Who was a heavier loss for Mordecai?

Who was a heavier loss for Mordecai?

Attached: 1582950263568.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
youtube.com/watch?v=rolgF0lDtuk
youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvYYe7aP0
lmgtfy.com/?q=regular show laundry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CJ I guess, Red one was super annoying, I forgot her name

The first time round i'd Margret, but the 2nd time around it was definitely The cloud who I want to say was called CJ but i can barley remember

CJ actually liked Mordecai so

Honestly Regular Show had some of the most accurate depictions of relationships with women ever, just uncaring and overdramatic. Mordecai is supposed to be a basically average guy and he basically gets completely dumpstered on

I assume the bird is heavier than the cloud.

heh

Betacai got depressed over Muhgret leaving him, I don't even think he's thought of CJ ever since Muscleman's wedding

This

Which is why I feel bad for Mord. He placed to high of value on a girl that did not like him as much as he did. Which is very relate able.

I remember when Margaret left him the first time more clearly but I think I also kinda stopped keeping up with the episodes after CJ was a regular.
Did she and Mordecai break up at the wedding or were they already broken up by then? Legit don't remember the dating timeline.

lol

I want to fuck that bird

Attached: We're not gooses anymore.png (667x756, 569K)

So do you reckon mordecai and rigby

yknow
helped a homie out if you know what i mean?
nudge nudge wink wink

Muh grit, CJ was a dangerous lunatic

>overdramatic
Mordecai repeatedly kept floundering on whether he wanted to go back to Margaret or not. CJ had a bullshit temper, yeah, but it was completely Mordecai's fault that things got as bad as it did. No one wants to hear a fucking speech from their SO about them still wanting to bang their ex. Never letting the wedding scene go. That shit was cringe.

The absolute worst episode has to be the friendzone episode
it made me stop watching the show when i was binging it

CJ is better than Margaret and deserved to be happy in the end.

CJ, Mordesimp never "had" Margaret.

cj gave him too many chances. she was too good for him.

This

CJ has anger issues, but was actually into Mordecai Margaret is way more stable, but it was over.

CJ was way too good for Mordecuck

CJ actually had personality.

>CJ had a bullshit temper, yeah, but it was completely Mordecai's fault that things got as bad as it did
You forgot she almost kill Margaret parents, don’t you?

her parents were tardmode though

Mordecai got more fucked up by Margaret dumb than by CJ dump. And is still fucking stupid how he left CJ due to having too many doubt and yet he doesn’t go to Margaret. What was the point?

>it made me stop watching the show when i was binging it
This reads like a joke from the show. I can easily hear Mordecai saying that.

Attached: 1541350436221.jpg (600x600, 23K)

No way dude, maybe you've just been watching way too much regular show

Mordecai might have been able to have a more meaningful relationship with CJ
Margret was just a bike everyone in town was riding and Mordecai would have just been another dude taking the bike out for a joy ride

The idea of the ending with Mordecai eventually boning the bat-girl is that you may not find your soulmate on your first or second try, and that it may take a long time before you actually find them, but the fact remains that if you do look, then there's somebody out there.

The issue is that this was what CJ already did. She illustrated that while Mordecai failed to get into Margaret's pants and beyond, he only had to look up and around to find another person who might be what he needed rather than what he wanted.

I kinda fell out of the series so I don't actually know what happened between Mordecai and CJ, though. Was it stupid and contrived, or did it actually have some meat to the story?

Mordecai couldn't get over Margret and made every situation worse about whether or not he wanted to bone both of them or just Margret. Eventually CJ had enough and stormed off never to be seen again

Margaret definitely. Mordecai never truly let go of her after she left, and to be fair, it wasn't because what they had wasn't working, it was just that Margaret wasn't confident keeping the relationship going long distance. But still, he should've cut his losses and moved on after realizing just how many times he had gone through hell just to get with her only for circumstances to pull them apart. He was way more compatible with CJ and should've stuck the course with her, staying infatuated with Margaret just wasn't worth it.

Reminder that Mordecai literally killed his best friend in the pursuit to relive the chance to ask Margret to see a movie together.

Attached: tumblr_luj2hdrAAl1qlsz95o1_500.gif (500x281, 497K)

This. It's the same reason Flame Princess (and to an extent Huntress Wizard) worked with Finn in Adventure Time. You're infatuation with one person will often cloud your judgement and not make you realize that the person your pining after isn't for you, whereas if you take the opportunity to branch out and take chances with other people, you'll find someone that works for you.
Which is, just as with bring Margaret back and throwing in relationship drama with CJ, having Finn go full retard and fuck up with Flame Princess was dumb and pointless as it just existed to ruin what was a good example of two people who are compatible with each other working around their differences to have a healthy and happy relationship.

Do you reckon they fucked

CJ.
Margret was just a physical attraction, they had literally nothing in common.

Why do I get the feeling Regular Show is mostly talked about by people who either haven't seen it, or forgot a lot about it? On top of not reflecting on their opinion, of course.

t. incel

CJs arger was usually justified though.

I wish we would have gotten a Season 2 episode from Margaret's point of view. It would have been interesting to know how she viewed his floundering and such. Did she even notice it, or was it endearing? At what point did she start seeing him as a potential romantic partner?

You're right though. I really liked how it showed that most of the narratives we build in our heads are overdone. Mordecai would have been much happier going with the flow instead of obsessing over perfection.

It ended like 2 years ago no ones forgotten about one of CNs biggest shows.

What, you're going to call me an incel because you think its acceptable to get pushed around by women? Simp

They why do I always keep hearing distorted and skewed summaries of events of the show?

Nah

Attached: 1581822615629.png (500x461, 139K)

Well post regular show, mordecai actually gets with someone and has kids, so i guess he grows up and eventually does start mellowing out and going with the flow.

IDK if JG quintel had the capacity to write a nuanced margaret episode, or if CN would wanna air it

I wish there was an r63 episode. Would have been neat to see sperg female Mordecai.

Attached: r63 regular show.jpg (1024x528, 163K)

which ep is that

CJ. She had loads more personality, and Mordecai really blew it there.

Attached: cj shorts.jpg (395x800, 191K)

Meteor wolves, i dont remember specifics but it's episode 107.

It was the cringiest thing i've ever seen

Why is it so hard to write regular, relatable guys?
Quintel, Kevin Smith, Hammer & Publick seem to be about the only people that can do it consistently.

Attached: regular clerks.jpg (496x447, 49K)

I think quintel writes a lot from experience.
Not a bad thing though, he takes creative liberties when he needs to. The 2 AM in the PM pilot was pretty damn good

>that pic
they look like the columbine shooters lol

Which was best girl and why is Eileen?

Attached: BA2C1DA9-D43A-4EB7-9855-EBF34AC589F9.png (340x529, 153K)

still cant tell if she's a furry or a human

I think I stopped watching between Dumped at the Altar and that

makes me not want to pick it back up

so mordecai dumps CJ for margaret more or less and they end up "just friends"?

that fucking WOMPS

she is supposed to be a mole

Its nowhere near as bad as adventure time gets desu.
its just a weird episode.

So is it suggested that Mordecai is unhappy in his marriage with the bat woman in the ending?

>Its nowhere near as bad as adventure time

that was pretty bad

Looks more like a beaver to me.

Attached: grandpawolfe.jpg (210x240, 11K)

This dude Rigby literally forged Mordecai's college acceptance letter and forced him to work dead end job at a park. Nigga fucking derserved to die.

Christ her tits are huge.

>forced him to work dead end job at a park.
>free house for just taking some garbage
>being friends with the boss so you can’t truly be fired
>bad
nigga he got lucky

i always just assumed margaret was bustier
maybe eileen is a qt shortstack gf

Attached: ER0FwiCXsAAfSNG.jpg (1169x902, 140K)

Margaret, because birds can't fuck clouds.

Not with that attitude

So who was the hottest character in regular show

see

explain why

Not that user, but you sound like an incel. You seem incredibly bitter about women by making broad generalizations about billions of people in the world.
>you think its acceptable to get pushed around by women?
No one is saying this. Stop making straw men.

She fucked muscle man

>small but still have tits
>funny but awarkd
>looks like a human
>have a personality unlike margaret
>never gave up to get that racoon cock
she’s based

You know who else cum in Eileen’s asshole?

Attached: 08B16D84-0F91-4EE3-9AA0-37CB5C590DA3.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Based mitchposter getting digits

The cheezers cashier

Attached: 1453491760435.png (1266x713, 1.23M)

Attached: ba94f16ebb2df9916390b977dcb41df4.jpg (450x450, 24K)

>Finn
>Mordecai
>soon to be steven
never occurred to me how many of these guys were cucks all along

I like how CN predicted the cuck generatiom

Based

nice

Cartoon Network more like Cuck Network.

>Finn
>actively shitted over by pen ward's cancer hiring decisions and personal relationship drama
>Mordecai
>Awkward, mostly screwed over by females because he's not a superchad
>Steven
>Fat retard from a show about manhating

>muscleman cannonically fucks more than anyone else in the show

Margaret. CJ was prone to violent outbursts. The worst thing Margaret did was see other guys because Moredcai was such a fucking coward

Wasnt he muscular in his prime?

>not a superchad
There's not being a superchad, and then there's being the lord of the fucking simps. Man killed his best friend for a chance at that Margaret pussy.

To be fair
Rigby is a consistent fuckup and mordecai didnt do it on purpose

>Finn

Finn was a simp for a while but he was also a kid and grew out of it. He literally didn't understand why what he did was wrong at first but when he did he eventually nutted up and really apologized to FP restoring their friendship. And then in his next relationship with Huntress Wizard, which took a LONG time to happen after all that relationship drama with FP, was the most mature relationship he's ever had to date and they're still together in the latest comics.

Mordecai literally killed his best friend to get another chance at asking out his crush, and then almost ruined Muscleman's wedding with that relationship drama bullshit. And he was an adult when this all happened so he doesn't even have the same excuse Finn had.

>Steven
Steven's big thing is going to be trying to move forward too much too soon in his and Connie's relationship because he doesn't know what to do with himself now that the gem war is over and he's having a slow emotional breakdown. He's the least simp character of the three ironically enough.

Attached: Finn Huntress Wizard.png (1024x576, 533K)

>The worst thing Margaret did was see other guys because Moredcai was such a fucking coward

So Mordecai was a cuck as well

>Finn managed to not only get a new GF but also become friends with his ex.
It's honestly kinda astounding how well Finn managed to pull his head out of his ass when it comes to relationships by the end.

Attached: Chilling with FP.jpg (564x702, 69K)

Bump

Because people self insert and want them to be cooler than they should be or make them assholes trying to be cool.

Muscleman and HFG can totally work as Jay and Silent Bob.

Finn had a GF at the end of AT?

This zoomer/gen z cartoon sucked balls.

Yeah, isn't Huntress Wizard suppose to be his new girlfriend? At least I got that idea from The Wild Hunt and no Frost & Fire type shit ended up happening with them before the end so I assume there still together.

yeah he did

Her entire personality was stronk womyn

user the friendzone episode is from an earlier season

>muh realism
Dudes, this show's realism is to overlook the moment you realize a blue bird wants to fuck a cloud woman

CJ considering she actually liked mordecai passively, but as long as mordecai has rigby he'll be fine. Hoes can always be replaced, but close friends are more valuable

No she was a femcel till she got rigby'd

This is your brain on /pol/.

These characters are, for all intents and purposes, just people. And if peopoe don't behave realistically in your show, you fucked up because that's like the main thing the audience can connect to amidst all the fantasy

Probably why I thought this show was literally the best on TV.

How do I get a gf like CJ

CJ.
Margaret would have pushed Mordecai to become a better man, but CJ would have shown him that he was already a good man.

>forced him to work dead end job at a park.
This is a bad thing user, shitposting aside. Don't sabotage your friend's chances just because you think you know what's best for them.

You should reply to the specific posts that triggered you instead of making vague passive aggressive call out posts like this one. Imagine being too much of a beta to reply to someone directly on an anonymous forum lol.

All this talk about Mordecai not making a move where if Margret cared at all about him and knew him better she would had made the first move. You can blame the man all you want, but the truth is there is always more pressure on the man. The progressive thing to do would had been her going in for the kill. Instead she played the distant unobtainable love interest stringing Mord along.

That is the reality check.

Obsess

Do women actually ask guys out?

It happens, especially if they know the guy is either shy or dense and want to get with them. The very most they make the approach.

waow

CJ was by far the best girlfriend Mordecai ever had.

Seemed the most down to earth.

>a show about manhating
Confirmed hasn't watched it

Blessed

confirmed doesn't understand subtext

Caring too much about woman is a turn-off. Woman want a man who doesn't need them, but wants them anyway.

Attached: 1475794770663.jpg (600x656, 98K)

Yet most girls have instagrams, onlyfans etc where they post themselves for guys to look at

She was best girl because she wasn't a bitch and helped bring out the best in Rigby. Basically, she acted how an girlfriend should act

>everyone loves Steven
>everyone loves Lars
>everyone loves Greg
>Connie's dad seems to be really chill while her mother is an absolute bitch
hmmmm

Yeah dumbass, but not cuz they wanna date or fuck any of those followers, they just wanna be admired

Fuck women
all my homies hate women

had that happen at work party, it's extremely hard to tell a girl you're working with she's not your type for me.

And it was cute because she was clearly into Rigby for ages but was patient with him because Rigby is retarded and she realised he would take a while to warm up to her. Instead of fucking other dudes, she made herself an available friend and gradually wore him down with her kindness and support. Then, when it was clear he finally reciprocated her romantic feelings, she made her move. If her plan failed, she still would have had Rigby as a good friend and that was good enough for her.

Based Eileen.

I absolutely would a fem Rigby

He is a simp tho

Y'all share that boipussy though right? It ain't gay as long as you say no homo

Girls with messy hair wearing beanie hats are my weakness.

Why are so many things improved by making the dudes girls but keeping their personalities?

Margret is a Thot, Pretty sure she sucked 37 dicks.

wwhat are you implying?

CJ by far, Margret ended up coming across like someone you’d only have a crush on in theory, Mordecai mostly just pined over her without really bonding with her. At least with CJ they actually came across as friends.

Mordecai and Margret just didn’t have that much chemistry either.

CJ because Mordecai knew he was in the wrong more with her than with Margret. Like you get dumped sucks but at least you can get some sympathy off being a sad sack, and Mordecai is that guy they had an episode about it. However ending a realtionship because it’s not going to work or getting dumped for dropping all your spagetti at a wedding. Yeah CJ’s the harder hit and he can’t even get sympathy from it because it’s very much his fault.

Heh, stormed off.

Real Talk, SU is Sugar being way too subversive for her own good. The entire show is about crying and singing your way into redemption along with Sugar saying masculine traits such as actual physical strength, physical fighting to protect the ones you love, etc are toxic unless you get a woman, a butch masculine woman at that, to do it for you.

Steven's until SU Future was a hypocritical coward preaching pacifism for Sugar's ego trip. He's only "pacifist" because he has others commit violence in his name while he can sit on the sidelines. The only time he "fought" pre-future is when he was part of a fusion and in the end it's the same as the above, he let's the female character do all the work/dominate the fusion's personality while he twiddle his thumbs up his ass.

Ironically Steven for as much as Sugar is trying to subvert "toxic masculinity" with making him in touch with his feminine side shows not only Sugar's hypocrisy but that Steven is a bigger toxic stereotype of "femininity". All he has to do is lay on his back, spread his legs like Garnet for a fusion while he cries/sings like a hysterical female, and everyone+reality will bend over backwards to give him a handout win because of his sniveling feminine crocodile tears.

Attached: tumblr_d9d4eb4f8208790564a1afdf6470d3e6_8abb4c1d_500.png (500x356, 186K)

>toxic masculinity bad
>rip off dbz beat for beat
>durr im rebbeca sugar and im a fucking retard

>preach messages about peace n shit
>still hire korean sweatshops to animate your off model shitty storyboards for no cash
western animation is a joke

i wish she was in the series finale

I remember jackshit about regular show, what was this wedding speech shit about?

>tfw she was unresolved

Attached: regular4.jpg (640x348, 32K)

lmao

>never to be seen again
Season 7 finale, bro.

Fuuuuck, I’m just reminded of how fucking great that season was, topped off with a stellar finale. It was super cathartic to see Rigby finally work at something that’d been hanging over his head since “More Smarter,” and Mordecai’s resentment for having done nothing with his life compared to Rigby was some powerful stuff to see.

>that shot of Mordo dumping the six-pack of Coffini on the highway
*Chef’s Kiss*

Attached: D6B42771-751D-49B9-BAAC-473E496BE2ED.png (842x473, 756K)

No, it was CJ.

this. season 7 was excellent

Cloudy J had genuine chemistry with Mordecai from the get-go. The fact that it all went away because of Mordecai’s repeated slip-ups and stumbling makes it that much worse.

CJ met Mordecai’s PARENTS, for cryin’ out loud! By the time they met again in “New Year’s Kiss,” Margaret was long gone at college, so Mordo should’ve BEEN done with her.

Fuck this show for sparking needless love drama that was admittedly pretty engaging up until Mordecai kept bouncing back to Margaret. Every love drama ep from that point onward was cringe.

Attached: FDEB8D56-33B7-4971-8E91-0C2F0FDBFD85.png (1024x577, 451K)

did dey fuck doe

>KissCartoon

Attached: jaundice daughter.jpg (345x248, 18K)

Yeah. And it wasn't even one episode, it was multiple.

It wasn't obvious in the finale because the show wasn't about Finn's romantic relationships anymore.

We don't actually know what his wife in the finale was like which is part of the problem.

Adding onto that:

>Kevin wasn't as bad as Steven thought
>Greg's brother came around and was sympathetic

She was crazy and had man shoulders.

>Fp and Finn compatable
Fp is evil and their relationship failed because finn wasn't willing to comprimise on his morals.

Still, he only broke up with fp in the first place because writers demanded he be miserable. Even had an outside force be the cause so you can't say finn was acting out of character. because we don't have an example of his character when the outside force is involved.

CJ was totally right in dumping him. Only an idiot would give a speech like that in the middle of someone else's wedding.

>broke up with fp

That isn't what happened. Finn started having "nice dreams" about her whenever he saw her beat the snot out of the Ice King, with his crotch literally bursting into flames, and manipulated her into beating him up more and more until she found out what he was doing and dumped him.

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

Rephrase, I meant "had his relationship broken".
The cosmic owl appeared in the dream, so Jake told him he had to do whatever it took to have the dream again instead of real advice like "it doesn't matter what. dream makes you feel, reality is more important"

That is why Rigby was better in that department. He didn't treat his relationship with Eileen as some insane thing and even tells Mordo such

>basically average guy
the average guy is a white-knight pervert who sniffs laundry?

I want you to think about the grand context of everyones entire lives, and everything they will and will not tell you.
Everyone's had *that one time*

>sniffs laundry

I forgot he did that. Fuck.

EVERYONE HAS THAT ONE TIME!! Its no big deal! its no big deal! I guarantee you everyone has a story like that or at least equally as bad!

>Ends up with big titty goth girl

Who cares he still won at the end.

Girls, not women.
You'll understand when you're over 25.

SO what do women want?

More people do embarrassing things than you think user. In subway, you could be sitting near a person who still eats their own snot, or licks the pus from the pimples they popped on themselves. We are gross by nature.

I like to imagine Mordo trying to reconnect with CJ when he came back but coldly rejected every time

Too bad they went all deepest lore in the next season and lost all comfiness.

CJ. Considering they had great chemistry together and CJ was willing to forgive Mordecai's mistakes and foolishness because she liked him that much, Mordecai basically threw a good woman away for the hopes that Margaret would maybe date him.

37 dicks?!

good. mordo treated her like shit

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

I kind of agree with this, Mordecai was too pathetic to be an accurate depiction of the average guy. Margaret wasn’t as amazing as he built up in his head but she didn’t seem like a bad person either. Mordecai was his own biggest enemy, not the girls.

>modecai stays the same throughout the show
>rigby actually get character development over the course of regular show
>modecai's development is all done in the epilogue

Attached: 492358_c72860544b.jpg (375x500, 82K)

>In a row?

Attached: rs_1024x656-191018133856-1024-clerks-dante-randal.jpg (1024x656, 58K)

It was weird to watch because my best friend screwed himself out of every relationship by pining for the previous girl. This show is damn realistic in how it prortrays people.

The show was made by 80s kids. Quit dividing everything into boomer and zoomer when there's 4 other generations still around.

Can I just say I learned this the cringy hard way in high school and wish I would have seen this show before that so I could have, not wasted so much fucking time being an idiot.

Great lesson to put in a show even if it was cringy to watch.

I still think that breakup episode with FP was garbo writing. It's not the fact they broke up (I'm fine with that, plenty of other fish) But the way it happened was so dumb.

I see what you did there.

Attached: 1524377188724.jpg (287x175, 7K)

this, its was hypocritical from her to get angry to Margaret about lying when she did it in first place because of the helicopter inccident that CJ caused

>most girls

I don't remember the scenario, what was it

Yeah, most girls totally hate attention and don't bother looking good!

this show is definitely not for zoomers

Margaret's dad party, at the end of the episode Mordecai get invited to get on the chopper with Margaret and her parents, CJ gets upset when she saw them and create a storm.
At the end she calmed when Margaret lied about the new boyfriend.

The show runners hate Finn.

No they don't. You need medical help Finncel.

The writers pulled a "motive" out of their @$% to break them apart.

>Insert that episode about Mr. Smiley that was all about man-loving.

Well, it's you who's definitely paranoid, my friend.

Where does the show specifically say that physical fighting is bad and not to do it. Sure Steven says it a lot but at the same time everyone else totally fights physically all the time, add on top of that Connie who is literally his bodyguard because Steven refuses to fight (Showing that physical violence CAN be necessary at times) and Stevonnie totally fights as well. I suppose you could argue that it's dumb that non of the men of the group fight but...Steven is the only man in the group. He only ever accomplishes his goals of 'lovey dovey' because everyone else around him is committed to fighting to their death to protect him.

That just makes it better

Attached: fff.gif (400x303, 1.14M)

True mang.

>Who was a heavier loss for Mordecai?
Margret because birds weigh more then clouds.

mordecai and rigby are canon losers tho, they're both like 23, have no education, and essentially waste their time "working" at city park

A true variant of a best girl.

Truly the american dream.

>Instead of fucking other dudes, she made herself an available friend and gradually wore him down with her kindness and support.
Why is it retarded when guys try doing it but epic and cool when girls do it?

>Waste a ton of episodes on townie shit
>Waste entertaining ideas and plot points

It's a private park though
I mean yeah they're pretty much losers in the sense of having an low-end job, but that's uh, the point. They got better. I mean, you do remember they all ended up going to space right?

just because you happened to go to space doesn't mean you aren't a fucking loser otherwise. everyone can have character development if some miracle happens to them but usually theyll just stagnate like most opoid addled midwesterners

Attached: happy dubs guy.jpg (236x285, 6K)

Because it's not the same thing in the context. Eileen had a crush on Rigby, but he mostly tried to ignore her, because they barely knew each other. But because of Margaret and Mordecai, they began to hang out together, and Rigby began to realize she was cool. Once Mordecai got with CJ and Rigby started to have more time alone, they began to hang out, then date, etc, etc. Now on the other hand when you compare it to what other people criticize, you'd have for example, Mordecai, who kept fucking up for Margaret even after he had gotten himself another girlfriend, or Finn when he was an smaller kid and pretty much became a political puppet for Princess Bubblegum to use. Nobody criticizes a guy when he tries to develop an actual relationship, but they do criticize him when he orbits a girl who clearly doesn't give a shit about him.

Well then you didn't watch the show. I was talking about the job part. I mean come on, the entire finale of season 7 was dedicated to be the end to Rigby's "Graduate from High school" arc, and both of them got families once they got back.

>most girls have patreons were they sell their nudes!

Most girls would like to

Attached: oAQjFKy.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Attached: 1571546980765.gif (300x225, 1.96M)

>Mord is JG Quincel's self-insert
It's painfully apparent JG is full of self-loathing with the way Mordecai is treated in the show.

Bump

She was hypnotized that time Muscle Man went bald.

Attached: S4E06.199_Mordecai_Rigby_And_HFG_Holding_On_To_Their_Dates.png (640x360, 396K)

Is Gumball the only Chad?

Every woman was though.

Gotta love it. Good show. Jolly good show.
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw

As much as the space arc dragged a bit too much, I still enjoyed it for the most part. And I'd argue the Finale has been one of the strongest of any of the CN shows that have had endings as of late.

>yfw the previous to last episode ends and suddenly The Power title card pops out.

Attached: 1390101458179.png (624x352, 189K)

Sorry meant to reply

>tfw no Clerks 2 jail moment where Rigby calls Mordo out on the bullshit Margaret situation and how he is more comfortable around CJ

youtube.com/watch?v=rolgF0lDtuk

>that montage episode with Dragonforce

Attached: Milo hype.jpg (480x499, 21K)

That's literally what the other guy said.
Stevenhas the freedom to be a little bitch because others fight for him, instead of him taking responsibility and doing it himself.

Mordecai was a complete idiot and managed to fuck up with both girls ending alone.
that bat girl in the end credits was just some bullshit to not let him get a complete loser ending

I was so mad when I saw that

Attached: nuz.png (121x188, 31K)

Most men would like to fuck Kim Kardashian too

CJ since Margaret was trans.

they do it for other girls to show off and stunt
it just so happens that we get turned on by that

Mordecai was a massive spaz and it is entirely his fault for everything that went wrong.

I do wish we had closure on CJ, it's really lame that whole bit goes unresolved and Mordecai ends up with someone we know nothing about.

Those are padded A cups, B cups at best.

Based

Eileen is a fugly midget

Rude.

based
cringe

Death’s Wife, no contest.

Attached: 70CC19BF-3E5D-42F4-AA38-D4E1DD6A30FE.png (438x518, 274K)

Damn that was really good out of context, is clerks a good franchise?

Attached: 1547655121361.gif (213x199, 339K)

Ye, watch the movie and check out the animated series

based
You have a multi kink, dont you user

>multi kink
You’re goddamn right I do

Attached: 8EEB5637-B704-491B-802E-3DA7E6E06F95.png (912x1520, 888K)

CJ easily. I really grew fond of the pairing especially after the real date episode where they both constantly drop spaghetti to impress each other and she felt like more of a good friend with Mordo than Margret, better chemistry and stuff.
The wedding speech was painful to watch, Mordecai really dropped the ball hard there and I honestly couldn’t blame her for being pissed. Then poof, just a couple cameos and that was it.

Attached: DAFC30A8-A716-4876-8EB3-C611C71CD87E.jpg (748x764, 78K)

I was thinking "this better be lewd"
and it was and i was dissapointed.
have no good artists done cj r34?

Imagine the handjob

*Imagine the handjobs

Yes

Mordecai’s dignity

This.

Give us a raise, loser.

She's too pure to be done dirty like that

yeah, gumball and darwin are chads

>there are people here that haven't watched Clerks
what year is it

unf

I am not surprised that retards like Rigby x Eileen. Because it's the one where the guy never had to do anything.

Attached: cwong.png (642x399, 26K)

You better not let this thread reach page 10 OR YOU'RE FIRED!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Are you gay?

S-sorry, Benson. Won’t happen again.

Attached: 962A3DD8-A262-4E17-B5B3-E44040E62285.png (540x568, 102K)

>implying he ever had it

Attached: mXyupD1.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>FUCK YOU, BENSON! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!!!

Attached: mordecai-rigby-show.jpg (800x1634, 195K)

hmmm i do not believe you have watched the show or understand the characters.

There isn’t an episode more deserving of earning RS that Emmy.

Attached: 401770F0-914D-43BB-9024-266209C0CC7D.png (1280x720, 879K)

Haters gonna hate

Attached: benson.gif (480x270, 776K)

And people say Regular Show stopped being fun in the later seasons

Attached: 8336743C-EEA4-405A-9436-80E17B86DF25.gif (500x288, 911K)

>Benson still didn't fire him after that even if he had that punch coming

Attached: giphy.gif (400x400, 1.17M)

You said it yourself, he had it coming and Benson is not a normal, executive-ish boss

I just love the way Muscleman screams
>üllarghü

Muscleman never screamed like a turk, anti-satan, what are you on about?

*Muscle Man

Attached: B8C9EA9C-8C8B-4789-A46A-D8F4FD20241C.jpg (848x480, 99K)

How else would you write these noises?
youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvYYe7aP0

Lol, I dunno

I stopped watching this shit when the relationship faggotry started getting obnoxious, did it ever get better?

Attached: 1496538568722.png (272x279, 128K)

Yes and No.
Mordecai remains a cuck the entire series, but through Mordecai focusing entirely on chasing pussy, Rigby as a character improves

user Mordecai was constantly lusting after a chick that didn't give him the time of day or would always do favors for her in hopes she’d like him. Plus CJ was decent for him but he decided to piss that all away in hopes of getting with Margret which backfired.

Sounds like you’re taking this personally brother friend.

FUCKING based MUSCLE poster
FUCKING based QUADS

Reminder that Mordecai didn't know that Rigby would die if he pushed him off the microwave and he spent the rest of the episode bringing him back to life

This is turning into a relationship thread... but yeah, bringing my portion to the discussion.

These two examples are exactly why the writers fucked things up, anothe third example is when SVTFOE they made Marco act like a douche with Jackie, it's not a case of "muh ship", they literally made their relation work fine, then suddenly retcon the guy and make him act out of character just to force a break up. Finn at least had constant dreams and Jake who told him that whatever he was dreamming was probably a message because of the cosmic owl. Mordecai at least had the excuse of seeing CJ go nuts in jealousy, but can someone tell me, what was wrong with the pairing I mention?

The few episodes we saw them, they were doing so good!

My wasted time

What episode?

Attached: Faker.gif (448x448, 3.48M)

lmgtfy.com/?q=regular show laundry

Attached: D69F867D-8208-4BB7-BB98-2096AD574BE7.png (1280x720, 673K)

Thanks

Attached: low poly playstation.gif (500x240, 496K)

ur whalecum

>Character engages in fits of actual autistic screeching played entirely for comedy
God this show was based

>1:16
Fuckin’ lost it there. This show’s comedic timing was GOLDEN

Attached: B2C9F50C-07E4-48DA-BEB4-3AC5E07353BE.png (453x500, 271K)

>Meteor wolves
I stopped watching Regular Show in like 2012. Did that actually happen?

I recently watched Atlantis: The Lost Empire for the first time in well over ten years. It was really nice. Makes me wish WDAS hadn’t completely given up on hand-drawn animation.

Attached: 2356EAA0-DC95-4A57-83EB-235782315C1F.gif (500x250, 503K)

Gtfo Carlos

Only accurate thing is him having multiple failures before eventually falling into a good relationship with somone random, rather than the ones he chased. You can't force love.

Mordecai was a complete simp through ought the whole show

This she got unjustly shat on

Eileen is an adorable pocket rocket.

Attached: 1470965487718.jpg (900x560, 264K)

Holy moley, is there more RS fanart polished and rendered to that degree? Who’s the artist, by the way?

Attached: T.V. of Tomorrow.gif (300x229, 1.54M)

that looks like bleedman lol

lol

I don't know if in adult life people ask each other out. Either you date and never really stop with things progressing naturally, or you just kinda hang out with a person.

MY MOM!

Now how the hell did I fall for that one?

Attached: jerry pfft.jpg (579x541, 35K)

Best response

Based

I will bump this thread by agreeing with this sentiment.

her episodes were the worst

Fuck you, Eileen was the best character and Minty Lewis is GOD.

no contest

Attached: 049c6d873140adbfcdd89fe867850ce3--benson-girlfriends.jpg (461x316, 32K)

Smart people. It’s a fucking crime that 90% of all Regular Show porn is furry shit with goofy-looking main characters. 9% is gumball machine porn

Attached: 87E2F2F7-A8F9-40DA-8D32-0E367F188569.png (1069x426, 639K)

And why exactly do you believe that (lie)?

cant remember the rest but that turtle episode was utter shit

Attached: 1F8027AD-D806-4644-AB10-F54FA9C6CB88.png (285x653, 225K)

Damn, almost forgot about Professor Jacobs

Attached: GoodBadArtist.png (924x1452, 334K)

Stay mad, Quincel

A shame it didn't bring out anything. Rigby is still a loser.

Oh, I remember you. Constantly whining about how a show has more fanart for more important characters and not the more human, one-note characters that hardly appeared. You are pathetic.

Loser with a loving wife and a family. Neither of which you will ever have lmao

no u

the fuck

thats pretty gay bro

Attached: p2mbpnwL1M1rpf0sr_540.jpg (540x404, 31K)

perfect for muscle man dick

No kidding.

Attached: Somethin' doesn't add up here.png (309x324, 184K)

With those quads, I'm afraid to find out...

Attached: haha, remember how fucked up the colors were when this episode first aired?.png (842x473, 757K)

Dude, she settled for Rigby and wasn't a bitch

That one woman. You know.

Oh, I know...

Attached: Zach Galifianakis.gif (235x240, 1.9M)

CJ had crazy daddy issues and tried to kill Mordecai on 2 separate occasions, Meanwhile the show went out of its way to show how attractive Margaret was.

Attached: 1498359359775.png (900x866, 183K)

>CJ is stacked

>CJ is flat
Which one is it?!

Attached: God, I fucking love crude, doodley cartoon characters like this. There's so much appeal in this (2472x2400, 3.65M)

>basically average guy
What kind of "basically average guy" stops a wedding to dump his girlfriend?

>Mordecai waifus Margret, even though she goes after different guys most of the time.
>CJ is only interested in Mordecai, Mordecai breaks up with her at a wedding
Mordecai is a fucking retard. Rigbro gets best girl.

Attached: 1581713834408.jpg (750x705, 92K)

relationships were one of the best parts of show. I was always invested even when it was cringy and stupid

also its still funny as fuck

I was invested until they brought back Margaret only to fabricate more pointless "relationship drama." From "Merry Christmas Mordecai" all the way to "Dumped at the Altar" was when the romance arc went to shit.

It pisses me off that the RS writers even felt the need to bring up Mordecai's love problems in Season 8's "Lost and Found." The final season in general was kind of a mess aside from the last third of the series finale.

Attached: ain't gonna suck itself.png (842x473, 871K)

Look up at the sky

Those were out of misunderstandings and mordecai didn’t clear that with her, second Margaret was the town bicycle so being stacked doesn’t mean much.

Literally the only reason it didn't work with CJ is because Mordecai was a dipshit who didn't know what he wanted and still pined for Margaret. That's it. They never made CJ a full obsessive psycho, they never did the "she's just like me but I hate myself" thing, Mordecai never found any fault or annoyance with her other than the fact she freaked about him with other girls.

Yes, CJ got jealous and got angry and violent, which is never good in a relationship. But while her actions were over the top, her feelings were COMPLETELY justified. The jackass was never honest about it. Barring that, the two were so totally compatible, liked all the same things, she liked all his dumb crap, even sang along with him in the cart. Margaret was always shown to be a basic bitch - kind to the guys despite being attractive, but also boring and kind of vapid at times (she finally kisses Mordecai and the first thing she does is tell him his breath stank.)

hmm. I technically asked my bf out officially, but he invited me to feed the ducks the day before (not as a date, as he invited both me and my friend, who is an older student, and i asked my friend to just let me go cus im thirsty lol). On that day i fed the ducks we basically hung out for the whole day, I had anther date planed with some random dude for the next day, I told my bf Id rather go out with him then the random dude, so thats what we did. If both parties are really into each other they will mutually want to see each other. TBF dating my bf occured literally after a few days of meeting, me being spontainous wouldnt have so many negatives if i was rejected. In a work/school setting there might be more social constraints with getting to know a person and the friend zone ect so the act of asking out might be more difficult. I suppose its also down to temperament.

Attached: 1572055246389.gif (300x300, 192K)

>she finally kisses Mordecai and the first thing she does is tell him his breath stank
Would that... not be appropriate to admit?

Dudes have better personalities because they need to make up for the fact that they look like dudes.
Girls look pretty/hot to guys on average without doing anything, so personalities usually aren't required.
Don't tell your mom I gave you these redpills.

I used to sniff my step sisters dirty laundry while I masturbated.... so Mordecai smelling the sweater isnt that bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-223851_Gallery.jpg (720x1047, 398K)

Just because women aren't interested in you doesn't mean they're inhuman creatures that hate everyone.

Considering it's their very first kiss and she was very blunt about it, yeah.

It makes Margaret seem like a high maintenance girl, which, in fact, she is, given her relationship with her father.

there is a greentext in this

No looks matter to both sides

>Nobody criticizes a guy when he tries to develop an actual relationship
From what i've seen women say, it's "creepy" if a guy cultivates a friendship with a woman and eventually develops feelings for her and asks her out, because "wearing her down with kindness and support" is apparently manipulative. They say he was only being her friend to try to get in her pants, even though getting to know someone well before asking them out seems like a good idea.

Haha thanks you're probably right. I did worse things too, I tasted the discharge on her used underwear a couple times. I once jerked off on the bottom of her clean panties and folded them back up in her drawer. Or when she wasnt home I would lay on her bed to jerk off sometimes. Not a proud time in my life, kek. Thank god I finally had sex.

Also I'm a footfag and the main thing I would sniff were her dirty socks. Sometimes I wore her dirty panties and socks while I did my thing.....

>CJ had crazy daddy issues
Really? When?

ok

Attached: amERIC ANDREam.jpg (910x1024, 81K)

Wish I could. I was underage at the time and this adult woman I was sexting convinced me to do some of these things. I forgot until now but she also got me to rub step sisters toothbrush on my dick

Anyway what's your guys favorite Regular Show episode? Mine is probably Party Pete, The Power, or First Day.

Would you a fem mordecai?

Now I want to see the cast of regular show reenact Clerks.

toothbrush on dick doesn't sound pleasant

Eggscellent was my favorite. Baby ducks/full grown geese/brilliant century duck crisis special were fuckin brilliant too

Kek no it didn't feel good. And Eggscelent is in my top faves as well, somehow I forgot to mention. I even have the hat.

Jesus christ, I just want to be loved

I know that feel, user.
>get liked on dating apps
>can never get a match
God damnit how the fuck do I meet people?

Attached: 1578624648016.gif (440x248, 1.37M)

This user understands it.

Attached: eileen.png (1024x1679, 2.79M)

The most frustrating thing about this whole relationship story in RS was that CJ was supposed to be the troublesome woman type but fucking Kat Morris said it was misogynistic so they usually went out of their way to have every time she got mad to be rationalized. Except that time she almost murdered everyone at a party.

He broke up with her at the wedding. She was almost always gone after that except when she was watching TV for a couple seconds and when she saw the park go to space.

i dont understand what the joke is

I miss when Margaret was that loose chick that kept having a new boyfriend. Felt very 80s woman crush.

he probably would have caught something because with how she was at the very beginning she probably didnt even care about protection

CN

As much as I absolutely love how male pov the series was I wouldn't have minded an early season episode more on Margaret. We got one later and it was alright but it was too late for the setup of what you mentioned, wanting to establish how she saw him back then before everything got dumb and then resolved. It was in Season 7 which was trying to take a more casual approach about them after peaking the drama at the wedding.

I'm over 25 and I've learned is women change what they want at the drop of a hat, and they not only expect you to know they changed their minds, but what they changed their minds to. You can't win, you can only not lose enough to not get cheated on.

>IDK if JG quintel had the capacity to write a nuanced margaret episode, or if CN would wanna air it
There was the one with her focusing on her reporting career but it was more driven on that then something like we'd see with Mordecai and Rigby just getting by through their day. It was more like those ones where they'd talk about Mordecai wanting to do better things instead of the chillest ones.

Fine at the beginning but I started disliking her by the end even though she wasn't particularly written much differently aside from a few remarks to/about Rigby.

iirc the friendzoning was in season 4 and dumped at the altar was season 6's finale, im going by memory of watching this show all the damn time years ago, friendzone at earliest was season 3

No he just burnt out and got fat before he met her and I think there's a mixture of him cooling off after a burn out and the fact the montage was made in like a day to get it ready to air since CN was rushing it out the door so some of the shots look like shit and that's why he looks completely mortified in the photo.

thats medium at best

Not a furry so it's one of the human girls or closely human like Death's wife. Natalia or were nice.

I feel like Margaret was a few timeslots away from being confirmed to be a slut when RS first started. She was obviously a type.

I still feel like Finn and Huntress' relationship is a shitty one. They pulled that retarded "when our paths cross" kind of thing and despite her showing up to his party it feels like they don't really meet up much because of the whole coasting in life vibes thing. That spiritual connection type thing that loses its luster when you put into perspective how much the writers hated Finn and this is probably as close to an actual girlfriend as he can get.

I don't think Regular Show had a character like that.

Become a 50% astronaut.

>Because it's the one where the guy never had to do anything.
He was perfectly comfortable being a highschool dropout and never thought about it until he realized Eileen was overly perfect and he actually felt bad and a little depressed if he was stupid and too stupid for her. I know the school arc wasn't the best but it still happened and he made, to some extent, an effort.

After Finn's "relationship" with PB, a few wild fucks here and there with HW is probably the best he can do without being traumatized.

holy shit i missed talking about regular show

Babish makes me check out the show because of the food challenges featured on it

A lot of the problem was his attempts to woo her didn't really help their bonding situation. Things like going to the movies together can work but like, watching after her apartment while she's away only works for trust but not the issue of getting to know her. That rarely happened in their setups because a lot of it was driven on certain other aspects.

>He's only "pacifist" because he has others commit violence in his name
He didn't like when anyone was fighting, I dislike like... 80% of the series but even I remember this.

Season 7 was nice. Real nice. It's interesting CN still looked over the series at all by its finale, they were the ones that requested Mordecai have more involvement in the episode since he was largely left out of the original script. Some hated it some liked it.

To be fair Rigby didn't have any real interest in women aside from the casual "picking them up" moments that happened a couple times when Mordecai and him would pull some 80s thing. He also never had anyone else he was wanting aside from Eileen or I'm sure he'd have done something moronic.

It was probably just her perfume.

They still did some comfy stuff here and there with the space thing being a backdrop. The atmosphere was a bit different still but I mean, stuff like wanting to avoid spoilers of a series finale isn't that off from their usual standard. Then halfway into the season they got cancelled so they had to kick their shit into gear and finish off the story.

He wasn't the one writing all the little details about how each episode went, the writers were at fault. All those things built up and they had to deal with it because ignoring it would have just made Mordecai seem even more like an ass if the girls didn't mind everything that built up. Reusing the romance stories snowballed.

Anyone else notice how people just... weren't shown coming to the park after a few seasons? Early on people were doing everything there. Then again, there was more of a focus on the park atmosphere back then which was great.

Guys are always assumed to have more than just wholesome kindness and support. You can't just be a caring guy and girls not see you as either being fucking juvenile as hell at best or trying to advance yourself thinking only about relationships/being a creep at worst. Guys are always seen as having ulterior motives to being nice. It's a stigma.

>the virgin scribble
>The musclechad scrawl

>Mordecai literally killed his best friend to get another chance at asking out his crush,
did he kill him because Rigby sabotages life

That was great. As an aside I find it funny people assume it was another 11 minute episode called The Power and now some listings have two episodes called The Power when that was just the second half of a 30 minute special.

Very rarely did RS get any quality art that wasn't Mordecai x Rigby

How did you feel about her outburst in "Can You Ear Me Now?"?

Attached: Norton.jpg (944x609, 72K)

Mordecai is simp.

>but they do criticize him when he orbits a girl who clearly doesn't give a shit about him.
That's what she does you can try to dress it up how you want but before the show decides that Rigby likes her he didn't just ignore her he had a clear dislike for her and only hung around her to wingman for Mordecai

I disagree with the other user it's nice that you're still around and still care about the nice secondary waifus. Hopefully the human women in Close Enough aren't awful and obnoxious.

>his breasts smacking him in the face
Loved his retarded screams. I also love the abrupt ending of the video.

>Reminder that Mordecai didn't know that Rigby would die if he pushed him off the microwave and he spent the rest of the episode bringing him back to life
reading this reminds me how fun and great the episode premises were of this show

Yes

>hmmm i do not believe you have watched the show or understand the characters.
not him but let's not pretend like Rigby and Eileen relationship isn't a complete fantasy

You know what

I liked it better when i could read into the idea rigby was gay as fuck for mordecai and possessive of him

Attached: tumblr_me4jfvhkNm1rd40r8o1_500.gif (500x280, 381K)

I don't know what he means by wolves. There was just an old meteor voiced by Wayne Knight.

big beautiful breasts, something JG didn't shy away from

>filename
yes, hilarious and people actually wondered if the series was going through a style change for some fucking reason when it was obvious the colors were fucked on accident

RS' earliest seasons being crude and not really as polished made for a great watch and I'm glad that at least those had bluray releases. It's good to see in great quality. Even the watercolor backgrounds were better back then.

Yea, I liked the original episodes about it because I enjoyed Mordecai and Rigby and I liked how they dealt with stuff and seeing Mordecai deal with relationships was nice. It was a dumb kind of fun and enjoyable and was pretty chill. I think part of why it's different later is because it got a lot heavier and serious, actual discussions between characters about all the fuckups that built up over time and the stress they were all feeling from it. Especially Margaret saying she was feeling like a tourist around her friends. It was less fun but still interesting.

Bad Kiss was a great episode and I remember when it leaked.

the golf tournament episode

Those are all good
>Party Pete
It takes guests with breasts, and mine don't count.

Not one bit.

Attached: Makin’ good use of that TV-PG rating.png (1280x719, 937K)

I seriously don't remember most of that episode except that there was an ear dog. What did she do? I hate to say it but Season 8 had some forgettable episodes even though they were literally in fucking space.

Holy shit, I forgot that "Bad Kiss" leaked early. Didn't the same thing happen with AT's first Fionna & Cake episode? I swear, Cartoon Network has always been incompetent; it didn't all start with SU.

Attached: Nobody ever mention how many RS peeps worked on SU.jpg (750x710, 121K)

eggcellent

Attached: wiley fancy.png (546x458, 275K)

>Didn't the same thing happen with AT's first Fionna & Cake episode?
I think that might have been the case. Seems like I remember hearing about it as well. I think there was more to Bad Kiss leaking though, like someone at CN or Turner purposefully leaked it, or at least I do remember that being proposed.

You got to just focus on yourselves anons. As corny as it is, it’s true. You got be happy with yourselves anons, women notice the energy you give off. Nothing is more attractive to a woman than a man who’s happy without her.

It’s usually when you’re not looking for a partner that you often meet awesome people and it’s nights when you tell yourself that you have to find someone that you find nobody.

The more you try to grab a hold of water, the more it slips between your fingers. Relax your grip anons, relax and just trust the universe to provide. Till then, work on yourself, cause if you do find someone, what do you got to offer them if not a partner who’s happy with themselves?

The short of what this user is saying is have a chad aura. There's girls out there that like men who are soft and shy and stuff but the only ones into guys with huge self esteem issues and in general not having much faith in themselves are dangerous and manipulative and not in the kinky way.

Why is it that some of us always get a crack out of one or two of the characters getting hurt in an episode. For me, the scenes where Muscle Man gets hurt are some of the funniest, because his pain is usually a result of him raging too hard or a result of some of his stunts.

>Why is it that some of us always get a crack out of one or two of the characters getting hurt in an episode.
It probably stems from the general humor of slapstick. Muscle Man being a danger to himself and others during his autistic rages is one of his main enjoyment points. He tamed out towards the end when the series started characterizing more but he was still an autistic goblin. Rigby's spasms were hilarious too but he was just normal stupid. Imagine Mordecai having a fucking freakout and screaming like Muscle Man and running a table into a wall and flailing on the ground.

I don't know about the rest of JG's works but Regular Show quite a lot of the female background characters with very distinct breasts, Maybe they got away with it because they were only background characters but 2 out 4 of the main female characters have large breasts.
Starla may have been fat like Mitch but each of her tits were like 1/3rd the size of Rigby's body and on her short squat body were even more distinct, In fact the first way the viewers are introduced to Starla is with Rigby crashing and smothering himself in her chest by accident.
Meanwhile Margaret's chest and ass appeared especially distinct whenever the writers wanted to remind us just how hot Margaret was supposed to be, Season 1 has quite a lot with Mordecai drooling over her but it continues to show up in the later seasons.

Attached: 1471249972460.png (1648x928, 849K)

Rigby's mom was also stacked.

I think it worked out for the best. Mordecai imagined fucking CJ was like plunging your dick into a cold, moist fog and decided it wasn't worth it.

You want to meet people? Then I suggest you write down a list of everything you’re looking for in a partner. I mean really write it down.

So say you write down, I want someone who is smart or likes to be outside. Well where do smart people hangout? Go to a bookstore, meet people there. Start hiking and meet outdoorsy people. If you put down you want someone who can cook, take cooking classes. Cause you’ll meet people who are trying to learn how to cook.

And worst case scenario, if you don’t meet anyone, you’re getting yourself out of the house. You’re learning and experiencing life. Which all leads to bettering yourself.

I meant to ask if Muscle Man actually fucked Eileen.

You be the judge of that:

>different skin color
>no mole characteristics
>Around the same age as that of the other grandkids
Yeah no. It was Just muscleman's daughter that got browned. And that's without the obvious "Why would they do that"

Fuck Cartoon Network. I think a similar thing happened with OK K.O.!’s series finale, but at least Ian, Toby, and Geneva managed to keep it together pretty well. Pic related was posted about two weeks before the final episode aired.

Attached: 4BDD7404-AA3E-4976-AEEA-408354C99B2D.jpg (2048x856, 589K)

99% of mordecai's problems were his own fault

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Omg

>Nobody criticizes a guy when he tries to develop an actual relationship, but they do criticize him when he orbits a girl who clearly doesn't give a shit about him
this is a finer line than most people think

It's nothing.

>400++ replies
Jesus (or mod) please end this thread rn

No loss for Mordo. Loss for us the viewers because we had to watch a romantic plot that went nowhere twice

Mordo's kids look weird with hair.

You could’ve just stopped at “Mordo’s kids look weird.”

Attached: 594ABA50-E994-4FAD-BA59-ABE4464C0CB7.png (842x473, 840K)

STOP TALKIING

These.