This movie isnt THAT bad...

This movie isnt THAT bad. They are at least self-aware and acknowledge a black man in the 1880s was rare and uncommon instead of just blindly accepting a race-swapped character

Attached: wildwes.jpg (650x1000, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55q6b0FaYFo
youtube.com/watch?v=HvIGrLYKRh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jim West is supposed to be the American James Bond, not The Fresh Prince time travelling to the Old West

WIKKI WIKKI WILD WILD WESS

People never had an issue with a black guy, I mean the movie has a giant mechanical spider at the end. The movie was just 90s cheesiness cranked up to 100 and that's what people didn't like. It even had a rap song by Will Smith.

It's hardly a classic, but it is pretty entertaining. You can also see Will Smith's genitals near the beginning.

>Dr. Arliss Loveless: Mister West! How nice of you to join us tonight and add COLOR to these monochromatic proceedings!
>Capt. James West: Well when a fella comes back from the dead, I find that an occasion to STAND UP and be counted!
>Dr. Arliss Loveless: Miss East informs me that you were expectin' to see General McGrath here. Well, I knew him years ago, but I haven't seen him in a COON's age!
>Capt. James West: Well, I can see where it'd be difficult for a man of your stature to keep in touch with even HALF the people you know.
>Dr. Arliss Loveless: Well, perhaps the lovely Miss East will keep you from bein' a SLAVE to your disappointment!
>Capt. James West: Well, you know beautiful women; they encourage you one minute, and CUT THE LEGS OUT from under you the next!

Attached: 1555422831414.jpg (490x490, 62K)

based

that song was everywhere. you couldn't escape it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Will Smith should have done a rap song for suicide squad

Who said it was bad? it's fun

Black law enforcement officers were indeed very rare in the Western territories, but a very sizable number of cowboys were black. (Around 20%) Thousands of freedman from Texas who had learned roping as part of their servitude signed along to drive cattle to market. The work was well suited to men that had no property, and in many cases, no family.

Real life Lone Ranger was a based Blackman

>yfw you realized the Wild West existed and that the USA had a civil war

No but seriously growing up in Bongland I had no idea what most of the refrences were, so how retarded it was went over my head too.

This film was on like 5 times a year on channel 5.

I liked this movie, it was fun

>tfw no steampunk western cinematic universe

Lol, British education sounds really shitty.

BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALOLOLOLOLO

Yeah it's that bad
>t. Martin

It's actually a pretty good movie, if you go in with terribly low expectations. Kevin Kline is funny enough and the villain is great.

Attached: Loveless.jpg (1920x1088, 401K)

youtube.com/watch?v=55q6b0FaYFo

Best third act EVER, spiders are the fiercest killers of the insect kingdom

yeah, I like you.

Attached: Youdontknowshit.png (672x832, 591K)

Sounds fun as fuck

I feel like if you like MIB you will like this movie it's basically MIB in the West, with Kevin Kline instead of Tommy Lee Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=HvIGrLYKRh8

will smith is fine but has no business playing this character, a lot of problems would be solved if people would just stop attaching well known IPs to their shit to get attention

Spider steampunk is scary as fuck