyond for him to get powers with. Splicing is a street fad. Best to fuck up his biology with something useless if not kill him.

I do.
I miss Katherine, she was cute.

Attached: Katherine Karlo.png (223x450, 195K)

I still think they fucked up by not giving her clayface's powers in that part. She could've become a sidekick or something.

I can’t wait for this reunion and what follows

Attached: 91DBE055-23C5-43E5-8EE2-3CB2EBE14694.png (700x2880, 199K)

Peak TV animation right there, particularly given the time period. It still holds up.

you have summoned the spirit of the Ayuwoki ani. You will be taken to Neverland ranch tomorrow night unless you reply with an image of a smooth criminal to ward it off

Attached: Ayuwoki.jpg (850x529, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE
Honestly though, a trip to Neverland Ranch sounds pretty cool.

I'm still traumatized to this day. Hell, Tim's abuse in RoJ didn't even break me half as much. She was a good girl.

Yep
>youtu.be/YKvzhfg7Mh0

hazel thread time?

I’d like to see more green text if it isn’t too much to ask.

Attached: D68684F4-D474-4750-A58B-4354817C7D7D.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

That would be killing him.
Harmlessly lying would atleast let her get some distance while hes just a loser probably dealing with the cops.
Giving him what he wants would've afforded her some extra muscle when Batman showed up.
Killing him takes him out of the picture.
But just halfmutating him to be spiteful because he had a creepy crush on you is just cruelty.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1557552059333.jpg (1024x407, 151K)

Annie vs Clayface is an easy setup, but what about Annie vs Plastic Man?

my otp.

Attached: Annie&Tim_hol_up_by_pigero-dawahau.png (720x723, 114K)

Reminder that Annie will still lose Tim to the nameless blonde seen in RotJ. Either she dies again or she simply vanishes and he is made to move on.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=mNsm2P0l_7Y

Attached: TimxAnnieMM.png (574x783, 195K)

Plastic man ftw.

Batman and Harley and Justice League vs the Fatal Five are canon according to Timm and they were trash, so it doesn't even matter anymore.

This. Clayface is way out of Plas's league.

user, she's probably a shapeshifter. How do you know that blond isn't her. They liked to change things up in the bedroom on occasion.

Found production art

Attached: Batman-The-Animated-Series-Production-Drawing-Clayface-Robin.jpg (400x283, 29K)

I wish more stuff like this would leak.

Kinda, it's more of a mix, Hagen's powers and name with Karlo's background.
Later on in Rebirth, when Karlo was given a new origin it was more like Hagen's TAS origin.

Considering how much adult Tim made a big deal about hating everything that had to do with him being Robin, Annie would no doubt fall into that category.

>Tim makes Annie shapeshift into his ex
That's almost sadder.

Attached: RCO009_1556724044.jpg (994x1528, 453K)

>Implying she didn't do it on her own so she could see what hatesex with Tim was like.

Its just clayface bro

>They liked to change things up in the bedroom on occasion.
>Annieverse Tim develops a TF fetish
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 0EE95BBF-70A9-4649-A89E-CBC7C197BC78.jpg (480x542, 42K)

She can be the girlfriend AND the ex!
I'd like to see Tim Drake on a date with Anne. It wouldn't be wrong, Dick is the only one of the bat team who isn't dating a villain (Starfire.) Batman has Catwoman. Dick has Starfire, which I think is a reference to Moon Maid from Dick Tracy. Jason, Barbara, and Alfred, I don't know. Tim should have had Anne. Damien, no one yet, but it'd be funny to see him on a date with Baby Doll. They're totally opposite. Dahl would approve of Anne, too. Dahl would claim they're both actors.

FULL MAST!

I wonder how much of that was just destroyed at the end of the show's production.

Attached: 0F68B55B-F5D9-41FB-AC97-C23B2DD23C1F.jpg (600x531, 34K)

If anything, I think Dahl would more likely be jealous of Annie over how she gets to look however she wants while she's trapped in her tiny body.

I though Dahl would be more 1950's dark hollywood, happily training Anne in harsh old world ear era showbiz training. Tappa tappa tappa. Dahl going from happy to be able to talk show biz with someone to tsundre/jealous about it sounds hilarious.

Goddamit, I was enjoying this comfy thread about the hypothetical possibilities of Annie getting a steady presence in the DCAU, and you had to turn it into a fucking dating sim.

Dating sim? My idea was that Dahl would want Annie's shapeshifting for herself ("Clay Dahl", basically) and Annie would have to talk her out of falling down the same road to ruin as Matt Hagen. Nothing about romance in my headcanon.

>Dahl ignores Annie’s pleas
>Somehow succeeds in replicating the incident that created the original Clayface
>The chemicals disagree with Dahl’s genes
>Possibly due to her dwarfism
>Forever frozen as a being of ceramic instead of sculptor’s clay

Attached: AAB56EBA-316F-4129-A181-42167D204CEA.jpg (800x450, 132K)

This can't be!
Also lets aim for 500 replies

Attached: 7cfbb018d3a59924271204078e9625aa.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

>I’m putting together a team

Who do you send to save Annie from the clutches of Clayface?

Attached: FC2A2BF6-8F92-4285-AD5D-5EAC062145F5.jpg (1000x915, 294K)

I don’t know shit when it comes to the lower depths of DC lore. So my best guess is Dr. Fate?

That's like saying it's gay to fuck women because they were sperm at some point.

>Bring Annie back
>People rejoice worldwide, a void from childhood being filled
>Kill her off again right in front of Robin.

Attached: 2387529386.gif (600x679, 227K)

Is there any obscure, somewhat feminine-sounding, clay-related word she could be given as a moniker?

>Dahl is briefly able to shapeshift herself into her ideal adult form before she petrifies
>Despite never being able to move, see, or hear, she deludes herself into believing that she is being loved and admired forever
>In reality, she's been put into a cell in Arkham and kept under observation in case of new reactions, and Annie can only pity her

That would be the most incredibly evil thing and the greatest possible troll the past several years.

Pot

Fuck that noise. I'm still waiting on my DCAU Ted Kord. His design is perfect for that simplified style, and Ted will always be best boy.

>Tim tells her that sometimes there are no happy endings.

Wow, I was actually thinking of Synapse being drained of all motion, effectively turning him into a statue—you turned it into “For the Man Who Has Everything”. Good job.

“Pot” would be nice if you’re going for cute factor. I was thinking of something elegant-feminine.

I was thinking “Shale”
> soft, finely stratified sedimentary rock that formed from consolidated mud or clay and can be split easily into fragile slabs.

What's wrong with just Claygirl

Attached: FF65A092-0479-4AD0-BC58-48F9DE992DC8.png (500x220, 129K)

So, guaranteed spot in next /coc/?

>Dies in front of Robin
>Again
>But wait!
>Dies BECAUSE of Robin
>Again!

Attached: 239752938.gif (596x250, 3.9M)

>During next mass breakout, Joker decides to paint a happy face on the now-discoloring Dahl before excusing himself.

Dunno if it’s gonna happen. This thread’s speed (or lack thereof) is an injustice.

Attached: 1583192748180.jpg (483x1169, 163K)

Dahl clearly has issues of getting lost in her own delusions. The most fitting end for her is getting so lost in them that she can't leave them even if she wanted to.

but your father cant absorb you with his penis back into his testes

>ANNIE IS BACK
Oh god fucking ew.
Annie is litterally clayface's wish to be the little girl given form for fuck sake.

The entire damnend story is 100% stranger danger. Like a play on how creepy men/women pretend to be other people online to lure innocent children to bad places to hurt them.

The fuck are you FREAKS so enamored with this horror for? A person didn't die. A creepy perverted clay mans girl shaped body part was reabsorbed.

Are you fucking losers so hard up for relationship bullshit in cartoons and comics that you'll play this horror show up as romantic and sad?

Did you fucks play up the thing with talia/ras and bats? Huh? Eh?

The creepiest part about this whole deal, and at the same time the thing that made Yea Forums and beyond so enamoured with Annie?

Look at what Clayface made her wear. Look at what he created and thought to himself "yep, this is fine". He gave her a goddamn CHOKER, for god's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8

The fact that she didn't even know she was Clayface made it pretty obvious she wasn't just Clayface being weird, for all we know he could probably reproduce asexually.

True, but he IS an actor.

>”Annie is litterally clayface's wish to be the little girl”
>This is said of someone who spends most of his time looking like a walking pile of shit
Shit bait.

Attached: 267813F1-C4E2-4052-AEA8-DB5F1A7C82FF.png (246x136, 25K)

Someone with a shovel and a bucket to put her into.
>Robin (Drake) loses his balance again as the massive form of Clayface bucks underneath him again. Rushing back down the hall, desperately looking for a way to escape the traps that the Robins have lined the room with. Searching for a way out of the mine shaft sealed airtight. Robin manages to plunge the shovel deep into Clayface's back again, searching for something. Looking for something solid. Looking for something that would break away. Looking for something in the gooey mass that would be of a different density than the changed flesh of the panicked monster. Searching for the hand reaching out for rescue.

Did not watch the episode, so I'll take your word for it.

>Also bringing back Annie is dumb and effectively destroys any emotion that episode might have generated
Considering that TAS Clayface based his looks on people he observes, they could do this as Annie being the Lea Brahms to Robin's Geordi.

Someone who could read minds.
If Annie is in there, they need to communicate/actually find her.

What is the comic called?

Batman: The Adventures Continue

If they do bring back Annie, having her struggle with the fact that Clayface isn't her "father" as much as she's a subset of this guy.

Maybe have her be disturbingly good at acting, and shapeshifting or have some other skills that Hagan had, just baked into who she is.

Basically Annie should fuck with Clayface's head because she's proof that he is what he is because it's what he's chosen to be. There's at least something in him capable of being different.

Clayface should be a problem for Annie in that he's perhaps what she might be, given the right combination of bad luck and circumstance.

Though that said, from a story perspective, Clayface as deadbeat dad trying and mostly failing to be a better person, and Annie trying and mostly failing to forgive and come to terms with Clayface would be a neat dynamic.

Wait, uhh, what was Clayface’s characterization in the Timmverse? Was he someone still trying to be normal?

After he came back in TNBA, he just gave up trying to be human again and embraced his monstrous mutation.

>looking it up
>”Oh yeah, Jason definitely existed”
Are they really gonna just shoehorn his vanilla lore in the Timmverse? DCAU Tim Drake was already a kind of Jason stand-in via ROTJ. This would’ve been a good opportunity to come up with an original idea for Jason; maybe not officially becoming a Robin, coming along already about 18 or so, shifting the timeline around to have him join some years after Tim.

>”Oh yeah, Jason definitely existed”
How? There were only a few months at most between Dick leaving and Tim joining.

Gotham Academy was great. I have high hopes for them to return someday.

April and May couldn't come fast enough

Attached: Clayface_Lil_Gotham_001.jpg (431x436, 82K)

They can be their own canon

>I have high hopes for them to return someday.
user, high hopes only leads to disappointment.

It's how the current Batman Beyond comics do it after all.

Asshole gay actor like rock hudson who got his face all fucked up in an accident and became a degenerate druggie.

Still full gay.

You care. Or else you wouldn't have put that crappy ass vide up there.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

That, and it just seems like a random decision. I myself really like Jason, but It’s not like there’s any Red Hood fever going around. Maybe for the Red Hood movie with John Dimaggio playing Joker, but that was 8 years ago; maybe more.

Attached: 5EE10E30-C933-417F-B446-AC843ABE1F0E.jpg (493x787, 327K)

LOL
Very funny my homsexual friend;
Much hilarity
Many nyuks

There was Arkham Knight.

It doesn’t specifically mention Annie, but it is a little strange the emphasis they put on Tim. Make of that what you will.

Is that really all it took? Maybe I’m just living under a rock, but I don’t know if it really set the internet on fire.

It was mostly out of everybody being very annoyed that Rocksteady kept saying the Knight would be "a new character", but ended up being exactly who everybody thought he was.

You should watch it.

Who’s gonna storytime this when it hits?

I don’t know. It just sounds like a Clayface sidekick, which I don’t think Annie relishes the thought of.

Sure it's already taken, but why not, Galatea, Pygmalion's statue that came to life. Or how about Paphos, their daughter?

Too easy to get wrong. You want to name a character Paphos? In this idiot-heavy Fap-hoe, am I right? world? Also, too Greek. That's WW's area.

A 41 year old man who got confused and thought he was a 14 year old girl and is made of clay

>the rock remix of this was playing on the radio

Disgust.jpg

Just assume Clayface had just watched whatever the DCAU version of The Professional is since her design is pretty obviously based on Mathilda.

Anyway I really don't want this to be the "real" Annie because again it just cheapens the one good Tim episode of the entire series.

To be fair, this whole comic series is going to cheapen the DCAU by answering questions that were never asked in the most fanfic-like way possible.

Bringing her back just feels like a cheap "hey guys, remember Thing You Liked" like when Futurama retconned Seymour's death.

We'll wait and see. Nobody says you have to pay for it. YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE!

And adding Deathstroke isn't? If it weren't for the Teen Titans cartoon, nobody would have even remembered him.

Remember when Damien has a cute little overzelous tomboy friend and he wasn't a little shitstain? I member. Maps will never be used again.

Attached: Gotham_Academy_Second_Semester_Vol_1_11.jpg (1280x1968, 414K)

Attached: c3a6ddd1a7281ad7eb6a40024567e7d6.jpg (564x472, 68K)

KaoriI!!

Jason Blood?
He and batman are friends in the DCAU.

>Maps will never be used again.
Good; they'd ruin her if they gave her to any other writer.

How about Alluvium?
Its clay and other earth materials deposited by flowing water, and Annie is a bit of clay that separated off Clayface

I member, they were cute.

Attached: the pointy bit goes in the villain.jpg (448x550, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsPgp_1j0fc

That is horrible news

Annie could have been a really nice side plot for Clayface like Harley was for Joker in this show, here's hoping they don't just fucking kill her again

Attached: 8704329842.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

The fuck? Why is everyone getting excited by that?

>Tim Drake attracted to a gay guy

Shocked.

my thoughts on the matter was to tie it into the last time we saw Clayface in the DCAU, when he got blown up in an episode of Justice League, this results in Annie reincorporating from one of the larger chunks

this eventually results in her and Tim getting together, with her being the wife that Tim mentions during ROTJ

WE GOT HER BACK!
youtube.com/watch?v=EoX4t37gXMk

Attached: robin_and_annie_valentine_2019_by_mayozilla_dczsaa6.jpg (736x818, 79K)

Annie Frank?

and just when you think she's gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=WgPePk3kGZk

Because Yea Forums is full of 30-something sadsack baldfats jerking off over stuff they popped a boner over 20+ years ago..

>This is hot as fuck. You guys do know that she's Clayface, right?

Fixed. Shapeshifting man becoming a teenage girl is great. Everything is great.

There were several ways to bring Anne back over the years. Teleporter accident. Two Face shenannagins. Anne being thrown out with Joker venom rejection, then Robin going solo to try to bring her down. Magic lasso pulling Anne out- WW's or Sandsmark's lasso. The Talon formula or some Lazarus Pit used on a Clayface chunk. Just because Lantern War- they had everyone else involved in it! Anne just showing up during the recent Year of the Villain as CF's gun moll.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVQJGFIKspo

Yeah but you cant just simply put her in there, go gotta at least establish her in the comics during the 90s like harley quinn did

It's a non-started problem. They didn't add Anne, so they didn't have Anne, so they didn't establish Anne. Remember, they "just simply put X in there" all the main heroes. Wolverine, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, etc. It's kinda the main habit in X-Men.

>Anne just showing up during the recent Year of the Villain as CF's gun moll.
Pics?

I wanna see her looking like this at some point of the comics

Attached: claydoll_unlimited_by_glee_chan_dcskiuo-fullview.png (1280x3320, 555K)

Lol, DCAU being rent free in the heads of BoP bootlickers.

No, just no.

Partially then.

Attached: DTIdupWXkAclR8U.jpg (600x755, 37K)

I thought Annie was just some fever dream I had. I didn't know that 1,000 other internet nerds worshipped my obscure waifu from my adolescence.

Attached: c0a7760016eb7def4ff64d706d469a24a6c76bdc.png (1000x1263, 1.38M)

the worse character ever made on the show?

>hur dur Robin falls in love with Claymans walking penis because shes a cute girl in skirt!

>I see dead waifus

Attached: 68DD7778-9F8F-44B0-BAE3-7381DBC60AD6.jpg (639x484, 130K)

Attached: 0d68fa1ac51d34bd712e5e487656b9cb.gif (300x225, 147K)

>Magic lasso pulling Anne out
I don’t think you know what the lasso does, user.

Who is Annie?

So is this trending on DeviantArt, Twitter, & other places?

Hey somebosy actualy animated a what if story here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpFK6ZEtCy8

>Clayface is blasted apart
>Annie takes advantage of his pieces being scattered
>Escapes
>This time has the experience to seek out superheroes right away
>Clayface gets his ass handed to him

Annie and Terra fucked me up as a kid

>"Annie, how did you survive?"
>"Clayface's ability to maintain control over his body is somewhat....overstated. It's why he was so fixated on getting me back into his form. He didn't want you to know his weakness. When he created me, he ended up creating a rival consciousness to his own. I control enough of his clay structure to not only operate outside him, but within. He can temporarily reign me in, however I'm now like a cancer within him he can't eradicate. When he was shattered, I took advantage of his weakness. He....can't....kill....me."

based

>"So we meet again Clayface. We tried it once your way "Dad". Are you game for a rematch?"

What's with earth-powered girls and fucked up endings?

I'm hyped for Annie but the Two-Face/Judge plot was never finished, I really hope the comics remember to do something with that.

Attached: 1367467374867.jpg (700x800, 194K)

>Anons itt are hellbent on making Annie a badass
Ok, but why?

We've only known her as a sad victim. It's time for a change.

Cute. Cute!

Attached: damian friends colin and maps.gif (500x568, 84K)

>It's time for OOC
FTFY. Just because we mostly knew her as a “sad victim” as you say, it doesn’t automatically mean she becomes edgy miss vengeance. That’s what we call emotional whiplash.

Surviving Clayface won't make her a badass. She'll just be smarter than she was the last time.

That definitely sounds like something that could happen in an episode of the series.

Reminds me of the Calendar Killer episode, but in reverse.

What's left to finish? The Judge was unmasked as Two-Face who promptly went back to Arkham. The end.

Unmasked, sure. But his mental stability was still in question, Batman remarked that his internal struggle wasn't over and any three personalities could be the victor.

After becoming Two-Face, Harvey is almost always firmly locked in his evil personality.

Something I've always felt was a mistake. He was the most interesting as a kind of criminal vigilante against Rupert Thorne, employing Max and Min as his minions (crooks he prosecuted as DA).

Unfortunately, most writers don't want to deal with that kind of duality, so they just make Harvey pure evil after the accident and only using the coin flip as an act of mercy to people he's about to kill.

And occasionally, they'll do the story where Harvey gets his face fixed, only for everybody to find out that he's still evil regardless.

>she deludes herself into believing that she is being loved and admired forever
That reminds me of a certain bit of mannequin trivia: Since the 80’s or so, our CPR training dummies have had 1 specific face; that of an unidentified female corpse from the UK. Apparently, she was a modern Sleeping Beauty which led to her likeness being used on the aforementioned dummies. That face has become known as “The Most Kissed Face in The World.”

Got rid of that confusing lip shadow thing.

Attached: 326DD361-1F15-4F15-A47F-F4D4853C6AB0.jpg (1055x1128, 141K)

For me, some of it is humor. She streaks away from Clayface, gets through some goons any way she can, escapes to the arms of Tim, then has to turn around and go to Arkham for the damage and near deaths she just caused. She just can't win, but she can be the next contestant on Suicide Squad.

youtu.be/h_D3VFfhvs4

I hope one day we get a return to Vigilante Harvey, whose evil side manifests in how selfish his motivations can get.

He continues his DA career....in the most violent, unhinged and self-profiting way possible. He employs low-key crooks to take on much bigger fish.

I think her infiltration skills will eventually have end up among proper heroes. Batman would find her extremely valuable for recon work.

Ruined

>Batman & Robin in Gordon’s office
>Robin obviously pining for Annie
>Gordon: I hope my daughter never gets like that

Better?

Attached: E0C5B78C-4F66-4431-B0B5-2545CF0383E6.jpg (1052x1129, 141K)

I’m looking again, and just realized she’s holding Tim down with her clay.

Does she become a yandere several years down the road?

What issue is her return in.

At the very least, not the first issue. Variant covers were already posted in an article, & neither of them had the pic in the OP. That said, I’m guessing she’s showing up in possibly issue 6 or somewhere around there.

Is the DCAU having a revival or something? And if it is what's the revival's name.

>Batman: The Adventures Continue
Apparently, it’s going to be a 12 issue comic, probably longer. Someone posted an article link further back in the thread.

Thanks

Honestly considering how weird the Bat-Family could get, would a romance between a clay chick and a hero really be that odd, lol?

Attached: Tim Drake.jpg (600x333, 68K)

Attached: 1571317148534.gif (450x523, 85K)

Batman’s only objection would be that she can’t be named after a bird.

Not everyone is a BoP bootlicker

>"You shall be known as.....THE CLAY PIGEON!"

Claydoll is too perfect a name, given where Robin took the idea to name her Annie in the first place.

It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Kek

On second thought, I think she’d be better suited to helping Alfred around the house. I can’t see her chomping at the bit to fight crime, clay powers or not.

She's got the skills to be a spy, not a fighter. She can simply observe the enemy.

>Doesn’t need a ladder to dust the chandelier

Based & claypilled.

UNF

ok Morrison

Does that mean Clayface is trans?

now why would Slade be after her in the first place?

Attached: AnnieBySamnee.jpg (916x600, 103K)

Intentionally drops clues about targeting Annie, in order to draw out Tim. And then, maybe, this is the start of the DCAU Titans.

Sauce:
twitter.com/psuedofolio/status/950855413389512706
It means the writers aren’t going to split hairs explaining every fucking thing.

From the same artist as deviantart.com/glee-chan/art/DCAU-Tim-and-Annie-715076704

Attached: D556F6D0-77D2-42C4-9EF6-174F8D6EA48B.jpg (1032x774, 61K)

If he's not trying to kill her, then it's likely that he's trying to capture her for somebody else.

>>Dahl ignores Annie’s pleas
>>Somehow succeeds in replicating the incident that created the original Clayface
>>The chemicals disagree with Dahl’s genes
>>Possibly due to her dwarfism
>>Forever frozen as a being of ceramic instead of sculptor’s clay
So I suppose you could say she'd become a China doll?

Also coulnt somebody like clayface easily overpower deathstroke?

Two New Arts

Attached: Tim&Annie_tumblr_phi76qDi1b1wju3ubo4_500.png (500x421, 235K)

This shit of Boba fett was worth it

Attached: sketch-1583283469529~2.png (1080x1717, 1.59M)

Attached: AKA_tumblr_phi76qDi1b1wju3ubo2_500.png (500x477, 86K)

& thus I suddenly want to punish myself & dive into the DeviantArt rabbit hole to find that some artists will actually draw the cute clay girl in the OG Robin leotard.

Attached: 9F50B52C-CD8D-46EE-BB5B-6C6AD0CACD09.jpg (430x348, 25K)

Hugo Strange? Mad Hatter?

I am...HALF tempted to actually write a short fic, just for this scene.

do it chum.

Attached: Annie-ClayGirl.jpg (600x900, 238K)

she's got friends at gotham academy

Attached: KatherineKarloByMoritat.jpg (625x1277, 114K)

>Not canon to the show, though
Canon-wise, the Beyond comics went on longer than the show and reference events related to current DC comics.

I don't remember much of the new Batman adventures but I do remember this episode

>That one episode they were all voiced by the teen titans

By all means, go ahead.

Cuz Robin is involved

To quote the Joker, "See what happens when you don't watch enough television?"

(I don't care if that reference even works. I love that quote).

Whose the kid in the middle again?

Klarion the Witch Boy

Is this ultimate team-up?

Attached: Annie Ultimates.jpg (600x250, 98K)

Two bobcuts and a longhair. Yes indeed.
Also silver banshee needs to appear in the new comic.

Attached: JLU_SilverBanshee.jpg (512x384, 75K)

Attached: 1544080616824.png (600x1235, 501K)

>Silver Banshee can't kill Annie with her powers because she's still technically named Matt Hagen

I knew justice was real, I KNEW that Annie would be saved eventually.

Attached: 84629050_2390630087889499_2731486843915840920_n.jpg (1080x1350, 294K)

Thanks. This thread triggered some creepy suppressed memories.
Not going to lie...
This episode messed me up for a long time as a kid. I kept thinking...
>was she just part of him? Does that make Robin Gay?
>Can she come back?
>Does this mean Annie is just a man?
>Man she was cute
>She's a cute? What? But she's part of clay face? Does that make me gay?
>Man I want a gf
These kinds of things in shows really just fueled unhealthy tendencies in relations with girls for a really long time.

It doesn't surprise me that this episode was directed by a Japanese person.

I've had a life time of filled with dating Asian women.

Attached: E041C047-C3AF-4739-B0AA-DDD4CB7B5B28.jpg (220x255, 14K)

>Anons itt are hellbent on making Annie a badass
Uh...she's Clayface spawn. She's a badass by default.

She could kill 100% of every military in the world by herself. Those fuckers don't carry squirt guns.

Does Tamara Caulder make an appearance in the batman beyond comics?

Annie vs. Inque

Who wins? Who loses? Who has to clean up the mess?

Inque.

Is Terry's GF suppose to be Asian?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.02.09 PM.png (230x217, 72K)

Always though her and Terry looked vaguely Asian.

They live in future 90's cyberpunk Gotham. Of course she's Japanese, americans had a massive chubby for Japan back in those days around late 80's - early 90's.

I thought she was supposed to be Inque. Kind of wish she was, as it would have made her actually interesting.

Yes.
Shes Chinese, a big implication of cyberpunk since atleast the 80s is corporate oriental invasion. Gotham has subtle asian accent s scattered throughout the architecture.
Terry is just a white guy with steely eyes.

Yes the 80's & 90's thought Japan would take over.

That said the same episode I took that snap shot had the principle 10 seconds later named & he was Japanese.

Season 2 Episode 26 had an entire Japanese company owned by Bruce Wayne & the Japanese bubble girl was also Japanese. She was infatuated with Terry.

Given how many people want to be addicts (drugs, alcohol, pills, phone), a Alice who's addicted to the Hatter Hat sounds right for Gotham.

>Tamara Caulder
No relation to Niles Caulder of Doom Patrol? But then again, there's the two Martha's / two Uncle Bens question.

Inque wins, she's older, meaner, and is knows more about playing dirty.
Anne hasn't seen enough hentai to fully unlock her shapechanging powers. Clayface started out as a "face you can alter by hand, a criminal who needs no mask". Anne should be closer to that level, just with a few "you shot me." You're made of, like mud or something?" "You shot me!" And then Anne starts throwing goons around with adult level strength.

Too soon to speak and say

You shut your goddamn fucking mouth.

What comic series is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYeWdaU4r6U

Seriously, Terry had more chemistry with Max and Ten.

>Max and Ten
Ten is a criminal and leaves.
Max idk.
Terry ends up marrying the high school gf.

>Ten is a criminal and leaves
Nope, you missed some episodes bro.

Will this lead to a total TV series continuation?

Ah....
I guess I forgot most of the series.

usually only if the miniseries sell good.

im glad that im not the only one that this episode left a mark on. just a kid back then and barely remember most of the episode, but i remember really liking annie and her getting absorbed back into clayface left me fucked up in a way my kid brain couldnt understand

also her and the girl from the professional probably set me off on my love of chokers and short hair

Attached: happy - annie.png (1280x1280, 151K)

Could Robin impregnate Annie?

Attached: thoughtful trump.jpg (640x480, 135K)

TETSURO, NO! *splat*

Just seems like this type of cartoon just wont hold up anymore on any major network.
Not because kids won't watch it, but because the current agenda of the current of the networks.

The networks dont think the JLA shows in general will work. They moved branding away from that.

However, I think the shows would work if they place the show in the right slot. Maybe the mornings on Saturdays & reruns on weekdays.

Lets NOT go there.

She is indeed based on Natalie Portman in The Professional

Drawfags, you know what must be done.

Attached: laughing dog.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

You should watch the episode you stupid fools

I remember the ending of this episode being very chilling to me as a kid.

Bad guy wins, gets what he wants and kills a child. Just wow.

I love the DCAU you faggot. It's why I'm fairly against the idea of cheapening one of the most memorable episodes of BTAS. Same as I'd be annoyed with Calendar Girl showing up again since Mean Seasons works fine on its own.

She looks Asian, has an Asian last name and is voiced by Lauren Tom. No clearly she was intended to be Nordic.

They never introduced Jason in the show I wonder if they’ll get to that. Jason’s current writing is shit but I think if they stayed true to btas’s writing they can do him justice.

Tim Drake in the show was basically just Jason with Tim's name.

The Teen Titan’s show Dick is more like Jason than btas Tim in my opinion but I need to rewatch btas

I don't think Paul Dini will cheapen it.

My guess is it's someone with a Motive Similar to Grant Walker.

I thought it was said to be only 6 issues?

No. It's just to sell action figures.

NOPE.

Attached: RaggedyAnn.jpg (1280x1376, 123K)

>has an Asian last name
Wouldn't have known that dude.
Cool that the voice actress has such a wide range of film. She doesn't sound anything like her stage voice.

go figure....just like the original show.

That kind of thing is a nono, even for you mr.president

So its kinda like old television but with comics

it says 6 user

netflix exists

did they really just walk into an open manhole?

Does the pervert 'ICS' have a website these days? I wish to destroy him.

in pog form?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 277K)

Facebook instagram twitter deviantart

In any form you like.

>annie

Oh lawd, I just got it.

Cause shes named after the doll and the orphan

They'd better not kill her AGAIN. I want Annie to continue on as a spy.

>Little Morphin' Annie

We need some angst fuel for timmy boy's path to becoming joker 2.0

she wasn't okay. her episode made me feel bad

Attached: mj+pic.jpg (2500x3333, 1016K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KahOD-93D7U

What the fuck.

Attached: 1455758823948.jpg (480x368, 43K)

It’s not even that degenerate, but I’m still getting this pathological urge to hate it.

Attached: 9D8BB4AC-A24C-4987-8F94-4DCA2254E400.jpg (1057x1203, 484K)

How would Alfred refer to her? “Lady” or “Master”? “Mistress” just sounds weird.

Little miss or young miss