Duck Thread

What do you think of them?

Attached: download (65).jpg (218x232, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MattyDanner/status/1232556481444077568
youtube.com/watch?v=qp9ZsBow7Ak&t=3m10s
inducks.org/story.php?c=I TL 1852-A
deviantart.com/nintendomaximus/art/Meet-Rockerduck-7184584
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrMd58JJS0
youtube.com/watch?v=gRoEpy4ntP8
youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
entertainmentearth.com/product/disney-the-three-caballeros-backpack/lfwdbk1039
entertainmentearth.com/product/disney-the-three-caballeros-ziparound-wallet/lfwdwa1210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute n plump

I love Ducks.

First for wanting to fist fenton.

Attached: 1bc02677-5740-43cc-aa2a-a824c64ba034.jpg (320x320, 23K)

What is the best duck and why is it the Mallard???

Attached: 1200px-Grave_eend_maasmuur.jpg (1200x1109, 353K)

Because they wear small dog masks.

They make for the best waifus.

Attached: My Fingers Point.jpg (675x652, 73K)

the perfect couple.

Reminder: As of a few days ago the possibility of Caballeros season 2 is still on the table, and it would include more characters from the film like Pablo
twitter.com/MattyDanner/status/1232556481444077568

Attached: ERomLIoUYAIViOe.png (745x674, 15K)

>Pablo
I don't know if it'd be a south pole episode or a Gapalacco island episode. Or maybe they'd go sailing with him and have trouble crossing the meridian line.

My idea is that he makes it to the cabana somehow
See the furnace in the back? It's a pretty clear reference to the one in the film

Attached: 5155e0f8b43e10e4d6886dd4b57ef166.jpg (1191x671, 80K)

Holy shit I didn't even catch that good eye. If they're keeping up his theme it might be Jose sets Pablo up somewhere nice in South America to chill.

agreed.

Attached: 1523610383127586138.gif (500x288, 1.86M)

i really hate what's happened to disney comics in the states. the idw books had a very good run until the last year or so but i've heard a lot of disney books have been neutered in content, more or less.

Mandarin duck shits on it

Attached: E5D6AD45-C7BB-4FEF-817E-A430E37B850A.jpg (1002x745, 224K)

Are there more gifs of that skit? I could use more Daisy material.

Useful.

Attached: 1582675002298.jpg (1212x804, 245K)

they're the boys whose stole my wallet.

The first and the only

Babby ducc

Attached: 5452E7B6-6FE1-41B9-A426-C7F3EEF4313F.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

that animal farm movie seems to have quite a budget

holy shit please warn if you’re going to post spoilers user

I fucking hate modern art.

Donald's finally back in war to kill gooks.

sad

They're were some other anons in the last thread who wanted to rape him so

China: send 100000 ducks
USA: send one donald

Fenton is not for rape
He is for gentle love making and snuggling and pegging

>Mallard
You mean Drake Mallard?

Attached: download (37).jpg (266x190, 5K)

If you ever wondered where Donld got his name...

Attached: egg7.jpg (1512x1010, 1.42M)

Fuckers are stupid as shit.
All the males will form a line and pursue a female to rape her and you can just pick them off two or three at the time depending on your gun.

dunno, the aylesbury is pretty cute tho

Attached: jemimapuddleduck.jpg (600x600, 240K)

>When you put a picture of Rockerduck, and no one talks about it.

Attached: download (66).jpg (225x225, 15K)

Most Americans probably aren't familiar with him.

We have a better waifu than Della Duck.

Attached: b518841b1861bb9a3e239e666f0c84cf.jpg (564x784, 48K)

Well, it should, considering he was invented by Carl Barks, as a parody of John D. Rockefeller.

Great business rival.

Attached: disney-tutto-paperino-le-grandi-sfide-zio-paperone-vs-rockerduck.jpg (650x650, 99K)

Agreed. Plus Glomgold.

Attached: 3b758f9de4535c81679e78c78d510144.jpg (480x677, 56K)

I don't know, but to me Rockerduck's secretary and butler are a bit of a sexy guy. Yes, his name is Jeeves, in Italian Lusky.

Attached: download (67).jpg (199x253, 17K)

If Pablo were to appear, Miguelito Maracas would also have to appear.

Attached: Pancho4.jpg (340x276, 16K)

Yeah, but those aren't exactly popular in the US.
There are the European comics, a brief part in Don Rosa and that's about it.
Maybe if they put him in the new Ducktales, but they already got Glomgold as a rival.

plus, in DT we'll never see stories about business fight because is all random adventures.

Rockerduck is in DT2017.

In fact, Rockerduck was supposed to appear in the original Ducktales (1987 version, not Nu-Ducktales), but for some circumstances they didn't put it. Well, the adventure would be with the conflict of the three of them, but the creators probably don't answer it and they don't care. Otherwise, Rockerduck appeared in Nu-Ducktales in few episodes, but a lot of comic book fans were disappointed.

Yes, but a lot of us who love comic books have been disappointed. Especially how they made Jeeves, like the one in the James Bond movie, I forgot his name, but he looked creepy with those metal teeth. Here are some reactions.

Attached: Screenshot_186.png (703x950, 398K)

Why can't you just admit that this is your own opinion?

That's because John D. is second rate compared to Flintheart Glomgold in the comics.

What I said is my opinion, but the picture I took is from a fan who loves Rockerduck and Jeeves, and because of that she got very angry and wrote such a comment. And she's not the only one.

Yeah, yeah, whatever, demona-silverwing.

From what I remember, through all the duck comics I've read when I was younger, although Glomgold was a bigger threat to Scrooge, Rockerduck was more of a constant adversary. Comics tend to use him 9 out of 10 times whenever they just need a rival for Scrooge.

Kinda sucks that Glomgold already has the "wacky rival you don't take seriously" thing in DT, because that's part of Rockerduck's charm.

In fact, she's Salemaru, which reblogged from the Demona-Silvering blog.

Not really. Glomgold rarely is used in the comics while Rockerduck is one of most recurring enemies together with BB and Magica.

True.

Attached: tumblr_60f39a8aa055c93b270e4622a85b6152_c68210b9_250.png (235x294, 82K)

Yes, but in this comic book, Glomgold and Rockerduck are allies.

Attached: download (68).jpg (182x277, 25K)

I know, but this was a special case.

If I remember correctly this comic illustrates their differences pretty well. Rockerduck is just a business rival and isn't all about the "killing" stuff, while Glomgold is just pure fucking evil

NOOOO FUCK I UNSAW THAT SHIT YEARS AGO WHY DID YOU REMIND ME

I would totally fuck it up the ass

I was waiting for you
You’re late

That is the point of these characters and it is a shame they did not insert Rockerduck in the original Ducktales. In Nu-Ducktales, the qualities of Glomgold and Rockerduck have been replaced by them, so Glomgold is a clown and Rockerduck is a villain with a creepy helper.

Cute best friends

Attached: ER6MAtaW4AAa93C.jpg (1597x883, 97K)

Yep.
Rockerduck has some "worthy opponent" stuff going on, Glomgold is just a bad egg.

Found my image. You'd never ever see this with Glomgold.

Attached: WorthyOpponents.png (557x306, 336K)

They're gonna steal your money in a blink

I love them.

pretty much.

as Italian who has grown with Rockerduck and not Glomgold, I kinda dislike the push to make Glomgold THE adversary of Scrooge.

If anything, they should have made Glomgold the adversary in Adventuring while Rockerduck remaining the main Business opponent.

Especially because Rockerduck in Italian stories was often shown being active in investing in the newest technologies, markets and trends, costing him money but giving him an edge over Scrooge's obsolete(because cheapstake) products. Until Scrooge gets an improved version from Gyro for free, I mean.

Glomgold should be the 2nd richest for liquid assets, and Rockerduck 3rd only because he actually invests a lot all time

That’s quite the overreaction. I think it’s kinda cool. He looks actually creepy, especially since this is a Disney cartoon.

>literally who
>tumblr

that time that Rockerduck was Boss Hogg

Attached: paperino cugino duck.png (669x663, 772K)

What separates Glomgold and Rockerduck is that latter just inherited his wealth from rich daddy whereas Glomgold was always the dark mirror of Scrooge: self-made man, but one that did not avoid illegal means to achieve his wealth unlike Scrooge who made his fair & square

>Rockerduck is that latter just inherited his wealth from rich daddy
Rockerduck inheriting his fortune is actually a non-issue in most of Rockerduck stories.
Hell, I'm quite sure most Italian authors(the most prolific Rockerduck writers) didn't know about it.

If anything, Italian Rockerduck, especially in the 70s-80s, was a New Rich in contrast to Scrooge Old Rich.

Also: Scrooge made it "fair&square" is another concept very Don Rosa that most writers ignored in Italy... he was a BUSINESSMAN.
Which means he stole, cheated and lied and exploited his workers.

I grew up with the same Italy-dominated Duckcomics, and you are outright dishonest with that. Its true that in those Scrooge occasionally strayed, but he almost always regretted that kind of shit unlike Rockerduck who was unrepentant about it. My favorite issue was the one where Donald replaced Rockerduck's butler and actually earned some respect from his adventuring & miscellaneous skills until Jeeves & Scrooge plots to get him fired succeeded & status quo restored

I was referring mostly to 70s and 80s, you seem to refer more to 90s and later

Italian Scrooge chilled a lot over years

Attached: Daisy's Nieces pic.png (318x436, 147K)

>that bashful chuckle

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2020-02-29 19:03:32 +0000.png (1920x1012, 1.61M)

Depending from the writer. Most of times were Martina and Cimino to write him in this way.

>daisy as a siren
Now that would be a fun idea to go with Donald being a sailor.

Speaking of nieces, it should be mentioned that Rockerduck also has 5 nephews, and these are Arsène, George, Patrick, Simeon and Ricky Rockerduck. One is like Donald, the other in particular, and the other three are like Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Attached: george.jpg (417x200, 36K)

I love that the three of them are best friends.

Attached: tumblr_559982e16b707eccec1ab1112b1e2727_45cd9a75_250.png (250x188, 56K)

>Arsène, George, Patrick, Simeon and Ricky Rockerduck

Attached: Nipotirockerduck.jpg (340x119, 22K)

Is it true that Scrooge and Rockerduck are related to this lady who is their aunt?

Attached: Aunt_Eider.png (976x956, 399K)

nah, "Aunt" was just how they would call her out of respect.

The nephew seems like a chill guy, not like Donald at all.

>What separates Glomgold and Rockerduck is that latter just inherited his wealth from rich daddy
Don Rosa's portrayal of the character does not have priority, and that backstory is only used by him.
Him winning his fortune from Scrooge predates it, easily.
>The story 'Il matrimonio di Zio Paperone' ("Uncle Scrooge's Wedding"), created by Massimo DeVita (art) and Elisa Penna (story) tells another tale about the origins of Rockerduck's wealth and his rivalry with Scrooge. The story is told by Scrooge's secretary, Ms. Quackfaster, to Scrooge's nephews Donald and Huey, Dewey and Louie. Many years ago, when Rockerduck was not as rich as he's nowadays (he was a starting millionaire), he ran into Scrooge in the Millionaires Club. They started arguing and decided to settle their argument with a game of golf. If Rockerduck was to defeat Scrooge, he would win half of Scrooge's entire fortune. It looked like Scrooge was going to win. However, a bee stung him while golfing, so he missed the last hole, leading Rockerduck to win. He then won half of Scrooge's fortune.

Donald's chill when life's not fucking with him.

Attached: 78104395_p3.jpg (1075x1518, 769K)

Robax is based.

Translation?

I don't speak moonrunes.

Attached: 77448543_p5.jpg (1024x768, 614K)

Attached: 1571249661702.jpg (1062x739, 343K)

Ducktales potentially coming soon

Thanks for the announcement, but I'm not interested in that.

>Magica at 3/7
Well at least one episode will be good.

Gay
>daisy
>fun

Attached: tumblr_pykgx1jHMI1xac1n7o1_1280.png (1280x1478, 1.54M)

Daisy is fun.

Daisy is fun and she matches lethal beauty luring men to their deaths quite well. As does Magica.

Attached: Magica Mermaid1.png (686x643, 872K)

This is really fucking gay

This redesign for this duck looks like the duck I draw and who stars in films sometimes. Not by a lot but he has a tie/similar color and hair. I am suspicious.

It's drawn by a fujoshit.

This is really cute. They clearly knew each other before Della got yeeted to the moon and i think it was confirmed that Gyro built the rocket. If that “so easy even Della could do it” jab from the instruction manual is any indication they were either friends who liked to rag on each other for fun or they actually hated each other which would be funny desu

The only duckcest pairing that matters

>Fujoshitting Donald and fucking Gladstone
But like why? If you're going to fuoshit why not someone who actually gives a shit about him like one of the Cabs

>why not someone who actually gives a shit about him
the fact that Gladstone doesn’t give a fuck about him makes it hotter

Sorry Angones, this dude deserves happiness

Attached: img_0981.gif (351x474, 23K)

Donald has to keep busy while the latino fuck buddies are back home.

Attached: f03ba3ca-6bb8-4735-81d2-98be2cbe5744.jpg (2048x2731, 1009K)

I wish they showed Gyro in the series having positive interactions more. They made him needlessly insufferable these last 2 seasons

>why not someone who actually gives a shit about him
There's loads of stories where Gladstone helps Donald out without any ulterior motive.

> Donald canonically being seduced by one of his nephews cross-dressing: youtube.com/watch?v=qp9ZsBow7Ak&t=3m10s

Why are the duck comics so unknown in the USA, when Disney is an American company?

Capeshit

Why are so many of the comic ducks just sameface Donalds with glasses or hair or some other little tweak?

>as Italian who has grown with Rockerduck and not Glomgold, I kinda dislike the push to make Glomgold THE adversary of Scrooge.

Glomdgold was his rival in the Barks comics though since he got three full length appearances and was depicted as a direct counterpart to Scrooge in a way that no other character was.

Rockerduck was just a throwaway character for a ten page story that was latched onto in Europe for whatever reason.

Combination of a distribution model that isn't particular kid-friendly and the failure of the Disney Comics imprint in the early '90s pretty much removed them from the public consciousness in the States.

Comics for kids pretty much died in the late '80s anyway.

I agree, I don't understand why they made him such a negative character, when Gyro was always a pleasant character both in the original Ducktales and in the comics.

Attached: GyroGearloose.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Based

Conversely, Rockerduck has more than 2000 stories as the rival while Glomgold is likely still around 100-200.

I also like Glomgold and Rockerduck as Scrooge's opponents, and Scrooge as a true bastard. Glomgold is a dangerous opponent who wants to destroy Scrooge, and Rockerduck is an opponent who ridiculously combats Scrooge while keeping pace with modern technology. I love how Rockerduck eats his hat, every time he loses to Scrooge. Seriously the three of them are a couple. Otherwise, I love how Glomgold shoots a gun.

Attached: images (68).jpg (264x191, 15K)

Even without drawing any comparison to others media, DT17 Gyro is just unpleasant all the times. Not even in a jerk with a heart of gold way.

damn I need more of this

I would totally fuck donald up the ass

this looks like some fan made comic. this cant be real

of course it's fanmade dumbass

>of course it's fanmade dumbass

>calls someone else a dumbass because not everyone knows everything there is to know about the comic world

keep sperging

everyone look at this dumbass thinking Donald is gay for his male cousin in canon

>everyone look at this dumbass for trying to act superior with his comic knowledge

>Angones
That producer who writes the story for Nu-Ducktales fooled us by saying that Fethry's birthday was February 29th, and it's actually August 2nd, since he first appeared in Italian comics in 1964, in American two years later. I know that the Nu-Ducktales universe is totally different, but at least they could stick to part of the original and not change everything completely. I don't mind the changes, but they don't change that the person is totally and completely different from the previous incarnation.

Attached: Fethry.png (1391x1911, 1M)

I would totally go gay for donald. and fuck him up the ass

It's totally real user. It's in the latest IDW Donald Duck issue.

cool ill go buy it and check it out! thanks user!

>Gladstone doesn’t give a fuck about him
Actually he likes to show of his possessions to him to make him mad for some reason.

Sauce?

Nemo propheta in patria

>Donald replaced Rockerduck's butler and actually earned some respect from his adventuring & miscellaneous skills until Jeeves & Scrooge plots to get him fired succeeded & status quo restored
Anywhere I can read that?

>Rockerduck was just a throwaway character for a ten page story that was latched onto in Europe for whatever reason.
Cause he's just cooler.

Supposedly his big ep in S3 will involve flashbacks so I’m guessing that if we get anything involving Gyro in a pleasant interpersonal relationship it’ll be then. Sounds like something in his past fucked him up. Would fit with the ongoing theme of isolation in the show.

It's a shame that any animated series has not even referenced them

>In fact, Rockerduck was supposed to appear in the original Ducktales
Where did you get this info? I never knew this. I’m honestly surprised the original DT writers would have been familiar with such an obscure character in the pre-internet age.

He also has another nephew in this story (on the far left in the image): inducks.org/story.php?c=I TL 1852-A
The story is about how Donald and Rockerduck’s nephew have to compete in a video game.

Attached: CC45D275-3699-4F09-84BB-B47BAFAB2AB9.jpg (380x189, 115K)

Rockerduck was cool in his first appearance though, I can see why people latched onto him

Attached: Uncle_Scrooge_378_50.jpg (1336x970, 605K)

Rockerduck appeared in the new Ducktales series but he is like a different character so you likely did not recognized him

Attached: 152086_0005-450x0.jpg (450x253, 19K)

He looks like a fucking plantation owner

Quick storytime for the one or two Fethry fags out there

Attached: 1.jpg (1399x2259, 537K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1410x2218, 526K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1399x2200, 572K)

/an/ would disagree with Donald in the last panel

Attached: 4.jpg (1395x2164, 576K)

something bout seeing these comics when they fight and they are on top of each other is just so sexy

Attached: 5.jpg (1398x2191, 547K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1409x2179, 533K)

Thanks for the storytime. I love Fethry but god what a cunt

Gyro and Della were lovers.

deviantart.com/nintendomaximus/art/Meet-Rockerduck-7184584
"This picture is of another Disney character you've probably never heard of, unless you've been reading my reviews for the "DuckTales" TV movies. His name is John D. Rockerduck, and he's Scrooge McDuck's competitor for the title of the world's richest duck. Yes, I know that the title for "Second-Richest Duck" is also given to Flintheart Glomgold, but believe me, Carl Barks had actually created this Rockerfella reference five years before Flinty came on the scene! Ironic, isn't it? Also ironic is the fact that Rockerduck never appeared again in American comics after his first appearance, just like many guest stars in Mario and Pokemon cartoons. But while Johnny never appeared in American comics, he became a recurring antagonist in Italian comics.
Strangely enough, Rockerduck was probably the only Barks/Rosa comic character to not be incorporated into animation on "DuckTales". Why not? Maybe the production crew feared the younger viewers would get this guy confused with Glomgold. After all, some translators of the Italian-made Uncle Scrooge comics sometimes mistook Rockerduck for Glomgold, and vice-versa. Maybe it's due to the fact that they're both "The Second-Richest Duck" and they're both intent on trying to one-up Scrooge, even hiring the services of the Beagle Boys. Personality-wise, Rockerduck and Glomgold are alike, but description-wise, no. As you can see above, Rockerduck looks nothing like Glomgold, and if he did appear in animation, he probably wouldn't have a Scottish accent like Glomgold (and Scrooge) has."
This is the answer I found.

It literally says nowhere in this text that Rockerduck was supposed to appear in the 1987 series. Also it’s a post by a fan, not someone who actually worked on the show.

Even though Rockerduck was not used in US comics, staff (who comprised of some people from Europe) were most likely familiar with him. Glomgold eating his hat is probably a nod to Rockerduck.

>he doesn't know about the chattel slavery episode

> Personality-wise, Rockerduck and Glomgold are alike
did this guy ever read any comic book with Rockerduck?

Attached: duckfan.tumblr tumblr_pwh9oruTzi1wv39avo1_1280.jpg (1280x1880, 717K)

He probably mixes Glomgold and Rockerduck and probably hasn’t read enough comics or assumes that those making the animation don’t differentiate between Glomgold and Rockerduck. Who will know him.

>Hates asians and blacks
Is Donald /ourduck/

Attached: apes.png (590x434, 363K)

I don't know what caballeros has to do with Rockerduck, but I like this comic. Poor Donald. Huey, Dewey and Louie learn to shoot from Panchito, and Jose charms Daisy with her charm. Do you know where this comic comes from? Otherwise, this is much better than meeting Huey, Dewey and Louie, Webby and Scrooge with the caballeros at Nu-Ducktales. It is not clear to me how the children behaved horribly there, out of respect for Donald's friends.

>Donald redpills Fethry on duckburg's crime statistics

>Do you know where this comic comes from?

well. it ends with "uit"
which is how the dutch comics end. So. a dutch comic. shares the style too

Attached: twitter.com LizJuulBabs EB7WSSUXsAAV2Kn.jpg orig.jpg (663x391, 58K)

not much. can't even remember the last comic here with Rockerduck

main antagonists here are the beagle boys , magica and glomgold

Attached: duckipedia-govert-goudglans_kopieren-png.png (243x365, 64K)

I understand, thank you.

Thank you.

It's a duck thread not a sole Rockerduck thread
Honestly they are acting the way I'd expect them to. Jose going after the girl he just saw not realizing she's Donald's, while Panchito goes crazy and shoots stuff as usual. They aren't acting dickish, they just have no self-awareness

>tfw we'll never get a quick gag of Ari doing the triplets' hair and giving one of them their Dutch style hairdo

I honestly find it weird that Della hasn't even gone out of her way to have a chat with Gyro. You'd think she'd at least thank him for creating the gum that saved her life.

Attached: 78104395_p2.jpg (1075x1518, 735K)

The comic explaining the new hair is pretty much a gag already

Attached: ideasfromanotherapocalypse.tumblr tumblr_pb25np60lH1x44w1jo4_1280.jpg (1085x1514, 851K)

welp

Rockerduck is only used in retarded Italian comics that completely disregard the Barks-Rosa universe.

FUCKING BASED

Again he was used in Ducktales also the Italian comics are in their own timeline also since Scrooge has a different origin story than what the Barks-Rosa showed

>also the Italian comics are in their own timeline also since Scrooge has a different origin story than what the Barks-Rosa showed
>Rockerduck is only used in retarded Italian comics that completely disregard the Barks-Rosa universe.
Rockerduck's heavy utilization in italian comics predate Rosa by several decades. There is no "Barks-Rosa" universe, there's just a basic Barksian one which the italian comics loosely play by and which Rosa holds to.

Either way, the general Italian universe is pretty gay.

And yet Barks massively preferred it to Rosa.

They had good ideas like the Ultraheroes, Wizards of Mickey and etc.

The italian universe's strength, just like Barks own, is the amount of outlandishness that they allow.
One of Rosa's strengths was in writing a tighter, more focused universe... but even Rosa had some of his best works be his more outlandish ones- "A Matter of Some Gravity" among them.

The Italian universe is meant to serve as loose stories that don't really connect much to one another unless clearly stated. Portraying it as a "canon" is silly. It's supposed to be free for all kinds of narratives, mostly to provide fun stories for all ages.

Tying Duck comics to a "serious, grounded canon" makes no sense.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrMd58JJS0

Finally a duck thread! Up for some drawfag requests.

>Scrooge has a different origin story than what the Barks-Rosa showed
Scots gained one coin as a kid, started his fortune in Klondike during the gold rush

I don't see how it's different

(sure, there is the Storia&Gloria origin, but nobody follow sit)

>Tying Duck comics to a "serious, grounded canon" makes no sense.
well, you CAN, but should be the exception and not the rule.

April, May, and June wearing the Caballeros' hats.

Ludwig von Drake already covers the pleasant scientist niche. Gyro as Rusty Venture is much more interesting to me.

Panchito and Daisy wrestling with those silly lucha libre clothes

Requesting dutch hairdo April, May or June in their outfit from Pride and Prejudice.

Attached: May April June.png (414x595, 422K)

go as saucy as you feel comfortable with this daisy design, if it pleases you

Attached: Daisy.gif (500x374, 974K)

Requesting them looking annoyed at the headline title

Attached: 1582443204310.png (961x730, 995K)

Gyro is the TOO nice scientist. He's being exploited by Scrooge, but he too nice/naive to ever call it out or stand up for himself. He's meant to be the type of employee who's just happy to be able to help, that they don't really understand the true value of what they're actually contributing. It's one of the ways to show of Scrooge's greed and poor treatment of his employees, alongside his secretary Miss Emily Quackfaster being overworked and also underpaid.
Ludwig is the type of scientist who loves to talk about science so much, that he often forgets what he was even talking about in the first place.
They aren't that much alike.

Attached: 1500x500 donald winter.jpg (1500x500, 141K)

Attached: everyone_loves_donald_duck_by_grasstains.png (1094x911, 411K)

Attached: Donnie.png (887x898, 266K)

he’s flaming though
that said him being the triplets father would be a hilarious reveal

Well, now I understand why they changed Gyro, at least. Disney wants to water down Scrooge as much as possible.

wtf

Attached: 8zbnlsige4k41.png (520x190, 21K)

>implying him being gay would stop him from being the triplet’s father
If all the Duckest shitposting on here is true, then Della is quite capable of rape.

Poppycock. Della is too pure for these shenanigans.

Attached: Nothing_Can_Stop_Della_Duck!_(120).png (992x558, 381K)

>Webby becomes Louie
So for once Webby actually becomes a decent character?

But he likes Latin women

Well that episode does take place around the same time....

Latins aren't asian or black user

>Webby FtM arc
Imagine how pissed Yea Forums would be

Oh, Dickie. XD

I'd care just as little as I've always cared about this show

>Converts the remaining anons to support Cabs
Could be based

And yet you're here.

>He thinks Duck threads are exclusive to Ducktales
Oh user

There's more duck content than DT2017 user

Don't act like people getting pissed off about Webby isn't a huge thing on Yea Forums

Honestly that was my concern merging duck threads. That people would not know Legends exists when that's the show that should be getting attention given Ducktales is just about done after the already made 3rd season

It's not really "merging", they still have their own threads, they just also post in here sometimes. Not that it matters to me, these threads are for all duck content but it's ridiculous to me when someone tries to imply I'm only here to shit on DT2017 like that's the only content you could possibly discuss in these threads.

>Either way, the general Italian universe is pretty gay.
Partly yes, but most do not.

Attached: 4b088459703c8c43d25cfd526a950907--comic-book.jpg (193x195, 18K)

yeah. i'm mostly posting about comic stuff instead of any show. something for everyone here

Attached: twitter.com DonaldDuckNL ERntsK7WAAAV0Ts.jpg orig.jpg (677x1000, 90K)

That's the face of a rapist

True, comics are better than Ducktales.

So supposedly Kit and Della know each other
This will be a bit odd

Attached: ESCzkj4U4AAUQr_.png (1093x1200, 1.46M)

That’s true
Nothing can stop Della Duck

>unlike Scrooge who made his fair & square
Yes, hiring thugs to drive tribals away from their homeland by burning their village is the very definition of fair & square.

Attached: Waiting for OP.jpg (460x288, 53K)

>Getting your hopes up
user it's duck related content you should know better

Attached: Caballeros_il_794xN.2063726648_nwd9.jpg (794x1191, 141K)

I get a kick out of the Duck parodies.

Attached: Donald and Dasiy Gone With the Wind Entenhausen World Library Volume 03 - American Literature Classi (500x703, 161K)

Attached: website-highlights33_1.jpg (750x750, 77K)

>duck butts whoo hoo
The pigtail gives an impression that Louie's eye is bugging out at the computer.

What are the English names of those two?

Ok are these the twerps posting about duckcest

Probably. Look at Huey’s shit eating grin. That’s the face of a Yea Forums duck thread shitposter.

Or Della found a test tube in the lab

Have a good night

Attached: image.png (700x525, 859K)

Attached: duckfan.tumblr tumblr_ba9638654362db148f741928cbcf65b4_cd15a0ab_1280.png (720x529, 777K)

CUTE

>Downy
kek

I think my first contact with some of the classics was through the German Duck comics.
It's unbelievable how much of those they did and how great they were for the most part.

>Comic makes fun of trans-people
No wonder Americans hate this

>This is really fucking gay
Then why Donald is aghast on that pic?

I've encountered Goethe's "The Sorrows of Young Werther" like this.
It was a blast.

Because the have the best quack and cutest ducklings

Disgusting.

there is no timeline-universe thing in the duck comics you capeshit consumer blockheads.

it's just a bunch of characters with set characteristics that interact with each other inside a loosely agreed upon setting (duckburg/Mouseton).

A lot of writers like to keep things consistent for the sake of simplicity and to reference/pay homage to other neat stuff they like, but every single story is arguably its own universe.

there are set continuities like Don Rosa's, Wizards of Mickey or Goofy Reporter, but those are an exception, not the norm.
Even Barks was pretty flexible with his timeline

Attached: 26804445_1840013716033066_6516590597092097691_n.jpg (214x283, 22K)

Oh, I remember that one. Nice.

He shows up in the Life and Times though.

There was alcohol in the caballeros film?

Attached: 78316374_p11.jpg (800x1139, 260K)

Attached: dcWejuj0_400x400.png (400x400, 138K)

>slapjanus
what does this great word mean

How are they so perfect?

Weakling

thanks, I think I'm gonna start to use it everyday

>used a genetic sample in the lab
>it was Donald's

youtube.com/watch?v=gRoEpy4ntP8
Disney is actually advertising Caballeros on Disney+ (the movie, not the show)

just are

Attached: Capelli_Biondi.png (445x455, 445K)

I would totally fuck them up the ass

Please do, the idea of a foreigner calling someone some obscure Dutch insult is fucking funny

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2019-11-16 23:40:15 +0000.png (1920x1012, 1.45M)

it's something

Attached: twitter.com Makineste DpNKDljWsAQe8IE.jpg orig.jpg (1161x2064, 463K)

Take that harlot away

Attached: Kay-K.png (292x501, 222K)

Are the Daisy comics fun to read? Do they make her more than tempermental girlfriend?

from what i gather from the dutch daisy comic books

has a mix of her usual stuff with donald , adventures of her own or with the nieces.
and some april , may june stuff on their own

Attached: ideasfromanotherapocalypse.tumblr tumblr_p3js2qKT611x44w1jo3_1280.jpg (828x1200, 269K)

>Their plan to get Cab cock goes into action

youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2019-11-12 02:08:26 +0000.png (1920x1012, 1.5M)

Attached: twitter.com GuusGelukNL DY-uQXoX0AAQkW1.jpg orig.jpg (1932x696, 218K)

Both are filthy gems

Attached: EEMLtBxVUAE0HgZ.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

Should ducks even eat eggs?

Attached: gigi-draws_tumblr_pxje8qKmQE1sdp21wo1_1280.png (1280x1067, 619K)

Probably in the background
Saludos Amigo had some

wut?

I can't believe Donald is fucking dead

Attached: bladzijde-45-06dagobert.jpg (700x1054, 256K)

Dunno how it is in your parts, but here in Italy rockerduck is the wacky rival, while glamgold is portrayed to be an actual menace

Shota Scrooge is cute!

Attached: twitter.com AkuAnkka_313 EQuCRW6UcAA85Aa.jpg orig.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

>but here in Italy rockerduck is the wacky rival, while glamgold is portrayed to be an actual menace
Rockerduck's italian appearances seem to run the gamut from wacky(almost clownlike) to serious(Scrooge's equal, in his ownway), but he's usually portrayed as having at least some morals, unlike Glomgold.
There are some really old Rockerduck stories where he's far more amoral, though, which seems to be a holdover from Glomgold.

>leaves both of them dazed
All that sexual tension.

their relationship in a nutshell

Attached: duckfan.tumblr tumblr_ae4906de6c18cda0c21eea4f75df1663_60fa66d9_1280.jpg (1280x927, 486K)

Imagine Quackmore and Hortense relationship if they had more screentime.

Attached: twitter.com Duckstadkrant DxGXheKX4AApLsa.jpg orig.jpg (2127x3120, 930K)

Man if only I could find Nemici come prima or corto circuito I could at least translate them since no one else has bothered.

Ahem

Attached: Lyla pinup.png (896x1600, 2.57M)

>whole idea is she's an android
>very little really plays up the robot side of her in smut
What a ripoff.

Not like there's much smut at all in the first place

Goddam sexy daisy
I would totally fuck her up the ass

Young, female, 2D.

Attached: Donald.png (500x363, 233K)

Based
As fun as old chewed up gum that’s lost it’s flavor attached to a prickly cactus

>Daisy is fun
When? 80% of her involvement in stories usually consists of either her being an obstacle or a nag

That’s just quantity over quality.

>Implying it takes comic kowledge to know that Disney making Donald Duck gay is about as likely as The Philippines starting a colony on the moon
You’re only digging yourself deeper

Barks also preferred Van Horn to Rosa, and he was fucking boring. Barks storytelling is to be respected, but his taste is pretty trash

This implying that she, or most other people for that matter, could hold an extended conversation with him without attempting to strangle him.

Webby is already a shit character. Saying that Making her a tranny Would degrade the quality of her character is like saying that bedbugs would ruin the property value of a vacation home in South Sudan. You just cannot go any lower than what you started with.

Based taste my nigga.
Yeah kind of a let down, ht still what can you do without spending time, money, or effort?

Yeah she's a bitch in like 90% of all the comics she's in.

Italians>Rosa's autism tho so fuck you

>rape her
consent is an unknown concept within the animal kingdom thus rape does not exist.

They’re more autistic i’ll agree, but that doesn’t necessarily make them better.

Fear of the duck
FEAR OF THE DUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x246, 42K)

Italian Donald gets treated so much better, it's not even funny. Rosa's Donald gets tortured constantly, Italian Donald may get beaten down sometimes, but he also gets his fair share of good moments

This, he is actually competent and has taken down many villains especially as Paperink or PK

That 20% when she's not. Though I'd still even prefer her as a challenge or shrew for Donald compared to being passive bystander eyecandy.

Attached: 3.jpg (972x1408, 377K)

>Rosa's Donald gets tortured constantly, Italian Donald may get beaten down sometimes, but he also gets his fair share of good moments
Are you forgetting Rosa's entire Caballeros arc?

Since the thread is ending, Italian here. Ask me anything about why our duck (and mouse) comics are so great.

Lmao I forgot I was on Yea Forums and threads here have a 500 post bump limit. Well, good for our comfy duck posting.

>Since the thread is ending
user we have 200 replies to go
Anyway I think Italian Mickey going full detective is him at his strongest, but does he really appear in anything else?
Is production being effected by Corona?

I enjoyed Wizards of Mickey

Two stories of not shitting on Donald doesn't automatically change the rest of the stories. Worst offender is the torture porn in this picture.

Attached: torture.png (473x340, 236K)

About this, Yea Forums need a mouse comic thread.

Why not just post it here as well

Why are your ducks so slutty?

Why aren't yours?

>Implying

Attached: 1570464222969.png (1920x1012, 1.94M)

April, May and June are pure.

Those Cabs Backpacks/Wallets are coming out next month
entertainmentearth.com/product/disney-the-three-caballeros-backpack/lfwdbk1039
entertainmentearth.com/product/disney-the-three-caballeros-ziparound-wallet/lfwdwa1210

Attached: ezgif-1-7fdd014ab81a.png (500x500, 168K)

Time for some more Fethry

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1669, 574K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x1690, 661K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x1740, 646K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x1715, 622K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x1735, 685K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1200x1740, 665K)

Based smartass

Attached: my husbando.png (404x377, 289K)

proud parents watching

Attached: duckfan.tumblr tumblr_e4a45849f3dbbe780a17fa6e85ab5101_55e4795b_640.jpg (635x696, 179K)

I had hoped this was going to be Magica falling for Fethry's eccentric charming ways, but this was much funnier. Thanks user.

There actually is a story like that, although it never got an English release as far as I know. Magica disguises herself as a hippie girl to make Fethry fall in love with her and get closer to the dime (there's a Gladstone story similar to this as well)

>From the airport
For literally the richest person of all time Scrooge has no security and is highly interacting with regular people
Is he trying to fucking die?

You absolutely should.

I know of the gladstone one but not the fethry. On top of the Magica disguised as Daisy comic with Donald you could say she has a taste for Scrooge's nephews.

I'll see if I can find and translate it. Gotta go through my entire Duck collection first though.

Also, Magica x Gus Goose story when?

depending from the artist.

Attached: tumblr_64280fab0f1ce3435ebb032d93a2545d_fa64b762_1280.png (713x507, 508K)

>Fethry, you're a genius!

Hired security costs money, and he used to wrestle bears back in Klondike.

>you will never splosh all over Magica's face and tits

Attached: strip-van-de-dag-h28213-jpg.jpg (905x247, 253K)

Attached: drjones.jpg (282x376, 24K)

Combat duck

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2020-02-08 04:44:56 +0000.png (640x480, 335K)

>in smut
There's smut?

>Duck comics
>Best girl isn't even a duck
Huh

Attached: Xadhoom.jpg (574x800, 231K)

If you know where to look, sure.

Attached: vivicosas_art_Magica.jpg (1080x1134, 61K)

>Rosa's Donald gets tortured constantly,
Look, you can just admit that you’ve never actually read any Rosa stories instead of continuing to embarrass yourself.
>That pic
>Torture porn
That’s not even close to the worst thing to ever happen to Donald. Hell it’s not even close to the worst thing that Scrooge and Donald have done to each other. On A scale of 1 to 10 with each being the least severe and most severe punishments Donald’s ever experienced in his life, getting hit in the hand with a cane like a switch wouldn’t even be a 2. I mean, I know this board is full of candy-ass tumblr refugees, but seriously, you’re making Mr. Enter look like Sylvester Stallone right now

Attached: E0371EE4-EA10-45F6-91A9-8EE051693962.jpg (500x245, 25K)

I own most of his stories, but go off I guess.
Donald and Scrooge both ending up in the hospital after a fight can be played for laughs. What is funny about making a point off showing the detailed marks of Scrooge's cane on Donald's hand?

>I own most of his stories,
So then you’re being knowingly disingenuous then?
>What is funny about making a point off showing the detailed marks of Scrooge's cane on Donald's hand?
The Joke is that Donald is expecting a tip for his efforts, but Scrooge, having photographic of Donald making rude gestures to him behind his back, gives him what’s coming to him in a different manner, namely in the form of a swat on the palm as payback. I’m not going to act like it’s the greatest joke of a generation, but it’s fairly basic slapstick and shouldn’t be this difficult to wrap your brain around unless you are acting intentionally obtuse or are actually autistic.

Reminder the most tortured Donald is in DT 17
Also Anselmo just about said it's his least favorite thing he's ever done at Disney

>What is funny about making a point off showing the detailed marks of Scrooge's cane on Donald's hand?
It looks like he was masturbating too hard.

Rosa has a shit style and should have stayed with architecture instead of trying to shit up duck comics with "muh lore".

Different user, he's often in fantasy stories (which I think is where he shines best, especially if Goofy is the chosen hero of the story and he gets to be the sidekick).

>Reeing this hard about acknowledging that things happened in the past
Did you get lost looking for a TTG thread or something?

Can't help it if your mom's bedroom is so large.

That comeback doesn’t really work in this situation, but you tried.

As did you trying to misconstrue my comment to mean I don't like callbacks.
Rosa's autistic adherence to a single "canon" - his canon - is shit though. And his style is absolutely soulless.

> As did you trying to misconstrue my comment to mean I don't like callbacks.
I didn’t misconstrue anything. Just because you have your own arbitrary standards for what is an acceptable level of referencing doesn’t change the fact that what you were, and still are doing, is screeching about continuity.
>Rosa's autistic adherence to a single "canon" - his canon - is shit though.
How? It’s not like it makes them harder to reconcile with other stories, as those other Duck Stories don’t even play that nicely with each other as each author has their own loose canon. The only difference is that Rosa’s tend to be mostly internally consistent with his own, and Barks’s stories. Nor are they particularly more limiting than any other story, as only a general order of events is explicitly stated for most stories, the exception being Life and Times.
There is no reasonable argument that a canon is inherently bad beyond your own personal bias. And it is a terrible bias at that, because it blinds you to how a continuity where actions and experiences last and having meaning and impact on character’s lives plays to Donald’s greatest strength as a character, that sets him apart from his peers: that he is more than just a cartoon caricature or funny little mascot and acts and feels like fleshed out person, with his own struggles and motivations and fears, that one can genuinely relate to and root for.
> And his style is absolutely soulless.
There are many words one can use to critique Rosa’s Art style, but “soulless” is an incredibly vague and un descriptive one. Are you complaining that his style isn’t unique and stylized enough? Because that’s even more petty than your hatred of the concept of a canon.

>Xadhoom
Exquisite taste.

Attached: 6628593-xadhoom_poster_by_mariooscargabriele-d8db7kk.jpg (926x863, 140K)

Catfight

Attached: ERedp1rXkAAqYNb.png (989x1200, 628K)

Who wore it better

Attached: ERAe5XrX0AUZWnc.png (269x322, 177K)

>Also Anselmo just about said it's his least favorite thing he's ever done at Disney
Sauce?

Duck stories work best when there isn't strict continuity. You've got ancestors looking exactly like present day characters, it's bullshit trying to actually explain that. Donald having strengths and weaknesses is good, but trying to impart on him some backstory that absolutely needs to be followed makes him a more complicated character than he needs to be. At the end of the day he's just a funny, angry, unlucky every day guy. You've got some basic facts and relations, that's it, you can tell tons of stories. Same with Scrooge. Trying to put it all into a timeline just limits the amount of stories you can tell.
As for his style, it's stiff, mechanical, detailed where it doesn't need to be and basically a bad aping of Barks.
And yeah I'm being petty but you fuckers make me angry with your whole "ohhh the life and times are sooo great" every time a duck thread goes up, because you ignorant Americans know nothing else. Fuck you.

>who stars in films sometimes
Pardon?

Donald. He's a pretty boy throughout all media.

Should I write a Know Your Meme page for LOT3C

Attached: ESOS4xrXUAAoKDy.jpg (207x346, 27K)

>Duck stories work best when there isn't strict continuity.
No. The best Duck stories are the ones that acknowledge a continuity.
>You've got ancestors looking exactly like present day characters, it's bullshit trying to actually explain that.
Literally what are you on about? The Oldest character is Elvira, unless you’re referring to some literally who OC, and it’s not like she’s portrayed as some spring chicken
>Donald having strengths and weaknesses is good, but trying to impart on him some backstory that absolutely needs to be followed makes him a more complicated character than he needs to be.
This just straight up wrong. It’s the fact that he has a history and is more than just another clouded bubble of character traits that gives him his humanity and makes him so endearing
>At the end of the day he's just a funny, angry, unlucky every day guy.
If he were just as simplistic in Barks’ stories as you assert he is supposed to be, then I can guarantee you that the Euro Duck comics you put on a pedestal would never have come to exist and Duck comics wouldn’t have become as massively popular as they did in the first place

Attached: B4295482-F417-40BC-B005-A3F71872D8D0.jpg (626x258, 38K)

>You've got some basic facts and relations, that's it, you can tell tons of stories. Same with Scrooge.
You can tell many stories, but by spreading the character so thin, as to be nothing more than a basic archetype, most of those stories will fail to capture hearts, minds, and memories as the ones that give the characters the depth and nuance of real people. There is a reason why only a fraction of the massive amount of European Duck comics produced, only a fraction of them are brought up or remembered for being truly great, and considering at least half the posters in these Duck threads are Euros, no it’s not American Bias or whatever bogey man you were going to come up with
>Trying to put it all into a timeline just limits the amount of stories you can tell.
I’ve already explained to you earlier why this is bullshit, but even if It wasn’t, it would be an example of quality over quantity
>As for his style, it's stiff, mechanical, detailed where it doesn't need to be and basically a bad aping of Barks.
Meh, i can see where you’re coming from with the stiff and mechanical part. Complaining about detail just seems nitpicky, and while it is an aping of Barks, it seems like a pretty alright one to me.
>And yeah I'm being petty but you-
Whatever personal grudge, perceived slight, or superiority complex you carry against Americans is irrelevant and doesn’t negate you behaving like a petulant manchild or excuse your actions. Nor does it make up for your lack of taste.

Attached: twitter.com LizJuulBabs D_HNg-1X4AAawuA.jpg orig.jpg (1911x1416, 575K)

>No. The best Duck stories are the ones that acknowledge a continuity.
Most of the best Duck stories by Barks do not in fact do this, and a lot of Rosa's best don't do either.

>Barks also preferred Van Horn to Rosa, and he was fucking boring.
As far as any review I can find goes, his preference for Van Horn was in his staging of comics(very close to Barks own) and and visual style(which Barks considered significantly better than his own), not necessarily as a writer.
That being said, considering Barks generally tended not to like Rosa's tendency to revisit his old stuff and seemingly outright did not like Life and Times, it can probably be inferred that he indeed preferred Van Horn, yes.
As far as art went, he always liked the Europeans and Vicar:
>CB: Those guys in Italy and a number of people working for Egmont. They are marvelous artists. They are doing much better drawings of the ducks and other Disney characters than I was able to do. Daan Jippes for example has been very good doing Disney style for many years. Vicar who comes from Chile is excellent and there are a number of them up there in the Nordic countries and down in Spain. Those guys are superb artists.

He is the star of the films I draw him into! Here's one ain't released yet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 12.26.07 AM.png (1274x528, 671K)