Remember the time Lisa strapped an unconscious Bart into a blindfold and bridle...

Remember the time Lisa strapped an unconscious Bart into a blindfold and bridle, put him on a leash and used him to sniff for truffles in the woods?

Attached: 51164868-CF6B-486E-999F-EEF2EA0DE76B.png (1300x731, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch/_tlEnjxSN50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does Lisa love tormenting her family and ruining their happiness so much? Whenever Bart fucks up the entire episode is about his remorse.

Pretty hot ngl

>industrial metal intensifies

Because she's a little shit.

she's vegetarian, right?

Yeah, it's the entire reason why she's doing her torture shit with bart. She lied about selling them and made him do it jannie style while she ate truffles

No I stopped watching this show

Remember when Bart drove through the city in a tank? Or how about the megaphone soundwave? Or the time he got at Lisa for being his babysitter by beating himself up and trying to get her arrested?

Doesnt bart learn he fucked up at the end of all those episodes? Just like the time he fell down a well etc...

Lisa never has remorse.
Sure bart will do it again but he is genuinely sorry for that moment in time.

Scenes like this make me want to see The Simpsons devolve into psychological horror with the characters starting to realize their personalities are undergoing seasonal decay, but unable to do anything about it.

He was on meds and was proven right went to military school for that and was punished enough with the concussion

No, who the fuck would watch any Simpsons episode with "global HD" in the corner

So I heard this theory that they made Lisa shit for political purpose, to make liberals-democrats look like retards friendless who follow trends justo to try to be cool but always failing in the end. so now that Disney owns Fox are they going to change her?

Attached: serveimage(8).jpg (1274x717, 67K)

She's just one of those insufferable know it all's that needs a reality check. Due to Lisa's own ego she's gained the ire of her parent's. All parents have favorites and Lisa is slowly realizing it isn't herself like she assumes. Homer clearly likes Bart (regardless of the strangling) and Maggie more. Now with Marge I'm not sure whose her favorite but it's 98% Maggie most likely.

Bart or Maggie, he’s her special little guy and Maggie is her innocent one

>B-But Bart did much worse!

Now regarding sibling favoritism between themselves.

Bart favors Maggie
Maggie favors Bart
Lisa favors Maggie

Huey Freeman is Lisa Simpson but done right.

Lisa needs to have a future episode where she is the loser and Bart is the successful one.

Honestly I have no idea why the writers of this show think that Lisa would be successful in her life acting like a self-righteous, holier-than-thou, vegan shit-head.

Most people would not put up with her bullshit and would either fire her or never promote her. She's a piece of shit, through and through.

but fat liberal Yea Forums hambeasts love her and identify with her bullshit.

I honestly find it funny that in one episode Bart and Lisa look at their bodies and notice they're turning into Homer. Both of them are fat, weak and out of shape compared to other kids.

Don't worry, she's probably going to get one or multiple milhouse-level orbiters to pay for her shit.

Matt Groening and that insufferable idiot who voices Lisa is their pet character/insert. They both hate the fact majority of the world loathes Lisa and likes the other family member's more.

It hasn't been an adult Lisa, but they've done that a few times, for at least the first half of a episode, but Lisa always pulls herself together.
Given that it's freaking 2020, I'd watch an ep where Adult Lisa tries to indroduce a 'calmer, friendlier' thing like tumblr to what people really want out of the future, like Shadowrun or Mirror Star Trek. We all want to go to the future and conquer it. Would Simpsons Tumblr District 9 just be a different-location version of Hunger Games?

No, because I stopped watching the show like 15 years ago.

>still thinks tumblr was calm or friendly
>still thinks tumblr as a boogeyman/subculture still exists
I never understood this. It was a lolcow battle royale with extremists and artists of all corners of the political compass duking it out. Kids were killing themselves, nazi foot milk flowed like water.

You are describing the free expression of art. It can be peace and love, or it can be flaming chainsaw chaos.
Of course, it'd obvious which would be in Simpsons.
Art of doughnuts.

Remember the time Bart got talented at drums and Lisa got pissed off because Bart joined a jazz band so she adopted an entire circus full of animals and hid them in the attic and then the tiger bit Bart's arm and destroyed his nerves, so he could no longer drum any more, but the band decides to hold a benefit concert to raise money for surgery to fix the nerve damage, but then Lisa finds out that the town is going to euthanize all the circus animals unless they find a home in 24 hours, so for some fucking infuriating reason, Marge convinced Bart that he has to give up the talent he was passionate about and give away all the money for his surgery TO HELP THE SISTER WHOSE ACTIONS DIRECTLY CAUSED HIM INJURY by creating an animal sanctuary, so that Lisa remains the good character and Bart now has to live with undeserved nerve damage?

>that episode where Bart wants to ride a subway into the school to destroy it
What the fuck is up with zombie Simpson writers

>that ep where Bart rents a car and drives his friends to Knoxville, TN, but gets stranded

>Yea Forums keeps saying zombie simpsons suck
>they keep making threads about how much the latest episode sucked
Most of us stopped watching 10 seasons back. Maybe y'all should do the same.

It's a form of torture that I pretend to enjoy.

Attached: hmmm.png (3840x2160, 2.95M)

Correct except for Marge convincing Bart. Bart does it out of the goodness of his heart, and because the script says so.

Remember that time anons had a convention decided to Lisa smut?

Attached: 1582309639846.png (800x565, 638K)

In all liklihood, Bart would be the successful one. Bart seems more sociable, charismatic and likeable. Bart always had more friends than Lisa.

I can imagine that Lisa would excell academically, but would drive people away due to her obnoxious personality. Bart would perform in a medicore fashion academically, but he'd be a whizz at networking and building connections thanks to his charisma, so he becomes a successful businessman, while Lisa would hold a masters degree and be bitter about her lack of work or lowly position in a company.

Oh god that's hot, sniffing is my fetish

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-011906_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 508K)

There have been future eps where Lisa is an adult what are you on about?

This, Bart's already shown to have a long-ass list of marketable abilities but the last time i remember the Future Episodes just said he ends as an unemployed drunkard living in the school while Lisa is an roch stronk womyn.
Lisa is not only average at what she does, she's also an absolute ass about it

Old Simpsons Every seems to get a focus episode even the sidecharacters

Nu Simpsons Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.

>lisa still living rent free in the mind of Yea Forums

What are you talking about, he becomes a Supreme Court Justice.

>Women stronk and smart
>man dumb and silly

Most overused cartoon trope in the Simpsons.

But in reality, it's exactly those kinds of people who rise up.

Attached: 4543515.png (612x871, 555K)

Quite the opposite, this is how these people think a good person acts.

That's because Maggie's got the best personality of the whole family.

There's nothing wrong with that tweet, fuck Lego and fuck selling out to everything
Give me my assorted pieces and let me build the shit I want

Princess pieces existing don't stop you from buying mismatched buckets, Lisa. There's nothing wrong with more options.

>WhaleMan

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-12-31-11h57m51s927.png (1920x1080, 816K)

There's already been like 40 futures for the simpsons, the "living in School" one had two Episodes
As much as the chief of justice one is good, i dont even know what's truth and what isn't

Why does Lisa always gets to dom Bart but never the other way around?

Because that's sexist, demeaning, objectifying and imflamatory.

Remember when Bart left Homer to suffocate to death during a trust exercise and felt no remorse?
Or when he was willing to destroy his parents' marriage to get out of doing his schoolwork?
I don't know why Yea Forums gets particularly enraged by Lisa, everyone in that show has been a one-dimensional asshole for years.

Attached: strange1.jpg (680x464, 65K)

The fall from grace of Lisa, in terms of people hating her, can be attributed to three big things:

1. They have to push Lisa and do so HARD, because the actress who voices her only voices Lisa and due to the fact that the voice actors negotiate their salaries as a block (meaning they all get paid the same), they have to churn out 9-10 Lisa-centric episodes per season to justify paying one person as much as the other voice actors.

2. Modern Simpsons is written by Lisa fanboys who grew up seething regarding early Simpsons episodes where Lisa was treated like shit and the universe constantly shitting on her. So once they got hired by the show, they basically pushed to have Lisa always being right and winning and the entire narrative of the show bending to Lisa and Bart/Homer/etc all existing solely to suffer to prop Lisa up.

3. The few writers who fight this (and have managed to at the very least, create a canon future where Lisa is a pathetic failure who is stuck in a loveless marriage with Milhouse and has a child who hates her guts), often get overruled by the voice actress, who creates a scene every time writers don't portray Lisa as perfect.

Remember that time she didn't take 10 million dollars from Mr. Burns because it was immoral? That she effectivly gave Mr. Burns 10 million to use for evil instead of at least giving it to charity. That she gave her father a heart attack because of how financially dire the family's situation is.

For what it's worth, Homer has never hid the fact that he resents Bart's very existence and only loves Bart in so far as the fact that his existence irrevocably bound Marge to Homer. And a huge chunk of Bart's sociopathy is directly tied to that and the fact that Homer only "loves" him for appearance sake.

Also, they've made it clear that Bart is fully aware that his parents have written him off and instead prefer Lisa to Bart and treat Bart as a burden they have to "endure" until they can legally evict him when he turns 18.

Marge genuinely loves him at least. And vice versa.

Don't forget that the writer's hate Nancy Cartwright for being a Scientologist so they take it out on Bart, which leads to an even greater imbalance

Bart and Homer have had some fun times together whenever Homer acts immature

His teachers mistreated him, turning him off from school, his parents didn't give a shit, coddled his sister(s) and every time he gets a new skill the universe conspires for him to lose it, somehow.
Bart lost before he even began.

Because Bart being bad is the joke, but Lisa is depicted as good, and thus her actions are being painted as de-facto good?

>"Homer, are you really going to ignore Grampa for the rest of your life?"
>"Of course not, Marge, just for the rest of his life. He said I was an accident...he didn't want to have me."
>"You didn't want to have Bart."
>"I know, but you're never supposed to tell the child."
>"You tell Bart all the time! You told him this morning!"
>"But when *I* do it, it's cute."
Lisa's probably Homer's favorite, but Bart's the one he gets along with the most.
At least he treats him better than he treats Maggie.

Attached: MV5BMTZmMjI2MjQtNzk1Yi00Njc4LWE3YmYtMzk2MThhMzFlZDAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyODY4NDU@._V1_.jpg (512x384, 105K)

Homer literally gave Bart a medal once for getting an A

>You monster. Here, cut his Achilles tendon with this knife.

Marge getting genuinely upset at his behavior is one of the few things that'll get him to calm the fuck down.
Meanwhile, he thrives off of Homer and Lisa's misery, especially in later seasons. But mostly Homer's.

There are more episodes that support him becoming a supreme court justice than living in school. At least 3 I can think of.

Which ones?

That doesn't really fix the years of strangling and negligence, does it?

Lisa should know better. Bart is just a delinquent. Lisa is actually supposed to be highly intelligent and sensible, and she is potentially supremely dangerous if allowed to grow. She could literally become the next Hitler.

She's not that smart. She's above average at best. It's just Springfield that's amazingly dumb.

Like how all of the Simpson on the female side are genius and all the males are like homer, most of the males who are not apu are stupid fat or lazy

>and all the males are like homer
Not Unky Herb.

Yes good point

You know they retconned it into none of them being real Simpsons? Like just taking the name from one of the wives after she ran off with a slave

IDK about Groening, but Al Jean is one of the worst Lisaboos.

This isn't really to do with Lisa or Bart directly, but remember that garbage "The Simpsons go to Kang and Kodos planet" episode, where there's a bit where the aliens ask them to vote on which one of them should be eaten? None of them protest the vote or try to convince them to not do it and all just vote for Homer to be killed for their sake. Like, that's kind of fucked up and not in a funny way either, definitely not in the way the writers intended.

How do we fix Lisa?

>The few writers who fight this (and have managed to at the very least, create a canon future where Lisa is a pathetic failure who is stuck in a loveless marriage with Milhouse and has a child who hates her guts), often get overruled by the voice actress, who creates a scene every time writers don't portray Lisa as perfect
Didn't she complain once that the writers slammed the door to the writing room in her face?

>That one time Lisa got a restraining order on Bart and the family goes along with it because plot
>She willingly fucks with him while using the RO as a shield so she can poke him with a jagged stick
>Literally fucks up his arm doing so
>She goes on to say Bart never did anything good for her

Lisa fucking sucks

>Lisa is a pathetic failure who is stuck in a loveless marriage with Milhouse and has a child who hates her guts

I hate this future. Not because Lisa is suffering, but because Milhouse deserves to die alone.

I’ve honestly always read your posts in his voice

By this point I think it's fair to say the Simpsons can't be saved.
It's basically a brain floating in a jar filled with the stew that was once its own necrotic flesh, taken years ago to the point of liquidating due to season rot.
Just put the poor bastard out of its misery and start a few show.

Come to think of it.
Doesn't the fact that the entire male side of the bloodline has incredibly low IQ, combined with the 'secretly they're all descended from one black guy' have some really fucking uncomfortable connotations when you combine the two?

Nah, Filburt fits better. Thats what everyone said I sounded like in high school.

And that's why Classic Lisa >>>>>>>>> Zombie Lisa.

Attached: screen-shot-2011-07-24-at-12-31-38-pm.png (601x461, 305K)

What the fuck happened?

Attached: lisaonice2_thumb.jpg (622x478, 106K)

>What the fuck happened?
Paul McCartney

Would Lisa ever make Bart fall in love with a guy/get a boyfriend?

That's pretty fucked so many perspectives

Nar bart becomes stripper/rock star, because incredibly famous only to ruin everything cause of a girl, becomes a drifter, is run out of many towns only to settle back in Springfield , starts a demolition company and goes back to law school and because the a justice of the supreme court, and final sees the itchy and scratchy movie with homer

plotwise the opposite of lisa? when hes right, noone listens to him, and when hes wrong they do? how is that done right?

Remember that episode where Bart and Lisa grew up, got drunk, and made out in the tree house

Think Bart ever played with Maggie’s band? I like to think they worked together for a while

>Milhouse deserves to die alone

why?

Because he reminds Boco of himself

>uncomfortable
What's uncomfortable about niggers being dumb?

Yes but only once because of creative differences

S11E5

Attached: 1583037084502.png (785x440, 503K)

Remember the time Homer tried starting up a farm

Nothing this show does to try and remain relevant would surprise me anymore. They've tried every card in the book.

They did, it was the drums episode.
holy fuck I'm still mad thinking about the drums episode

I used to think that these episodes were just Lisa fantasizing about herself.
Every episode that shows her competing on someone else's level shows her getting outclassed at it. Even when she skipped a grade to be in Bart's class, she was doing average at best.

>3. The few writers who fight this (and have managed to at the very least, create a canon future where Lisa is a pathetic failure who is stuck in a loveless marriage with Milhouse and has a child who hates her guts), often get overruled by the voice actress, who creates a scene every time writers don't portray Lisa as perfect.
hello where are the proofs

>hello where are the proofs
There aren't any, why the hell would a single VA who only voices one character have that much influence
However, she HAS tried to pitch story ideas to the writers before
youtube.com/watch/_tlEnjxSN50

Wesley! Get mammas prying bar

We're all still mad about that episode

Classic lisa

Also some Native American apparently

>Dan Castalaneta gets to be a consulting producer
>Smith does not
What went wrong/right bros?

someone edit this to be a pup hood

Attached: Kiss.jpg (970x592, 67K)

The whole episode was an absolute mindfuck. Clearly it was just an excuse for David Silverman to go wild, but it really showed the issues that Modern Simpsons had/has.

Attached: what.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Yeah, might have worked too if she'd the foresight to bind his hands in some way...

Anyway, I do disagree with her in this episode - broccoli is great on pizza!