Let's settle this

let's settle this
who would win?

Attached: GvS.jpg (720x440, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/t/superman_feats/tYLhEoz
youtube.com/watch?list=PLDEX2_Z-yzzBAiYtDoEDd83aHdZVk8XYL&v=Z_2nM1GEllg&feature=emb_title
youtube.com/watch?v=OY3Lb-6m7Vk
youtu.be/zn0m9nVo9Nk
youtu.be/GHqksNwvF60
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/ai8ei0/some_translations_for_the_db_broly_light_novel_on/
youtu.be/3GT_qk2UpjA
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0clpaKGbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steven Universe

Goku's the man who breaks all his limits, Superman is the one who has none.

c'mon guys, it's supes. let's give it a rest.

look I love superman but goku was a planet buster and faster than light since the BEGINNING of Z

theres no comparison

debate over

Attached: 1574541920816.jpg (639x805, 76K)

posts like this is why we need sites like vsbattle wiki, but done properly. so that we don't take shit out of context to make it look impressive.
>implying Superman is not a casual planet buster and more

yeah, and what does planet busting do against superman, even? he can survive in space-- while Goku cannot. I feel like Superman wins in most scenarios.

Goku is weak to lasers and Superman can shoot lasers from his eyes so Superman wins.

*punches you*
woah that was easy

Attached: onepunchman.jpg (820x430, 83K)

if you're gonna bring in that bald cunt, may as well bring in Arale, too.

calling it: his limit is actually relatively low and when they finally do a DB they pit him against Krillin, whom he loses to
would be glorious

*blocks your path*

Attached: stronger than gods.jpg (543x720, 111K)

This is a tired battle. Now how about Vegeta vs Wonder Woman?

Nah, we need Burter vs The Flash.

Goku is stronger
Superman is faster and doesn't need to eat or sleep
Superman wins by attrition.

Me

Attached: 1228423756819.jpg (668x1197, 319K)

Attached: 1230167550498.jpg (500x1500, 79K)

>goku was a planet buster and faster than light since the BEGINNING of Z
What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1234302367954.jpg (480x640, 72K)

>look I love superman but goku was a planet buster and faster than light since the BEGINNING of Z
Lol liar. They only reached light speed movement during the multiversal tournament arc.

At the end of the Saiyan saga everyone who matters is planet level. Saiyan saga is the beginning of Z.

Attached: 1234503205293.jpg (478x1500, 242K)

Vegeta vs Batman
Jut to see how Batman kicks his ass

Attached: 1222550448105.jpg (464x785, 161K)

Burter loses just like the rest of Ginyu Jobsentai

Attached: 1222550561760.jpg (750x1050, 111K)

Wrong. Firstly because the END of the Saiyan Saga isn't the BEGINNING of Z and second because Frieza being able to blow up a planet was the first time that was mentioned or shown to be possible.

>At the end of the Saiyan saga everyone who matters is planet level.
You mean Vegeta is, and Goku is when using Kaio-ken.
Gohan and Krillin don't become planet level until Guru unlocks their potential, Piccolo isn't until he fuses with Nail, and no one else is until they train for the Androids.

No, Frieza was the first time it actually happened. Vegeta threatens to do it on Earth, but he may have been bullshitting.

Vegeta was trying to blow up Earth at the end of the Saiyan saga. I know it's easy to forget because it's more of an impulse than a proper motivation for him, but there was nothing that indicated he couldn't do it. Nappa, who was nearly five times weaker, destroyed a huge city with ease.

Do you know how many cities are in a single country?

You can't measure his powerlevel because he never lost and the average powerlevel in his own universe is pretty low compared to DC's or Dragon Ball's. He's at least around planet buster because he beat Orochi who was one but that's all we know.

He did it literally by flicking a finger.

Just because there's a lot of anthills on a field doesn't mean you can't destroy them all with a tank.

I feel like goku would resort to using the sun to get rid of superman for good, not realizing he's powered by the sun, and then shit gets real

Superfags dreaming up OOC scenarios for Goku are just as bad as Gokufags dreaming up OOC scenarios for Superman

Why bother involving Clark? Batman with a juiced up laser pointer could beat Goku.

Attached: Jq7ChEx.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

I mean, TECHNICALLY, can't Ginyu just potentially beat everyone ever with his body swap???

Depends on whether it’s a mind swap or soul swap

Superman easily

Ginyu's beam seems to have a travel time, if you're expecting it I imagine you can dodge it.

What if, one day, we just stopped responding to this thread?

DBZ powers are martial-arts based and thus an active process heavily based on their superhuman senses. Goku is not invulnerable when he is asleep, his defense is "active". If he has a retard-shine moment and stops paying attention you can shoot him with something if its reasonably stronger than a normal firearm.

you know too many of us are too retarded not to

You do realize Superman's bullshit powers like universe punching are given to him the same way Goku gets plot powerups right. Goku has even gotten similarly bullshit ones like using kaioken blue to become "faster than time" which is equally horseshit.

Basically the real answer is the one the writer likes would win OR An infinite loop of them powering eachother up.

>expecting people not to respond to power level arguments
You may as well ask us not to breathe

Roshi blew up the moon in the original Dragon Ball run, which is pathetically weak compared to DBZ.
Then Piccolo blows up the moon again near the beginning of DBZ when his power level is still pathetically weak.
By the end of the Frieza arc, Goku at Super Saiyan I is like 10,000x stronger than what's needed to blow up the moon, and he just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Plus he has Kamehameha and a bunch of other special moves while Superman just has lasereyes and freeze breath.
Superman might have better speed, but that will only get him so far and even that is nullified by the end of DB Super.
IIRC, didn't they show Vegeta blowing up a planet on his way to Earth? One of the early episodes, before Vegeta actually arrives at Earth. I think it was the first episode they showed Vegeta.

But, you know, this user every single day makes the same exact one. Always Supes vs. Goku. Every single fucking day.

That's true to an extent but durability is still martial arts based, and it's been shown that very low-level martial artists are bullet proof. Like, that Native American guy from Dragon Ball, he was absolutely nothing and yet he could tank gunfire. So by the time somebody is at Goku's level at the end of DBZ (or even just the end of Frieza) he should be able to take nukes and shit.

>vegeta blowing a planet
filler
But why ignore filler? I say use all filler and extra anime stuff. After all, Superman pulls from all his writers

Raditz dodges the Special Beam CannonTM at the beginning of Z, and Piccolo comments that he's faster than the speed of light

Cute

Attached: 27580A67-08F0-42CD-84F4-84165D734392.jpg (793x828, 136K)

Nice try Goku turd.

Attached: 1582500709812.png (4809x3081, 2.56M)

And then SSGSS Goku gets shot by a koala with a laser ring and dies.

fuck

i dont do it every day, it's only most days and also it's not my fault that the same 20 retards always reply to me

kek

The thing with Goku's power is that it is Active. He needs to power up to full strength, and if he underestimates his opponent or is caught off guard he can go down like a bitch.

Superman's power is Passive, he is always at the maximum level available under under whatever type of Star he's closest to, unless he has just blown his load fighting Doomsday or something.

The thing with Goku's power is that ITS WEAKER THAN SUPERMAN
just accept this and move on faggots. who cares if you hero is weaker
MOVE ON

Oh you misunderstand my position. Superman would win 100%. But is retarded if they think what they are saying is in any way valid.

>n-n-no it doesn't count because uhhhh IT JUST DOESNT

The absolute state of your Yea Forumsnus lmao

It' Superman, It'll be Superman when you make a similar thread tomorrow and it'll still be Superman when you make this thread each and every day for months

>I say Superman would beat Goku's ass raw ,but disagreed with one part of the argument, and I even explained why I disagree
>somehow that makes me butthurt
Please explain how this makes sense with resorting to ad hominem.

superman fans: provide reasonable arguments as to why superman would win supported by dozens upon dozens of comic books pages as evidence

goku fags: NOOOOOOOO MUH CHINKTOON WINS BECAUSE UMMMM WELL HE JUST DOES OK!!!!

How would they both fair in 40k?

Attached: l9wnuw9o00141.png (2000x919, 3.14M)

What’s that?

Can't we just make them fuck instead?

The eye of terror.

40k is stupid, all of the sentient life in the 40k verse should be extinct a thousand times over by now

No, 40K, not entirely sure what the hell its about

Goku beats Superman and fucks his wife

Attached: goku_x_lois_lane_2__by_vmartinezkoh_dahs36z-fullview.jpg (900x675, 68K)

Warhammer 40K, its a sci-fi universe, like star wars or star trek.

Attached: artwork-ultramarines-warhammer-40-000-black-legion-chaos-space-marines-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 85K)

Wow, it's almost been 4 days without this thread.

This is funny, I admit.

But it's kind of bizarre that Gokufags care this much about Goku beating Superman.

Who started this fire? Was it Supermanfags that first antagonized Gokufags or Gokufags first antagonized Superfags?

I’m not entirely sure Goku understands the mechanics of sex or even feels sexual attraction
What’s so tough about it?

They stomp physical empires, but can't do shit against the God of Chaos and the Emperor

What makes you think that?

mui goku can beat any supes if the match is short, except for cosmic armor and strange visitor.

Superman just waits it out in space where Goku can’t breathe

>I’m not entirely sure Goku understands the mechanics of sex or even feels sexual attraction
Goku has never even kissed a woman.

Attached: bumplr.jpg (750x610, 182K)

>I’m not entirely sure Goku understands the mechanics of sex or even feels sexual attraction
Are all superman fans clinically retarded?

Attached: Goku family kamehameha.jpg (500x748, 77K)

The duality of man

He doesn’t seem to know how babies are made. Or basic relationships. And has never really shown sexual attraction

No duality. The Gokufag is copping.

Goku clearly says in DBS that he has never, ever kissed Chi-Chi.

>durr goku doesn't know how sex works!
>has 2 children
Kissing is not the same thing as sex, supertard.

Attached: 5981d37b810526e89638a74fe8d26f58.jpg (1459x2000, 219K)

Bet you 20 bucks Chi Chi just humped him while he was asleep. At least for Goten.

You think he knows how they were born? He doesn’t even know you’re supposed to be there at the delivery room. He probably got jacked off while he slept and that’s how Chi-chi got the sperm

Only hookers have sex without kissing.

He carries Goku into space
No oxygen no fight

That's a very long explanation.
Google is your friend here.

I highly, highly doubt Goku knows how kids are actually conceived.

Goku BTFOs superman, as usual. Superjobber is nothing but sword practice

Attached: 01BB00DB-5999-45CD-A2C8-95055281F55E.jpg (1041x1600, 414K)

Even taking on the races would depend on if they'd be willing to do so, I think Supes would try and "join" the Imperium of man, probably Goku would to, but who knows maybe the Imperium would see them as zenos and want them dead anyway

Does it count as rape seeing as though he doesnt understand what is happening?

Not if he's asleep and unaware it happened.

Attached: index.jpg (209x241, 6K)

I wonder if Cosby is getting raped in jail. He'd never see them coming.

Superman would never join the Imperium.
If he had to join a side, it would be the Tau.

Oh that actually makes sense, I assume Goku would try and fight the warp or some shit looking for someone/something to fight

>Goku it's an unwinnable battle don't try it!

I miss Coku.

I mean He-Man could canon beat goku, so I don't see how this image changes things.

>I was just taking a shit
Kek

They wouldn't fight.

Nerd

He-Man is stronger than everybody, that's his power. He magically becomes physically stronger than anyone else in whatever universe he is in.

>let's settle this
>He says, again

realistically they do a quick fight and Goku is stronger, he then spends around 45 minutes discussing power levels and friendship while Superman fills out the forms at Star Labs to check out that phantom zone gun, then supes sends him to the phantom zone.

Goku is stronger, but Superman will win in a fight because he doesn't rely on strength in his upper tier fights.

Lol. And I can believe this guy said this, purely because he once said he came up with the word Mjolnir.

why would supes send him to the phantom zone if they were having a good time discussing powerlevels and friendship? This sounds like the biggest cope yet

>Goku Vs Superman
Which Goku and which Superman?
DBS Goku beats Pre-Crisis Superman.
Post-COIE Superman beats DBS Goku.
DBH Goku beats Post-COIE Superman.
Literally any Superman with a decent boost bodies most if not, all variations of Goku, including DBH, (Besides Superman Prime One Million who is featless, only way to have hm decently compare to Goku is to scale his Sunbathing with other times Superman has sundipped and even then, that's inconsistent) then you have Thought Robot, although that's debatable on whether that even counts as Superman or not. It'd be kinda like saying Vegito should be counted.

Could Goku + Spirit bomb beat a sundipped Superman?

No, assuming that the spirit bomb is as powerful as the one he threw at Jiren, I'm taking into consideration Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku here. If you want to hypothetically say that Goku in MUI uses a Spirit Bomb, maybe, but there's no canonical basis for that and we'd have to make a lot of unbased assumptions. In most cases, Superman doesn't win against Goku due to his raw physical power but utterly shitfaced insane conventional speed and tactical/analytical intelligence, + other various advantageous factors that Superman has over Goku.
Superman would look at Goku for only a second and know how exactly to win the fight, and do so before Goku even had the chance to react.

vsbattle wiki is hugely biased for anime/manga/eroge.

>Piccolo comments he's faster than light
How would he know?

Isn't he a wimp now?

>settle
It won't ever be settled because you faggots won't shut the fuck up about it

>Superman would look at Goku for only a second and know how exactly to win the fight, and do so before Goku even had the chance to react.

Attached: 17c.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

>/co's great Orphan tournament.

lol vegeta stomps. A better matchup would be pic related

Attached: b743b253ebed60619223fd493abf0c487a6cf730_00.jpg (512x287, 34K)

Goku would go to Khorne in a heartbeat.

Which Ultraman though? There are like 4 I think

Rebirth Superman stomps DBS Goku.

Superman recreated the Miracle Machine in its entirety after only seeing it for a few seconds, having also had to take into consideration far more minute details being the ultimate culmination of Green Lantern technology, Brainiac considered him only 1000x less intelligent than himself, which is actually favorable for Superman considering Brainiac's a 12th Level Intellect, being able to sort through the knowledge of 7x10^57 entities. That's 7 followed by 57 zeroes. Not only that, Superman was able to detect a weakness in an infinitely programmable, self-improving ship. He also has precognitive analytical skill, being able to accurately determine every bullet Bloodshot had ever fired after just meeting him.

As for speed:
imgur.com/t/superman_feats/tYLhEoz
Superman flew through the bleed of the multiverse in less than a heartbeat, destroying reality-blitzing missiles that Mandrakk had sent out to sterilize the Orrery. Now, the Bleed itself is an extradimensional space that contains the multiverse, but in order to make this conventionally comprehensive, let's assume Superman just flew the length of the DC universe.
That'd make Superman 1.8x10^51 times faster than the speed of light.
That's 51 zeroes.

Superman would only need to see him once to know everything there is to know, including how to win, and finish the fight in speeds and time totally unknown and not comprehended by Goku.
Mind you, this is BASE Post Crisis Superman. Not his Sundipped variant or Theta State variant. This is Superman unamped, using his full base power.

Lol Goku is a far more skilled fighter, and he's a lot stronger. Supes might be able to win based on speed (but by DBSuper I think Goku closes even that gap). But other than speed, Superman doesn't have any advantages

Superman has better reaction speed.
He can operate at femto second.

Underrated

>But other than speed, Superman doesn't have any advantages

Attached: sammy.gif (480x270, 3.23M)

That's just beyond ludicrous, how the fuck is he so busted?

Attached: accel.png (356x307, 279K)

Goku falls to Khorne very VERY quickly. SSJGSSJKDPSSJ (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Khornate Demon Prince Super Saiyan) stomps Superman into the dirt thanks to the new power up. Chaos then wins.

Attached: goku-vs-superman-3-make-it-happen-screw-attack-o-5679803.jpg (738x830, 117K)

>falling for the b8
>not reading the actual comic
>not understanding that Superman never actually fought He-Man in that story
Yea Forums doesn’t read comics, just posts the same exact scans over again with no context

Attached: BF000C55-4B49-4748-8204-FEBB616891EE.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

Because what he fights against is busted as well.

Put Goku against any top level Superman foe and Goku and his entire world gets raped.

>Thinking he won't get stomped by a guy that lets multiverse killing missiles explode on him.
Superman would vibrate him and his physics field into nonexistence.

>DBS Goku beats Pre-Crisis Superman.
>Post-COIE Superman beats DBS Goku.
Nigga the fuck?

Thats retarded. Post-COIE Superman is like three or four different Supermen, all weaker than Pre-Crisis Superman.

>1.) Byrne Era Superman (Man of Steel)
>2.)Post-Zero Hour Superman (Birthright)
>3.)Post-Infinite Crisis Superman (Secret Orgins)
>4.)Post-Flashpoint Superman (New 52)

Earth One Superman (Silver Age) beats literally every version of these Supermen.

Earth Two Superman (Golden Age) does as well.

It goes like this Earth One > Earth Two > > Post-Infinite Crisis > Post-Flashpoint > Post-Zero Hour > John Byrne

Repeat after me.

"Yamete Superman-dono yamete!"

The higher tier DBS characters, such as Whis, only have modest speeds of over quadrillions of times faster than light.
Even with Goku's ability to break through time skip and assuming he also "transcends time" like Jiren (In actuality is just a very strong form of time hax resistance) it wouldn't suffice as much as Superman's speed feat as I posted here is actually a lowball. Superman has acausal, nonconventional/immeasurable speed feats, being able to travel backwards in time on multiple occasions, something Goku has only experienced with Whis on two occasions.
Also: No, Superman's only advantage isn't speed. You'd be very ignorant to assume a character who is designed to be admired for his achievements on the panels of a page that's existed for multiple decades only has one advantage over Goku.
As mentions, Superman's comparative villains often let him scale to these levels. And he has to beat them in one way or another.
>Post-COIE Superman is like three or four different Supermen
You know which one I'm referring to since including New 52 and anything after that wouldn't make sense.
>Earth One Superman (Silver Age) beats literally every version of these Supermen.
Misconception #1.
>Earth Two Superman (Golden Age) does as well.
Misconception #2.
While it's true that Silver Age Superman has some bizarre, outright broken abilities, often just conceiving them on the fly, it's a very prevalent myth that he's somehow stronger than Post-COIE.
There's no logical basis for this claim. There's no actual evidence of DC wanting to make a weaker Superman, they just wanted to give him a more recognizable and palatable powerset.
In fact, Earth-2 Superman threw hands with Post Crisis, which almost resulted in the DC universe getting destroyed, as well as generally, Earth-2 Superman scales to Earth-1, and Post Crisis only gets stronger after his encounter with Earth-2 Superman.

Attached: Earth 2 Superman vs Earth 1 Superman.jpg (546x273, 45K)

These.

Yes. Definitely.

Why would they fight in the first place? Goku's an idiot with a heart of gold and Superman's a boy scout

spinach mode popeye

i used to think goku would win. now i think superman would win because he's smarter if nothing else

Whatever happened to Kosh? Aside from getting buttfucked.

Autonomous Ultra Instinct Goku has instantaneous reaction time though

Attached: Migatte_no_Gokui_Kizashi.png (350x311, 203K)

Don't get me wrong; I adore both characters, and it really hurts me to see these kinds of threads and the horrible discourse they bring. I felt that if a Superman vs Goku fight were to happen, I'd prefer it would happen under DC and Toei/Shueisha's combined involvement, reaching a conclusion that satisfies both audiences and fanbases.
Both characters are extremely admirable beyond their raw power and brute strength. They both hold true to values that they fight for, and are ideal, earnest people, even if they have their share of mistakes, it's only (For lack of a better term) human.
But when it comes down to it, isolated to both their franchises, Post-COIE Superman just has too much over DBS Goku. Even with Mastered Ultra Instinct, Superman's Speed, Intelligence, Analytical Skill, Strategy and plethora of Hax would just be too much for Goku to handle.

There is already a OPMxDragonball crossover. Several, actually. You can probably guess that you are wrong. There is even one for before his hair all falls out, and he's already stronger than Krillin.

Superman is faster though. It doesn't matter how fast you can react if your body can't move fast enough to avoid the attack.
For example, say a character can move at 99% light speed (I know both Superman and Goku are faster than light, this is just an example) and have an ability that let's you dodge any attack. You would still be hit by an attack moving At 100% light speed, just because the attack itself is faster than you are.

The movie and series both blame him dropping his guard as a bad habit in the very next breath.

You... you realize Goku has had more children and has a more stable relationship than Clark has ever had?

Attached: 1405568687429.jpg (584x808, 46K)

Bringing He-man in to this is foul play against Superman, and I'm in favor of Goku winning. He-Man's entire setting is super powered and full of Supermen. He-man is a Superman's Superman.

Attached: 1473226888001.gif (150x150, 93K)

Ultra Instinct isn't instantaneous.
Otherwise, Jiren wouldn't have been able to attack Goku and land hits.

>Superfags can never resist using every single unrelated version of Superman at once
>Pretend they were one character and written by the same people
>Screech at you if you point it out

Never fails. Are you fags really that scared your Man of Murder will lose to a Japanese Redneck?

Attached: 1405572406902.png (400x400, 55K)

The guy who wrote him said he could one-punch half the universe and the only thing keeping him from one-punching the entire universe was that half of it was behind him.

If that's the case, feats from Super shouldn't count because Toriyama didn't write it.
And once you remove Super, then most author's versions of Superman have at least one or two feats that put them at or above Goku's level.

>Pretend they were one character
They either literally are the same character or scale directly to/might as well be Post Crisis Superman. It's like saying DBZ Kai isn't canon to Dragon Ball Super's anime. Even if you want to say there were retcons made that differentiate the eras, DC effectively made these retcons inert.
Even if you feel like this isn't fair and you want to bring in other variations of Goku, like DBH Goku, you can, and I actually think Dragon Ball Heroes Xeno Goku beats Post-COIE due to some of his feats in the DBH manga and even in the Super DBH miniseries anime.

Post Crisis and N52 Supes became the same person after Rebirth. Mxy fused the two into one person so their feats are shared now.

Yeah, but that's Rebirth Superman. In their respective eras, Post Crisis and New 52 Superman are as different as night and day.

Toriyama still oversees and approves of shit, and it is one continuous character. Not a fractured millions of mutually exclusive takes. Just accept the truth. 99% of Supermen will lose to an illterate redneck who never even passed elementary school. Goku has even had more sex than the Cuck of Steel who can't even keep his own girlfriend in line. Much less stop the writers from retconing his own offpsring.

Goku only needs one version to win this, and it's the mainline. Superfags can only quote MUH THOT ROBOT and other such feats writers hastily retcon or just ignore exist because of how retarded they were.

Attached: 1405566612080.png (648x720, 879K)

Well, if you'd like, I effectively outlined why I think Base Post-COIE Superman would beat DBS MUI Goku in a couple posts.

What are some other misconceptions Superfags like to bring up? You seem actually well versed on this.

Well you see I'm just shitposting. Not only do the writing styles use entirely different views of what power scaling EVEN IS, it's inherently worthless to compare two world wide household names of these calibers. Frankly, I'd like it more if people focused on writefagging content like how well they would get along and stuff like sparing sessions. A partner that can keep up would be good for both of them.

If I had to award victory based on merit, Goku wins for his franchise not being a shilled out clusterfuck that is embarrassing to look at. If I had to award it on power, Superman has literally been stronger than the entire multiverse. Actually held it in his hand.

Attached: 1483474682009.gif (1000x1180, 91K)

Ultraman sucks though.

Goku is corrupted by Khorne he is then mutated and becomes stronger and loses to Superman, Supes is unwilling to kill him tho so he just phantom zones his ass

Goku probably doesn't even fuck his own wife, dude doesn't even know how to kiss. I always assumed Chi-Chi just drugged his food with Boner pills, fed him until he fell into a food coma and Then she makes herself a Gohan
I can see chi-Chi approaching Clark with the hopes of finally having a powerhouse have his way with her but Clark would never cheat on his wife

Probably comparing his feats in higher planar existences throughout DC's multiverse to his base. In DC, If a boomtube brings you to the Realm of the New Gods or higher planes of existence, it actually has to amplify you to sizes beyond space and time. (Sort of stupid, I know)
Feats like Ultraman lifting a book containing infinite pages, Superman fighting Soulfire Darkseid + other instances of Superman performing feats while amped are often treated as though he did all this in his natural base state: It couldn't be any further from that.
It's very annoying when someone brings that up in versus analysis or debate for me since it just shows that they don't even read the comics, they're what I call forum tourists.
While it can be pointless I don't think it's impossible to compare these two in variables considering who would win in a fight, although I respect your take on this and I agree that DC has just thrown Superman through a shitstorm of convolution.

Attached: 1580103395447.jpg (600x414, 18K)

>Khorne corrupted Goku fighting a Tau armored Superman
Never knew I needed this, it would be like black Goku but with so more spikey bits and Superman with Tau style armor would be cool

Also: On the issue of Goku's sex life; I'm almost entirely of the opinion that Chi-Chi just flat out raped him.
Forget kissing, Goku doesn't have a notion of what marriage is by the time he's in his late teens, and Goku just seems entirely unfazed and uninterested in women in general. It seems more likely to me that Chi-Chi forced herself on Goku conceiving Gohan, maybe not Goten, but Gohan for sure.

I can provide a bit of insight on why it's difficult to compare them in a real sense, if you like.

Shitposting aside, if any Superfans have questions about DB, I can provide brutally honest answers. I am not perfectly versed in Superman, but I know Dragon Ball backwards and forwards. I am even one of those weirdos that likes the original DB where Goku was just a kid. One thing that absolutely needs clearing up; The Japanese have a very different view of canon than the west does currently. Their very loose interpretation of it is, ironically, what allows the narrative to remain so cohesive. It's a bit like the What-Ifs Marvel and DC used to do before the obsessive-compulsive need to fit everything in the same timeline/multiverse corrupted their souls. If you need to ask if these alternate stories happened or if these other Gokus exist, you've already missed the point. You pick what you want to write a story about. That's it. Most of the DBZ movies have nowhere to fit in the timeline and nothing has ever been said about that because nothing needs to be said.

There is one other major point to understand about DBVerse that has a lot of knock on effects and implications for comparisons. There is no meta narrative, meta forces, or meta cosmic entities. Even All-chan is a purely physical entity. A disembodied spirit is also powerless. Only those who are physically real in the base reality may apply.

Attached: 1554233334032.png (620x626, 287K)

DBZA fan detected. Go back to youtube and cry bitch tears that your idols hate their own work and hate DB.

Attached: file.png (1200x1085, 784K)

finally, a fanbase way more annoying than supefags and dbzfags

I'm going to stick up for the 40kfags cause there's one critical aspect to understand about the franchise.

It's a joke.

It's one big in-joke. It's full of stupid references and poking fun at things. It's over the top in that childishly gleeful way. Not trying to be important. Most of it makes no sense cause it's purposefully written as if a child wrote it. That's the point. You surely have the teenagers who go through the phase of thinking Spehss Marines are the most badass thing ever. What they don't know is there is an entire chapter based on kleptomania. If you have ever heard of this fan series:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLDEX2_Z-yzzBAiYtDoEDd83aHdZVk8XYL&v=Z_2nM1GEllg&feature=emb_title

It is the most honest take on what 40k is actually like. Every detail.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 279K)

>can literally wipe you from existence with swipe of the hand

Attached: okuyasu.jpg (640x356, 35K)

The misconception stems from Post starting really, really weak under Byrne and having to ramp up back to Earth-1 levels.

Caveat--the big fight between Earth-1 and Earth-2 that resulted in a double KO happened on Earth-2 back when the Gardner Fox "home Earth has the advantage" rules were in play.

So theoretically, Earth-1 (or should we say Earth 1985 now) was stronger than Earth-2.

>Limbo feats were an amp
Except they weren't. Superman and the other Supermen were in no way altered when they visited Limbo and the book explicitly contained universes and weighed infinity --within-- Limbo.

>Soulfire Darkseid
I and most others would like to pretend that never happened.

>Goku wins for his franchise not being a shilled out clusterfuck
How can you say that after Super? Super was more embarrassing than Doomsday Clock.

Can but won't because he's not that kind of guy.
However Beerus is a character capable of that and has zero qualms about doing so.

You people always try to sell Superman like he's some kind of meta-narrative god. But...

Every Goku story is about how he's already the furthest beyond but he now has to go even further beyonderest to overcome an enemy who is even more beyonder than infinity and beyond.

Every Superman story seems to be about how "no, really, he's not super overpowered, look at all these weaknesses which he has to overcome and only manages to do so because of his pure heart and conviction."

The problem with Super is twofold.
>Japanese retardation where they don't use a seasonal release schedule, leading to permanent animation crunch
>The art direction lended itself to good posters but was difficult to animate without a lot of effort
Super had it's moments to make the lame poorly animated filler worth it. By far. DB has always had one direction and central organization. Even the side properties as cash ins obey a central mandate. A certain level of cohesion, obedience, and quality is enforced. Such as it is, at any rate.

The state of constant crisis, retcons, quietly ignored canons, constant rebooting of franchises, a game of writer musical chairs, and ineffectual leadership has made western comics a complete and utterly embarrassing affair.

>let's settle this
you mean like the thousands of threads and youtube videos before this one? Yeah, i am sure THIS thread will be the one to "settle it"

Such weaknesses as an inconsequential weakness to kryptonite that might as well not exist, and "vulnerability to magic" which is both poorly understood even by the writers and never relevant.

Sit your ass down. It was literally just another fucking tournament arc. It couldn't have been more creatively bankrupt if it tried.

>B-But muh crisis and retcons!
Got anything to say about the actual stories though? Because Doomsday Clock was garbage and it still dunks all over Super simply because it had characters with motivations and desires beyond ME FIGHT BETTER.

It says a lot when John's early onset alzheimer's writing beats out the writing in modern Dragon Ball.

>A game of writer musical chairs
That's the good thing. For every Bendis you have Morrison.

>It was literally just another fucking tournament arc.
Stopped reading there.

Super comprises a lot of arcs. Not just the TOP.

The reboots work now since everything is preserved by the metaverse. Nothing has to get blown up for a new continuity to exist.

Attached: Cagalli 03.jpg (500x666, 131K)

No, it leads to writers actively undermining eachother within the same intellectual property. Everyone wants to do their own personal unique snowflake version of a hero and absolutely will, and have, sabotage the work that came before them to do it.

Oh what, the stupid time travel arc? Hit? It's like YYH. Sure you got some other stories but it all comes down to yet another boiler plate karate tournament.

Dragon Ball AT ITS BEST doesn't even rate in the top 100 Superman stories. Sit down, shut up, and eat your pocky weeaboo.

So just ignore it retard. It's like Picard and Discovery. You don't have to watch them. Stick with Next Gen like other sane, normal people.

The metaverse itself creates other horrendous issues and incredibly unimaginative writing besides. You've fixed one problem by making a worse one. Great.

Dragon Ball NEEDS a new writer. Otherwise its a slow walk to the absolute bottom of cliche storytelling. You wish they switched out writers.

Attached: you.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

Except that it doesn't.

The problem is exactly that you have to be told to ignore it in the first place. That is a sign the situation is no longer rational.

It literally has one. Toriyama has an apprentice. Who is.. doing okayish. The manga after TOP ends hasn't gone too far in it's current plot so it's hard to make a determination yet, but it has some interesting ideas rolling around.

It's been settled.

Attached: 1567222706838.png (1280x720, 749K)

>who would win?
The writer decides who wins, but the faggots in this thread will never accept that.

>Who is doing....okayish
"Okayish"

>That is a sign the situation is no longer rational
Calm down and take your zoloft autismo. Disney Star Wars shouldn't ruin your enjoyment of the old films and for people without autism it doesn't.

I haven't even watched the new films beyond the first. It was easy to see how things go. I don't watch what I don't like. That doesn't mean I can't state my dislike for them, faggot.

Also, yes, he's doing okay. The new arc promises to be interesting. Before then he was kind of cuffed to the rough outline of the narrative to match the anime. Which he was behind in progress on. He mostly had to catch up, hurry to end the TOP, and start the new shit separate of the anime.

Most of his weakness seems to be as an artist rather than a writer. The characters feel good and the ideas are interesting. It's just hard to match someone of the absolutely legendary artistic skill of Toriyama. If you doubt me on that, look at some of his technical drawings. Guy is hiding his power level hard and has been for decades. You get peeks of it on some of the cover art. Not to mention his sense for motion, composition, and layout are among the best in the world. It's a really daunting act to follow.

I try to be optimistic he can stick the landing.

>Kid Goku get shot without even knowing what a bullet is
>It's even less than a scratch, like getting poked really hard
>Adult Goku gets shot
>Scratch
Super was a mistake

I have more faith in Bendis sticking the landing than DBS ending up as anything more than sub-Bleach.

>NOOOOOO SUPER MAKES SUPERMAN LOOK LIKE SHIT MY BASED APPRENTICE AUTHOR CAN DO NO WRONG

Attached: Soyboy NOOO.png (785x1000, 254K)

what the fuck are you talking about, i didn't even mentioned superman
i was just talking about the shit writing of the db-super anime for creating a bunch of inconsistencies
I've never read a single superman comic in my life, i could care less who wins, because both franchises have been ruined

You are absolutely not thinking if you think the two have anything in common.

That said, the art could still end up sabotaging the overall feel of the Super manga. Again, Toriyama is one of the most skilled artists of our time. Beyond his raw technical skill seeping in to how consistent everything is, and ability to draw any possible pose you could imagine with ease, it's the composition of the scenes in the manga and the sense of motion and many other subtle factors that made DB famous. It feels GOOD to read, and it reads coherently on it's first read through. Something like bleach has a bad habit of making action something you need to flip through several times to understand what happened. DB was always layed out in a way that made events and transitions unambiguous. Good sense of 3D space. Good motion. Good everything.

Pretenders, mostly found in fanworks, consistently feel "off" even when the artstyle has been practiced to perfection. So many small facets like motion and layout and composition and sense of space are degrees of shallower, and the reader picks up on this even if they can't articulate it.

Attached: DZaiQFYXkAEI2Me.jpg (772x599, 109K)

Me as a 3rd dimensional being am way more powerful than either of them.

>revival of f movie has blue goku get mortally wounded with a laser blast
>anime series at least has him in his base form when he gets shot
>ssj goku gets hurt by a rock because he wasn't paying attention
Inconsistencies have plagued the series in every medium. This is why it's worthless in trying to make sense of it.

Attached: goku vs rock.gif (500x365, 1.57M)

Technically neither of you can hurt each other

That’s a fan manga retard
Source?

You're right. Toyotaro can't do positioning, momentum, panel layout and flow, or fight choreography period. It's embarrassing and infuriating that Toriyama endorses his work.

Gold Experience Requiem

Superman has a weakness that is difficult for Goku to exploit.
Goku has a few weaknesses that are easier to exploit in the more immediate sense.
Supes wins.

lmao look at that noodle arm

He has one of the strongest stand abilities and he never uses them for absolutely anything.

Superman would win, but Goku would have the time of his fucking life, it would be like a day at Disneyland for him, so technically he wins too.

Goku has resisted Hakai and Superman has resisted Omega Beams

Omega Beams would be comparable to Zen O Sama multiverse erasing. Which Goku hasn't shown being able to survive yet.

Hakai is piss weak. Especially the one Goku struggled to survive against.

>It's even less than a scratch, like getting poked really hard

It's kind of inconsistent. In this panel for example, there's no mark at all,but you can see tears coming from his eyes, so he still felt a lot of pain. But then in others there are clearly swelling budges.

Those parts aren't inconsistent though. The idea is that most of the resistance of Goku and the others is due to the their super martial arts. So if they aren't paying attention they don't really have much resistance.

It kind of clashes with Goku's skin in early DB, but you can just attribute that initial resistance to Saiyan biology. giving him some innate protection, but most of the boost coming from his training afterwards.

Well, either that or it's just a contradiction like what happens with a lot of other early db feats (like Tao Pai Pai throwing a stone pillar to travel around the world and then a stronger Kuririn in the 23rd Budokai has to put noticeable effort to lift 50kg and wearing around 150kg is enough to heavily limit an even stronger Goku's power).

Attached: f009.jpg (728x1144, 223K)

Goku has absolutely no strength feats that compare to Superman.

Super could bear grip Goku and crush him so hard he would turn into a mini black hole.

And that's just one of the multiple ways Goku could be killed by Super.

Super could also just make him forget how to even fight by beaming his brain. That if he doesn't decide to melt his brain right on the spot.

Why is this weakness not talked about more?

Say Superman is fighting Goku and just decides to snipe his ass from Pluto with his heat vision. GG Goku due to surprise attack.

That's a very valid point that the Yea Forums legion on Yea Forums roll their eyes when they see get mentioned. Goku has an insane power output, and speed to boot, but we don't really know what the extent of his physical strength is, and Superman just has too many feats in comparison.
All of this boils down to whether Goku can take just as much as he can dish out. Who's to say he would survive a FTL punch or something like that. Hell, a bear hug.

Seriously, Gokutards picked the wrong character to have a kerfuffle with... Lmao

Shoulve stayed with Naruto

Goku has to kill Superman by overpowering him--easier said than done. But Superman has a lot of bullshit he can use--sucking the air from his lungs, frying his brain through his eyes, cold breath into his lungs, Flash vibration tricks, etc.

Fucking Dyspo can only move at the speed of light and hes a top tier speedster in Dragon Ball lmao

Don’t get too cocky superfags

Attached: C7160277-3C13-4FEA-B205-FE64E2A94E44.jpg (1080x1350, 220K)

>like star wars, or star trek
RREEEEEEEEE

This. I don't know where all the MUH 1 TRILLION TIMES LIGHT SPEED calcs come from for dragon ball.

>superfag screeching at people posting out of context panels and downplays
>but it’s ok if we regurgitate the same “goku dies by lasers!” and other downplays

Imagine being a super hero and having an A on your helmet.

Superman could kiss him and make him forget about everything, pic related.

Attached: superkiss.jpg (2023x1080, 276K)

That was a translation error, the literal translation was just “super high speed mode” or some shit.

It comes from powerlevel scaling even though the Cell vs Trunks fight should've disproved that speed isn't relative to one's powerlevel

This shit is too easy.

Naw bro we see that it's light speed when the god twins can't play it back on their ipods. The rabbit wasn't recorded even at the lowest playback speed because the rabbit was faster than light.

How did that fight disprove speed isn't relative to powerlevel?

typo, meant to say is not isn't
>Trunks gets the buff SS form
>It's super strong but it makes you slow
youtube.com/watch?v=OY3Lb-6m7Vk

Yeah, it’s FTL but DB characters have always been FTL. Goku traveled across Namek in 1 fucking second in Z, and Gotenks did pic related

Attached: 8D7AA5F8-98FD-413E-9F74-D541C73A9181.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

Dyspo is said to be faster than light in the episode where he faced Hit. After that the goes even faster in later episodes, although it's only described as "super high speed".

This isn't FTL speed, the kid was fucking around for 25 minutes.

You can see the earth moving while he crosses it in the anime.

Dragon Ball turds literally grasp for feats

DRAGON BALL SPEED DEBUNKED

>anime
Use the manga retard, and it is FTL, he still crossed the Earth a dozen times in a short timespan which is FTL in of itself

>Can literally straight up instantly kill, paralyze, polymorph, brainwash and do literally anything to anyone regardless of their power by simply writing and adjective in a book

Attached: Maxwell_Unmasked.png (340x510, 64K)

What short time span? He did it in 25 minutes, you retard.

The anime is a 1:1 adaptation

Superman held infinity. Thus he has infinite strength.
Superman also took a nap inside the sun for a while and came out basically with godlike powers.

Meanwhile Goku drowns in a river lmao

Chichi most definitely "raped" goku. Probably just promised him a big meal if she let him bounce on his dick.

They never specified how long it took and but it can be assumed he did it in a short tine span because he had time to take a fucking nap when he finished
>the anime is a 1:1 adaptation
Superman fans are the most retarded capeshit fanboys on Yea Forums, kek

So you call it FTL despite having no concrete time-frame?

And I'm supposed to be the retard herelol

Who would win in a fight Yea Forums?

Attached: Death_battle.png (960x540, 501K)

Goku cucks never fail to amuse me

It’s FTL because he traveled around the fucking planet he even left trails behind him. That in itself is FTL

Yeah you are the retard here.

Please, read a book.

Attached: f74eaa3b-ee06-4ac0-855f-e197d71eddad.gif (328x184, 2.44M)

>He had to take a nap after doing it
Doesn't that seem more like he spent the entire day circling the planet? That still makes him fast, but not 8 times around the planet in a second fast which is light speed.

Even just looking at the anime and taking it at face value, his laps aren't 8 time in one second. So even wanked its not light speed

>It's a joke.
Are all the fans aware of it?

Light speed is shit compared to what superman speeds stands on.

Goku would appear completely still to Superman even if he was 25 times the speed of light. Hell, he could be 20000x the speed of light, still too slow for superman.

Wow, I didn't know Stan created Superman.

Because this is not a canon weakness. There is no canon explanation for this, purely headcanons.

Please, stop seething
>Doesn't that seem more like he spent the entire day circling the planet?
Fusion only lasts 30 minutes he couldn’t have spent the entire day doing that shit
Also
>still using the anime
Kek

Big fish in a small pond.
>He's at least around planet buster because he beat Orochi who was one but that's all we know.
Proof that Orochi's planet level?

Your dick must be sore for how much you’re jerking off over superman

>30 minutes
Still doesn't mean he was moving at light speed. If he made 8 laps in a second, that's light speed. Anything less simply isn't.

>Omega Beams would be comparable to Zen O Sama multiverse erasing
Please, everyone and their grandma is immune to it nowadays.

Obviously not anything because he can't cure his sister nor create real starites.

Who’s to say he didn’t?

Goku vs everyone's grandma when?

What does the video show?

A manga panel isn’t a “video”

Wasn't the scene in the anime as well?

Yeah but the Z filler ridden anime isn’t canon. I’m specifically using the manga

They team up and be pals while Zod & Vegeta get into a pissing contest.

I'm amazed Zod vs Vegeta hasn't happened yet.

It was a DBX

I'm in the process of writing a fanfic just to wash taint of DBS from my mind. If I'm forced to include DBS, I would say that Dragon Ball is overall a bad series.

>Zod & Vegeta get into a pissing contest.
The funny thing is Vegeta beat Zod in a DBX. In fact vegeta never lost a OMM, a DBX or a Death Battle. Yet for some reason, Gokus always the one losing in those animations.

Move aside feebs, fraggin' "Super"man 'n' Goku is a job fer a man... Or better yet, a MAIN Man!

Attached: IMG_20190929_193704~2.jpg (672x814, 154K)

Don't open

Attached: giphy (3).gif (487x390, 1.11M)

He would sing them out of existence.

Attached: 1F98327A-D8CB-43B6-B3E2-C46145F8E717.jpg (593x697, 212K)

...At least I get more ass than he does.

Attached: Lobo .jpg (381x603, 91K)

>TFW we'll never see Vril Dox bamboozle the Z Fighters into L.E.G.I.O.N.

TFW we'll never get a Lobo and Vegeta dick-measuring contest.

The manga shows a tiny panel of Gotenks sleeping, and before that he spun around the earth 8 times.

If out of the 30 minutes that Gotenks wasted, 24 seconds of them were done flying around the world, it would still be Mach 31,016.474.

Librarians and Psykers alone are enough to blow their heads open

>24 seconds of them were done flying around the world
And you know that how? Was it stated that they took 24 seconds flying around?

I don’t. That’s just me highballing it to seem more impressive

>but who knows maybe the Imperium would see them as zenos and want them dead anyway
Neither Goku or Superman have any alien physical characteristics. Most or all of the Imperium would either see them as Living Saints or a manifestation of the Emperor

>I don’t
Lol, all you had to say

Yes, it's pretty much established that Chi Chi had to outright rape him to have children since Goku is so fucking retarded about sex.
Feel free to actually pay attention to the character, retard

Gokucks getting desperate tonight

Superchads are gonna have a good time

Superman is probably Jiren levels of strong, except he's not a stuck-up asshole about it

40k IS stupid. that's the point.

>using the retarded English name

He-Man's whole gimmick is that he becomes stronger than anyone. There was one time where Skeletor became the multiversal nexus of Death, and He-Man defeated him.

>Because this is not a canon weakness.
The characters in Super seemed to think it was a viable plan against Goku Black.

>all these asshurt replies from superfags
Don’t worry supercucks he’ll be fucking lois next

Attached: 44210B39-82F5-40CB-A6A9-0CCA63E8A361.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Would never happen, Goku is WAAAAAY below her level

>goes out with a dude that fight crimes in his undies
Kek, it’s more like Gokus way above it

Attached: F6B0F86D-E85E-4FA9-A46E-321AD2DEE4CD.jpg (1425x655, 116K)

Still, Earth 1 and 2 scale directly to each other, and Post-Crisis fought Earth 2.
Limbo is already a higher planar existence than the Sphere of the New Gods according to Morrison's Multiversity Map; and the book didn't only contain universes. It contained all of the archetypal storylines and events that ever happened and were to happen in the DC multiverse.
This is even directly confirmed when Thought Robot saw Limbo from the Monitor Sphere and it was microscopic in comparison.

Attached: Multiversity_Map_2400_53ee6b4c22d9a9.11031355.jpg (2400x1880, 901K)

Crazy Frog, he's shown some signs of combat, Gummy Bear hasn't

Odd pairing

Goku at this point would kill all the Chaos Gods.

Cool map

Superman wins
If they fight one or two more times then Goku would win

Superman would then join the rest of the cast in watching Goku fight and providing commentary for the audience

IMHO Naruto could beat Goku.

Kaguya has enough energy to create dimensions with stars and planets. Naruto punched her in the face, so that makes him multi dimensional busting.

No, Naruto fans are pure cancer and I say this as someone who believes Superman rapes Goku

Naruto fans mostly don't give a fuck.

You can bet your fucking ass, if someone in Dragon Ball had the power to create and destroy dimensions like Kaguya does, Dragon Ball fans would never stop grasping at that feat and would scale every character they possibly could to it.

batman

Attached: Z.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Broly?

Naruto also fought without rest for well over 2 days. He had some healing from some life threatening injuries but healing in Naruto doesn't restore stamina/chakra. Even with a low-ball, he fought Kaguya and then immediately Sasuke without rest from sunrise to sunset, and still had enough chakra to destroy the final valley in his clash with Sasuke. Goku's stamina sucks, he's lucky if he can last 40 minutes with extra help and energy from others.

Goku Blanco is the best name

Lmao, Goku busted through Hits time dimension, gotenks also busted through one by just screaming like a retard and Gogeta and Broly tore through a dimension by punching. Goku stomps Naruto and beats Superman

>Goku Stomps Naruto
Correct.
>and beats Superman
Wrong.

Hit had a time dimension? Please provide info on that.

>beats Superman
Correct* fixed it for you
youtu.be/zn0m9nVo9Nk
Here, Vados explains his abilities and calls it a pocket dimension, the subs also call it a parallel world. So don’t go coping about it saying “i-it’s not a dimension”
youtu.be/GHqksNwvF60
Here is goku actually breaking through it

>Busted through Hit's time powers
They already stated his time powers have less and less effects on those stronger than him. Goku, Jiren, and the GoDs just have more ki than him so that's all they needed to "break" it
>Gotenks
Yeah, I'll give you that, though it was more like opening a temporary doorway from a pocket dimension to their primary dimension, when there was already a door that was just destroyed. Hard to quantify the feat.
>Gogeta vs Broly
Hardly a feat, there's nothing beyond pure visuals, which is likely why it happened to begin with. The world is fine afterwards, in fact less damaged than it was before, so it likely involved some time stuff, but at the same time there's no way to scale that nor say how impressive it is beyond "they changed the lava background to an Xbox-360 music background."
It's different between manga and anime, but every time Hit uses his time-skip on himself he is actually storing away the time he skipped. He has a technique that can release that on a particular area/enemy, which effectively allows him to become intangeable while he can still attack. He can also completely trap someone with it and effectively freeze them in time. The downside is that, again, his time manipulation only works on people with roughly equal or lower ki than himself, so when he tried it on Goku and Jiren they were able to break it.

Vegeta’s death battle was so one sided. Ow the Edge isn’t remotely in the same league as him.

How would Goku and supes fare against Yujiro if they didn't have powers just skill alone?

Attached: 1459390525877.jpg (474x750, 201K)

Reminder Chadren Curb stomps both

Attached: dragon-ball-super-1126937-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 94K)

Vegeta won because Shadow ran out of rings, something that doesn't even happen outside of game mechanics.

Archie Shadow would've won pretty easily but for some reason Shadow wasn't allowed to use any feats from there.

Well that's kinda retarded if that's a legit explanation.

Ultimately, Hit could've been the most broken motherfucker in the series but they half assed an explanation to handicap him.

>They already stated his time powers have less and less effects on those stronger than him. Goku, Jiren, and the GoDs just have more ki than him so that's all they needed to "break" it
Still a dimension Goku busted through. Goku should have no problems with Narutos dimensional bullshit if he was to be thrown in the verse
>Gogeta vs Broly
It was actually described as then crumbling the dimensions in the light novel released. It’s not just background effects
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/ai8ei0/some_translations_for_the_db_broly_light_novel_on/

DB character have been busting through dimensions before, they open holes with their power.

Buu did it twice.

Your talking like the inconsistencies are only on Goku's side.

People always talk about the high end feats for Superman forgetting those are more often then not the outliers.

If you actually read the comics and I have read a lot of them, then you'd see that day to day Superman usually has plenty of times where has trouble with really low level stuff.

Ie getting hurt by things far below moon busting force or getting hit by people who should have no business actually hitting him.

Like in the most recent Superman batman issue. Ras a Goul manages to sneak up on and ambush Superman and slash him with a synthetic kryptonite sword.

With his senses and speed that never should happen to Superman and yet it does on the regular.

Kaguya's dimensions act like real universes. They have stars in them.

Goku can't bust through all that much otherwise he would constantly fuck his own planet all the time.

Dimensions are a nebulous term, and can be as simple as a localized field on two people or as massive as an entire separate multiverse. Kaguya's dimensions are minimally separate solar systems, with a star, planet, gravity, time, etc. Hit's are just compressed time alone, only effect two people at most. Kaguya's are also not dependent on the power of the opponent

Adding to this, let's not forget that the only way to overpower Six Paths abilities are with natural energy, and the only thing that Goku has like that is a spirit bomb. The other characters wouldn't give him a chance to use it. He'd basically have half of his arsenal negated, and be overwhelmed by teleportation, clones, and multiple one-shot killing techniques.

Jiren is actually an analogue for Superman, and his universe is an analogue for Super Hero comic books. Also Superman still has way more and better feats than Jiren, who has almost none.

me

Spirit bomb is just gathering the ki of others.
Goku himself has a lot of ki

Goku almost destroyed his own universe, he’d have no problem busting out of Kaguyas dimension. He can probably even preform the vice shout.

Though this is all assuming he’ll even get trapped in the dimension to begin with. He can just blitz the entire verse once he realizes that nobody in Naruto is worth his time

It's also the gathering of natural energy from plants, trees, the air, the sun, etc. Obito, who had a weaker version of the Six Paths mode Naruto had, was able to tank without blocking multiple massive attacks without any damage, even chip damage or pain, even when they came from people who rivaled him in strength, because he was only able to be damaged by other sage mode attacks powered by natural energy. The truth seeker orbs, which is what Kaguya's dimension is made from, acts the same way but can be shaped by the user's will, and the one that Kaguya made that was the "start of a new dimension" was powered by the ninja alliance, the same one Naruto gave 3 times the chakra to in a weaker form.

>Proof that Orochi's planet level?
He might have meant Boros.

*oneshots Superman*
IT'S KRILLER TIME

Attached: KrillinDestructoDiskEarth.png (1280x720, 984K)

lmao

Naruto isn't anywhere near fast enough to touch Goku let alone strong enough to scatch him.

Naruto can't even bust a moon, Goku can destroy entire universes.

Also Kaguya can not create dimensions from scatch. Her power is to teleport between a set of pre existing ones.

>superman has passive invulnerability
>goku is just a normal strong dude with ki
>the ki is what makes him able to do crazy shit
>but with his guard down he can be hurt by normal means
>meanwhile superman can't be hurt by normal means
Superman is stronger but goku could probably pull some magic bullshit.

Bro, Goku can't even travel through different dimensions without help of some gay machines or Whis

Yes, the ki being the natural energy buddy

>can destroy entire universes
>has trouble with bullets
Uh?

>can destroy entire Universes
>has to run away from a universe sized Zemasu
Uhhhhh Gokubros

>Narukiddies think their fodder characters can lay hands on DBZ characters
Sit down narutards, the big boys are playing

Attached: ED9D7AF3-BA5A-4850-BF87-5604FD1F75F0.gif (446x251, 1.96M)

Goku having trouble with bullets is a Spider-man vs Firelord type outlier and should be ignored. You can attribute that to the writers of super having a brain fart

Goku can't also fight in space. Should we ignore that one too?

Yeah but it’s not like Naruto characters are strong enough to drag his ass there

Nah, Buu vs Blob in a hotdog eating contest.

>Goku uses spirit bomb
>Batman is latter found dead having given all his life energy

Kaguya does.

She wouldn’t even be able to touch him, Goku just straights overpower her, as well as literally everyone else in the narutoverse.

>so this is how Superman fans must feel
No need to thank me, it was a free service.

If ki worked then the normal chakra, which works fundamentally the same, would work.
>Fast enough
They're both vaguely FTL, how much faster is up for debate for either. Naruto outsped the Raikage, which is confirmed Lightspeed, when Naruto was in a far weaker form. The only time Lightspeed feats were mentioned specifically in DB was with Dyspo. If you want to wank Goku then we wank Naruto, because Haku in the first arc used mirror reflection to move, Lightspeed, and Naruto just punched him through that, first arc kid Naruto.
>Strong enough
Goku's durability doesn't match his power output, especially when many of Naruto's attacks either ignore conventional defense like truthseeker balls and rasenshuriken, and Goku is taken down easily when he underestimated his opponent. The differences aren't that major either. If you want to wank Goku's destructive feats then remember that adult Naruto with weakened chakra and in base gave Boruto a rasengan that overpowered someone that was said to be vastly stronger than Kaguya, easily defeating a direct clash of power that could easily create and destroy dimensions that at least had stars in them. And Naruto can create 2000 clones all using stronger variants of that rasengan.
>Kaguya
It was stated by Zetzu, an extension of Kaguya's will, that it was the start of another dimension, and all she used for it was the chakra from the ninja alliance that Naruto earlier powered up 3 times over.

Naruto has a hard counter to everything Goku has. He's equal in speed, but has 2000 clones he can replenish to fill the battlefield. Goku might be stronger, Naruto has regen and hours more stamina. Goku has high defense, Naruto has piercing and, again, clones.

What are you rambling on about narutard?

Whis travels galaxies in seconds

Post feats.

If we give max wank to Goku and Naruto then a max wanked Goku literally blinks the entire verse away.

Goku is way weaker than Whis.
Which feats/for what stats?

Speed and strength feats

*Block both of yours paths*

Attached: 17jan14.jpg (800x1536, 78K)

Who cares

Attached: 1583084923503.jpg (976x850, 58K)

Nothing correct about that statement, but alright.

are gokufags just ignoring this post?

I think it was just kind of a natural development of things. Superman is the poster boy for comics, Goku is the poster boy for manga. People just like to see who or what is the strongest. Same reason you see so many Sonic VS Mario videos.

> He left a trail behind him as he flew, so he must be FTL! mean
You mean just like planes do? Just like anyone in DB does when they fly fast?
> He flew around the world 8x in an undefined amount of time! He must be FTL!
God, you're stupid. Then again, maybe I'm the idiot for responding to a 12yo (if you 're an adult, your stupidity is embarassing).

That sounds so fucking retarded, I don't even have to look it up to know meta-retard Morrison has written this hackshit

Gokufags will ignore everything that doesn't fit their narrative.

If denying it helps you cope then so be it

Don’t worry, Superfags love eating this shit up

It's funny how that phrase works for both Superman and Goku fans.

Since we're talking about Kaguya.

Does she teleport people into her dimensions or does she teleport the dimensions into people? It really seems like it's the later if we go by the games.

It could be both, but it's likely that she just teleport people into the dimensions.

Attached: 4544345-8152778377-narut.jpg (780x1153, 236K)

>It's hackshit because it proves he beats my favorite character :(
Kuckerotfags on suicide watch

It proves nothing. Travel speed doesn’t matter in a fucking fist fight unless he’s planning on running away. And having some high iq doesn’t either because he can still get beaten. Despite his intelligence he got beaten by a raging retard (Doomsday) and he can get beaten by another raging retard Goku style

Actually it does because you’re gonna have to be able to dodge shit like stars, meteors, planets in space. And flying away actually is a viable option as he can just chill out in another solar system with a yellow sun while Goku is stuck on Earth

>Doomsday is a raging retard
>And having high IQ doesn't either because he can still get beaten
>Travel speed doesn't matter in a fucking fist fight
>What is the infinite mass punch
>What is the plethora of arsenal Superman has that he can instantly obtain and use on Goku in time frames he can't even dream to conceive
Are kuckerotfags really this fucking stupid?

Congratulations on showing everyone you don't even read comics.

Oh shit no, she actually warps the realities into them. Kaguya is a legit reality warper in the most literal sense.

Wouldn't they explode with a whole reality in them?

>Travel speed doesn’t matter in a fucking fist fight
Except it's not just a travel speed feat. It's also a combat/reaction speed feat. Superman is weaving around Reality Blitzing missiles and tagging them at speeds relative to his.
Goku's speed feats should be somewhere below Whis's, whose maximum finite speeds is around the quadrillions to quintillions of times faster than the speed of light. Superman's finite speed feats dwarf that by a factor of 10^39.
That's too fast for any character in DB to handle, until we see comparable speed feats.
Even if you want to say that Goku blows up the sun, Superman can easily just fly to another yellow sun, and if all the suns in the universe die out from their battle Superman can just travel back in time to a point where there are suns.
Superman just has too many advantages in this fight.
And yes; the kind of analytical skill and intelligence Superman has *does* matter if we're taking these characters at their upmost consistent prime without external help.

>Naruto has a hard counter to everything Goku has. He's equal in speed, but has 2000 clones he can replenish to fill the battlefield. Goku might be stronger, Naruto has regen and hours more stamina. Goku has high defense, Naruto has piercing and, again, clones.
Goku is way faster and stronger. Naruto may have more stamina but that doesn’t matter if he gets vaporized in a fucking instant

Superman. Gokufags can keep seething all day, it won't change shit

If they're both in character Goku might allow Naruto to escallate to full power. Goku always gives chances to his opponents.

No, it's like changing scenarios.

Gokufags continue to be absolute drooling retards I see.

Narutos full power doesn’t compare to Gokus full power? What’s Narutos full power? Moon level? That’s an DB (not even Z) feat.

>speed
We haven’t seen the max speed for either characters so I don’t think it’s really fair to compare but sure I’ll give you the speed advantage
> And yes; the kind of analytical skill and intelligence Superman has *does* matter if we're taking these characters at their upmost consistent prime without external help.
Don’t see how he would know Gokus a saiyan with 5 fucking transformations just be looking at him. He’ll probably figure out he can’t breathe in space but that isn’t that much of an issue because Goku obviously won’t allow himself to get dragged into fucking space

He could notice the S-Cells

Sure, he can notice he’ll have some weird ass fucking cells. But I doubt he’ll know the full extent of his powers, the amount of transformations he has or even the name of the species he comes from. He can at most figure he doesn’t have the genetic makeup of a human or kryptonian but even a brainlet can figure that out.

Not even until after namek retard

>Don’t see how he would know Gokus a saiyan with 5 fucking transformations just be looking at him.
As I mentioned, Superman's noted flaw in an infinitely programmable, self-improving extradimensional ship. And I think we can both agree that Saiyan Physiology probably isn't as complicated.

Kaguya's final truth seeker orb was created using the chakra from the allied shinobi forces, between 10-20,000. Naruto had, in a weaker form earlier on, amped all of them up over three times the power. Naruto in his current state is at least 3 times stronger than the state he had before (that was just Kurama mode, he has now a stronger base, stacked sage and six paths power on top of it.). Kaguya's dimension is undefined, it's at least a planet but it was also shown to have stars and a sun, so minimally a solar system. Even if we low-ball Kaguya and Naruto, that's still at least 2,000 solar system busting attacks from multiple angles and that can ignore Goku's defenses (Magnet/Ink release sealing, truth-seeker orbs break down and destroy matter, rasen-shuriken attacks the cells, something Goku wouldn't in-character be prepared for and thus not defend against). There's also nothing proving Goku is faster than Naruto.

Not saying it compares. Naruto has planet level if he's allowed to go full power through repeated attacks with his shadow clones.

I legit can only think the only way Naruto could have to defeat Goku would be busting open the planet because somehow Naruto can survive in space and Goku doesn't. But that is one thing Goku wouldn't allow him to do.

He keeps up with Beerus who’s
75% as fast as Whis

Sure, he can figure out a flaw in a shitty ship, but he won’t know literally everything that is to know about Goku. He’ll at most know he’s some rando alien, and that he can’t breathe in space. But he won’t know every single transformation he has, every technique he has and his exact origins.

This. But no one has time to read 70 years of Superman comics.

If you can hear someone breathe 90 million miles across the universe MFTL before the sound escapes their mouth, how does Superman fall for traps?

How can Superman get punched from weaker foes if he always had ultra instinct?

But ignore the questions. Somehow he's more consistent in 70 years than Goku in 30 years.

Whis uses his staff to travel across space. For all we know without him he can't even do it.

Retcons or bad writing. Does Superman have retcons too?

That 6-10-15 scale was retconned, unless you want to use the Battle of Gods movie instead where none of the universal feats apply anyways. Goku currently struggles to train and fight an angel in training, let alone an actual angel. Goku without ultra instinct is still not Beerus' level; even when Vegeta used the perfected Blue in the manga, he lost with one attack from Beerus, and in the anime Jiren and Goku weren't given much praise until Goku's spirit bomb, which freaked the GoDs out, was negated by Beerus, where Whis then considered Jiren stronger than a GoD.

Took me a while, but here's a few. Speed first. Here's an admittedly shitty scan of Haku confirming his reflection movement is Lightspeed. Not saying it's a fully canon feat for Naruto but it's a start.

Attached: 3243172-reflec.png (376x312, 111K)

>Superman also took a nap inside the sun for a while and came out basically with godlike powers.
So why does current Superman still struggle with other villains. Oh wait? There's a million different Supermen in the multiverse, so there's no retcon.

Here's a panel discussing the Raikage's lightning chakra mode has LSR. The databooks confirm his mode moves LS as well, but I understand not wanting to use databooks. Regardless he has Lightspeed reaction.

Attached: 4858004-7940234507-2s8o3.png (448x275, 110K)

> Magnet/Ink release sealing, truth-seeker orbs break down and destroy matter, rasen-shuriken attacks the cells, something Goku wouldn't in-character be prepared for and thus not defend against).
Goku tanked Hakai in base form which he also wasn’t prepared for. And Hakai erases matter too
>There's also nothing proving Goku is faster than Naruto.
Goku traveled across half of namek in a second and only got stronger from there. Gotenks lapped around Earth like 9 times and took naps all within the span of 30 minutes and Pan flew “around the world” (without a definite time but it was noted it was fast according to Goku).
What feats does Naruto have that compares to this?

Attached: B9DCFB7C-7746-4902-A0D2-B96C25578272.jpg (640x411, 49K)

Here is Naruto dodging a direct, full power attack with killer intent from point-blank. Take note that he's moving in one direction here...

Attached: 4558404-4098653717-p_000.jpg (900x1300, 425K)

There's also Kakashi's lightning cutting feat, so light speed is pretty consistent.

Also Gai moved so fast he distorted space.

Attached: 4583047-4550265-6jrxi5w.jpg (786x377, 148K)

And appears in another direction here, some distance away before the Raikage smashes the wall Naruto was running next to. The Raikage did not have time to adjust or react to this dodge.

Attached: 4558958-naruto kcm 3.jpg (626x702, 263K)

>In a shitty ship
You're being intentionally ignorant.
>But he won’t know every single transformation he has, every technique he has and his exact origins.
He has precognitive analysis. He knew of every single form of ballistic Bloodshot had ever fired only after meeting him once. I think he'd know about his techniques and transformations.

Was gonna post that, thank you. Notice he's warping space; unlike other characters that use chakra modes or special techniques Gai uses completely physical speed, thus he warps space while confirmed fast characters won't.
Here's one of Sasuke cutting a much more powerful Madara in half. Madara was actively trying to run away and use someone else's eye to escape for a moment,and Sasuke still managed to bisect him. Naruto and Sasuke are physically equal to one another, with Naruto's advantage being greater stamina and power.

Attached: 4563922-naruto-4919293.jpg (800x1155, 240K)

> You're being intentionally ignorant.
He can figure out technical flaws but he won’t be able exactly aware of something entirely biological by just looking at him. Sure, he’ll figure out some shit like his genetic makeup is different from a human or other species but how can he analyze and know all his forms by just looking at his base

Don't forget this one.

A technique called light fang he dodged point blank.

Attached: main-qimg-a24bd30cb443e5ce38286c2b14eb3bb3.jpg (602x682, 100K)

Here's him blitzing Kaguya, who has several times the strength of Madara, who was able to block Lightspeed attacks in his base form. Naruto was on the ground and Kaguya at least ten meters off the ground, and this may also count as a cutting/striking feat as well considering the physical power she possesses. Chakra=power, and about 120 shinobi in The Last were able to power a canon that fired a blast stated able to destroy the moon; they didn't know the moon was hollowed out, so they were speaking as if they were going to destroy a solid moon. Kaguya converted every human and animal's chakra back to herself, so she's at least thousands of times more powerful than that.

Technical flaws far more vastly complicated than any natural biological system, and he has been able to detect biological systems and their operations before, like when he lobotomized Manchester Black's psychic powers with only his heat vision, only after encountering him.

That's the easy one, the one that minimally confirms FTL speed.
Here's one more, him matching Kaguya's blows physically. She does amp it up and overwhelms him but he does match her at first, and overpowers her several times in the battle.

Attached: 4556140-4527803-naruto-4999069.jpg (960x329, 146K)

lol man, can't wait to see Isshiki at full power.

lmao what? The fastest recorded punch is 1/10th as fast as a synapses.

If his synapses is lightspeed, then he’d be Mach 87,403

Naruto would only need to be Mach 87,404 to blitz the Raikage

Sage Mode is faster than this form, too

Neither, they'd end up getting along, with Goku eventually convincing supes to spar with him only to end up having to deal with some outside threat that blueballs us on their skirmish.

>Kaguya is only solar syst-

Attached: 6846143-kaguya1.jpg (960x540, 100K)

Shit, here's the pic for that one (lol the coolest guy)

There's also something I noticed about DBFags, that being they're unwilling to see the feats as completely in context or consider how they may be outliers. For some major feat there's also some major contradiction that makes it hard to use it.
>Lightspeed is tough to say, because in the anime that the powerlevelfags like to use, Bulma is able to watch and commentate on Vegeta and Cabba's fight. Cabba is fighting with killer intent and Vegeta fighting on the same level defending himself, yet Bulma is able to keep track of two super Saiyans fighting. She has never had training or super senses so a regular human can still watch these people.
>Goku fighting Beerus threatening the universe
Their punches are creating a shockwave frequency that will collapse the universe, similar to the filler in the Buu vs Vegeto fight. The shockwaves themselves don't do much damage at all to the Earth right next to them, so it's not like each individual punch is sub-universal. Also Goku was stated to be at risk dying to this anyways.
>Vegeta destroying the time chamber
He destroyed the entrance. He returns to train in it later, meaning it wasn't destroyed, and Popo even tells him not to destroy the entrance again. He was probably standing next to the entrance when he did it, or the writers didn't know what they were doing.
>Shaking the realm of void
It's a realm of nothingness, there's no matter, energy, or time to shake. Also it was Android 18 that said it, and she can't sense energy.

Goku's super powerful, but not provably universal/multiversal in canon. There's definitely beings in DB that are, but they're all still tiers higher than he is.

Attached: 5790028-naruto-5082873_zps0fqdzpq4.jpg (545x627, 217K)

I find it funny when people slowly realized Kaguya crushes Abeloth that she had to be banned on Comic Vine because muhhhhhh sacred Tranny Wars!!! Noooo!!!

Attached: 1571220828708.jpg (220x178, 14K)

It's not that hard.
Beerus and his brother fighting would destroy both their universes.
Jiren is stronger than God of Destructions
Goku Blanco is stronger than Jiren
Goku , Blanco at least, is universal

Who’s Abeloth?
I think the DBZ universe is supposed to be smaller than ours

>Jiren is stronger than God of Destructions
No.

Not Beerus at least, NO.

>Abeloth
Who?

If I remember right, they said stronger than (A) God of Destruction, not sure which or if they meant them in general

This gal here, I think.

Probably where Kishimoto took the idea to make Kaguya.

Attached: 344c355a740d7fbbcabccfdaeed56f75ac78358cr1-720-852v2_uhq.jpg (720x852, 46K)

She doesn’t look so tough

>Goku's super powerful, but not provably universal/multiversal in canon
The fuck? Yes he is. You even acknowledged the SSG feat itself. And he’s only gotten stronger since then. He’s also stronger than Toppo who managed to warp the world of void as a GoD and somehow fill it with stars and shit, who Goku is stronger than. And GoDs themselves are universal.

Though not like Goku would need to use universal attacks to wipe out the naruto verse. Naruto characters aren’t that durable, Goku takes them out easily
The DBZ universe isn’t, it’s the same size, and otherworld is universal too
It was literally stated that Jiren is stronger than a GoD. Though it wasn’t stated Jiren > Beerus specifically.

Jiren is stronger than Belmond though.

>I think the DBZ universe is supposed to be smaller than ours
Retconed in super, the 4 galaxies universe is no longer canon, in DBS at least

Beerus is much stronger than the other GoDs. And also we don't know how long it would take him to destroy the universe while fighting his brother.

I'm not downplaying, I think goku blanco with full control of his powers will end up having Universe+. But right now we don't have a basis to say that.

I acknowledged it, and said why it's an unreliable feat. Goku can't go Blanco on his own currently, and if he does Naruto just needs to avoid him for two or so minutes before his spine explodes

She is, but Kaguya seems to be stronger than people initially gave her credit for due to their hatred for Naruto.

Mind rape doesn't work against Jinchurikis. Unless you can enter their chakra realms you can't touch their minds.

So that's one strong point people usually throw around for Abeltoth that wouldn't work on Kaguya at all.

Attached: maxresdefault (21).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What if I punch her really hard?

She's very strong.

Attached: mommy kaguya.png (766x1044, 634K)

But it would work, right?

It's also the fact that they're two (or more) minds. If you can get one, the other can instantly break them out of it.

You'd need to obliterate her or seal her away, six paths characters have regen. But if it were hard enough, and you could actually hit her, yes.

How is it unreliable? It created shockwaves that was literally about to end the universe. The real reason why Earth wasn’t instantly vaporized was because we can’t have our Heros destroying the entire planet now. So they just wrote some bullshit about how the shockwaves get stronger the further they go.

Also Goku wouldn’t need blanco to beat Naruto. Naruto characters aren’t that strong. Current base goku can probably take them all out
If the SSG and Beerus fight was gonna end the universe in 3 punches then a fight between to actual full fledged GoDs can probably end the verses faster.

You keep repeating "they're just not that strong" without refuting specific points or bringing up specific feats that don't have contradictions. Plot needing characters to survive still makes the feat what it is, and the shockwaves getting stronger than when they were created still means his punches aren't sub universal. He was also still going to die from doing it, and it still doesn't disprove stronger, less controlled characters like Frieza and Broly somehow no longer threatening the universe. You also haven't disproven Bulma being able to watch super Saiyans fighting. Oh, and Vegeta dying to a planet exploding beneath him. He had plenty of time to defend, he saw and reacted to it in surprise, and if he just suffocated then the others would have picked up before that happened.

I think a big problem with Saiyan In VS debates, is that you always gotta pick a place like the Void from the ToP because if you pick a regular planet, it’s over the second their opponent goes out and the planet is destroyed, and if the other guy can’t breathe in space either, then neither can really go all out

No, she's legit immortal and can simply turn herself into chakra energy.

Attached: Expansive_Truth_Seeking_Ball.png (3832x2151, 3.22M)

What about if I destroy that chakra ball?

>You keep repeating "they're just not that strong" without refuting specific points or bringing up specific feats that don't have contradictions
DB characters can bust planets, that alone means they can stomp the shit out of any Naruto character
> and the shockwaves getting stronger than when they were created still means his punches aren't sub universal.
Lol they were going to destroy the fucking universe, multiple characters within the show and the actual narrator even says the universe would be destroyed. This feat also appears in the manga too, which is interesting, considering how different the events turn out in both mediums are yet they still showcase the same fucking feat. It’s almost like they really want you to know these characters are capable of destroying the universe...
>You also haven't disproven Bulma being able to watch super Saiyans fighting
In what instance?
> he just suffocated then the others would have picked up before that happened.
Nigga what? What the fuck are you saying? The characters should automatically know he’s suffocating before vegeta realizes he’s suffocating? Wtf?

Attached: 5107801-4981284-kaguya+space-time.png (457x712, 249K)

>Can bust planets
So you've ignored what I've said regarding feats, because Naruto characters in the upper tiers can at minimum as well.
>Shockwaves
In the manga it was just that the shockwaves were felt around the universe, and yet the Earth was still unharmed. And again, Goku would have still died doing it
>Bulma
youtu.be/3GT_qk2UpjA
At about 1:30. She's reacting to the situation and everything is shot consecutively, there's no way to disprove this.
>Suffocated
Well yeah. They were about 100 feet away. Vegeta could have ran away to Whis or at least his wife. Goku could have used instant transmission to save his allies. And if he didn't die from the explosion, he would have been able to fly or Goku use IT to retrieve him, because suffocation even in space is not instantaneous. Therefore, Vegeta died to the planet exploding, which makes sense considering a "standard blaster" from the Frieza saga could mortally wound Goku even when he's at full power.

If it's settled in one fight Soup, if it's settled over a series as they're friends sparring with each other then Carrot wins

lol Kakashi can literally kamui GG everyone from Dragon Ball.

Attached: 1565537658137.png (112x112, 16K)

is this how doomsday clock ends?

Just do what Buu did and scream

Because Goku is literally incapable of meeting a strong person without wanting to fight them.

He can literally just kamui their head off.

Is kamui bypassing durability ?
Also every character after Saiyan saa absolutly speedblitz him into oblivion

>So you've ignored what I've said regarding feats, because Naruto characters in the upper tiers can at minimum as well.
No nigga that’s their maximum lmao. Naruto characters are barely planetary even with the maximum of wank.
>muh Earth
They would’ve destroyed that shit too. They only reason it’s not written that why is because, again, the heros of the story wouldn’t be very heroic if they end busting the planet they’re trying to protect
>bulma
Ok, an inconsistenty. Congrats. DB characters are still capable of MFTL speeds and could blitz the verse
> because suffocation even in space is not instantaneous. Therefore, Vegeta died to the planet exploding
No it was stated vegeta died to the lack of oxygen

Never would’ve expected Narutards to show up in a Goku vs Superman thread

Yes Kamui bypasses durability.

double sharingan Kakashi is also intangible like Obito.

Beerus takes him

>beerus
>tries to Hakai
>oh no it's not working
>Kamui Raikiri to the neck gg
We got too cocky Dragon Ball bros

Attached: kamui-10.png (286x479, 73K)

Beerus Hakai works on the intangible like ghosts and can destroy spirits

Mismatch in favor of Beerus.

What’s with Narutofags getting uppity all of sudden thinking they can take on verses they know they have no chance against?

He's not intangible because he's a ghost, he's intangible because he's in a different dimension.

Just destroy that dimension, and it didn’t work on him because he was specifically a ghost, it’s because Hakai destroys like anything.

Same Superfags who post shit like this also keep insisting how Supes totally isn't about powerlevel faggotry. So much for muh stories

Nice NLF, fag.

Beerus can't fucking travel through dimensions on his own, he has to use a gay cube to do that.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0clpaKGbw

No, he can’t travel. But he can destroy. Unless Kakashi has shown he can handle being erased like Superman or the like, I’m going for Beerus who just wipes Kakashi out

It's still clear you're ignoring the points above. Dimensional creation/destruction is far above planet level.
>planet/heroic
Meta explanation is not an excuse for why a feat doesn't make sense. I can say the reason why Naruto and Sasuke didn't obliterate the planet in their clash was because they're the heroes, do I win?
>Bulma
It's directly shown, unlike grasping at calc stacking straws and back of the torn 1997 Spanish shonen jump Seth keeps clinging to, this is an actual visible feat, or lack thereof, that you cannot deny, which denies any ftl speeds shown previously by virtue of the power and speed of characters being linear and these ones being far above Buu saga and RoF saga characters.
>Lack of Oxygen
And again, if he was suffocating and these characters are as fast as you claim, then Goku would go save him, or Vegeta could save himself before he suffocated. They only state Frieza was still alive because he could survive in space and he survived the explosion, which he can do even if he's torn in half where the Saiyans would die.

It's a fun way to make Gokucks realize they're not that impressive. I don't even like Naruto that much, he's just a lot more powerful than people give credit for. There's plenty of DB characters Naruto can't beat, Goku isn't one of them.
Maybe because some characters in Naruto absolutely can take on the characters in DB? Not Beerus, but definitely the main cast.

Sasuke could LITERALLY teleport a nail inside Goku's head.

It's fun to think of the 1001 ways Naruto characters could kill Dragon Ball characters if you think about it.

Attached: CMON_GUYS_LETS_GO_TO_LEAF_VIL__by_picoguy.jpg (577x475, 40K)

And Buu solostomps the whole Narutoverse at the same time

Attached: 15e.jpg (620x626, 66K)

lol Beerus can't destroy things he can't touch. You're having a nice fever dream there.

If he could kill beings from different dimensions, he would have done it to Zamasu and the whole Zamasu arc would be resolved in a second.

>Atomic dismantling jutsu completely breaks Buu down at an atomic level
>truth seeking orbs stated more powerful than that, breaking down all matter and energy that isn't sage power
>Buu permanently placed in one of a hundred killing or mind-altering genjutsu
>All-Killing Ash Bones kills absolutely everything, even beings able to heal mortal wounds and undoing the effects of death-causing blowback cannot stop it
>Rinnegan's soul-stealing
>Literally any sealing jutsu
They'll be fine.

The whole Narutoverse has multiple universes.

Buu is a multiverse+ character now?? Wow the levels of wank are reaching critical.

He couldn’t touch that guy’s ghost and he destroyed it anyway

Kakashi isn't a ghost, he's an intangeable form that can ignore any and all attacks. Kaguya's All-Killing Ash Bones is basically a hakai and they passed through him.

The point of Goku's character is that he is always improving, and superman is ment to be someone to look up to. Because of this I think it would be best if supes wins and Goku uses that as his next goal to reach in terms of power. It just makes since, narrative wise.

Beerus still erased an intangible guy, ghost or not. That’s how Hakai works

because that ghost was literally in the same dimensional plane as he was.

Supes wins, they then go out to dinner and Goku destroys supes in a buffet eating contest

Except the ghost still clearly existed in this plane of existence while when activating kamui Kakashi does not exist, his body is transported elsewhere.

You are all fucked. Plus Shaka will make Dr. Manhattan his bitch!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

ok, so Beerus can hakai Dan. Congrats, he can defeat one Naruto character.

Kamui intangibility isn't the same as ghosts though

Attached: Reika_no_Jutsu.png (1913x1080, 1.93M)

Gokubros it's looking grim rn

Attached: b992f177e986ac88015b83a9ec8e97ee8e6dfd31r1-431-712v2_uhq.jpg (431x712, 93K)

Attached: 1d5.png (633x1075, 1.14M)

>Meta explanation is not an excuse for why a feat doesn't make sense. I can say the reason why Naruto and Sasuke didn't obliterate the planet in their clash was because they're the heroes, do I win?
Then why try to apply real world logic into it then? They can destroy the universe but they didn’t destroy the Earth simple as that then. And no DB characters can’t bust the planet
>bulma
One character seeing doesn’t make them not FTL. It’s literally just an inconsistency. DB characters are still faster than narutard characters anyday
> And again, if he was suffocating and these characters are as fast as you claim, then Goku would go save him, or Vegeta could save himself before he suffocated
Goku can’t breathe in space either retard he wouldn’t be able to save him. And we don’t know if Vegeta couldn’t have saved himself because he was too busy suffocating
> There's plenty of DB characters Naruto can't beat, Goku isn't one of them.
You’re definitely retarded. Naruto and Goku are not even comparable in power with Goku far outclassing him. Naruto can barely bust a fucking planet

>there are unironic narutards it’s that think their fodder verse can come close to DBZ characters
Im laughing

Attached: DC5F775A-2C86-4613-BDF9-5825101BF54B.jpg (413x1936, 114K)

How can Goku counter Kakashi’s Kamu GGi?

the most impressive thing in this image is how the art gets progressively worse in each consecutive panel.

You've still yet to provide any actual arguments beyond "nuh-uh, narutard, fodder lol." You've yet to refute the above feats or provide evidence that isn't contradicted by "inconsistencies." If you want to go the inconsistencies route, perhaps the power/speed feats are the inconsistencies, since later on Dyspo is regarded as impressive for exceeding Lightspeed and he's way above regular super Saiyan Vegeta from two arcs prior. Also if these characters are so vastly fast and powerful, then they'd absolutely be able to fly to a pocket of air a few feet away from where they were standing if Vegeta was still alive and suffocating. He absolutely died to the planet exploding. Which makes sense, in base Goku is hurt by bullets.

oh no Gokubros we got too cocky again.

Attached: 11.jpg (750x1110, 127K)

that respirator that doesn't cover the nose was always something I had an hard time dealing with.

>applying real world logic into space and characters suffocating
>using downplays
I already told you about the universal feat to which I see you’re already ignoring and the fact that practically everyone in db is a planet buster which alone is enough to wipe out most narutard characters

Most Dragon Cuck characters can't survive in space. If they go on busting planets, they would end up killing themselves.

Seems like a rather stupid thing to do if you ask me.

N-narutobros w-we didn’t believe hard enough...

Attached: 32515D4A-41D1-4C1C-B87F-98E86467C4EC.png (854x512, 344K)

*poof*

Freeza, Cell, Buu, Beerus, Jiren

Pick your poison, they all slaughter the verse of course, but if you wanted something instantaneous without torturing Narutard characters I’d pick Beerus

how would they stop genjutsu tho

Kaguya can BFR all those 5 characters.

What next, you'll allow Beerus to use his gay cubicle to escape out of one of her dimensions too?

Buu will just scream, they already tried taht. That’s assuming they don’t already blitz her anyway and pulverize her after a gangbang

I-i dont think we can beat him narutobros...

Attached: E269B611-94B7-480B-8FFA-407C3BF33342.jpg (738x1748, 173K)

Congrats, Buu opened a portal from the lava dimension to the ice dimension. He will be going around in circles lmao

H-he’s too powerful... t-the leaf village is in danger...

Attached: 947AF801-C7D7-4F46-89FE-1A4070A01159.jpg (1710x900, 253K)

GIve him a couple of seconds and the entire Naruto universe is fucked

*seals Goku away*

Attached: d91db9c080ccd3ce89c429728c87d80e.jpg (1080x928, 176K)

Nice NLF.

Dragon Ball characters can't travel through universes at will. They need vehicles that help them do that.

Vice Shout was gonna destroy the entire DBZ universe just by how much it fucked with space and time

oh no Gokubros...

Attached: 4897321-gk.jpg (411x307, 21K)

Goku wouldn't be able to make that last long enough to finish Superman. He could use it to beat Supes' ass for about thirty seconds, but that's it.

Narutobros how can we... h-how can we stop him...? H-hes overpowering us with basic ki blast in his b-base form

Attached: 7EE0A515-4E22-4865-BC7C-1EEE635001C0.jpg (520x240, 68K)

Was but didn't.

And destroying one universe doesn't mean you will be transported to another one.

Just face it, Kaguya could BFR those characters for a clean as fuck win.

Dragon Ball is so piss weak, and so slow that the top tiers in Naruto actually have a good shot at defeating them now.

40 tons... that's too much

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I tend to agree that Supes beats Goku.

But how would Goku do against the likes of a Darkseid Avatar? Wonder Woman? Pre Death of Superman Doomsday?

That's what I hope the shitposter retard that keeps spamming these threads on Yea Forums does next, because these threads would warrant him a range ban on Yea Forums.

Wonder Woman could just as easily bear grip Goku into a size so small he would fit inside the head of a needle.

sorry man, no real strenght feats, you don't qualify.

M-my sharingan i-isnt working N-naruto I help me out y-you loser...

Attached: D38ACC2E-83E2-431F-A3F3-F59881103253.jpg (640x509, 371K)

>narubros posting actual scans and reasoning for their characters having a chance
>Gokucks posting cringe memes because they can't construct an argument
Pottery

She gets blitzed, simple as

>Narutards posting scans and feats outdone by characters in OG DB
>Gokubros ignoring the obvious bait and posting memes to make the narushitters seethe

Dyspo was only light speed + some change. So pretty much the same level Naruto characters sit at now.

>only light speed
No he’s faster, DB characters have been FTL narufag, keep up. Most of them get blitzed

>no he's faster
Not by their own statement, so I'm just going to tell you to kindly fuck off.

And you better not post the Gotenks scan again.

>not by their own statement
If we’re taking statements into account then DB chars have been FTL since raditz. Also, the exact translation of dyspos mode is just “super high speed mode”. DB chars have always been FTL

Though it’s not like Narutard characters can lay hands on any of those characters regardless

Kaguya is also FTL, oh well, guess it's a stalemate. Until she looks at them and traps them inside on of her dimensions that is.

Attached: Yomotsu_hirasaka.jpg (650x366, 48K)

fucking dragon turd wankers

Attached: 1531584467892.png (292x257, 106K)

>supercucks and narutofags BTFO in the same thread
Another win for the Dragonchads

>buu breaks out turns her into candy and eats her
That was easy

Buu died when Frieza exploded the planet Earth.

He was retconned to be weaker in Super.

>buu died
Lol no he didn’t retard. This is the delusions narutards try to come up with

uhhh, yes he did.

He didn’t retard