Masterpiece 1:1

Masterpiece 1:1
[1] In the beginning The Architect created the meals and the snacks to craft with.
[2] And the good wife was without thickness, and thin; and a thigh gap was betwixt her legs And the will of The Architect moved across the halls of all the fast food chains of The Earth.
[3] And The Architect said, Let there be curves: and there were curves.
[4] And The Architect saw the curves, that they were good: and The Architect divided the curves from the fridges.
[5] And The Architect called the Curves curvy, and the fridges he called skinny. And the Big mac and fries were the first meal.
[6] And The Architect said, let there be a fat ass atop the thighs, and let it divide the hips from the legs.
[7] And The Architect made the fat ass, and divided the legs which were under the ass from the hips which were above the ass: and it was so.
[8] And The Architect called the fat ass the braaap machine. And the milkshake and the ice cream were the second meal.
[9] And The Architect said, Let the breasts on the torso be divided unto two plump divinities, and let big juicy nipples appear upon them: and it was so.
[10] And The Architect called the nipples nip-nips; and the gathering together of the nip-nips and the breasts he called mommy milkies: and The Architect saw that it was good.

Attached: The Architect and the good wife.jpg (1200x1196, 572K)

[11] And The Architect said, Let the good wife bring forth wide child-birthing hips, the hips yielding eggs, and the vagina yielding more mommies after his kind, whose eggs are in themselves, like the Good Wife: and it was so.
[12] And the good wife brought forth more mommies, and mommy yielding eggs after his kind, and the egg yielding mommies, whose seed was in themselves, after his kind: and The Architect saw that it was good.
[13] And the French sticks and the dip were the third meal.
[14] And The Architect said, Let there be a double chin on the good wife's pumpkin head to divide the tree trunk neck from the chipmunk cheeks; and let them be for kissing, and for sucking, and for fucking between the chins, and ejaculating on:
[15] And let the double chin be symbolic to the fridges, to make a precious sight of the good wife, to make the bad fridges jealous, and the promising fridges follow in her footsteps.
[16] And The Architect made two great chins; the chin made of bone to provide foundation, and the chin made of fat to please him: he made cellulite also.
[17] And The Architect set them on the good wife's pumpkin head as a symbol to the fridges,
[18] And to make a precious sight of the good wife, and to divide the bad fridges from the promising fridges: and The Architect saw that it was good.
[19] And the chocolate cake and the double chocolate cake were the fourth meal.
[20] And The Architect said, Let the meals bring forth abundantly the lard that lays beneath the skin's surface and foul the metabolism that may ruin The Architect's good work on the good wife and her forthcoming mommies.

Attached: Pierce-Brosnan.jpg (615x409, 41K)

[21] And The Architect crafted great plumpness, and every fat cell that provides great plumpness, which the meals brought forth abundantly, after fat's kind, and every inch of plumpness after their kind: and The Architect saw that it was good.
[22] And The Architect blessed the good wife, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply with me only, and fill your vagina with my seed, and your asshole too, and your mouth too, and let it cover your face too, and your breasts too, and your back too, and your feet and hands too.
[23] And the kitkat and the mars bar were the fifth meal.
[24] And The Architect said, Let the good wife bring forth a multitude of mommies after her kind, and it was so.
[25] And The Architect made the mommies of the good wife after her kind, and The Architect saw that it was good.
[26] And The Architect said, Let us make mommies in her image, after her plumpness: and let them have dominion over the fridges, and over the beta-males, and over the food, and over all my sons in case they try to take their food, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
[27] So The Architect created mommies in the good wife's image, in the image of the good wife he created them; mommies and their milkies created he them.
[28] And The Architect blessed them, and The Architect said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply with me only, and replenish your energy with many foods, and pleasure me greatly: and have dominion over the fridges, and over beta-males, and over the food, and over all my sons in case they try to take your food.
[29] And The Architect said, Behold, I have given you every fat-making food, which are across the face of all the earth, and every McDonald's, in the which is the staple of your dietary requirements; to you it shall be McNuggets.
[30] And to every fridge of the earth, and to every beta-male, and to every son I bring forth, wherein there is seed of myself, I have given nothing: and it was so.

Attached: pierce_brosnan_photo_amanda_edwards_wireimage_via_getty_images_664330658_cropped.jpg (300x300, 10K)

[31] And The Architect saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the Pizza and the barbeque sauce were the sixth meal.
[32] Thus the good wife and her forthcoming mommies were finished, and all the rest of them.
[33] And after the seventh meal The Architect ended his work which he had crafted; and he fucked the good wife after the seventh meal and enjoyed all his work which he had made.
[34] And The Architect blessed the seventh meal, and sanctified it: because from it came the energy that powered the good wife to fuck him and please him, and allowed him to enjoy all his work which The Architect had created and made.

Attached: PB_Headshot_from_Jack_Guy_Headshot.JPG.jpg (500x674, 187K)

Best thread on Yea Forums right now

why does he always look so genuinely happy

> Architect called the nipples nip-nips;

Attached: 1551235874706.jpg (736x981, 120K)

because he is a true master builder

Based

A man takes pride in his work

Have we seen his masterpiece?

Because he actually loves his wife and he's wealthy.

Too long didn't read. Somebody summarise for me.

Of course not, THE masterpiece is the promised one, The Messiah, if you will. She who will gather all the mommies into the land of cake and tummies.

he's had a very successful career creating art

and he starred in some movies

There are no words for how based this is. I shall never again browse Yea Forums for this is the absolute pinnacle.

Attached: michelangeloatwork.jpg (248x203, 11K)

'cause he had a hard life and he finally made it.

I marathoned the first post and I think it's about being a feeder.

because when the male is more hotter then the woman it BREAKS them and their confidence

she was a former fucking super model she most likely had a break down and started crying how FAT she is now but he doesn't care and puts on a front that he """loves""" her

a master of the body and deception

Attached: 1551907611781.jpg (543x539, 85K)

>d-dad... can i have but a crumb of food
>no my son an artist must suffer for his works

Attached: gettyimages-997760040-1024x1024.jpg (715x1024, 396K)

this is one of the very few pictures were keely shaye smith is genuinely happy
every other picture is a forced smile

what's the difference between then and now?

Attached: 4D41F81200000578-0-image-m-9_1529136118357.jpg (634x863, 62K)

You can't rush perfection.

Attached: architectkino.png (488x853, 612K)

Back then she was known as a model
Right now she is known as Brosnan's wife

Attached: 1545671535268.jpg (1000x1133, 232K)

I know the Architect's work is open to interpretation as with any other artist but this is a bit of a stretch

Holy fucking based

BROS WHAT THE FUCKS UP WITH THEIR KID

Attached: 345637874.jpg (208x199, 8K)

two distinct possibilities
a) he's an actor, and he's acting for the cameras
b) he is genuinely into it and loves that BBW

look up Pierce's waifu circa mid 90s, dumb fa/tv/irgins may not like it, but that is what peak female form looks like

Pierce himself is 6'1" so his son has gotta be like 6'7" easily

no it's completely reasonable

they were both extremely attractive objective 10/10s in their prime
why did he choose to get her fat and himself stay thin?
don't couples always eat together?
how could she have actually gotten THAT fat without effort?

she effectively can't leave him or has any bargaining power while he has maintained his figure """coincidentally"""

the inverse is chad highschool quarterback marries the stacy cheerleader and now 10 years later he has a broken knee and is a loser while she is working at a lawfirm
why wouldn't she leave him?

Attached: laugh.gif (400x224, 817K)

some user with a cool deep voice please record this shit

user, he might actually have a feeder fetish, not that he wants to laugh at his Masterpiece.

it would be extremely blasphemous

for you

part of the feeder fetish is complete and utter domination

Attached: 1552480278833.jpg (600x600, 53K)

>[13] And the French sticks and the dip were the third meal.
>[16] And The Architect made two great chins; the chin made of bone to provide foundation, and the chin made of fat to please him: he made cellulite also.
>[20] And The Architect said, Let the meals bring forth abundantly the lard that lays beneath the skin's surface and foul the metabolism that may ruin The Architect's good work on the good wife and her forthcoming mommies.

youre actually fucking hilarious

Can you imagine trying to show or explain this kind of humor to people outside of Yea Forums or Yea Forums?
>Oh yeah, hehehe, I love memeing about a formerly popular movie star who might actually have a feeder fetish and is in even more love with his hefty wife now than ever before!

This

Thanks m8

but im pretty sure reddit most likely has a dedicated board specifically for feeders and bbw's and other fetishes

yet Yea Forums is """""""""the weird place"""""""

Attached: 1555219677611.jpg (657x527, 53K)

We have /gif/ and the /d/ board user, what are you smoking?

>How art thou fallen from feeding, O Younan, son of emaciation! how art thou cut down the pounds, which didst weaken the nations

Attached: father of diets.jpg (1080x1512, 164K)

What would be the best piece of literature we could BROSNAN'D and enjoy for a long time

I had a fat gf once, never again, her tits drooped like depressed water balloons.

I take it after his first wife died, he had something break inside his mind?

Our Father who art the Architect, food be thy instrument. Shall fat become. Thy will be done, as it shows on the scales. Give our women their hourly gains; and forgive them their diets, as we forgive those who diet against us; and lead them not into salad, but into fast food.

tfw no pig wife to breed everyday why is life so unfair jesus

My friend, something inside his mind mended

Attached: bond.jpg (1024x1820, 148K)

why did he take a picture of ig: adelakorman?

>the virgin sneak a pic
versus
>the chad boastful photographing