DONT MESS WITH US POTTER

DONT MESS WITH US POTTER

Attached: DracoMalfoy_WB_F3_DracoCrabbeGoylePansyGang_Promo_080615_Land.jpg (1200x883, 209K)

Did they run a train on pansy perkins?

she grew up pretty well

Attached: 11d9bb725df2942e866a0b34dcf08e9e.jpg (1470x2296, 234K)

Is this a spin-off of that manga "Don't mess with me Nagatoro" ?

Was he the brains of the operation all along ?

Attached: rtbzrd.png (492x536, 300K)

So how often did they recast Malfoys goons? Seriously, every fucking movie it feels like there is some new, comically evil dude grunting behind him

What's the band name?

can't handle a recast, eh potter?

Was it just one? I can remember one of them being a skin head once, and in the last movies there was a black guy or something. The fat one always was the same though wasn't he

no just the forehead of it

She was obviously going to grow up into an absolute fuckunit.

Name their band, Yea Forums

foot game a bit weak tho

Attached: 1555784944757.png (1000x1000, 67K)

she cute

Attached: Knightfall.S02E04.Equal.Before.God.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_22.34_[2019.04.23_ (1280x720, 75K)

DRACO?
HE'S A FALL GUY
I'M THE BRAINS OF THE ORGANIZATION

DONT MESS WITH US PUTA

yeah, only lost 2 points

Well this is a fucking offensive comic book.

is this the peaky fookin blinders m8

Lonely and horny, Potter?

Attached: draco.jpg (183x275, 7K)

wich one of them turned black?

black or blacked?
all of them

>08:57:59
>20:57:34

There's a timeline out there where Harry Potter's love interest isn't his best friends younger sister, but his school rival in Slytherin

mightve been interesting

Reminder that J.K Rowling turned her into a nigress because she was based on her childhood bully and she didn't want her to be pretty

the fat bald kid got fired because he was in the london riots throwing petrol bombs or something lol

huh? how?

Pretty sure it was because he was growing weed

i thought it was drugs

probably both

Attached: 1665705747.jpg (1024x1020, 259K)

Don't worry Malfoy, I don't think anyone wants to mess with a group of one dimensional characters from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: no posting.jpg (1000x1799, 714K)

One of them died, user. They only recast him because he lit. couldn't play the part anymore.

eyes slightly too close together, she looks 10% inbred which is honestly not bad for a british person

This still being posted?

>be cast as villain because you look like a thug
>be an actual thug so you weren't acting all along

kino

Attached: 1555575957112.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

If zachs dad never ditched his mom would his life be different?

Attached: 1556032872604.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

fuck rowling

When he broke up with the Asian girl do you think she cast a spell to punish him with a shamefully tiny asian penis

That would be really embarrassing, haha.

I think the spell would be

Shrinkum Dinkum Doodle Dong

The black guy was a different character not a recast.

They had a girl in their gang?
Anyway, back off Malfoy. Your hair is too bleached. You're going bald once you graduate

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

Attached: 20038010283.jpg (1631x1600, 419K)

I want to get bullied by Pansy so bad bros

Attached: 1539033872918.jpg (525x774, 234K)

Based Goyle method acting.

Holy fuck, why don't I remember the Mathilda from The Professional-looking loli? I can't recall ever seeing that character

was gonna say she looks like hershlag

Attached: 1403760825615.jpg (639x960, 122K)

she appears in like two scenes and only speaks once iirc
It wasn't until the sixth movie that she was given a bigger part but was also replaced by this actress

Attached: latest-59.png (768x1016, 768K)

>mfw God exists

That thing is fucking disgusting

Attached: 1555417474129.png (500x483, 187K)

You underestimate the power of autism

ironically she's the only one who didn't get uglier with time while every other HP actress aged like shit

Attached: pansy and luna.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

why is she so gross in HP tho

the books seemed to almost be going for it. and i liked the "reveal" of the absolute unit having an unusually soft voice

haha imagine

Attached: 44444097_2195259314096876_6981090496298385957_n.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

Isn't some phone game doing that now?

>I can remember one of them being a skin head once
well that was.. harry potter himself actually and it was for another movie. i think your memory's a lil faulty

as severeus snap always says, "always"

I would sip love potion into her pumpkin juice everyday if you catch my meaning

What is that fucking hat on Draco's head? How the hell does it stay in that position? Some spell? He's got some balls to act tough while wearing that fashion disaster.

who is the girl in the far right

>ironically she's the only one who

Obviously not

Genevieve Gaunt, dumbo. The answer is two posts down.