Will this be the plot of "Black Panther 2"?

Will this be the plot of "Black Panther 2"?

Attached: black panther 2_south africa_01.jpg (1070x670, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This smacks of Trump-russia collusion trying to make South Africa look worster then it is.

Should have left the white folks in charge

Attached: (((newsweek))).jpg (364x528, 52K)

Cape Town and Pretoria are actually still OK but anyone with any sense has moved to Blantyre with the Rhodies or just gone to Australia/NZ. I moved to Wellington from Durban ten years ago and would like to live back on the home continent, Malawi or Zambia probably. To think my parents fled Zimbabwe for South Africa thinking it was the safe option...lol.

Again its not THAT bad its just the economic conditions are really ugly and the corruption has spiraled totally out of control.

The apartheid states are vindicated in their destruction. Too bad about the whole ethnic cleansing part, maybe it could have been redeemable otherwise.

Maybe they shouldn't be murdering all the white folk then.

China will save them

Attached: africawars.png (1423x1274, 551K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

No get rid of all the whites so it can regress to a Congo tier hellhole.

No, recolonize Africa but this time do it right.

>I get all my news from conspiracy websites, just like the president!

my cousin is unironically one of the guys directly below the production designer of black panther, ama

The President does watch CNN so this is true.

>conspiracy
wut

The Chinese are already on it, can't wait for the coloreds to realize how good they had it with white masters.

It's insane how leftism still is a thing even after we have so many evidence of being shit

but user, THIS time it will work, the eternal utopia for all mankind is just a revolution ahead

leftism makes no sense at all until you realize it's just a long game strategy to steal all wealth and land from white people and exterminate them

Just let China have it, honestly. Don't even care. No more foreign aid to any country.

It's the far left narrative surrounding it.
Just another one of their 'altered realities' they live in.

it's particularly funny because right next door is Zimbabwe which is literally the exact same story but further along

They're going to genocide half of Earth's cool animals to make traditional chingchong medicine which I'd rather not happen but other than that I agree.