/got/ - Game of Thrones

Who will win in the end?

Previous:

Attached: Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Azor Theon

littlefinger alive

So what are the Dornish up to these days?

Attached: Dorne.jpg (556x332, 150K)

Nobody. Dany and Jon die, Throne and King's Landing will be ruins.

first for small erect dick nikolaj

Attached: lanky_dicklet1.jpg (660x438, 40K)

Attached: 1555955533621.jpg (888x488, 55K)

comfy

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-193216.png (1920x1080, 417K)

10th for fat Gilly.

Azor Azor

My aunt/wife's eyebrows are so cute...

Attached: 1555322766180.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

Attached: 1555792532051.png (419x409, 159K)

where's the script/plot leaks at anons

TARGARYEN FUCKING SHITS

Attached: targfuckingshits.jpg (427x321, 18K)

Dorne? Do you mean that single city?

Azor Jorah

Attached: 1536883790129.jpg (1205x1920, 413K)

It will end with some kind of truce/agreement with the WW.

Azor Ahai is probably a diplomat

Azor Jaime wins. Here’s a leaked pic of him before he takes out the Night King. Gonna be based, bros.

Attached: 997F9C73-77D8-4A7B-A905-C67791044C9E.jpg (1430x1000, 128K)

Stop trolling.

STANNIS

Attached: 93C97927-F560-44A4-B935-2671CE9099B0.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

>Sophie's instagram post
wew

Yes, I mean the people living in the individual city of Dornw

Azor Brinne

So what the fuck is Cersei doing? If the Nightking wins shes fucked cause he will have an even bigger army and 3 dragos.
Why would she not send her army north?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

>GRRM
>Rothfuss
>Scott Lynch
>Jim Butcher
What's with all these authors out of nowhere taking forever with the next book? A lot of them start off with a consistent schedule then suddenly we get years without shit.

Attached: 1555424698700.gif (464x363, 69K)

All their soldiers died in Season 7 in Yara's fleet so the entire country is apparently pacified

Ned Stark refused the throne because Robert Baratheon had the best claim through the Targaryen line.

However, shouldn't Jon's birth have made him tell Robert to abdicate the throne? Then Jon would have the best claim and not his best friend.

Attached: 00208.jpg (546x678, 46K)

A new democratic order with the genius sansa as the first president who declares westoros will be repopulated with immigrants from easteross

Does anything in Essos matter anymore?

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E02.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_00.21.45.387_[2019.04.22_12.01.46].jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

She thinks wildfire will do the trick.

have sex

Ser Bronn of fucking Blackwater

So, where the fuck is Melissandre?

seems you forgot to turn your brain off before posting in the thread

/ss/

Attached: FB407733-C72F-42B0-991E-8AA67687D129.jpg (791x2539, 182K)

Have you followed the story at all?

She's putting her bets that the living will win then she can steamroll them with the Golden Company.

I don't know what you were referring to, but I just saw that Dark Phoenix trailer on her insta and I am genuinely HYPED

>Undead are going to attack
>Lets leave our massive castle with high stone walls and fight just outside it

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1550908708476.jpg (1044x1759, 352K)

because the show needs a villain that is an actual character (which the Night King is not)

So how's it gonna be, /got/?
>sacrifices himself protecting Bran
>sacrifices himself saving some no name commoners at KL
>sacrifices himself to kill Euron
>lives and marries Sansa

Attached: 1555951788615.jpg (1301x1077, 571K)

/got/ 'im!

>"well, calling you fucked wouldn't be strictly accurate"
Sam thinks he's hot shit because he has sex with a fat inbred single mother
honestly an accurate depiction of the Redditors who call others incels

Exactly how much freedom regarding the plot do the writers have? For example, Sansa getting raped or Arya raping Gendry, is that something they're allowed to write without consulting GRRM first?

I don't care about the show anymore. Just the books.

Attached: GendryisFacelessManForeshadow.png (1374x939, 475K)

His sister literally made him promise to keep it a secret

Attached: Stannisfags BTFO.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

last two episodes were so bad I dont care anymore

The fake snow, that was sooooo bad I couldnt not notice it.

>A race of necromancers is attacking the fort
>"LET'S GO TO THE CRYPT GUYS, SAFEST PLACE IN THE NORTH"
>"DID I MENTION THAT THE CRYPT IS SAFE YET?"

what's /ss/

Rome Total War tactics. Sometimes the AI gets bugged so you need to attack it instead. I guess that's how they reason.

In the dream Cersei abandons Jaime there—just as she betrayed him in Season 7—and he’s left alone with a sword that flickers with a pale flame. Soon a naked Brienne joins him and he gives her a matching sword. Worth remembering that this dream sequence happened in the book before Jaime and Brienne were decked out with two halves of Ned Stark’s sword Ice. Martin loves planting those seeds early.

Together, in that dream and in the Winterfell crypts, Jaime and Brienne stand side by side swords out as “riders on pale horse [. . .] armored all in snow” arrive. Sound a lot like the White Walkers, no? In the dream, these are the ghosts of Jaime’s old dead knight friends as well as Prince Rhaegar. They accuse Jaime of kingslaying and attack him while Brienne stands firmly by his side:

The fires that ran along the blade were guttering out, and Jaime remembered what Cersei had said. No. Terror closed a hand about his throat. Then his sword went dark, and only Brienne’s burned, as the ghosts came rushing in.

“No,” he said, “no, no, no. Nooooooooo!”

Heart pounding, he jerked awake.

Attached: CzsEnS2.jpg (500x500, 125K)

Did Bran told his whole story to Tyrion in just 5 minutes?

Those are some shitty odds

The show runners. This series will have a shitty ending, Danny gets beheaded all the she's go mad but it doesn't matter because hbo has everyone's money through merch etc. I hope there is nuclear fallout online on account of it having a terrible ending.

>all their soldiers

the ones who kept faith with the bastard bitches, you mean.

Has it ever?

Sure if the promise was to keep it a secret. But we don't really know what the promise was. It could've just as well been "care for him" or something else vague.

>mfw I didn't even realize she was referring to Khal Drogo here because season 1 was so long ago

Attached: 1503525522567.jpg (540x303, 21K)

oy goy we need a no dick man alive fo muh feminism. he lives

>Ned Stark refused the throne because Robert Baratheon had the best claim through the Targaryen line
"No!"

>Who will win in the end?

It is known

Attached: affee34113d30ee87199d4ee5c91e7af.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

so after the disappointment will arya go to podrick?

aerys' lost the claim because of aerys' shenanigans. anyone whose claim stem from aerys have no claim at all. the baratheon line is the claimant to the iron throne.

Super saiyan

Could have been Drogo, could have been Jorah, could have even been Viserys before he went full retard.

That's the point, it's ambiguous

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a boring character.

>who will win In the end?

Attached: BAA8FE51-E297-4353-80A2-B85DA7D8C70C.jpg (2832x4240, 2.57M)

No, she specifically said to keep it a secret or robert would kill him.

Why won't the original 3 eyed ravens just go live on an island?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

Its unfair lads. That little shit got to roll in bed with Natalie...

But yes. Ned Stark arrived first to King's Landing. He could've taken the throne for himself but chose to take it in Robert's name since Robert had the best claim through the Targaryen line.

Attached: Hey Kid You Wanna /ss/.png (850x473, 235K)

Would you serve under Ser Brienne's command?

Attached: 1555948188647.png (225x227, 119K)

carl drogo would have given her nothing

she is a moron for believing otherwise

jaimie will win in the end
jaimie will marry sansa
bran becomes hand of the king

How do you know this? The books never specify what the secret is. And I don't think the show does either, not that it counts.

No one knew the NK could turn dragons until after the meeting. The intelligent answer is that she's underestimating the true threat because everyone does until it's too late, even Northerners who've grown up on tales of them (i.e. the Karstarks returning to their hold and thinking they can just wait that nigga out).

The real answer is that the show needs drama and shit who cares.

elite german troopers

that shit isn't funny since season 3.

I think he needs to kill Euron, as a proxy kill for Ramsay, since Sansa robbed him of that one

he got bored and went drinking.

>nobody important has died since s6e10

Attached: pepecomeon.png (736x616, 21K)

you should know better then, in the book is even more clear that any claim derived from aerys is null. davos spiriting edric storm away pretty much saved the baratheon line.

>sacrifices himself protecting Bran
this is all but confirmed to happen. He's the only one going out to protect Bran and him dying to save Bran and redeeming himself is the logical conclusion to his character arc.

No, I'm a right flank sort of fighter.

She's a woman

>Hey midget, brother, go tell that queen cunt that I will offer my entire army to her disposal to fight the iceidiots
Fool me once..

Having girls leave you because you suck at sex is awful bros

Attached: 1463295969516.jpg (633x758, 59K)

>jaimie will marry sansa
literally 0(zero) chance of this happening

>bad pusse

>he will never even be mentioned ever again.

As along as it's not Daenigrys, I'll be happy.

I still don't understand why they cut away at that scene

WWs and humans will weaken each others armies, then she just have to conquer what is left, ezpz

showfag? Robert was chosen because he was targaryen lite.

Have sex

She's probably referring to Jorah.

who was that?

Probably lives and rules the Iron islands with his sister. Might join up with her to bring down Euron.

was this the most boring episode the show's ever done?

Remember when this show had colours?

I miss colour

Attached: Dragons.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

he said important

Theon marries Sansa
Grey Worm / Missandei
Jon loses dick somewhere along the fight but survives and marries Danny
Ser Brienne stronk wiithout ever getting married
Full circle feminism celebrating emasculated men (and manlets)

whatever trash does in the bin

Attached: city of dorne.jpg (1366x768, 132K)

Some dany heavy episode in s1-3 where literally nothing happened.

Probably in Mereen

a stark crew. you should've seen the battle plan. Brienne said in an earlier moment of the episode she would comand the right flank (Yohn Royce commands the left with KOTV and another Stark host). You can see a Stark sigil (direwolf) on the right wing of the battle plan.

His arc was done when he saved Sansa.
Then they made him a loser again who again had to save a woman he failed, which he already did.
Do we really need the same shit for a third time? Let the man get his volcanic cock

I'm so tired of the DARK cinematography. They can have winter without having it be constantly fucking dark. Winter can be pretty too.

The dead would become white walkers.
Unless they have some kind of cooldown or transitioning period in which case she should have her army watch the fight in the background somewhere near and charge when there are fewer enemies

Offering?

Worst Characters:
1. Stannis Baratheon (King of stupid. So vile, burned his own kid. Should have bent the knee to Renly. Worshipped by incels.)
2. Robert Baratheon (Stupid and cucked by Cersei. Indirect cause of everything wrong. Has no character but memes.)
3. Jaime Lannister (Slave to her sister's cunt. Mostly a smug idiot. Forced redemption arc that doesn't make sense.)
4. Baelish (Always thinks he is smarter than he actually is even when truly smart characters like Sansa are involved.)
5. Cersei Lannister (Ruined lots of lives. Stupid and arrogant. Foolishly opposes my Dany. Doesn't know when to give up.)

Best Characters:
1. My lovely Dany (Most deserving of the Throne. Best girl, best khaleesi, best queen. Most pure and beautiful. Cute dragon.s)
2. Sansa Stark (Smartest Character, defeated Cersei, Baelish, Ramsay. Greatest characted development. Keeps up with my Dany.)
3. Arya Stark (Based assassin, suffered the most out of everyone but always pulls through. My savage little wolf cub.)
4. Tyrion Lannister (Smart and funny dwarf. Removed Tywin, another nonsensical patriarchal archetype that was shitting up the plot.)
5. Brienne of Tarth (Loyal and just to a fault. Completely destroyed the hound who exemplifies toxic masculinity. Justly executed the worst character.)

Attached: Orbital Bombardment.webm (720x405, 2.16M)

hows a 2 metres dragon burning down a whole city

wherever trash goes.

This is such a good episode.

Official Great House Rankings:

Targaryen
Stark
Martell
Tully
Tyrell

Arryn

Lannister

Greyjoy
Baratheon

Attached: I Don't Care.jpg (500x198, 18K)

Remember when GoT was advertised as a show about intrigue and betrayal?

When was the last betrayal on the show? I don't really count Cersei lying as one since it's Cersei lol she was never on their side to begin with

If Theon and Sansa end up together I'm literally gonna shart all over Dabids face

Go experience the 8 months of winter in alaska its dark all the time

they’re keeping brans powers ambiguous

did Dany not notice Jaime from when he tried to stab her? i fell like she didnt

Ned gave it up primarily because he didn't wish to rule and Robert had been the face of the rebellion to begin with. If Ned really did care about proper succession then he'd prop up his sister's child. He cared little for the throne and a lot for his sister's promise.

>YAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAY characters will live
>the only likable characters left like Jaime and Davos will die

Attached: 1554647117070.jpg (400x380, 91K)

>Cersei wants to leave the Undead to fight the Starks & Targaryan army so that they'll weaken each other
>If the Undead win the entire Stark / Targaryan army will join them to fight Cersei

Attached: 1549042353516.png (549x560, 258K)

People that will die next episode.
Some Dothraki.
Some random house leaders.
Greyworm
White walkers
Royce
The lord of light guys
and thats about it.

Who will die on Sunday lads?

>When was the last betrayal on the show?

Littlefinger getting ARYA'D?

Do all characters have to fulfill some sort of 'arc'?

signed: Ser Edgelord

You are retarded.

>They can have winter without having it be constantly fucking dark

t. lives in southern Europe or USA

>Bran and Tyrion finally get to have a conversation with each other and compare notes
>scene cuts away as soon as it starts
>next time we see Tyrion one of the first thing he says is "I think we might live" despite everyone else thinking they're going to die
>his explanation why he thinks that is vague and hand-wavy

hmmm

Attached: 1523301399809.png (500x487, 331K)

She's expecting Dany to win, but be weakened

>hey guise when was the last time someone betrayed another person in this show?
>its kinda weird how its about intrigue and betrayal but we havent seen any recently
>proceeds to bring up the most recent betrayal
>lol doesnt count
piss on your dick

>ARCHER 3-2, THIS IS ARCHER 3-3. ADJUST FIRE. SHIFT WINTERFELL. DANGER CLOSE, OVER.

>THIS IS ARCHER 3-2. ADJUST FIRE, OUT.

>THREE PLATOONS. WHITE WALKERS IN THE OPEN. SOME AIRBORNE, OVER.

>WHITE WALKERS IN THE OPEN, OUT.

>SHIFT FROM WINTERFELL: EAST 500, NORTH 200, OVER.

>EAST 500, NORTH 200, OUT.

>THREE ROUNDS, HE, SHORT FUSE, OVER.

>THREE ROUNDS, HE, SHORT FUSE, OUT.

>SHOT, OVER.

>SHOT, OUT.

>SPLASH, OVER.

>SPLASH, OUT.

>EAST 100, NORTH 200, FIRE FOR EFFECT, OVER.

>EAST 100, NORTH 200, FIRE FOR EFFECT, OUT.

>EFFECT IS GOOD. LOTS OF LITTLE PIECES, OVER.

>ROGER, OUT.

Cersei has no idea how strong the NKs army is, which is one of the million reasons why the wight-capture.adventure was so retarded. She doesnt give a shit about the lives of commoners and shes sure that Danny will take her throne if the living win with too many leftover forces.
Betting on a close win for the living without her forces is the only logical thing to do for her, everything else results in her death or loss of position.

Tranny

She doesn't care about the human race if she can't be on top.

I know right - drives me up the fucking wall, can't see shit.

They can still denote darkness without making it LITERALLY dark

Ranked in reverse order of sperm potency

I don't mind it since the actors actually have chemistry
Better that than the dry nothing that exists between Kit and Emilia

Attached: 1555813107096.jpg (364x457, 119K)

Winterfell is basically fantasy Yorkshire

Winter there is a pain in the arse because it shuts down all the public transport, but it doesn't become perma night

>fuck tradition

what did he they mean by this?

NK just wants to get to the big tree. why won't they just let him?

The North burns their dead dumb fuck

Jaime leaving Cersei?

Conservatism is shit, liberalism is lit.

I just hope for the next decade to be less of a feminist shitfest. Muslims need to take over this shit and start to burn faggots in the streets.

Jaime mentioned that Cerseis army is capable of defeating Danys army as it is so if the north wins Cersei will face a weakened army which will guarantee victory. And if the dead win there is no point anyway so her plan is the only one where she has a chance to stay queen.

but it doesn't count
a betrayal comes from a friend or loved one
when baddie mcvillain turns out to have been a liar are we really meant to be shocked?

subtle

i know he was chosen specifically because of his targaryen lineage. i clearly said that the AERYS line lost the claim. i know that if all targaryens on aerys line or any other line had been killed, the baratheons had the better claim regardless because of the recent link between baratheon and targaryen dating to egg's daughter, if i'm not mistaken. baratheons are an offshoot of the targaryens regardless, the first baratheon to become a stormlord was aegon's bastard brother.

Theon
Brienne
Arya/Gendry
Jorah/Bear loli
Grey Worm
Beric
Edd
Gilly

He wants to knight Brienne ten times over.

>>next time we see Tyrion one of the first thing he says is "I think we might live" despite everyone else thinking they're going to die

false. next scene is him sitting with Jaime saying "I wish father were here"

>Muslims need to take over this shit
This is like solving a kitchen fire by setting the entire apartment ablaze and then locking the doors so everyone is burned alive.

sheesh
and i thought my weiner was small

I've always been curious, why do people here obsess over this absolute shite leader and character? Stannis lovers have some sort of dad complex.

This is why the ice king should win

Why does everyone in the norf look inbred?

a man should be able to be nursed by giant milkies for a few months without being shamed for it

Stannis was based heir and people's champ. He was supposed to be unlikable according to the book.
Stephen Dillane did hell of a job.
They had to force-slap in something atrocious to steer back the narrative.

Littlefinger
Thoros

>greyjoy
>sperm potency
keksimus maximus

>Season 8 has four episodes fewer than the previous once because all the budget was used on CGI to make Maisies body at least somewhat attractive

2D wins again baby

Attached: 1518896686992.jpg (1452x1941, 1.24M)

Remember at Hardhome when the wildlings agree to fight with Jon.

Some guy says his ancestors would turn in their graves if he fought alongside a crow, and the hot icelandic woman says her's would too, but fuck 'em they're dead.

Willingness to let of of tribal superstitions in the face of real peril is consistently shown to be a sign of wisdom and importance in wildling characters.

He’s a literal cave man. Of course sophistication just confuses him

To be fair, she doesn't know about Dany's dragon, so in her head, in the worst scenario she can go with Euron to an island and come back when winter ends.

Attached: 1554901571398.jpg (740x1200, 130K)

You fapped

Attached: Arya.jpg (1526x1456, 573K)

What's with all the women in positions of power and talking down to men in this episode

>points out his contradiction yet again
>lol not like Cersei was Jamies and Tyrions sister or anything LAWL
piss on your dick

then why does your image disgust me?

I did. Great scene

It just happens that women are now in all the key positions of authority.

>>Season 8 has four episodes fewer than the previous once
>fewer
Heh

Proudly.

>important
>dead
>important

>Arya
>dying next episode
kek
I hope Theon lives for endless suffering and I hope Brienne lives because I actually like her.

Why are no Thenns among the wildlings that joined Jon?

based retard contrarian

Can Stannis' lightsabre beat the walkers? Know he's coming back next episode but forget if they've covered this yet.

Attached: got une terrible.webm (640x360, 423K)

I don't know which of these revolts me more. I think the Arya one.

>Thenns

*Thenn

>that fat stomach
what why? why do you consider that attractive?

>Liberalism
Tormund is AnPrim

Attached: b56hDQtWKxE.jpg (400x404, 112K)

>fapping to this disgusting goblin
She 100% has fetal alcoholic syndrome.

kys yourself. have some goddamn standards

Attached: 1555697816646.gif (358x302, 1.59M)

That's not erect faggot

a shame it's cgi

Because of your shit taste my dude

Attached: Jack 2.jpg (850x1180, 691K)

>lightsabre

It's spelled Lightsaber. stop being british

>make ONE comment about her ex being taller
>"NOOOOOOO F*CKING FEMINISTS RUINING MY TV-SHOW DABIIIIIIDDDDD"

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (625x625, 38K)

Why are all the good scenes all male/majority male and the shit scenes like dany/sansa are all women/majority women also I feel like women are getting more screen time than men

What the fuck? Is Kit puking?

He gets unceremoniously sacrificed to the Dark God by chad Euron.

Attached: 144298.aea6fd51-6e44-4690-bb40-87ac938cd8f3.jpg (620x413, 18K)

>6 episodes to tie it all up
>waste 2 on more bickering, “haha last night we’re all gonna die” and long silences with solemn facial expressions

Why would it revolt you? Her body looks fine

It could have been interesting seeing more women being forced to lead because all the strong men are dying out in war

But this is just run of the mill SJW television

>He only likes perfect bodies

Get some taste my dude

Attached: 1deac5665f5390bf83910561e3ec3953.jpg (1058x1832, 661K)

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

You can fap to butterfaces

It's a rebellion, and Robert won - Jon doesn't have a claim worth shit

Screencap this: since Jon was dead and then revived, NK will be able to take control over him.

dothraki cavalry isnt very useful indoors

Trolling

she was just the best

Attached: karsi-got.jpg (740x385, 66K)

>dude just forget about her demonic spawn face and 60-year-old smoker voice
Right.

But once that is done you can have a sterlie room to rebuild your kitchen

>Arya kills the Night's King

You know it will happen

Attached: 1481906895687.gif (500x375, 2.84M)

yes
no
no/no
yes/yes
yes
yes
yes
no

Why does it seem like the lannisters have 3 times the men then all of other houses combined?
Do D&D really think about this?

I can't think of that kid in lewd ways. Disgusting.

Pff, what's unfair is that bimbo got to roll in bed with Dean!

Attached: tommen1.jpg (960x1200, 139K)

This is the most retarded got prediction I've ever read. Congratulations.

gag after kiss scene with Dany

Who are some characters that should still be alive and some characters that should have died a while ago?

>Mit dem Angriff Daenerys wird das alles in Ordnung kommen

Attached: 1516053840356.jpg (760x390, 104K)

Jaime ends up in a bitter political marriage with Dany.

Attached: Elizabeth_of_York_from_Kings_and_Queens_of_England.jpg (1318x1816, 1.38M)

What the fuck was the point of Shae?

She took up so much screentime for nothing to come of it

Drogo will always be better than Jon in Dany's eyes and Ygritte will always be better than Dany in Jon's eyes

Exotic savages>western nobility cucks

I did.

And I would again. The girl is a traitor. She tried to buy my loyalty.

Real or just goofing around?

>that omegle video
He couldn't have satisfied Margaery.

Do you think Arya orgasmed on her first time?
Does Gendry pack a huge stag dick?

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-season-8-arya-stark-gendry-1117205.jpg (590x350, 30K)

Then why didnt he just do that when they went north to capture a zombie? He could have taken over Beric as well.

have sex

FUCK TRADITION
WE SHOULD HAVE MEN AS SERVANTS AND THE WOMEN SHOULD RULE INSTEAD
To be fair, women and men were always rather equal in GRRMs work, like just read up on Essos cultures like the Bones and that city to its north for an example

I did, pic related

Attached: 02.2018_riccardo_ghilardi_68th_berlin_international_film_festival_(4).jpg (683x1024, 84K)

Books as always did it better.
and the actress playing her was a miscast.

Complete opposite of reality. As they burn with the fire of the Lord of Light, they are beyond the Night King's reach

long con.

Why do you think Robert went to such great lengths to make sure to wipe out the Targaryen line?

ONLY acceptable ways this mess ends:

>Bran is the Night's King and he's helping him secure his new empire, in the end all of Westeros falls to him and the last shot is of Bran sitting on the Iron Throne
>Jaime is Azor Ahai, he dies a heroes death as he kills the Night's King

Have sex.

lord of (you)s

so the unsullied suddenly don't serve their masters and don't want to live around evil white people?

I would believe that if GRRM didn't go on fucking speeches about Fire Wights

she didn't look all that satisfied afterwards desu

So what are the people in the Vale up to these days?

Attached: Arya Laugh.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

He's clearly made for other things anyway...

Attached: 8322d599f544cb1a6d9d93d4a1575044.jpg (640x629, 168K)

I wonder if gendry spread Aryas asscheeks apart and started tonguing her wet,sweaty asshole haha, wouldn't that be funny, like if she let out a little fart in surprise and the smell of half digested hardtack and grains filling the room wouldn't that be hilarious if he had to smell that while licking her asshole

so is it true then? does he have a porn video

MUH DICK

Attached: 1554740047228.jpg (402x239, 30K)

Didn't Butcher get a really nasty divorce?

wrong he has memories thus he cant be dead because of his memories and he wasnt forgotten.

He wanked himself off with his cousin on omegle or something.

real

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SÖYBÖY

It’s not even remotely interesting anymore, how is this shitshow STILL appealing to the normies? Surley even the dim facebook memers has to see through this shit at some point and start to see that absolutely fuck all is happening

they're in winterfell

She was still cute here. Where did it all go so wrong?

All of them?

This is dumb enough to be used by DnD.
>implying Rhllor isn't The Great Other
>implying that entity isnt playing both sides

Bran first actor died?

Attached: Bran_Stark_06.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

they only ever liked it for tits and dragons, and both are still featured.

Hottest GoT Character - prove me wrong

Attached: faafffafaa.jpg (734x485, 68K)

because royalist would rally to them and start another rebellion to put them back in the throne. That doesn't mean Jon is the true heir, he needs to reclaim it via rebellion like Robert did

only on the inside.

ROFLMAO

Tormund will die as well.

Fuck off, it was a great episode.

Attached: Puberty.jpg (598x732, 119K)

He fapped live on omegle with his cousin. He also has a pathetically small dick.

manlet subhuman

Its so bad its gonna happen

Last night's episode was the best we've had in seasons though.

she looks like a faggot jewish guy

When she started to wear her hair backwards like a stronk independent wymen

mutt genes caught up with her as she aged

Men died fighting. Most houses only have women left

only the non faggots.

I like the Anons who label this trite nonsense of lazily checking off plotpoints as being 'comfy'. I suspect they're fans of the Rian Johnson school of Forging the Narrative as well.

you're in for a treat user

Attached: tommen83.jpg (736x1012, 78K)

This season is actually the best since season 4. It's not good but it's a vast improvement of the shitshow that has been the last few seasons.

The three Targaryens

Attached: game of thrones targaryens.jpg (1385x1036, 96K)

>Those are some shitty odds
Think like Cersei. You really think they'd let you be if you joined forces and diminished your numbers? Why the fuck would I care about a bunch of dead people slaughtering me, then, if I end up powerless and dead all the same?
Sometimes going for the safe play is the worst you can do; add to that Cersei's whole personality and you got your answer.

what happened to those season 1 vale wildlings tyrion hired did d&d just forget about them

they all died I assume

They needed to recast them. It's just common sense.

Kys

Attached: 1555139387555.jpg (299x168, 5K)

All my friends and family think it’s just now getting good and the first seasons were the slowing and boring ones. People just have terrible tastes

I don't think she's capable of that kind of pleasure anymore (outside of killing people) and I feel like her fucking him was motivated by him telling her he was a Baratheon and her realizing she could transfer 100% of his plot armor to her right before the battle by having him put a baby in her

that last scene with arya and gendry laying in bed left me with the impression that arya wasnt satisfied

who will she go to that can reach it?

Men are easily manipulated, it only makes sense for women to take charge and show these men how its done. After all, nothing women do is because of men and far from stupid!

It is?

Just reveal him you fucking hacks, give me Stannis

Attached: 4567845678.jpg (798x419, 34K)

The only thing that makes Jon's (Aegon's) claim to be better than Dany's is that he is male. If Dany was a dude, he would have the better claim. If you guys think the show is going to let that happen you're not thinking straight. For one, I believe Dany will die, but if she doesn't and Jon doesn't either, Dany will rule because they will erase the "men rule first" law.

Going to try and 1v1 the Night King and die

based patrician taste

Attached: D4xXfjEXsAU0dJI.jpg (567x582, 49K)

He's not sleeping, he's dead

She's about to steal his face

wishful thinking

Tyrion is Tywins only child

I don't care about her face.

Will die saving two commoner boys like the two innocent kids he killed in winterfell.

Gendry
Lyanna
Davos

>ice king
Fucking mathematical.

Jon has the better claim regardless of gender.

Beric/Hound spitroast

So Tyrion is to blame for all that is happening, right?

He had the plan to capture the skelly, and due to this plan Dany went to rescue the team in her dragons, losing one dragon, which was used to tear down the North Wall. If the plan was not conceived, or executed, the WWs couldn't pass the wall, Dany would probably take the Iron Throne and Shansa would be rulling the Norf.

It is all it takes to make everything crumble, lads, a bad idea. Like the dwarf that conceived the idea of women suffrage

What MCs are in the crypt, if it does indeed kick off there?

this episode was like them reminding you of all the characters that exist so they can kill them next episode so they have time to somehow wrap the show up in 3 episodes. seing arya get fucked was good though.

she fucked him to death?

Attached: tumblr_mm01wiBUz91qfv91lo7_250.gif (245x194, 1.26M)

FUCK TRADITION! WOMEN ARE IN CHARGE NOW! MEN ALWAYS ACT ON FEELINGS AND WOMEN ALWAYS ACT ON RATIONALITY!

seriously tho, what is it?

Sam, Gilly, Tyrion

In the books it's pretty clear that Tyrion has not a drop of Lannister blood. It's hinted in the show as well, but they don't have time to explain to the watchers that he is a Targ so they'll leave it as it is.

Well if that fellow German yesterday would've just opened his mouth about where he got the episode instead of posting pictures of his grimy dusty Republic of Gamers laptop I could've skipped ahead and tell you.

sup dabid

literally no scene that showed her get fucked. what show were you watching

Robert cucked Cersei more then she cucked him

Attached: HYEAH.png (421x408, 98K)

>who's Myranda

starting strenght

t. The Last Jedi fan

straight shota

>if the rightful claimant doesnt arrive within fifteen minutes im legally allowed to proclaim myself king
Be honest you have no idea how kingdoms work do you

straight shota

Why doesn't the wiki move to a non-shit website?

It's always down

By that logic you could everything is the Fat Jew who gave Dany the 3 dragon eggs fault

Wish you were still around Stannis

Attached: 1555922326584.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

What tradition do the wildlings have even?

Even Theon had two kids

how? at least her mother was a lannister

Why don't you turn off adblocker so they can make ad revenue to get a more stable server?

Checkmate

suck and fuck

this. also why are 'Man' genes so fucking shit in this story

AWOIAF is not the GOT wiki you fool

I really hope Euron wins at the end of this show.

aaaaaaAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHH

Attached: 1501415626754.png (900x884, 818K)

do you think Arya can have sex with a different face on?

>some form of gurl pwr yaaassss in literally every scene
>arya
>bran
>absolutely atrosious writing
>complete lack of progression in the actual story despite the season being nearly cut in half
>lines that can be found in your average 90’s sitcom

Fucking awsome season so far man

it's up for me

It's implied Tyrion is mad King Aeris son and that Aeris raped Tywins wife.

Three was also Daario Naahaaaariiiiis.

Dickless Baldman, Bitchnigger Tyrone, Fatfuck Sam Tardly, Gilly (Big Chungus Mode), Little Big Sam, Salsa Starch, I think thats it?

I'm assuming varys as well.

OG Sam is fighting on the walls

LEAVE THE LOLI ALONE
REEEEEE

you are wrong desu Ros is thick'n'fiery

Myranda is lowtest'n'psycho

Oh that's right, she was a Lannister wasn't she, fucking incest man can't keep track of all of it.
But yeah he is the mad king son

WTF am I reading? Did you have an accident involving your brain? Last night's episode was season 7 bullshit-tier. Except for giantess' teats, there was not only interesting line nor moment in the entire episode.
The show is merely going through the motions at this point.

This is good, who else was set up to die this episode?

Jorah dying for his family with Samwells blessing?
Brienne dying after being recognised legitimately as a knight by Jaime?

I want the book wiki not the GoT wiki

I seem to remember that the rebels who took Aerys II Targaryen (the mad king) hostage (which is when he actually started going mad) had something to do with Bryndon Rivers, the original three eyed raven?

Might be wrong here
I think Bran went back in time and turned Aerys mad

Attached: 1286210165302.jpg (429x410, 23K)

whut

Jaimes hero and person he looks up to most is Arthur Dayne and wants his excalibur. King Arthurs father had a green and gold sigil of a dragon. Jaime and Cersei have green and gold association via eye and hair colour.

King Arthurs Lioness queen betrayed Arthurs love and fucked Lancelot. Lioness Cersei betrayed Jaimes love and fucked Lancel.

Tyrion is a faggot and Jaime has a gold fooking hand.

the Arya and Brianne scenes were all good. It's just Dany and Sansa suck anyway and they're the only two female characters to get a scene together this episode
>also I feel like women are getting more screen time than men
there's literally 1 scene with only female characters in the episode and it's 3 minutes long and they spend the entire scene talking about men. The rest of the time they're either talking to a man or in a group conversation with a bunch of men as the only woman. You can literally count the amount of female characters who have important roles in this episode on one hand.

a man has needs

Attached: maxresdefault-8.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Nothing to do with the fact that he's a male. He's her older brother's son. Rhaegar was the heir, he had a son, making Jon the heir. Nothing to do with gender.

Did you watch the episode? He even gave Heartsbane to Sir Friendzone of Feminist Island before heading down below.

This is true. It'd be super useful to use dothraki correctly, and then they need some support, and that support needs support. Low and behold, you start outside and retreat inward.

Another way of looking at is if it gets too chaotic indoors, how are they going to separate the night king from the army and give him the D?

Attached: 1540405056925.gif (660x780, 201K)

He handed over the sword, but then he, Jon and Edd talk on the wals and Sam says he's going to fight

The kids at the Miller he killed

found the homo

Also dragon dreams, he being extremely keen of them and danys dragons not roasting him alive when they were chained

yea nah..Jaimes mother appears in the books via glass candle and says Jaime and Cersei aren't Tywins children. So did Aunt Genna saying Tyrion is Tywins true son and that the Twincest kids weren't his.

I'm hoping its Jaime
> kingslayer meme comes full circle

Will he go back in time and fix it? Is this his real plan?

Attached: night-king-1503430911.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

That happened beforehand. Watch it again.

most boring episode of the show. basically a recap episode without the flashbacks.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MEERA REED AND HOWLAND REED HAS D&D FORGOTTEN ABOUT THEM WHERE IS MUH FROG WAIFU

those weren't his

bend the knee

Please explain more about what's hidden in the winterfell crypts

kek

howland sneed

new

There's no real proof they were dragon dreams but dreams of what he thought were dragons. Stemmed from his inadequacy of being a faggot dwarf. They weren't a legit Targ dream experience.

The incest Twins are obvious dragon seeds.

there are titans in the crypt walls

>when Danny called Jon, who sat next to her, the Warden of the North, a title beneath her in status
>when Danny and Sansa talked about women ruling
>when Hillary Mormont and Sir Friendzone talked and she put him in his place
>when Hillary Mormont left and walked straight through a group of men who all called her Lady Mormont with utmost respect and awe
>when the guy with his friends came up to Fleacook and told him he wasnt a a fighter, Fleacook told him to suck it up and they left, afterwards a little girl maybe aged 4 at best came up and showed more courage than these men
>when the Beauty was knighted
>when Sir Friendzone told Bitchqueen he was fine with being cucked
>when Tyrone reluctantly took orders from Bitchqueen to hide
>when Goblin told Gendry to take his own pants off while she was still wearing pants
>when Sam went to hide instead of fight, because fat white men arent allowed to do battle
>when Dickjoy said he was going to guard Bran, because a man without a dick may as well be dead

golden company you spastic

Why is the Night King just frozen Xehanort?

Greyworm, Theon, Gendry and Jorah are 100% confirmed
Brienne, Beric, and Tormund are 75% confirmed

everyone else will survive I think. The ones I mentioned all had all their loose ends story/character wise tied up last night and/or had major death flags like Greyworm promising to take his waifu on a vacation after the battle

I really thought Jamie would be the one who says something about being optimistic. He comes from this fraternity of knighthood who swore to protect the weak. They're the kind of people you would expect to have a "never surrender" attitude. It's a very masculine, knightly conviction to have, yet they gave that line to Tyrion. Jamie should have said something like "I don't go out to the battlefield with the intention of losing."

Attached: 1555296161813.png (1296x1080, 928K)

Dany style?

>Greyworm, Theon, Gendry and Jorah are 100% confirmed
>Beric and Tormund are 75% confirmed
fixed that for you

Then Sansa would never know true love making ;_;

MORE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!

They should've given that line to Dany or any female cast member desu

Dany has like a 100.000 dothraki on horse, what are your 20.000 golden company soldiers with whats left of the lanister army going to do against that?

applauding, apparently

Attached: WILDling Customs.jpg (1152x648, 60K)

You are fucking stupid don't you realize...what is dead may never die