Episode titles have been revealed

>Episode titles have been revealed
>Third one is called Together Forever
Welp, it’s been fun Conniecucks but looks like Connverse officially has a death date. But out of those ashes, Lapiven can rise.

Attached: 0002A854-CC8A-4363-9F6B-C3C7F62F0399.jpg (701x640, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatandpowerfulblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/on-steven-and-lapis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source for the titles?

Attached: DE93A39A-8F75-443A-99A8-587F2B68A31E.jpg (843x727, 113K)

It seems Growing Pains and Together Forever are 2 part episodes.
So I guess we could have some Lapiven in both episodes

Attached: lapivenhug.jpg (608x472, 65K)

Release date?

Last three are 20th/20th and 27th respectively.

Attached: Capture.png (1723x92, 8K)

First two episodes air on March 6th
Next two air on March 13

After the breakup he needs to go the hospital and a corruption cliffhanger for the 4 parter

Growing Pains will probably end in a cliffhanger with the van crashing then. Episode 15 will be the hospital and probably the Diamonds (since he's in a hospital gown when he has the Diamond Days PTSD in the promo) and the clip of the CG's waiting for him to come home is him running to the warp pad. Episode 16 is them confronting him and the big corruption.

>ITT: Ship-related shiposting and other forms of autism.

Attached: 1527190249721.jpg (578x722, 146K)

We're just talking about episodes here

Best timeline.

Attached: 1582661355668.webm (308x200, 2.44M)

This bitch......
THIS BITCH PLANNED THIS
She was playing the long game and waiting to strike

Attached: BAF9450F-2D0F-408C-8011-87675D8EA594.png (464x473, 149K)

So we enter the last month of Steven Universe.
What a ride.

Better have it end while we love it than have it continue and loosing the love for it like the Simpsons

best ending
what a time to be alive

Seems like it'll be going out on a high note at least. Plus we know Rebecca isn't done with it even if she is gonna take a break first (which she badly deserves)

Bros... I dont think lapiven is happening. Think about it. The entirety of steven universe is him trying to give himself purpose and responsibility. However, at some point in his lifetime, it seems like hes no longer needed to run a civilization. The most likely outcome is giving up his gem and dying

lol

Attached: 18bilps.png (400x400, 160K)

never say never(?)

I don't understand, why you faggots think that Lapiven is endgame when "Together forever" is clearly a reference towards "Alone Together" and "Together Alone" Stevonnie episodes, and together forever sounds very romantic to me

it would be epic if it happens

Audio leak has Steven proposing to Connie and she says no. It’s over.

Yeah, thought people would realize at least that Together Forever is gonna be 100% dedicated to him getting rejected, while the follow up episode probably has nothing with Lapis.

Real talk, do you actually think that? Because it's obvious that Steven proposed out of stress, thinking that marriage would solve his problems and that it wasn't an actual romantic gesture.

I just need to know that we're all on the same page. I can play along if I at least understand that.

Where is this Lapis theory even coming from? She's never shown any romantic interest in Steven, has she?

Yeah, most relationships don’t survive that. Connie is done with him and both will have to move on. Also we see him in the trailer wearing a suit, and having a ruin picnic with jam and a lot of flowers. It was a romantic gesture. It’s over.

I guess they are work better as people without being together

I. Need. Sauce. NOW.

Lapis Lazuli "Tidal Pin"

This episode

Attached: 1576978432797.jpg (687x389, 72K)

there are some situations than can be seen as romantic depending on the viewer

Thanks

Adorable couple

doubles check

her 4d chess is on par as Sugar's

Imagine the salt of tumblrinas who ship Lapis with their abusers when they see her happy with the men she loves

Attached: 1581553939123.gif (227x221, 968K)

Why should they be mad?
They hate Lapis for being pretty

You never seen the tumblr side of the fandom, do you? The overwhelming majority love Lapis for her "trauma". Everyone else there who hates her does so because of the Malachite situation and her fans.

Is everyone pretending to be retarded? Why would lapis even be relevant as endgame?

Hope

Retard

whatever

And I'm a viewer and I say yes

Is that a orgasm face?

Attached: C2EC7614-DEAE-4219-B630-0E54E0D134B1.png (1149x718, 742K)

imagine the smell

This is the most disrespectful shit ever.
Not only you're using a meme site for mocking 2 people's look.
But you're assuming that that joke site is a reliable source for how a kid may look like despite you putting the faces of 2 adults in it, of course 2 adults don't make the look of a baby
And not only you're being a lookist, but also a casual racist.
One thing is saying their cartoons are bad, the other, and it's worse on every sides, it's mock them for being not attractive for you and for this society's standards, and then there is the worst of the worst that is assuming their children would be abo*inations just and only for their look.
Don't be mean like this and you will be beautiful, because you're acting like an ugly person

Connie is gonna cuck steven so hard he's gonna revert to part 1 steven.

It's not cuck if Steven doesn't leave Connie only because he puty her.
If Connie leave him he will finally get to fuck his moms

Sugar probably likes it

3 years too late for that.

Attached: Getting Grumpy About Stets Again.png (1001x707, 651K)

the first 3 years of post-good-Simpsons wasn't that bad

Real Lapiven fuel here

I can only tolerate up to 18

What's actually going to happen is that Steven decides he can't go on like he is now, searching for new meaning, and he can't lose Connie, so he force-fuses into Stevonnie and keeps it together long enough and under enough duress to lose both of them in it, ala Sugilite/Malachite. Steven and Connie cease to be as individuals. There is only Stevonnie.

There's not any history there romantically, but her connection with him is probably the strongest outside of the original Crystal Gems.
>saves her from the mirror
>fixes her Gem
>disagrees with her decisions most of the time, but doesn't stop her from making them
>patient with her mountain of personal problems

>Lapis always wants Steven to come with her when she travels/runs away
>willing to come to him whenever he calls
>becomes most agitated when she thinks he's in danger and/or trapped
>only willing to give life on Earth, friendship with Peridot, etc. a chance in part because Steven is involved with it

Attached: 16concuck.png (2653x2295, 2.5M)

Are Lapis and Peridot for Zuke what Pearl is for this guy?

Attached: 1577007125164.jpg (1096x2008, 870K)

No, Zuke goes beyond that that. That art is embarrassing, but it's a purely private endeavor. Zuke tried to directly influence another person's project, spazzed out when Sugar resisted and continues to piss and moan to this day that she was shown the door.

>haven’t even given her any interactions with the original three Crystal Gems
This makes me sad.

>That art is embarrassing, but it's a purely private endeavor.
he showed it to co-workers

This so much, user.
Also read this:
>greatandpowerfulblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/on-steven-and-lapis.html
This explains how they work both as friends and as lovers. In Season1 Lapis and Steven were pretty much 2 souls that graved something more in their lives. Steven wished to know more about the gems and Lapis wished to know not so much about the gems.
I still want an AU where in Ocean Gem Lapis decides to join the crystal gems and stay with Steven

Attached: 1510519528497.jpg (550x473, 56K)

Yeah, but not with the intention of "this needs to be included in the show", so far as I know. "Personal" endeavor would be more accurate, I guess.
Zuke was committed to making Lapidot canon, to the point of breeding conflict with her coworkers. Considering how often this scenario has happened in other shows recently, I'm honestly surprised Sugar had the wherewithal to tell her to fuck off.

based sugar

>I'm honestly surprised Sugar had the wherewithal to tell her to fuck off.
I'm actually trying to imagine how this went down. Becky doesn't seem like she has a mean bone in her body. Ian on the other hand I can imagine telling someone to their face to GTFO.

And she never will.

Attached: Unanimous.jpg (302x820, 104K)

Steven is one of the few people she actually looks happy to be around

If it's only the third episode, doesn't that make reconciliation in a later episode pretty likely?

Nah. Connie might show up again but the relationship is ruined forever. Steven will be much happier with Lapis. She’s a better fit for him.

He’s never getting with Lapis. He’s never getting with Spinel, nor Peridot. It’s either Connie or he rides alone.

All of them are better fits for him than Connie ever could be. And he’s almost 18 already so it’s fine.

Steven must go through the worst torture Sugar can dream up, so just what's gonna happen to him? Other than turning into a Kaiju, and killing Connie, because that's obvious.

Attached: 1468946155368.png (595x565, 153K)

It will be a townie episode

You fools. He's getting with Jasper.

El goblino

Pink Steven is yandere for Human Steven.

This is meant to be disrespectful.
It's not the look of an infant it's the look of a progeny.
Lookism is good, racism is good.
Ugly people are unattractive and unpleasant to look at to the point of being comedic in some cases.
Stop being ugly and people wont be mean to you.

what is even happening in this picture?

>This is meant to be disrespectful.
So we should pretend is good only because the poster knew what he was doing?
That's hardly something to do if you want to end disrespect
>It's not the look of an infant it's the look of a progeny.
Using a meme site for looking at the progeny is still logical to you?
That site is just for "haha fused faces!" Not for what you think it is.
>Lookism is good, racism is good.
It's a luck that you can say these things here without repercussions isn't it?
>Ugly people are unattractive and unpleasant to look at to the point of being comedic in some cases.
So not only you think their life is meaningless, but you want to dehumanize them with mean spirited mockery comedy
>Stop being ugly and people wont be mean to you
I assume you mean stop to be ugly inside, because stopping to looking "ugly" is just telling to a person to stop existing.
But really, I hope you can be a beautiful person because lucky for you no one will ever find out that you wrote these things

did you even read the fucking screencap you dumb cunt

Fair enough

>So we should pretend is good only because the poster knew what he was doing?
yes
>Using a meme site for looking at the progeny is still logical to you?
yes
>It's a luck that you can say these things here without repercussions isn't it?
yes
>So not only you think their life is meaningless, but you want to dehumanize them with mean spirited mockery comedy
yes
>I assume you mean stop to be ugly inside, because stopping to looking "ugly" is just telling to a person to stop existing.
yes

Why would she? They knowingly kept her in a mirror for milennia. Sure, she is not antagonistic towards them (purely for Steven), but she has no time for them at all.

I would love it if Steven and Jasper accidentally fused during their training and when they separate due to emotional instability it is because Jasper is close to tears as was the first fusion she had where she felt wanted and loved and the positive experienced completely overwhelmed her.

Didn’t the spanish leaker said that Connie refusing to get married is what corrupts him? If that’s so then that would happen in episode 16 leading up to the finale, not before

The leaker said that after Steven proposes, he corrupts "not long after". The leaker didn't say that the rejection is what causes the actual corruption, but sorta suggested that because the corruption event happens close to the rejection that it plays a big part.

And then they fuck

It's gonna be a combo of crashing the van and hurting his dad with the CG's trying to force him to open up

Those were rethorics.
Anyway you proved my point of being ugly inside

YOU LET THE PERIDOT THREAD DIE!
YOU GUYS SUCK!

Now we just have to let Peridot die.

Anyone who doesn’t think it’ll end with Steve x Connie is delusional. Also Lapiven is irrelevant and won’t happen.

They’re breaking up pretty soon. It’s over.

The leaks were probably fake. Most “leaks” are fake anyway.

You can’t fake Steven’s and Connie’s voices that well and we see that her turns Pink wearing a suit next to broken jars of jam and a bunch of flowers. The broken jars symbolize Connverse will never be together

Let's fix this.
This is now a Lapivendot thread

Attached: lapivendot.png (900x620, 192K)

Our Lapis is=
cum hungry slut lapis: This Lapis has realized she can never beat the cock and is utterly enslaved to it's seductive musk. She will do anything to bury her face in that beefy bologna and sup the sweet nectar from it's tip.

Attached: 1508563030020.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Jaspeven is endgame

Attached: tumblr_419c51ff3dfe030828dae45aa3d14fd2_51b53a20_1280.png (1280x1003, 430K)

I want them to fuse so bad. I want Jasper to be happy in fusion for once.

Isn't that like having your mother's tempting killer as girlfriend?

At what point did the fanbase turn against connie?

Attached: 1555072056282.jpg (510x481, 61K)

Bubble Buddies.

Sworn to the Sword

>Officially
Stevidot's season (2-3)
>Really
Ocean Gem

Most legitimately with their fight arc at the beginning of season 5.

Eh, she was kinda justified. He did a Pink Diamond without even realising it.

He proposes to her out of stress and when she says no he freaks out and, Steven grabs Connie forcing a Stevonnie fusion. Because he has all the power he's able to keep Connie trapped against her will for only a few minutes, while she pleads for him to let her go. They both unfuse and go flying in opposite directions. Horrified Steven runs away, to the woods, not wanting to see or talk to anybody. What was a split second decision of desperation made went against everything he had ever preached his whole life. How could he be such a hypocrite? The gems all try and find him to no avail.

Finally Lapis is able to locate Steven who is in the midst of corrupting. Suffering alone, still trying to hold it all in. This is when the two of them start talking about what they've both been through, and this time it's up to Lapis to use her experience with similar trauma to help Steven heal. This, of course, happens in song.

Never gonna happen.

It kind of turned around as of CYM and the movie. A) Because she was the one who literally carried Steven's dying body which is a real Samwise thing to do, and B) Because she wasn't in the movie much :)

Oh yeah, well aware. I have confidence at this point that I'll enjoy whatever the ending is though. I've really been enjoying Future's handling of everything so far.

Kino

based

oh nononono

Why do people think they're going to break up? They're both 16-17, of course she'd say no to getting married.

Steven has to move on from her. Be with someone who does love him enough to get married

It's just one shitposter who will ignore you if you point out the facts. Don't mind them.

Steven is 17.

So? He should be with someone who does love him enough to get married, not waste his time with Connie who will never want to be a permafusion

Are you autistic? What the fuck dude lmao

Of you don’t love him enough to be always fused with him, you don’t love him at all. Steven needs to be with someone willing to take that step with him.

How can you call it love if you're not willing to eat their shit?

>How can you call it love if you're not willing to eat their shit?
How can you call it love if you do it and not crazyness?

Maybe I've been a complete dumbass but everytime someone has said that Steven will become corrupt I tought it meant he did it all himself, but maybe, and here me out here, It would make more sense if he fuses with Jasper and that's how it happens

Attached: Screenshot_20200229-154049_Instagram.jpg (1017x657, 251K)

Look, I don't want to be that "where do you think we are" guy, but actually, where do you think we are? You should legitimately find somewhere better than here.

Would help further the parallel for sure.

based reference

Is it a reference?

Attached: 17TvGtg[1].jpg (597x401, 31K)

Newfriend pls

Wouldn't fusing with Jasper cause/exacerbate corruption, since that's how she got it in the first place?

We don't know what will happen to anyone who fuses with a previously corrupted Gem, since it is yet to happen. Jasper fused with a gem who was fully corrupted. Plus, we do not know if her corruption was fully attributed to the fusion to the corrupted gem, since her emotional state was seriously damaged when the corrupted gem rejected her.

When Steven came back from space and she acted in the most toxic way ever

But don't you see, Steven should have let her put herself in danger trying to protect him from a clearly overwhelming threat there was no reason to believe either of them could reasonably escape from. He was the selfish one for trying to manage his problems himself, even though Connie had been heavily involved with them for some time leading up to that. She was entitled to be involved :^)

Nah that would be Steven. "Your feelings don't matter praise me for being a big boy and saving us" is not how you be a friend regardless of how little options you actually had in the first place. Not to mention he broke probably one of the most important promises to her the second it was tested and tried to desperately ignore how stupid the action was he took and how nearly he actually died. The only reason he didn't die is because Lars did. That's how close Steven came to never seeing her again. Then he doesn't even have the courtesy to just say "sorry for worrying you"? Fuck that. I don't like that episode much but Connie wasn't in the wrong here. Steven has a history of ignoring how fucked up things were and Future is the perfect cap to this.

Literally no one else was mad because they knew he didn’t have a choice. When you’re the only mad person among grateful people, you look like a total bitch. Connie doesn’t care about Steven. She only cares about being a hero

I wonder if this will be mentioned by Connie or Steven will think about it during therapy, since that action of his was VERY Pink Diamond of him.

No, they're not mad because they're grateful for Steven, they're not mad because they're emotinally-stunded womanchildren who idolize Steven because he is Rose Quartz. The townies were grateful because they had no fucking idea what was going on and were happy to no longer be imprisoned inside a fucking monster. Connie is the only one with any experience of Gem shit.

Steven has always had the potential to do better than Connie, and now he'll have the opportunity, so I agree that this is ultimately a good thing. Connie is free to theoretically do better than Steven, though I seriously doubt the final outcome will be as good for her.

She just doesn’t care about Steven, that’s why she ghosted him. Just to hurt him. I’m glad the relationship is ending so Steven can be with someone who gives a damn about him

I actually watched the show and especially CYM so I dunno if I can agree with you.

She just doesn’t care about him. All he was good for was the adventure. Now that it’s very over she’s moved on and will reject him. After that, he can begin to heal and be happier with someone else

nowhere, Yea Forums is just seething because steven doesnt want to go out with mentally ill gems.

They’re better for him than Connie is

they were shit rhetorics because you're wrong about everything.

And we do

lolno. every gem is a toxic mentally ill imbecile that projects every problem they have onto steven. steven needs to get away from gems, not be closer.

Yeah, but not as toxic as Connie is

dewey wins

Yes

Isn't corruption just gem's herpes?

>episode 13 together forever
>episode 14 growing pains
yeah i think its actually about jasper giving steven gem aids after raping him and corrupting him

Attached: 1578253910357.png (1036x1456, 525K)

ryona/abuse/guro subhumans took it over. We wanted none of it.

Got some Lapivendot ideas?

Attached: lapivendot ot3.png (900x748, 456K)

I just like the idea of Steven moving in with them to get away from the CGs and the mess of it all, just chill out binging shows and making art

Can anyone post the leaks, a proposal seems too retarded to be real.

its so fucking weird this guy did bikini cowboy

Who will Greg end up with in the end?

Attached: BALLET.png (1600x3966, 1.94M)

This is so adorable

>yfw it just comes out of left field (i.e. Bismuth)

Attached: 1582832186321.jpg (654x713, 68K)

>googles arabesque penchee
jesus fuck that's hot

Trivia for your trips. Peridot has suggested that Steven move in with her and Lapis due to all the time he was spending with the two. Whether that time with them was always spent together is another story.
Lapis and Peridot accidentally push hunk Steven a little too far when he offers to help them out around the farm. He shrinks and the pair argue over who'd be the better baby Steven sitter. Pic related.

Attached: 1481824228192.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

>old Peridot
Nice. I never had a particular issue with her character, but I can't stand looking at her now, that design is so goddamn bad and was done for no other reasons than memes

>Lapis and Steven now tease peridot about being the only short one, picking her up and babying her to her frustration. But steven and lapis drown her in kisses
>even when lapis and peridot are angry at Steven they cling to him tightly cause they still care, peridot on his shoulders and lapis around his chest as he walks around to do his daily routine
>they all fly/float in the sky in the clouds above to have alone time and kissy kiss.
>With Steven's eagerness to please and peridot not one to be outdone, lapis is the only bottom. Unfortunately she's a pillow princess

Attached: a5e6c7153c65cc9e7afa02b5915d6390.jpg (400x301, 30K)

>meepmorp art usually goes okay as long as 2/3 are present, add all 3 and it turns into a art war, usually ends when paint gets into Steven's eye.
>they're possessive of each other, when a gem gets to flirty Steven kindly leads them away, lapis glare but peridot has been known to actually hit gems with cars, Greg's van included.
>the trio have been known to dissapear without warning. They're actually on the moon base releasing they're emotions. They return when feeling better and all cried out.
>Peridot and Steven, respecting those around them dont act out, but Lapis is known to display strong PDA from lack of respect for others.
>peridot, as small as she is, applies makeup in secret to try to look more mature then she looks. She hasn't told the other two cause she's not ready.

Attached: 61a11e24c084ba2f80a4b2584e12ead2.jpg (623x720, 56K)

Good shit my dood

Attached: ed7554461cda545e237b42f4d519844a.jpg (736x942, 163K)

sauce?

Apologies
No idea, just kinda save on pinterest and keep on strolling

Attached: 780b72374fdb920094a7c5c6938208b4.jpg (735x479, 38K)

God damn what we could have had were it not for Zuke...

Dont I know it, I've adored these two since mirror gem, but zuke had to push so hard peeps had to uproot her out of existence.
Damage has been done but it's slow healing.

Attached: 56e90d864ea06be885a4b56a82cf4576.jpg (736x463, 95K)

Especially when you read that blog exploring how Lapiven is seemingly a likely ship in canon but it was written before BARNED

Just watching it was easy to see
They unconditionally support/warn eachother
Lapis became Bob, threw down the house on a diamond and nearly busted peridots peridots iPad just to help Steven. Even snitched that the homeworld gems were on their way
While Steven himself did nothing but make sure lapis knew she at least someone cared for her
Even when she admitted she did terrible things Steven still didn't back down and offered to help her, that she was worth saving, more to life than just sacrificing herself for.
I could go on for hours, but it's just easy to say I haven't seen a emotional, close knit bond than these two

Attached: 05236946f17912dc089974c738c98833.gif (443x640, 78K)

if your only friend is a 14 year old boy people are gonna talk

why does everything have to be about your rape fetish

>implying
since literally every other ship is 'problematic' all the idiot girls come here and inflate the presence of their problematic ship on Yea Forums

If Steven and Jasper do fuse, how do you think the scene will play out?
Will it be a healthy fusion? An unhealthy one? An unstable one but both seem keen to try again when they're both no longer mentally fucked? Will the scene play out like:
>accidental fusion during a training exercise, causing much embarrassment on both their parts
>Steven will propose the idea of fusion after his rejection by Connie, and Jasper will at first refuse but relent because Steven looks like he's hopelessly alone and desperate
>she will propose the idea to Steven and after some thought he goes for it

Attached: f960490b3f485ffcce10f326798c446d.jpg (736x961, 82K)

>THANKS FOR FIXING THE HOUSE

For the uninitiated, this is an arabesque penché

Attached: tumblr_lbmtynusvm1qb11dro1_400[1].jpg (400x511, 35K)

>sophisticated Grearl humor
That's neat

First option is more plausible, Jasper relenting or proposing is to ooc for her at the moment, and would feel off.

If not the first option, perhaps when he is discussing how alone he feels, Jasper realises she feels the same. They both say they're lonely, so they both fuse. Steven will probably get the idea and convince Jasper that it's the best thing to do to heal them both. But he corrupts because he feels guilty that he's batrayed Connie and feels he is only using Jasper. Dunno.

Reminder that steven x jem ships will probably never happened due to some people uncomfortable with steven dating someone 1000 years older than him

Kino

And they're fine with him outliving connie by the same metric?

This might be more of an argument if the gems don't explicitly act like 6-year-olds.

No one
Greg forever alone and Connverse are endgame. Screencap this

Steven forever alone and Grennie are endgame. Screencap this.

Steven is 17 now, and Greg did it too when he was 20(?)

Gregvem is happening and femoids are forever alone. Screencap this.

Adorable

>Gregvem
You meant Gregven?

Wasn't she more pissed off because Steven treated it like it wasn't a big deal? If not well both were wrong then.

Connie is a Mary Sue, she is always in the wrong

>they were shit rhetorics because you're wrong about everything.
That's convenient in this case right?

Yeah that's why I love the two as well. Hopefully we get at least one more solo adventure before the series is done!

Too bad you-sa getting snapped

can you imagine the butthurt if Steven leaves Beach City and Lapis opts to go with him. I would love that level of rage but also love the ending because it's a Lapiven one

Lapis and Peridot would follow him

OT3

Would be pretty funny that the homeworld trio, peridot lapis and jasper, were the next gem trio for Steven's new adventure leaving the OG trio behind
Peridot going to learn new plant life, Lapis admitting that home isn't just a place, but a certain someone, and jasper cause she doesn't want her fighting buddy to be too far away

What if there was a way for human conciousness to be transported to an empty Gem, what would the reaction of humans be, what about Gemkind, the crystal gems, diamonds and specially Steven

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-123233_Instagram.jpg (1035x1325, 908K)

Updated version.

Attached: greg's ballet lesson.png (1600x4475, 3.81M)

Attached: absolutely.gif (220x137, 61K)

I want to kiss and lick Pearl's soles.

Attached: 1580389907412.png (500x567, 192K)

You admited it at last

Yes, I admit that it's highly convenient for me that you're wrong about everything user. You really showed me.

too cute

Agreed but disagree anyway

this

Attached: 1576969893111.png (853x479, 272K)

>Momswap Lapis and Peridot
What if Lapis was Steven's mom (like Pearl) and Peridot was Steven's sister (like Amethyst)

Attached: lapisbrestfeeding2.png (474x1071, 278K)

How does she fuck him God he's nasty

That’s love for you

What the fuck is that
That is not Lapis fucking Lazuli. That's fucking Peter from hereditary. Fucking damn, I'm expecting to see Steven's ant-eaten head on a wooden mannequin next.

Attached: 1579177926899.jpg (792x637, 50K)

Here's a much cuter breastfeeding comic.

Attached: 1578955884166.png (1292x3084, 551K)

So Steven and Connie are really breaking up? Does that mean all their previous experiences and bonding are pointless now?

Attached: fish.png (400x335, 186K)

Was it really necessary for Rebecca Sugar to destroy Steven's mental health?

Attached: morbid-culinary-art-conjurers-kitchen-annabel-de-vetten-birmingham-6.jpg (880x741, 126K)

Duh. They really shouldn’t have ever met. Life would be better for them both that way.
Absolutely

connie make me feel sad :(
time kill connie bitch

did they fuck?

Attached: 1575693162621.jpg (487x1000, 46K)

Obviously