I'm not Bran anymore

>I'm not Bran anymore
>Who are you?
>Something far beyond your comprehension
What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 22.jpg (750x562, 46K)

He became green-pilled

Does anyone likes new autistic Bran? Im really tempted to not skip every scene with him in it...

Attached: 20265068_490738447933686_5028949281682968311_n.png (520x423, 280K)

he literally said "i'm something else now"

why are you making shit up?

Being a kid and witnessing every past event would fuck up anybody, imagine seeing every death, every rape, every battle, etc
He is handling it pretty well, I'd say

>every rape

Attached: knocksense-2019-02-c00c9149-b5f4-4b77-b5a4-bc7c223a8de4-gameofthrones_bran_1.jpg (480x270, 64K)

The question is "Does he even understand anything at this point"? I mean, he knows things but does he understand them?

I don't. Because it's a script trick. "Oh he knows it all, but he can't say anything".

I don't disagree, but do you also feel the same way about The Oracle

Attached: it is a pickle.gif (200x200, 25K)

I don't, cause if you feel the same thing about The Oracle, you would throw away the whole Matrix concept with it.

Oracle was well written and the true protagonist of the Matrix trilogy.

The amount of brainlets in this thread. Still not getting it that Three eye raven is Bran stuck in a never endless time loop fighting the NK. and every time he fail he restart the whole chain of events and trying to get different outcome at the end by twerking this and that example getting dragons to be born or by being the "lord of fire"

I'm pretty sure Bran represents some of the autists on Yea Forums that have seen rapes and morbid shit on the internet. We are all three eyed ravens in some sense. We've seen some shit on the innanet.

Your theory is flawed, cause...we want to see more shit obviously otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Bran is the Night King

I unironically feel bad for the actor, he has like no fucking material to work with. The writers basically just turned Bran into a walking deus ex machina that works dependent on when the script says so, and they tell him to deliver his lines in the most robotic, soulless way imaginable.

He's LITERALLY just a plot device at this point. The actor who plays him is probably going to struggle pretty hard to find work when the series is done.

It's actually pretty funny that Bran staring at someone is a recurring comedic punchline now

>the internet makes me a special snowflake

Why he doesn't look into the past to figure out how they stopped WW back then?

They fucked up by making him way too powerful. His entire existence just makes almost every action that happens a plot hole. If he can see anything then why didn't they ask him what Cersei was truly up to or Euron.

>Your theory is flawed, cause...we want to see more shit obviously otherwise we wouldn't be here.
newfag

Attached: my pain wojack.png (583x720, 244K)

>I'm not Bran anymore

look at point #8. this shit is literally confirmed.

Attached: BEST SPOILERS EDITION.jpg (2544x1536, 1.14M)

>stuff about prophecies
do normies even remember any of those things?

OP is a faggot, that's why mate

Pretty much.
It's even funnier now after episode 2. He actually said "What we do for love". If that's not a lmao meme moment...

>Imagine that bittersweet ending where Euron actually kills Cersei.

Somebody post the Hurtbox picture so this faggot can get educated.

That list is literally fanfiction, none of it is true or will happen

well blame GRRM for turning bran into a deus ex machina, not D&D. maybe he'll do something cooler in the books but i doubt it since he's had like 3 chapters since book 3.

D&D did completely ruin tyrion though. he's completely useless now as dany's lapdog.

>You touch my mind, yet you fumble in ignorance

the show would be strictly better if Bran wasn't there to sit creepily and drop exposition info from time to time.

The whole TER shit is fucking retarded desu.
At least Gandalf had the antecedent of Saruman and he becoming evil.
This whole ‘I SEE EVERYTHING, IM A LITERAL OMNISCIENT GOD’ is OP af too, like fucking help them goddamn it

More hurtbox my grace?

Attached: pdsxmic37uj01.png (999x442, 192K)

>the actor that plays Bran makes $10k per episode
fucking OUCH

literally weaponized autism: the character

>I am someone that wins more than (You)
>It is far beyond your comprehension, isn't it.

>/pol/
>truth
pick one

Attached: 1555590861019.gif (200x200, 2M)

It's especially annoying because he was actually really quite good as a child actor in the earlier seasons.

It's easy to be indoctrinated if you're a retard
I feel like you can tell the intelligence of a board by how many pepes and wojaks you see in the catalog

Attached: 21.gif (151x200, 112K)

Hes my favorite character honestly
He just makes everyone else uncomfortable