What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Pic related

What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Pic related.

Attached: 220px-The_Greasy_Strangler_poster.jpg (220x330, 26K)

Utter pleb

I turned this off after 5 minutes

i DARE Yea Forums to sit through this hot trash

Attached: literal dogshit.jpg (432x640, 43K)

One of best comedy film's of the last 5 years.An Evening with Beverly Luff Linn was utter garbage but the greasy strangler was kino.

Tammy

The potato scene is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Ultraviolet is by far the worst "real" movie I've ever seen. I fell asleep in the theater out of boredom (I was 17 or so). The whole thing made no sense up until I fell asleep, and when I woke up Milla Jovovich was for some reason entering a giant cross-shaped building (very subtle), all the lights went out, and then her sword caught on fire for no reason for the final duel with the villain.

I don't really count no-budget shlock like Manos: The Hands of Fate or whatever because it's probably very easy to make a bad movie when you've got no money and you're an idiot. But it takes a special kind of person to take $30M and just turn it into pure garbage.

Attached: 61GYcJTjAQL._SX342_.jpg (342x400, 36K)

John Leguizamo's character was fucking retarded and the when they finally show some nudity the nipples were a big let down.

Attached: 234.jpg (1591x2317, 381K)

This was actually not bad. Certainly watchable.

i turned it off after the old guy spread his asshole and brapped

BULLSHIT ARTIST. The movie was tedious at times but ultimately worth sitting through. It subverted my expectations.

fuck you jay, i hated it

This is the only movie I actually hate. Explosive, never ending, vendetta fueling hate. Fuck whoever made this, fuck everything about it, fuck anyone who recommends it. Fuck everyone involved.

The world is worse with this movie in it.

I'll give you hints
>Four Women
>Supernatural events
>2016

This is one of those movies that's really shitty and poorly made but it's "supposed to be" so that apparently makes it okay and "hip"

House of the Dead by Uwe Boll

Probably not the worst, but taken 3 was unbearable. The constant jump cuts gave me a headache. Tried to watch it 3 times and always had to turn it off.

dude the greasy strangler fucking rules! BULLSHIT ARTIST!

BOYHOOD. There's nothing good in the movie, it's absolutely boring and the dialogue is cringy as fuck. But it took 12 years to make and that's why everyone pretended to like it.

star wars episode 2 or female ghostbusters. greasy strangler was good but uncomfortable to watch for me, made me pucker my butthole.

I turned off Chasing Amy, the Kevin Smith movie... I've also turned off horror movies. Some cringe movies are watchable for that value, like Adam Sandler garbage.

I never get the whole "it's funny because they're gross looking" style of comedy.