Frasier would have been the perfect show if he had married Roz at the end...

Frasier would have been the perfect show if he had married Roz at the end. That would have been a way better ending than leaving Seattle for a random woman that was introduced a few episodes earlier.
Frasier x Roz OTP

Frasier Thread

Attached: 1497435906-03fb8d388062cc9fae5c17522bb33041-frasier-season-7.jpg (980x551, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUXwwTEWzRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which ,if the crane mens had this biggest penus?

Niles was not staring.

Roz and Frasier were both gigantic sluts with zero romantic chemistry between them.

this tbqh
Niles and Daphne had no 'chemistry' either

Kot>>>>Doge

youtube.com/watch?v=oUXwwTEWzRk

They were better off as friends and coworkers I enjoyed frasier teasing ros about being a slut

Also in the new vampire the masquerade game I hope we have two malkavians that are similar to niles Nd frasier and live in an apartment complex with a dog named Eddie

Attached: 10C7D705-6077-4C6E-BA6C-80A8690369E2.jpg (400x504, 30K)

What a comfy time that soup some nice tv a good blanket and a cat

Niles

He had a bigger iq frasier had a slobber knocker

What he should have done is stayed with the crazy artist chick that was letting him put it up her butt.

Faye? IMHO the hottest one was the one in seasons one with the leather skirt or when they made out frasier said it made him nauseous

Would Niles and Roz have worked? I am glad they never hooked up but it had to come up constantly for an episode idea.

Another man if taste. I thought I was the only one one

Attached: 2FTC8zy_d.jpg (562x600, 34K)

Niles canonically has a huge dick.

Is this a show you can binge or do you have to take it kinda slow? Never seen this show before but I really liked the first episode and want to continue it. The fact that it’s 11 seasons though feels daunting.

Frasier marrying Roz would have been a terrible mistake based on their chemistry.

Which one Faye or the leather bitch

You can do both imho it’s good for eating leftover Chinese and coke too while it’s raining outside watching 9 episodes

Roast was the weakest link on this show

They are much better as friends and if you watched the show for more than a couple of episodes you would know that.