Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: superman-smashes-the-klan-1191850.jpg (900x1386, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/23157/how-superman-defeated-ku-klux-klan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I cant believe they made superman such a sjw

Cuz fuck the Klan.

What if it was the Wu Tang Clan?

Attached: This.gif (300x540, 679K)

Attached: SuperPC.jpg (499x669, 102K)

1) It's a reference to an old radio story about Superman protecting a Chinese family from the KKK. It was created using notes on the real Klan researched by a journalist that tried to bring them down from the inside, only to realize the cops were in on it. The radio story was so successful at making the Klan look like hate-mongering retards that it affected the Klan's real-life recruitment numbers and is basically what killed them in America once and for all. It's a landmark story that was never adapted to comics before.
2) How pathetic is it that we've reached the point where Superman fighting the KKK is considered political and SJW? Maybe you should consider why you identify more with the Klan than with Superman.
3) in b4
>wHy iS SUPermAN fIGHtiNg The heROEs? IS HE tHE vIlLaIn?

god forbid people adapt a story about superman fighting a villainous group

Because Superman smashed the klan in real life

mentalfloss.com/article/23157/how-superman-defeated-ku-klux-klan

Attached: Superman-laughs.png (276x264, 182K)

Those robes do make them look pretty hot.

Read something published before 2010.

Superman's always been a progressive. This comic was based on a radio play written in 1947 and Superman was beating up evil landlords and spouse-abusers in 1938.

just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean the kkk has no right to exist

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

that includes the kkk

>Superman smashed the klan in real life
How can Marvel even compete?

Except them. And Nazis.

...why is Lois Lane underage?

Lern2paradox of tolerance

The KKK does indeed have the right to exist. People also have the right to criticise them and to write fictional stories in which they're the villains. Freedom of expression =/= immunity to your opinions being criticised.

That's not Lois

It's another "OP is cuck and his thread will be deleted" episode...

blah blah blah paradox of tolerance.

It's the girl from the chinaman family that the KKK goes after in the story.

No, the KKK has no right to exist because it is a terrorist group of traitors operating on US soil. In any sane society they'd be exterminated with drones and firebombs like the vermin they are.

You are a Nazi. You just forfeited all your rights.
>INB4 b-but I’m not a Nazi!
That’s exactly what a Nazi would say.

If you read the story it's not nearly as cringe as I thought it'd be; fighting the Klan wasn't an issue, I was just expecting a lot of "white people are racist so Superman must protect the innocent colored folk!" But it's actually a decent origin story, and it also uses the Klan to point out a little of Superman's hypocrisy. It's hard to argue with a group of people saying some people are born better and are superior to others, when the hero of the story is a one of a kind flying man from an advanced race of aliens, who can lift buildings and can't die to any known weapons. This is something that's addressed, and is the core of Superman's conflict in the story. It's not perfect, but not nearly as bad as you'd think.

I could say the same thing about black lives matter and antifa

dilate

>MOM LOOK I SAID THE WORD AGAIN

I am?

Shut the fuck up, Boco. You're just giving them what they want.

You could say that.

It wouldn't be true, but you can say it. The glory of freedom.

Okay.

Dilate? I'm not even pregnant.

It also shows how faggots like the one that started this thread get radicalized and recruited into hatred. The Wizard's relative tries to help the Chinese family, but he does lots of hand-wringing about how he doesn't want to admit his family are bad people, and it only pisses off the Chinese kid and for a while it looks like he'll turn to the KKK because he feels like he has no choice.

Superman isn’t a hypocrite because he doesn’t discriminate against anyone. He doesn’t judge you because of your color of skin or where you came from. Only the bigots.

Transgenders that get the surgery have to manually keep the body from accidentally healing their fake vagina, and they call that dilation. Since /pol/ has instructed the rest of Yea Forums to hate trannies, whenever someone says something they disagree with they tell them to dilate.

Unlike the KKK the other two don't have expulsion or persecution of others as one of their core tennets. It's the same reason why communism is an accepted ideology, while Nazism generally isn't, BLM antifa and Communists have violent groups that should be punished according to the law, but unlike with the KKK or Nazis violence isn't a stated core goal of the ideology

I'm imagining the klan would be just normal people, Superman can't stop lex luther so he just chucks a fucking car at defenseless normies?

No, no you can't.
It's like comparing a sucker punch to a mass shooting.

the kkk doesn't assault people, antifa does all the time

because Good guy beats up bad guys is a pretty common thing in comics

so why doesn't Superman target antifa?

>the kkk doesn't assault people
Are you fucking retarded?

>MUH BOTH SIDES

They weren't really a big thing until the 70s. This is set in the 40s.

When did Yea Forums get overrun with butthurt klannies?

Attached: 1467434279310.png (890x714, 240K)

Because antifa isn't an organisation or even loosely centralised group. You could ask why superman doesn't fight far left terrorists, but then again there hasn't really been a relevant far left terror attack for a few decades

2014. While they distracted everyone with Gamergate, /pol/ infested every board. These shitposters control any conversation they don't like by rushing in and taking the most retarded (but still far-right and political) viewpoint they can and spamming it to make everyone else feel like they're the ones that don't fit in.

See for an example. There was actually some interesting conversation for most of the thread, then someone noticed that an interesting discussion was happening and, well, they can't have that. So now the thread is a toxic waste dump, just like anything else that isn't about how all people of color, fags, trannies, and jews must be exterminated.

Antifa doesn't even fucking exist as a coherent organization any more than Anonymous does. And this is what everyone will take from my post, not the rest of it, because they need their antifa boogeyman more than they need people to not realize how /pol/ controls Yea Forums more than even the mods and jannies.

>/pol/ /pol/ /pol/
rent free

You're right, of course. That user is a crazy retard. It's a total coincidence that we have a containment board for literal white supremacists and that literal white supremacists control the conversation on this board.

I should have added that, yeah, and it's pretty much the conclusion he reaches. But it's enough to give him pause, which was a nice surprise. Remember that this was very young, new Superman that had barely fought anything beyond standard thugs.

Why wouldn't it be?