/got/ Promise me, Ned!

Attached: lyanna.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM
mobile.twitter.com/maia419/status/1120358907074031617
health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/what-causes-depression
youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Promise me you won't lose your head when in a crisis, keep calm.

WHY is the dialogue so bad
what is the reason behind this

i get why there's feminist stuff and the themes etc.

but WHY would they butcher the dialogues like this, it's just disgusting how bad the dialogue is

feminism was always about hating men. Back on wave 1 and 2 writers would often write about how men were useless and there was a historical debt to females, the foundations to "modern" radical feminism. The equality thing was always a motte and bailey falacy - no wave of feminism ever defended any kind of male rights, nor did the rights they defend represent equality.

Mate there are three concurrent /got/ generals now

Fuck off

What a fucking garbage episode. Seriously what the fuck. Half of it was awkward stares and dialogue.

Jesus Christ.

>other threads active
>posts fake lyanna image

yeah nah

>start listening to rains of castemere ironically
>unironically liking it now
please help

>And Robertposters?
>Eh, no Robertposters your grace
>That's disappointing, I was told /got/ had Robertposters
>They are excellent shitposters, but not well suited to lower bump limits.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 5.05.56 PM.png (1210x1280, 1.31M)

Because there's nothing left of GRRMs' material and it's just couple of jews writing it.

Triggered Manlets can’t take a short joke

its a good song, dont worry

>ARCHER 3-2, THIS IS ARCHER 3-3. ADJUST FIRE. SHIFT WINTERFELL. DANGER CLOSE, OVER.

>THIS IS ARCHER 3-2. ADJUST FIRE, OUT.

>THREE PLATOONS. WHITE WALKERS IN THE OPEN. SOME AIRBORNE, OVER.

>WHITE WALKERS IN THE OPEN, OUT.

>SHIFT FROM WINTERFELL: EAST 500, NORTH 200, OVER.

>EAST 500, NORTH 200, OUT.

>THREE ROUNDS, HE, SHORT FUSE, OVER.

>THREE ROUNDS, HE, SHORT FUSE, OUT.

>SHOT, OVER.

>SHOT, OUT.

>SPLASH, OVER.

>SPLASH, OUT.

>EAST 100, NORTH 200, FIRE FOR EFFECT, OVER.

>EAST 100, NORTH 200, FIRE FOR EFFECT, OUT.

>EFFECT IS GOOD. LOTS OF LITTLE PIECES, OVER.

>ROGER, OUT.

Attached: admiraldavos.jpg (993x559, 31K)

I'm not a manlet but I can pretend to be one so we can mock manlets together

Attached: 31422829_1736114083149320_4230603246814625792_n.jpg (720x492, 64K)

>The message of ASOIAF is 1960s hippie radicalism, very second-wave feminist and very anti-war
>The message of GoT is Obama-Clinton era neoliberal progressivism, third wave feminism "more women CEOs!", also war is pretty badass and cool

manlet here
i liked the line
very girl talk like and that scene was for the most part ok, though their discussion overall still felt unnatural to me and a bit fake

i cringed at the breanne line
>we've never had a conversation where you haven't insulted me
just feels like a retarded thing to say

and jon's way of telling daenerys about his true heritage? WHY would he tell it like it's some sort of fable

he could have just said 'Dany, lyanna is my mother' instead of using 3rd person and talk about "some boy"

stupid shit like that in the dialogue triggers me, not to mention Tyrion's cringe lines

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

Feminists sure hate men user. That’s why they have sex with them and enter relationships. Dumbass. If you treat men and women equally, whances are 90% of feminists will get along with you. Only the extreme minority are weirdos.

>>The message of ASOIAF is 1960s hippie radicalism, very second-wave feminist and very anti-war

The message of ASOIAF is awful writing and description of food.

SHAG THAT NORTHERN WHORE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF!

Attached: 1519603430692.jpg (873x637, 480K)

what about universal suffrage? how wasn't that about equality?

quality post.

>THERE TOO MANY SKINNIES OUT THERE

>CALL IN GOLDCLOAKS FOR EMERGENCY MEDEVAC

>NOT POSSIBLE SER, THEY ARE TOO FAR WAY TO REACH US IN TIME

>GET THE PYROMANCERS TO FIRE UPON OUR LOCATION. DANGER CLOSE!

>BY THE SEVEN IF I GO, THEY WILL, THE LIBERTY OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS DEPENDS ON US

Attached: Kingslayer in Flea Bottom.webm (1280x533, 2.87M)

shit taste

season 1 bran was fuckable

Attached: bran.gif (500x287, 500K)

the more she drank the more she shat bro

>That’s why they have sex with them and enter relationships.
Lol what a weak argument
You can be a notorious woman-hating misogynist and still fuck countless of women and have no struggle getting relationships. Same for man-hating feminists.

>blocks your path
>castrates and enslaves you as per the SCUM Manifesto

Attached: Andrea-Dworkin.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Seriously couldn't get passed "her loins still ached from the urgency from his lovemaking" before blurting out into uncontrollable laughter.

Sorry you're a dunce.

and the more she shat the more she drank

the circle of life is a beautiful thing my friends

it's funny how the show's message is all about putting women in positions of power within currently existing power structures instead of changing the system to not be inherently oppressive

break the wheel my ass

stale meme already

What was the single best episode of the series??

For me it’s the very first episode. Never has a show captured my attention like that

what in the heavens did you just say about me you little tyrell?

Attached: roosebolton.jpg (455x684, 122K)

>that face
good lord thats ugly

literally nothing but cherry picking
also it's still better than Tolkien

>Jaime and Bronn arrive in Dorne.webm

The absolute madmen did it

Attached: Maisie Williams.webm (500x1080, 1.9M)

Fixed it.

Attached: oh well.jpg (1138x1178, 102K)

I wanna see wight thoros vs living beric with flaming swords.

>literally nothing but cherry picking
>also it's still better than Tolkien
Couldn't give less of a shit about nerd infighting.

>chances are 90% of feminists will get along with you.
this is because 90% of "feminists" are just women who adopt the label as a fashion, without even believing in any of the politics. Most of the time the only reason they want to call themselves feminists is just because they want to fuck around without consequences or repercussions. In terms of actual hard equality between the sexes, or liberation for women worldwide, they don't give a shit.

The actual feminists are radical extremists, they explicitly want matriarchy, and I have respect for their honesty. At least they're genuine about their convictions

I treat women like shit and dick more feminists than you've seen your whole life. Only someone who has never talked to a woman thinks they like this submissive attitude of yours
Also, this doesn't change the fact that feminism is based on hate for men. And if the union between men and women is supposed to prove there is no divide, I'd advise you look again at stuff like marriage rate, divorce rate and the one you should be more familiar with, virginity rate

Why don't they just burn the army of the dead?

/pol/ told me Jews were supposed to be manipulative geniuses. Shouldn’t they be the perfect people to make you feel emotion through writing if that were the case.

?

That's without a doubt an 8/10 in the UK

I always think thats egghead with a wig

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

t. Retard that lives exclusively online

that one was about equality, but it was gotten at the start of feminism. Everything else is just privileges.
Here's a funfact: in my country, killing a female actually gets you a higher sentence and even has a different name (feminicide), even though ~95% of the victims are males.
Makes one think, doesn't it?

>we've never had a conversation where you haven't insulted me

this bothered me so much

>their arc when they're both captives and they grow to respect one another
>Jaime jumping into a pit with one hand and no weapon to help her
>Jaime giving her his Valyrian steel sword and a new suit of armour, charging her with finding and protecting Sansa

yeah they've totally been at each other's throats up until this episode

Space Opera GoT when?
>inb4 Dune

Attached: PedoJorah.jpg (500x280, 17K)

Hey guys, DABID here. So a little confession we actually haven't finished the season yet. We're filming and editing it as we go along. Any recommendations on what we should do? For 3 we're planning on just having the armies stare at each other for around the first 15-20 minutes followed by Arya and Brienne tag teaming the Night King in a call back to their training sesh in the last season. The current plan is Jon and Dany get married and rule but Dany brings Daario to KL to be her bull. Suggestions we’re currently entertaining are Cersei killing the Night king by him cutting his dick on a dragonglass shard hidden in her ass, a dance off, and Dany doing an old man blacked scene with Salador San at some point. Thoughts?

Attached: DABID!.png (272x374, 160K)

REMINDER

100% dead:
Cersei
Euron
Varys
Melisandre
Theon
Jaime
Tormund
Brienne
Jorah
Edd
Beric
Sandor
Gregor
Grey Worm
Bran
Qyburn

50/50 chance of survival:
Tyrion
Dany
Bronn
Gendry
Lyanna Mormont
Davos
Podrick

Survives:
Jon
Sansa
Arya
Sam
Gilly
Missandei
Yara

Returns: Stannis

Needs more awkward stares to be honest

it's a shame
i like the breanne actress acting, i think she's good with her face, but the words they give her are garbo

have you ever been inside a university campus?
If you're Brazilian I can get someone to take you for a walk inside one, you wouldn't believe the shit you see. Makes /pol/'s conspiracies look tame

I’ve had sex just by existing. It’s not fucking hard, and this is coming from a total social autist. All you need to do is not be a complete weirdo prick, and someone will fuck you.

>Returns: Stannis
STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Attached: tT38lntD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

you do know that there are no "actual feminists" since there are many different feminist schools of thought? the purple haired women from youtube rekt compilations don't depict real life

Reminder that Drogo would have been a great dad and did nothing wrong

Attached: fmg6dlhad7b01.jpg (1920x3126, 1.04M)

The show would 100% redeem itself if Stannis came back. But we all know it won't. I still believe tho.

Maybe he will be one of the walking dead

they're good characters with good actors, making her all distrustful of him in that scene and acting as if he was still an asshole to her ignored the last like half of the show

yikes

Attached: 5cb8840d66ae8f1d5749da35-750-562.jpg (750x562, 36K)

How old are you, if I might ask?
Feminism only started hitting hard recently, check pic related

Attached: inceldom.jpg (613x467, 24K)

How will they react in the next episode when arya takes down undead viserion

Attached: burlington bar.jpg (2560x1440, 267K)

I went to uni in Europe and I have a good social life, going out with friends every weekend, I've had long relationships and I've been single for a long time now, I've met a lot of people and a lot of women. And I have never ever met a women who thought women were better than men or that advocated for matriarchy. Almost all of them with whom I've talked about this knew that feminism is about equality, and the few that didnt had bought into the incel propaganda that feminists are against men. Look up feminism in a dictionary, please. And stop thinking twitter or a university campus is a valid representation of society.

triggered landwhale detected

Not him, but if you're right I'm happy I live in an old university town in Europe that has no campus but building spread over town
Prevents them from gaining critical mass i suppose

Underage virgin detected.

Attached: vomit.jpg (576x379, 68K)

>Feminism is why I can't get laid

Clean your foreskin, bucko.

YAAAAASSSSS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 7.40.40 PM.png (1346x1398, 1.27M)

fuck off pedo

Attached: man-with-gun-gangster-stock-photography_csp15330601.jpg (337x470, 18K)

>I still believe tho
HE WASN'T KILLED ON-SCREEN

STANNIS LIVES

Attached: 1503893426947.jpg (250x236, 4K)

HBO funded adaptation of Legends of the Galactic Heroes is my dream

Attached: success.png (484x372, 170K)

What, you expected females to walk around saying they hate men? They obviously won't.
And I have a nice life outside campus, don't worry about it. I'm just on university age still, so I know people all around the country (see how I didn't name a city?) who could take you for a stroll if you had never been in one.
And most people don't overthink their politics. She might not hate men but does think all men are rapists in potential, that men owe a historical debt to women, that men oppress women by mansplaining or whatever, and so on. All of these are already quite extremist and they all span from the hate of men

Stark naked

Attached: Arya.jpg (1526x1456, 573K)

I wish the rest of the episodes would leak, so that I can kill myself already.

nice worldview based on projections and strawmen

>little Easter bunny hop hop hoppin' into that pussy
What did she MEAN by this?

but what about the sequels/prequels/spinoffs user?

>And I have a nice life outside campus
manlet, virgin confirmed.

Try spending sometime away from the screen, then you might change your mind on gender politics, LARD-BOY!

Holy fuck when is fat man finishing the god damn books. They’re so far from the source material at this point it’s going to be two completely different stories

>dragon glass doesn’t work on undead only walkers
There’s no big bad night king

Seeing as how the endings must be connected that must mean that the walkers destroy winterfel because there’s no way in hell theyre defending it in the book

>Almost all of them with whom I've talked about this knew that feminism is about equality
these are the 90% of "feminists". Their feminism is superficial and not genuine.
You likely have no experience of actual feminists because you're young, and young women are rarely actual feminists, ever since mainstream feminism was hijacked and neutered by corporate neoliberal interests.

The actual feminists are usually in their 50s-80s by now, these are the women that wrote books and manifestos and have genuine radical idealistic visions

This guy fucks

>She might not hate men but does think all men are rapists in potential, that men owe a historical debt to women, that men oppress women by mansplaining or whatever, and so on. All of these are already quite extremist and they all span from the hate of men
No, that is what you think. I've never encountered anyone like that in my life and you most likely haven't either, you're just making a guess about their philosophy without even having a hint towards it.

>Returns: Stannis
BASED

Attached: 3b46a42c90ae9991352370f1ab2ff891dad9310f_hq.gif (400x208, 1001K)

the absolute state of journalism

Why wasn't Strong Belwas in the show, lads?

Attached: Strong_Belwas.jpg (300x462, 40K)

You fags need to stop running 3 threads at once, there isn't even anything to discuss after that episode.

More like a 4

>wanting HBO to fuck that series up

Attached: Barristan2.jpg (500x282, 109K)

Watchers on the Wall

I'm in a similar position user but I want TWOW released first. I've given up on ADoS

Christ analogy, Arya is going to birth a legitimate Baratheon who will take the throne

I haven't been on this shitty board since the last season, what's with the low bump limit?

Please do tell me in which book or manifesto have you read a woman say that men should be getting less pay than women or that they should be less involved in politics than women or that they are lesser creatures

in stark constrast

Who's ready for jorah to uncuck himself and stab dany in the heart?

retarded fucking thread filled with low iq morons

every thread, every place, every street, every city, everywhere wherever i am, in every bus, at every movie, at any bus stop, at any train stop everywhere a bunch of blabbering low iq morons

sub 130 iq people should fucking DIE

Danys original crew of this lad and jorah were based and redpilled. Dario fucked it all up.

Attached: based_jon.jpg (670x767, 71K)

I would like to read TWOW too; the mysteries of the north are so compelling.

>Legitimate Baratheon
They’re dead. As they should be, for defying the Targaryens

what did she mean by this?

Attached: alys.jpg (634x424, 60K)

he's gonna die protecting the loli mormont cunt, cementing his fate as the eternal cuck

Attached: 1500529412461.png (484x605, 242K)

genuinely not sure if sarcasm

Honestly I don’t give shit about ADOS anymore. It’s not happening. I just want Winds so that I can read the proper end to Stannis story and also get the Battle In the Ice against the Freys.

Fuck off, Rhaegar. You're a faggot and I'm glad Bobby caved in your chest plate.

Attached: bobby b1.jpg (1458x1626, 698K)

Would he follow Jon aka Aegon Targaryan now? Or would Tormund being there be too much for him?

Attached: allister.jpg (500x681, 52K)

AND WHO
ARE YOU

to be fair fatman will probably live for another decade or so

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: alliser thorne.jpg (1060x655, 131K)

I honestly wonder what the "Meereenese knot" of TWOW actually is?

Has to revolve around FAegon and the second Dance Of The Dragons I would bet

>virgins don’t know about pushup bras
That’s a yikes from me, Dogg.

Attached: A2540FC5-8AC8-4227-A77E-23BD92FE4B4E.jpg (263x392, 45K)

too kino

I wish. I know he's going to die but if I could save him I would.
Dany is such a moron.

kek, why does that picture make me laugh so much?

If we're going to have equality, when will females become trash "engineers" or how about plumbers working in literal shit sewage?
Women will never want such jobs, and they don't want equality.

literally every girl I fucked had at least one kind of manhating worldview. And my friend, it weren't few.
Once again, you will only hear it from them if you know how to ask.

Why would he? What would mad dany do to make him betray her? Burn the bear loli? Why would she hurt the bear loli? For supporting Jon Aegon's claim? Actually you might have a point

Cringe.

Attached: 1551729959970.jpg (615x456, 31K)

KING IN THE NORTH
>puts out sunglasses

Attached: Stannis the mannis.jpg (1600x1470, 353K)

Please, someone make an edit of Bran warging to watch Gendry fucking Arya!

Attached: the rape 2.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>Robert gets cucked by Rhaegar
>Robert gets cucked by Jaime, leading to the end of his house
>He and his house die pathetic deaths, while the trueborn son of Rhaegar lives on
>Said Son will obviously be the King in the end. Baratheons will go down in Westerosi history as villains
Stay mad Barathecuck

You sure about that user? He's really fat. I wish he'd lose some weight at least.

IN A SINGLE BLOW

>little easter bunny hop hop hoppin into that pussy. and that's the tea
holy roast

What's up with people loving 8-2 but hating 8-1? They're pretty much the same stuff right? Characters "being themselves" with a sprinkle of plot here and there like the Jon and Dany shit?

Shouldn't you either dislike both or like both? For the record I disliked both although I liked one or two scenes.

I miss the Boltons. Bring them back.

Attached: roose2.jpg (736x1109, 95K)

Her tits are great, in stark contrast to her face

People that might be Azor

>Jaime
>Jon
>Jorah
>Beric

longshot
>Podrick
>Gendry
>Hound

Might be because D&D are feminist hacks
>Brienne
>Dany

Don't worry my friend, I have no problems getting laid.
The idea that men can only get laid if they support feminism is there to make incels like you support them.

24. Still manage to get laid a couple times a year with literally no effort on my part. I guess I should clarify that I’m tall, decent looking, and my female friend group all know my dick size through gossip.

"And what lies really north in my books—we haven’t explored that yet, but we will in the last two books"

she's lucky cause she has automatic birth control after being pegged by Jacken Hagar

Because he is azor ahai

Salty that his side lost the war

I unironically refused sex to shitpost with you lads today, and I can't say I regret it.

Attached: gendry.png (1276x700, 1.19M)

Fun fact: She came 396 times during that.

Because the audience would've liked him more than Dany or Daario. Same reason why they killed Barristan.

apparently he has staff on payroll that makes sure he eats healthy food and sticks to a productive writing schedule

Fag

Because the purpose of universal suffrage is to divide houses and marriages.
With only men (who do most of the hard physical labor) voting, each family gets a vote. With everyone voting, men and women locked together financially have something to hide from one another, rather than share. America is a great example of this: what was the divorce rate before and after women vote?

BOW YOU SHITS

Attached: 1503496295403.jpg (974x864, 346K)

She's probably got em strapped down in this pic. Also, pushup bras don't create tit mass, just reshape it.

Why do I love big tits so much that her face doesn't disgust me? I just love big tits so fucking much. But my dad is an ass guy so IDK who I inherited it from. My dad's mom apparently had a huge bust so maybe I inherited it from my dad's dad?

Ethnic cultures are problematic for a large empire they need to be ended or assimilated into a melting pot so Dany should encourage mass immigration of Westerosi until they are a mixed horde with no identity but being her subjects. werwerew

Worst Characters:
1. Stannis Baratheon (King of stupid. So vile, burned his own kid. Should have bent the knee to Renly. Worshipped by incels.)
2. Robert Baratheon (Stupid and cucked by Cersei. Indirect cause of everything wrong. Has no character but memes.)
3. Jaime Lannister (Slave to her sister's cunt. Mostly a smug idiot. Forced redemption arc that doesn't make sense.)
4. Baelish (Always thinks he is smarter than he actually is even when truly smart characters like Sansa are involved.)
5. Cersei Lannister (Ruined lots of lives. Stupid and arrogant. Foolishly opposes my Dany. Doesn't know when to give up.)

Best Characters:
1. My lovely Dany (Most deserving of the Throne. Best girl, best khaleesi, best queen. Most pure and beautiful. Cute dragons.)
2. Tyrion Lannister (Smart and funny dwarf. Removed Tywin, another nonsensical patriarchal archetype that was shitting up the plot.)
3. Sansa Stark (Smartest Character, defeated Cersei, Baelish, Ramsay. Greatest characted development. Keeps up with my Dany.)
4. Arya Stark (Based assassin, suffered the most out of everyone but always pulls through. My savage little wolf cub.)
5. Brienne of Tarth (Loyal and just to a fault. Completely destroyed the hound who exemplifies toxic masculinity. Justly executed the worst character.)

Attached: Orbital Bombardment.webm (720x405, 2.16M)

confirmed virgins.

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

Ridiculous

yeah cause racemixing is all the rage these days

Attached: seriously_goyim.png (203x345, 93K)

Nobody wants those jobs. Nobody aspires to that shit. It’s what you fall back on. If you want a real vision of the future, humanity will divide into two races. Smart people are only attracted to other smart people or attractive people, and dumb people will fuck whoever they can. If this continues indefinitely, humanity will literally be comparable to elves and orcs. This isn’t even putting into account things like designer babies or artificial wombs.

I mean, did you see the looks on those racist white northern kids faces when they saw POC for the first time? They must be CRUSHED! They must be made EXTINCT!

How would you reform the peasant system in Westeros?

she looks like that gaul from spartacus with the huge cock that got crucified...anyone?

That scene seemed so weirdly choreographed

>My dad's mom apparently had a huge bust so maybe I inherited it from my dad's dad?

It goes like this.
>my mom has huge tits, so I become an ass man
>insert generation here
>my mom has a huge ass, so I become a tit man

TFW out of all the female characters in GoT, Arya was the only one who was able to choose who to and exactly how she lost her virginity.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

see

Its like making europeans fuck each other not racemixing. The purpose is control the ethnic roots of the seven kingdoms must be destroyed to keep control.

Salty that his side lost the war and he got sent to the wall

Should I feel ashamed that I 100% would? Cause I would.

Afterwards Dany needs to start mass brainwashing the children in Westeros to maintain control for good. start revising history too. Every fucking empire revised history.

Autonomous farming communes, of course

I want normies to get out

Attached: 1547232347704.jpg (526x571, 28K)

Literally mentioned in that post that I’ve had sex. I just don’t seek it out because it’s not that important.

yes but it's no accident that they now rewrite history so that men were oppressing women with regards to suffrage. Even most men couldn't vote just decades before women. and before the USA, 99.99% of humans had no say in anything.

distribute the powers more through local councils and reduce taxes

I haven't watched the episode yet, how bad is it? Please tell me it was a edit or something I saw and there isn't actually a sex scene with Arya.

We all know he'll die protecting her bull Jon.

How would councils change things?

pedos are real
this wouldn't happen if stannis lived

Attached: stannis_the_mannis.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

i can tell you are moderately overweight and short.

meant for

Jorah would legit let NK win rather than stab Dany

Episode was awful, quite possibly the worst episode of any television show ever produced.

There is a Quasimodo sex scene with Bobby’s boy...

pretty bad, but were you expecting it to be good?

>before the USA
Kek

GODS SANSA THE RAPE

Attached: 127382357283993.jpg (359x561, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM

>this wouldn't happen if stannis lived
True she would have been burned instead.

I live in a big, multicultural city and this is already the reality that I see. All the rich white people live in their own pristine neighbourhoods that feel totally insulated from all the subhumans downtown, and those neighbourhoods are rapidly getting more expensive which means the minorities will never be able to live there. I went to a diverse high school in the heart of the city and there was literally not a single girl I wanted to fuck in the entire school, meanwhile all the rich high schools up north were packed with beautiful white girls, rich people have much stronger genetics.

?

Why do you guys love Stannis so much?

>Please do tell me in which book or manifesto have you read a woman say that men should be getting less pay than women or that they should be less involved in politics than women or that they are lesser creatures

women are earn what they earn. Feminists know there is no wage-gap. We can assume from them publishing falsehoods for decades that they do not have the interests of men at heart.

It's called "The Thin Edge of the Wedge."
Look it up!

Attached: 1554680047049.jpg (393x600, 37K)

Does it still have marvel tier quips?

even worse, don't worry

Relax gentile all white goyim will be enriched eventually

ALL OF THEM

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

He is the rightful king and he got cucked by Dabid & Dabid because they were mad he killed of Renly, a literal faggot they said they'd want to be on the throne out of everyone else.

>makes a valid point
>attacks what he imagines is my appearance.

that works slightly better in a non-Anonymous setting.

I stopped watching that show last year when I caught up to all the episodes that were out right after that one cute blonde girl becomes queen. Does the main dude and his adoptive sister bang? I feel like they should have at this point.

Whats worse then marvel tier quips?

>Plumber
>Nobody wants those jobs
Do those jobs not need to be done?
Who does those jobs, user?
Do women do those jobs which need to be done, user?
Women do not want equality with men; most of them do not want to do hard work that needs doing or make hard decisions that need to be made, though there may be exceptions.
Don't tell me about your future shit. There's shit now that needs to be cleaned up, and men will be the ones to do it.
t. plumber
P.S. Fuck you.

I have a professor who is a trash engineer. He seems pretty proud of it, and seems to get real enjoyment from it. The way he talks even makes one think it's fun.

Yikes

Attached: bran-stark-game-of-thrones.jpg (1200x676, 112K)

Women are useless, any job they can do a guy can do better, a tranny escort(you stick in the butt of course) can actually please dicks better and without attitude than an actual women thats how shit women are.

I'm not sure how he is in the books, but dude was borderline insane from what I remember. Messing with dark magic and burning his child. Listening to some false succubus Melisandre.

Almost like a more self-destructive Ahab

White women are spoiled brats women in third world countries labor alot just to make ends meet and by labor I mean actual fucking labor not shitposting from an office computer.

KL has had the best dialog of the season so far. I'm talking Euron, Cersei, Harry, Qyburn and Bronn. Everyone up north is a fucking yaaas queenie.

Javier Botet is listed as being in ep3. I wonder what sort of monster he is going to play?

it takes some power away from the lords and allows local problems to be solved by people living those problems, while not changing the power structure too much

Where did this idea women are supposed to be dainty parastites come from in the first place? Even in soilands like Ancient Japan female peasants still farmed their ass off. Are white men just natural born cuckolds?

For a man, real work can give a sense of accomplishment. Feminism doesn't provide this at all.

fuck this hit home

Attached: 1493197_1437166939857132_228211163_n.jpg (601x601, 43K)

High in the boards of the neets who are gone
Jannie would dance with his posts
The ones he had lost and the ones he had deleted
And the ones who had hated him the most

[Verse 1]
The ones who'd been archived for so very long
he couldn't remember their names
They spun him around on the damp old board
Spun away all his sorrow and gay

[Chorus]
And he always wanted to leave, always wanted to leave
always wanted to leave, always wanted to leave

[Verse 2]
They posted through the day
And into the night through the fags that swept through the board
From winter to summer and winter again
'Til the website did go bankrupt and fall

[Chorus]

[Outro]
High in the boards of the neets who are gone
Jannie would dance with his posts
The ones he had lost and the ones he had deleted
And the ones who had hated him the most

it's because the showrunners deliberately wanted to portray him as a villainous/unlikeable character, and just when he was getting good they had him burn his own daughter which is complete character assassination

I-imagine the smell sisters..

Attached: 76272977BFCF48A48F6830DA8B832CCE.jpg (500x668, 40K)

>mobile.twitter.com/maia419/status/1120358907074031617

What did salsa stark mean by this

Depression is a mental illness where you become constantly sad for no rational reason retard, its a literal chemical fuck up in your noggin not faggots being sad.

Someone with actual depression:
>Oh good its such a nice day for me to just die and sleep in bed all day because Im a horrible piece of garbage

Hours later
>Im gonna say hi to my friends!

Hours later
>My friends dont like me Im nothing but pure trash

Literally working out would alleviate most of the problems there. Take care of yourself, feel better about yourself.
Also, get a hobby and read a book once in awhile.

>that height
LMAO I bet I could take him in a fight

Well in the books he outright refuses to let Lord of lightfags burn Northerners as sacrifices because he knows they'll turn on him if he let's it happen, and tells them to "pray harder", leaves his daughter behind with some soldiers and tells one of his men to hire the golden company, and tells the guy even if he find out he died in the battle to the Bolton's he's to return and keep fighting to put his heir on the throne. In the show he just says "lmao okay" and burns his heir to clear away some snow. He's also the only one fighting for the throne who takes the white walker threat seriously iirc.

>tfw check out old /got/ threads before the general got banned
>laugh at 2 year old shitposts like an autist

Attached: 1542770707852.png (264x311, 62K)

"equal pay" with female privileges (maternal leave, for example) means men earn less. And most modern feminists push that
and pic related has a few citations of feminist views of men, since you've only been reading feminist approved propaganda

Attached: 1451386622016-0.jpg (900x1540, 422K)

Can you recite the bear and the maiden fair from memory, /got/? Sing with me!
>A BEAR THERE WAS A BEAR A BEAR, ALL BLACK AND BROWN AND COVERED IN HAIR

people are depressed because they subconsciously understand what losers they are

the point is that the guy said no one wants these professions, when some MEN clearly do.

literally a song about rape you sexist cunt

fuck off, there's nothing wrong with tolkien.

AND WHO
FOR YOU
THE BIG GUY SAID
THAT I MUST FLY SO GOOD

>GoT will end without Alfie Allen having received an Emmy

Is there a greater injustice in modern history?

Attached: Alfie_Allen.jpg (682x1024, 209K)

Fucking retard

health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/what-causes-depression

Iceland has both maternal and paternal leave, sounds pretty based desu

Yea I think that's the case for a lot of people, I used to have really bad days until I stopped engaging in self-sabotaging behavior and confronted my demons.

Vorkosigan Saga by HBO fucking when?

Attached: 1505444185811.jpg (686x851, 117K)

> Elites living segregated from the commons
Congratulations, you just described human urbanism throughout history.

That top quote is literally how women view men.

Manlet

Neither is based
Worker rights only fuck shit up, and I live on a country where getting fired is pretty much impossible

YOU WAN DA GUD GURL, BUT U NEED DA BAD POSSY

Attached: maxresdefault (19).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

there are a few other around on my harddrive, if you wanna remind yourself how feminists feel about men

Attached: 1451386622016-1.jpg (900x1600, 501K)

Paid maternal leave is stupid.

So the love for Stannis is specifically book Stannis.

Is he into blood magic in the books?

I was agreeing with him and further stating why some men want to do such jobs, because they are productive and meaningful.
I'm also the plumber from earlier in that conversation, who pointed out women neither want, nor do these jobs, though they screech on "equality".

Alfie looks like a reptilian.

Attached: 166060.jpg (5616x3744, 3.98M)

Do you think he still has his cock in real life?

Ur literally caught up

youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

He's the best character in the show and it isn't even close anymore.

Attached: game_of_thrones-publicity_still_8-h_2019.jpg (768x433, 36K)

They are literally like children they wont do something unless you hit them, thats why men who abuse them tend to have less shit from them ironically. Stupid fucking women literally visit these psychos who gave them constant black eyes in prison WHILE THEY ARE DATING SOMEONE.

maybe they should have tried exercise? that cures 90% of depression; lazy millennials and their lazy lives now days can't handle any sort of ACTUAL work. They just go online and complain about identity and gender politics. Jon Snow, now that's a guy who knows how to work. Too bad hes a bit short.

>Name our band

>“I would like to see the beaches of Naath again.”

Clocking it now, everyone thinks Grey Worm is doomed but it will be Missandei who dies. I’m thinking Grey Worm will bring her body back to Naath and become protector of its “peaceful people who can’t protect themselves.”

Attached: t8mttm5qxwt21.jpg (314x500, 21K)

A mental illness is a malfunction of behavior you have no control over you dumbshit, you must think autist choose to be autistic or something.

>dies from the butterflies

Tyrion is looking good

No

I wish I had Jaimie's hair.

>Those five other fucks can suck my cock, I'm gonna become the kingdom of the seven kings, king of the vandals and the fucked men and all that crap. I mean, I'm not smart, but those guys' brain compartments are way more fucked than mine. First you have that alien looking fuck Trevor Lannister, I'm telling you that guy is a few screws short of a picnic. Then you have the young wolf, I don't know why they call him that, I mean big wolves are scary, but little puppy dogs, those can be kicked around easy. There's also Stannis, that guy is like scary serious, I can't say much about him, I'll just offer him a toke and see where it goes. And there's his brother, Randy, no wait Renly, I'm soorry, I got them mixed up, what with his gay clothes and gay guards and his gay sex and stuff, he'll probably be begging me to stick my sword in. Oh and how can I forget that salty fuck, if he wants to do his jobs he can do them outside of my turf, that dick is destroying my poppy plants with his pirate fuckies, agh fuck him and fuck the rest, Westeros is mine.

Attached: ricky.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

holy shit Alfie could definitely play bowie in the inevitable biopic

>when you're so helpless you need a eunuch to protect you from enslavement
Ah, negroes.

Fucking based.

>Night King, undead dragon and his army of the dead will literally be the mid-boss of the season
>Cersei and a company of Young Jaime cosplayers are final boss of the Show
>no Walkers riding Ice Spiders

Jesus Christ how is it possible to fuck up this bad

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Attached: 1554586530587.png (575x382, 336K)

>he actually mind breaks her instead

Attached: mikasa.jpg (2026x1627, 1.76M)

For me it's more he could have been that or something close to it and instead they seemed to try as hard as humanly possible to make people hate him, like how they have him spending time with the daughter and then shortly after burn her at the stake to clear some fucking snow, when in the books he tells them to not do that with some random northerners because he knows burning them to death when he's trying to gain their support is a bad idea, but he thinks his men will be perfectly fine watching him burn his own daughter and not think "Maybe they'll think I'm a fucking psycho and abandon me when they see this".

>tfw you'll never smoke weed with Stannis

Is it bad if I think she's the hottest actress in the show? not like many of them are much lookers but still.

NOTHING
FUCKING
HAPPENED

Not to mention, the first we see of his wife she's surrounded by pickle jars full of their stillborn children. That was a real nice touch by D&D.

Why was Davos serving food? Did he have nothing better to do?

why do white walkers hate iron?
and why does the series not mention it?

You think D&D are going to write anything beyond kindergarten jokes and one-liners?
The season's obviously just a bunch of CGI battle scenes and shock deaths.

No, she's crazy hot, and I usually don't find black chicks attractive at all.

Book Stannis and Stephen Dillane, who is a fantastic actor doing the best he could with the shit he was given. The entire Dragonstone cast is excellent and professional, providing gravitas and solemnity to balance out "muh dragons" and the queen slay/fanservice shit.

I've got jungle fever and I don't see it, what even is hot about her?
She's pretty average

Iirc her family are basically programmed to protect their host, and this was triggered in her when Eren saved her and told her to fight which is why she's so protective and concerned about him. He tells her to fuck off and hates her when he finds out. Pretty sure Wren is also part of essentially a terrorist group as well now.

you wanna leave some stew for the kids there gilly?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-22-20h22m21s550.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

let the women do the thinking ;)

What sort of bait is this, friend?

S08E02 dialogues were great and on point, and most of the S01 TO S04 dialogues were written by D&D, tons of original writing, not copy paste from books.

Don't forget right after Armin gets triggered and attacks him and he kicks the shit out of him.

Attached: Eren_beats_up_Armin.png (952x876, 810K)

THICCCCC

Episode 2 from season 8 was one of the best episode since season 2, prove me wrong u brainlet retards. Fantastic conclusion to character arcs.

Delusional.
Name a single conversation that was well-written. Just one.

The smithy at work on your anvil, Arya. It was beautiful. The clang and spark.

She is slowly turning into Sam.

>4 episodes to go
>more ayy long time no see
oh no no noo

Giv perfect tiddy gf

Jaime/Tyrion was great, with Jaime finally getting called out on his shit for playing ignorant abou Cersei being a cunt

A
BIT
SHORT

it's cute

Do you think Arya's first time was painful?

THAT THING is too ugly. Would bang but

I hope so

new

3ER = Bran Time Loop

How are we not all on board with this yet?

I'm not going to list all the obvious reasons that have been listed before but real fast: they are literally the same person, old 3ER (Bran) fails to stop the NK, hops back to the past and does his best to set up Westeros (Bran the Builder) for a better shot then waits for himself in the tree. He's probably doing all that Lord of Light shit while in the tree, but that's a separate consideration. They mentioned no less than three times in the show that if you stay too long warging into the past you're stuck. There's no reason to ever mention this if it doesn't happen in the show.

New 3ER (Bran) is now giving it a shot, and if he fails he will jump back in the past and try again. This plays perfectly into this season's set ups. Why else would the NK go out of his way and risk everything to get at Bran? As long as the 3ER exists, he can never truly win. He also mentions no one has tried killing the NK with dragonfire before (drawing on the knowledge of each time they've been through this loop). Why would he even say this if he doesn't have knowledge of all the loops where they are trying to stop the NK?

Cont.

Attached: 15559729016720.png (655x368, 448K)

>first

Episode 2 was K I N O fuck the bookfag autist haters

Maybe, Gendry is a big guy

Was it over quickly? Did she enjoy it?

This

Attached: 603040A2-5085-4EA6-9C70-AD273075884F.jpg (700x466, 191K)

beautiful facial features, killer bod and top notch tits. I'd honestly say she's the hottest chick in the entire show except maybe 1 or 2 random whores I remember seeing at some point.

So what's Tyrion's end game?

Obviously pretty much everyone believes that he's been acting like a retard because the writers are shit and ran out of source material. But I find it hard to believe that they could possibly fuck up his character THAT badly. It seems to me he has some sort of plot going on that has yet to be revealed.

Some evidence of his lingering intelligence is him manipulating Dany into believing that he believed Cersei would send her army to help. It's obvious looking back that he never actually trusted Cersei, nor did he believe her fake pregnancy ruse. He pretended to in order to convince Dany to go north and help Jon. The only reason he's still pretending that he believed Cersei is because Dany would flip her shit if she found out that he manipulated her. He would rather everyone thinks he's dumb than end up being burned to a crisp.

It's also obvious that Tyrion likes Jon more than Dany. In fact I wouldn't doubt if he believes Dany is a selfish, warmongering bitch, considering it took so much to get postpone her quest to become Queen, in favor of... you know... making sure there's actually a realm left to be the Queen of. Whereas he sees Jon as a good man and someone who actually cares about what's good for the realm.

Is it possible that he knows or at least suspects who Jon really is? Could it be that he's trying to manipulate events to fuck Dany over and make sure Jon becomes king (regardless of if he knows Jon is a Targ)?

Damn, Kit is beautiful.

Do you guys think any main characters will die next week? By main characters I mean -

>Jaime
>Tyrion
>Cersei
>Danyerys
>Jon
>Sansa
>Bran
>Arya

Some are speculating that she's preggo.

You don't have to gain 100lbs to have a baby. Her career is over.

Attached: ham planet.png (772x674, 491K)

Been saying this since I rewatched season 6 a couple of months ago.

He gonna die.

I have to admit it, guys. This season is entertaining me so far. Last season wasn't even good for a laugh but this one at least is "so bad it's good". Anyone agree?

Attached: 1555979071751.webm (1280x720, 396K)

Is Tyrion really gonna be killed off because he's suddenly incompetent? That's how these big nosed fucks are going to destroy him? I hope GRRM handles it with more grace in the books.

I thought they all genuinely thought Cersei would look past her cuntiness and put her bullshit aside to help save mankind (she didn't.)

GODS I WAS BRAN THEN
MEERA, GET THE MIND STRETCHER

>>Jaime
No
>>Tyrion
No
>>Cersei
No
>>Danyerys
Probably
>>Jon
Possibly
>>Sansa
Hopefully
>>Bran
Maybe
>>Arya
Hopefully

Nah, pham. He's fucking way better pussy now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

any nudes of her?

>give men the right to vote in exchange for being drafted to die en masse for nations over and over and over and over and over again throughout history and it just makes sense to give them the right to vote on candidates and policy when they're the ones who deal with all the fallout, every single time.
This makes a lot of sense conceptually and is a sensible way of handling democracy.
>give women the exact same right when they have absolutely zero (0) responsibility at all, and have nothing to offer the government in exchange for this right
This doesn't make any sense at all, and isn't equal treatment. As women are biologically unable to fulfil a true military obligation to a nations government, giving them the same fucking right that men are expected to die for is incredibly retarded, and also unfair.

>makes extraordinary claims
>doesn't know where the burden of proof lies

Alfie pulls out being a manlet pretty well. You just look at Kit and see a man conscious of his stature, but Alfie doesn't give a fuck and therefore he comes off as cooler in comparison

Attached: 1528757236365.png (864x546, 793K)

Nah, it'll be Benjen

nice bait

Undeniably a huge upgrade.

Not defending D&D because the rest will probably suck too, but they haven't written an episode this season so far

You just fucking know

Attached: 08616B59-685A-4C47-96D8-028543732380.png (1706x1356, 2.81M)

Richard Madden loses 2-3 points without the beard desu

No. Girls with that face/jaw structure are 10/10 regardless of race.

Yes but you're not far off. Ros the whore was objectively hotter.

If you think about it bran is basically a sex genie
Like he knows all the sexual stuff that's happened and knows how all the woman want
So like even with men he'd be really good and probably with no legs too he'd be crazy in bed
Just imagine spending a night with that man
Thinking about it drives me wild and you know he'd knoe
The smug look on his face when he realizes all the girls want him and want to be with him and he does nothing
It's unbearable

there is darkness inside her

gods i wish

at what cost though? that bitch is dangerous

Attached: 1555977121494.png (869x666, 685K)

Damn, George IV looks like THAT!?

Attached: 3957b9db3356aec03bdbe195f45de1a3.jpg (1920x1034, 112K)

gold cloaks? yes remove this post right here

Attached: 1462688158900.jpg (528x651, 237K)

Should have been a single episode.