I enjoyed the whole episode.
>"The things we do for love"
>manlets getting btfo
>Maisie debasing herself
>Brienne and Jaime fugging

>YASSS KWEEN
Fuck off back to r*dd*t you soikuck discord tranny

I quite liked it

It made me think it's a stupid system that anyone can just knight all their friends and family.

One of the few good scenes in a while in this whole shit show

This was the blatant leftist propaganda self-insert of the show so far

Those were stunt double side tittays.

I am happy for Brienne and I want her to be happy.

Made me unironically cringe.

Anyone who has been knighted is a man of honor and have proved it. No fucking knight is going to go around knighting their uncle for funsies

its distractingly hideous

One of the few genuine and deserving moments in the show.

She's gonna die next week isn't she?

it was her, but the tits were cgi like most nude scenes in the show now

without doubt she dies saving jamie's life

loved it, best two characters in the show, but Jaime is twice as good

>knight can grant knighthood

fucking retarded

there's only 4 episodes left.

this made the cavern inside my heart whole again.

Yeah I was shaking my head at that.

>tormund says he would knight brienne even ten times like is a sexual thing
>jaime knights her immediately to make clear who's who
Unironically the only good moment in the last ten episode of got or so for a couple of reasons

I teared up a bit

I love this woman to bits

haha wow it's almost as if its a fantasy show, crazy

Arise Ser Brienne!

No fucking way!

Good lord you people are tiring

Thought she was made a knight like 3 seasons ago but just never wanted to be a Ser

stop spamming this gay wiener show all over the catalog you niggers

Naa all the knights you knighted will reflect on you if they suck ass at being knights.

holy shit, wow!

according to the real leaks, no one dies this season

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
It's also possible that Jaime made that up on the spot in order to repay the great feeling that she gave to him during the conference. When he said it, everybody kind of looked around at each other like "huh?"

Yeah right?? There’s fucking zombies and dragons but oh shit knighthood is granted differently compared to our history, this show must be trash

Shit taste, best episode since season 1.

Anyone got a mega link? i've been in a drunken stupor since Friday.

Brienne is the one female character in the show who actually deserves all the praise she gets

That would stop SOME people.

Arthur Dayne was the one who knighted Jaime
It's been established

the type of peopel who earned the honor of being knights, haha its an "honor" system, thus knights and honor are like...important.

It was the only gay feminist scene in the series I actually liked and one of the best female characters in the show Brienne of fucking Tarth at is

Attached: The hound.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I like Brienne but this was cringe. It happened under such a stupid circumstance, basically Jamie trying to one-up mr. giant milk teet while they all think they're gonna die anyway.

Does it even count that she's a knight if she's being knighted by a treasonous deserter?

I thought ASOIAF was supposed to be deconstruction of knighthood in general. Can you name a single honorable knight that isn't an oldfag?

Ser Pounce

>the only good female character is practically a man

yes

Says a lot about the show, not me
right?

Attached: 1555558337638.jpg (604x453, 40K)

BASED

Attached: Tommen and Ser Pounce.jpg (424x600, 81K)

explain that one knight that was literally a child fucking incompetent rapist

I didn't particularly like the episode, but since rewatching it I give it a 7.5/10.

Yeah, it was wholesome.

it's a comfy/10 episode. Like Jaime in Riverrun comfy. Or Robb and Catelyn at the Twins comfy. Those are probably my favorite book chapters. That said this episode also felt like the second half of episode 1.

there were yass queen moments in this episode but I wouldn't put brienne's knighting among them

Peak leftism. Not because of the outright 'empowering women' gig but because of the homage to credentialism.
>Dismisses Knighthood as a certification that doesn't matter and implicitly sees true chivalry as being exogenous to what you are
>Wait no lol you're a knight
>Oh shit I retract all of that, actually I want dat certificate

Pretty much the same story of feminism getting co-opted by corporatism and monopolising academia

This is more or less reflected several times in the books. Especially Feast, ironically through Brienne's chapters.

It was good but the Sam/Jorah scene was kino

Do you ever get tired of being perpetually offended?

Knights could literally do that in real life

Just because its fantasy it doesnt mean it has to be retarded.

ey?

Attached: Screenshot001.jpg (1599x1067, 188K)

>It was her
>Tits were CGI

The absolute state of Yea Forums.

Anyone gonna take a crack at how she is the most qualified person to be a flank commander, ESPECIALLY with Jaime there?

Note that she was not a knight when she was put in command.

So wymn, much stronk

Brienne's knighthood was the only scene from this episode that I'm 100% convinced will happen in a future book at some point.

I don't know either at least Jaime has led troops in battle. Brienne is a wandering soldier with a squire.

So is Trump but that didn't stop you from voting for him

Better than Hillary. There were two real choices, we made the correct one. #Trump2020.

Attached: sniff.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

so we all agree this show is overrated?

ff.ff..f..ff.fffffffftttt.........BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

*squeak!*

ummmmmmm sweaty? YOU'RE overrated

Attached: 1555763468070.png (869x642, 527K)

Based Sharpe, now that was a good show
*sips*

Attached: Murphys-Law-Series-4-e1369130559849-800x450.jpg (800x450, 61K)

fantastic

Attached: fantastic.jpg (403x368, 12K)

Honestly she deserved it anyway. Brienne has been the only legit knight in the entire series throughout the entire era we've seen. Imagine being such an incel that you get butthurt over the only character being knighted that ever deserved it because it's a woman.

i hate this fucking YAAS queen CUNT.

GTFO and go celebrate it in reddit you faggot

this

When the fuck did gilly get fat

I like how the makeup/costume artists tried their fucking best to hide it, giving her that scarf LOL

Thats true she is more virtuous than any of them.

Still a woman though. Knighthood is a man's club.

kys faggot.
you're the fucking Incels who trying to become white knights.

she sucks she almost killed the fucking hound because of MUH feminism .

every fucking scene she is beating 2-3 men .

its unrealistic and gay.

fuck you and gtfo

It did. I like her character and she deserved a nice joyful moment before she dies screaming.

faggot

it was a great scene

faggot

for all the smug feminism the show has devolved into, this is not an example of it.

Brienne is a genuinely likable and believable knight who 100% earned it.

It wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't do it specifically to push some feminist narrative. Someone of her size, with enough skill, could realistically be a fighter. Then again the hound broke his femur, compound, in the middle of nowhere and walks around so lets take this all with a grain of salt.

faggot

Attached: samefag.png (560x400, 180K)

Not her real tits.

tormund clapping like a mad man made me crack up

yes her character is being used for the feminist agenda somewhat (having her beat the Hound lmao, Jamie practically bending the knee to her lmao) but she is still so damn likable. cant really help but root for her. kind of like early arya.

I agree with you that feminist liberal shit has taken over GoT but brienne is still a good character and she earned that knighting

>In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave
>In the name of the Father, I charge you to be just
>In the name of the Mother, I charge you to protect the innocent
>Arise, Brienne of Tarth. A knight of the Seven Kingdoms
Legit heartwarming moment fuck you faggots for complaining

Attached: 358F4632-E02A-48EE-BB6C-A81014AB2B23.jpg (1200x797, 84K)

im not hiding that its me

Yeah for a second, I thought it was a different actress, But nope, just fat. Maybe she got hungry and ate Little Sam?

No one dies this season

a tranny made this post

Shut up you tranny, Ser Meryn Trant was the most honorable knight in the seven kingdoms

youtube.com/watch?v=JbyXg5wv2pE

same

not at all. fuck brienne. dumb stuck up bitch

This episode and this scene was good simply because of Nikolaj Coaster Waldo

Probably the only female character in the show who still behaves like a human.

Everyone in this thread needs to have sex

Have sex

It was a filler episode full of remember when and nostalgia baiting.

It was only decent scene in that whole episode honestly. And it's impressive that it worked considering all the other awful girl power scenes/dialogue in the episode.

yup

Attached: 8-2-2.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Sex, have?

Agreed. It could have gone with out pandering to the left.

I thought she was a knight the whole time considering she was kingsguard to a Baratheon.

People need to start dying, this shit is getting old.

I got more feels out of Arya not enjoying sex and just staring off into the distance.

Fucking why? Why can't they give us just ONE good thing?

>Arya not enjoying sex and just staring off into the distance
Do you mean to tell me that gendrys dick was inside of her while they were laying next to each other after fucking?

because of (((them)))

>Williams revealed that Benioff and Weiss allowed her to take the lead and determine just how explicit the scene would be, and she seemingly declined to use a body-double for the scene. “David and Dan were like: ‘You can show as much or as little as you want,’” Williams said. “So I kept myself pretty private. I don’t think it’s important for Arya to flash. This beat isn’t really about that. And everybody else has already done it on the show, so…"

It was a good moment right up until literally "and then everyone clapped".

Tyrion is hand of the Queen, his power is equal to, but not superior to the Queen herself. I doubt Dany will bother to counter a person being granted their Knighthood.

not his dick, just his cum...

she's fucking huge. she's one of the only female actors that doesn't look totally ridiculous when she gets in an on screen fight with a guy. a man like the Hound should still have beaten her, but she could probably take out a few manlets on her own.

Its CG.

POST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING DECADE

Attached: cicerone.jpg (700x1046, 441K)

She should have gotten fucked by Pod desu senpai.

She's a well written character and it made sense. Captain Plank on the other hand...

not the only good female character

Attached: tumblr_inline_p70zsjJANY1uklhai_500[1].png (500x332, 318K)

wasn't she already knighted? it's like they completely ignored the past seasons

Tyrion pouring Pod's wine made me smile more tbqh

She killed the rightful King. Nope.

No
This is actually a thing in the books. Notably, Jaime was knighted by Her Arthur Dayne himself.
Read "The Hedge Knight" for more evidence

Ser Loras, obviously
Ser Jorah, in a way
Ser Beric
Ser Brynden Tully
Ser Edmure Tully, for that matter

I guarantee Gwendoline Christie could beat you up

Attached: c698c8c11b1a2a93b4dac163edc3aee7[1].jpg (1024x576, 94K)

Instead of that gay knighting scene, I woudlve liked to have them show brienne getting fucking RAWED by Pod the Rod. To show her big frame literally convulsing from enjoyment, while she screams loud as fuck to the point where people think shes dying or some shit and run over to help

Why is that retarded? A knight is an honorary thing, why knight someone if you don't judge their choice of them knighting others?

It's not different from out history, knights could knight people in the middle ages.

At a certain point women grow tired of having to explain themselves and justify their worthiness. Men, too, even though they are challenged less. It's convenient to be able to flash a piece of paper or a title and essentially say, "I know what the fuck I'm talking about". So it's perfectly understandable to secretly, desperately WANT a credential even if they don't NEED a credential. Especially one bestowed by someone who saved your life and is a hunky, brooding piece of Danish.

It's easy to shit on characters for having human wants and foibles. Almost as easy as shitting on them for having no flaws. It's like unless a character has exactly the right number of flaws in exactly the right ways to be endearing, they will get shit on.

That's literally how it works in real life.
You didn't think it was always something exclusively performed by royalty, right?

Reminder she is only Sansas bodyguard. I’m not sure she’s ever seen a battle actually. I think almost every male lord/noble/knight has some military experience like Jaime, Jon, Jorah, Davos, Royce, Tyrion and then there’s people like grey worm, tormund, presumably some Dothraki leaders I mean what the fuck

You fucking bet I did.
A moment 7 seasons in the making, and one of the few plotlines not absolutely trash and left to die. Was absolutely cathartic and emotionally satisfying.
It was so fucking satisfying, lads.

It's weird. It's almost like payoff can be really great when it's built-up well

Gregor Clegane was a knight....

Literally did nothing wrong. Dany is a cunt.

Knights did that in real life

It’s been awhile since I’ve read the books but if her lord father let her learn how to fight he might have also imparted how to lead men in the field

Jesus fuck, exactly how short is Kit. I didn't know he was Cillian Murphy tier

for real user, the show is full of that bullshit but this was just a genuinely nice sincere scene

so why doesn't Elton John just knight all of his buddies then?

Do we have a picture of Kit and Peter together?

>You didn't think it was always something exclusively performed by royalty, right?
This sentence implies that it is no longer that way.
Is English not your first language?

>they all think they're gonna die anyway.
that's the whole point. Jaime thinks Brienne deserves to die a knight because of her honor and oathkeeping.

I think it was a poor episode to fulfill the desire for action after all this time but an episode that will stand well when one is rewatching the season after it ends. I say that knowing all the cringe shit inside and the yasss kween moments. It’s setting up with gravity of people waiting their deaths. Pod the Rod’s song was IMO pretty nice too

Yeah this is the real bullshit. Brienne being knighted is fine and falls in line with Jaime's character arc, but there are supposedly hundreds of more experienced knights and lords there and a lot of them aren't going to want to serve under a woman, even during the apocalypse.

Attached: 1553563486152.jpg (1035x1600, 447K)

>Is English not your first language?
it's not because I live in a first world country

Why are you trying to get all snarky over a question? Not being your native tongue would excuse your mistake.
You don't have to get all mad because you made yourself look stupid.

I got choked up, as soon as Jaime started saying the words.

So fuck off back to rebbit then, and you won't have a problem.

>choked up
How big was your bull's cock?

Joke's on you. I'm a kissless virgin. I'm impervious to cuckoldry.

Gregor lacked a shred of chivalry, but he earned his knighthood by being super strong, fearless, and loyal.

be more subtle, wounded tranny

Can we start seeing obvious low quality troll attempts like this get deleted? I mean, there needs to be some kind of standard. He just strung together a bunch of buzzwords.

literally the honor system

>Ser Loras, obviously
sodomite
>Ser Jorah, in a way
slaver
>Ser Beric
ransomed children
>Ser Brynden Tully
Yes, but I'd classify him as old, like Selmy
>Ser Edmure Tully
Okay.

So just one.

But user, didn't you notice she's a woman? We hate women here on /po... I mean Yea Forums.

>Kingslayer knights a kingslayer
pottery

You have a mom

>Stannis
>dead
Pick one

The clapping was weird but other than that it was fine.

You can't be cucked by your mom. And besides. Mine died a few years back.

>admit it, this made you smile.
Manly tears, motherfucker.

and then everyone clapped

that's what I thought during that scene, so fucking cringe, like it was written by a tumblr fanfic account

Nigga it was just sour grapes. Not only that, but Brienne clearly also did it for Pod, not just for herself.

It almost felt like a background laughing track telling the viewers how to react.

Nah, Brienne beating the shit out of everyone makes sense. She's not only fucking huge and wide, but also trained her whole life, probably more so than the fucking Hound and Jaime, to make up for being a woman. The real feministic bullshit character is Arya. I mean, come on, parrying Brienne, who was also wielding a broad or longsword, while wielding a fucking rapier? Bullshit.

so whats stopping someone from knighting every single peasant?

Yeah the only way I can excuse Arya is if she turns out to be a faceless man wearing an Arya mask. She didn't train long enough to achieve her displayed skill, but a faceless man might have.

fucking nothing

The show knows it has a fucked up knighting system as absolute monsters have been made knights before

The king can probably revoke it.

It would have worked better if Brienne was actually pure-hearted and likable as in the books. In the show she's just a thug.

I don't buy the Jaquen meme being spouted on Yea Forums

How did Arya (Jaquen) then go and find Needle, and break the faceless protocol to become a vengeful assassin? You Yea Forums niggas are dumb as fuck sometimes. This show isn't that deep.

this

the books and show both address the issue by pointing out that 90% of the knights are shitbags that abuse their power more times than not. Sandor and Gregor are the average knight, not Jorah or Selmy

Quite a fair point I'd say

It's not unreasonable to assume that when they wear a face they acquire the memories of the person they assume the form of.
That's probably the whole point of people donating their faces to the temple. Their will is carried on by the faceless men who take on their memories and grudges when they wear the face.

It made me cry. I was so happy for her.

I stood up and screamed it was so epic

Are you really saying that Sandor is anywhere as applicable of being a shitbag knight when his whole deal is that he hates knighthood for the hypocrisy of the station because of his brother?

Attached: big bitch.jpg (626x244, 35K)

Based

She won the melee at Renley's tourney, beating Renley's boyfriend at the end. He said she could have whatever she wanted, and she asked to be in the Rainbow Guard.

You need to get Trump off your mind.

Beric pretty much did this. He knighted everyone in the Brotherhood.

>admit it, this made you cringe.
I admit it

that means the faceless man is a literal fag after last ep

what's stopping someone from knighting gregor clegane lmao

tarth

The epic concept you manage it's the opposite of epic.

The whole scene of them felt like some SNL skit.