Avengers sold out

This shit is sold out everywhere in my town for 3 days starting opening night. All 7 cinemas. And thats not even in US.

Attached: endgame_large[1].jpg (680x383, 88K)

and that should surprise us or what? What's this thread about?

Not OP, but I saw a few threads/posts about there being lots of empty seats and such.

I bought tickets when they started selling it but multiple days later. Theater was nearly empty. People in this country don't appreciate culture.

Where? I'll travel to whatever town that was and spend a week there.

Australia IIRC

Comparing Captain Marvel sales with Endgame.

Now I gotta get a passport? Fugggggg!

Endgame will blow it out of the water. Endgame is a 2B+ movie. How's that even in question?

Australia has a big walk up culture. Ever single chain near me charges booking fees for online, but not for walk ups. Plus their membership cards are frequently fucked online so you have to walkup for discounts. TLJ had like 20 seats/out of like 200 for the session the night before. When I got there it was packed every seat. It was what actually turned me off seeing big movies opening week.

I can't believe Disney is buying up their own theaters again
This movie is gonna flop so hard

OHH MY GOD

THE AVENGERS BEAT THE FINAL BOSS THANOS

THE GOOD GUYS WIN

EPIC WIN

Attached: 1556034798478.jpg (708x800, 64K)

marvel used the profits from captain marvel to buy all the endgame tickets. it's such a scam

I live in a 80k town in southern spain and my local theater has 5 sessions just for the opening day.

I bought my tickets today and I'd say it was 60% full. Every session will be packed on opening day. This is going to be huge.

How horrible it must be to be a DC fan, constant anger at Marvels success to the point where you have to make up conspiracies that Disney is buying seats to its own movies and paying RT reviewers.

Makes me LMAO though, LMAO.

It's cringe seeing kiddos so excited to see a money make.X amount of dollars. You can tell they need so much validation

Looks like disney is busy buying tickets. Went to see it last night and the theater was empty.

>This shit is sold out everywhere in my town for 3 days starting opening night. All 7 cinemas. And thats not even in US.

YEah, yeah, yeah OP. I heard the same "IT'S SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE FOR THREE WEEKS!!!" bullshit when Star Wars TFA came out and, GUESS WHAT, the 7pm Friday OPENING NIGHT showing was only half full.

Shill somewhere else Mouse dick sucker!!!FACT!!!

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure and would have made the Fox boyout more expensive.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

Last marvel success was Raimi's SM though. MCU popularity has nothing to do with marvel. It's just Mouse influence.

already seen it lol. have fun pajeet.