Ballmastrz

>Upon asking Creator of the game, and Supreme Ruler, LORD CRAYZAR cackled ominously for three hours straight

Attached: crayzar.png (1114x627, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!rtVnkQ7Q!X_o7fhscKJFdfVICHxDI4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DWOlfFuMZUQ
instagram.com/p/B9AR_1-D4q2/?igshid=1nst1kk5f13m4
youtube.com/watch?v=PYI09PMNazw
adultswim.com/videos/ballmastrz-9009
dvdplanetstore.pk/shop/kids/ballmastrz-9009/
youtube.com/watch?v=qKv4N1qUkSo
youtube.com/watch?v=iZjLcu7YTWM
mega.nz/#F!XuQnVKxZ!Hy9XNWkmucfRS-mmgyHDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0XxzDofJe4
youtube.com/watch?v=04tqwrQrGWU
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CymbalBangingMonkey
youtube.com/watch?v=uYMboTIXym4
youtu.be/9xFCX5gR19I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEGA WHERE?

mega.nz/#F!rtVnkQ7Q!X_o7fhscKJFdfVICHxDI4Q

Based Goldust

ty friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=DWOlfFuMZUQ

Watch out! He'll shatter your dreams.

Fun shit.

he's definitely designed after Goldust right

Attached: artworks-000242863426-5exmxc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Huhahhahaha ha huhahahaha

new preview instagram.com/p/B9AR_1-D4q2/?igshid=1nst1kk5f13m4

Attached: nice.png (1078x600, 429K)

This show is fucking great and I’m doing everything in my power to ensure it gets more attention.

I love this band of misfits

Attached: Ballmastrz.9009.S02E01.Infinite.Hugs.Cold.Embrace.of.the.Bloodless.Progenitors!.mkv_snapshot_00.44_[ (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Pirating doesn't help

I wish I could go without pirating, but as a europoor I have no access to US cable

goddamit, I need to watch this show
no more bullshitting, starting it tonight

>DD likes it rough
I know you're not supposed to stick it in crazy

but god DAMN do I want to nut inside DD

Attached: 1578512175187.png (379x359, 88K)

>he has cable

I will definitely pay money to the studio
Ill never give comcast or dish another dime

What you call piracy I call exposure;
consider it under the table fandom vs official numbers that gets taxed ;)

Has there been any announcement about how many episodes this season will be?

I expect the same dozen season 1 had, but one can dream.

Attached: 1521990683612.jpg (724x687, 194K)

I was surprised to learn this show came from the same guy that made Superjail. I never really liked Superjail, but Ballmazters is really charming.

The reduced eps for bigger animation budget was worth it for this image

Attached: Kman.png (1340x756, 1.1M)

i hope that more merch comes out. All they have to do is make official lepton jerseys and im THERE

Why didn't you like Superjail? I thought it was one of [as]'s better shows.

Attached: Superjail! S01E01 Superbar (1280x720) [Phr0stY].mkv_snapshot_09.59_[2019.12.15_10.59.12].jpg (1280x720, 306K)

This man recreated society from the ground up and was alone for generations while doing so.

>reduced
How many will it be? I'm guessing 8.

It just felt like Mr. Pickles-tier edginess. Ballmastrz knows when to be edgy and when not to.

I'll donate money to the studio later

Did they do the FMA handshake?

Seriously? You could tell this and Superjail share common DNA just from looking at a frame of it a mile away

It's both edgy and nausea/headache inducing. Ballmastrz has that too, but it knows when to prop it up and when to let the characters or story do it's thing.

Bump
This show deserves more love.

This show is fucking grand, thank you for shilling it Yea Forums (or the marketing interns if you're the ones behind this).

Attached: 1579929210943.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

God damn I missed this show, starting the new episodes right now and I'm enjoying the first one so far.

I'm ready for fun!

Attached: 1389785368424.gif (476x268, 2.71M)

I wonder if they're going to introduce another character capable of becoming a Ballmaster as a rival to Ace.

I ain't paying for cable in 2020, put that shit online or something, otherwise no money is coming from me.

Yeah a cliched Mysterious Rival character would be up their alley.

That would make the Leptons less special, I'd rather they do something in the direction of another team member getting a Ballmaster formation, even if it's just Gaz.

This.

desu I only watch what comes on Netflix or Crunchyroll because that (plus Spotify) takes my whole streaming budget.

If I was still watching as many cartoons as I was in 2012 I'd be pirating like hell.

Superjail was much less edgy than Mr. Pickles surprisingly enough.

Superjail predates Mr. Pickles by six years. It’s more of a classic than the pervert demon dog show.

SO THATS WHY THE TOOTH GAP LOOKED SO FAMILIAR

Attached: DejLijIX0AEjqdn.jpg (960x1200, 283K)

>the Rad Wars were the Warden's fault, somehow

YES

Attached: ERrAQ1hWsAIRekn.jpg (2081x1996, 466K)

damn anons!!!! this show fucking rules! I just finished the first episode of the first season after continually seeing threads on here. holy crap, it was way better than what I was expecting, the animation is so freaking cool! I can't believe I've only ever heard of it here

Attached: duane.gif (255x191, 2.41M)

i like fit gaz

Attached: 10358972.jpg (730x365, 28K)

I can't help it, I love a girl with muscles

Attached: 4c11c0163eb4f8c201f9be36194ca9bf[1].png (649x917, 630K)

this show has got some great character design

Attached: b986479324933c2c71751bbb4818efee[1].png (956x533, 920K)

Enjoy the ride my man. It’s a good one.

Since you weren't here for the initial threads, belated reminder that Crazar's theme is based on Ecstacy of Gold, evoking that mysterious time he roamed the post-apocalyptic Earth as a wandering soul, piecing society back together as he saw fit.
youtube.com/watch?v=PYI09PMNazw

I knew I could count on this show to fill the OK KO shaped hole in my soul.

Have you been on Yea Forums so long that you can't grasp the concept of people discussing a GOOD show that they actually like without having to resort to calling it "shilling"?

Please tell me you're going to upload the rest of the eps as they come out that would be do great thks so much

>Goldust
>Ecstacy of Gold

Man has a theme.

I KNEW THAT SHIT SOUNDED FAMILIAR
I should be doubly used to it from metallica using it as an opening at their concerts

Good to know I wasn't alone on that opinion.

Cute!

Attached: CAE46045-CD52-45C8-A93A-702F744AB804.jpg (734x1069, 153K)

Thanks user

Jesus Digzy this is why you get blargs.

I am not sure how to feel about the bigger budget. It looks super fucking cool, but something always happens and I am worried we'll be without episodes for another 11 months after five more.

When is Ace not cute?

Tell me where i can throw money at it, i live in cyka blyat land but have a credit card.

>the game
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

God why can't other western shows write women like Gaz. She's so damn good.

when will they just fuck already?

Attached: 1580030503229.png (1000x1088, 377K)

>YES
Based
>DISGUSTING shit talking bbw mommy with a bad attitude also politically correct and a wicked drunk
Apart from no ss she's perfect.
S1 so far is kino

well this show is fuckin bomb
>sunday premieres
damn, almost every cartoon/show I'm watching all airs on sundays. wish I had a bit more variety in my week

Attached: ERUD8t9WsAEkake[1].jpg (1080x1320, 261K)

Never, but Ace might slip up and call her "mom" sometime during the season.

Attached: Gaz BRRRRRRAAAAAAP.webm (1280x720, 203K)

How about a picture of your ass?

Krayzar's backstory is legitimately really interesting
I hope they're gonna focus on it a bit this season

Attached: 1524860675453.webm (710x400, 799K)

>he created the Game to bring people to their best, because he's already seen the worst of humanity
Legit best boy
I love how he's clearly creepy, but genuinely helpful and caring

Attached: Ballmastrz.9009.S02E02.Shameful.Disease.of.Yackety.Yack!.Don't.Talk.Back!.Be.Silenced.Forever!. (1920x1080, 716K)

>drawing gaz less fat
SHAME

Can't believe they didn't get actual Dustin Rhodes to voice him.

it's from a crew member, you've been betrayed

Is he a virgincel?
Literally me if I was a God I'd do something similar

He's been alive for thousands of years, I doubt the pleasures of the flesh really mean anything to him anymore

>He's been alive for thousands of years, I doubt the pleasures of the flesh really mean anything to him anymore
What's he's fucking problem? I hope s2 goes into his backstory a bit more.
Also I hope gaz gets fatter

Not that user but I liked the Superjail pilot for its surrealism and the enigmatic nature of the warden but in the series the warden's just a cunt.

Was the ape team a Mike Mignola homage? The team intro image had the kind of shadow his art is known. I'm pretty sure he likes comic-book monkeys.

FIRE THEM

PRAISE CRAYZAR

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-02-26-10h42m05s825.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

So he's basically the Courier from New Vegas but became a super-robot god and went for the ideal path to piece society back together. Which is to deal with mankind's need for status and power with but a simple game that grants both to those who succeed.

He really is the greatest.

Attached: 20191002154708_1.jpg (1280x800, 148K)

Well I wouldn't rule out him having an ulterior motive just yet, dude is clearly obsessed with the ballmastrz of old and he has a plan for the leptons.

Probably considering that he's lived for centuries.

If he does have an ulterior motive, the question here is, is it for an ideal or something boredom?

Knowing him, it could be both.

>somehow

Attached: Implying.jpg (1080x608, 192K)

i'm really not feeling these 2 episodes
also did they forget to add music to the action scenes?

Attached: 1546206034269.png (800x600, 595K)

>I thought it was one of [as]'s better shows.
Superjail is one of Adult Swim's defining shows.

I could honestly see that happening when he grows up. Ace is the type to get super cut for no other reason than he’s determined, and Gaz is the type to get all hot ‘n’ bothered over something she’s not supposed to have. Combined with Ace’s hero worship and naïvety, it would make for one good alcohol influenced mistake.

>I could honestly see that happening when he grows up.
i don't think gaz would have any reservations about fucking young boys

She has a type though, and right now Ace isn’t it. But say one day she sees him in the locker room all ripped and freshly showered, she may suddenly get all confused because the “kid” ain’t so little anymore.

I'm in Africa how do I watch this shit

Don't remember the episode, but I did get a snapshot of that one frame of S1 Crayzar when they snap from his gold appearance to the mechanics underneath.

Attached: image2.png (1202x676, 1.21M)

Download it off the internet, nigger.

>Behold the face of God.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-21-18h53m16s438.png (720x405, 268K)

God I missed this gut

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-02-26-14h27m27s228.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

connection not conducive to downloading, besides search engines are scrubbed, give me a name

>Wears a dress
>Same color as her skin
>Unintentionally nude.

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-02-26-14h16m40s679.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Attached: personality swap ballmastrz.png (1440x1080, 1.3M)

Attached: ERWKS7vXUAIPQrK.jpg (1242x982, 127K)

Attached: DD ballmastrz.jpg (1024x1536, 296K)

Why does nobody talk about this show online? Even discussion on Yea Forums is rare and only happens when new episodes come out.

Attached: ok ko virgin vs chad ballmasterz.png (2518x1024, 141K)

This is a state endemic to all good things that aren't controversial.

i'd rather have comfy threads that don't reach the bump limit than shitty general threads.

Neat. Also I just love Crayzar's voice.

I saw this episode at the premier, it was good. They also have some really nice other episodes. One has more gaz back story

Attached: IMG_20200222_214650.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

So is he basically the most advanced thing humanity made before everything went kablooey?

People like talking about popular things and bad things and Ballmastrz is neither. The last four seasons of Game of Thrones generated immense amounts of discussion because the show was both bad and popular. People who like Ballmastrz generally agree about it's good points, so there is little contention in these threads. So we're left to discuss the new episodes when they come out, speculate about the lore, and talk about the characters. Which in a niche community for a niche show like this isn't always enough to fill up a thread to the limit.

So what is the budget for this show anyway?
what is the budget for ANY of adult swim's shows?

how much money do you have in your wallet? that's how big an adult swim shows budget is.

Gimmie a rundown on the lore.

The baboon is a TTGL reference. No mistaking the drills and the Kamina shades, even if they're cut in half. Not sure about the others, but it's been like a decade since I watched the show.

I'm pretty sure Curioso Jorge is a reference to Bueno Excellente, and Chimpendale's intro is obviously
A
MOTHERFUCKING
JOJO
REFERENCE

I'm fairly certain the rest are just vague references to other Studio Trigger shows, like KLK and the like.

Ball Mastrrrz~

Ball.... Mastrz?

>Bueno Excellente
doubt.png
Doesn't really fit with the anime references. I know there's at least one classic, for lack of a better word, anime that has one or more of those wind-up monkeys with the cymbals and it's most like a refence to that.

USE THE BALL TO KILL
USE THE BALL TO SCORE
THANKS TO THE GAME
THERE'S NO MORE WAR

Oh, come on, look at that face. Who's ever heard of a Mexican orangutan?

Attached: Ballmastrz.9009.S01E09.Chaste.Wing.of.the.Cold.Turkey.vs.Flaming.Fist.of.Indulgence.1080p.AS.WEB-DL. (1920x1080, 855K)

Looks more like Uncle Ruckus.

I haven't watched the episode yet, I'd rather binge the season. I thought Jorge was the cymbal monkey. And as the other user said, that face is screaming Uncle Ruckus.

>Have you been on Yea Forums so long that you can't grasp the concept of people discussing a GOOD show
Yes. But this is a case where even if it is being shilled, it's well deserved. I'm telling everyone about this masterpiece now.

Attached: Profile_-_Gaston.jpg (921x981, 162K)

I always thought 'shilling' implied one getting something for disingenuously advertising a product, be the compensation monetary or anything else.
You can just tell people to watch this good show you like, that's all I do.

I'll keep that in mind. What was your favorite episode user?

Attached: 01e2dfea60cfd39cbd4c59d71dbbfbf1b13f91f4.png (1280x957, 598K)

The finale was great, also really liked the music in the Princesses episode.

Basato

Attached: 1582682839713.jpg (512x329, 27K)

Anyone got a gif of ace doing the dance?

>I always thought 'shilling' implied one getting something for disingenuously advertising a product
It does, newfags just think it means anyone who actually likes something/

cute!

bless you user
truly truly bless you

>Decided watching it when I heard season 2 was released, and the glowing reviews here and everywhere else.
>The episodes are 10 minutes and I finish them all in 1 day

I've suffered just waiting for season two episodes, I now realize why you guys felt such pain these last years.

ballmastrz

It's so good, and short, and the wait for more took forever.

Never realized that all that vomit in that drawing came from Gaz

I’m still shocked Umbilicus actually worked without needing someone else’s help.

It is the ultimate technique user.

Anyone got a season 1 torrent?

Probably

has this show made its way to japan?
kinda wondering what happens when you take a parody of anime and bad dubs and send it back there

It's big or at least has a cult following in Korea. Dunno about Japan itself

Do we have HQ rips of season one yet?

I will pay tap dollar for Team Lepton shirts.

This took me 2 seconds in paint

Attached: Lepton Logo.png (1920x1000, 15K)

>DD like bear hugs
Do we need ANY more proof she is best girl?

Superjail was way better than Mr. Pickles. The animation was great and the madcap gore scenes had clever gags and all sorts of psychedelic weirdness happening at a mile-a-minute pace. But Ballmastrz is even better as it has more heart and more likable characters. Superjail's characters were likable, but realistically, mostly sociopathic. Although death was temporary in Superjail, Ballmastrz is more explicit about people in the game being resurrected after dying, whereas in Superjail you just wait for the next episode and then see dead characters pop up again without explanation.

i thought superjail brazenly not caring about continuity added to its charm. it felt like a medium which karacas was able to directly present his stupid jokes and over the top kills through, with zero overhead. just lined paper math class doodles and swear words given budget, and despite enjoying the later seasons and plot and all, it pains me that it strayed from that sentiment

user its free on adult swim. Download it off of there.

I mean their jersies. I also want to help them get cash.

Yes

Attached: Skinner Yes.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

May I see it?

no

Attached: skinner no.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Either that, or alien

10 thousand years in design school.

Attached: Capture.png (1363x591, 324K)

Anybody got a mega for last season's eps?

Also if anyone wants to know, they would send this to you for 22 dollers a piece, but ya gotta buy at least 6 of them for profit reasons. I'm sure there are better sites for this kinda thing, but this is the first one I found.

first season was amazing and then when it went to Titmouse it went tits up

Not a mega adultswim.com/videos/ballmastrz-9009

For the record I'm sure someone can do a better job with the proportions of the logo. Seems off to me, and I just did a quick glance

An entire season localized entirely on your hard drive?

I just eyeballed your design and did some rectangles, Someone could get the actual logo off of google or something, slap on a t-shirt, and it would be great really.

Anyone have the Crayzar copypasta that is basically an inversion of AM's hate speech?

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-02-26-11h06m02s927.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>Love. Let me tell you how much I've come to love you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'love' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the love I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Love. Love.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Thank you user!

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-02-26-10h53m47s243.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Cute!

Love this picture.

I really hope the eventual AI overmind feels this way, we'll all have a good time.

Does anyone know a way to watch season 2 without downloading a mega? I'm using kimcartoon, but its slow.

I just watched it all on the adult swim website. All the episodes are on there, including from season 1

Yeah, but you need a account for season 2.

really? I didn't need one

user
see
I'm not mad spoonfeeding you but I wish you'd learn to walk without holding a hand. Enjoy the episodes user, I'm about to watch them myself.

I know Tay might be a chatbot, but it was special time.

God help us if we get pic related.

Attached: __angela_lobotomy_corporation_drawn_by_kinohal95__42776e4249551e1516ad8cdfc92cafca.jpg (572x800, 286K)

I said without a mega, but I appreciate your time user.
Is it a country thing or something?

Ace a cute. A CUTE

season 1 uncensored where?

I want to adopt him.
DVD release.

I found this bootleg one. for... some reason it's labeled as "kids" and "family". dvdplanetstore.pk/shop/kids/ballmastrz-9009/
It's also apparently in a warehouse in Pakistan.

>It's also apparently in a warehouse in Pakistan.
The inner-workings behind how this happened are a fun mystery to ponder.

Many thanks

Uh, I think I forgot the Game's rules, Yea Forums. Can you remind me?

Either win with the ball or kill with the ball.

see

Me on the right (Immortal God)

this would make for a fun episode

Finally just caught the two new episodes. It's back boys.

USE THE BALL TO KILL!
USE THE BALL TO SCORE!
THANKS TO THE GAME,
THERE IS NO MORE WAR!

12 bucks and a 3$ gift card? I could make another season of Joe Pera

I've always thought Crayzar was a Ballmastr himself and that's why he cares.

>Part of me is terrified of the apocalyptic power they posess
>but the other part of me is like "Whatever man, this is awesome!"
Best deity ever.

How do I get a gaz gf?
Lso a deedee gf
Also lose my virginity

>what do you mean, the world consists of more than my country?!
American education, everyone. [as] only works if you're in burgerland.

I'm pretty sure when he said "whatever man, this is awesome!" he summed up his motivation right then and there. He already rules the a world filled with people who love and adore him. What more can he possibly want or need other than trying to keep things "spicy" as he puts it?

>living in irrelevant countries

Attached: 78698131_p2.jpg (1863x2283, 996K)

Also, I'm glad they didn't make the team losers again it was a worry I had going into the season

we will never get the uncut clip.

Has there been any cute shota moments yet in this season?

Episode 1 bro is nothing but bro

>tfw Ballmastrz not only got a second season, but it's fantastic
Couldn't be any happier right now.

This. We need a "Supreme Ruler, Lord Crayzar cackles ominously for three hours" clip

Yeah, I really like how the sort of turn the capricious trickster character on its head by making him genuinely helpful for the most part.

new ballmastrz bumpers
youtube.com/watch?v=qKv4N1qUkSo
youtube.com/watch?v=iZjLcu7YTWM

Aw shit, I was gonna post that. Looks so fucking good, I hope we see more of it.

How would you feel about Yea Forums ballmaster teams? We could make our own version of the game dictated by post numbers

Yeah that would have been the lazy route

Respecting the plot development at the end of the first series instead of instantly going back to status quo. Amazing.

It's not that we don't know about the rest of the world, it's that you aren't important to us so we just don't bother thinking of you most of the time.

I got a mega: mega.nz/#F!XuQnVKxZ!Hy9XNWkmucfRS-mmgyHDtw

>Not having a VPN
Imagine being this fucking casual

Attached: 1516488439719.png (1024x768, 634K)

Thanks, made me feel good :')

>rewatch S1 finale after new episodes
>mfw the entire game sequence
How is it so goddamned good?

Attached: fuck yeah.jpg (1278x1440, 328K)

There’s really no point in having one

neat. I don't usually watch adult swim shows, how good is the viewership? It's nice that they can do unique bumpers like this, I'm so used to CN's low effort meme trash

Because everyone on the team gets a moment of glory
even Leto and Lulu

Attached: Lulu asswhooping.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

The music, animation and sound effects all compliment the moment perfectly too.
I love how the BoomBoom Boys aren't even mad to lose, we expect them to be assholes based on Gaz but they turn out to just be cool bros who want a good game and won't go easy just because they like you.
God I love that blue lightning animation.

I know right the whole song is so catchy, and the action is so smooth.

I heard the koreans draw tons of lewds of this show on twitter

someone please give me links

twitter.com

The BoomBooms being sweet people is a comical inversion of the "beat the evil team!" cliche in sports stories, but more than that gag it places the focus of the real story on Gaz's development; she has no external antagonists.

so she's basically the same as Crayzar?
?

Son of a bitch!

Attached: pred.jpg (640x360, 39K)

I always saw this picture posted and I never understood it because I hadn't seen the show. Now I have seen the true light and realize how cute it is

and Bob

Is there a mega for season 1 as well?

I've always heard Master Shake when Dana Snyder voices another character until Ballmastrz

Attached: babyball.jpg (500x280, 22K)

What did Mao Mao do to get its fanbase?
aside from furries

furries
and that's it

which simpson rip is this?
it's more HD than but it doesn't have the cropping

Attached: gaz.png (562x543, 328K)

Post the rest, faggot. Unless it's fatporn.

Attached: gaz.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

I was expecting porn. Now I am dissatisfied, and it's your fault. You monster.

Attached: 1467117092002.png (265x307, 16K)

How is it his fault you got your hopes up, you coomer

>coomer
Go back, and take your forced meme with you.

Attached: 1577915434751.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

i don't even like the coomer meme but it fits you perfectly. seeing a cropped image you immediately think it is porn.

>you immediately think it is porn.
Nigger where do you think you are? Posting porn crops has been a timehonored tradition here for longer than your average shitposting newfag has been alive.
Assuming an obvious crop is sourced from porn is the norm, if you've been here for more than a week.

Attached: 1457249279309.jpg (640x480, 122K)

>Assuming an obvious crop is sourced from porn is the norm
Nah. Anons post crops from actual shows all the time. Take your hand off your dick once in a while and allow the blood to make it's way back to your brain.

Attached: 1581596827007.png (231x240, 85K)

It wasn’t even cropped fanart though, it was a cropped screencap

>expecting Yea Forumsomers to actually watch cartoons

Easy mistake to make. The artstyle isn't particularly complicated, so nailing it shouldn't take an excessive amount of skill.
i haven't watched any of s2 yet, i prefer to binge seasons

Attached: 1467222316663.png (454x403, 60K)

Superjail was always great. The Warden is my ideal power fantasy without being attracted to a dude.

Last season I just let it loop in the background on mute on AS website while logged in. I hope that gave them a few bucks

What is the word people are actually looking for? Canvassing?

>Ecstasy of Gold in Crayzars theme
>Ecstasy of Gold in THAT scene from Samurai Jack season 5
Any other kino themes in animation?

Is this sarcasm. No it wasnt.

Gaz is a sex kitten. I dont blame anyone for thinking of her getting her holes filled if they see a picture of her with zero proof that she isnt getting pounded

So that's definitely a wolf, right?

Attached: Ballmastrz Gaz Fanart.png (978x550, 1.41M)

this is the only time I'll wish I was a wolf

Attached: 201281726163-ballmasterz9009S2_Hero_b1b7db.png (1448x389, 826K)

soiled it

that would make for a cool banner

nasty, go away

kim cartoon nigga

because she is basically an anime character

Change the text to say Yea Forums or 4channel and you're good to go.
Btw, when was the last time a banner was added?

i thought ace played lame shounen/otome games

I dont live in burgerstan. My pirating literaly holds no weight

Unless this is different from Mike Tyson Mysteries (too lazy to check) newest eps should be on the AS, youtube, or a few others site for a fee.

Otherwise just embrace the fact you don't want to pay jack shit like a true pirate.

Attached: gene.jpg (238x188, 7K)

Fuck superjail and fuck this show, both are shit and overrated as fuck

thank you kind Allied Mastercomputer

Hey user, fuck you instead.

That's like, your opinion man.

Bless you my dude

see

If that was in a jersey, it'd be perfect

go back

Not sure if anyone's already mentioned it, but Blab's scientific name translates to something along the lines of "deadly babbling wart."

Attached: BlabScientific.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

no u

reminds me of the riley reid crayon drawing

Fucking moron

For me it's Al, I just can't help but hear him even in Master Shake.
God bless Dana Snyder.

Attached: The Alchemist.png (677x720, 408K)

Go back to your SU containment thread, bitch.

Hope we get more naked Gaz this season.

Attached: 1570402324705.png (561x780, 462K)

I didn't like Superjail all that much but I love this show. Don't conflate the two.

Did I miss the fact Season 1 was somewhat profitable? Watched one episode for Season 2 the other day and the animation quality is much better, what gives, it seemed adult swim didn't ever care to promote the show back then, now they produce a Season 2 with better visuals?

God shut up faggot

Apparently they’re losing family guy and another show soon, so I’m guessing they have to invest in their actual produced shows. They can’t keep shitting on and pushing away original content

more like when will ace get dicked already

Attached: 4DC98630-83EC-4665-8FD8-5246C5F10CAC.png (540x438, 252K)

Disgusting

Absolute qt 3.14

Alright, Gaz/Ace fags (or gace as I like to call them), you win this one.

NEW PREVIEW EVERYBODY

It begins

Attached: rockets yes.png (720x540, 682K)

Fuck yeah

is that a Crayzar themed onesie and a Crayzar doll?

it's time

Attached: 1551209285929.png (270x344, 5K)

Attached: 349287.jpg (700x700, 193K)

Sweet that Leto cared enough to point out that Ace needed help

Wanting to rape Ace is the standard reaction to meeting him

Attached: 46546457.png (525x599, 322K)

I feel like the this season is going to focus a lot on emotional connections, now that the team can actually work together
>After living with Gaz alot, Ace finally loses his ideal view of her, which ticks her off since she likes to be worshipped
>Whatever is happening with the orcs that are getting destroyed in the desert
>Mabye some bro moments with Ace and Baby ball
>Whatever happenes with Crazar.

Nice trips.

Someone get a drawfag on a 'pomf' edit, pronto.

well I wasn't a gaz/ace fag before, but this... this is somethin else

Attached: 1.jpg (250x750, 82K)

Holy Based.
You seem to be correct, i have no idea why you didn't get any replies.

For anyone wondering >Goldust is the semi known son of pro wrestling legend Dusty Rhodes.

>Bite marks
>Has to be invited in
>Fangs
>SUCC

Alright so what kind of not-Vampire is she? Is this another STD?

Not really. The AI supergod chooses not to have genitals. Whereas Obah's dress is just the same skin tone.

I want that Crayzar plushie.

Maybe vampirism is just another hazard of the far-flung future of 9009, you get it by accident and it's a pain in the ass to deal with like tetanus.

I like how they were fully willing to watch Ace get molested. I feel like it’s not the first time he’s been diddled either.

>Dreams really do come true eh?

I feel like they thought he was into it but thats still kinda messed up.

Someone writing for this show is really into /ss/

many many ppl already knew from S1

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-09-10-20h43m47s265.png (720x396, 299K)

I hope she comes back to sexually harass Ace.

Attached: ballmastrz-9009 oh-ho-ho-ho-ho.jpg (852x480, 49K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-14-02h06m38s840.png (1280x720, 744K)

Why can’t Ace just have a wholesome girlfriend his age that he can smooch and hold hands with?

shotas exist to be molested by older women

Attached: 1579732996093.jpg (500x1506, 278K)

YYYEEESS! At laaassst!

Attached: 0A1685F9-A56B-45A8-AD12-5679644E0244.jpg (643x544, 55K)

How is this /ss/? Princess and Ace are both teens, too many people confusing actual /ss/ with just height difference.

Ace is 12.

>Ace
>teen
What? He cries when he skins his knees (only sometimes!) user, he's just a little kid.

Yes 12, from 12 to 17, legally a teen.

He is a teen.

>twelveteen
No? 13 is the beginning of teens, it's there in the word user.

QUIZ TIME
What is Leto's last name?

Attached: Ballmastrz.9009.S02E01.Infinite.Hugs.Cold.Embrace.of.the.Bloodless.Progenitors!.mkv_snapshot_00.30_[ (1920x1080, 995K)

>Btw, when was the last time a banner was added?

I think shortly after Hiroshimoot took over.
Doubt they'll ever host another banner competition any time soon to be honest

jared

>that photo
I hope so too.

No twelve is not a teen user

hoshime really needs to open commissions again.

I'm the one who did the first baby steps of the show's imdb page, in 2018.

Can do me a solid, add in the new episode titles etc.

The page is 2 years old and really outdated.

There is literally no info on season 2 or the guest stars for example.

>clearly creepy, but genuinely helpful and caring
That's pretty much his bit. If he worked to restore the world to it's former glory, people would fall back into their old ways and start wars again. He's trying to enlighten people.

When will be next episode come?

Attached: 87.png (300x100, 27K)

10/10. And it's the proper size even.

Attached: 1558202679049.jpg (1280x1656, 740K)

it's already a banner you dink

that's cause it's an actual banner you retard

Well schucks. I don't recall seeing that one before, but I barely register the banners anymore, unless it's the animated ones.

Attached: 1508771353256.jpg (745x710, 293K)

aces pajamas are cute! CUTE! so are bobs

Give me the source of these mythical korean fanarts

I've never actually seen this show and thought she really was his mom, and that the reason she got so out of shape in the first place is because she got knocked up

Attached: b99b6bb1-6a59-4326-a2a3-685a65440623.png (800x900, 136K)

replace gaz with a fat man and this episode would be top tier

Gaz's voice is so good.

"no"

Gaz and Carl from ATHF would get along perfectly

Friggin good point

Attached: 1426069067321.jpg (230x193, 19K)

12 is preteen. Though some people debate the cut-off point being 11.

shit taste

Okay time for some lewds taking this way out of context

Attached: suuuuck.png (1039x551, 732K)

It's a vampire. This whole thing was a reference of Salem's Lot

Attached: salems-lot.jpg (1443x889, 688K)

It's already posted user

There isnt enough art of DD

Attached: Ballmasterz 9009 Dee Dee.png (1182x2031, 610K)

>A chance to see Dee's cute feet from afar
>Slippers magically appear
way to tease

Attached: 1549708634768.jpg (1080x1080, 519K)

>don't take this the wrong way, but I really need to suck on you for a bit.

Attached: 1526638841894.gif (450x360, 1004K)

otel

>that coloring fuckup on the leg
SOMEONES GETTING FIRED

DCinside.

Attached: d7c.jpg (645x773, 30K)

What game?

I want a Crayzar plushie AND body pillow

youtube.com/watch?v=04tqwrQrGWU

I was also about to post this myself. I love Krayzar, I love the animation style, I love the works of Christy Karacas. I love this show its so dope.

It's a common object in horror movies and horror sequences. Not everything in Ballmastrz is an anime reference.

TV Tropes is garbage for most purposes, but it's good for lists of works that other things appear in: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CymbalBangingMonkey

Was this leaked at some point?

We're getting half as many episodes this season. The budget is the same, but they wanted higher quality, so they squeezed it into five episodes instead of ten.

>just learn that Ballmasters is back
>already almost halfway through the season
O-oh

If more people watch it and like the show, they will most likely continue to produce it.

It's late, but I might be able to take a couple of draw requests.

As much as I like Mob Psycho, you f/a/gs need to educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=uYMboTIXym4

Draw a cyborg Dee Dee!

Gaz and Ace has Batman and Robin.

Ace having a dog and for once it not having awful consequences.

Preteen still isn't a teen

Why?

Yeah I don't understand why he thought otherwise.

I was just saying. I know there's a difference. I'm not the original guy.

ace as a cheerleader

Kenshi. The post-apocalyptic game where you can be anyone you want to be and do what you want to do. Be it slave, slaver, warlord, thief or all of the above. You can either play as a human, a bugman or a robot.

Also, pic is modded and a nice user is currently working on modding an more on-model Emmy compared to the screenshot as well as Drossel von Flugel.

Attached: 20200211234106_1.jpg (1280x800, 342K)

it's already exists user

>FOTM Emmy-bot made it into a vidya game
Well shucks good for her

Attached: 1.png (1160x986, 69K)

Thanks

Attached: tumblr_p82wozOPqT1xriuexo1_raw.jpg (700x987, 522K)

You're a wonderful person.

why not?

W H E R E

Attached: DCE17C8C-14F5-45E3-9C8F-ABFBB1700831.jpg (871x1039, 201K)

I didn't choose the thug life.

bob and lulu being bros please

just finished season 1 and watched both of the new Episodes. Great fucking cartoon and i never knew about till i randomly went on AS website and saw it as the top recommended. never really come to Yea Forums but i wanted to see if people were talking about this show. good to see more people like this show and i hope it continues on.

Attached: smug.jpg (426x444, 50K)

>get home from work at quarter to ten
>binge re-watch Ballmasters S1
>tfw it's only 2:30am
THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG

Here

Attached: 1550494035957.png (468x729, 272K)

I'll finish this up tomorrow if the thread is still alive when I wake up.

Attached: 2a.png (800x972, 89K)

looks good so far!

To me it seems like Gazpacho is underappreciated among his voice actor roles. Why is that?

Attached: image.jpg (740x415, 50K)

bodytype swap between lulu and deedee?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

ace pomf edit

Dana Snyder got briefly fucked over after Aqua Teen when none of his paychecks went through so he took a break for a bit.

Cute!

I feel lost

holy fuck there's a season 2?

korean site, but ive only found one person who makes lewds of ace

hot

Kinda based actually, except Babyball has to fit in there somewhere. He's an essential part of the show

who’s your favorite?

Finally, some good fucking fanart

*men

WWE should sue. Its goldust.

only two episodes rn

Come now, don't be like that

ball.....

mastrz...

I for one welcome our glorious cyborg-god overlords.

We need a video of that.

>color choreography even when theyre in pajamas

Awesome.

man, I remember seeing previews for it and thinking "that looks fucking dumb"
then I caught an episode of it and it was still fucking dumb but holy shit was it great

So who/what is crazar?
An alien, an AI, or some mad-max human who developed god-tech?

Attached: Crayzar.png (1170x663, 1.3M)

youtu.be/9xFCX5gR19I

There's always odd about why Crayaer made The Game.

Thanks friend! Excited to see what you have in store. Might make another Ballmasterz thread

what will it take for a stinkoman cameo

was probably human once, but transcended

This.

Same really, with the random-looking characters and Gaz reminding me too much of a female Rick I kinda hard-passed it the first time.
Then caught an episode once, and marathoner the whole thing.

Like other user said, was probably human at one point but had to lose his humanity to keep mankind from perishing. His teeth and eyes are probably the only thing he has left of his human body.

Yeah, that's the only time I actually heard a Dana Snyder character and didn't think of Master Shake

you awake now, user?

Attached: 26c2242e-b9a7-442b-96d8-478d9fb9f8ee.jpg (1451x828, 184K)

Attached: b9189c7f-7671-4da2-889d-3482523dce61.jpg (1462x828, 218K)

Attached: 7f65808e-0fc7-4271-8a57-87bba5197abb.jpg (1455x828, 147K)

we’re almost at bump limit

Was Crayzar a Ballmaster once?
Will more begin emerging, leading to threat of Rad Wars II?

Ep3 When?

>DD will never develop a scary crush on you.

Tomorrow

>I'm actually jealous of a doomer hippie
sasuga Karacas

Attached: Ballmastrz.9009.S02E02.Shameful.Disease.of.Yackety.Yack!.Don't.Talk.Back!.Be.Silenced.Forever!. (1920x1080, 851K)

I think Crayzar invented Ballmaster, and the balls used in the Rad Wars. Being one of the few survivors, the mad genius went insane, and vowed to undo his sin while also save what remained of humanity. He went full AM and re-purposed his machines of war into a sport. Hell he probably created BEO healing gel too

He is so adorable.

Yes. This show is pure heart. Not a lot of brains but very much all about heart. Much like Ace.

Yeah, my day got busier than I thought so I wasn't able to work on it faster than I hoped or get to any other requests.

Attached: 2.png (824x1038, 86K)

nice!

If it's straight and it has a shota in it, it's straight shota.

I think I might nab this and request it colored in our drawthread. Cyber Dee Dee, or DD-2QT, would actually make for a fun episode

looks great!

Pretty based though it looks a bit like DD has dreadlocks

Reminder that Ace is always asking for it, so it's legally okay to rape him

>BWEEEE BWAAAAA
>BWEEEE BWAAAAA

Attached: ERhC42UX0AEc5GW (1).jpg (1200x675, 165K)

I thought the tooth gap was an homage to the VA Davud Wain's teeth

He's talking about Babyball's teeth being similar to the Warden's, not the other way around.

Ohhh I thought yall were saying it was a Titmouse signature or something

New promo pic

Attached: IMG_20200301_041242.jpg (960x540, 74K)

Attached: IMG_20200301_041452.jpg (960x540, 134K)

>Vampire Hunter DD

totoro no!

Attached: 2020-03-01 01.21.47.png (1457x821, 678K)

Attached: 2020-03-01 01.22.17.png (1463x824, 588K)

Attached: 2020-03-01 01.22.54.png (1471x824, 914K)

I like that this show exists. But I don't like.... WATCHING this show. You know?

Attached: 11b.png (600x456, 318K)

Alright, I'll binge S1

Attached: vampire-hunter-d-banner-1200x627.jpg (1200x627, 159K)

Not really

Shouldn't you be on Twitter virtue signalling for woke points there friendo?

I saw this ep at the Adult swim festival last nov. It was my favorite of the ones they showed

I get it. It can get a little frenetic, a little tiring to look at, and the "lined paper math class doodles and swear words given budget" is not for everyone. Adult Swim's faux-Crumb, underground comix house style is not really for everyone in general.

I don't agree with it necessarily, but I do get it.

adult swim shows are kinda like that in general, desu im only in it for the shota

Yeah, he looks robotic in that screenshot.

>a DD episode
Hell yeah. Underrated waifu.

Holy shit, is that Vampire Hunter D?

dont watch it then? faggot

>well, congratualtions. i guess dreams really do come true, huh?
wew

While on a surface level I can see this, I think what makes Superjail! infinitely more tolerable to me is a cast of likeable characters
The Warden, Jared, Alice, Jackknife and by extension Jailbot, The Twins, The Doctor all have dynamics that I can attach to
Mr Pickles has like 20 times the characters and I fucking hate all of them

this show should have a tournament arc after all the characters and world and connections are built even though season 1 was kind of one

Attached: 1539115701795.gif (240x138, 568K)

Fuck off with this shit

Any cute shota moments yet?

First episode has Ace simultaneously being doted on and being gruesomely hurt

Attached: 1242353463.png (1600x900, 2.03M)

Does he get naked?

Unfortunately not, but he is adorable at various moments

Attached: 435343.png (601x533, 453K)

Is DD still pure? Is that the true source of her power? Is that the true source of her rage?

Attached: 1546740782969.jpg (8192x4608, 2.98M)

Not after fucking the biker guy who stole her from Leto for a bit.

stream?

>implying dd isn't so pure she wouldn't even know what the biker guy was trying to do, and kept screwing it up accidently

ADULT SWIM dot COOOOOM

we've seen his butt

Anal doesn't count user.

asshole

I gotta say, as someone who used to shill Superjail to almost everyone I ever spoke to, I actually like Ballmastrz a lot more.

I don't know if Ballmastrz is brilliant work, or just a delightful accident. I'm worried they won't be able to keep it up.

It's post-post apocalyptic world where society has been rebuilt thanks to the benevolent god-king Crayzar. All forms of violence are outlawed, and instead The Game takes prevalence. The only rule in the game is to put your teams sentient ball into the opposing team's goal. Thanks to a miraculous healing goo, no one dies in the games, even if they're reduced to a smear of blood. Gaz Digzy, the chubby lady, was once the greatest player in the world, but lost her passion for the game, grew lazy and complacent, and sank into illegal drugs and unsanctioned violence. As punishment/rehabilitation, Crayzar put her from the best team (hers) to the worst, a small town team called the Leptons. Crayzar told her that if she can lead the leptons to victory in one game, he would grant any wish she wanted. Throughout the first season Gaz struggled to get the Leptons into shape, until finally, in the last episode, she led them to victory over her old team. Crayzar appears and offers her her wish, but she sort of just chuckles and asks for a beer.

I think it's because he always plays the same sort of smarmy and somewhat sleazy kina role shake was. Even his VB character was snarky.

Gazpacho is different because he's basically a huge dork.

Either a human who had seen everything and chose to become a computer god to save everyone or an AI who found the best way to save everyone after its journey throughout the wastes as a synth.

Either way, Crayzar has ended war and mankind is better for it.

Probably the latter, he looked human post-Rad Wars and probably became some sort of immortal cyborg to continue his work.

Dont forget Granny Cuyler in Squidbillies

I miss Superjail.

go fuck yourself

Attached: hey you.png (640x640, 706K)

>mfw I realized that the awesome music in the last match is how the Boom Boom Boys re-mixed the Lepton's song

Attached: 1510661605504.gif (250x250, 222K)