Wait, that’s it? He just wants to take over the world and destroy the history of the civilizations before him?

Wait, that’s it? He just wants to take over the world and destroy the history of the civilizations before him?

So he’s literally just Hitler? What a fucking let down..

Attached: BE7C1A44-FCE6-40CD-8652-E4C7C44B107D.jpg (456x696, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/game-of-thrones-check-out-all-these-bran-stark-memes.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's just what Bren wants them to believe.

Why would he lie?

He's the night king and doesn't want them to know his true motive.

>So he’s literally just Hitler?

Based Night King trying to save civilization.

D&D have simplified everything, the show literally is not canon at this point

I mean, i'd support him, if he was Hitler.

You have Cersei as the nuanced villain with complex motivations and troubled past

Night King is a force-of-nature type villain. He doesn't need quirks, speeches and whatnot. That would ruin him

Honestly, knowing the rest of the show is only what, like 4 episodes left? the only honest to god satisfying end to this show is that the night king wins and everyone dies

if the good boys/yas queens win then it'll have to be rushed to fuck and feel unsatisfying

>You have Cersei as the nuanced villain with complex motivations and troubled past
lol

this

there's nothing wrong with having a fore-of-nature villain when the other villains we've had were pretty well written (and if not well written, at least well fleshed out)

I swear I feel like I’m not watching the same show as some of these people.
Nigga where tf is the nuance, or the complex motives outside of “I don’t want my family to die >:/“

more like Mao, Hitler was trying to preserve Germanic history and culture

>i don't want my family to die
if that were the case she'd have fought along side them up north. based on that alone should give you evidence enough to conclude she has underlying motivations stronger than simply "i don want me babby to die q.q"

>>i don't want my family to die
that was it but its shifted into i want power, i want to stay as queen.

>outside of “I don’t want my family to die >:/“
>but its shifted into i want power, i want to stay as queen.
either you're a different person or you can't seem to keep your arguments straight

diff person, i agree with you. she is very 2d as a villain

You must have my arguments confused with your sexuality

She's basically pure evil at this point. Almost as simplistic as the Night King imo. She just wants power.

I wasn't saying she was a 2D villain tho, I think she's well written to the extent that her actions reflect her motivations. and her motivations accurately reflect her character development/backstory that we've learned of throughout the show.

kk have sex

He just wants to go to the south for a little holiday.
He needs the army because nobody will let him.

Just a build up so they join forces, take down Cersi, some magic restores the ww as people, the curse of the north is lifted and becomes a green plentiful forest again.

She literally wants a slightly better chance of having all power even if that means risking everyone dying. She's an irrational villain now. Almost evil for the sake of evil.

I really disliked how easy it was to get everyone to put their differences aside and get ready to fight the night king (aside from Cersei). Humans are too hard-headed to suddenly get along like that, would have been more realistic if the NK had already made some gains in his invasion and people had actually started shitting themselves once they saw what he was capable of.

I'm a big fan of the Night King, he and his lads seem to be carbon neutral, definitely better for the planet than humans.

Hitler didn't want to destroy civilization tard

I've just saw the episode where the Children of Forest turn the guy into the Frozen King or whatever. I don't get the confusion, his a bio weapon made by the CotF to kill humans, but it went full killing mode. Not so different from the Skynet, besides the reason for the creation, and No one seems to question Skynet.

#extinction rebellion

He stops natural decomposition though, dead bodies will end up being basically like plastic.

Nobody really put their differences aside except Jaimie.

>norferners are OK with no longer being independent despite minor bitching
>Theon, who literally invaded Winterfell and killed Rodrik, is accepted with no hard feelings

There is absolutely nothing nuanced about Cersei at this point. Everything she does now is for power.

>Nigga where tf is the nuance, or the complex motives outside of “I don’t want my family to die >:/“
She has no nuance in the show, everything that makes her a character in the book is missing. She doesn't care about her children, she killed Tommen. She doesn't care about Jaime as she plans to kill him. She's way too competent, way above her station and what it is portrayed in the books and she is virtually protected by an impregnable plot armor. The only motivation she seems to have is to have more power. She literally expects the Night King and Dany to fight to the death so she can grab the spoils when the most likely scenario of that encounter is that whoever wins proceeds to rape her, as well. Especially the Night king.

>She's way too competent
>virtually protected by an impregnable plot armor
What? She lost everyone she had, and now only has a (temporary) navy because of pussy pass. What can she even do to pass time? Have a chat with Qyburn?

he's humanoid and that was the mistake they made
people expect human reason behind humanoids

he is humanoid because he is bran from the future, or past, or something

but he looks nothing like bran

Bran only knows the past, and if the night king hasn't succeeded before, bran would have no idea what motives the night king really has once he finishes the fight.

thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/game-of-thrones-check-out-all-these-bran-stark-memes.jpg
literally identical

He was made by crazy eco wood elf bitches to stop Mankind but he could be interpreted as something like global warming destroying mankind too

not seeing it

Attached: irrefutable proof.jpg (596x412, 98K)

Yep, he is just a weapon made by the children of the forest that got out of control. you wouldn't ask what the atomic bombs motivation was would you?

guys what if

hear me out honestly

what if that "first man" in the pic is literally bran that turns into the night king and the night king is first man bran and first man bran wants to kill little cripple new man bran so he never becomes the night king thus never allowing the night king (bran) to win ever?

whats his tax policy?

Or maybe they are working for the Starks and that's a dirty little secret.

Why? Because only the Starks worship the old gods.

By god he's done it! He's won the game of thrones!

The humans haven't given a single reason about why they deserve to win.

Obviously GRRM told them the shitty ending, so he can write a more interesting ending to sell his books. My bet is that Winds of Winter will be released very soon after the end of the tv show and will be mostly different. He probably signed some contract so he can't release any of his books as long as the show is airing.

hitler had far more character depth and more understandable motivations

The starks worship the old gods and the old gods gave them a failsafe in the form of the 3 eyed raven.

>22 years old

Attached: bonggoblin.png (586x603, 583K)

>the books point to the idea that the Others are actually not bad guys at all
>LOL THE WW ARE SUPER EVIL AND WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD
>THIS IS GEORGES ENDING HE TOLD US

>WAHHH SOME LITTLE MIDGET TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER THAT WANTS TO KILL EVERYONE
Idk why I keep watching this soulless show.

I see a doctor, an engineer...

progressive ice tax

He just wants a super sayian blooded heir so once he gets Jons and Danys baby, he'll go back north.

But that's not what Hitler wanted though.

Attached: I OVE GAME OF THRONES OH MY GOD.png (688x377, 625K)

i mean wouldnt you if your rival showed you a half rotted corpse running around and says, "hey we ought to do something. theres more of these assholes".

Attached: 1523336690571.jpg (804x743, 90K)

Thats what the children of the forest made the night king for was it not? To kill the humans. They fucked up and now it wants to kill everything. Its literally an army that doesn't know any other objective other than killing.

Attached: 1554289587243.png (202x206, 46K)

He hasn't written a word of Winds you coping redditor. Even the chapters he "released" were just cut material from the previous book. You're delusional.

Well all know Night King is a bit of an artist too

All three major battles of Winds were just cut from the already bloated previous book?

Makes more sense that they can control them and they use them to protect the northerners who still worship their gods.

Why? Literally small forest children with strong magic. Why does it make any more sense that they would be completely controllable than that magic is unstable and children don't understand what the fuck might happen by shoving dragonglass into a dude.

Yeah, I'd like that. It's the fucking personification of winter, you can't reason with the cold and ice, you just try to survive to it.
He doesn't need to speak and he should win in the end: winter is here, try to survive until spring motherfuckers, that's how nature goes around here

what is this cinemaography called

Thats a retarded show watcher theory.
Trully plebeian.