Hey. You're on my time

>Hey. You're on my time

Hate Jesse all you want, but he did what Jonah could never do.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ

Attached: 1556037218057.jpg (1024x638, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Td0oBCWO_I4
thisisfusion.tumblr.com/post/50670415326/behind-the-scenes-of-our-jesse-eisenberg-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=0_siPFWJGRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a3Y7pQzcn40
youtube.com/watch?v=6aGsaQMvFN4
twitter.com/rominapuga
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pn1RVZu-24
instagram.com/p/Bn9SmXODprI/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is too fucking awkward

>this bitch doing the thumb trick with her thumb and index finger and jessie just copies her because he doesnt have time to call her out for being a retard.
fucking crying over here

>yeah? Are you happy you lied to the point of almost not appreciating that?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based jesse

So Eisenberg is literally the person he played in that David Foster Wallace biopic

Did they fuck after this?

DAB ON THE ROASTIES
ONLY LEX HAD A HIGH ENOUGH IQ
SNYDER WAS RIGHT

You don't understand, Jesse Eisenberg is always the person he played in every movie. He only chooses roles where he can just play himself.

eisenberg is saving himself for marriage and also she's used goods (or should I say used bads *honk honk*)

Based Zack.

Why is Jessie such a pretentious tryhard?

>what did you write on your hand
Literally me. Based detective mode!

how would he handle ornella

His new movies is looking good (made by /our guy/ Riley Stearns)
youtube.com/watch?v=Td0oBCWO_I4

>you are like the carrot top of interviewers
in the middle of her tl;dr speech

>all the normies and the idiots in this thread not understanding the banter between them
It's Don Cheadle and Brie Larson all over again holy fuck. Go outside and actually communicate with people

>The thing is I don't want to meet you at a hotel room.. I'm actually hoping to stay alone

>banter
it's banter if both parties are involved
this is just a slaughter
ROMINA

>normies
>Go outside and actually communicate with people

>It's Don Cheadle and Brie Larson all over again
>mfw that interview happened 20 years ago

Romina actually wrote a whole blogpost about how butthurt she was.

like why would I do that when I have like a phone?

wrong

Attached: 1556039489713.png (778x292, 34K)

It's the Don Cheadle and Brie Larson thing again where autists pretend to know what they're talking about and say it's not big deal, but just prove that they have no concept of common sense or body language perception.

Was that a good film? I cant imagine that lead actor doing anything good.

Attached: uBm1PJ1.jpg (661x591, 66K)

>some stupid piece of shit with a vagina thinks she's hot shit
>gets btfo

Hilarious

>banter

>He performs a pretty decent magic trick. Actually, it’s a trick my brother would do to me growing up. I knew how it was done but at this point I just wanted to go cry so I “ooed” and “awed” until it was over.

>When the five minute “interview” (more like self-esteem butchering) were finally over I went behind a curtain to wait for the memory cards from the interview. I peaked around the curtain to ask Jesse about his neighborhood in New York (he lives a few blocks from where I used to live) and he immediately says, “You’re still here?”

>UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

>I finally walked away.

This wasn't banter. Eisenchad had no time for games with jumped up little public school girls.

based

It genuinely was, but you probably have to know something about DFW to enjoy it.

DAMN SHES JUST GOT JEWED

Based Jesse. I knew there was a reason I always liked this Jew.

Jason Segel is great in forgetting sarah marshall and the only good part of Himym (except 10/10 early seasons Robin). I expected the movie to be shit, but it was pretty decent and had 2 (two) pavement songs.

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, user, the lady blogposted later and said it was a humiliating experience for her

shut the fuck up and don't post here

Romina hit the wall

So why do you think he was a dick to her?
It kind of seemed like he was just playing at first how an awkward virgin would interact with a woman, but then it just seemed like hes a dick

She was probably so wet after getting dabbed on so hard in this interview. Autists will never understand how much girls get turned on by this sort of cheeky banter.

She was a dumb roastie and he didn't feel like dealing with it, instead providing a fun experience for the viewers. You should probably brush up on your detective skills.

>I saw Jesse Eisenberg at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

not to pol out, but a certain variety of Jewish guy is just like that. It's their version of being socially dominant

>Girl gets turned on

ABSOLUTE CHAD!!!

>Girls doesn't like it

What an awkward dick incel...

Yeah I'm not giving women power over every social interaction anymore. He was a Chad and she should learn to keep up.

Attached: 1554110087576.png (330x189, 19K)

She wanted his dick and was pissed he didn't ask her back to his trailer. W*myn are pathetic.

>edited by romina

She's a cute!

probably had other interactions with her before and she pissed him off, so he just said fuck it, I'll take control now

He's unexpectedly based!

Jews are cunts, more news at 11

>a humiliating experience for her
as it clearly was shown by video evidence and the purpose of this thread. roasties be toasties

Attached: 1479021548001.jpg (638x477, 51K)

She was obnoxious and overpaid, while being terrible at a job she got largely in part due to her decently good looks. Jesse had to bring her back down to Earth.

Absolutely savage. It's weird to think that he started out as a discount Michael Cira and has now totally surpassed him in stardom.

She's very obviously horny. These shit tests are subconscious designs to determine social dominance. He plays along for fun when he obviously doesn't give a fuck about her, she feel s like an idiot for being a ditsy stupid roastie for some celebrity dick. At any point in this interview he could've solicited her to pull his pants down and suck his dick and she would've done it and it makes her angry.
thisisfusion.tumblr.com/post/50670415326/behind-the-scenes-of-our-jesse-eisenberg-interview

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

>my sexual fantasy is that we'd meet up in a hotel room at night--
>not even in your dreams, kiddo (in French)
He would be speaking English the entire time up until this point.

>banter

Attached: Romina.png (830x974, 110K)

Fucking kek.

Attached: 980x.jpg (680x376, 29K)

SHE NEEDS LESS TIME

She disrespected Mr. Freeman.

>you're still here?
kek

Watch the video, lads. Watch it two or three times. Lift some weights, take a shower, cook yourself a meal, watch it again.
This is how women behave when they want to fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_siPFWJGRQ
lol

>Pointer finger

Is he retarded?

Jesse has to have autism.

How do I do that card trick so I can btfo roasties?

>do you know Carrot Top?
>yes, horrible
>you are the Carrot Top of interviewers

Attached: 1540256517097.gif (213x214, 495K)

No its called being rich and successful. The average roastie has zero power over him so when they lead a conversation off by referring to Morgan Freeman as "Morgie" he has no hesitation in dismantling her entire world.

ROAST ON MENOPAUSE WATCH

YEAST UP

you must have interacted with some really fucking weird women in your life, because normal ones just tell you they'd like it if you asked them out

She didn't age so good.

Attached: JUST.png (514x684, 872K)

>>all the normies and the idiots in this thread not understanding the banter between them
>It's Don Cheadle and Brie Larson all over again holy fuck. Go outside and actually communicate with people
Can you just fucking die already? Nobody likes you in person or only e so fuck off.

Attached: njkjn.png (325x360, 133K)

>you're still here?
kek. and now she's crying like she hasn't trashed 100s of nameless guys that tried to talk to her. jesse is probably fully aware that if he wasnt famous she'd never give him the time of day. bitch thought her thotness would melt an ugly actor but got fucking reality checked with what was probably a taste of her own medicine.

lol

>because normal ones just tell you they'd like it if you asked them out
>women
>just tell you
Don't listen to this guy. This is how they act.

This.
>Freeman? Who are you?

>normal ones just tell you they'd like it if you asked them out
never witnessed such a thing in my life. It is always a nonverbal awareness between the two of you that you both want to fuck

She's fattening up for winter

Brie and Cheadle don't like each other

thats fake as fuck

Top jej

undeniably based Jesse

this was just flirting and she was offended by it because she’s probably used to guys being submissive and deferential. as a feeeemale this interview actually makes jesse eisenberg seem much more attractive

this is basically what PUA’s mean by negging, but this is actual skillful deployment of that technique because it’s not awkwardly spiteful or overly rehearsed. the problem with PUA’s and their acolytes is that they’re genuinely too autistic to grasp banter and improvised conversation so they have to fall back on scripts that make them seem repellant to women

she wouldnt give a fuck about him if she were in his position

not my fault you two were always attracted to either absolute roasts or female autists, the women i've dated all made the first move

>normal ones just tell you
??????

>that they’re genuinely too autistic to grasp banter and improvised conversation so they have to fall back on scripts that make them seem repellant to women
This. It's all about timing and flow. It doesn't work if you planned the insult beforehand, it has to be about something that just happened.

have sex

this guy is so fucking ugly that i've actively avoided watching any movie he's in since I watched zombieland

seems like jesse got triggered when she said he had fat thumbs. he probably actually is that sensitive about any dig on his appearance, no matter how small.

>all these social experts on Yea Forums
>fucking Yea Forums
kek

I'll have you know I had a girlfriend who had sex with me 10 years ago.

it also appears that she made him "say her name" first but it's edited to make it appear at the end. so she basically starts off giving him shit about how he said her name.

earlier, when she dismissively said "Freeman"

>counting on w*myn to make the first move
>t. beta

>t. incel

me too
had is the keyword
gave me plenty of research time to become a professional

I just rewatched it.
Shes the agressor here. He was having fun the whole time meanwhile shes getting pissed saying she wants to wrap this up

Do you have any idea how easy it is for those of us who have had sex to spot an incel virgin? Do you cleanse with hand sanitizer after you've masturbated in order to make these posts?

>with the 29-year-old New Yorker best known for playing Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network.

what kind of shitty writing is that

>heh the "Yea Forums social experts" will be in tatters when i mock them
>t. actual social expert
what are you even trying to accomplish here, m8?

this, it was just a bit of verbal sparring. also he wasn’t trying to insult her with the carrot top line. she dug her own grave on that one

what in the fuck? did she just enter this industry for the sole purpose of satisfying her gargantuan ego by having celebrities say her name in a specific way that she demands?

It's manipulative and trying to trick you into thinking a certain way. You're supposed to subconsciouly think "Wait, he's 29? Why would he act stubborn, 29 year olds are adults!" And so on and so forth

Romina's titties jiggle pretty nicely when she laughs.

>what kind of shitty writing is that
english is not my first language. why is this so bad?

>His new movies is looking good
lel, no ta.

Go away. You don't belong here.

its just a gimmick like hot ones

Come here. You are home.

damn what was that movie like 5 years ago? it's amazing that women just turn to shit in like the span of a year. it is just like they literally hit a wall.

Precisely this, she got aggravated from losing ground and is taking as many cheap shots at he whilst his back is turned.

What's ironic is that you can tell how badly women think about you the more they spread these stories. If Jesse was a hunk she'd be practically phoning him up for a fuck

>zuckerberg tryharding his smartass "persona"
>interviewer too green to pick it up

shitshow all around

>what hotel room are you talking about? Are you assuming we all just hang out in the same hotel room like were on some kinda high school field trip? Do they not pay you people enough to get your own hotel rooms in france? Oh, it's a a joke. haha, very funny. haha.

He's like the biggest jew on earth and he only uses his powers for evil no matter how much of a cunt he comes across as. Admirable, in a way.

boring and wallace's family didn't approve it

Ah ha ha ha

They would make a great couple.

>,,,must.....defend....women....

He’s always been in the right. Doesn’t he dumb bitch start by making him do her shit intro before the interview?

After that interview he could have said "hey want to come back with me to my apartment" and they'd be fucking.
She was mad but clearly turned on at the same time. Pretty hot desu.

She tried to do that after the interview and got btfo

Is it possible to learn this power?

Be slightly witty and kind of a dick to women without getting angry

She comes off as one of those genuinely daft but well-meaning girls who gets shit on all the time by the opposite sex. I even feel kinda bad for her.

There's plenty of guys on Yea Forums with normal social lives and skills, you're just not one of them so you project

>but well-meaning girls
There's nothing well meaning about her behavior lad. And females are inherently evil. Remember the apple? Remember abortion? She's just a dumbass that couldn't cope with the fact that someone didn't entertain her bullshit.

She's not gonna fuck you because you defended her on this shithole, buddy.

For every 1 guy who is sort of rude to her, there are 20 other guys who are extremely nice to her, gives her all the validation and attention she could dream of and probably has a lot of good friends who love her and she didn't have to do anything to get this except for being a pretty girl. She is fine

...Not from a beta

I'm not defending her lol, she just reminded me of a girl my friends and I make fun off for being kinda dumb and well-meaning

Pretty impressed with how alpha Jesse is and even by clownworld standards stunned at the way womyn had a meltdown over this basic bitch flirting. The girl blatantly loves it but apparently claimed to have been 'butchered' and 'humiliated' afterwards -probably because Jesse declined to fuck her after.

Then who's Jesse according to your social hierarchy? He certainly isn't alpha.

hey guys if i talk super fast it'll cover up my high pitched shirlled woman voice and makes me seem smarter (see ben shapiro)

youtube.com/watch?v=a3Y7pQzcn40
He's /ourguy/.

Based Jesse.

You also forgot that no one here cares what normalfags think. Their opinions are worthless.

>Yea Forums is defending a jew
jesus christ you guys are a bunch of incel faggots.

Attached: jew.png (631x401, 66K)

>Jesse Eisenberg is a jew
Imagine my shock. How could you even think otherwise after looking at him and his name?

Lmao

But not as offensive as the newfags reacting to a video that’s been posted on this site for years.

Some are alright,
Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are honorary goys

I forgot how many times she goes out of her way to be a cunt with such a chip on her shoulder in the interview.

There's a hierarchy to it. Women acting like entitled idiots getting put in their place is #1. That's why everyone on /pol/ likes those webms where white women try to join in a nigger brawl and get their head caved in.

based and saved

She was on the verge of tears, but then she asked him about where he lives in New York because she doesn't live far.

Yeah, I'm sure she totally isn't spurned and hot for his dick. He really is a cruel man who makes women cry and then try to engage him in small talk

>Your dream is to have two men come into your hotel room? Really?
>That's your dream? not landing an oscar, making people laugh
>having better questions for me
>That's the extent of your ambitions
>Anyway, next question

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

yeah, they fucked, alright.

I read that in his voice, pretty good.

>needing google to tell you that Berg is a jew
fresh off the proverbial tree, eh, dumbass?

>say my name
>Jagi

>probably
>probably
>probably
You're right, she's probably a terrible fucking person and was probably thinking all of those exact things and probably would have tried to humiliate Eisenberg if he hadn't absolutely fucking pwned her. Probably that's all true.

he's a famous actor and not bad looking. that makes him an alpha basically, at least to women.

It's a 3 move trick. A variant of the ambitious card routine (making a card appear from mid deck to the top) using a snap change at the end for the reveal. Pretty basic not too much dexterity required but a decent amount of practice to do clean. You can literally youtube tutorials for ACRs and the snap change and figure it out unless you're 80iq

yeah Im kinda slow :(

That's not how you measure it. Put Jesse among people of similar social status, among actors of his age - Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, even Joseph Gordon-Levitt - will he still be an alpha around them?

Assuming this isn't staged this actually fucking brilliant.

>you're still here?
fucking BASED

Attached: getout.webm (700x297, 201K)

JGL would unironically be the alpha of that group

>You’re still here?
Kek. Love seeing attractive gets who think they’re hot shit get taken down a peg or two. Based Jesse

BASED. DUMB CUNT BTFO!

>"what do you want from me?"
>a magic trick...so we can wrap this up
>"uh hey you're on my time.."
Holy fucking based kike.
"freeman".Wtf was that thot thinking.Jesse is absolutely in the right here.

>Well, you're like the Carrot Top of interviewers

That perfect timing when he decides to go on and say it, holy shit, this is gold.

Attached: 1556049326012.jpg (850x531, 89K)

Yeah through training and experience.

how the fuck wasn't he metood for that then? Its fucking fake.

without light there is no shadow and those who dwell in the shadows seek for the light.

>2013
It was a different time.

honorary aryan

youtube.com/watch?v=6aGsaQMvFN4

no-one does it better than MES

Fucking kill yourself honestly

Chad beats hypergamy Roastie everytime

How is Jesse a chad? He's a Woody Allen tier neurotic jew.

>well-meaning girls
Those don't exist.

He put the bitch in her place, is decent looking, self confident, worth millions, is famous. What's your definition of a chad, asshole?

he's not buff though

Well, you're right if it's put that way.

Looks like just fun banter from both sides.

Based Underrated Luthor

honestly i don't see anything wrong with this. how old is she supposed to be anyway, 30-something? would say her name and smash 10/10

These are the types of conversations that get you laid.

not
>OMG OMG I WOULD TOTALLY DO SEXUAL THING!! CAN I SMELL UR FEET???

what if eisenberg asked to smell her feet though

Then he cockblocks himself

>Eisenberg has obsessive–compulsive disorder and is open about it. He said of his condition: "I touch the tips of my fingers in a weird way; I don't step on cracks; if I'm going onto a new surface – be it carpet to concrete, or concrete to wood, or wood to concrete, any new surface – I have to make sure all parts of my feet touch the ground equally before I touch that new thing. So I'll often hesitate before walking into a new room."[123] He has also spoken about going to therapy to manage his anxieties – OCD, separation anxiety, social anxiety – and depression, the latter of which he struggled with a lot when he was younger, as well as how acting helped him better cope.[124][125]
he's unironically an autistic and basically retarded jew lmao. but yeah he forgot to take his medication and was rude to a woman, BASED CHAD.

>calling anybody carrot top
>with hair like that
ornella would destroy him.

woah

Looks like that spanish actress who played the villain in Wonder Woman, doctor poison or something.

>I don't step in the cracks
That's just common sense.

twitter.com/rominapuga

I do half that stuff for fun. He should just control himself. No need for drugs.

She was probably thinking about him all night after that

>remember the apple? remember abortion?

G-grandpa? Is that you? After all this time?

>J: Oh ok. Romina [he says it pretty softly.]
>R: That’s it?
>J: The thing is I didn’t want to find you. I was actually hoping to stay alone.
>UGHHH.

>J: No. Don’t cry now. Cry after the interview is over, because otherwise it’ll look like I was responsible for it.
>R: Well, you are.
>J: Well, I don’t want to know that though.
>R: Well, now you know.
>UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

>“You’re still here?”
>UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

did she cumed

>peaked

Elena Anaya

Attached: 1556051746075.jpg (906x1358, 182K)

she's gonna have ellen page syndrome in a year or two

based as fuck

So you're telling me Eisenberg could have actually played Lex Luthor if he just acted like himself?

she's 43

Attached: 1556051975434.jpg (1706x960, 156K)

what a god damn chad. i suddenly like him a lot more.

That's actually the only response I've ever read that I think works.

jesse is a legit thot destroyer

literal crypt keeper

He literally did while trying to rip off Heath ledgers joker mania

She wanted Jesse's pee pee but was too much of a sperg.

>femcels are real

She would unironically drink granny's peach tea.

Desperate femcels are the worst. It doesn't matter how pretty you are, no man will ever want you. So much worst than being a fat ugly beta male because that's a proximal cause as to why they're undateable.

90 iq post.

ROMINA!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pn1RVZu-24

I kinda feel bad for interviewers in general because you have to strike a balance between asking interesting questions and getting the right amount of lightheartedness

But I have no sympathy when it's someone just asking banal idiotic questions or trying to get a rise out of someone during an interview

He played Alexander Luthor Jr perfectly, you smoothbrained philistine

>luke perry died
lul, didnt hear a word about it

jesse is a fuckin legend

wtf is the point of that interview. he doesnt talk about the movie at all

SS member #2 was a jew, can you guess who was #1?

Hold the fort!

What's his view on Israel?

This has potential for a few hours of fun

>Nice try but this time I brought my friend Jesse Eisenberg!

Will Romina ever get to taste Jesse cock?

absolutely fucking based

>So why do you think he was a dick to her?
It seems like her referring to Morgan Freeman by his last name pissed him off.
People do it sometimes. I don't see what the big deal is.

All these incel cope replies, she only cares about him for clicks like the dancing monkey he is

>Uhmmm is this story going somewhere? I’m a busy man and I’m doing you a favour being here. Oh it’s a joke I see, are you practicing? You need to work on your delivery. Is this almost over? I’m only here because I owe someone a favour.

All rapid fire before she ever finishes her joke. He actually has an excellent “spidey sense” for when people are about to insult him so he’s very good at passive aggressively shutting them down.

How can the people itt be so fucking stupid to think this was real when the reactions they have at the end is high school play-tier acting? You sadfuck virgins are so desperate to see women btfo its hillarious.

its funny how stupid you are. You think you know it all. She literally wrote a blog post about this interview and how much of an asshole he was

I know incels can't tell flirting but come on, they hook up after this for fucking sure

If you think there’s any woman out there that fits this category; you’re going to be saddened

It's probably part of the "ruse" in that brainlet's opinion

pure unfiltered British cringe
this is great

>OK now think of the card
>whatever it's not important just point where you think it's on the deck
>that's right the card's in the deck

kek I love how he slights her at every chance he gets.

she was an obvious attention whoring bitch who thought she was hot shit because she got to interview celebrities. she deserved every slight she got.

>getting this assblasted
Yeah... I'm the autistic one. LOL

underrated

its not the 1950s anymore dude

>nonverbal awereness
100000000000000000000% this, user wins.this is the bane of my life

>mfw the fate of winterfell is starvation during a protracted siege because gilly went through the rations

Attached: 1442002161988.jpg (400x216, 24K)

>It is always a nonverbal awareness
have fun being metood

Literal retard

Have sex.

You're an idiot

et me guess, you also think women are asking for it if they show their ankles?

Tumblrinas BTFO

um....no, what an odd thing to say

wtf i love jews eisenberg now

He would have let it go if he didn't also notice her having writing on her hand, like she's too retarded to remember the questions she wanted to ask so she needed a cheat sheet. I also think if she had said "Mr. Freeman" it also wouldn't have been a big deal.

Redpilled

There were, in the old days...

maybe shes a big half life fan and slipped up

Lmao

I don't get it, you can tell she edited the fuck out of it to where its almost impossible to tell wtf is going on and she still comes out looking like an idiot?

I wanted to make a Half Life joke, but I was too retarded to come up with one.

Attached: 1522115287145.jpg (900x564, 101K)

It's like the Jordan Peterson vs. Strawman Roastie interview.

How do I save pics from her Instagram to post on here? I don't know how to use normie applications.
instagram.com/p/Bn9SmXODprI/

Still would

Attached: romina.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

which one is romina

based jewssie

she wanted to say with the 29 year old JEW but didnt have the balls

Sure bitch you listen to Weezer. And MBV and Mazzy Star. Fake ass fucking beefflap.

holy FUCK

The one and only good response is "I have the same fantasy but its you that leaves," which people figured out ages ago.

It shows you aren't bothered and can take a joke but you also get a dig back. It especially makes you look above insecurity by your effective comeback making fun of yourself a little too.

The big mistake in these threads is not understanding that Ornella's joke, while perhaps mean, just about had plausible deniability that she was just kidding around and assumed this comedian would be a good sport about it. The whole reason this blew up, the whole reason its such an enduring meme, is he made it obvious it hurt his feelings. You have no chance if you don't come across as a good sport, but you only get even if you can flip it back on her in a way that the onus will be on her to also be a good sport.

>all Yea Forums is /pol/

Don't play dumb, Romina

This is the correct answer. This guy wasn't super famous until fairly recently. Before, girls like this probably dissed him. Now he probably gets all kinds of sluts throwing themselves at him and he had a reality check on the true nature of women.

response: ha, gay!

This is the level of butthurt i would expect from a roastie.

What does she eat?

fuck, now i know why fincher casted him as zurckerberg, born to play that role

Holy shit, this thread is full of brainlets, nobody realizes this is satire? Seriously? You really think that Jesse is that much of an asshole?
Go the fuck outside holy jesus shit

Attached: 1554365600929.gif (300x200, 93K)

She wants a famous actor bf so bad.

He's an ass but I also wish I could be as quick on my feet with banter.

Here's what happened: Romina wanted Jesse to call her name loudly, as if the crowd of people were all loud themselves. Jesse pictured her as if she was lost and he was just picking her up from the crowd, with the crowd just passing by instead of all talking to each other. That's why his version seems as if he's going "ah, I found you" as opposed to "I'm over here!"

>american
>understanding banter
mate....

what happened was the roastie was roasted

>satire
pseud

>Be slightly witty

how can i be witty?

holy fuck jesse

Attached: raughs.png (507x693, 768K)

based

hate to break this to you pal, it's all scripted

i will tell you in spanish

click derecho, codigo de fuente de pagina,

ctrl-f con el teclado y escribi .jpg

en eso te aparecera dentro de un link largo, empeza con el https y que termine con .net

todo ese link selecciona y abri en una nueva pestaña y ahi podes guardar la imagen

Literally me with the stepping on new surfaces thing. I used to always have to step into the new surface with my right foot to ensure even number of steps from each foot in each surface. I'd sometimes stop dead if the surface changed suddenly and step on my left foot in place just to even out my steps before moving forward. I just did it on autopilot 99% of the time without noticing, but if I ever fucked up, it would play on my mind for hours.

Was really embarrassed about it and kept it secret, but eventually trained myself out of it at 17. It was hard but I'd just go out walking and deliberately fuck up my own rhythm until it got to the point where I couldn't even tell what I was doing with my feet. Felt horrible doing, the mental equivalent of nails on a chalkboard but I kept doing it until I stopped noticing. I still relapse back occasionally without when I'm stressed out, but I can snap out of it pretty quickly now.

I cant stand that jew, so i side with the qt

Attached: 1555770804126.png (499x499, 19K)

>No sweetie it's not my 'dream', it's just a fantasy of mine.
>Why are you getting so rude, it was just a joke haha
>audience claps

nitpicking, really? Fuck off

You’re an idiot

>Honestly, I’m here to talk about War Dogs, not whore frogs.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-09-16-at-17.18.05-920x634.png (920x634, 567K)

Just accept the reality that the autistic jew would make just as much fool out of himself as the fat jew in that situation.

>*sniffs*
>a tear rolls down her cute left cheek (face)
>lip quivers
>audience begins to murmur angrily while looking at fat hebrew
>"It's 2019 I c-can't believe you would s-slut shame me like that"
>audience roars in outraged agreement

>i won

Attached: 57d93814dd0895cc308b4bca-750-500.jpg (750x500, 46K)

>gets dragged out by security but not before being roughed up by the angry mob
>gets deported
>loses movie deals as other jews throw him under the bus for being a sexist pig
>winning

Attached: 6E082C49-10C5-402B-A56F-A2C7D98DB5AF.png (508x510, 217K)

yeah
they rarely do

Any counters in here? I used to count every ground (while avoiding cracks) and I had to leave on safe numbers (non-Satanic).

They’re clearly flirting, have people never done this before? It’s cute.

Based and willpowerpilled

spotted the roastie

This is my favourite pasta and its rarely if ever used now.Thanks,from the very bottom of my soul

my god we've finally done it

Jonah has finally beaten the odds

>"Not so fast!"
>Star Platinum: The World!
>*time stops*
>Jonah's stand beats up all the security
>"A lotta loyalty for some hired thugs!"

A swole absolute unit can be a beta massive faggot that cant get his dick wet just take a look at /fit/,on the other hand,a manlet pajeet that is too fat to see his own penis can bang a different bitch every day of the week to gladly die of a heart attack when fucking an user´s oneitis

Alpha and beta is entirely social and youre retarded

>Alpha and beta is entirely social and youre retarded
okay cuck what's eisenberg gonna do when a black guy knocks him out in one punch and rapes his girl then rapes him once he wakes up

Cry on twitter,make a lawsuit and get the guy in jail while roasties #SupportJesse in twitter which translates to a lot of pussy while the nigger is in jail being the alpha of the social hierachy that does value his violent traits.We live in a society,but its no the same society for all of us @joker @/r/bigthink

Fuck she's hot

>get the guy in jail
black privilege makes the cops drop the case

So basically she makes celebrities say her name so she can imagine them plowing

really makes you think

>he steps on the cracks
I pity your mother, user.

MORE
TIME

cringe

based

>people itt don't like Jesse Eisenberg
wtf why? It's literally just BvS I think

Sneed

Hey user, i actually thought it was bantz aswell, us normal folk dont see such perfect fake smiles like these so you can get confused.

He was unironically the only good part of BvS.

BvS is kino.

Agreed, I'm just trying to rationalize some people disliking him. I loved him in The Social Network and The Double

Cause he's a relentless kike

This thread really proves that Yea Forums is comprised of:

A. Underage zoomers

B. Legit social retards who have trouble analyzing social situations.

Either way, I’m trying to find another board to spend my time on but all of them seem to be shit but Yea Forums is just fucking awful.

What did jonah hill do?

Are you serious? Weezer sold their souls and charted all the time in the 00s.

try reddit

So is Eisenchad the face of Yea Forums now?

Yeah

you won't be missed

I think the main person being put on blast here is Carrot Top, why the hate?

Attached: 320.jpg (400x480, 163K)

It wasn't meant to be an insult. She was using props.

He unironically should have been cast as the next Joker