Pick my lead actress

Synopsis:

A young couple, living the "van life", ventures across America, seeking places of unknown beauty and tranquility. While running low on cash, they decide to take an odd job from a mysterious fellow who offer to pay them an unreasonably large amount of money for a item truly out of this world.

Attached: IMG_0376.png (1800x599, 2.72M)

Anya, she does look like something from a different world

gabourney sidibe

They have to be one of the three I listed.

Aren’t you the guy who keeps posting his “movie ideas” where’d you direct your wife Anya? Changed your mind?

No, that's not me. But the guy you're referring to sounds cool.

OP here

How bout a Netflix series instead?

A young couple go on a scavenger hunt across America?

It think that's better.

Depends on what the character is like.
If you want a stoner, go with KStew.
If you want an introverted bookwormish nature lover, go with Best Emma.
If you want a lively and soulful character looking at the wonders of the world with wide eyes go with Ayy

>tfw no ayylamo gf
>tfw no bully femdom emma gf
fuck bros i cant take this shit

Attached: 1438341019062s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Okay, looks like Kstew is out.

The female character is definitely a mix between Anya and Emma.

Hmmm...

Maybe the two are best friends who go on the adventure together instead of a heterosexual couple?

That sounds cool.

Just go with Anya then, I’m pretty sure she can pull off introverted nature lover just as well

Yeah, I secretly wanted her from the beginning. Was just trying to convince myself otherwise, but it didn't work.

>I wanna marry her

Will there be full frontal nudity? This will affect my decision.

This depends on the socioeconomic class these "van life" travelers started out as.

Were they rich cali kids who bought an expensive van with daddy's money and set off? Roberts.

Were they working class kids who bought a busted ass old VW bus and fixed it up? Kstew.

Does this "item truly out of this world" plotline involve the girl secretly being an ayylmao? Anya

Actually, nothing that you listed is what brought these two together.

Then your casting director needs to be fired.

What's that got to do with anything?

who is the girl in the middle?? is her eyes fake?? they look like plastic/glass

yeah, from planet ugly

That's Anya Taylo-Joy. And yes, her eyes are real and they're spectacular.

Anya Taylor-Joy

Sorry

Don't say negative things about my future wife.

t. OP

What I have in mind for the opening shot is amazing!

Kstew has range. Pick Kstew and noones getting hurt.

Attached: 343925141.jpg (2550x3360, 1.09M)

I doubt it can be as kino as the Minaturist’s cinematography, with its unusual focus on a certain body part

Attached: 79C53F3B-87BA-4808-881E-9DB94D7ADA80.gif (298x410, 1.98M)

Indeed, that shot of my future wife is very pleasant. I would never complain about such a shot. But what I have in mind is a bit more whimsical.

Good god, I wanna bite her sternocleidomastoid.

>why can't you just sell him your anal virginity instead?

Attached: 14976735759932.jpg (629x782, 81K)

Personally I’ve wanted to make a movie starring myself and Emma Roberts for a long time except i wanted to basically make a remake of Bergmans ‘Shame’ but set in modern day and with lots of Bunuelian editing and I wear a rick and Morty shirt and dark brown khakis. Emma’s too old for the role now though. Basically I was gonna have it shot like Jan Troells The Emmigrants with lots of green landscapes like a dark souls 1 style of green.

What I have in mind for the opening shot is so fantastic, so fun, so full of youth and energy. It'll be so great!

You'll fall in love with the movie in the first couple seconds. I promise!!!

Well, spit it out fag. Is it a pan-out as Ayy chokes on your cock? Because that sounds pretty wimsical