Well Yea Forums, is this based or cringe?

Well Yea Forums, is this based or cringe?

Attached: E4F2D045-F04A-49DE-BDA7-DB8BFB886B26.png (666x612, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=113416866
bbc.com/news/world-europe-46871801
youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe

fuck off

This is literally directly cartoon related.

Should have banned the whole cartoon. Looks ugly as shit.

Bait.

Based

Attached: onc.png (596x483, 326K)

What did you expect to happen?
In fact, this so expected that creating a thread or news article to bring it up is pointless.

It's censorship. I don't care if you hate gay people or not, but let's be consistent here. Censorship is bad, period.

>media is reporting Russia and China censored out the lesbian in Pixar’s Onward

In reality Disney removes them themselves to appease Russia and China. Yet the media won’t blame Disney. Disney can’t be wrong.

Based

Based as fuck
Remove faggots from mainstream media they are not even 1% of the population, there are more people without legs in the world where is their representation?

Censoring propaganda is good
This didnt come from a place of artistic expresion it came from a place of judaism

It's exactly what Disney expected and wanted. That's why they put her in only one scene.

I'm going to go with "I don't really give a shit".

Attached: file.png (382x336, 119K)

>Censoring propaganda is good
>Gay people existing is 'propaganda'
>As compared to Russia which controls flow of information about events Putin doesn't like and doesn't allow opposition to form

Hey user, how does it feel to have shit in your brain?

This is pandering to the max for Disney. The character has a confirmed 3 lines in the entire movie and one of them “my girlfriends daughter is crazy”. This is pandering by claiming the character is openly gay and making her seem like she’s in the movie when she’s barely a background character.

It's not censorship, it's localization

The cutielympics

Attached: madison de rosario.png (1922x1078, 2.02M)

And yet they won't remove it in America despite nobody wanting it there either.

it's not the Russian government doing the censorship, it's Disney's localization policy

Okay California.

Who cares. LGBT people are basically celebrities just for existing in America. God forbid another country views them differently and doesn't bend over backwards to cater to their every whim.

Do you want gay people like myself to feel proud and happy that there is a gay character in a Disney film. However what they don’t tell the audience is that the person is barely in the movie at all

Becuase "gay propaganda" )whatever that means) is banned in Russia. The government wouldn't allow movie to air in Russia if it wasn't edited.

>proud and happy for a one-eyed monster lesbian
>a literal one-eyed one-horned purple people eater lesbian ogre is your representation.

Baste, but also bait.

Attached: 1581731504647.jpg (1000x1000, 228K)

Reddit hated her design A LOT.

Disney is removing it because it's literally illegal in those countries. If the laws were different and the removals were just over cultural differences, we could blame Disney.

spics are NOT gay user

Russia has a "No Promoting LGBT values to children" law, so there's no surprise here.

Wish they'd adopt the same laws in the US so sex perverts could leave kids alone.

Fuck Disney, fuck corporate representation, fuck millennials who treat Disney like the only company that matters.
t. flaming faggot

Disney does this all the time. See the faggot in Cap's support group in Endgame, or the dyke kiss in Star Wars. They act like they're progressive and lefty, but they only give LGBT token roles that can easily be cut to appease Putin and Winnie the Pooh.

Isn't it more jewish to pretend to be an ally to take their money, then capitulate to the Russians and Chinese behind their back?

And no one was surprised on this day.

>propaganda
It's not propaganda, it's pandering for a market while not being willing to let go of other markets especially China

the lady next to him is clearly his wife

based cringe

I’m gay and I would censor her.

If there's one country that's known for sex perverts leaving kids alone, it's Russia!

Attached: 399.jpg (692x519, 64K)

>Water continues to be wet.

No, that's based.

Russia has been cringe since 2012

Russia has been cringe since they put the tangerine in cheif into power.

Of course they are happy user

Attached: 6odNIyt.png (519x383, 356K)

How is she even the first lesbian character, are Disney saying all these chicks were straight?

Attached: dashcon.jpg (519x616, 45K)

But his wife is next to him...

The problem is that no one is stating the full context. She's the first, openly stated to be in a same sex relationship character in a feature length, Disney backed, pixar movie.

Then if Disney had any convictions they wouldn’t show it there. But they don’t. They bend over for Russia, China and whoever will make them profit. That’s all they actually care about.

>Disney can’t be wrong.
>Amerisharts dont blame companies for their mistakes and instead they blame it on people
And water is wet

This.

Money > Human Rights

There's been like 12 "DISNEY'S FIRST GAY CHARACTER" they just add a new modifier in there somewhere every few months

Attached: file.png (1566x880, 1.53M)

This.

I remember when Disney made a big deal about this women. They were in the movie for half a second; I missed them.

It's not censorship, it's localization. They're just adapting the original work to make it more relevant to the new culture.

>Russia Censors
Pixar editors censored it, not "Russia".

ok so neither Sony or Nintendo never censored anything, they just localized it to adapt to American culture

I had no idea Russia was so based.

aw shiet
there goes 2.5 seconds of footage.
RIP

>Disney's first animated openly gay character is a non-human cyclops
>this is news

Attached: jumba and pleakly.png (400x224, 106K)

Homosexuals have no place in media for normal people and especially not for kids

??? How ? I see a dad, his wife and their kids
What does the sauna guy have to do with this ? He clearly says 'hi family!' (as in saying hello to the family in the sauna, not HIS family)

my uncle that works at nintendo has a friend that works at disney that sad those characters are openly gay they just don't talk about it

I don't understand how the VAST minority feel they have the right to have more media representation than people that make up WAY more of the population.

lgbt: We EXIST!

Everyone else: Yeah, so does sewage. Doesn't mean we need to be exposed to it all the time!

Pleakly was a cross dresser. Not all transvestites are gay.

Yeah it's pretty jarring. Yes they exist but they make up such a minuscule amount of the population in contrast to who overblown they are represented in movies and tv shows that you'd think half the world was gay.

Define normal.

>lgbt: We EXIST!
>Everyone else: Yeah, so does sewage

Attached: cell.png (2048x1536, 2.59M)

Fucking BASED

,and riding Jumba's Fat Cock was just part of The Act, hUh?

Watched the film in pre-screening today (it was a event for children, lol). This lesbian character Disney is so proud of had one line, where she said something about her kid and her girlfriend, and that's it. Her only line is literally "hey I'm gay", but since the character was so irrelevant, it's easy to edit that scene. And that's exactly what Disney wanted.

Cringe for the censorship and retarded pandering table scraps.

I bet China will censor it too.
If there's one thing good about western companies trying to appeal to the Chinese market, it's that they won't make The Gay a big plot element. Because it has to be removed for that release.

I would be 100% ok with cutting out all romance from children's media, both heterosexual and homosexual.

Attached: 1373466547401.png (222x182, 41K)

Aren't they cousins

Why is Japan so much better at gay pandering?

>attractive characters
>interesting character dynamics
>important/main characters

Attached: dfd.jpg (1300x735, 458K)

They don't pander the same way westerners do. They do it because it's hot, not to make some progressive statement like in western cartoons where two female characters are revealed to be lesbians at the last second for brownie points.

Caramba!

Attached: BF02E0EE-0000-4F38-97E3-09D7FAD4B31A.gif (480x313, 2.51M)

Neither

Incredibly based

Cope

The real cringe is Disney trying to promote low/no effort "gay characters" as a huge thing.

Based. Propaganda in Children's media is immoral.

>the dyke kiss in Star Wars
the what?

Who cares, the movie sucks.

Cringingly based.
>Still ain’t gonna see the movie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

orange buttcheeks is gay now i think. ask /swco/.

>esperando que un charro sea joto
retarded gringos

Well, I didn't see it, but I'm assuming that the Birds of Prey movie had Oracle in it. Not like DC is just going to throw away the only real disability representation they have.

Because the average jp man is so feminine that he comes off as gay, anyway, both in mannerisms and build. To them sissy and scrawny = manly, while buff and masculine = gay. I don't know why it seems to be subverted in shonen media.

I hope Pixar cancel the movie, fucking trannies

What’s a Charro?

Not even the first disney lgbtq+ cop, I dunno why disney keeps marketing "first lgbtq character" if they keep doing this shit.

ARE YOU TELLING ME SOMETHING MADE INSIGNIFICANT TO BE EASILY REMOVED IN OTHER COUNTRIES WAS REMOVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY? HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: ddc.png (540x304, 177K)

I had a friend who said she needed to know whether these women were lesbians before she saw the movie. She didn't want to inadvertently support "exclusion." She was kind of a cunt.

This, Disney makes meaningless side/background characters gay so they can easily be removed in more conservative countries. Like in Disney Wars they had two women kiss in the background and in America it was treated as some brave victory for civil rights and then in every muslim country they just cut it from the release lol

Based Russia.

>Source: My dad works at Nintendo.

>Disney's first animated openly gay character that is also a CGI non-human cyclops
Kek

Did they censor Timon and Pumbaa in Lion King?

Why did Uncle Donald join the Navy anyway?

I'll sound like a conspiracy theorist, I'm sure, but I think there's a social experiment going on to see if they can make that happen if they expose children to it at a young age enough.

To kill some Japanese.

To fuck up the Japanese and Nazis

He was like a duck top to their fascist bottoms.

>lesbian
That thing is a woman?

Don't let invading trannies make you think this is cringe, this is 100% based.

>yet another blatant /pol/ screech thread
>nothing will be done about it like normal

It's always fun to see when their mask comes off and they are exposed as pro-censorship and pro-Putin shills.

Uhhhh, hello? based and redpilled department?

its a shitty kids movie, who fucking cares about social representation in a kids movie?
i think its more fitting that this official gay character is an ugly monster

It says "Mexican cowboy" so he's probably referring to Panchito

>in more conservative countries
It must say in more rational countries

It's 2020 and they still won't let Elsa date Anna

Wait, Promare has a gay kiss in it?
Maybe I should watch that movie.

lmao ok alex jones

No, the problem here is that the people who wish to talk about these issues are the people who didn't ask for them to begin with.
And the ones who did ask for them don't want to take responsibility and screech at others whenever its brought up.

Attached: 1563850621112.jpg (700x695, 107K)

you have to go back

Finally this shit company is dying

Attached: Disney Stock Down 18%.jpg (678x673, 257K)

>I have a small white penis
Fixed.

>repetitively shit up the board with carbon copy b8 threads for literal weeks that are outright ignored
>literally same bait threads every single weekend
>with the same filenames
>this will last for months before the moderation thinks for a second
>there is literally a completely offtopic thread about the corona virus thats been up for days
>if you complain your the problem!

Attached: .png (459x330, 143K)

What website is this source from? Looks familiar

user from last thread who saw the movie said she has one line about her girlfriends kid and then fucks off.

Do you know those slapstick humor scenes where one guy punches another guy and the second one punches a third one that had nothing to do with everything? Well, the first guy is actually Yea Forums and Yea Forums emmigrants that started to notice more things than they should
>It's all so tiresome

Attached: 00e8056302130016e08fa9616a29d5e3368d5d9ac06f920c14e168ddaaeebbfb_1~2.jpg (1080x878, 98K)

You don't get arrested or killed for being gay in Russia, just general homophobia.

>WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREEEEEEEEEEN

Based. Progressive depending on market. But the fiery fate is universal among markets.

thats a great picture

the sooner the coronavirus testing comes out with a cure, the faster the stock exchange gets fixed

To sail the seven seas

Japan makes gay stuff for fujos and yurifags, not actual gays or lesbians.

Disney will buy itself another Oscar as a consolation.

It's just CPR but boy do they milk it for all it's worth

Attached: B901B5E6-55D9-47A4-AFA6-01E9E76BC9F3.jpg (637x483, 32K)

I can think of the girls from the end of starwars, those two in your post, the guy from Onward, and possibly the cheetah cop from Zootopia. Who else is there?

Based

Attached: B94CD3A5-9D14-417E-877E-00AE2EB38AC7.jpg (1024x664, 57K)

Dilate

Question

Why are lesbians always so angry and unattractive? I mean gay guys are content to just go shopping, sing showtunes, decorate houses, and be absolutely fabulous. They run the gamut from stud to ugmo with plenty in between.

With lesbians though it’s always this frantic intensity about oppression, abuse, inequality, rape, depression, trauma, competition, struggle, and pain. They’re usually overweight, not very goodlooking, and generally unpleasant. Why?

Rent free

Jesus fucking Christ, user

Attached: 1571889618926.jpg (3490x3124, 765K)

Those women weren't even a couple; they were walking separately and both noticed the carriage so walked into the shot together. The trailer just omitted the first part of the scene.

my phat phucking dong

The only thing gayer than being a faggot is supporting censorship

He's a one eyed purple eggplant with a horn on his head.

Maybe Russia censors just are not complete idiots?

Russians will sell their kids to any pedophile with $10

Let’s not argue morality here

Attached: 83597118-AE26-4C48-B9FE-DE15E8F88153.png (602x401, 506K)

I'm not too sure about that

Attached: DYfYvhbUMAAcCvy.jpg (1200x1200, 340K)

based

>first sodomite pervert character looks like a total freak
Yeah seems right.

Won't matter, China is completely screwed.

Some girls makeout at the edge of the screen during the ending of tros

The only true stance.

Censorship is fine with me as long as it's against libcuckers.

I have nothing against gay people. I just wish they’d stop shoving it in everyone’s face and trying to turn kids gay

Based

Attached: 1582757948717.png (810x793, 576K)

It’s like Yotsuba
But gay?

These characters spend a good chunk of their movie repeatedly trying to bang beautiful women. Calling them gay is bi erasure.

Creating a news article drums up controversy and ultimately is meant to boost sales. “Hey did you hear about that Disney movie that got censored in Russia?” “It did? Well maybe I’ll check it out to see what the whole thing is about” is a tactic to get people to talk about the shitty looking film they otherwise weren't talking about and increase interest.

Is it really censorship if they're cutting out an insignificant background character? Even the lefties hate her.

That’s because Disney also owns many of the news networks reporting the story in the first place.

What faggot?

Forrest Gump?

Attached: D1ED692A-8D0B-4610-9274-9EA7446D815E.png (500x734, 214K)

Who should be allowed to determine what's propaganda or genuine art? Why should we let anyone make that call?

I just realized the site op used to source this news comes from sankaku complex, they never post anything Disney related

Attached: image.jpg (680x593, 71K)

There’s a branch of feminism that basically believes that men are evil and that the world would be better off without them, and that the only good relationships of any kind in the world are between women. A number of lesbians can have a tendency to gravitate towards this particular branch of feminism because it’s very welcoming of them and it lets them feel self righteous in their sexuality. Likewise, a number of feminists that choose to believe this doctrine and might otherwise have identified as bisexual instead choose to identify as lesbians to better suit their ideology.

These kinds of feminists are often very angry in general because they believe the world to be a patriarchy in which they are constantly and overwhelmingly oppressed, so they not only have a right, but a duty to be constantly pissed off. They also refuse to subscribe to normal beauty standards because they believe them to be a tool of oppression from the patriarchy, so a lot of them can end up looking pretty ugly.

True, So very true.
I'm not even a /pol/tard like that other dude who responded to you.

To this date, Song of the South doesn't have a re release because Disney is afraid that the somewhat outdated film would negatively affect their merchandise driven "family image" and spoil the fun of Splash Mountain. It doesn't, history is history, an old cartoon with black stereotypes is not going make a kid a racist fucked up /pol/tard so long as the kid has multiple sources and a balanced worldview brought about by proper parenting

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x320, 34K)

Why doesn’t Disney just re-release Song of the South but without the jolly sambo framing device? Fuck

Make him a modern librarian

There you go

Ignore the RussianTrollBOT

All Disney media should be banned in all countries. Disney is no longer a corporation that fosters material for families with conservative values. They decided to subvert and undermine their original audience in an attempt to gain a new audience with no values whatsoever. They are a group of deviants that should be silenced at all costs.

>Sankaku Complex

It doesnt matter. I dont live in russia.

Both.

>neither
>both

Cringe replies.

I see you have not watched Song of the South.

Most of that movie’s runtime is the shitty framing device nobody likes. It’s more like a really boring Mary Poppins with cartoon short segments instead of being like Fun and Fancy Free which is mostly cartoons with a little live action sandwiched in between.

If you take all of Song of the South’s cartoon bits and play them end to end with only a little bit of forced filler padding, I dunno if you have enough material to even have a feature length film. Also if you cut out Uncle Remus, you’d have to cut out his whole Zippity Doo Dah song where he’s singing and dancing with the cartoon animals, which loses a really big musical number, a lot of animation, and kind of an iconic scene that was supposed to embody the spirit of the whole film. And it’d just be shitty and insulting to edit him out and digitally replace him with somebody else.

Also it’d be weird to cut out Uncle Remus but keep Brer Rabbit, because Uncle Remus was always a huge part of the book. Part of why people even accuse the property of being racist is because it was technically written/edited/“collected” by a white dude, but at least he wrote in Uncle Remus to serve as a character that was meant to represent the people and culture the oral tradition of the stories actually came from.

Actually, I think it’d be pretty funny to redo the movie with a white librarian as the framing device, and name him after Joel Chandler Harris, the author.

el numero uno en jotos reprimidos siempre a sido los charros.

based and dare I say redpilled.

no mame compa
y deme un beso

>Everyone else: Yeah, so does sewage. Doesn't mean we need to be exposed to it all the time!

Attached: sides crippled.jpg (189x292, 9K)

>one eyed purple monster

History is history but I can understand why they wouldn't want to rerelease it; it's not about turning kids into nazis as it is about revisiting hurtful times and practices. Also Song of the South sucks and it just isn't worth it. It isn't some masterpiece they had to hide away, the payoff just wouldn't be much to justify the trouble.

A spanish chick with a raspy voice and big ta-ta's. I was unaware there was more than one. If so...everybody catch one.

russia was always like that and they wont change no surprise there.

its just mutts pushing sjw trash hard everywhere.

How lucky for Disney that it was only a minority character. Had it been a main character who’s important to the plot, the film may have been unable to play in Russia at all.

The real redpill is to not even care one way or the other. Disney isn't even doing this for woke points; it's for free advertising off of some manufactured "controversy" and by even discussing a throwaway line you're playing into their goals.

most woke shit has flopped tho. the controversy works as ads for free but that doesnt mean it guarantees sales.

>Song of the South sucks and it just isn't worth it
Currently SotS remains an important missing gap in Disney's history, whether the film is liked or not. If it was purely a live-action film I wouldn't care as much but the animated sequences has theatrical quality animation by the studio's best animators, and it should be preserved.
Really though, Disney is the last studio anyone should expect to be caring about historical preservation. Let's just say there are alternate ways to view the stuff they've censored and buried, in good HD quality too.

because you spent too much time on Yea Forums

Double cringe. Cringe that Disney routinely represents gayness in the most cowardly and noncommittal way imaginable, and cringe that there are still people on earth who get triggered over gay people.

Fuck off with your victim complex dystopian daydream, Disney gets blamed for all sorts of shit all the time.

Based. Fuck Shitsney.

Attached: You son of a bitch!.jpg (600x460, 50K)

They force Disney to remove it, if Disney can help it they'd want to push the same version out and save money on making international cuts

Lol, and this Disney bullshit is for "actual gays or lesbians"? It's just for brownie points.

This, there is no diference between taking a fag because they're insufferable or taking Leia's slave outfit because the producers are insufferable, it it's put in the film it remains in the fucking film.

but mutt progressives have censored japanese media fucking hard. also capeshit comics are practically censored. no fan service no sexy characters. everything must be "inoffensive" to women and gays

whats a difference between the amerimutt hardcore censorship and this russian censorship?

America's even more hypocrite because they say they defend freedom of speech.

Now this is based

>everything must be "inoffensive" to women and gays
Aka you just want to fap to boobs and are upset stores don't sell boobs to actual children

so you are pro censorship anyway. also the original post is saying "censorship is bad". you should criticise him first. not me.

>It’s fine when WE do it!
The mantra of the woketard

Eh, pretty cringe and its obviously pandering for white liberal faggots.

No, i'm not. But it's clear when someone actually cares about censorship ideas and when they just want to fap to shit and I will call that out. They are the first to want to ban shit that doesn't agree with them politically
See like this person

>They are the first to want to ban shit that doesn't agree with them politically
Yeah, they’re always demanding changes to games and film and comics because it’s “problematic” and oh wait.

You’re literally just saying it’s fine when you do it because your reasons are different, that’s it. You have no self awareness to realize you’re brushing away the frequent and much more prevalent demands that every bit of media be tailored to your sensitivity because “they want to fap”. The same arguments that Christians make when they want to ban same sex appearances because it’s obvious a lot of people get off on seeing gay dudes or lesbians kiss, go on, fucking pretend they don’t, pretend there isn’t a massive amount of people on Twitter who pair up every male character and make them fuck. But of course, it’s different for them, it’s unique and special and you’re right for doing it, while they’re wrong. It’s clear when someone cares about the “right” censorship, alright.

But hey, like everything else, it’s okay when you do it, just not them

The entire industry over there is built on a bedrock of pandering.

>You’re literally just saying it’s fine when you do it because your reasons are different
No, I'm calling you out because you don't give a shit about censorship and never have and never will. You absolutely make my blood boil because you co-op any censorship talk with you wanting to coom to things instead of actual censorship of ideas or thoughts. You're the kind of person who is asking for child porn to be made legal and made widely available, which I've seen people like this argue countless times
If you think people wanting gay rep is solely to fap that's more you projecting your thoughts

>and when they just want to fap to shit and I will call that out.
Isn’t this literally the argument church ladies used to make that ended up with the Comics Code Authority? You calling that out in a comics image board is an odd choice

>I'm calling you out because you don't give a shit about censorship and never have and never will
Yes yes yes, everything said is true, but so long as you pretend they’ve got “wrong” reasons for saying it, it doesn’t count! It doesn’t matter that you’re demanding rules for thee but not for me, because they’re only complaining about their rules for the wrong reasons. They would just censor you in their way anyway, so it’s fair when you do it, right?

>You absolutely make my blood boil because you co-op any censorship talk with you wanting to coom to things instead of actual censorship of ideas or thoughts.
Of course, you only want to talk about ideas, because if someone brings up the matters you specifically support then you look hypocritical and twofaced, only caring for your own personal gripes because yours are the right ones, so it’s okay when you demand changes of others, they probably want to masturbate or something so it’s fine.

>You're the kind of person who is asking for child porn to be made legal and made widely available, which I've seen people like this argue countless times
See? There’s a huge bad thing that people who make this argument want. Sure, not now, and there’s no reason to think anyone would support real life children being abused to stop censorship, but it’s so convenient isn’t it? It sounds just bad enough you can dismiss all the other things, and pretend you’re not literally screaming “it’s okay when I do it!”

>If you think people wanting gay rep is solely to fap that's more you projecting your thoughts
Ah yes, because as we all know, nobody who wants gay representation gets off to seeing gay couples, period. Not a one, and certainly not a substantial amount on Twitter but also don’t search for that or look at the comments of the pictures,
They don’t count. None of this counts, because it’s okay when you do it, right?

>You're the kind of person who is asking for child porn to be made legal and made widely available, which I've seen people like this argue countless times
I’m gonna go out on a limb and cal bullshit people said it’s fine to take pictures of naked kids or have sex with them because nothing should be censored. This just sounds like
>You want me to stop bitching about 10,000 year old dragons who look like cartoon 12 year olds and demanding they not exist? I bet you want to fuck a real life child!
This would be like me saying
>You want 12 year old kids to be allowed to be gay on a show? I bet you just want to fuck kids you homo! Stop getting off on gay kids kissing, someone arrest him for wanting to fuck little boys!

I'd usually agree with you but China/Russia putting their foot down and erasing homo-pandering is based.

That’s how you dismiss criticism of hypocrisy while not actually stopping the whole being a hypocrite thing, make up a horrible thing that your opponent thinks even if they never say it(because they’re hiding it you see) and make sure it’s substantial and hyperbolic enough you personally only see them as monstrous things regardless of what’s said, allowing you to frame your responses as if you’re talking to a cartoon character who’s inner monologue is confirming everything you’re saying.

Then you keep doing the shitty and awful thing you do while being furious when the same thing happens to you because those dehumanized things aren’t presenting real gripes like you, you’re right and they’re wrong and here’s why you child molester, take him away and also don’t ask if the creator of the show pushing gay ideals used to draw Ed Edd and Eddy porn, you’re projecting because you, unlike the person drawing porn, wants to fap, and not the new She-Ra writer who literally called a character her wife and put her in the show as a lesbian.

>and also don’t ask if the creator of the show pushing gay ideals used to draw Ed Edd and Eddy porn, you’re projecting because you, unlike the person drawing porn, wants to fap, and not the new She-Ra writer who literally called a character her wife and put her in the show as a lesbian.
Noelle did way more than call her that, she used to go on entire posts about wanting to fuck her.

But her cooming is okay because she’s a lesbian how dare you censor that

>its an x is the first gay character episode yikes

It's Russia. Other third world countries will do the same.

Can they please stop making Mexican characters faggots?

Thank you so much, I needed to hear this, thank God!

you guys acting like Disney is portraying lesbians wrong

Attached: Ogre.jpg (360x450, 19K)

Pearl clutching snowflakes

based returd

They at times viewed themselves this way with Donald and each other (also at times as bros), but they aren't blood related

>It doesn't matter. I'm not seeing this shit
FTFY

If Mexicans aren't gay then why does border control keep finding condoms up their asses?

Attached: 1575980594034.jpg (1080x1413, 66K)

Based Russia.
The actual Walt Disney would be unironically proud.

Attached: x1499980523943.jpg (248x292, 30K)

Censoring sexuality is pitiful. Russia is turning into another China. Really surprising for a cpuntry considered part of the West.

Satire movies critical of Russia's past like "The Death of Stalin" have been outright banned. Objectively, the worst point in the USSR. Imagine if America banned movies critical about the Vietnam War.

Anyone who thinls their government should decide what you watch is an idiot.

whats your obsession with fapping? its creepy. you cant tell anyone what they should fap to. you amerimutts are strange. everyone hasnt your sexual preference/standards.

America should censor the movie
looks fucking awful

>that jaw
>that nose
>female

It seems the blue chub milf is the only good female character...

Good on them for keeping this filth out of the minds of impressionable young people. There's no reason to push it on kids, or anyone for that matter. If you're gay you'll seek it out on your own without being exposed to it.

America is completely fucked.

Alright gentlemen, welcome to the Disney Public relations team.
Today's assignment: How do we manipulate the faggots and rug-munchers into buying our shit without offending normal people in the process?

Attached: mickey come on son.jpg (979x716, 103K)

It's by design. If you're able to remove a character from a movie without impacting it significantly, they were a marketing campaign.

Based.

...Make better shit?
Most gay/bi men like good pandering, not shit ugly designs in a stupid fucking setting.
Most lesbians, would assume, don't want to see a terribly designed world full of boring characters, even lesbait ones

Attached: orc.jpg (900x740, 96K)

Make decent movies because gay/bi people are so damn tiny a population that trying to inject politics into our bigger stuff is only going to lose out on money. There are way more people who would willingly wear a maga hat than gay people in America

California suburbs?

The idea that a group of hacks can make a shitty series and a shitty setting and then just throw in some token gay shit is insulting to gay people
gay people don't collectively have shit taste
maybe they're aiming for the perverted fujoshit straight women who ship gay men

Good gay goys!....

Attached: 8c1-1.png (317x293, 46K)

>Who should be allowed to determine what's propaganda or genuine art? Why should we let anyone make that call?
Because if you don't make that call, you get child pornography being passed off as "art"

It doesnt belong in stuff for children up to 17. Gays can be how they like, but spare kids from extensive exposure till they are a wee bit aware of them selves and the impact their actions cause.

Unironically, completely, absolutely based

Attached: Dam Son.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Given that the live-action remake of the Beauty and the Beast had to be censored by removing a small scene in the ending which showed two guys dancing together in the background, and since Disney lacks the balls to committ to anything more, I'm going to call this "cringe" on the sole basis it'll be a prostheric reaction to something most children (the usual excuse for this kind of thing) won't notice..

This. Disney in general should be cancelled. Too bad people will always give this industry wrecking shit their money.

So it's confirmed what people critizised that this character is irrelevant anyway? No way Disney is ever going to add a gay character that cannot be censored easily without affecting the story in any way, they need to sell their shit to China.

>have the right to have more media representation than people that make up WAY more of the population.
Heteros are kinda the default man.

And what other big sectors of society don't get as much representation as LGBT exactly?

why did they make her so ugly lmao? Does Pixar secretly hate the gays?

what a shitshow

Attached: 1569702011364.png (768x574, 640K)

If one group is retarded and the other group does the same thing then both groups are retarded. Everything should be allowed, regardless if it's gay sex, Hitler doing Hitler things as cute girl, gangbang porn or the generic harem anime. If people are triggered they are the problem and the internet was actually a nice and free place before myspace and faceshit had to attract the attentionwhoring trash of humanity.

Based Russia not dealing with Hollywood propaganda

its funny amerimutt sjw attempts have been relentlessly dismissed by commie countries lol.

tho mutts cut lgbt/anti-commie contents on their own to pander to chinks. why would you mutts blame only russia? you are part of them willingly doing the censorship

Why did they make the gay character the ugliest fucking one? I want my gay porn with cute twinks ONLY

World record for biggest penis is held by a white man.

>Hollywood propaganda
>propaganda

Attached: 3847562340875603.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Unironically this. The funniest thing is that the woke bubble is disney's biggest fan. There are millions of movies and series out there that have gay characters without them being some forced shit to attract idiots but these assholes are never aware of it. They always talk about minorities and supporting smaller developers and blah blah but they only ever pay for this monopolizing shit company while cancelling artists they pretend to defend because they drew a "problematic" picture once. Fuck all of them and fuck disney.

I literally suck cocks and this doesn't bother me in the least

Japan is better at evereything. Big Western shit is all about browni points and attracting the biggest possible audience for money and pandering to the worst types of people who get actually baited whereas Japan just do things for fun.
Japanese fans are also so much cooler and more talented than the masses of Western fanfags that poison every fandom with their purity and cancel culture bullcrap. It's sad to see how many great artists, many of them Asian, retread from social media or make locked accounts because they get bullied by some American millennial bitches that hate them for drawing porn or anything that isn't girly bisexual family fluff crap because everybody who doesn't pander their bullshit is obviously toxic.

Ever notice how the world spiralled into nightmare mode at lightspeed the second we stopped beating the gays.

You could see it for like a second if you focused on looking at the background instead of the relevant actors. There were tons of people cheering in there so it's really easy to overlook and to cut for China.

So many disney drones in this thread it's surprising anyone bothers actually discussing shit on this god forsaken board

Neither the "fuck censorship", nor the "censorship is great as long as it censors what triggers me" faction is pro Disney.

>Russia censor's ban giant walking penis.
>Make it about the character's sexuality to paint Russia in a bad light.

So how do actual gay people feel about being used as a weapon?

Why are homosexuals so obsessed with making everything they see gay, it's like they've never seen a platonic friendship

It's not censorship. It's localization. Have sex, incels.

Attached: 488e8c64af4cacfab0af7a50eae52aaa.jpg (1184x1542, 128K)

There is a lack of platonic m/f friendships in media too. People generally turn everything into romance shit.

Women and men cannot be friends. Sooner or later feelings will become involved. That's simply how real life works.

Then my life and that of others is probably a lie. You sound like you come from some Sharia state, are you American? Not everyone is a faggot or bitch that needs romance in their life and if they need it why not also haveing friends while also having a partner?
It really feels like I am talking to fucking aliens sometimes.

>Then my life and that of others is probably a lie
Yep.
>you sound
Nobody asked for your opinion or projections, nu-male.

And that happened, huh?

>you're the problem
And you are

>that picture
user...

Attached: EObr6JoX4AEsrij.jpg (250x188, 14K)

I feel like you stole this from somewhere.

>that's the joke

/pol/ threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=113416866

Nothing, you fucking idiot. Do you think Yea Forums approves of the censorship of boobs?

Because it would hurt the feelings of white middle class girls, who are a big part of the Disney audience

I wish I had two big daddys protecting me

That's what makes me want to skip it.

Shut up weeb pedo.

FWIW, it’s totally fujobait. I saw the film and laughed at the idea that this was supposedly the Great Gay Romance that people on Twitter are talking about. My favorite thing is reading the fujos’ desperate attempts to prove it’s a love story. “There’s pink triangles in the background!” “The music totally sounds like a love song!” It’s like they’ve never seen anime before.

Frankly, both of the characters came off as almost asexual, being so devoted to their duties (freeing the Burnish/fighting fires) that relationships weren't even a concern to them. But that would be relying on the on-screen characterizations and text. Subtext can ignore those things.

>All ran by jews who had dual citizenship with Israel.

Really activates my almonds.

>Lgbt couple is hot, successful and mentally stable
>Not making them fat, ugly, body filled with horrible tattoos, poor and spending ever penny they earn on frivolous junk while abusing every living thing both mentality and physically like a terrorist in gitmo like they actually are.

Because lesbian is just another word for unfuckable.

Spic here. They are like you have no idea. They just live in denial/remain closeted.

user NO

Can Russia please censor the fag character in the American release too?

>We're three caballeros
>three gay caballeros

Pink triangles are a pedophile symbol.

Wasted trips on retardation, the pink triangle was the symbol given to homosexuals in Nazi death camps, and the LGBT movement re-appropriated it.

You're thinking of the "inward Heart".

This, what the fuck.

I think you're missing the joke

Go outside user, get some human interaction.

NoooOOOOOooooOOOOO NOT AGAIN!

Attached: 1558274384575.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

Shut the fuck up woman
No one likes or will have sex with you

You sound like Alex Hirsch
The third comment is you actually trying to get child porn be made legal

Maybe if you're a teen or stuck with a teen mentality and never grew up
Though I guess if pop culture is anything to go by, that's most people

What a great well thought out response

I'm just trying to keep up with your real level

I hate censorship, but in an ideal world it would be unneeded because nobody would pay to see this shit in the first place.

The fact (you) only get this upset when someone mentions tits and not anywhere near this passionate with real censorship issues is pretty telling where your real interest lies

*Ahem*
>You absolutely make my blood boil because you co-op any censorship talk with you wanting to coom to things instead of actual censorship of ideas or thoughts.
Who's the one upset again

You are almost right, I don't think they do it just because they find it hot, they make it hot because they want it to sell. Unlike West making political statements for the sake of making them, Japanese at least try to make them appealing for one reason or another. Either because they find it hot themselves, either because they want people to get into, get invested, want to buy it. Either way is better.

fpbp

Nice trying to sidestep the main portion of the comment

Russian here. What's Onward? Usually I remember seeing lots of advertisement for Disney/Pixar movies, but Yea Forums is where I found out about Onward when it was already released. Is marketing for it as bad elsewhere?

I don't get it

The point of my post is that you are upset

In a Fae realm where magic barely exists anymore because magical creatures discovered iPads, suburban teenage elves try resurrecting their dead dad with a rare half-functioning magic staff.

>no way,fag

>sure, not now, and there’s no reason to think anyone would support real life children being abused to stop censorship, but it’s so convenient isn’t it? It sounds just bad enough you can dismiss all the other things, and pretend you’re not literally screaming “it’s okay when I do it!”
Like how you immediately slid back into "See? He wants kiddy porn to be legal! Sure, he just pointed out me making this up is a facetious argument based on "People he totally knows but can't show you", but because it helps my argument it now must be true!"

ehem

bbc.com/news/world-europe-46871801

Well someone already gave a pretty thorough fucking of that comment's stupidity, why should we try to be more well thought out than that? He got fucked up and ran away like a little bitch when someone posted a real response, he's just worth making fun of and nothing else.

Who cares? The movie looks like shit.

Man...Cartoon Network censoring Bulma's tits is not the same thing as the government mandating the censorship of Bulma's tits.

Both are bad. One is just hypocritically defended.

Russia has less than 20 percent support for gay marriage, with the last public poll taken saying that as high as 70 percent think homosexuality is immoral at all. They don't need the governement to tell them to censor it.

The 1st Amendment wasn't designed to protect the speech you agree with, it was designed to protect the speech you don't agree with.

keep your fagshit away from kids reprobate

>lgbt: We EXIST!
>Everyone else: Yeah, so does sewage.
Doesn't mean we need to be exposed to it all
the time!

Attached: 1572863272435.jpg (500x500, 41K)

1st Generation Asian Immigrants, Mixed Races, Africans(actual Africans not out of touch primitive zulu or wakanda bullshit), Iranians, Indians, Mestizo Mexians, Puerto Ricans, Iraqis...

Very Based.

Attached: 1582792229681.png (708x534, 37K)

This indeed. Don't watch it if you don't like it. God knows I won't.

Russia care's not for your 1st amendmentski, capitalist scum!

Based and Red pilled
Also, put me in the screencap

There's nothing stopping CN from showing uncensored hentai if they wanted to, that's protected by the First Amendment. They just don't because they don't want to lose advertisers.

Any thing that backfires the corrupt mouse company is good.

What does that have to do with anything?

>There's nothing stopping CN from showing uncensored hentai if they wanted to, that's protected by the First Amendment
FCC, dumbass.

They literally fined Janet Jackson for an accidental slip in a sporting event meant for adults, they would ruin CN if they showed something like that on a channel with cartoons.

That's one of the most hideous design I ever seen beside websites like Tumblr or Twitter.
This.

>1-3% of the population
>market

since when did the FCC ever have power over cable channels? even with OTA broadcasting they haven't actually regulated anything but public television since the 80s.

Have a seat. I've seen your work, and I'm impressed.

Attached: 1580536912954.jpg (1024x958, 168K)

Jews aren’t a market?

Most gay men are gross and also damaged, fucked-up people. They're not cute fashion designers or whatever the Hallmark Channel told you they are.

They're a plague

>Wish they'd adopt the same laws in the US so sex perverts could leave kids alone.
Can't. First Amendment and all that.

I don't get it

>Can't. First Amendment and all that.
You're an actual unironic moron.

This.

>It's censorship. I don't care if you hate gay people or not, but let's be consistent here. Censorship is bad, period.
I think you mean:
>It is okay when Americans do it.

Attached: 1583062881573.png (1626x1032, 616K)

Ok CCP shill

>homosexual marriages are still illegal
Based.

Why aren't faggots just gased?
I mean jews are shilling them to enforce eugenesi but shit takes too long.

Attached: IMG_20200302_065914.jpg (2048x1152, 217K)

>existing
No but being shoved into kids media and whining to be shoved in kids media kinsa points to the propaganda direction

None of the usual bullshit western stuff has where the tumblrina author shoves in their own insecurities and fetishes into the relationship of the characters.
Jap stuff doesn't have the same garbage pretentious "humans are sexual creatures, it's okay for me to emotionally abuse my partner" scott pilgrim shit westerners do

Ever watch Scum's Wish or, you know, fucking Eva?

>gay caballeros
And then every faggot lost their god damned mind because they cant comprehend the word gay meaning happy or jovial. The 3 caballeros are constantly slaying puss puss

>"Viewers who watched “Onward” dubbed in Russian told Kinopoisk that the word “girlfriend” had been changed to the more neutral “partner” and avoids mentioning Specter’s gender."

Nothing's more cringe than erasing the gender binary, bro.

>Implying that would stop anyone

Spic here. We have a long and proud culture and part of that culture is hating what is now called the lgbt. This user here is just a faggot: May the cartels make an example of him.

It can be both.

Also, wouldn’t Incels want a lesbian to be removed from the movie?

The US actually has one of the least regulated entertainment industries in the world. A very significant amount of countries put restrictions on whatever content their TV shows and movies can have--they have to promote "uplifiting" or "patriotic" values or there's rules on how much non-domestically produced content can be shown or stuff like that. And really, nobody does expect anything different from countries like Russia which have never had a very strong tradition of free speech or not nanny government.

Well yeah. It's because those countries know the power that media holds over it's people and the effect it can have.
Americans are brainwashed into thinking it's nothing and to just sit back and be molded.

>it is completely ok for the state to control what I see and hear and to mold my thinking into what it wants me to think

But I thought this site liked lolis.

Ha ha, silly. Everyone knows the way to make porn into "art" is to smear vasoline on the camera lens.

>eva
The entire anime is about isolation and desperation. The relationship between Kaworu and Shinji wasn't even remotely close to that of gay pandering. Kaworu could've been female, he was only there to be a refuge for Shinji after everything in his life had gone to shit. Shinji was desperate for affection from anything and anyone. Even fucking PenPen.
There was no real romance in their 24 minutes of screen time together, it was Shinji making one last grasp at companionship before everything in his life truly fell apart.

This

Honest question to those who think having gay stuff in cartoons is leftist propaganda and should be censored: would you be fine with cartoons having far-right propaganda, or should that be censored too?

When they came for the Jews, I did not raise my voice because I was not a Jew. When they came for the Catholics, I did not raise my voice because I was not a Catholic. When they came for the communists, I did not raise my voice because I was not a communist. When they came for the trade unionists, I did not raise my voice because I was not in a trade union. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak up for me.

Asians, Mexicans off the top of my head. Hell, Hollywood considers Middle Eastern to be "Black".

We had movie censorship once, it was called the Hayes Code. It shouldn't have happened, but did because Hollywood in the 1920s got so filthy that there was a public backlash.

>Hell, Hollywood considers Middle Eastern to be "Black".
What do you mean?

This comment is racist as fuck. Seriously. You do not equate your goddamn American "oh why me" political issues with the annihilation of people and cultures. We are not your stick to wave around as you beat each other senseless while STILL PROFITING off our backs. Fuck you and fuck your racist view.

The Hayes Code was self-censorship, it was not government-mandated. The government did threaten action if studios didn't clean up their content, though that probably would have failed a 1st Amendment test anyway. But yeah, entertainment pre-1930s was unbelievably filthy and racist. By 1937 or so, things were getting a lot more sanitized.

Hollywood is going to see people simply not watch their wares anymore.
They don't have to worry about censorship anymore.
They have to worry about people simply deciding to not only not watch any of their wares, but create an unstated social hatred of anything from western media and permanent sense of distrust.

A lot of them champion free speech only when it's for people like Holocaust deniers. Free speech itself is just a marketable phrase to win over centrists looking to partake in edgy identity politics while pretending to be against identity politics. A lot of them see libs as the establishment, so the contrarian option is sexy. What isn't sexy is marching against Alabama's choice to censor an episode of a show. Those pretending to care about free speech suddenly can't be bothered to have any sort of energy for fighting that kind of censorship.

>What isn't sexy is marching against Alabama's choice to censor an episode of a show
That would fail a 1st Amendment test.

The current movie rating system is still pretty much functionally censorship. The motion picture association can just rate a movie X if they don’t like it and it effectively kills any chance of theaters playing it, and therefore any chance of anyone watching it. And they don’t officially have any guidelines for determining the rating of a movie so they just do whatever they want.

Oops. Meant for to reply to

>Jap stuff doesn't have the same garbage pretentious "humans are sexual creatures, it's okay for me to emotionally abuse my partner"
You just described Shinji and Asuka.

conversely you get people so afraid to depict anything slightly edgy and what you get is a bunch of surface level shallow feel good nonsense that challenges no ideals and depicts no struggles outside of vein attempts at handling childish metaphors for growing up. You can depict whatever you want, but it's the artists job to evoke what the viewer is supposed to perceive, not the viewers job to perceive whatever it wants.

Why does China hate the gays again? /pol/ told me commies want to turn everyone gay

Just like lolis eh?

How you fucking retard?
That entire relationship was loathed by the japanese back in the day and asuka is still hated in japan and by most people who aren't abusive loser cunts and soft cucks right now?
Shinji is hated even more.

The fuck are you even talking about you tard?

You have that shit right now. Everyone trying to say something DEEP and EMOTIONAL.
When it's really all just a bunch of emotionally stunted creepy fuckwads and perverts and imbeciles shitting out the same cynical or overly sexual bullshit.

>And they don’t officially have any guidelines for determining the rating of a movie

wut? of course it does.

G=No offensive content, completely kid-safe
PG=Family safe, mild slapstick violence
PG13=Some violence, light cursing (hell, damn, etc), bare butts
R=People saying fuck and shit, graphic violence/blood, topless women
X=Full frontal nudity/explicit sex scenes

tradition heavy cultures that care for their backgrounds usually have staunch respect for how things "should" be and while a case could be made for that being a problem for challenging ideals, honestly there are better ways of doing it than what we currently have

It's not censorship, it's localization :^)

Progressive media in the US is trying to overcompensate a little, which causes americans to think a small liberal elite represent all commies, who are mostly authoritarian, genocidal and not too busy with human rights

>Yep, this weid pink cyclop is the first gay character in disney. We NEVER had another one before. Especially not a green one.

Attached: peakly.jpg (851x979, 167K)

Gays are just the useful idiots who will be eliminated after the revolution like how Hitler purged the SA.

Ah yes, we can't forget all those gay Nazis

Yes and no.
They are useful idiots but they are also memetic poison spreaders who are helping to eliminate both the native populations of western countries and taking themselves out of the genepool.

>nu-male
Haven't heard that in like 5 years

I'm DESU you sound more cynical than the media you reference. There's nothing wrong with being sexual by nature or perverted, that's part of being human, and yes there are ways to do it "well" and good but to me it sounds like you are prudent to any indication of sexuality. I agree though a lot of it seems emotionally stunted and sad at some pretty easily manageable things in life, and go no further and get less complex. Despite how nihilistic and bullshit sad animes can get, I respect that at least they depict stories that arnt strictly comfortable and safe.

The X rating is sort of notable because the MPAA did not trademark it like with the other ratings and left it open to interpretation. It was obviously meant to refer to adult movies, but they couldn't bring themselves to outright say "Oh yeah our rating system includes a category for porno flicks."

You write like you read a bit too much 40k, user

Yep. Ernest Rohm and the SA were all gay as fuck. After Hitler was in power he didn't need them anymore and they were all killed off in the Night of the Long Knives.

user, the fact that sexuality exists doesn't mean that it is the only thing to exist or needs to be the center of a movie.

Overt sexuality does not get a big goddamned thumbs up for being overtly sexual.
It is in fact THE most comfortably safe shit you can pump out in modern hollywood and in "deep intelligent" movies put out in indy circles.
Why? Because it's fucking easy and reflects the jaded emotionally fucked creeps on the coast who run modern media.

Guess those leather boots and dashing blonde men was a big draw, think just how many closeted nazis were in Hitler's ranks

You're not bright or know as much as I do about certain subjects.
It's not an easy and over used allusion to ww2 so you don't understand it or have the understanding of what is being said to put it into proper context.
That's okay.

fucking hell, Godwin's Law has been invoked. again.

God stop talking like a faggot

None of those are enforced or clearly defined, though. For instance there’s no set number of how many times you get to say “fuck” between a PG 13 movie and an R rated movie. It is all determined according to the personal judgment of the members of the association, which is biased and applied totally differently from movie to movie. For example, when Matt Parker and Trey Stone went to them with their Team America movie, they got an X rating and were told the movie was too graphic and they had to do it over again, but weren’t told specifics on how to fix it- pretty much “do it over, but less icky this time.” So they had to fight and haggle and demand explanations and redo things over and over fixing or cutting scenes. When they came back some time later with The South Park movie and the backing of a large studio, they were treated completely differently, and found out that suddenly all kinds of shit that wouldn’t fly in their previous movie was suddenly totally accepted, and they started getting lists of bullet points of exactly how many times they were allowed to say “fuck” and for how long they could be allowed to have genitals onscreen as long as no pubic hair was showing for some completely arbitrary reason and the like, instead of having to guess or cut everything remotely offensive completely. The association only pretends to have guidelines but really they just do whatever they want and they don’t have to answer to anyone else if anybody doesn’t like it.

I would agree, but something about the way you mention "creeps" makes me feel like your strictly talking about loli and stuff, Like I agree wholeheartedly with what you said, but is that coming from a place where you just cant not mention cartoon loli? Or does it have to do with like, Epstein and rape cases? Whats the emotional anchor you have to the topic? because it's seeped into your writing

This.

Attached: 1484611616770.gif (352x199, 1.79M)

It's the JIDF popping up to push/protect stuff and remind everone that ww2 happened and about hitler.

People are kind of catching wise to it and it's going to get pretty bad.

Also PG-13 was not part of the original MPAA ratings from 1966, it was created strictly as a favor to Steven Spielberg since ROTLA was deemed too graphic for PG but not quite enough for an R rating.

>Censorship is bad, period.

why

Don't you have a "happening" thread to be in?

>You just described Shinji and Asuka
>t. never watched the fucking show
That relationship was never shown as okay both inside and out of the show.
You probably never even heard of EVA until twittertrannies got mad about the Japanese subtitles being changed to "you're worthy of my grace" instead of "I love you" in the Kaworu scene on the Netflix version.

What is Godwin's Law?

b-but it triggers shitlibs

muh free speech

Godwin's Law: The longer an Internet discussion goes on, the proportionately greater the odds become that someone will mention Hitler, Nazism, or WWII.

user, the JIDF has set up shop on Yea Forums and have been here for a long time.
I'm not saying anything insane or off the cuff. It's true.

I remember back in 2014 when we all pretended to care for free speech

And that's been repeated for the better part of the decade by now, yet you keep saying it like it's news
What are your favorite comics user?

in what world do they have more media representation than the majority? usually on every show they're in there's one or two fags at most.

free speech means I should say the things I want to say and nobody else should disagree with me

when you have a fresh stream of high schoolers who scribble swastikas into books constantly coming through your site it's hard for it not to happen.

I love how you alternate between calling people "retards" and "tards" while getting triggered over someone pointing out the awkward sexuality and casual abuse in Eva. Asuka abuses Shinji emotionally, berates him, and needs to be superior to him as her sad little identity depends on it. Their loneliness could be solved with each other but their attitude ultimately repel and isolate each other, Shinji only able to get sexual release while seeing her unconscious. You're so off base you forget that "humans are sexual creatures, it's okay for me to emotionally abuse my partner" is an aspect of tsundere. There's better reasons to dislike western shit, but you just aren't getting there.

For someone who hates pretentious shit, you're extremely pretentious. You're hating shit for the most abstract reasons, going so far to play armchair psychologist about the motives behind writing you don't like.

>usually on every show they're in there's one or two fags at most.
In every single piece of media
Always shoved up our asses

Free speech refers to the government not being able to infringe upon what you are allowed to say, that has nothing to do however with wether everyone else allows you to say whatever you want to, IE neighbors, online communities, your household your boss, companies ect. you still have to mind what you say to whatever group you are engaging with.

>immediately starts thinking about things in his ass

>russia censors something:
>those dirty russians! first they hack the elections and now they are against lgbt!
>Muslims censors something:
>well, we have to understand they have a different culture and values.

Attached: 1575721723738.png (990x646, 120K)

>you sound more cynical than the media you reference. There's nothing wrong with being sexual by nature or perverted, that's part of being human, and yes there are ways to do it "well" and good but to me it sounds like you are prudent to any indication of sexuality
There's nothing inherently wrong with showing it, provided you also make clear that certain behaviors are bad and not to be emulated.

fuck neoliberals. bomb russia and saudi

The LGBT people I know have a general attitude of "of fucking course they censored that in Islam Land". Who in particular are you describing?

yeah but how come Rethuglicans got upset because Google and Facebook censored right wing websites and fags like Alex Jones? they're private companies they don't have to protect the free expression of those who use their websites.

Why do you have to do that though? shouldn't that very idea be challenged? Like what behaviors do you mean? and is that in EVERY context? Thats whats great about art being explored is that it's all subjective, and it's the artists job to challenge what "allowed" and "not allowed" is

Wokenomics. All the credit and none of the risk.

Probably because it's a giant free social service, On one hand I support companies adapting whatever community they want, but it should be clear, the problem is it was reactionary and sudden, when you lose an open forumn for communication like that on such a prevalent and massively used platform it becomes in itself a form of censorship and violation of free speech. At least that's the way I see it

Of course they can censor Alex Jones if they want. Nobody's arguing otherwise. It was more a case of "Oh well look this clearly proves these websites are mouthpieces for establishment Democrats."

Not that guy, but you start arguing the semantics of "my opinion". It's like do you want it or not? If I say "you shouldn't say" and you turn around and say "you shouldn't say 'you shouldn't say'" we get into a fucking stupid argument of semantics of free speech and expression. We don't need to establish these non-issues you want to drum up about what is or isn't implied to be allowed after hearing some criticism about the opinions of responsibility.

It's like I believe in your freedom of speech but I'm going to encourage you to not tell "stupid nigger bitch" at my mother. Do we really have to talk about how you're legally allowed to express yourself before I tell you why I don't like you talking to her like that? It's a dishonest distraction and waste of time. Do what you want, I'll do what I want.

everyone knows that most social media is a platform for shitlib propaganda spewing. if you don't like it, go to any of the ripoff sites like Gab or Voat.

There's risk in that those countries can grow to have anti-disney sentiment. There's reward in that the curious can find out about the existence of LGBT characters outside their country's oppression. Considering that gay shit still gets censored in Alabama and there are politicians who say you need to "kill out" the gays, there's risk even in America. No this isn't extremely risky or groundbreaking, but don't be overly cynical.

Trump said social media is great though.

Attached: 1581878310877.jpg (1024x947, 127K)

You completely missed the point of my comment, and I don't think it would encourage or help if I continued or explained it to you because your already disregarding your willingness to get into semantics or the point. Just don't be a faggot and tell people what they can and can't do, yes your art is subject to criticism and that's fine, that was the point of my earlier statement if you bothered tor read any of those. Theres a fine line between "you can't say that" and knowing your audience and what message you are trying to convey, which is what I already said, so IDK what your point is other than screaming into the void

Its not free though. You pay for it by selling all your petsonal data to facebook in exchange for access to the service. And that data is then sold for profit

Most studios these days are obliged to include a token LGBT character just to shut up Tumblr and they usually insert subtle ways of showing the viewer what they really think, like the OP character being an ugly...goblin thingie and Clyde having to go to therapy because of his gay dads. A lot of times they just lazily slap in some lipstick lesbian characters because it's token LGBT representation and straight men can fap to them.

Il explain what my issue with user's comment was, if you refer to our earlier conversation I noted it sounded like he was bitching about loli, So I noted that sexuality in media and expecially what he thinks is allowed sexuality is subjective on all accounts. That's not to start throwing the word pedophile around or anything, but in fiction you can depict any alien thing anywhere and that is a subjective world you can challenge ideas with, like someones opinion about sexuality. It's the artists job to represent that fact though, and clearly and it's not the veiwers job to infer things. not that they can't but thats confusing and misleading and a lot of the reason why Yea Forums can be retarded sometimes.

I mean, yeah. Many countries are not so "enlightened" on gay or women's rights. In a lot of places you can and will be assaulted or killed for being gay or showing cleavage.

All information ever then is a form of currency, even someone observing what kind of food you eat. that's all rhetorical anyway, yeah the company collects that info and sells it to ad companies but like thats happen all the time everywhere in a bunch of different ways. It's free in that your not loosing anything unless you value privacy which is fair but not entirely and issue

>shitkaku cockplex
>whole movie is ugly
Cringe.

>Already took "shoved up our asses" in the literal sense

These fucking threads get fucking +400 replies every fucking time for over five years now. How do you not get who the real target audience is?

I should probably ammend my privacy statement in hindsight, yeah obv privacy is important, that's just not relevant to the point I had been making about how big social platforms are detrimental to public communication and culture

Fuck, you right, this is just a treasure trove of companies being able to read our responses and gauge popularity and cherry pick dialogue. Best to ingore things you hate.

>implying Yotsuba wasn't gay

Attached: 1559820983623.png (427x720, 659K)

Your problem here is that you assumed that /pol/ had a single ounce of logic or intelligence

>Yea Forums is anti-gay now
I've been gone from this board for too long

This is why I avoid western anime twitter like the plague. What is it about anime that attracts antis so much?

I'll give them props for basing her off of the cyclops from The 7th Voyage of Sinbad.

>gay guy is bathing with little boys

ya, sounds about right

Attached: 1510080596186.png (803x688, 621K)

have sex

I could take this manga seriously if the main character and his brother in law didn't look like they both stepped out of a bara doujin

How can a character be gay if they have one line and that's it?

>it came from a place of judaism

Attached: yesPol.jpg (612x450, 66K)

Good, it's hideous as shit. Should be removed from all versions, to be honest

It's all cringe.
Disney is cringe
Russia is cringe
OP is cringe
I am cringe
everything has become a pathetic and disgusting facsimile of what it once was.

Yeah, I get the shitty after the fact explanations for her being an evil rapey cunt.
But that doesn't change how much it was disliked by the audience at the time.
And that's not an aspect of the tsundere.
That's being an evil cunt.

Which was what it was called back then and is called now by everyone who isn't as unbelievably fucking stupid as you.

That idiocy you are parroting destroyed the "tsundere" archetype for over two generations.
The production company of EVA was so gobsmacked by the vitrol spewed towards the asuka character that they commissioned god knows how much porn where she was raped sexually dominated hurt went full masochistic and ultimately ruined the tsundere archetype in a desperate and ultimately FAILED attempt to ingratiate her to the audience that just didn't like her.

Nothing about what I said is even remotely abstract. That you don't get it shines a light onto how far into the cave you are or how idiotic you truly are.

Lipstick lesbians are now played out user.
Look at batwoman.
It's bombing hard as fuck and no one is watching it.
Hell you can't name a show with a lipstick lesbian being hard pushed as hot or as the lead that hasn't bombed so hard it's killed the careers of everyone involved.

Are you suggesting there are no incels among the lesbians? lmao

Cringe.

Attached: 1b9.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Incels wouldn't care about this faggotry in the first place.
The normies, but right and left, are starting to come down on this kind of thing pretty hard now.

Holocaust denial videos, pro circumcision media, and hardcore porno should be allowed on the air because the monied few wants you to see it correct?

I stand by my post.

But they make these characters so that they can be edited out.

I'd say it's more split down the middle

Sure
Let me pay a visit with some rope

Based but other countries don't have to follow American documents, so.

Sure, it's not an overwhelming and aggressive show of support, but it's something. Five years ago Disney didn't have any gay characters. You crawl before you walk.

I can't tell if you're serious of not. Between the spacing and the use of an abstract metaphor to say "nothing I said is abstract" while pretentiously referencing allegory of the cave is peak irony. Trolling or not, this is fun.

The author is basically the one who made today's bara genre. Bara draws its name from the famous gay magazine established in the 1970s.

The rainbow cult flag,
flutters in the summer wind.
derangement follows.

- a haiku for degenerates

- haiku for trannies

Attached: aeYEpPv_460s.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Bump limit soon.

japs make gay stuff for horny women
americans make it to social engineer children

Literally 90% of female characters on cartoon network and netflix are lesbians

>it's literally illegal
You're literally a retard.

Most American gay stuff is lesbian shit for horny men. Your point?

>branch of feminism that basically believes that men are evil
more like feminism overall

i like the russian version very much.. it is maybe less progressive but it is solid and very well designed version of the story..

i feel like disney princes right now.. shall we proceed to talk about gay and politics when posting gay characters engaging in gay sex, when fucking ukrainian piece of mod shit will delete every anti-faggot comment?

Attached: 15830550646150.jpg (1066x713, 84K)

Good thing I don’t live in Mexico, panchito.

>Pushing to make anti-discrimination laws
>b-but muh based Japan
At least Worst Korea still keeps them away from their army

Attached: 45B4ED21-9257-4E1F-A9C7-B55919C76D5D.jpg (750x1055, 290K)

I like this concept have a (you)

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

It's their culture. So based, America needs to fuck off on this one

Is sexual content and should only be in 13 and up movies

By your logic showing a straight couple with kids is just as sexual.

I envy Russian audiences, no one should have to see such an atrocious character design

Attached: ERlXgaxWoAEUGdb.png (474x373, 373K)

I genuinely do think that it's unhealthy for the media to pretend that gays are more than just a very small portion of the overall population. It gives kids a skewed perspective on the world around them by normalizing what is genuinely a sexual dysfunction. And, yes, it's always gay whites in movies. Black guys are still the bullest, heteroest fuckers in the world unless the movie is SPECIFICALLY about a gay guy like Moonlight.

no, because that's normal

You clearly haven't seen the character designs in Raid: Shadow Legends, have you?
They're even more hideous than this.

>PINK TRIANGLE
>HONESTLY
>LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH!
>L-ET ME KN-OW THE TRUTH!
youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

It's not censorship, it's just localization.

that looks like a male monster with eyelashes

Fuck me that is terrible looking, Disney character design really went to shit when they switched to 3D

>people
>not watch Hollywood
nice joke.
What's their alternative? Bollywood? Europe?
People will eat this shit and even be thankful for Hollywood for providing it.

The implications are still sexual. Not that guy, but your problem isn't sexuality in general, it's specifically gay shit.

Last I checked, Russia had an anti-gay law when it comes to children's media.

It's cringe that this thread is still going.

This movie is so uninteresting a thread needs 3 days to get 500 posts. Let that sink in a minute.

Entertainment media focuses on plenty of statistical unlikelihoods. That's kind of the driving point of fiction and making things interesting enough to share.

LGB people make up like 5-10% of the population, you are thinking of trannies.

>LGB people make up like 5-10% of the population
No they dont.

Anime

Children can fuck off

Cringe cause it's a background character saying one line.

Yeah, because you have met and know so many gay people.

Sure, mate.

Source?

BASED

This, the film deserves to be banned everywhere just because is souless Disney cashgrab

/pol/ coming on full today

If you merely censor the objectionable part, you're still giving money to the party that made the objectionable material in the first place.
So cringe all around.

Kek

>charros
>not jotos
user...

Didn't even happened in the 50's. Not happening in the near future, cope /pol/tard

> a character being gay is propaganda

People don't care about the unlikelyhood of something in fiction unless it's something they feel they're in a cultural war against.
Just look at all the fuckers complaining about female fighters in shows with magic and shapeshifting hedgehog people