H-hey guys, ready to watch some patrician films???

>h-hey guys, ready to watch some patrician films???
What happened the last time you tried playing one of your movies at a party.

Attached: movies at party.png (800x480, 409K)

you made several implications that i just dont think are going to hold up

It was smash hit at my birthday party.
Alone.

if whores can't appreciate paths of glory they deserve a painful death

>at a party.
user...

But I did recommend They Live to some friends that meet for movie nights once. They said they would consider it later and watched it when I was out of town

Had a couple of friends over, got high, and watched Stalker. It was dope they loved it.

Three of the girls actually look dtf, then again i am a chad.

Put on The House that Jack Built, hunting scene didn't go over well. Put on Mandy next time, redeemed

Find cooler friends.

>put on Austin powers as some background noise
>ending up turning it off to play some Mario party drinking game
Movies only work when the party is based around the movie. I once hosted a LOTR extended edition marathon. Went pretty great except for the part when I had an 8 lb bag of tater tots to myself and got really sick
I did the math and it was over 5000 calories in tots

I remember putting Shaolin Soccer at a birthday party and people loved it

yeah okay let me just turn on my cool friends detector
>beep boom beep
ah there we go
*wanders off following the signal*

I've never been to a non-family party. My mom likes or pretends to like the stuff I put, Yi Yi is probably her favorite movie now.

>going to a party
>everybody watching movies
>be generally introverted
>haven't talked to anyone, just been watching the movies
>movie ends, people debate what to watch
>i decide to put on the movie I brought
>it was pretty funny, and it had Jim Carrey in it
>everyone really likes it
>people start talking to me and thank me for bringing the movie
>no one cared who I was until I put on The Mask

>patrician
Literally not understood by the plebeians.

Fuck bringing movies to a party. Bringing a patrician cd is how you do it

Attached: album_large_5107_4e4a978432830.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Here's your (You)
Fairly deserved

Drive and they liked it

>Hi user! We're about to watch Avengers: Endgame™? Would you like to join us? (snickers)

Attached: 1531113133813.jpg (576x778, 69K)

zozzl3

based

>haha i don't watch capeshit thank you. That chair looks uncomfortable why dont you sit on my face

O-ok, but I'm not paying for your BFs popcorn again, just yours.

You deserve this.

Attached: 1548466229843.gif (295x278, 3.91M)

kino

>user actually gets invited to parties

It was enter void after it was recommended by you faggots of Yea Forums. What a waste of shrooms you guys suck

Attached: 0014-007.jpg (750x1147, 101K)

its old but still based.

I realized that im an autist sperglord who was a selfish cunt in top of it.

>my thing that i brag about being so edgy and not normie isnt liked by normies
>what a bunch of jerks

>at a student house party
>loads of people around
>my friend suggests we run to my place to grab a copy of Cannibal Ferox I recently bought from a pea store
>hesitant at first because don't want to potentially ruin the evening with the sequel of fucking cannibal holocaust
>decide to get the movie anyway
>put it on
>people don't really know if they even want to watch a random movie about cannibalism but they gather around anyway
>it's a fucking hit and everybody enjoys themselves even though some people can't stand the animal cruelty
>it receives a huge applause after the credits start rolling
Felt really good. I was surpised how fucking funny the movie ended up being with its poor acting and horrible editing. Pure B-movie gold

Attached: 1542972764672.jpg (1024x1024, 33K)

woah entry level criterion films
so patrician woaaaah

>red on the outside white on the inside cups
Why do americans do this?

That actually sounds like fun
My friends and I used to get blackout drunk and high doing extended LOTR marathons
My memory would always get blurry by the battle for helms deep
I need to do this again

To make different colors from same based material

Attached: ae018ff3-d79d-4c4f-899d-79edb9c96445_1.6f2629e507ead992d13cd2697a38c78c.jpg (400x400, 9K)

>At friends house with two buddies
>I want to watch Pulp Fiction, he wants to see Reservoir Dogs
>Our mutual friend has seen neither, we’ve seen both, both trying to impress him

We ended up watching Reservoir Dogs. It slowed the night to a crawl because the story unfolds through dialogue entirely and we still talked throughout. My biggest regret.

based

And yet those people at the party will still think he’s a nerd for bringing them.

Nice see-through pants you post-wall-looking bitch.

Attached: 1556010792910.jpg (310x315, 61K)

>What happened the last time you tried playing one of your movies at a party.
My friends band had a gig and I projected Das boot behind them with Spanish subs

Pretty gay desu

What a strange thing to nitpick. The first answer that comes to mind is that the red makes it stand out (important in a party setting so you don't knock it over and you can spot it when you set it down) and the white makes whatever is inside easily identifiable (so you don't drink a cup of cigarette ash or get dateraped)

I'll be your friend and we can watch kinos like Last Jedi and Spiderverse!

First of all I would trade our Paths of Glory for The Milky Way, 8 1/2 for the The Saragossa Manuscript and Stalker for The Sacrifice. Then I would discreetly put one on and then pretend I stumbled upon it randomly while gently trying to get other people’s attention
>woah guys this movie seems so weird and foreign and esoteric, let’s watch it. . .
Then I would simply just sit back and watch and study

Attached: 1553966436918.jpg (180x192, 16K)

i guess they're just based af

Sneed

Honestly, fuck normies

unironically did this once a few years ago, not going to specify the film but it was criterion collection and i drove everyone out of the room and finished it alone in some scared stubborn attempt to play it off and save face. still feel autistic about it.

>"H-h-hey guys y-you want to watch this kino with m-"
>"Kino? What's that?"
>"W-well it-"
>"You know it really doesn't matter user, we'd love to watch something"
*5 minutes into movie*
>"What is this it's weird. Can't you put on a superhero movie or netflix or something?"
>"N-no, I want to watch this to the end. I-i-if you don't like it you can leave"
>"OK user, we'll go to Stacy's house, her parents aren't home so we can party all we want. You're free to join us after you finish your movie if you want. Bye"
>"Y-you too..."

worse they just went into the other room and passed through every little while to say things like "you're still watching this?"

Jesus christ user, I'm socially incompetent but even I wouldn't pull shit like this

Attached: f0184898646119425c772b2ae13d16dfda7f33d5276ccf5a73cc25b64dd2144d.jpg (413x395, 21K)

Who the fuck plays movies at a party

Watched pawn sacrifice with 3 of my buddies.They don't watch Movies in english. Couldn't figure out how to switch on the subs on the tele. Had to pause every 10 minutes to explain the plot. One of them is a hardcore commie and kept going on about the cold war during these gaps. They kept asking me to replay the chess move scenes so they could play it out on a board. Took us 4 hours to finish a 2 hour movie.
Watching movies alone is the only way to watch em if u ask me.