What are the best episodes?

What are the best episodes?

Attached: CCD1F82E-DCD8-49D3-9BDA-5698ABB50546.jpg (400x600, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAb1W6FJ2qo
youtube.com/watch?v=SUZaGjfVLCM
youtube.com/watch?v=EpImet3Xwgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the one with the misunderstanding that causes Niles and Frasier to go to extreme lengths to cover up their embarrassment

the one where frasier invites an attractive man to meet daphne unwittingly flirting with him and it turns out hes gay and wants frasiers ass

I showed that episode to my gf as her first episode, and she was laughing so loud, it shook the foundation of the house.

why is it impossible to watch this show without coming away feeling at least a little homosexual

The one where Patrick Stewart is courting Frasier and Frasier plays along because he likes the gifts.

The one where Niles reveals his love to Daphne and they bail on her wedding in a stolen RV.

because its considered high brow so after watching family guy and feeling straight as fuck it makes you wanna slurp semen from niles

also the one where Frasiers toilet breaks so niles and frasier attempt to fix it and call a duo of plumbers who happen to be their childhood bullies

Frasier and Niles are basically upper class metrosexuals

The Halloween party one where Ros thinks she's pregnant but Niles thinks that Daphne's pregnant

The one where Fraisers tries to take back the streets of Seattle from the black gangs, and save Daphne from crack addiction

Literally any Bebe episode

The episode where Frasier dates a high-profile lawyer who treats him like a woman.

The episode where they try to hold a dinner party in Maris's beach house but there's a rotting dead seal on the shore

The ski lodge

The episode where Frasier breaks up with Felicity Huffman during the pictionary game because she insults his hand towels

The episode with Patrick Stewart

all

Damn right.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAb1W6FJ2qo

Attached: bebeneuwirth90s.jpg (640x607, 35K)

I was actually meaning Frasier's agent, Bebe Glazer

Attached: 81ttwcdbgnv11[1].jpg (608x400, 22K)

Those episodes were always hit or miss for me

I think we can all agree though that any episode where David Hyde Pierce doing physical comedy is gold.

Attached: fcc4dbdb6e6d1f3292fe6829edaa4d73.jpg (245x175, 16K)

Both Frasier and Niles had such great timing and emotive faces, perfect for physical comedy

Attached: Bla-Z-Boy.webm (512x384, 2.77M)

Ham Radio is the best episode.
"Look out! He's got a nug!"
youtube.com/watch?v=SUZaGjfVLCM

this is best episode, there is no argument
youtube.com/watch?v=EpImet3Xwgw

thought what Frasier really excelled was just how many different forms of comedy it entailed
the physical comedy, the banter and word play, the actual situational comedy which usually included more irony
it shifts back and forth and never overuses one

these
and the other one that sticks out in my mind is the one where Frasier supports that politician who believes in aliens

Attached: 104817087.jpg (1024x681, 316K)

Attached: 104817090.jpg (1024x677, 292K)

Attached: 104816920.jpg (1024x719, 416K)

Jewesses, man.

Attached: tumblr_nrcrg1eVxb1ti8x7yo1_1280.jpg.png (963x1280, 1.96M)

Attached: Bebe3.jpg (750x913, 460K)

Attached: tumblr_nhgkpnhY8i1qaqhm9o9_1280.jpg (713x535, 97K)

Attached: 1552470720807.jpg (229x239, 13K)

>He believes in.... the little people

My Coffee with Niles
Ski lodge is overrated

Beat me to a lot of the ones I was going to say. I would also add:

The episode where Martin keeps beating Fraiser in Chess.

The episode where Fraiser accidentally bangs his hot station manager on the air.

The episode where Niles and Daphne dance provocatively to make a scene after Maris first tries to leave him.

The one where Niles is trying to throw a party and his bird won't get off his head.

Funny you say that . That's the only episode Frasier I've ever watched in my life.

GET OUT

Attached: 1544711059548.jpg (720x960, 63K)

I would also add the episode where Diane comes back. In general the Cheers reunion episodes feel very forced and clunky, but the one with Diane is great.

The episode where Daphne is pissed that everyone keeps going in her room.

>It's a Donnie goes insane with rage after Daphne leaves him and travels to the future to become a murderous black market antiquities dealer episode.
Very strange character arc, I have to say.

Attached: 5dds1pfy37gz.jpg (636x478, 34K)

Attached: Untitled-Scanned-03.jpg (426x692, 118K)

That sketch is absolutely my favorite, and the rest of the episode is pretty great too (Frasier confused about whether he's on a date or a business dinner, Martin and Daphne having a faux lovers quarrel).

I also like the episode with Derek Jacobi doing horrible Shakespeare monologues, and the one where Niles covers Frasier's show when Frasier is sick and Frasier starts freaking out about it.

>I would also add the episode where Diane comes back.
This as well. That rant at the end about her being the devil is hilarious.