Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

So Bebop and Rocksteady are totally gay, right?

Attached: lets get naked with bebop and rocksteady.jpg (800x490, 141K)

you see that look.
That's a fuck me right now with your pig dick look

OP is a femanon.

Attached: e0b02b1c14d773ebec09f401d6827084a.png (813x563, 267K)

Just the Archie TMNT Universe versions.

Hey, I remember that issue.

The Turtles saw the future and how mankind destroys itself via climate change.

I think the main plot was a pirate scientist who wanted to dissect Leo.

Why are the crops posted on this board so much better than the full thing?

Two dudes hanging out naked is the most manly thing you can do user. Its not gay at all.

Attached: 20200229_233752.jpg (201x139, 31K)

It forces your eyes to not skip or gloss over the more humanizing details.

You spend more time on subtle curve and blush when there isn’t a cleft and a drip visible.

In the context of this comic, they decided to strip naked and live among real rhinos and warthogs.

Clearly, its half-bestiality.

I dont fully agree or disagree but i used to draw like this, aka be a cock tease, it forces you to use some brain power and use your imagination and flirt with the idea of nudity without showing it.

I remember buying this comic when it came out.

I think you're conflating different issues.

What happened here was that Bebop & Rocksteady got banished to some wilderness planet after a big plotline by a witch. Krang brought them back to Earth to help fight the Turtles, but they went off to the zoo their animal parts came from, freed all the animals.
They went back to where the Turtles were, where Krang had already been beaten and managed to force the Turtles to surrender at gunpoint with their army of animals.
They immediately let the Turtles go, saying they just wanted to know what it was like to beat them once. They dumped Krang on a prison world on their way back to their wild world with all the animals they took, then stripped down and said they were in paradise.

Other memorable parts of the arc were the debut of evil turtle Slash and Krang taking over Shredder's body

I'd agree if it weren't for the bedroom eyes Rocksteady was shooting

I could have sworn there was some kind of news about them being gay in a recent new comic run. I might have imagined it though since it feels like there's always at least one announcement like that per week now.

Yeah.

They were basically portrayed like a really healthy couple in the last movie. If a rhino and warthog can't fuck, who can?

movie was shit but bebop and rocksteady were great

Yup

Attached: gay.jpg (174x288, 33K)

april

Their designs are unironically perfect for furry bara

Anyone has more Bebop and Rocksteady?

Those were the issues that debuted Bellybomb as well.
I fucking love Bellybomb. He needs a toy

did Bellybomb ever appear outside of that story?

Of course they're gay, goyim! Two males simply being best friends and nothing more? Not on my watch, nazis!

Attached: RCO004_1462452185.jpg (628x993, 183K)

Attached: RCO005_1462452185.jpg (628x988, 174K)

I forgot how entertaining this nonsense could be

Attached: RCO011_1462452185.jpg (640x996, 209K)

die coomers

Attached: RCO017_1462452227.jpg (641x990, 200K)

Attached: RCO019_1462452227.jpg (638x997, 210K)

I'm impressed by how neatly he's folding his clothes

Any source the movie makers said they wanted to portray them like that?

I don't think so, not in Archie
But he was in the 2012 Nick cartoon for a cameo

Attached: bellybomb2012.png (1069x601, 848K)

that's pretty cool, I thought he was forgotten

What last movie? mind is blanking right now.

By this point, the Archie TMNT had become so separated from the 80s cartoon that it was decided to get rid of the leftover elements from it. Krang got banished to Dimension X for good, while Bebop and Rocksteady embraced their animal instincts and went back to the wildlife planet.

>Bebop and Rocksteady embraced their animal instincts and went back to the wildlife planet.
Nice.

Honestly, that's understandable. It was a pretty nothing film. Watchable, but not impressive. Not as bad as the first Bay produced one, at least.

the late Charlie Murphy voiced him.

I wouldn't really mind if they were, although I usually hate when they do stuff like that, like with Iceman, or people saying Darkwing Duck and Launchpad are a couple. But in this case they never showed any interest in women, at least in my limited exposure to the characters.

To be fair, Darkwing and Launchpad did raise a child together.

Darkwing was her adoptive father. Launchpad was never presented as a father figure. He lived with Darkwing because he was his sidekick. Darkwing had a girlfriend, Morgana Macawber. Launchpad was a lady's man.

>Watchable but not impressive
I'm free for the day, and have nothing to do. Name of the movie please, want to watch it.

Piece of shit faggot mods! You delete the other TMNT thread but allow this GAY FURRY ONE? Fuck you. I hope you die painful fiery deaths and I hope your children are raped, killed, and eaten by cannibalistic child molesters. To HELL with you and your bullshit rules. Burn in hell.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.

Don't get excited when you see Cassie Jones, it's in name only.

Wouldn't the people who rape and devour their children be cannibals and child molestors by default?

Anyway, enjoy the thread.

Attached: I triggered it 35 minutes ago.gif (233x216, 593K)

I have low expectations for everything, don't worry.
Thanks user.