Horrorverse

And so as the night approaches, so too does the new thread in all its terror. Question for the thread: What would you do if you ended up in the middle of a Crossed apocalypse scenario?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7t8gkeyPo1r77eon_500.jpg (485x750, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meninblack.fandom.com/wiki/Baltian_First_Contact
youtu.be/bLy04CF2Lso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shoot my self in the head.

Get myself a recreational/ amphibious vehicle, constantly wear Kevlar and chainmail. Go to New Zealand, Iceland, or Greeland and live in a cave.

Quick and more or less clean compared to what they'd do to you. Wise decision.

fpbp

Honestly, waiting them out would be a good plan. Y'know, were it not for that whole poorly conceived attempt to wipe them out for good that just leads to their numbers getting bolstered tenfold later on.

Would people like Freddy Kruger even change at all if they got infected?

Would he even get infected?

blow myself up with a grenade or something, no one is raping and shithing my body

Freddy's too inhuman to get infected, and the Dream Demons have full claim over him. If he were still human, then he probsbly wouldnt change at all given his past behaviors.

And I think even he'd get tired of the Crossed after a little while.

Honestly, msot Slashers should be immune or otherwise not too affected by the Crossed virus.

Somewhat off topic, but does any user think Fleshcook's dream of a merged society has any way of actucally functioning in reality, let alone thriving?

Attached: 20200219_201539.jpg (445x463, 122K)

This.
I mean, realistically speaking, the majority of Crossed would wipe themselves out in around 2 years, minimum. Sure, they'd certainly still exist and society wouldn't, but so few would still be alive that they wouldn't be a threat anymore. You just can't expect a person with no self preservation, who mutilates himself for fun and murders everyone he meets, to live longer than a year. It's only through contrivance that they even exist in their own comics.

I would expect a few enclaves of lucid Crossed like the Salt Clan to be around, but I feel like it's pretty likely they'll be wiped out once humanity regrouped.

No, never. There's no way to reconcile the two groups in any form. Even the most 'sane' Crossed are really just very good at keeping themselves from flying off the handle. They still have all the usual awful and evil traits.

Probably shit my pants in terror, then probably kill myself.

I guess we should be glad then. The brutality and depravity of the Crossed is bad enough, it would be truly Hell if human allies could somehow rein them in enough in order to construct even greater evil. Such a civilization would be a lot like those red skinned assholes, only with ballistics and having the capacity for space travel.

No. It could only work if the Crossed relegated themselves to being a fighting force that's specifically hunts and kills other Crossed.

Hell, they were *already* on the fast track to killing themselves, but the survivors got gung-ho and walked into an obvious trap, restarting the whole damn cycle.

>once humanity regrouped
Honestly I don't really think that would happen. The only way humanity could regroup would be after the Crossed were no longer a threat and by that point there wouldn't be enough people or infrastructure left to rebuild humanity. I mean nukes were getting dropped from the get go with the Crossed.

In wich series issue does this happen?

A year is a really fucking generous estimate for the survival rates of the Crossed.
I mean shit, Sepsis would take the majority of them in a few days after they 'Lol let me put potato peelers through my foreskin to look more edgy'

Crossed is a testament to what a bunch of uncreative fucking wash outs anyone that uses subversion or deconstructing other ideas as a basis for their story is.
They always think they're being edgy by going 'Realistically here's what'd happen, see, aren't I cool for making everything seem shit and basing it all in reality?!'
Except they, like every story teller, create their own set of retarded plot contrivances.

>How do the Crossed not die of infection
>Based on the fact they have no self-preservation and only sadistic impulses left, how did they managed to resist janking each other long enough to band together? And if it's 'because non-infected are more fun to ruin' then why don't they immediately fall into infighting the picosecond normal humans aren't around? They lack any impulse control after all
>What do they eat?
>Why don't they die of the cold and overexposure? Meth addicts are the closest thing we have to Crossed right now, burnt out from the inside by a single impulse that overrides self-preservation and those fucks die like flies
>What about the actually competent prepper types that do exist out there? Why are the only people that seem to survive to be protagonists the kind of person the writer can point at, sneer and go 'See, this is YOU' *Snortling intensifies*

In the same way that GRR Martin failed to go 'no plot armour' and instead just gave the plot armour to shitheads instead of the heroic characters, Crossed fails to do defy convention, it just created its own conventions.

Crossed +100: Mimic
It's one of the better stories.

That seems to be the only resonable solution every main character comes across, in most of the Crossed comics.
Or maybe getting infected on purpose.

You know, it would have been pretty funny if in the original run, the military just came along and killed off Horsecock's gang and told the survivors that the crisis is basically over.

Probably die horribly

>>What about the actually competent prepper types that do exist out there? Why are the only people that seem to survive to be protagonists the kind of person the writer can point at, sneer and go 'See, this is YOU' *Snortling intensifies*
And another reason why I Wished You Were Here is the best Crossed story.

Attached: Jackson my love.png (810x606, 738K)

There's also the fact that nuclear power as a scientific field just flat out doesn't exist anymore because they had all the scientists and technicians killed. Humanity in Crossedville may as well be back in the stone ages.

Makes you wonder what other stuff they must've got ridden off.

Realistically that's where things would've probably gone.
You'd see flare ups now and then, particularly in 3rd world countries. Hell it's the perfect terrorist bioweapon.

You know what would've been great? Crossed played out without the 'HUEHUEHUE I'M SO CLEVER FOR SUBVERTING ZAMBIE APOCALYPSE TROPES. Plz suck my dick' mentality
If they'd done something actually original with it.
>First few series focus on just how bad the virus is, survivors in the initial outbreak. Whatever country they're in pretty much breaks down overnight
>Rest of the world McNukes the shit out of it before it can spread after seeing what it does to people
>Next few volumes focus on the paranoia, the totalitarianism that ensues, the fear, hell, take 9/11, multiply by the Tokyo Sarin gas attacks and then factor to the power of mass rape-tortures being reported live on air during the initial outbreak
>Story goes between a group of doctors/first aiders that willingly go into the country to try and find survivors/a cure, survivors in that area and the politicians who are actually trying to catch up with the situation

After that?

Alright Yea Forums, let's say Avatar Press executives walked up to you and said that you must make a Crossed story that is bull. How would you do it?

Attached: Black Dice.jpg (500x315, 30K)

Ennis apparently just hated the people who talked about surviving the zombie apocalypse way too much.

Bull?

*that isn't bull*
It's shorthand for bullshit.

It woudlve been better if Ennis wasn't the kind of jackass who wants to "subvert le expectations" but still chooses to play everything more or less by the books,except without the Crossed bwing explicit wlaking corpses. Every tiem it seems like theyre actually going in some interesting direction with the Crossed, it just turns out "lulno it's just normal person/Corssed but with X done to them." It's tiresome.

Even the Homo Tortor, by far the single best thing to ever come out of Crossed, get turned from an actual eldritch origin story into some shitty fanfiction. Because Ennis is obsessed with making people guess at shit or supposedly catching them off-guard, but never does anything INTERESTING with the premise to warrant such a thing.

>Timeskips over time as things adapt and people get more used to it, outbreaks mostly happen in 3rd world countries since they don't have the infrastructure to stop it
>Next big event is the terrorist not-Sarin-Gas attack equivalent with the Crossed virus in a major city
Shit, that's already, what, at least 20 volumes worth. From there you can go anywhere, typhoid mary types and what's done about them (Or to them), biolab horror, people preppering the fuck out and escaping to islands, the resulting fall out of the entire world pretending they didn't just Nagasaki an entire country (probably America or China) and the economic results of that.

The world's your oyster. And that's me just describing one potential route to take it that I just pulled square out my ass by following the line of logic.
What you can't do is go 'these creatures that are effectively philosophical zombies, who lack logos and the capacity to resist short term pleasure for long term gain? They totes collapse the entire world senpai by banding together and not killing each other', shit, the Crossed shouldn't even be able to reload a gun because it requires complex thought.

The crux of the problem is, as always, creators going in thinking they know where they want the story to go before it gets there, rather than letting it grow organically.
A story is a thing with a life of its own, it grows and changes as you make it.
And if you already have an ending in mind, you're not going to let the world or characters react as is realistic and thus end up with bullshit contrivances that you have to ignore so you can pretend you're really, really smurt.

I know, that's what I'm saying, he went into it wanting to basically masturbate in the worlds face.
Ennis, you're no cleverer than anyone else given the things you failed to take into account.
Stop being an asshole and let people have some fun without having to deal with the foul reek of your smug contempt.

Attached: 1549224407504.jpg (512x547, 49K)

Would the Crossed even last long enough in the Horrorverse to build up towards an apocalypse scenario like they did in their setting?

Jackson? More like Mad Jack Churchill.

Probably not. There are far worse things out there then them.

Resident Evil x Crossed?

>After that?
Nothing, so many of these series are hell-bent on continuing the story past the point where it makes sense, keep to your layout and then end it with the cross being reduced to a few hundred smart ones hiding innawoods

>like they did in their setting?
The brutally rip apart survivors they catch, yet there are always thousands of crossed with no real physical damage running around, they don't even make sense in their own setting.

>Wesker fuses Uroboros and the Crossed virus

COMPLETE.

GLOBAL.

SATURATION.

Apocalyptic horror series usually take place on other Earths

Wait in my house for the week that it would take for lunatics with no sense of self preservation to kill themselves off, then wait another week for the military to mop up the stragglers.

And then I guess... I don't know. Go outside and hose blood off my lawn? Help the CDC burn corpse piles?

>Go outside and hose blood off my lawn?
Blood, semen, shit, stray intestines, all of the above, etc.

As has been stated before, unless the supernatural super-virus is somehow protecting them, all of the Crossed should really just die from disease, dehydration and starvation, blood loss, and plain exposure.

>tfw the Crossed get eaten by a passing demonic skywhale

Attached: 68f5df3e6ff5819.png (1000x1000, 46K)

By the comics "Down ending at all costs" philosophy, some blood would drip off of your roof onto you right when you walk outside, and you'll manage to infect a whole new wave of crossed. God these comics were written by such hacks.

Realistically?
Dive off the deep end and just kill anyone who seems to be Crossed, ending with myself.

>THE GOOD BOOK TOLD ME TO MAKE YOU DIE! THEN MYSELF!

I recall some earlier threads had some guy asking if MTG Phyrexia would fit in the Horrorverse, and general consensus was a pretty firm no on the matter. But after looking for horror related shit, I've found the next best thing. The Empire from Terra Hypnagogica are basically what would happen if you merged Phyrexia and the Time Lords together, and threw in demonic crack into the mix.

So to that guy: Yeah, the Horrorverse basically has its own Phyrexia. Except even nastier.

Attached: 278f25d5-bd7c-44c1-b865-e5c2a6fab1b9_z.jpg (750x1050, 258K)

Exactly.

I mean, fuck, everyone I know turning into an overtly psychopathic depraved monster instead of keeping their issues to themselves? Fuck that, I'm gonna rack up a high score of Crossed and hope I get killed by one of the few decent folk left.

>We recommend you douse yourself with something flammable, and gather in a confined space.

Attached: ATF.jpg (498x479, 34K)

Good old Uncle Dave.

It could be fun. Like Resident Evil Mercenaries Mode.

Don't the Crossed travel in huge mobs?

Wave horsecock around.

How to make the crossed work.

The crossed "virus" is actually partially supernatural and the crossed themselves are possessed by demonic spirits. Once possessed they can intrinsically tell who isn't possessed and will seek out the uninfected first. The only way they can sustain the possession is with constant bloodletting from the innocent or themselves. Possession gives the crossed a measure of supernatural resilience to disease, hunger, and pain but not to the level a zombie would possess.

Come to think of it, Resident Evil’s viruses would probably be a lot more dangerous than the Crossed.

The Crossed Virus isn't particularly dangerous. The Crossed are no different from regular people aside from mentality.

Early on, there probably were a lot of big hordes, but as the years drag by, it seems like most Crossed are now in small, insular groups. Regardless, most are too driven by their lust for death and destruction to really realize that running into machine gun fire is a bad idea though. Like, it would probably take two or three guys with some military training, a couple of arms, and a good supply of bullets to really mop up a Crossed horde. Hazmat gear would probably be ideal.

Yeah. The Crossed are a bit boring in comparison to the Progenitor Virus, T-Virus, G-Virus, Las Plagas, and the E-Virus.

Pretty much every single RE virus shits on the Crossed. And they're all 'technically' the result of pure science, rather than the magic bullshit supposedly fueling the Crossed Virus.

Probs try to kill one crossed and infect meself on purpose. Fuck normies in their salty cunt asses FUCK SHIT KILL CUNT!

That science must be pretty good if it can cause zombies that have already been killed to come back as fast zombies. Or make meat dinosaurs.

Ah, seems we've got an infected here.

Don’t forget some of the other strains. Like T-Veronica, T-Abyss, C-Virus, and T-Phobos.

I’ve never really read the Crossed comics, so how bad is it?

Resident Evil science is basically technomagic pretending that it gives even the slightest iota of a shit about actual physics. And all of that stems from the actual magic that is the Progenitor Virus.

The Crossed infected are physically identical to humans, but have the compulsion to rape, murder, torture, and generally do every evil thing ever and would often combine these things for horrific results.

t-Veronica seems to give less of a shit with pyrokinesis

Ah. Seems kind of boring.

It is.

Try to survive. If I'm about to get captured, I'd just infect myself with the virus immediately and hope I get the strain where I keep my personality except I just have a cross on my face.

>Elesh Norn spreads her good word everywhere

I'm ok with this.

Attached: __elesh_norn_magic_the_gathering_drawn_by_drawfag__sample-3bd2ec9b9894b5ea186f6117350aaf7b.jpg (850x850, 61K)

The more advanced stages of T-Abyss literally grant the infected the ability to shift out of reality briefly to teleport. Not even mentioning how every single virus in the franchise just seems to bullshit up new mass from nothing.

Anybody saying RE viruses aren't literal magic disguised as pathogens is a filthy liar.

Why is Ennis such a bitter cunt in general?

No and Crossed +100 was fucking retarded in so many ways in execution which is a crying shame as the premise is great. I love post-post-apocalypse fiction.

A supernatural force you can easily call writer feint is the only reason a force as self-destructive as the Crossed isn't entirely annihilated within the month, let alone fucking century.
Good god even removing the immediate darwin awards imagine how fucking easy it would be to bait a force with no self-preservation and impulse control, that's a military commanders dream for an enemy.

Guys, I was thinking maybe taking my girl to Camp Crystal Lake, like have a few drinks, go skinny-dipping and then go balls deep in her.

A weird thought I have was about the SCP foundation having an ongoing war against NERV.
The Angels secretly being work of the SCP based on what they retrieved from Adam before Kaji eventually brought it to Gendo

Attached: images (11).png (340x340, 9K)

Yeah, but it’s cool magic.
T-Abyss can go fuck itself though. I’m trying to get the speed loader by not healing right now, and the Scagdead and Rachel are being assholes. Why would anyone make a virus that makes giant organic buzz saws?

I'd honestly say the Empire is worse than Phyrexia in a lot of ways. Whilst a lot is still unknown, it's so utterly massive and all-encompassing that it's kind of obscene with the little implications we're given. Their only real limiter seems to be direct energy expenditure, and they basically consume and convert whole realities and dimensions on the regular to make up for it.

Not exactly sure how many of the monsters like pic related are actually a part of it or allied with it, but I'd assume most if not all. Which ups their numbers exponentially.

Attached: tumblr_f986a4e44b95ab03abeba53cab8446d5_a1c583ea_1280.jpg (750x1050, 482K)

What a fag getting assmad about preppers, sure theirs obnoxious cretins but that's the same of any place ideas gather.
Makes one want to actually speculate a Crossed/Rage virus plan

Shinji would be even more traumatized.

You'll come back again, it's got a life currrse!

RE viruses are a whole world above the Crossed, the worse Rashfilth gets is a few cunning ones mixed in with the sepsis sinks. RE are absurd highly mutagenic bioweapons that can only be beaten by vidya game logic.

Sounds like a good idea.

The Crossed should have the paranoia angle played way the fuck up, the Rashies themselves aren't the main vector as they are way too fucking murderous to start a horde, what should be terrifying are the flies, fleas and mosquitoes carrying around blood, shit and sweat to uncovered skin. THERE is your contagion Ennis you smarmy hack, not the dumb rape monsters that throw themselves in front of buses for fun.

No way user, The Crossed are varying levels of batshit insane. I doubt that whole dream of “a world where crossed and normals can coexist” can even be possible. There’s only been a few handful of Crossed who has shown any form of restraint and keeping themselves as normal as possible. Just around 5 or 6 out of approximately a couple million infected isn’t gonna get that dream anywhere.

>The Crossed are no different from regular people aside from mentality.

Except for when the plot demands that they be able to ignore everything that should have already killed them.

DON'T YOU DARE!

Attached: images - 2020-02-29T004255.519.jpg (300x318, 17K)

>Why would anyone make a virus that makes giant organic buzz saws?
This is the same virus that managed to infect and hijack a whole whale carcass with giant mutant worms and creates horrific ooze-lamprey monsters who are in perpetual pain as a regular thing. Not even mentioning that the only reason it even exists is because they fused an unknown deep sea virus with T Virus. Y'know. The virus that could already turn people into eldritch abominations on its lonesome.

RE scientists have no sense of right and wrong.

People keep on posting about bishoujo Jason, but forget there's the superior Beetlejuice mommy gf

Attached: images - 2020-02-29T004322.663.jpg (465x660, 45K)

Probably move up north to a cold environment or move to some island or Greenland and just wait it out. Either that or just blow my brains out. I’m not gonna get Slaaneshi-tier raped to death then eaten by those freaks.

Just like the time they took the T-Veronica Virus and G-Virus, two extremely dangerous viruses by themselves, and decided that putting them together would be a great idea, and created the C-Virus.

Now that you mention it, Slaanesh probably would enjoy the Crossed.

Who knows: Maybe the O5's take pity on the kid and induct him into Red Right Hand.

Of course it would. The Crossed are an odd mixture between Khornate and Slaaneshi aesthetics in many ways.

Attached: umbrellaissmart.gif (750x329, 45K)

Incredibly accurate. I'm like, 99% certain this is how the global bioweapon blackmarket formed in the Resident Evil verse.

Unf.

God. The E-Virus was bad enough. The idea that there could be even more of them that are worse is horrifying.

I personally prefer the Edward Scissorhands GF.

Attached: BA59B40B-C9F6-459E-AC81-6154C0C9F141.jpg (600x852, 82K)

RE Earth's biosphere should be completely fucked in a couple decades since terrorists are just regularly fucking around with new viruses every couple years.

Attached: Globster.jpg (340x218, 18K)

Yeah. There are probably still some traces of the T-Abyss Virus in the sea too. Not to mention the original Abyss Virus.

Don’t worry. Chris can fix that by chucking boulders at the terrorists.

keep a low profile. dont join groups

what a bitch boy

>it's another writers severely underestimates how effective a modern firearm would be against their monster horrorshow done properly
Crossed have to teleport between panels in order to overwhelm military platoons worth of concentrated fire with goddamn Zulu tactics.

Attached: wallace has had enough.jpg (232x244, 13K)

invoke pinhead and make a deal

>"Its because they can ignore the pain and keep going!!!"
I hate it when people defend that kind of stuff too. All the glorification of people surviving gunshot wounds has made the general public think the only reason you fall over from a bullet is because of the pain. If that were the case absolutely nobody would die in a warzone because they could always just turn around and run to a field hospital once they get a few holes in them.

morale plays a big part in battles. imagine an enemy that is relentless combine with their numbers and with the impending rape and/or death in your thoughts. you lose focus no mattter how good you you are

The relationship between gunpowder and morale peaked in the Napoleonic wars, the killing potential of Zulu hordes couldn't overcome the Maxim Guns so how in the fuck do you think that can overcome a modern firearm? I'm not talking about some nogunz petrified soccer mom but an actual infantryman with a chokepoint, let alone a squad.

Wasn't one of the ideas in these threads that there's an alternate Earth that's a barren wasteland that's used to contain any zombie or Crossed or other horror infectious thing that escaped its native Earth?

Zulo hordes isnt the crossed though.

Are you implying that it isn't?

The average person can still go outside without a gas mask and breathe without mutating. They're not at that point yet.

Attached: idBL4aOdaMe1c53Y1lykEdLaH-r8pVL2fy9vrusWXKo.png (963x1080, 1.01M)

Yeah, that's a thing. But I assume that some of them still infest places occasionally.

Unlikely. That boy is made for suffering.

Shinji needs hugs an good parents. Have Godzilla adopt him.

>Umbrella, SCP and NERV at a three way war
>Umbrella was spun off from NERV and their experiments with EVA influenced the company's goal to make BOWs
>EVAs are the only thing humanity can use against Kaiju invasions

>Freddy stalks Shinji in his dreams

>Shinji vs The Cloverfield Monster

Can we take a moment
He's baaaaaaaaack!

Attached: tumblr_n8r80fUTvn1riabgvo1_r1_250.gif (245x234, 1.94M)

Would you a Jason or a Freddy?

Attached: _sticker_available__horror_bishoujo_jason_n_freddy_by_glitchpirate_dcx503j-fullview.jpg (800x824, 98K)

They've come dangerously close however.

Jason

>spoiler
Being Shinji is truly suffering.

Freddy would probably stick on of those claws up my pee hole so Jason.

Attached: 58854168.jpg (850x960, 430K)

Jason, obviously.

What was that one comic with the family or whatever, and the crossed girl is pregnant in the barn like... completely fucking disemboweled and eating her own baby. Just merrily sitting there literally split open stem to stern with her guts on the floor like that shit is nothing.

It doesn't fucking matter if you can't feel pain when there isn't any goddamn blood left in your body. You'd be dead regardless.

Already looking better than that new Grudge movie.

Why do people make comics like this? Is this their fetish?

Basically, yes.

It's Ennis, so yes.

Unfortunate news for those who may not know it, but you can live for some bit of time with your guts hanging out.
Probably not a long time, but just enough for the thought of it to be very unsettling.

Why

Because sometimes people just want to do an edgy story based on their sick fetiches thinking it might look cool, but it ends up as garbage.

In his defense, he didn't write that issue

Kek.

Attached: C9DF5324-100B-4360-ACFE-7B4EBA824754.jpg (720x960, 180K)

Chris is a superhuman by now.

Attached: Fn1bln.gif (400x225, 2M)

Nah. There’s an old man that lives in a swamp that’s stronger than him.

Chicken Ghost is a good friend.

Agreed.

Long Horse and Bonesworth too.

Attached: Best Boi.jpg (682x1024, 159K)

Long Horse is best friend. Bonesworth too, but he never leaves.

Attached: F7C83990-2889-4102-8CFF-948F5CC5161A.jpg (400x522, 46K)

>no burned face or hydrocephalus

Why even bother?

Kotobukiya also has the canon design figures, and they look really good.

Attached: BBAC4E14-F912-403C-8E83-473A932A255E.jpg (600x900, 97K)

How many worms from Slither would it take to infect a Kaiju?

>THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Why didnt Umbrella ever just make a auoer soldier virus? If a guy with a gun can still take down a tyrant imagine what a lucid soldier could do jacked up on some super virus goop.

Too many resources for that.

Way, way, way too many. And that's entirely assuming said kaiju is completely immobile whilst it's happening and they do nothing else.

Some like Mothra or Battra probably *can't* be infected to begin with, being literal magic-fueld Gods.

They are very incompetent.

That too.

Same thing I'd do in case of zombie apocalypse.
I own a boat (well, my old man owns a boat, but I'm the only one using it). I can fish, know how to collect water...
The ocean is very fucking big, and you can survive at sea for a very long time. The Crossed aren't going to live long lives.

Ok Kenny

Still, he'd likely support that shit.

Attached: A484C966-5AAD-4B03-95E6-6F82765BE5CE.jpg (2048x1420, 373K)

They tried that in the Dawn of the Dead remake, did not work out

True, but Crossed aren’t undead.

Oh, no. It worked wonderfully. They lived well in the boat. It's just that not a single person in that boat was smart enough to think: "if anything, a small island is probably filled with zombies, not free of them."

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM AAAAAA

They only went on the island to get supplies

Mothman just has a lot of kids.

I seem to remember the island was their destination, but that's irrelevant. Point is still that they died on land and were safe on the sea.

You are a worm through time. The thunder song distorts you. Happiness comes. White pearls, but yellow and red in the eye. Through a mirror, inverted is made right. Leave your insides by the door. Push the fingers through the surface into the wet. You’ve always been the new you. You want this to be true. We stand around while you dream. You can almost hear our words but you forget. This happens more and more now. You gave us the permission in your regulations. We wait in the stains. The word that describes this is redacted. Repeat the word. The name of the sound. It resonates in your house. After the song, time for applause. We build you until nothing remains. The egg cracks and the truth will emerge out of you. You are home. You remind us of home. You’ve taken your boss with your boss with you. All hair must be eaten. Under the conceptual reality behind this reality you must want these waves to drag you away. After the song, time for applause. This cliché is death out of time, breaking the first the second the third the fourth wall, fifth wall, floor; no floor: you fall! How do you say “insane”? Hurts to be happy. An earworm is a tune you can’t stop humming in a dream: “baby baby baby, yeah!” Just plastic. So safe and nothing to worry about. Ha ha, funny. The last egg breaks now. The hole in your room is a hole in you. You came and we let you in through the hole in you. You have always been here, the only child. A copy of a copy of a copy. Orange peel. The picture is you holding the picture. When you hear this you will know you’re in new you. You want to listen. You want to dream. You want to smile. You want to hurt. You don’t want to be.

Attached: A worm through time.png (3840x2160, 3.68M)

>"There will be no sexmaking at my camp, user, or you'll get the chop-chop!"
>"But Jasona-sama, the only one I want to make sex with... is you."
>"N-nani?!"

Her mom will kill you if you try that.

Bullshit. There isn't a mother living, dead, or undead that would turn down the chance at having grandchildren.

Would she want her daughter to be with a guy who spends all day in a Vietnamese sweater knitting site?

Watch Smokey from a distance.

Sorry to say, but I actually have a job so I don't get to spend all my waking hours with you... ehhh, let's say "people."

Smokey may be atypically smart, but he's still a rape zombie. Plus, the last time someone watched him, it ended badly.

What about Judy?

She is literally retarded.

Why you think she's willing to fuck user? Besides better then a kiddy fucker.

Seventh Manifestation of Ahlmq'chteurgnmë'xil'yior, Lord of Vur'ghnulczeür

Attached: ERqoeu5WsAIFWcd.jpg (750x1050, 290K)

Pre-Czynthoëlean Xegh'yilqm'urvuoth Assimilator

Attached: ERgVaZdWsAEAm9I.jpg (750x1050, 244K)

Zjernkheöl Vlegn'zjür'cziilaq VIII, Blood Twilight Empress.

Attached: ER6GSwfWAAEzsDq.jpg (643x900, 226K)

37th Vestige Of The Son Of Cosmos

Attached: ERQ5ConXkAEQHpQ.jpg (750x1050, 251K)

Gastro-Phineal Coleoptic Jester

Attached: ERGohEvWoAANB3_.jpg (750x1050, 271K)

Spooky.

Should I finish reading Crossed+100 to start with Mimic?
Beacuse Im really trying really hard to like it. But the future lingo is really fucking everything up for me. Like its a cool idea and Moore is a nerd for linguistics.
But everybody sounds kinda retarded and as a non english native speaker is twice as hard to read.

Attached: StyleCapture_2020-02-29_20-16-29_434.png (1108x586, 1.03M)

They're actually a part of the same setting as and , though they feature in different stories.

It should also be noted that the images aren't the best indicator of size. Pic related features the MCof the story facing two similar looking demons and the raw size disparity is apparent.

>Frances Against Two Great Specters Of Mir'ahl'raeveq: Soumnvorra the High Priest, Khuol'Zemnorg the Vemnodevil.

Attached: tumblr_33ff7955aae54ec090dddd0e975717d6_43d1acb0_1280.png (750x1050, 1.58M)

It's okay user. I literally have no idea what they're saying in Mimic either.

Moore is a linguistic retard, his nuspeak doesn't make any fucking sense in origin and if the point is English became fragmented why do communities distant all speak this variant?
Hack.

The Nuspeak is one of the worst aspects of Crossed +100 but you'll get used to it and would generally come to understand it. Mimic is better at it, but not by much. It helps that Fleshcock, the main crossed guy, speaks in a modern way.

This sounds like a bad idea.

The Nuspeak stuff doesn't even flow like an actual language. You can't communicate with something like that, no matter how hard you bullshit it.

Attached: 0993a5dedc3fb7216f8559887f420fc12b8e4ba4v2_hq.jpg (978x1024, 53K)

Attached: 1559765074167.jpg (1572x938, 1.36M)

xemnu beats up every bad guy here

Attached: ourxemnu.jpg (1544x1570, 1.15M)

Attached: 1557666055415.png (1931x697, 325K)

Not Leprechaun. That guy’s a tough little motherfucker.

Reminder that he also has access to time travel now, basically making him the Doctor Doom of whatever autistic shit this is.

Attached: purple.png (297x500, 44K)

So does Ash and a bunch of other SCPs

The entity from Into The Pit wasn't William, or even Glitchtrap. It was explicitly noted as being fleshy and organic, and as having left the suit after accidentally hanging itself. It was probably some weird transdiemnsional demon that was drawn to the cursed brand.

Difference is Slick Will is not only a billionaire head of a company like Wesker, he's also completely immune to the law, manages to make dozens of murderbots which are not only extremely dangerous and can rip people apart like paper, but he also has the ability to tear them apart with his bare fucking hands, plus he's got a shitton of backup plans in case he dies and is building up a huge cult to sacrifice people so he can become a God of furfags.
He's like Doom, he's not only good in robotics, but also the occult and shit.

>implying that will didn't manage to snag a deal with it at some point due to sheer big dick australian energy
You underestimate the guy's sheer persuasion energy.

Well sure. I wouldnt put that past him. But the entity definitely isn't will. In fact, whilst there's definitely some groundwork from him, MOST of what's going on in the Fazbear Frights stories is coming from entities that Will likely had no direct hand in.

dont it was awful i just couldn't follow it i hated the slang they use if you really want to just read it online for free

Attached: 1573769734147.jpg (746x982, 157K)

you fnafags ruin every thread you put your greasy little dicks into

ok lmao

Eh, I can sorta deal with it since this has been going on for a while. But I can entirely understand the annoyance.

Anyway, World of Horror is out, and basically confirms Japan is too fucked up to be living in.

Attached: C6op_dIWsAAXIeM.jpg (1016x568, 237K)

He's already part of the 'verse as one of the giant aliens monsters that plagued Earth in the 50s and 60s.

Xemnu can easily come back anyways, he's no stranger to death and is easily one of the tougher monsters due to his sheer psychic abilities.

make all of crossed dudes watch the mcu and they will die

They would just kill you

If Xemnu causes enough trouble, then he just gets nuked by one of the Ultramen or gets a Mothra Leo ramming into him at "ohgodwhathefuck" FTL speeds. Or he gets eaten by some Junji Ito monster.

Not sure he's even really 'horror' at all, either.

He did basically debut in a horror comic before becoming a Hulk enemy, plus his mind control is extremely powerful once he actually wants something.
also no reason to not call him horror when you have fucking evangelion here

There was a crossed issue where a guy tried that but didn’t get a kill shot so his life ended with people fucking the new holes in his skull

I have a question: How did the Smokey storyline end

That was the only thing in Crossed that I was actually interested in and I stopped following it when his son and the twin bitches tried to kill him.

Crossed isn't about your right to free speech. Its about your right to good taste.

That’s right, all of these people died. How the fuck did they get Moore to do crossed?

You published nasty shit to sell comics.
It should have been censored.

Comics Code Authority ought to have pulled Comic's Unlimited license for that shit. No more 18+ nudie mags until you learn to be an adult, there goes all your adult sales, there goes all your adult income.

>He did basically debut in a horror comic before becoming a Hulk enemy, plus his mind control is extremely powerful once he actually wants something.
If so, then sure. A lot of the Horror Hosts started as proper horror characters before becoming more cape oriented after all. Still doesn't really change what will happen to him if he pissed off anything major.

>spoiler
I'd personally say Evangelion is more a drama or thriller than actual horror. It has *elements* of horror sure, but it's definitely not what one initially reaches for when it comes to horror stuff.

Later stuff turns it into pretty much straight psychological horror from what I've heard, but I've hardly seen any of that.

Prudish

Also, Eva DID cross over with Shin Godzilla at one point. So a version of NERV is certainly around in the Horrorverse in some capacity.

because people tend to think of bullets as tiny arrows rather than molten shards of metal that fuck up flesh from the inside.

Attached: ballastics.jpg (640x611, 58K)

That was the end friend, the attempt failed Smokey just gets out of the river with a new furious expression on his face. Presumably vengeance in mind.

You really do underestimate Xemnu's sheer skill in mind control. It's enough to work on even the strongest characters besides a few which are really immune to it like The Hulk.
As for his place in the Horrorverse, I'd say he's basically seen as a mascot by the general populace but is using their money to fund a rocket to get him off Earth.

of course there was. the crossed series was created out of, and continues to exist purely for, insipid spite

You can’t fuck up with a shotgun.

I can only imagine the type of bitter assholes who could write for a series like this.

>You really do underestimate Xemnu's sheer skill in mind control. It's enough to work on even the strongest characters besides a few which are really immune to it like The Hulk.
The number of things that might honestly fall for it on the kaiju side alone are really just (some of) Ultraman's monsters and maybe a couple incarnations of Ghidorah and Gigan. I can't see anyone else really getting fucked by it.

And given how many things fuck with the mind in horror shit, him bieng able to mind control shit will do him no favors long term. Imagine he tries to mentally hijack say, a Fifthist meeting. In a few seconds, Xemnu has either been SPIDER'd or he's gotten his mind ripped out and replaced with infectious and reality-breaking ideas.

He'd survive purely off of pretending to be a public mascot (At least in the areas that allow masquerade breaks like that), whilst trying to desperately figure out a means of getting offworld.

Shame. Smokey's storyline was a really interesting take on this whole scenario. A man that, even in his madness, refuses to accept that he'll just die forgotten after the dust settles.

>he doesn't know how far the xemnu hole goes
He's strong enough not just for his skills to work on regular people, but for the point where the only person immune is only one personality of the Hulk, he absolutely fucks over the rest by far.

Attached: rip xemnu.jpg (800x986, 370K)

And there's shit here that's jsut as likely to be immune to his mind-control, assuming he gets ported over. Again, Fifthists are a thing. Or IT. Or damn near every version of Godzilla. And so on. Not even mentioning the thousands upon thousands of reality-ending apocalypses lined up.

Xemnu is a medium-sized fish in an astronomically large, and progressively deeper and deeper ocean. He's swimming fine on the bits near the surface, but the deeper he goes, the more he gets dwarfed.

Attached: Archon_hundun_by_sunnyclockwork-db3lm2h.jpg (1000x1306, 123K)

No need to turn this into a power level contest my friend.
All I'm saying is that Xemnu would be a roughly dangerous threat in comparison to things like Pinhead or Jason.

Attached: oh me oh my.png (1110x489, 867K)

Everything in Horrorverse would be killed by Doomguy.

Attached: doom_2016-doomguy-vs-demon-in-hell.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Just don’t mess with rabbits and you’ll be fine

Doomguy is the kind of guy that would be pissed if you even suggested hurting civilians. His old CO is proof of that.

Jason isn't really a big threat outside of Camp.

Too busy fighting Hell.

Dusk Dude and Caleb could be a big problem though.

Attached: 5A8304C9-F6EC-4464-88ED-DD50B85ED3F1.jpg (1630x1248, 351K)

The Crossed are just Jeff The Killer.

He's definitely part of the Marvel Monster era, though I think for Horrorverse Prime just stick to the two pre-Marvel Universe comics and incorporating some things over if necessary, just not all of it. It's kind of like how Horrorverse Phantom Stranger will be based on the solo Phantom Stranger stuff from the 50's to the 70's (and maybe Vertigo) but not the JLA stuff.

Here's the two pre-Marvel Universe Xemnu stories.

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1051x1600, 412K)

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1068x1600, 550K)

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1051x1600, 543K)

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1066x1600, 576K)

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1048x1600, 561K)

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1070x1600, 567K)

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1067x1600, 575K)

Attached: RCO011.jpg (1052x1600, 575K)

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1057x1600, 534K)

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1063x1600, 585K)

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1051x1600, 618K)

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1055x1600, 559K)

Attached: RCO017.jpg (1058x1600, 552K)

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1053x1600, 575K)

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1024x1510, 551K)

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1024x1451, 595K)

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1024x1455, 604K)

I have a guilty pleasure Horror Manga I'm too afraid to share here.

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1024x1459, 585K)

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1024x1446, 610K)

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1024x1464, 623K)

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1024x1467, 634K)

Attached: RCO011.jpg (1024x1454, 602K)

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1024x1426, 597K)

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1024x1442, 591K)

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1024x1434, 626K)

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1024x1429, 564K)

Attached: RCO017.jpg (1024x1462, 610K)

And that was it until he got brought back for a Defenders story in the 70's.

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1024x1444, 598K)

Attached: AAD6BC83-62D2-402C-820C-A36BD522F6E5.png (706x874, 949K)

This was how Xemnu's return in Marvel Feature #3 was explained. He also was white instead of orange for unexplained reasons. I think the Horrorverse version of Xemnu should be orange to distinguish him from the regular Marvel version.

Everything after the Journey into Mystery stories is harder to include because they involve a lot of superhero stuff, so you'd have to pick and choose.

I was also gonna ask how Men in Black would factor into this on Horrorverse Prime, but if you assume the first Xemnu story took place in 1960 and the second story takes place three months after the first as said in then it's a whole year before the Baltian First Contact:

meninblack.fandom.com/wiki/Baltian_First_Contact

They wouldn't have any knowledge of Xemnu prior (MiB was still underfunded and unaware if aliens truly existed before the Baltian arrival) and you could pretend the Baltians assumed Xemnu was dead or off-Earth so he wasn't a high priority.

Attached: RCO018_1464758266.jpg (1072x1600, 760K)

This, I can't stress enough how much that pissed me off.
The idea of an advanced but sadistic civilization in acient times, so depraved that even retarded and primitive apes would rather commit suicide than face them is so intriguing, buuuuuuut
>Lel dis jus a joke :DDD

Yeah, it sucks.

I didn't notice till now but that Defenders story had a footnote referring to Monsters On the Prowl instead of Journey Into Mystery, so I looked it up and found out that they reprinted the original stories but changed Xemnu's colorization.

Attached: MonstersOnTheProwl011-00.jpg (1014x1527, 519K)

And obviously edited so not to confuse with the green Hulk.

Attached: MonstersOnTheProwl011-02.jpg (947x1460, 509K)

Speaking of Horror Hosts.

Attached: Creepy 39 138.jpg (1280x1661, 736K)

Attached: Creepy 39 139.jpg (1280x1661, 724K)

Attached: Creepy 39 140.jpg (1280x1661, 725K)

Attached: Creepy 39 141.jpg (1280x1661, 714K)

Attached: Creepy 39 142.jpg (1280x1661, 734K)

Attached: Creepy 39 143.jpg (1280x1661, 681K)

Attached: Creepy 39 144.jpg (1280x1661, 648K)

Attached: Creepy 39 145.jpg (1280x1661, 644K)

They probably would infest some Earths but it'd be limited. The solution would be to dump the problem on that barren wasteland alternate Earth and seal it from the rest of the multiverse.

Bayonetta can easily kill them.

this.

how would Doomguy fare in the crossed universe?

Y'know how he gets very, very angry when he gets told to shoot up civilians? It would be like that, except purely murderous.

Jeff never really raped anyone, far as I can tell. And he had a really specific method to his murders.

The Crossed are just retarded rape zombies with damn near zero higher thought.

The Crossed would shit themselves in pure fear.

>it was magic all along

Man, fuck that.

That was literally the only interesting part about the Crossed.

Please say you’re joking

In the horrorverse I like to think The Invisible mans suits become main stream and even major organisations like the SCP foundation and NERV use the suits
Maybe even some slashers try to get the invisible suits in order to make slashing more easy

Attached: 570284CB-2646-4290-ADD1-00B9C7353E85.jpg (178x283, 4K)

This.

But what if They fuse together?

I though he took a chemical

Attached: ER95m7SXYAEzMh3.jpg (2000x2000, 198K)

Attached: DriiecNW4AAEZdd.jpg (900x1200, 245K)

Sounds about right for them.

why won’t he leave

Bonesworth's like that one friendly but irritating college roommate of yours, except he turns into a near permanent fixture very quickly. Now combine that with all the curiosity of a puppy.

>Hey user, I heard you were going to hang out with Andy.
>You better show up, it would be sad for Andy if you...Didn't make it

Attached: chucky.jpg (1200x1492, 287K)

It's a suit in the new movie.

I was thinking that when watching the movie. I mean, someone in the government had to know what he was working on, and since her entire defense rests on the suit being real, she's inevitably going to get arrested.

I like the Kevin Bacon movie, that gorilla was freaky

Why is user hanging out with a 6 year old boy?

Nah. I have plans at a town called "Silent Hill." Won't be able to make it.

Well then you'd better hope that Earth is still sealed off from the rest of their Multiverse.

On the other hand how would each of those things affect each other? Like hordes of Crossed vs hordes of zombies vs hordes of Xenomorphs?

>On the other hand how would each of those things affect each other? Like hordes of Crossed vs hordes of zombies vs hordes of Xenomorphs?
Consider this: Crossed Xenomorphs.

But could zombies eat them?

With how inorganic Xenomorphs are AND the acid blood? No way.

The Crossed are entirely fair game however.

>I dunno user, why are you hanging out with my 6 year old FRIEND Andy?

Attached: chucky bishoujo.jpg (1080x635, 130K)

I'd love to see how Tucker and Dale vs Evil would fit in such a universe.

If only as Perennial Everyman in the wrong place...

Xenomorphs are silicon-based life forms so there's literally zero chance they could be infected by Crossed.

Actually it's an intelligent commentary on religion, just went over your heads.

You don't have friends, Chucky.

Yeah, this is pretty much going to be the case. But assuming some other awful infection assimilated the Crossed and assumes their properties whilst eating/being eaten by the the others, they probably won't be spared the resultant atrocity.

Wouldn't the Crossed be eaten by zombies first?

Leave the cities, find secluded areas, within a few weeks theres no logical reason they should still be left. It's supposed to be a take that to zombie stories but it still doesnt hold up.
>they're crazy and will kill each other and infect normal people
Then they wouldn't last long
>they're normal people but crazy
Then any organized force could easily handle it, and they still need to eat and drink, which would either require cooperation or hunting competently, something a crazy guy who fucks dolphins shouldn't have the patience or skill for

>Most malevolent forces avoid the Sons of Sparda, or The Betrayer as some call him.
>The Army of Darkness found out the hard way.
>Dante & Vergil are marked for killed on sight. No tricks, no possession, just deader than dead.

>No matter the attempt made on their lives, the two brothers always manage to escape. Usually with maximum casualties on their oppositions side
>Nearly every single evil force (At least, the ones not so unfathomably transcendent so as not to care) simultaneously loathe, fear, and respect the Betrayer's spawn.

Attached: laira.jpg (789x1024, 206K)

Attached: 1550708194129.gif (480x480, 243K)

Probably. Though even zombies should really know better than to eat garbage.

Andy isn’t your friend.

Their brains are literally rotting. They wouldn’t know any better.

Touche.

Which issue explains the origin of the crossed virus?

I never understood how someone could get "infected" just by touching some blood.
If they are raped or get infected from an open wound sure, but skin is literally designed to protect the body from diseases from touching something. It's not a sponge that soaks up the things you come in contact with.

Ennis is retarded.

Ennis is a goddamn idiot.

>Well aren't you smartasses just hilarious?

>Say anything about me and my Andy and I will KILL YOU BOTH

Attached: chucky 3.jpg (640x960, 96K)

>my Andy
/ss/?

>insert screaming Andy.jpeg here

Hyper Nabopolassar Chlamyde-Gluoth

Attached: ESEUHIzX0AACK8X.jpg (750x1050, 280K)

Just made the mistake of reading Crossed Psychopath. I only stuck it out to the end hoping that Harold would get his comeuppance but no.
The art is good, I just had to glance over alot of it later on, it was just too much gore. Ive never felt unwell from a piece of media before.
Wish I stopped at 'Wish you were here,'

the lapham stuff is bad

I need a minds eye enema now
I suppose that can be said for alot of Crossed, which only really shines when it breaks down human behaviour in the face of becoming a victim of the Crossed. Why people would even try to keep on living in the face of a non-existent future.
But that. That was just sick

youtu.be/bLy04CF2Lso reminds me of this

Crossed is all kinds of fucked up. I think most people only stick with it in the failing hope that things start looking up for humanity later.

How nightmarish.

Attached: 14F81FBF-1D62-475E-A3B7-6EA69C80ACDA.jpg (1167x1654, 234K)

Honestly, I could see IT doing this.

Attached: A2DAE629-BBAD-482D-89B9-61AF7C83B278.jpg (846x1200, 152K)

what are the worthwhile crossed stories? i've read the original ennis series and wish you were here. tried +100 but the nuspeak is insufferable

>nuspeak
I still don't get how islam got spread so wide, I mean Christianity fell out of practice for clear reasons but why islam.

Attached: Islam Aiggy.jpg (1200x1691, 283K)

Everyone wants 72 virgins when they die.

Attached: 7FEEB66A-59DC-465F-B8B4-C84DB9241044.jpg (846x1200, 145K)

Why are her tits so huge?

Who's the dumber one? Jason or leatherface?
She a big girl

Attached: 1580698562429.png (700x772, 537K)

For you.

Maybe with cyanide, I don't have the guts to shoot myself.

Tell me about Leatherface. Why does she wear the mask?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>Who's the dumber one? Jason or leatherface?
Leatherface, without question. Though he didn't start out that way.

They’re both equally retarded.

She doesn’t know how to express herself

To attract victims.

Not a bad idea

How do other slashers interact with each other in the horrorverse?

Making pinhead kill them

I feel bad for Smokey. Fucked over by Zombie THOTS.

Attached: C49214FB-9A54-4E23-8851-8E2DDC810BD3.jpg (445x485, 215K)

You have to solve the puzzle box first, user.

Original Crossed
Family Matters is really good if you like cowboy themes.
Psychopath is kind of a mandatory read if you want access to at least 4 Badlands Chapters.

Badlands is either extremely hit or extremely miss. The Feminism story in itself is retarded though. But most of the arcs are solid.

Attached: 5F27A2F1-0D27-42F2-8D51-09607039A7C9.jpg (530x487, 261K)

Oh also, I know you already read Wish you were here. But I do think it's one of the better stories in the set.

Decently overall I'd say, but there's probably some periodic in-fighting or conflict over a victim or plain territorial schisms.

Attached: 0D8CAC15-AF9A-4467-A7ED-BF25533B26A3.jpg (600x816, 69K)

No sex at Camp, kids.

But what if I have sex with the thing threatening to kill me if I have sex?
Does it have to kill itself as well for sexing it up?

Leatherface. He was a defeated by a fat guy with a wrench

You still die. It just gets...delayed.

I would unironically live a fulfilling life if I manage to gtfo of the city and find a firearm and ammo (I probably wouldn't manage to). I am paranoid, detached, enjoy hardship and don't miss comforts. So I'd just have an excuse to hole up in the woods and hermit it up.

She’s already dead, so she’ll just kill you.

One of the Badlands arcs, but it's shown to be bullshit after.
So in the end, still no one knows.

Retard strength in girls instead goes straight to the tits.

Attached: 54363456356.jpg (534x362, 93K)

Seems legit to me.

Attached: 99752D22-3B8D-4071-BDEB-ACDD453409E4.jpg (718x1024, 89K)

Makes sense