Does no one realize that mutants are getting ready to take over the world? They're acting very weird and suspicious...

Does no one realize that mutants are getting ready to take over the world? They're acting very weird and suspicious, it's kinda obvious at this point what their plan is

Attached: 822034._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 527K)

>Does no one realize that mutants are getting ready to take over the world?

Literally everyone knows it, they've said it to the faces of multiple international dignitaries on several occasions. They've also gone over why nobody is actually doing anything about it several times.

They've been transparent about it. They arent doing it with aggression though. Time is on their side, and the plan is to bribe humanity to not attack them while being left alone long enough to breed, and allow naturally occurring mutation to elevate them to the majority ruling species on the planet.

Don't worry. They'll self-destruct over petty disagreements as always and be back to hovering on the edge of extinction in a few months.

Hope the Avengers will kick their assess

Doom will put them in their place!

Attached: 1581973263326.jpg (1041x2086, 591K)

I say we fuck the mutants to death.

Attached: south-park-s04e07c02-little-child-molestation-thing-16x9.jpg (650x366, 52K)

>Magneto acting like a mega cunt with a superiority complex
>Sue going full mommy bear
>Reed being a dumb fuck of a parent
>Uncle Doom and his little ray of sunshine niece
>Cyke trying to fix Chuck’s fucking mess
>the /SS/ of Kate and Frank
>Reed instantly calling out the Muties’ timetable
>FF able to get Mutie Island pretty easily
I’ve been having a lot of fun reading this

The mutants are 100% in the right

Let's gas all the Muties to death

Calm down there Medusa

Mutant supremacy is retarded, even if mutants breed with each other the odds of a regular human being born is still really fucking high.

Their can't replace mankind and their powers are no big deal when anyone can buy an Iron-Man army, turn into a Hulk, get Spider-Man powers etc.

X-men makes absolutely no sense in the Marvel universe.

>the odds of a regular human being born is still really fucking high
So far the only recorded time that has happened was with Graydon and a couple of Wolverine's kids.

I think the idea is actually being born with your powers opposed to having them given to you, sure, anyone with some money has a way to get a suit of Ironman class armor, but not too many people are born with portals to the punch dimension in their face.

>Time is on their side

in no way is it on their side. theyre conisitently fucked

how many mutants have had kids outside of beak and angel have had kids?

I wish DC had someone like Doom. Lex could be that guy but he's too limited with his REEEEE SUPERMAN shtick.

But, DC has Joker, arguably the best comic book villain ever. Room can’t even polis J’s shoes

Attached: eeww.png (300x451, 97K)

They have Black Adam. And Orm. And Sinestro.

Cyclops, Magneto, Xavier, Moira, and Azazel come to mind.

They are literally building a genocide machine in the fucking sun. Im sure every country has chipped in that project either legally or through private and clandestine means.

>Black Adam
Right, forgot about him.

>Orm
??

>Sinestro
Not like Doom at all, unless he's changed recently.

Hey man, i personally don’t subscribe to that opinion, but DC has let it be known for years that their top villain is Joker.

In universe Batman does not even consider the Joker his most dangerous villain, it's Hugo Strange.

And in the multiverse Joker is shown to be the most dangerous thing ever...

You do understand that whenever Doom is up against the Fantastic 4 it inevitably turns into him yelling "REEEEEE-CHARDS!" right, like, that's kind of his thing to you know?

Orm is Aquaman's half-brother and a legitimate claimant to the throne, he keeps being an underhanded bastard though and even though he could live a happy life just being a high-ranking noble in the Atlantean courts, he instead demands to be the king of Atlantis, even adopting the supervillain name of 'Ocean Master' and works with fucking Black Manta of all people to take Arthur's throne by force

>Not like Doom at all, unless he's changed recently.
Arrogant, massive willpower, ruled over his people with an iron fist "for their own good," and a complicated relationship with his hero alternating between vile enemies and almost friends.

For all the shit talking about humans the x-men are doing. I bet none of them have the balls to have this broadcasted for everyone to see.

Attached: d2bd54bd1cd7fe95e59b6c242bdcd679.jpg (1049x829, 676K)

considering the numbers, thats an incredibly small pool

Wolverine, Banshee, Cannonball, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch.

The mutants will not survive this war.
(Nukes may seem overkill but mutants themselves are living super weapons so it evens out.)

Attached: istock-473876940.jpg (968x681, 26K)

Mutants are the natural next step. That's just how it goes. Eventually all humans would have an X gene

what mutant did banshee have kids with

You forgot Magneto's human daughter. it's ok. Everyone forgets her.

Honestly, the numbers are skewed rather badly by the fact that Sinister has been fucking around with the mutant genome for so long.
Xavier in morrison's run was noting that mutant populations were far too high to be occurring naturally.
Many of the X-men themselves (especially Jean and Scott) are generations upon generations of recessive mutant genes being dogpiled into each other to eventually create something useful and maximise the chances of an X-gene not being dormant.

Wasn't the point of HoX/PoX and Moira's nine lives that Mutants always lose to AI/transhumans?

no

He didn't have kids with a mutant, he had a kid with a human, his daughter had his powers and even called herself Banshee for a time, you can see her in Hix-Pox screaming at Dazzler and giving Dazzler a power boost because of how her powers work

i thought this was another kid you were talking about, not siryn.

mutants still either mostly come from humans, or mutant human hybrids. for some reason despite numbers, mutants mostly dont seem interested in mating with each other

not always! just nine times so far

actually i think one of them was an Apocalypse future so 8

and even then Moria "dies" pretty early so we can't be too sure

>for some reason despite numbers, mutants mostly dont seem interested in mating with each other

i mean the real reason is that you very rarely get to pair off iconic main characters permanently in this never ending ride of big 2 comics.

Attached: manara kitty rachrel.jpg (323x512, 104K)

In one life she lived past age 100 and in another past age 1,000.

Robosexuals win every time, as much as it offends me.

Maybe it's rarer for mutants to breed true, like with how most species when they reach a suitably high spot in their local ecology they stop breeding as much as those that are on a lower spot, hence why Mutant and humans can almost always breed mutant like with Daken and Siryn, while mutant and mutant doesn't always result in a mutant, like with Creed

This raises a good question, with their initiative of creating more mutants, what happens if one of them pops up a human? Does the kid get raised on Krakoa or does the kid get kicked out?

Homo Novisima I believe they're called, basically a bunch of humans choosing to
become super-people, whether technological or otherwise, it's what the Librarian was going on about

I mean, Jubilee's kid is raised on Krakoa so, it seems alright so far?

Everyone knows. Prepare yourselves for the war that's coming, Sentinel bros.

Attached: 05-bastion.jpg (800x691, 54K)

well most second gen mutants seem to be broken scale or useless power wise, so maybe mutant breeding somehow lacks diversity, despite what the coupling of off powers like for instance like what cannonball and feral could produce. im curious how two mutants could produce a human though.

Well actually technically Moira dies "early" in some of them that you can't tell really if the machines succeed. Her 1st life is vague since it only talked of her living to old age and nothing of what's going on with mutants, 2nd life has her die in a plane crash trying to get to Xavier, 3rd or 4th had her make a mutant cure but then was killed by Destiny, 6th or something was her siding with Magneto but then presumably offing herself when he got BTFO by the X-men and Avengers. The rest were pretty much similar to the main events we've seen in X-men already which ends with her dying to Sentinels or under the rule of them.

So actually that's like almost 50% of the time we don't see her live long enough to see the machines take off in the first place.