This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims

>This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

Attached: 7610AB7D-DC7B-45BF-ACF6-3EC6763153AB.jpg (739x415, 17K)

Honestly I find nothing wrong with this scene

Tatsu deserves so much better than this mess of a film.

>inb4 some idiot suggests a fucking Outsiders movie
Shut the fuck up right now. These chucklefucks somehow managed to fail at making a Birds of Prey movie by making it into another Harley vehicle instead of, y'know, a Birds of Prey movie. They'll probably do the same with The Outsiders.

It was completely pointless set-up that went absolutely nowhere and awkwardly introduced a character that didn't do anything.

Really? You don't have a problem with the stilted, front-loaded expository dialogue used to introduce this minor character that has no effect on the plot?

>this was her best costume
>it will never be used in the comics since the movie absolutely fucking sucked

Attached: sad times.jpg (1024x620, 40K)

>skipping "She can cut all you in half in one sword stroke, just like mowin' da lawn!
For sham.

I don't know why but I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact the same person who played Katana also plays these two

Attached: Katana.png (734x448, 478K)

Now that I am thinking about it why didn't they use her as the Bronze Tiger of the film?
She would have made much more sense as the straight man than fucking Deadshot.

Because that would make too much sense, and we need the more bankable leads to be on screen as much as possible. That's more important than making a coherent script.

>>This is Katana. She's got my back
Where is she in the sequel?

I laughed out loud at this bit. It was so ham fisted and abrupt.

>This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

>Yes souls. There is an afterlife and God exists. But it’s actually the Greek Gods judging by the existence of Wonder Woman. Yes that’s right Jesus Christ doesn’t exists and when we die we are going to see Hades, Cerberus, Persephone, Stygian Ferryman and all that shit.

>I understand this is a lot to take in for a flight.

Attached: BAE87B47-2E55-4F88-8363-0A7DC086DCC7.jpg (600x249, 31K)

More importantly, why did they put Katana in the Suicide Squad and put Will Smith as Deadshot instead of making him Bronze Tiger?

>Harley Quinn and the Outsiders
Can you imagine?

>Where is she in the sequel?
Killed herself with her sword.

How does it feel to have no taste?

Attached: 1582993662733.jpg (1920x2656, 754K)

But movies are for norms and Harley is the only female Dc character besides Wondy that normoid audiences know or give half a shit about.

Attached: 1570728335026.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

so that is huh?
we're some kind of Suicide Squad[spoiler
tm ?

>Will Smith as Bronze Tiger
I hated him as Deadshot and I really wouldn't want him as Bronze. I bet he wouldn't go through the martial arts training it would take for the character. I was hoping Idris was gonna be Bronze Tiger in the new one but that hope got shot.

Attached: thats funny.gif (444x250, 1.09M)

I wonder why.
Surely using other female characters as stepping stones for Harley Quinn to get yet another moment in the spotlight has nothing to do with it.

Deadshot and Bronze Tiger both playing the straight man in the animated Suicide Squad movie worked though.

Same, dont know why its memed so much here

harley did

>To clarify, if you get killed by Katana you will not see Hades. Her swords traps the souls of its victims.

people dont get that Flagg's set up of her was supposed to come across badly, the fact its immediately followed up by Harley taking the piss out of Tatsu pretty much spells it out but most anons on Yea Forums are genuinely too stupid for Suicide Squad

>the fact its immediately followed up by Harley taking the piss out of Tatsu
You mean when Harley takes the cringe and ups it somehow? The part when you have to accept you're watching a film where someone had to "punch up the jokes" yet that moment stayed in?

Are you forgetting who the Stranger works for m8?

Attached: d64114cbb44f35dc6f165006dff6abc2.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Please enlighten us as to what role Katana serves throughout the movie that makes this scene and her inclusion in the first place worth it.

He was joking you retarded Christcuck.

>One shitty joke is the entire reason she is in the movie
Seems unlikely. Snyder apologists are the worst.

Good that movie was terrible. Just-Ice League too.

Yes, the movie was awful. We are just discussing why the movie is awful and the particularly baffling decisions made with Katana.