Yea Forums Superheroes #65 -- Easter Stagnation Edition

Make your own Superhero/Supervillain!
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Roll for a random power.
If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.
If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.
Try and be respectful and responsible with overpowered rolls, be mindful of others posting and try not to flood the thread with too many of your own characters to let others join in.

Make friends, save/conquer the world, forge alliances and have fun.

Thread Archives:
pastebin.com/NRGxt4Yc
pastebin.com/JEezmimp

Yea Forums Superheroes Booru:
co-heroes.booru.org/index.php

Attached: New OP Archetype Sheet.png (999x1150, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bICSbsCro_8
youtube.com/watch?v=zSg6talwzbU
youtu.be/iLRdfRjpIDU?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=cWApguCsyRg
youtube.com/watch?v=wdwwYEJKvQU
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Imaginary_Physiology
youtube.com/watch?v=cFincmJaz3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Dester.png (999x1150, 101K)

NEW Archetype Addition to sheets. This has no intended function besides letting people do what they wish with it, has a blank archetype template in case you want to make your very own archetypes.

Attached: sheet archetypes.png (860x636, 23K)

Map (2/3)

Attached: Map.png (2500x2500, 2.6M)

More templates (3/3)

Attached: More Temps.png (1076x1968, 58K)

How the hell do you post so fast everytime? You're lightning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bICSbsCro_8

>A passenger plane was coming to Yea Forumssmetropolis from Pataya city, Thailand.
>A special passenger was in it, and upon arriving he called a taxi to take him to a special view point of the city under a cherry tree
>He did this before even visiting his family, for this was so important to him, few things mattered more than this beautiful view to him
>He contemplated the city he was born and raised with great pleasure, its sea, its port, stadiums, streets, each and every lamp light, newss helicopter, business centers, its beautiful beach reflecting golden sunlight with the sand, the forest in the horizon making a a vast duo with the meadows and canyons, even the single road leading to Yea Forumsegas in the middle of the desert was a sensational sight to view, and uh, I guess litle sad town was there too but still it made his eyes watery and he couldnt let himself not cry, after all its been almost a year since he left to Thailand in his spiritual journey

Attached: Arrival.png (1000x1400, 720K)

Its good to be back

Attached: brad roberts.png (1000x1400, 659K)

Slight edit to bring update with the new sheet. I liked some of the old novelty stats and Will basically implied stamina so I'm going to live in the past for awhile haha

>Jerry wonders down the street of our fair city, looking around with a gaze of solace remainder.
>It had already been a long day for young Jerry already, as he had kept busy.
>Someone froze the entrances to an apartment building in the Townhouse district, and Jerry spent 2 hours in the mourning help chip people out.
>Then a runaway mud-powered individual attacked a local art gallery, which he spent another hour help clean up all the dirt. That one wasn't so bad, Jerry didn't mind cleaning too much.

>He stretched, sighing, his back cracking in that way people always sigh in relief from. Jerry did.

"A Solid day."

Attached: JerryTheBlueSkill.png (1017x1168, 56K)

Ill do the new sheet next time

Attached: manlet sheet.png (1500x1150, 512K)

wanted to bring back somebody.

Attached: DJLM.png (999x1150, 55K)

> Beneath the city, on the foul and stinky place, Dester comes out of the pipe. He glances at the house he looks in the distance.

Not sure if that's the right place, but trying always works in such situations.

> He walks closer to the house looking for an entry. He touches the walls, if there's any mechanism on them.

Strange, strange indeed. Is there no door?

In case you're joining Sharpe, I would like to play something out with you that I had in mind for weeks.

Attached: From the pipe.png (393x467, 13K)

>Previously on Yea Forums Heroes, the dastardly Mr. Sin has confronted Amanda Jackson, the heroic powersuited progeny who goes by the code name IT-Girl ... I don't remember any of the dialogue that occurred

Attached: Astonishing Sheet.png (999x1150, 657K)

>Previously on Yea Forums heroes Girliath and Spino were in deep (get it ?) trouble with some demons, but alls well now that they are defeated, or is it ? words around say that theres also chinese crime organization acting in the city.
and what she said too Meanwhile in this peaceful day Janet is probably just lazing around at home watching youtube or eating something

Attached: girliath sheet.png (999x1150, 254K)

"Ok that's enough sightseeing, now I have to find a way to make money so my mom thinks I didn't spent all this time just strolling and visiting places there" "huh I did see some wanted poster for villains, it's incredible how crime seems to never stop around here. Maybe I could call some friends from college to phase some of the weaker ones, but then I'd have to share the bounty and I don't want to mess with those freaks, guess I'll just go for a loan at the bank and invest in a business"
>Getting smaller in size he hops in top of his wheeled bag and use it as a vehicle to go down the hill right into the city's down town
"YEEEEEHOOOOOOW"

Don't judge me for my bad sheet, that's my first one.

Attached: Gexx.png (999x1150, 79K)

Scarlet Angel, reporting for updated duty!

Attached: ScarletAngelSheetV5a1.png (999x1150, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zSg6talwzbU
>He paced over, the black soles of his shoes blending in with the soot and ash of the home he'd burned, merely to lure someone, kicking up his own fog with each step, his arms patiently folded at the little of his back.
>Rubble surrounded the arena, he cocked a grin at the side of his mouth.
How disappointing. You could have just killed Elliot, ending it in the stalemate you did because of your absolute incompetence as a hero brought me here.
>He feigned a fatherly disappointment, like he'd followed the girl her whole life.
They both spoiled you, you might as well be wearing your crib.
>The horn headband he'd been wearing illuminated with a technical red glow between the paneling, his feet lifted off of the ground, with it a legion of rubble. He snorted in a stream of blood from his nose.
Consider my intervening your first real challenge.

Attached: sin_psychic.png (385x692, 31K)

>Gexx was peacefully walking around the city doing whatever he usually does on a Saturday evening until....
"WATCH OUT DUDE !!!"
>A HIGH SPEED WHEELED BAG HIT HIM
*WHAAAM*
>The music man fell on his butt without actually hurting himself but wondering how did that bag hit him.
>That was until he saw a young man the size of a soda bottle on top of it, this little guy hopped off the bag and started to grow, and he grew, menacingly ! Until he reached a respectable 5'6" and a half. It was the man himself, manlet man and he extended a hand to help Gexx up
"Are you ok ? Guess my moves are too fast for you hahaha-

what the hell is wrong with your belly ? I mean no offense of course it looks pretty sick"

Ey thanks dude, for helping me. This is my belly button who makes sicks sounds, wanna hear?

Attached: Gexx.png (141x181, 3K)

Gexx here again, is it ok to control other people's character?

>"Hell yeah let's JAM !" Brad was quickly distracted from his task

Yeag dude, let's JAM!!!

> A big and loud wave of sound comes out of his weird shaped bellybutton. A garbage pail and even a car gets pushed away from it's powers.

Eh, I guess it only pushes stuff away.

>To think that this man sent a former employee of his to meet his end against heroes ... it disgusts her, but overall she's glad to have inadvertently spited this sociopath with her care for human life
>Maybe glad isn't a good word for it. She'd probably be better off if Sin wasn't here right now.
A real challenge? Come on, everybody knows you'd have trouble fighting the elderly on your own. What's the catch, you got a gimmick here or something?
>She feigns confidence. Not even she knows if it's to throw off Sin or to maybe reduce her worry.
Whatever. You won't get the chance.
>She activates the rocket thrusters in her oversized boots, aiming to collide straight into Sin and end this quickly due to the utterly drastic difference in the physical strength of Amanda's powersuit and Sin's scrawny corpse-like body
>Unfortunately, the thrusters begin to chug and spit up smoke
Shit
>She whispers to herself, she'll have to approach things differently if her own outfit is going to fight against her this time.
>With a deep breath, and a look of determination in her eyes, IT-Girl stares down Sin
Bring it, pinhead.

Attached: Determination.png (504x502, 124K)

"What ? No way you are perfect, king. Do you want to make some money ? I'm go na buy a juice shack on the beach, this is a two man operation and you can even do some tunes to attract the girls, and the clients of course"

I work as a DJ in a small disco but yeah, let's bring some music at the beach.

>After an amazingly boring bureaucratic process (one that could only be waited throught with an unbreakable bond between two men who just met) they finally bought the juice shack, now they had their own business, the Sound Shack™

Attached: astonishing.jpg (709x731, 64K)

Ey dude, I don't see any babes walking around here.

> He says and yawns.

Attached: Gexx.png (306x199, 31K)

>Rubble lifted into the air and twirled as they bolted towards her, The amount of effort it took to direct rocks into the air left him yawning; as they got closer to her he visibly intensified and prepared himself.

Attached: sin_psychic.png (394x808, 19K)

>"Just wait and see my man, soon we will be swiming in cash, and girls love natural juice, they say its good for your skin"

Attached: lookin good.jpg (1395x705, 187K)

>Her thrusters still failing to activate, our hero has no choice but to rely on her own legs
>She begins to sprint forth as quickly as she can, just barely escaping the rubble thrown at her

Attached: unknown.png (864x996, 251K)

Well, could you turn on the radio on at least? But no kpop or some bullshit.

>" I thought you had a radio in your belly"

Eh... yeah, but it just makes waves. I need some real music dude.

>Jerry walked down the street. Mumbling cheerfully to himself after purchasing an ice cream cone around the corner.
>A Solarbloom Torch. A deliciously sweet golden ice cream with tart bubblegum sunflowers that combine for a fresh taste each time you take a bite. Jerry enjoys the Solarblooms, he says it's the perfect combination of flavors that accent each other perfectly. The Golden Vanilla mixes with a fantastic tangy lemon flavor. Theres always an underlying taste, Jerry says however. Never able to place the odd soulfulness it carries, An enchanting crescendo of peanut butter that you just didn't expect built into the cone.
>Jerry shakes his head, getting lost in enjoying his Iced cream.
>Maybe he could go back for another scoop if things keep as clear as the sky above today. Maybe two.

Attached: SunbloomTreat.png (966x683, 46K)

I want someone to put a four-legged dildo inside their feet and paint this guy.

>Jerry continues his walk through the city. Taking mental note of the day and continuing to calmly jog around.
>Waving softly to passersby, some wave back to the sheepish and null-presenced arcanist, others ignoring him entirely.
>He long finished his Ice Cream, before rounding another corner of the City, a day of patrol for Jerry was commonly simply this. Traveling briskly yet calmly through the streets and districts, over the course of a full 11 hour patrol day. Despite the nervous and reserved demeanor, he was in vigilant watch for anyone that needed help.

>This would include helping someone cross the street, carrying someones bags for a block, or using his amateur first-aid skills to bandage up a kids scraped knee. Jerry was ginger with his hero'ing when the chips weren't down. Gentle. Nervously breaking into a frazzled stutter when spoken to, but trying to speak back as assuring as he could. It was a confusing sight, the most nervous man alive giving you a loving smile.

Attached: JerryWaveNew.png (666x644, 17K)

>Girliath was joyfully washing her new most favorite thing in the world (her truck)
>Feeling a familiar presence she turned around to see a young lad in a complete set of mage clothing, it was no other than Jerry the wizard that banished the Crimson general
>"Hey, pssst, Jerry yo" she tried to pick his attention "You dont know me, well, you've probably seen me but not like this I.. nevermind just whats the deal ? Is there a villain somewhere ? He's invisible ?" She took cover on her truck and signalled for him as she panicked a bit seeing he was in full gear instead of laying low like she expected most heroes to act

Attached: ice cream.jpg (1700x1200, 611K)

>Elm: When are we going to get there?
>???: Soon...
>???: Just..let me fish...
>Elm: We've been fishing for ages
>???: Yea, they only come if your quiet elm, come on.
>Elm: You're never going to catch one
>???: Shhhh...

Attached: Fishing_With_Elm.png (900x900, 123K)

> Hours have passed and the Wizard still figures out, how to get into the wooden building.

There must be a way...there must be a way.

Attached: Wall.png (1048x342, 13K)

kys user

>He paused, stopping on the sidewalk before turning and spotting the towering girl hiding meekly behind a truck. He had no idea who this was, the aura about her felt familiar but, he wasn't one to assume every tall person was the same as every other tall person just because their energy is similar. Especially one he'd barely met,

"Hello, Miss!"
>Jerry's head whipped from side to side, looking around softly
"V-Villain? What do you mean? Is everything okay?"
>Was there something going on?

Attached: Approximation.png (1857x613, 48K)

>Our favorite hero Vic is seen currently enjoying his time walking on the sidewalks of his favorite city as he notices a familiar blue hatted person.

Attached: Vic Sheet.png (999x1150, 284K)

PLORP

Attached: z123 (2).png (753x828, 21K)

Attached: z12.png (910x898, 140K)

WHATS GOOD NIGGAAAAAAA?!?!

Attached: z12.png (910x917, 49K)

Attached: zxt.png (996x1150, 123K)

>"Heh sorry its, just that I saw you with all your hero uniform and I thought you were in danger or something, I mean how do you walk around so calmly like this ? Dont you fear some people may recognize you ? Im a hero too, I saw you some time ago at the park fighting the crimson general. Just dont tell anyone you know my identity pretty please"
Girliath got a bit ashamed of getting rilled up so fast, but before Jerry could even reply she noticed a looming presence casting an enormous shadow over them
>"WHAT IS THAT" she screamed while pointing to the sky

Attached: death knight.jpg (1200x1700, 960K)

check em'
>"Oh its just a billboard, sorry"
>"Is it me or its just toooo quite today ?"

Attached: death knight 2 the death knighting.jpg (1200x1700, 629K)

quiet*

>Jerry listened to Girliath, nodding along with a gentle smile..
>Before she shouts of something behind him, he jumps in his own skin letting out a small yelp.
>Sweat drips down his face, but he calms down quickly seeing what is is. Startled you huh?

"W-Well.."
>He sighs, coming down quickly.
"Recognize me? I-I don't really mind all that stuff. You're a real hero, I'm just doing what I can."
>Laughing nervously, Jerry rubs the back of his head.

Attached: WOAHOO.png (1015x628, 24K)

Excuse me Greggy, are you with that Portalis mad lad? I was stuck in an infinite black hole bruh, and not that kind gets ya off twice!
He said I was too powerful to be left alive but then got distracts and left this portal open! I'M READY TO GET LIT ON THIS NEW WORLD!

I drove my last one into a black hole by turning it into a giant motorcycle made of hellfire! NOW WHERE THE BOOZE AND BITCHES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!

Attached: unknown (3).png (816x486, 15K)

>Rager then created a flashover event over the street corner creating a front lawn made out of hellfire as Jerry and Girliath's fears of the Die Movie became reality before them

Attached: z1.png (1024x684, 1.08M)

>just as Dester's patience runs out and he's about to leave, the boards peel back, revealing the tall mysterious doctor. He holds his cello behind him and, as always, caries his utility box on his back. He leans over Dester, eyeing the multi-dimensional being.
Ah, Dester. It appears you've caught me as I was about to leave. I'll still hear what you have to say, but unfortunately we can't stay here, I have an appointment in the Historical District, and it's rather important.

Attached: door.png (700x700, 269K)

>standing at a towering 8 feet, Sharpe often hunches over as to be polite with his acquaintances. He keeps himself mostly covered with an old-fashioned plague doctor's garb, but what little can be seen of him, namely his hands, appears to be a slick, dark blue. His spiked projections appear to be the same substance, and are often seen oozing out from under his cloak before sharpening. Like all with supernatural abilities, certain government organizations have been keeping records of him. Oddly, though it describes him as "leaning evil," Sharpe has been seen often on the side of good, even actively helping thwart evildoers.

Attached: Sharpe.png (1000x1150, 239K)

>A lot of what Apoc Rager said flew soaring clean over Jerrys head.
>The heckfire lawn made Jerry pause, as he scanned around people already started walking in separate directions from it.
>Civilians steering clear of the sudden hellfire locale.

>Jerry was more caught off guard by the sudden rider from the abyss behind him than fire itself. In fact it was warming as the heat clashed against the frosted winter evening.
"W-Well, Sir. Just be careful with that uh.. Heck, Fire."

Attached: Hail.png (436x518, 15K)

Content bump

Attached: PIZZA.png (1306x1798, 1.39M)

If she flips that pizza, Mr. Aziz is gonna flip out.

>Rosy Cyclone floated towards the scene
>She slowly waved her hand once as the fires go out
P-please don't do that, we don't want the city to be engulfed in flames again.

Attached: 0rosysheet.png (1331x1029, 310K)

Why her tits massive?

I guess they aughta call her T.I.T. Girl

have an "I was messing with textures" art bump

Attached: art bump.png (1000x1000, 1.39M)

>Strolling out into the street, the mysterious medicinal mercenary Vacuum Lung makes his appearance
>He notices a few others superhumans he hadn't encountered before nearby
>Keeping his distance for now, he mumbles to himself
I wonder if any of them have any jobs that need doing. Maybe they have a price on their heads. Time to do some field research...

Attached: Vacuum Lung Sheet.png (999x1152, 122K)

Good genes

Rolling for my hero/villain digits so I can include that in the character design.

>Tomato Girl enters the scene
Hello, people of cosmotropolis!
>She greets the civilians around her who reply with smiles and nods
Hello mister! Oh hello little friend! Hi doggy!

Hello mister Vacuum Lung!
>she smiles and chuckles

Attached: 0tomatosheet.png (1331x1029, 246K)

> Sharpe appears right in front of him. Dester is glad that it was the right house.

Mind if I follow you, so we could talk on the way? There is something I really need to discuss about and I believe you and your knowledge of magic could help me out in this case.

Attached: Thinking.png (941x723, 16K)

>Lung quickly clears his throat and addresses the overly friendly Tomato Girl in the best "charismatic voice" he has to offer
>Albeit, this is difficult due to the fact he was pants-shittingly nervous about the fact he was face-to-face with such a high-caliber hero with some of the most versatile powers in the city
*ahem* Why yes, hello there, fellow hero... haha... just doing my regular rounds like yourself... haha... nice weather we're having, just great for us fellow good samaritans amirite? Haha
Say, you wouldn't happen to know about any job offerings around here would you? Y'know... of the high-paying variety... just asking... haha... in case you knew
>He whispers to himself quietly
(fuckin' nailed it)

Attached: Nervous.png (658x514, 15K)

Finally some time to enjoy some coffee... hand't had time since fucking forever.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 46K)

Doushiyo...
>Gigaraffe was out making his rounds like normal, but he seemed distracted. His attention pulled into multiple directions. Pouring over notes logged into a tablet as he walked his self appointed beat. He looked tired.

Attached: 41652bc491c4c5101791c2286d1f4dbc8755623c.png (999x1150, 242K)

High paying jobs? Hmmm...
Well Tomo doesn't work herself, but I heard there was this thing called content-
continted-
continued-?
contendentency?
I think? They pay heroes I think.
I'm sorry Vacuum Lung, Tomo doesn't know a good place to pick up jobs!

>The sight of troubled litttle Giga took Tomo's attention, he didn't even notice her, which was a little weird.
>She put her hands on Giga's shoulder before he could pass by them
Hey Giga, what's got you down?

Attached: thinkin6341.png (331x483, 46K)

Well, thank you very much anyways ma'am, your assistance is greatly appreciated.
>As Tomato turns to talk to her friend Giga, Lung blows out a massive gust of wind as the stress of the encounter wears off
(Note to self, upgrade suit to handle increased levels of adrenaline and high blood-pressure in moments of stress. Ah shit, but that means I'll need more equipment and supplies, which costs MONEY, which I DON'T HAVE! Great... just great...)
(...wait, Tomato mentioned something about a job for heroes, I think I've heard of it before, the contingency? Yeah, big superhero club, didn't realized they were all on a payroll though, thought it was a charity case, not my style. But if there's consistent salary, I might just change my style...)
(But wait, that means hanging out around MORE heroes... shit. And worse still, some of them might know about my *ahem* less than scrupulous history as a mercenary. But then again, Tomato didn't seem to know about me, maybe they won't either, maybe I slipped under the radar. Ah fuck it, I guess it's my only shot if I hope to continue my research anyway.)
>Lung turns back to Tomato, less nervous this time upon realising she wasn't a threat, and once again putting on his charismatic "charm"
Say, Miss Tomato, you wouldn't happen to know who I might be able to contact if I was interested in a job at this uh... contingency... would you my dear?

Attached: Vacuum Lung Relieved.png (944x463, 21K)

>Rager creates a handkerchief out of hellfire as he rubs his head before elbowing Jerry
YYYYYuuuuuuuuuaaaaaooooooooooooo! Jimbo bro, I been in a black hole for like.... a whole year, but do my eyes deceive me or is that, in fact-
>He then in a speedy uncouth manner switches from whispering to literally screaming
A BIG TIDDY GOTH CHICK!?
>His hellfire blood could be heard pumping in his veins as his hellfire heart was creating almost a painfully bad
Scene music:
youtu.be/iLRdfRjpIDU?t=15

Attached: ragr.png (613x604, 103K)

''I knew trouble was gonna come sooner or later" Girliath tought to herself
"HEY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?" She tried to make herself audible around the roaring hell flames
"PUT- Put this thing away !" She said with less energy upon remebering she was passing as a civilian and couldn't just put her identity at risk by trying to stop him herself, besides that even if she picked her suit in the truck's glove compartment it would be easier to try to just talk this guy down

Attached: fire.jpg (765x482, 57K)

>The bald man prepared to strike but was distracted by a girl in the street wearing goth clothes (was it his weakness ?)
"This dude is absolutely out of his mind, how does he know you Jerry ? And what is this black hole talk ? We need to stop him before he hurts someone

Attached: bald.jpg (707x527, 42K)

Also, I have a little bit of trouble having breasts be the right size with template proportions.

>Completely ignoring her complains he disregards her protests
Sorry, I'm not interested in volleyball girls anymore, bitch. Hurts my neck, always got PCOS issues with you chicks, and so many insecurities ya'll got with your size that I ain't even wanna deal to clap cheek. So thanks, but no thanks.
>He then turns and sprints off leaving a streak of hellfire in his wake
I GOT BIGGER AND BETTER HORIZONS TO SEEK! THIS UNIVERSE HAS UNTAPPED THOIL WELL AND I'M THE MUTHA FUGGIN' DRILL BABY! BIG TIDDY BITCHESSSS!
>He rushes towards Cyclone

Attached: z123 (2).png (1330x640, 79K)

>the sudden screaming of the man startled Cyclone
Eeek! W-why are you screaming..?
>"Goth chick? Is he talking about me?"

>Then the man just started to rush towards her
W-what? S-stop!
>She floated away while facing towards Rager
P-Please stop chasing me, this is really weird!

Attached: plsleavemealone.png (998x800, 129K)

>As she floated away he started creating a staircase made of hellfire that continually created more steps leading to her location in the sky as he pursued

Its the scream of your dreams babe, and one I can make ya' replicate it! The chase is the 2nd best part. Its the getting WEIRD~ part thats the first! Play hard to get all ya' want momma, take me to your goth library or whatever shit you chicks are into. I'll let you know that I am THE APOCALYPSE RAGER! THE MAIN STAGER! THE WEDLOCK BABY MAKER! 50% FIRE, 50% JAGER! NOW COME HERE LIL GOTH MOMMA SO I CAN WAKE YOU UP LIKE I WAS QUAKERS!
>Rager was completely oblivious to the hellfire stair that he was creating back to the street, the fires they were causing and the unnatural path and lack of support their shape was making as he chased her up the sky

Attached: z123 (2).png (1208x1342, 204K)

... is that a man fucking stairs out fire that are out of nowhere?

What the fuck did they put in my coffee?

Attached: file.png (348x167, 12K)

>What he said completely destroyed Girliath's morale, he pretty much nailed it
"How did he know I played volleyball when I was younger ?" She said to herself
>But once she heard the goth girl's meek screams, she noticed he was attacking an innocent person and realized this was wasn't the time to cry, it was time for justice
"HEY, YOU BALD JERK !"
>She ripped a Street lamp off the ground and rushed at him
"ITS YOU WHO HAS ISSUES !"

Attached: Screenshot_20200229-134615_WhatsApp.jpg (720x439, 38K)

AH!
>Giga barked out in surprise, his neck rocketing his head a good story or more off the ground before he caught his wits
O-oh! Ringo-chan! What are you doing down there?

Attached: GiraffesNightOutinManhattan.png (635x458, 67K)

Attached: 1582912910638.png (999x1150, 42K)

>She started fly a bit faster but the man wasn't giving up.
N-No! Stop! That's too obscene!, I don't want to imagine that!
AAAAAAH!!!!
>she thrusted her palm forward in frustration, pushing Rager away and making him fall down the stairs

Attached: wtf.png (517x677, 84K)

Attached: 1581271037243.png (999x1150, 69K)

What the hell am I going to do with this guy?

>As she stumbled to rebound he hovered over her.
It's a simple move. If you would have used your suit to blast them out of the air you could have kept your distance
>He rose his hand, his fingers curled and hateful, tremoring clutch.
You'll learn.
>Sin shut his fist, she could feel forces constrict the suit. It seems an inordinate amount of pressure was applied to the throat to suffocate her, the gutwrenching sound of the reinforced metal caving to pressure creeks nearly drowns the crackling of the flames.

Attached: sin_psychic.png (638x478, 22K)

You know~ Just patrolling the town.
>She put her hands in her pockets
You look a little tired Giga, need any help? Tomo's here u know.
>She smiled

>She turned her gazes back at Vacuum Lung
Well... Am- I mean IT-Girl is a part of it I think? You could ask her, she's the pretty girl with blue hair and a badass green mecha suit.

Attached: talkinnstuff.png (990x845, 218K)

>Jerry had no idea who this was. And more than all of the words he was using were sailing far over Jerrys head he was just kind of not understanding.
"W-What?"
>Who is that?

>He stumbled forward for a moment in a bit of misplaced shock.
>Rager had begun running at Rosy Cyclone before she shoved him down his own stairs(?)
>Girliath uprooted a lamp post marking a divine lance of her own right and charged him?

W-Wait!
>Jerry quickly casted some chains and attempted to wrap them around Rager and pull him to safety rather than a man tumble down any stairs. The cool chains steamed up minorly against the mans heckfiery visage.
Lets not attack anyone! Whats g-going on here?
>Jerry says to Rosy and Girliath

Attached: Confused.png (804x715, 43K)

What are you even - gghkkk
>Great ... now she's being strangled by a combination of this psycho's telekinesis and her own outfit
>After a few seconds, she can't even keep a steady hand to aim ... thankfully, she doesn't necessarily need one
>From the pods surrounding her wrist, a volley of homing micro-missiles is launched, all hurdling towards Mr. Sin at full speed
C-c-come on ... emo is ... so 10 years ago.
>Her other hand begins to glow slightly. Not exactly the ordinary cyan glow of her radioactive armor, but instead a bright red. Coupled with a crackle of somewhat electrical device controlling taktron particles

Attached: Mighty micros.png (520x564, 122K)

>Giga passed his tablet from hand to hand a bit before stowing it away.
Etto... I uh, I've just got this big test coming up next month I've been trying to study for.
General Education, Hero Studies, English, and a Practical Exam on top of that! I guess I was trying to do too much at once.

Attached: 1552989620116.png (213x244, 33K)

>With a quiet hum, a rather large ship is seen flying through the business district, headed towards the museum. A claw deploying from its chassis.

Attached: Claw.png (465x397, 5K)

Ipsum just saw the ship. It's claw reminds him of the experiments.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWApguCsyRg

Attached: AW FUCK.png (644x518, 15K)

>tomo started clapping funnily
Oooh, we should study together!
We could do it in your place or mine, which one do you think would be more fun? Ooooh! Then we could watch some movies and eat popcornandthenplaysomegamesandtalkaboutheroesan-
>Tomato suddenly realized what she was doing and abruptly stopped, her cheeks blushed a bit
O-only if you want of course, heh.....

Attached: blablablabla.gif (600x787, 134K)

Cute

>The Skull faced man walked through the back of a crowd, sticking towards the sides of a local Historical Gallery that was taking place.
>Some kind of Exhibit of Genetic Learning today somewhere, and a silent scoff from the near-mute shadow.
>He followed behind a tall man, his presence hidden and his steps silent.
>Lazarus had been looking over a few spots lately. Butcheries, The Docks, Police Stations.
>This Museum won't do for whatever he had going on, which was a disappointing failure of a location.

Attached: LazarusSkill.png (1017x1168, 55K)

>The ship hovered over the roof of the Yea Forumstropolis "Museum of unnatural history" it released a laser to blast open the exhibition storage, lowering the claw through the opening.

Attached: Onboard Sheet.png (1500x1150, 41K)

>Ipsum lets out an absolutely inhuman scream, and then proceeds to start rampaging in the ships direction.

Attached: aw shiet.png (630x832, 45K)

>And right as he thought things were going to keep a dull consistent temperature of luke warm.
>People that were taking place around him begin to frolic and panic. Others more used to the day-to-day of the city still leave, but in a quicker manner.
>Lazarus simply stares upward at the Machine.

>This place is surely not going to work for his later activities. What a shame.
>The first thing he does isn't a monologue, an interaction. He presses on something in his breast pocket, and send a signal to nearby Co-Tingency operatives. Leave such trivial confrontation to a disgusting hero.
>Direct Conflict wasn't his bag, of course. But as he takes a step with a surrounding bustling crowd he begins making his way towards the stairs.
>Gotta get up to the roof, first.

Attached: Looksupslightly.png (616x794, 20K)

It-Girl you say? Hmmm, yeah I think I've heard of her. Thank you once again madam, you've been a big help today, I'll leave you two to... whatever it is you have going on here >Vacuum Lung withdraws coolly to ponder on the situation for a moment
(IT-Girl? Fuck, she's as big league as you can get around here, and I was lucky that little miss fruitcake over there didn't know who I was, but if anyone had the dirt on me it'd be tech-tits. But I'm all outta options, maybe she might give me a chance. But first, I gotta find her...)

Attached: Contacts.png (1158x568, 37K)

>As security moves in to try and defend the exhibits, the Onboard deploys two drones to protect its claw.

Attached: Deployed.png (393x526, 5K)

>Young Kirinsuke watched Tomato clap and rambl excitedly. A bittersweet feeling rang inside like a flash of fire. Still, a smile drew across his face.
You've always been there for me, Ringo-chan... Someday, I hope I can be half the Hero you are.

in the meantime, studying together sounds like alot of fun.

Attached: Giraughs2.png (1022x550, 244K)

>His eyes widened behind his shades as rockets poured out of her wrist, swirling around to trail him.
Clever,
>They drug in the air before coming to a full stop, the grip on her loosened as he focused the energy to pin the missiles in the air and compress them into exploding.
It's a fair play, quick to catch on that-- KOFF KOFF, GLRHK.
>A tiny bit of his disgusting, mutated blood coughed out of his mouth.
... Overwhelm me, but.
>The psychic aura that had surrounded him draped over the clouds of smoke in the area, bodies of it rushing into the arena to blind the two.

Attached: sin_animeasfuck.png (642x224, 15K)

>Knocked down multiple flights of stairs and chained up as he breaks multiple bones unable to catch himself, Rager makes a hard THUD on the ground as the chains finally melt off and around his battered body. Then in an instanta sizzling and snapping sound can be heard coming from him as he replaces all his damaged parts with more hellfire constructs and leans back up

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEAH BABY! I'VE MISSED THIS! Play hard to get all you want babe, take me back to your goth library or whatever shit you girls live in, the chase is always part of the fun! Your Psychokensis is about to get met by my ZYGOTEKENSIS yaknowhadimean?!~

>As he leans up, creating what looks like a lasso made of hellfire, he then turns to Jerry
Sorry twinkass, if you're not a pledge of Kappa Delta going through hazing, then I don't have time for whips and chains shit, I got a year of energy and frustration to take out and this one eyed honey is meet her one eyed' match, so knock it off!

>He then flung the lasso at her foot in the air

Attached: 1535416292726.png (1611x587, 55K)

>She grins, pointing her hand toward the sky with a finger-gun like gesture
Surge Technique: CHAIN TACTRON HURRICANE!
>Then unleashes a bolt of techno-manipulation energy into the air, which clings to the remains of one of her rockets, before chaining towards each bit of scrapped metal in the air, ending up careening towards the next closest bit of metal nearby ... Sin's headpiece

Attached: unknown.png (1890x2425, 396K)

>Noticing the large red electrical beam from across the city, Vacuum Lung refocused his attention towards the attack
There's only one person capable of a display like that. Looks like I know where to find my tech support.
>Lung begins to leg it across the city towards the direction of the fight

Attached: Laser.png (1306x546, 13K)

>Before opening the door to the stairs, Lazarus whips around and extends his hand.
>From a dripping smoke that pools from his sleeve, a gun materializes and he fires.
>Shooting one of the Drones as a Security officer missed to shoot it himself.

"Tch."
>Amateur.
>He entered the stairwell.

Attached: Halfeffectivebullet.png (1040x896, 21K)

H-Huh? No. No, S-Sir. I'm just Jerry, I don't know about.. Kappa Delta?
>He kept a side-eye to him over the possibly still-charging Girliath.
>Jerrys priority has and had been no one getting hurt.
>If the kindly looking woman he chased after could knock him back so easily, Jerry needed to keep the gap and distance so he didn't get seriously damaged.
>Summoning another set of chains, Jerry readies them. If she blasted Apoc Rager back again, he would enwrap him and set him down somewhere away.
>He was weird to look at, but Jerry shaked any feeling in his head away. The star shined a little brighter and he ignored the whisper.

Attached: CCCResponse2.png (503x244, 5K)

>A set of chains fly throught the air near Girliath, surprising her. It was Jerry's summoning and it was ready to trap the fiend again.
>She looks at the lamp post she just ripped off the ground and thinks "Ok maybe I overreacted a little" and puts it on the ground
>Now she firmly grasps the chains and shouts to Jerry "You wont mind if I help you in this tug o' war will ya ?" then pulling the chained villain with enough force to tow a tank

Attached: PULL.jpg (1200x1700, 666K)

>As he burns through more chains, well annoyed at this point of the tiny man and his antics to stop him

Ok you know what bro, you're being a real cockblocker, and that shit is a real breach of the bro-code Jacob. I can't believe you'd do this to me after everything bruh, fuckin' unbelieveable.

Like I didn't want to say it at first, but now I gotta be real with you. You sound like a bitch, you got the bedclothes to match, and this "I don't want no trouble" shits getting hold when you're causing trouble for my game.

>He then wiggles and from his back something was emerging

You know what, fuck it, you're getting what you deserve for betray a bro like this. Hellfire Pelican, peck his eyes out

>The sudden creature then nodded in its disheveled, manic look as it flew towards Jerry
YES SIR MISTER CAPTAIN SENSEI! HIS EYE'S AS GOOD AS FUUARRRRRRRRKED!

>as he tried to shuffle out of the melting chains, still encumbered as Girliath dragged him closer, he vitriolically snapped at her
Bitch I don't care if you get your friendzone buddy to ring me in, I ain't gonna fill that void that was left by your coach yelling at how you're not good enough!

Attached: Z5786685.png (1208x1342, 62K)

>The small droid was heavily damaged from being caught off guard and slowly floated back to the Onboard.
>But the second droid, about as large as a grown man, followed Lazarus into the stairwell, a sinister voice finally echoed out of its body
"So you've decided today's fate, Lazarus?"

Attached: Target sighted.png (632x474, 7K)

Eeek!
>He manages to catch Rosy from her leg
S-stop it already, this is ridiculous!
>She starts flying up high, taking Rager up with her. She slowly gains speed as she rises.
I-If you want to be friends or get to know me or somethin... (D-damn that's embarassing to say...) T-this is not the way to do it!

>At some point she comes to a stop, something is pulling Rager away
>She changes her route and flies back down to get some help

Attached: flyin.png (1017x793, 163K)

>Right when she had pulled him in, while he was still struggling out of the melted metal, he tapped his feet and suddenly a figure made of hellfire appeared before her

"Now Janet...... I know you don't like it, but you're gonna have to sit on the bench. You're too big to be in this game and if your body taps the ball again to cost us the game...... well let me just say the other girls on the team are gonna like you even less than they do now....."

>This enigmatic entity was acting as though he knew her history and was chastising her to move aside

Attached: Z5786685.png (862x1296, 42K)

>He stopped at the peak of the first flight, staring down at the hovering drone that addressed him.
>He stares at it, before his tongue clicks
"Tch. It is what it is. That guard couldn't hold his aim to save his life."
>Disrespectfuly he ignores the drones visible and hefty presence and continues walking up the stairwell to the roof
"It doesn't matter anyways. Security closing in, police to arrive. Some tight bearing fool to knock the ship past the stars. I'm already done here."

Attached: unknown-43.png (499x631, 20K)

>Meanwhile

>CRUNCH

youtube.com/watch?v=wdwwYEJKvQU

Attached: OH BOY.png (1774x1188, 34K)

>finally breaking free he turns over to her
Hey, its worked every time 38% of the time, and thats a passing grade if ya ask me! But don't harsh out babe, tell me about that weird goth shit that you're into like taking selfies at graveyard, watching jack skellington shit, and making poems about how your life sucks!

Attached: 253.png (212x176, 43K)

>Jerry still for lack of better longform explinations, only caught roughly half if less of the slung insults and slangs.
>Bro code? What did family have to do with trying to catch someone?
>Jerry just kind of looked upwards towards them in confusion.

>He snaps out of it as the Heckfire Pelican coreens towards him.
>Startled he hops backwards barely getting hit by the fiery aura yet not the mass itself.
>It was maybe too warm next to this thing that swooped at him.
>He responds by forming a shield construct and blocking apocs construct with a block he actually knew.

Miss!
>He called out to Rosy Cyclone
>Pushing against the bird, the cool feel of his magic and the heat of the avian attack fizzle out into consensual steam that dissipated his guard and the pelican. He huffs. Too warm even for Jerry.

Stay afar!
>He said nervously. He wasnt sure what to do he just didn't want anyone hurt.
>The politics of people he didn't know was a confusing zone where he just fell into regular chambers.
I-Is there something wrong? Dont hurt anyone, Sir.

Attached: unknown-29.png (667x586, 27K)

"What !? I-ah- I dont even, Jerry isn't.. Ugh...''
>She was completely baffled how much of a cretin this guy was, how did he even do it ? Reason didn't work out, and now looking closer Jerry wasn't the bad ass she expected so she couldn't rely on anyone around the block.
>She looked to the side and saw a construction site she didn't notice before
>"Yeah I quit, seriously, whats is up with fire types, bunch of no brain retards" she kept swearing to herself, now in a lower voice as she teared throught the fence of the site and silently wishing the telecinetic girl would be safe in the meantime. Girliath needed some resources

Attached: frick.jpg (941x386, 48K)

"I've already planned for such. While I'm here I'll eliminate you from the picture, considering how you can "take it"."
>The drone fires off a plasma bomb

>A second claw extends from the chassis and looks over Ipsum, a voice emanates from the ship
"Singular warning, leave immediately."

Attached: oi.png (580x404, 11K)

>An absolutely massive spike juts out of Ipsums back, obliterating the claw.
>Ipsum then begins banging his head on the side of the ship. And after all this time, Ipsum speaks. Well, more like screams something semi understandable
>"WHY ME?!
>With that, he falls off

Attached: 1583019203292.png (580x404, 14K)

Content bump

Attached: morning stroll.png (900x900, 781K)

Since I'm a terrible artist, could someone with actual talent try to draw Ipsum? He's basically a psychotic shotacon with a desire for vengeance that'd make just about anyone tell him to calm down.

Attached: HE DOES A THING.png (366x659, 28K)

Gave it a shot.

Attached: Lorem Ipsum.png (364x503, 12K)

>"BRING YOU I.......UHHHHH"
>Ben came to and found himself in his bed.
>The battle he had butted into was merely a vivid dream.
>He cracked his fingers, glad that at least he wasn't in some sort of life or death situation.

Attached: just a dream.png (819x671, 400K)

>Even he knew that dealing with syndicate members was way above his skill level. At most he dealt with street level foes......

Attached: Sol Tempo - Ben Dover.png (1375x1587, 876K)

Perfection

>like Foul Mouth, a low level crook he has a personal history with that goes back to before gained his powers.

Attached: Foul Mouth - Masie Mawthorn.png (1632x1876, 1006K)

>The hairs of Lazarus's neck stand up as he tenses up before the Plasma Bomb buries into his chest and he explodes in a dripping cascade of mist.
>His voice echoes for a moment as the shadows sink away
"We'll see."

>Somewhere higher up the spanning stairs, a few moments later a hand reaches out from the shadow of the open roof entrance.
>Lazarus slowly pulls himself out from the shadow, gasping as he reaches the topside and breathing shallowly.
>Due to his power, upon Death Lazarus can revive somewhere nearby from the shadow.
>However, thanks to the current situations that have bound him to flesh. It's not as hair trigger as it once was.
"Hnnn.."

Attached: Lazaraith.gif (541x449, 13K)

question, does he have eyes?

Attached: unknown.png (1110x834, 206K)

Rollan.

sin here, amazing art man that one you did of sol, I.T girl and tempo has been my computer background for a week now haha

>Lazarus falling to the weapons of the drone did not exactly strengthen the spirits and hopes of the remaining security guards, and the drone continued to defend.

"Intrusive metahuman, I am Fatherboard. My database has no knowledge of you, state your name..."
>The Onboard meanwhile continued to steal various artifacts and materials from the museum

Attached: Missile.png (536x466, 7K)

Yes. They're just hidden by his hair

alright, i winged it with regards to the eye color

wait really?

Attached: ipsum.png (962x874, 276K)

Amazing

SCARLET!

Attached: Hamstor.png (999x1150, 276K)

Incredible

>A short while later, after they had left the sewer system and made their way to the surface, Sharpe asks
so what is it you wished to discuss?
>they were on the edge of the business and historical districts, and the shops around them had started to change to smaller businesses.

Attached: historical.png (700x700, 128K)

Neat

>After defeating yet another Lumber Demon and adding it's severed chainsaw arms to her pile of axes, cutters and other deforestation murder weapons, Dysfloria began humming a merry tune and once again resumed her patrols of Frontpage Forest.

Attached: dys.png (716x625, 578K)

Her whole concept is hysterical

Thanks! I suppose I better repost my sheet for those who didn't meet 'her' last thread.

Attached: c421777b1362c8bb2e2b503d5ba80c6edd41844a.png (1200x1150, 1.02M)

Amazing

Does she have a penis?

....Not impossible

This guy reminds me a lot of prototype so...

Attached: file.png (366x659, 17K)

> Dester speaks while walking with Sharpe trough the district, passing by many shops.

I feel a disturbance in my magic lately, I've never experienced before. A few weeks ago, the moment, when I saw someone got impaled, I lost my nerves and my magic didn't obeyed to me anymore. I believe it was caused by feelings, I never had in my life, feelings unlikely from me.

Attached: Remembering.png (1075x701, 29K)

Wh-
>Rosy spoke in an irritated tone
I don't take selfies at graveyards, I don't write poems and the last time I watched nightmare before christmas was back when I was 12 years old!
>She started to get a little pissed. This guy didn't even knew or care who she was, he didn't even seem to actually care about her looks, his ramblings were starting to make her blood boil
I'm not a goth chick or whatever that is.... F#CK OFF!
>She immediately covered her mouth after she said that. She started to blush from embarassment.
C-calm down Rosy...
>she whispered to herself as she took deep breaths

Attached: fug.gif (805x654, 1.15M)

Only one way to find out.

Indeed

NPC Bump as we rev into the morning and stuff starts to pick up on Yea Forums.

These are Jerry and his brothers parents.
>Esther The Medium
She has been deceased for upwards of 8 years, and currently floats around as a Psychopompic spirit in the Frontpage Forest. She's giggly, free-spirited, and childish. Her favorite things in life were everything, as she shared a deep fascination with any and everything around her. Staring at it with bright eyes and juvenile laughter.

>Dr. Garret Praximus Gerald
Currently living in the long shut down Praximus Industries building, he has long since achieved his lifes goal of immortality. Sacrificing his Wife, and children in pursuit of defying death. He has long retired, as with his goal achieved he no longer cares for a purpose. He is a cold, mechanical, and apathetic man of science who hasn't had his humanity for a long time.

Attached: EsthernPraximus.png (1481x1852, 100K)

Attached: ezhero.png (999x1150, 90K)

>She looked increasingly distressed.
>Jerry thought for a moment, this was a weird situation.
>A guy chasing after a girl, didn't slick talk sweetly to girls?
>They always seemed to act weirdly, but this was different. Right?
>Jerry scratched his chin and rubbed his lip in pensive thought. Gears that couldn't turn.
>Never mind that thought, there's something going on here.

>He took a breath, before whipping his arm outward.
I don't know what you're doing, but she's not having a good time!
>Chains, different than the simple ones from before. Made of Jerry's construct energy shoot out. Use the technique, Jerry. Combine one into two.
>You did it before, against that shadowy man who tried to take Nora. Magic Missile shifted into chains, do the same.
INFUSION! HOLD IT, RAGER. >The spell Minor Sleep reverberated through the chains as they tried to bind rager yet again. Minor Sleep, or Rest, wasn't a guaranteed knockout. But it did do one thing; Make someone really tried. Maybe we could settle this down.

Attached: PutTheFIreOut.png (1186x622, 26K)

>Rager just nodded and smiles at what she was saying
Uh huh, oh yeah I totally agree, 12 year olds, yeah, am I right? But I'm more a FUCK ON than a FUCK OFF kinda guy, ya feel me 1 eyes? So why don't we talk this over at your place over some pizza and shit, yeah?

>As the sleep chains enraptured himself, Rager was overcome with sleepiness, feeling woozy, but he had barely started drink, this was perplexing to his small brain

Wah... But mama I dun gah classsssh inna mornin'..... I (YAWN) can party until dawn... just like dad when..... when he (YAWN) went out to that party he ...... never came back from...... fr-.....ZZzzzz

>The chains clasped down to restrict his movement as he started to go into REM sleep when one of the edges of the chains brisked his nipple in such a way that he awoke invigorated

HO-HO-HOOOOOO YEAH! THATS THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS! I'm feeling a second wind now!
>A rumbling could be heard as the chains seemed to holding him more firmly, heating up but not melting like the previous ones, but the heat from the chains was starting to light them up to glow heading back up the chain towards Jerry
IMMA GIVE YA THE OLE SPICY KEYCHAIN FOR THAT ONE JAMEY! You're getting between a man and his mack, and thats a cardinal sin of the bro code, SO YOU'RE NO LONGER MY BRO!

Attached: Z5786685.png (754x322, 61K)

>The beam broke the smoke veil, leaving a parting as it traced Sin's movement.
>He watched it ricochet off of the airborne shrapnel, tensing as he immediately spotted a pattern.
>Sin bolted backwards through the air, making sharp movements as the beam neared inches from his face.
>Focusing his abilities again she felt the paneling around her arm start to undo and break, the pieces levitating in the air around her.
You shouldn't make a beam that hones in on something your only line of defense is made of, you know.
>Sin hovered closer to her, the beam trailing behind.

Attached: sin_nyoom.png (356x524, 18K)

forgot to add in last post, yeah man keep that good shit up. your coloring's fuckin amazing man!

>The heat traveled down the chains, the steam rising from them as Jerry grips the one connecting him to rager tighter.
"I don't even know you! W-What does chasing someone have to do with a code?!"
>Jerry feels the immense heat reach his palm, in which he yanks the chain to stop rager.
>He winces as the fire scorches the cool demeanor of his skin and magic.
>Gripping tightly he continues talking whilst attempting to pour more of himself into the chain to keep it steady. Though cracks slowly sprout as his focus is split from the pain assaulting his hands. It's nothing new, Jerry.

"I have a few brothers... A-And we'd never do something like this to anyone!"
>Yank, Pull, Tug.
"It's time to stop. Someone could get hurt with all the fire you're slinging around!"

Attached: ToughTheHeatStayInTheKitchen.gif (560x434, 151K)

Cool designs

Their children were Jerry and Garry. They were born from a fractured soul during Dr. Praximus's research into a souls connection to the physical body. Splitting one soul to make two. Later on, two became one yet again, but the lingering shade remains.

>Jerry The Blue
The younger brother, riddled with fear. He desires to help save everyone as he himself was not meant to be. A heroic coward who will sacrifice himself at any moment to protect someone else. These two have been through a lot. At every corner he is nothing but the shattered mirrors reflection of what he once was. The chains he bears as a reminder he isn't truly free, and making peace with it. He wanders the dark so no one else gets lost.

>Lazarus The Shadow
A bit trickier. He is the lingering shade of the remaining brother. Garry lashed out towards Jerry, hunting him believing he was the true inheritor of both halves of their soul. After Garry's defeat, the Shadows he commanded took form. The memories left behind forming into a terrifying wraith bound to a familiar visage, Lazarus. Imagine if when you died, your Hatred for someone else refused to die, continuing the hallowed and eternal hunt.

They are both echoes of another. Fear and Hatred. Gentle and Bitter. Blue and Red. The Chained and The Jailer.

Attached: JerrynLazarus.png (373x487, 18K)

>"Argh ! Bounce off jeez, you dont even look like coach Alphonse, and now Im talking with a fake fire dummy" She was finished at the construction site, it was time for action, hopefully Rager would still be catcalling Rosy and Jerry would be doing enough so that no one was hurt"

>Girliath was rushing around the street's corner to catch Rager off guard. Thankfully he was distracted with Jerry on his bro dude antics
"MELT THIS ASSHOLE !" She yelled, plunging at him with a truck's concrete mixer full of cement inside

Attached: unga.jpg (1200x1700, 645K)

>He turns around at the yelling and retorts
Ooooooooh man its been forever since I gave a girl the ole taco buffet, what chu talkin~ bout gir-..... on its you volleybroad. Sorry I told you, I'm just not into- Haha oh shit!
>He is then slammed by the cement truck and completely engulfed in cement

Attached: 12.png (754x532, 34K)

>Bomba rolls into the scene
Bomba brrr krak chk ka boooom! (Hey there fellow humans!)

Attached: rollingaround.gif (915x849, 174K)

Attached: 0bombasheet.png (1331x1029, 182K)

>CLANG.. CLANG.. CLOON
>A loud metal sound could be heard from the other street as if something was being dragged and while kicking in the asphalt
>Thats when a wrecking ball came from the street's corner, Girliath pulled it so it wouldn't continue rolling along the street and aimed it at Rager, pulling down the steel cable from where the wrecking ball hanged
"I'm not done with you"

Attached: bunga.jpg (1200x1700, 562K)

omg bomba is so cute

>Rosy slowly descended down only to see the giant girl throwing an entire cement mixer at the guy. But then she pulled a wrecking ball out of nowhere and started flailing it towards the man too.
O-oh dear, there's no need to get that violent.
>She raised her hands and used her telekinesis to stop the wrecking ball and land it somewhere safely. She then manipulated the cement so that Rager's head wouldn't be covered in cement and he could breathe. She used her powers to speed up the hardening of the cement, then floated down towards him
P-please don't try my patience, I'm afraid of losing control agai- I-I mean just please stay put and stop chasing me like this.
>she then turned towards the two heroes
Y-you're Jerry the Blue right? I'm sorry I don't know your name miss. I appreciate the help, but there's no need to take it this far.

Attached: super lazy draw.png (1134x835, 171K)

>Jerry was shocked as Girliath came and slammed an entire cement basin down onto Rager.
T-That's. Wait don--
>As was covered in Cement, Jerry sprung into a silent panic.
>Fire or not, Jerry was worried about his breathi--
>Jerry instantly summoned a construct shield, jumping in the way of the flying wrecking ball without a thought otherwise.
>Cover him in cement? Chip him out.
>Hit a man with a wrecking ball? Jerry wasn't about that.
>Thankfully, he wouldn't need to see if a man or him could tank such a hit.

M-Miss! I know he was being.. weird. But we don't have to attack anyone like that. It's.. okay.
>He says to Girliath, before nodding towards Rosy.
..Y..Yeah, I am. Jerry. It's good to meet you, Ma'am. And that you're okay.
>A bead of sweat rolls down his face.
>He looks at Rager. Is he okay, too?

Attached: JerrySmileNervous.png (645x662, 25K)

>Being slightly liberated from the cement, Rager, smacked his lips for a minute while everyone talked and then suddenly spoke up tired of the banter

Soooo....... thats the way its gonna be. Fine. FINE. I didn't even think you were that hot anyway. The one big eye is gross anyway, was gonna have to be a brown bag special either way. But I didn't want to live anyway-

>Then his upper part burst free from the cement as he inexplicable starts chugging a bottle of liquor from somewhere before he throws it down

IF THIS IS GONNA BE A DRY PARTY, THEN JUST SHIT'S GON' GET HELLA FLAMMABLE BRUH!

>Then suddenly a hellfire aura arose around him, and started spreading slowly outward towards the group as the intensity of the temperature spiked to the point of melting nearby lampposts

LETS FUCKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>A large silhouette started to form in the massive blaze

Attached: 1539478698153.png (699x603, 153K)

>Girliath was still angry and stressed out with the whole situation although seeing the villain restrained and everyone safe made her much calmer
"I'm Janet"
>she said dumbfounded and right after letting out a sigh and pinching her temple after realizing she just revealed who she was to a stranger, still she argued with the flying cyclops girl who just saved her own harasser
"The deal is, I'm glad everyone's alright but this guy literally came from hell, and we can't know if he isn't one of those demons disguised as a man ok ?! You are fine because you can fly but what if you or me or anyone else didn't have powers and was caught in this guy's wrong doings ?"

mini-sheet posting.

Attached: 4DA5691E-2555-457E-9589-95E404A3F418.png (707x593, 68K)

Bomba brrrr rk ka! Chk chk booooom~
>(citizen call bomba cute, bomba happy!)
>(citizen pet bomba)

Attached: pat2.png (508x662, 66K)

what's the lore behind shatter city?

City with strict rules on meta-regulations. Tall skyscrapers and industry the city has a large focus with many glass faceted buildings and a distaste for Superheroics. Most cities around Co-smotropolis tend to mind their own business on the whole Superheroing that it does, but Shatter City has a hard distaste and it isn't hidden on regulation and identification while inside the limits of their jurisdiction.

I'm working on a very new location called Curseburg, which is a place like Raccoon City or Silent Hill, that has zombies mutants, but also demons and cultists. A very horror themed placed. Here a some character concept from this place.

Attached: concepts.png (741x549, 33K)

>Emerging from the flames was a massive 18 wheel monster truck with spiked treads as Rager pops out of the cabin
I think made this shit with 100,000 or maybe 200,000 horsepower, I can't really count! But this shit looks super dope and It is literally gonna flatten you, the city, everything in the way and imma hit that motherfuckin' pedal to the metal until I crash into something strong enough to kill me, because a world where I can't get strange booty ain't one worth living on!

KDK FOREVER, LETS ALL FUCKIN' DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

>He starts the ignition as the overwhelming engine roars with a force of a space shuttle launch blasting away anything light in the area just by the air it was dispersing
>THE TRUCK WAS ABOUT TO GO!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (892x646, 125K)

What about brokesburg? I think that place ought to be good enough for my dude

Everything's just broken man. It's not even that actual stuff is broken. Theres just not a lot of money to fix anything. Heavy debt and local inflation leaves the struggling city in a turmoil. The Local Goverment of Brokesburg just can't stop borrowing money, as it constantly struggles to keep afloat.

You're all heroes to me anons :^)

>Rosy floated up in front of the truck and raised her hands, the truck was slowly losing it's heat and it could barely move.
I gave you plenty chances. You could go and crawl back to whatever hellhole you came from but you decide to persist on staying here, annoying me, ruining my day, insulting me....
Trying my patience....
>her hair started get all messy, the wind started to pick up, the air was getting darker
Well, guess what motherfucker...

Attached: ohshit.gif (613x526, 116K)

BRING IT ON! I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE DEAD!
>Hateful Cyclone raised her hands and flexed her fingers! She grabbed the truck with her telekinesis, her fingers seemed to crack randomly from the sheer anger that was surging through her body.
>She took the truck with her and started flying up high
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME TO MY LIMITS! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT OUT MY ANGER!
>At some point they passed through the clouds, but she was still going fast...
NOW RELISH IN IT!
>oh no

Attached: hateful cyclone.png (945x868, 417K)

This coffee is taking longer than for the sky to get cloudy...
Should probably run to get cover, i haven't bough with me an umbrella...

Attached: file.png (325x259, 7K)

DEATH BY BIG TITTY GOTH CHICK!? I'LL DRINK TO THAT BITCH!
>He chugged a multitude of drinks he created out of hellfire and then shifted the truck from 1st to 2nd gear moving against her strength again as it started to ramp up

YEAH, YOU LIVE BY THE BITCHES YOU DIE BY THE BITCHES! NOW SEND ME BACK WHERE I BELONG! LIFE FUCKING SUCK, BUT THIS MOMENT IS DOOOOOOOPE!

Attached: zr.jpg (2000x1000, 153K)

I like that pacman ghost lookin dude, lol

I can work with that, I wrote Sol Tempo and Foul Mouth's backstories as broke 20s types.
Rolling for this power, I hope I can finish it before the thread archives.
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Imaginary_Physiology

thanks man

>A whole truck of Heckfire formed and Jerry dropped the beat he had on trying to make much sense of this. He was erred into quick action as Rosy thrust the Truck into the air and shook the tenseness from his shoulders
Anger does not beget A-Anger.
>Jerry looked around in a panic, he didn't have any height options he could think of.
>So focusing and creating chains, he tries to grip upon her feet to keep her tethered and not rip someone into the stratosphere. The anchor.
>The truck straining against her grip and hold Jerry shouted out

Just set it down before something worse happens.

Attached: WOAH.png (568x497, 19K)

>The truck still stalling but making massive force against her immense psychic power, the entire area was filled with tension and 2 energies competing when Rager got perturbed by how boring this contest was

DAMN I'M SICK OF THESE TUG-O-WARS. I DON'T CARE IF IT BLOWS THIS ENGINE, WE'RE SKIPPING TO 5TH GEAR BABY! I WANNA SEE IF THE GRIM REAPERS GOT TIDDIES NOW!

>the tide in their tussel shifted as the truck burst forward

Attached: z123 (2).png (1916x825, 70K)

Sounds like Ipsum's kind of place

>Cyclone suddenly came back to herself at the mention of death. What was she doing? She couldn't kill anyone, no matter what!

I-I should sto-
>The moment she weakened her hold on the car it burst forward
W-wait! I'm sorry! It doesn't have to be like this!

>Meanwhile the rock Litho is just kind of sitting around on the scene. He fought some rats earlier, before they learned to follow him as their leader. But the rat monarchy game wasn't for Litho, so he had to leave. Now he sits on the sidewalk, not remembering any of what was just written

Attached: Litho.png (999x1150, 197K)

>Ipsum, upon hitting the ground, just gets up and... Smiles. It isn't a normal smile. It's the kind of rictus grin one gets from ingesting Joker Venom, or dying.

Attached: OH CRAP.png (548x304, 5K)

>As the Truck sped forward at 18,073 MPH, one of the suspension shocks on the lower rung of the middle of the truck, in between the wheels, slightly tapped the small rock, knocking the extremely unstable and vehicle off balance, jettisoning Rager out of the front windshield.
>Without rager making contact or focus on the construct, the entire blazing mechanical doomsday driving machine dissipated into steam right before it made impact with its first building or Girliath as Rager was flung at that top speed back into the doorway he popped out of
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT............ LIL DUDE....... IT WAS YOU ALL ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGggggggggggggggggggg..........

Attached: z123 (2).png (1422x1047, 49K)

Attached: z123 (2).png (754x828, 29K)

>The quiet humming of the Onboard's thrusters are all that is heard for a few seconds, before a blue glow moves over the Onboard
"I'll continue to wait for your response."
>"Activating light forcefield, it seems like this meta has the intellect of a low functioning corvid, at the least he is distracted." Fatherboard thinks to himself.

Attached: OnboardWithEyesBecauseWhyNot.png (474x506, 7K)

…...oh

Attached: 11.png (587x916, 10K)

fuck

Attached: 123.png (589x451, 8K)

What happened?

Attached: 1234 (2).png (582x949, 314K)

>High above the clouds of Yea Forumssmotropolis flew the Caped Beacon of Hope, scouting the city for potential problems.
>As he laid his eyes on the surroundings of the museum, he couldn't help but take note of the Onboard drone wreaking havoc
Great Corey...!
>Believer darted over as soon as he could, hoping to make it in time.

Attached: Believers.png (764x568, 62K)

Attached: BelieverSheetV5a1.png (999x1150, 56K)

cripes hes got some nice beefy muscles on him

"I-It's okay. It's--"

"..o-okay?"
>Jerry looked bizarrely confused, but glad no one was hurt. The "portal" shutting behind rager ever to keep him shut away forever behind whatever walls were broken for the encounter.
>He turns to Girliath, and Rosy.
"Are you two alright? You guys were.. really strong."

Attached: 6.png (532x540, 35K)

>Girliath rips the steel cables she used for a makeshift "backpack" off of her and lets out a relieved sigh
"I guess so, Im just glad its over (And that I didn't have to use this, she thinks, while looking at the bat she made by twisting three metal girders together) what about you ? Do you need a ride home ?"
>she says while looking at Rosy and then going back to Jerry
"Also you wouldn't by chance have some kind of magic to repair clothes would you ?"
>Girliath looks at her ruined pink hoodie
"These arent exactly easy to find in stores"

Attached: finally.jpg (696x762, 73K)

Wh-
>Rosy was absoutely confused as to what just happened but she was glad she could turn back to normal in time not to murder the guy
Pheeew~...
>She exhaled, it was all finally over.

I-I'm okay Jerry, thank you.
>She looked like she had her cool for a minute but when Jerry mentioned the display of strength, her cheeks flushed a bit and she started to slowly rub the back of her head from embarassment. She had done it again, absolutely shameful display. In front of Jerry, a fellow hero no less.
I-I'm sorry....
>She couldn't say much after that, it didn't seem like she wanted to.

Attached: mob cyclone 10010.png (368x483, 69K)

Adorable

>She floated up to be on similar eye level to the giant girl
Who are you supposed to be anyway? You area hero aren't you? Why aren't you wearing a costume or something?
>she sat cross legged on the air as if there was a floating chair under her
I'm sorry I'm not a magician miss Janet, you'll just have to get new hoodie i guess...
Also I could ride you both home or wherever you wanna go if you want.
>She didn't seem to stop swirling in the air, it looked like she was swimming in it.

thank you user!

I-I'm alright on a ride. Thank you.
>Jerry nodded, still skidding his heel on some remaining flames. Any heckfire left behind should be put out super easily.
Theres still a day ahead of me with patrol!
>He smiled softly
I-If you need your hoodie fixed, Janet. I could take a look at it after patrol. I'm uh..
>Great at knitting and stitching
Okay at f-fixing clothes up. I like it.

Attached: JerryDetailed.png (707x772, 38K)

"I no longer require nor care for your name, metahuman child."
>The claw starts moving back up into the chassis, as the Onboard begins to fire on Believers' position.
>The drones disengage from the guards, flying back into the Onboard.

Attached: FireAtWill1.png (436x334, 8K)

>Jack turned a corner in his own sewer quest. He had to find that eye-fiend that accused him of the most blasphemous thing he's ever heard.
>He nearly froze in his tracks as he met eyes with a cop, those.. didn't really like him. Maybe this one didn't know who he was?
>Better play it safe. And swindle.
... 'ello, there officer. You simply must help me.

Attached: jack_caught.png (576x904, 28K)

Attached: jack_sheet.png (999x1150, 95K)

>as they walk, Sharpe seems to be in deep thought
...interesting...
>he continues to rub at his chin before speaking
hmm... You've mentioned being from another dimension before, yes? Perhaps it has to do with that? I'm not exactly sure how it works in any other dimension, but in the one we currently reside in, souls make connections with each other. They become friends, allies, and occasionally, fall in love. Perhaps, between lack of time spent in your original dimension and influence from this one, Your soul has begun to make those connections?

Attached: pondering.png (700x700, 144K)

>A bead of sweat rolls down Amanda's brow as she sees her attack fail to hit its target, but fortunately, Sin doesn't know what sort of attack he's dealing with
C'mon. I thought you did your homework on this.
>She lets the semi-electrical beam hit the gauntlet Sin was pulling apart, surging around it, causing a bright red glow that pulls the gauntlet back together as well as it can
>Then, using the residual taktron energy surrounding her weaponized gauntlet, she overclocks her maser weaponry, unleashing a mighty cyan ray of concussive maser energy forth from her hand, straight towards Mr. Sin

Attached: Beam Star.png (1156x592, 215K)

I'm not here to be formal and exchange names with the likes of an automaton--!
>Believer barely dodged the speeding projectile, scathing his chest. Making his way forward to land a consecutive counter against the artificial intelligence, he lands a hit directly against the chassis of the drone, brutishly piercing the light shielding it had put up previously.

Attached: Believer vs Onboard.png (950x1250, 157K)

Friends...love?

> Dester digs deep in his minds about Sharpe's words.

I believe, there is truth in your words but this is unlikely. You see, I'm a wanderer. I was in many different realms and I guarantee you that I never felt these kinda things. I'm not interested in friends or in allies, I rather like to study all the living creatures around me and of course magic. My former home had many things but nothing, I had feelings for. I do not understand what it is that makes me attracted to Tomato Girl, but I would lie if I deny her adorable and peaceful aura around her, and her good look. Let's say, I have feelings, could they have influence over magic?

Attached: feelings.png (633x547, 46K)

"Faster than calculated. Conducting speed tests, deploying bombs."
>The Onboard's claw snapped off of the wiring. As the ship started to retreat, it fired off three small but quick bombs.

Attached: Pursuit.png (684x745, 16K)

>Girliath goes back back to her truck, throws the monster of a bat in the trunk and drives up to her fellow heroes. She looked even a bit content despite the almost disastrous encounter, as if she was just inspired to do something.
>Jerry and Rosy can see her going down and picking up something from the glove compartment, and when she goes back up she's wearing a familiar blue mask
"You cant be serious you are going to patrol the whole city on foot and eating ice cream like you are on a sunday morning right ? And besides I dont even have your number or instagram, if I give you my hoodie we might not even see each other again

Attached: hop in nigga.jpg (980x676, 73K)

Bombs? --
>Believer realized quickly. He backed off for a moment, charging up his laser vision.
>The laser pierced through the bombs, detonating their contents prematurely.
So it's a speed test you want, huh? I may not be the fastest around; but I'll give you a run for your money!
>Believer extended both fists out and charged full speed ahead at the retreating Onboard, slowly closing the distance between them.

Attached: Believer Vs Bombs.png (689x585, 60K)

>Sharpe puts an affirming hand on Dester's shoulder
of course they could. I'm sure it's a bit frightening to have all these new thoughts and feelings in your head, but I can assure you it's a good thing to feel. Emotions are an extension of yourself, much like how magic is an extension of one's abilities. It's only natural for them to have an influence on your magic. There are those out there who see this in a negative way, and attempt to bottle their emotions to not get in the way. Personally, I believe the exact opposite. You should let your feelings shine. Think of it like music, with your magic and feelings being strings on an instrument: You must tune one with the other in mind if you want to create harmony.

Attached: support.png (700x700, 157K)

>poor guy, I know the recession been tough but damn
Hey man do you know how to get to the surface? I cant get a signal down here and I could use some help.

Attached: brain hurty.png (1083x495, 20K)

>Meanwhile! ...At the same place!
Yuko are ya OK, Yuko are ya OK?
Are ya OK, Yuko?
BERKADERR SHAMONE!

Attached: Swoonwalk.png (545x487, 87K)

>A highly pressurized ball of energy is beginning to form in front of the Onboard
"Initializing speed test phase two."

Attached: Test.png (520x444, 13K)

In that case, my magic only acts in the way I feel. I admit that when I saw the girl impaled, I kinda snapped a bit, which made it hard for me to hold my power. It just exploded from my hands. If I can control the feelings for Tomato Girl I can control my magic again. I guess, I see what you mean now.

Attached: Think think think.png (414x502, 11K)

>Believer was slowly approaching and approaching...
>The speeds were blinding; and deafening, The sound that left from Onboard was barely registered by Believer.
>Closer and closer, Believer suddenly noted the build up of a sphere of light in front of Onboard.

What in god's name--?

Attached: Believer Vs Energy.png (1437x1288, 170K)

>Barreling through the streets, Vacuum Lung effortlessly sprinted to his destination, his superhuman respiration and lung suit preventing him from losing his breath
>Finally the merc found IT-Girl, fighting against a supervillain
>Lung recognized the man, he had heard about him through the criminal grapevine, an infamous crimelord who called himself Mister Sin. He wasn't someone to mess with.
>But Lung knew that as far as employability was concerned, the contingency would be his best chance at acquiring a consistent, safe salary, and maybe even get him back into earning an honest living. Maybe...
Looks like it's time to earn that paycheck!
>Darting behind the floating villain just as IT-Girl charged up her cyan ray beam, Lung began to suck in a huge torrent of air
>The vortex grew stronger and stronger, sucking in debris and smoke scattered across the battlefield
>It became so strong that it was beginning to pull at Mister Sin, not strong enough to ground his telekinetic flight, but just powerful enough to hold him in place... just as IT-Girl fired her attack

Attached: Super S U C C.png (1306x546, 24K)

damn imagine getting hit by a woman's blast because a guy started sucking you and held you in place.

>As the orb of energy was being released, Believer could hear a sound of release, as two bombs followed closely behind the plasma.

Attached: Gotcha.png (411x453, 10K)

Don't worry, it's fine so long as the guy's only in it for the money

Attached: No homo.png (730x528, 14K)

>Believer's stubborn attitude to pursue had gotten in the way.
Ah!--
>As the energy ball released, it only dawned on him far too late that he should move out of the way.
>The blast hit him with enough concussive force to knock him back a significant distance away from Onboard.
Why, you...
>Still somewhat stunned from the orb of energy, Believer had only little reaction time to the consecutive firing of the bombs.
>Believer quickly lasered the bombs yet again, far more hastily this time, attempting to hit Onboard with it also.

Attached: Believer Stunned.png (709x413, 29K)

Looks like Blueperman and the oversized Junkuriboh are really going at it. Better stop effin' around and get what we came for, Partner.

Attached: SlipperySheet3.png (1426x1102, 1.29M)

>With the bombs blowing up in it's "face", the Onboard decided it would be in its best interest to engage full retreat mode while the smoke still remained in the air, it's bombs disengaged and the normally low hum of the Onboard was accelerated into a very high pitch whirr.

Attached: Retreat.exe.png (390x265, 7K)

>As the contraption retreats, Believer knows too well that closing the gap won't be a possibility.
>Instead, he tails the machine at full speed, firing continuous streams of energy from his eyes.
>He knew that it had taken some precious artifacts from the museum; leaving it get away with them isn't a job well done. He had to get those back, somehow.

Attached: Believer Fires.png (933x515, 48K)

>The energy blasts managed to take out a small part of the hull, letting a few of the more compact artifacts escape. Just in time too, as the Onboard had just saved enough energy from disengaging its weapons to activate a complete forcefield.

Attached: Fin.png (486x449, 39K)

Attached: Hindsight_Cleaners.png (961x721, 103K)

I am never going to take a job from someone that lives in the sewer ever again. No more sewer jobs starting from now until forever.
Except for if it pays well.

Attached: Hindsight_Waiting.png (1000x776, 19K)

>The sudden strength of the shields completely blocking all of Believer's laser vision honestly surprised him. There wasn't any need to keep on pursuing anymore anyways as he saw the artifacts fall out.
Hm.
>Something felt odd about this encounter.
>He didn't think the drone was unintentionally underprepared or under-equipped for the situation. It had been running tests and examinations on his person and performance.
>Believer swooped down and caught the falling valuables.
>He hit a small device in his ear, somehow still in tact from the continuous explosions and head-on energy blasts he took.
Believer to Contingency Mjolnir HQ, Museum incident has been dealt with. 10-5 to the police department and emergency services. Might need some repair on the ceiling of the museum...
>Believer looked over at the fleeing machination slowly fading into the horizon.
... And try to triangulate that ship's final position, if possible. Believer out.

Attached: End.png (479x379, 29K)

>Meanwhile, in an unknown location, the Onboard lowers itself into a loading dock full of similar machines. Bustling drones go back and forth, repairing and retrieving artifacts from the ship.
"Believer has always been an interesting and variable metahuman, I require further modifications to my Blackboards..."

Attached: Fatherboard Sheet.png (999x1150, 63K)

>soon, they had reached the bad part of town: the window cages and cracked streets had made that obvious. upon reaching a dead end, Sharpe turns to the grey mistic
Well then, I'm afraid I must cut our conversation a bit short. It seems I've reached my destination. It would do you good to keep what I've told you in mind. Now, I bid you adieu.
>with that, they part ways. Sharpe goes down an alley and up a small set of stairs before entering a music shop named Vincenzo's. upon entering, a stout Italian man greets him warmly.
Well if it ain't my favorite customer! I'm glad you came by, I was startin' to get worried you found another Luthier!
>He throws his head back in laughter as Sharpe sets the cello case on the counter
S: Yes yes, it's good to see you too Vincenzo. You know your hands are the only others I trust with my instrument.
V: Yeah yeah, what's that sayin' 'bout all work no play?
>he picks up the cello, squinting at the neck
V: Speakin' of no play, how you expect ta do that with a neck this warped? Un-freakin-believable. For a guy so obsessed wit' his cello, you'd think you'd be takin' better care of it!
S: Why do you think I came here? You and I both know your true capabilities, you've fixed far worse than this in the past.
V: And what a past that is, my friend. I've known you for all these years, you an' I both know I can tell you've got somethin' on your mind.
Sharpe sighs, his grip on the counter top tightening.
S: I've been searching for the answer for 400 years, Vincenzo, as I'm sure you're aware. I feel I'm getting close to finding the soul, but it's as if it never existed in the first place. I wish you would be able to just unlock all the answers for me.
>Vincenzo puts a hand on his shoulder, trying to cheer up his old friend.
V: C'mon, you know it don't work like that. Jus' look at me! I can jam on that bass like a motherfucker, but I still had to learn the thing in an' out.

Attached: appointment.png (700x1400, 375K)

>knowing his old friend, needed the encouragement, Vinny continued
V: What I'm tryin' to say is, you can't remove any limits on knowledge because there ain't none. You always got new shit to learn, no matter how long it takes.
>With that, he hands the cello back to Sharpe, already fixed.
V: now get out there an' get to learnin', ol' pal.
>With his friend's words echoing in his mind, Sharpe thanks Vincenzo, pays him (words are nice, but cash is nicer,) before leaving and returning to his suspended shack to continue his research into the soul, hoping to find the answer to who he is.
>Vincenzo counts the gold he had received, before continuing to maintain his instrument shop.

Dark Elm, here... or whatever.

Attached: SheetCake.png (999x1150, 126K)

[spoilers] this one's super fuckin' OP so he's gonna stay out of any fights (unless they come to him)[/spoiler]

Attached: Terminus.png (999x1150, 236K)

My last bounty got away and I can't be caught like that again. So this time we're gonna give these more power.

...or we can help repair the museum ceiling.

Attached: LikenLichenLycan.png (1320x1320, 436K)

Content Bump

Attached: Vacuum Lung Needle.png (886x474, 11K)

Oh look it stopped getting cloudy,
guess that was a really short rain.

Attached: file.png (318x540, 10K)

COULD IT BE?
IS IT?
THE GOOD DOCTOR?

I am a doctor yes, but the good one is already occupied

And the best one is stuck inside is own problems.

Attached: file.png (104x133, 2K)

>Rosy felt a little bad for not catching what hero Janet was even after the gesture of putting on the mask, but didn't want to ask it directly to her either.
>She had the feeling that Janet didn't like her as much, and Jerry was busy with other stuff... It was time for her to leave.
Alright then, I'm gonna continue my patrol as well. Goodbye Jerry, Janet.
>As she had started floating away, Rosy come to a stop and said something under her breath
"Thank you."
>Phew. She felt like she needed to say that, but didn't actually want them hearing.
>She then floated up and zoomed away

Attached: back2.png (925x1192, 207K)

forgot to quote Jerry

cringe and overpowered mary sue.

>She was right, frankly. Ignoring the mild brain damage that extrapolating yourself this far gave you, maybe you were underestimating her ability to not hold the genes that made her father a blithering idiot.
>With a grin he prepared himself to crush her inside of the suit even further as she prepared the beam.
Very impressive. Are you ready to take off the training wheels on this duel, now--
>He was prepared to evasively maneuver around the blast, hell, maybe even see if he could get it to ricochet in a building that wasn't burnt down, only to feel himself pulled into a vacuum, unable to even turn his head.

... Oh, hoho. Whoever's doing this, When I get a hold on you i'm going to turn your *greymatter* into mush-
>Her blast collided with him, he fell to the ground and re-distributed his telekinetics to lessen the blow, his jacket burned up and his glasses cracked, the draw of internal power it took to defend himself left his putrid black veins pulsating throughout his body.

Ah-- KOFF KOFF KOFF-- it seems you are ready.

>He picked himself back up, a bit more visibly strained, his nostrils secreting a steady bleed, but his psychokinetics took a visible change. And as any media worth its salt would tell you, that means he's more powerful.
>A larger piece of rubble was lifted in the vacuum stream, what was nearly a wall of bricks flinging towards the scarlet succster.
>Sin kept his eyes locked on I.T girl, instead of hovering towards her he simply started to stride towards her.

Attached: Sin_igotlazydrawing.png (244x432, 15K)

fuck off

well, no, do i look like i have springs on my shoes? there is a hole in that ceiling up there that you came from, roight, but that's the only way out i know.
>he taps his chin.
but we should stay down here officer, because the law needs to be established down here of course mister officer.
i am looking for a stolen diamond, i believe a no-good thief that i tried to intercept gave it to a.. man in a plague mask? rather ghoulish id say.

Attached: jack_lies.png (353x375, 10K)

>After being blasted by IT-Girl's beam, Vacuum Lung stopped succing and stood there in disbelief as he saw Sin tumble to the ground
It worked? Holy shit... that actually worked. HA HA IT WORKED! SUCK ON THAT ONE YOU-
>Immediately letting the victory get to his head, Lung did not notice the hail of debris he had sucked up and pulled towards him, now hurtling right at him at high speeds.
>He just barely had enough time to react, dodgerolling out of the way of most of the oncoming projectiles, but still getting pretty badly flogged by several bricks to the chest, winding him severely
>He crawled into an alleyway to recuperate as IT and Sin had their final showdown
Better... get... fuckin'... something... outta this...

Attached: Genius Level Intellect.png (624x997, 31K)

Now to make sure, that nothing happens again...

>Dester takes his Dakimakura out of his hat and sets it on fire.

Farewell, good thing. Now I hope this brings balance between my feelings and my magic, but only time can tell.

>He stays in front of the burning pillow for a bit longer and stares into the flames, while thinking about the lessons he learned today.

Attached: moving on.png (446x232, 8K)

I-Instawhat?
>Jerry looks pensively for a moment.
Thats a fair point.. If you ever run into a hero called Badgerman, he can stitch stuff up probably even b-better than I can. Have a g-good day, Miss.

>Ah, Janet. Fair enough. She reminds him of that one girl at the park. She said that didn't she?
>Jerry nods at Rosy, waving softly at the both of them.
Be safe, Heroes.
>He goes to return to his own patrol.

Attached: file.png (587x556, 11K)

>Slipping and sliding through the Unnatural History Museum, Slick continued to hunt for his quarry. Passing by exhibit after exhibit of Geological Phenomena until he found it. An exhibit titled G-Rex, "The Golden Tyrant" A preserved Tyrannosaur skeleton with solid golden bones.
Theeeeeeere you are, motherfucker. Hehehhhh... Vince McMahon is gonna be the one jealous of me for a change after this.

Attached: t-rex-skeleton-golden-in-dragon-pose-ATCHHN.jpg (1300x1335, 315K)

Attached: warning.png (1000x700, 194K)

cringy.

Finally someone said it

All she did was pick up a truck and fly.
Explain to me why that is op and mary sue in a super hero play pretend game, without acting like a bitter manchild

>Meanwhile on the Sin Corp. Tower
>Susan tries on the balcony Tries to play the Trumpet with slight improvement, still sucks though

Attached: SLNSH.png (999x1150, 49K)

>After they left she just bumped her head in the driver's wheel glumly, activating it's horn.
"Another moral loss, ugh I shouldn't have snapped back at that girl she was already distressed with that cretin harassing her, but at the same time why would they both try to save the bad guy ? I just wanted to ask them that; don't they know how dangerous these freaks are ?"
>She thought about how previously that poor teen was mind washed into killing that girl with an apple for a head, which also remembered her this same girl was safe only because of her regenerative powers...
"It's as if just because they have powers they don't care ! Boohoo I don't want to hurt anyone, yeah just let the demons or whatever sprout from the sewers and kill everyone that can't defend themselves like what the hell c'mon..."
>She started the truck and drove out of there
"If I have to patrol the city alone so be it"
>Then looking at the damages done to the site she felt guilty of causing that and still letting Rager go free, it wouldn't change her mind though
"These companies are run by multi millionaires with insurance, I'd do whatever it takes to save even one innocent person, that's the Goliath code"
>It would take time and a lot of traffic but eventually she would find more villains doing their disgusting acts, maybe she could outweight the ones she couldn't defeat and bring some peace to the city

Attached: bruh.jpg (1071x740, 116K)

>Dester leaves the coom behind to become a male adonis
Based
also heres something I drew for fun after I read some older threads

Attached: licky.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

>Lazarus watched the situations idly from the roof, his hands in his pants pockets.
>The tacky dressed believer appeared and in a flash the situation was well-handled. Lazarus sighed silently to himself.
>He reached into his breast pocket, and turned off whatever device stealth ops he had used to call in for one of the Sentinel Four's very own Believer to debut.
>Blue.. Lazarus spit to the ground next to him.'
>Someone testing some device or another, he'd look into it later.

>He was preparing to leave, before he heard something in his ear. Two sometimes. Heartbeats. Someone else was in the ever vacating museum, and not the guards.
>Lazarus ran across the roof and into the intact stairwell, sliding silently as he descended the stone steps and slinking through the museum.
>Oh it's just slick. If he pretends he didn't see this happen he won't have to do his """Job""".

Attached: SneakLadSneak.gif (560x431, 45K)

Content Bump

Attached: American iDiot.png (1000x1000, 50K)

i dont get it

>As she comes to a stoplight, an asian man in a suit comes up to her truck with a smile retorting
And good deeds do beget good deeds ma'am. I am Ji Jeng, but you may call me Kevin. I am here on behave of my benefactor, Mr. Hua Bah'nah-Bie. This is a payment for helping him in such a time of need. Good heroing as your deserves appreciation and rewards. Mr. Bah'nah-Bie hope that you are doing well, and hopes that your herodom is a success.

Attached: item_L_35966564_139708710.jpg (626x417, 35K)

You left me when I was eating the fish, you know we still have a job to do.
Just repair it with your powers i want to try to get this over with so i can go back to what i was doing.

Attached: xxx-1.png (700x410, 15K)

>She was caught of guard by the Asian man suddenly showing up and giving her a paper envolope
>"Bahnabee ? Spino ? Where is he ? What do you guys want with him ?"

>The Asian man calmly put the envelope in her hand
After you helped rescue him from those demons, we were able to take him back "home." You see, the person you know if actually the bastard child of a very important person in Taiwan. "Spino" is currently undergoing some operations to sooth him from his current disabilities that he was unfortunately born with. But heaven shines on even the lest of us, and you, Janet Wilson, son- I mean daughter of Goliath, are one who helped to part the clouds for him to have this opportunity to shine. Thanks to you he will be given a new lease on life. A new hope, what a great hero you are.

Attached: turnaround.png (205x476, 33K)

He got a nice and spankable ass.

>He hopped off the store roof and adjusted his hat
Just tell me when your done playing, i'll be walking somewhere close

Attached: Hat.png (999x1150, 692K)

(What in the god damn... he knows me and even my family, t-t-the c-chinese yakuza knows me and my family)
>Horrible toughts rushed throught her head (think fast, try to not look scared, cmon what do I do to not loose this guy ? I can't I just Can't-)
"Im extremely honored to be called a hero by you, I'm glad Sp- Barnaby is doing well but I'd like to see him if it would be possible and I uh..."
>She almost choked trying to say the next line and not grit her teeth, really she would like to bust throught the truck's door and put this fiend in an arm lock
"Im so thankfull for this donation but erm.. you said a very important person is parent to Barnaby right ? Would you be open for maybe a job or an internship ?"

You may see Mr. Hua when he is ready to see you, these are his terms, I assure you.
>He notices she is uncomfortable obviously and turns up the charm in his voice
The important person, his mother, was Hua Shu-Chiang, the famous kickboxing and MMA champion, and heir to the Hua family fortune that fled mainland china during the communist revolution
>He pulls out his phone to show an infamous picture of her post-fight after literally killing her opponent in the octagon

Unfortunately Madam Shu-Chiang is no longer with us, she died some years ago from alcohol poisoning. A near fatal wound from her lover critically injuried her liver, but she refused to stop drinking and died of her injuries. Now the only heirs left at Bah'nah-bie and Hua Jiao, who is nearing 90 and never fathered any children. So I don't believe Hua Jiao who requested Bah'nah-bie's presence would require you. But fret not, he is in good hands, I assure you. But here
>He hands her a card that is 100% in traditional Chinese
Here is my card if you ever need a favor, we are indebted to you for helping Mr. Hua.

Attached: 694.png (402x632, 190K)

Last content bump for me
enjoy it while it lasts

Attached: Looking_To_Eat.png (900x900, 546K)

I like this

Huh, i like the gold, the Golden Tyrant huh? i wonder how it's bones got like that, think it was dipped in gold delibrately?

Attached: xxx-2.png (364x414, 7K)

Cool beans

Yeezus... Ya spooked me there, Jack. Can I call ya Jack? Ya look like a Jack. Jack, says here on this plaque, its bones are solid gold. Could have just been a Meta Dinosaur?
If so, it's a miracle Big G here lived to maturity. Not a very Super Power, nah mean? Valuable tho...

Attached: 1cd0aa7a030a7191333007cca454341bf7dbb0a676632d116596a44694fd89d9.png (476x477, 50K)

never been called jack before.. that's a first but sure.
>after hearing about the dragon he stood there thinking to himself
huh, I've heard stories of people turning into gold by a king, he touched them and they turned to gold. Being gold itself? I think I like having my bones made of what they are.
>he adjusted his hat
The bones must be pretty heavy, a heavy price to pay for being valuable.

Attached: xxx-3.png (364x414, 7K)

Attached: turnaround1.png (205x476, 34K)

>Without saying a word, IT-Girl rockets forth, aiming to tackle Mister Sin to the ground

Attached: Jet.png (878x648, 210K)

Yeah, its pretty heavy, Doc.
I wouldn't worry about that though. I've got a guy.

>As if on command, the substance making up Slick's suit lurches up and begins coating the bottom of the golden skull.

Maaan, I know exactly where I'm putting this!

Attached: turnaround2.png (300x247, 89K)

>Hat walked back simply looking on at slick as his suit? whatever he was stuck to the golden G-Rex's head
Huh, that's weird, I thought you'd just take a tooth or something.

Attached: xxx-4.png (363x414, 4K)

Its Go Big or Go Home here in Cosmotropolis, Jackie baby.
If I'm gonna go through the trouble of dentistry, I *Midas* well take the whole damn head.
Heheheh... head.

Attached: 20180729_074452.png (600x657, 100K)

Hmm... I assume. I'm not originally from here, got here by boat.
>He looked toward slick then at the hole in the wall
there once was a man, an adventurer with a loving partner, They were both cartographers aspiring to walk the world mapping out the world. but the man, he saw piles of gold laying on another adventurer's feet. after each day after that, the greed grew and grew, slaying monsters, becoming more powerful, becoming preoccupied with wealth.
>he looked up into the hole in the wall
The partner was worried about him and tried to drive him on the right path but it was far too late after helping a village he was paid in potatoes as he thought it was gold. An amazing display but the woman didn't like this, so she left him to his own devices to finish the map. as the man did so he traveled, killed and plundered until he met the gods themselves and slaughtered them all with his mighty blade. there was a gigantic mirror as he slew the last god, he sat in the chair and saw his reflection, seeing himself, with dark eyes and a circle symbol near his head
>He tapped the front of his hat
I've only met 3 people like that, One guy i met in the forest and a woman by some lake, she had one arm.
>he took another step back, not knowing how he was going to take the skull down. being on the safe side
The last guy is dead...
Are you just stealing this for yourself?

Attached: xxx-5.png (700x420, 14K)

... You must be a hoot at parties, Jack.

Cheer up, will ya? Course I'm not just getting this thing just for me. The hell is the point of wealth if you've got nobody to share it with?

huh?!
>Hat shrugged
Sorry there, I'm usually alone, Fishing. beside the tree woman, and another woman.
>He adjusted the straw of hay on his mouth thinking more
I suppose sharing it with society; is the point of wealth, where else would it go?

Attached: xxx-6.png (356x403, 8K)

QUICK POST YOUR CHARACTER'S THEME SONG RIGHT NOW

Perfect, you're coming to me.
>The stern, angered look on his face morphed into an ecstatic, crooked grin as she neared.
>Seconds before she could collide into his torso, his hand extended and met her forehead.

>The psychic energy enveloped her armor, the varcose, sickly veins across sins arm exploded into webs of nerves and blood suspended in the air through the psychokinetics, with the force he'd transferred through his arm his sleeve similarly combusted.
>She could feel her armor start to combust, paneling coming apart at the seams and writing being pulled.
>He kept her locked, holding down a collection of bile, cerebral fluid and his own dna before he threw her aside once he'd disassembled her armor far enough.

Its-- HRK. GHLRK--
>His good arm covered his mouth as he started to pace away, some of the abominable cocktail that had been collecting in his throat seeping through his fingers.
.. Glch. Been a pleasure, and you did impress me. But if you would excuse me, I have to put my arm back together. Consider your life and information earned.
>He paced away into the smoke and rubble, holding his ravaged arm. all that effort simply to.. Just leave her?

Attached: sin_grab.png (629x489, 38K)

>After the encounter they both took their ways, Girliath couldn't keep calm on her way and almost crossed a few red lights, she could only think of the criminals that knew her profile and just gave her 48 thousand dollars, was it a warning to not be in their way or their honest gratitude ?
>Arriving to Mr Washi's laundromat she found him taking out the trash and quickly came asking for help with Kevin's business card in hand
"Mr Washi please, I need you to read this I dont want to sound racist but you know this kind of stuff right ?"
"Americans have no manners parking your truck right in front of business and I dont give a chicken shit about you poritical correctness" he said already taking it off of her hands, and before he could continue his rant he lifted his eyebrows in an astonished visage
"I've seen this before... how did you get this ? This guys are big trouble Janet you are rucky you are on their good side, dont ask favors ever and dont call the porice, their are above them"
"They who ?!" she replied "And what Im supposed to do ?"
"The Hua, and you should lay low, call your hero friends to do the job" he said turning back to his job
"WHAT HERO FRIENDS WASHI ? Just today I had to-"
He interrupted her on the spot with a firm but calm voice and pointing a finger to her
"So do what's best and go back to being a student, you may be bullet proof but me, your mother, your brother, your colleagues we are not yoo hear me ?"
He noticed the enormous burden she felt in the moment he dropped that warning and then continued, now in a softer tone
"You are barely adult Janet, you need to understand some things will be out of your control, even doing your best, even being a hero... come in now"
>He opened the side door for her
"did you forgot to put your suit ? Your crothes are in tatters"

Attached: mean streets of cosmetropolis.png (900x1700, 1.23M)

>Forgot to paint the asphalt in the second panel
youtube.com/watch?v=cFincmJaz3o

Miss Elm!
Can we be Forever Forest Friends?

Attached: PlantingTheSeedOfFriendship.png (750x501, 673K)

You’re all cool artists

>IT-Girl is slammed against the ground nearby, her armor in terrible shape
>She huffs and puffs in exhaustion, pointing her fists towards Sin, but all that happens is a clicking noise is heard. The suit's power supply had been disconnected by the assault
Dammit
>She says, falling to the ground in defeat

im not fuck off

Better than me

>Slowly working his way through the scattered rubble, Vacuum Lung stands over the exhausted IT-Girl
So... uh, does this mean I don't get the job? I mean, I helped out but we didn't bag the guy so I me-
I'm Vacuum Lung by the way, I'm looking for a job. I was told you worked with the Contingency, that's why I helped out...

Attached: Questioning.png (737x556, 14K)

You're right, Hat, but you know I wrapped those fish in Banana leaves so we could walk. We'll go after the cult Elder Tree told us about, unless we die. Anyway...

-we're done as much as we can be.

You really want to be friends with me? Most people don't hang around me that long.
I'm skeptical, but sure. You seem like my kind of treeple.

Attached: MoreLikeNEWseum.png (900x900, 327K)

Well, do yourself a favor, Jack. Make some friends. You can turn out to be a real twat if you think you gotta do all this livin' stuff by yourself.

As for your question; I don't know much about economics, but I know where this rad gold skull is goin'. Cut it, Buddy!
>With that, the portion of his suit oozed further up the fossil, swallowing the rigging holding it to the display. With some burbling and grinding, the restraints snapped. The Substance bridging the gap between the wire and the skull, breaking its fall to the ground.

Attached: Slick4.png (220x213, 22K)

Attached: DAN THE HEALTH INSPECTOR MAN.png (999x1150, 105K)

eh, close enough

Attached: Gilded Ryan.gif (1632x1876, 784K)

Who wouldn't want to be your friend? The ferns, fronds and foliage of frontpage forest all seem to like you! And so does your... Lichenthropic companion! You could help me defend Frontpage Forest, and I could help you fix museums... And uh whatever else it is you do.
>Dysfloria smiled and placed arm around Dark Elm and gestured to the cityscape before them.
Just think about it Elm! We could find other friends of the forest, put together a sort of forest friends force and together we could protect nature, stop deforestation and pollution and bring the plants and the city together as one harmonious ecosystem!

Attached: TREES EVERYWHERE.png (412x322, 143K)

That is pretty good not gonna lie!

I am envious of how good at art you all are

... I guess i should hang with my family more, they probably don't know i came back yet.
> at first he watched his suit grow around the skeletal structure of the G-Rex then the hint of grass hit his nose, looking up he saw some vines grow coming from the other room.
Well that's my Que, Don't stay too long, im sure the police are right around the doorstep by now
>he said walking away, presumeably though some back door

Attached: xxx-7.png (700x420, 31K)

No one's born cool user
Well, I guess some people are naturally very talented at stuff, but you can still make somethin outta yourself.
These threads are a great excuse to start drawing, that's how I started
Just make a character and play. Sure rp's are gay but they're fun.

Attached: tomotomoto.png (859x903, 199K)

Process bump

Attached: process.png (816x764, 48K)

Nice

>Jack.. Didn't bother to take note of what were obviously warnings.
Oh my! Look mister officer, we have a trail of breadcrumbs right for us!
>Jack started to trail down the sewer, his grin widening as he got closer and closer.

>Today Dan found himself strolling down the wrong side of town.
Man. This place is a dump and a half.
>He muttered to himself as he waited at an intersection. He didn't mean to come here, but he just couldn't find the damn restaurant he was supposed to be at 30 minutes ago.

Attached: dan on the street.png (2000x1500, 1.5M)

>She gets up, rubs the back of her head for a moment, then listens to what Vacuum Lung has to say
To be honest, I should be the one worrying about not being able to take the guy in. He's, uh ... kinda dangerous.
Oh, a job at the Contingency, well ... er, I'm not really able to, like, hire people or anything, but I could see about talking about that with someone like Believer, Who, or my dad.

Attached: unknown.png (890x794, 260K)

Bump

>that was the actual Dester
wew lad, what an autist

That's the spirit, Jack. You right, tho. We gotta swooce it loose, Partner,

Oh heya, Thin Mint. Didn't even see ya there. Can't talk! Gotta ride this fuckin dino skull! I'll catch ya later!

>SWOOCEASAURUS!

WOO-HOO!

Attached: turnaround3.png (883x895, 362K)

Hey that's great, I really appreciate it! And don't worry about not getting that weirdo this time, we fucked him up pretty good by the looks of things, he'll be easy pickings next time. Just keep doing what you're doing, y'know, saving people, blowing up villains with lasers, all that good shit. It'll all pay off in the end, I know it.

Attached: Vacuum Lung sneaking a peak.gif (840x568, 15K)

>As soon as she notices Vacuum Lung looking down her boob window, she rolls her eyes. Makes one even wonder why she gave her suit a boob window
Yeah, I guess.
See ya' if you get the job. I gotta fix up my suit.

Actually tried making an oc and drawing them several threads ago, I gave up shortly after

Yeah, I know what you mean. I tried riding a bike a few times and fell off, so I decided it's impossible for me to be a cyclist and gave up. People who can join bicycle races are just naturally good at turning pedals with their feet and I'm not.

She's adorable