Was it kino?

was it kino?

Attached: eb84227c-4553-48b7-9478-46cb5d939409[1].png (730x540, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberators:_Fighting_on_Two_Fronts_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually had a good time.

it was a trash movie regardless of the blackwash.
oh and ofc they painted the americans as nice with the french girls when in fact they raped all of them.

ending kinda fell flat but was really enjoyable. most of the movie was them sneaking around, then they were killing everyone.

>t. Jealous frog

already forgot this movie existed

You're welcome

Not really. The French whores jumped on soldier cock from either side, nazi or American. Much more attracting than the cowering French “men”

>blackwashes
I feel like I need a shower

What does blackwash mean? Serious question.

>It's another "NEVER FORGET" film

Attached: 1554648475963.jpg (891x695, 279K)

>What does blackwash mean? Serious question.
Google "white inventors" and click images.

It means whitewash but with black.
Also you are not allowed to say that, because it's wrongthink

Have you seen the movie?

No I just want to funpost

Black soldiers were segregated in WWII.

Racist incels were upset by this movie because it shows white soldiers and black soldiers fighting together.

Also it's about zombies, but they didn't have a problem with that.

Overlord is basically Wolfenstein the movie.

Lmao not that user but i did and it was all black people

It was very poorly written. None of the characters act like soldiers. The paratroopers land in France on the early morning on D-day, but suddenly none of them have any training and none of them know what to do. There's a scene where some germans execute an american soldier they captures, but all the other soldiers are hiding behind trees because they're all to scared to shoot the germans.

That's in the beginning. The rest of the movie is just as stupidly written.

Now google "white woman with white baby"

He was a nigger because being a nigger in occupied France is even scarier than being a whitey! Totally works for the film. Dummies.

>last scene of the movie
>black guy gets the white girl
>white guy take care of the kid, brother of the french girl, while she and blackie lovingly embrace each other
>the jew lies comfortably, smiling
what did they mean by this?

Attached: jooz.png (452x454, 5K)

It took a little too long to get going but once it picked up I ended up having a pretty good time with it.

they tried to rewrite history by having WW2 fought and led by blacks who took down the evil Nazis.

When in reality the 80iq blacks were either being used as front line fodder or as cooks and janitors.

It was really dumb, if you want to put niggers in your ww2 movie make the entire regiment black.

French whores sabotaged the war effort with all their venereal diseases. They're deadlier than nazis.

I enjoyed it because I like Nazi Zombies but the ending especially was pretty bad, almost cartoon-ish. Fuck I hate the actor who plays Euron in GOT/ the evil nazi

ööä

it was literally Wolfenstein the movie

so...yes, Pretty much kino

>Zombie movie
>History

Attached: cuhrayzee bait.png (625x626, 74K)

wdadfa

>lets make a WWII movie
YAY
>lets add Zombies
YAY
>and niggers
BOOOOOOO

Its not that difficult to understand, DeAndre.

Remeber "The Liberators"? It was an oscar nominated documentary about how " Black American soldiers were among the first 'liberators' to enter Nazi death camps". It was proven to be completly fabricated. Directed by Nina Rosenblum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberators:_Fighting_on_Two_Fronts_in_World_War_II

Attached: MV5BMTI0NDA0NDIwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTEyNjEyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (259x475, 42K)

Now Google "normal white family"

terrible movie, the only good scene is the airplane one. and the nigger is boring, they should go just with kurt russell son.

yes, its his son. with owen wilson. apparently. next captain america, i hope.

"One could say: “Come on, what does it matter? It’s a silly horror movie.” But history does matter. Ask any Jew about World World War II and they will strongly remind you we must never forget the specific facts of what happened in the concentration camps of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Bergen-Belsen, Buchenwald, Chelmno, Dachau, Ebensee, and Flossenbürg."

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Attached: honkler59.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

It sort of made sense having a black guy. If it was just a white guy, he could just put on a nazi uniform and walk around the place like nothing's wrong. Even if he was wearing the non-distinct american uniform, the germans might hesitate before shooting. But since they made him black, they will always shoot on sight, adding tension to his sneaking around.

Shalom to you too my fellow americans (god bless our country right?). Let us all vote for the best je-I mean presidential candidate and work towards a better future for isr-America.

It was a horror movie not a history movie. It cracks me up how people always bring up the black guy as being out of place before the zombies.

Wtf am I seeing? I don't get why they're all black.

then dont set it in a prominent obvious and well documented part of history

its like saying i shouldn't be laughing at a clown dressed transgender in a CEO office on the 100th floor of a business building before it devolves in to ZOMBIES IN THE SKSCRAPER the movie.

jarring is jarring, faggot.

also JJ is a hack

Based oblivious funposter

Jarring jarring Abrams XDD

What's ironic is that the US has never had a jewish president. Meanwhile in FRANCE, you have Macron the Jew-bot.

The correct term is "black stained" but that's not allowed.

I enjoyed it, still wanted more it to be like RTCW.
Go crazy with that shit.

This. Its a b-tier horror fantasy ripped off of a video game not fucking Dunkirk/Saving Private Ryan.

>tries to change the subject
>having a non-jew president means the US will stop sucking Israel's dick
>doesn't realize that no matter how many fucking elections they have,every single time the winner will be subservient to Israel first

Happy hanukah my brother

>doesn't realize that no matter how many fucking elections they have,every single time the winner will be subservient to Israel first

Other way around.

"Late Republican Senator Jesse Helms used to call Israel "America's aircraft carrier in the Middle East", when explaining why the United States viewed Israel as such a strategic ally, saying that the military foothold in the region offered by the Jewish State alone justified the military aid that the United States grants Israel every year"

Keep being our money depot tho

>admitting blackwashing is a thing that actually happens
Whoa slow down there bucko.

Attached: oy vey.png (354x504, 129K)

>Also it's about zombies, but they didn't have a problem with that
I bet you're one of those geniuses who discard every criticism with shit like "it has dragons and magic and THIS bothers you?" and "it's a space wizard movie for children you incel". Fantastical elements don't mean everything must be inaccurate and nonsensical.

sasuga Ainz-sama

>blackwashes
what based editor allowed this to slip through?

isn't Trumb a jew-bot too?

You are so dumb it's unreal! wow.

Attached: 1544758888942.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

>he believes all that bullshit
>meanwhile you can't EVER criticize Israel without backlash from the most popular, influential and important politicians

Nice quote you've got there schlomo. I almost forgot to cry for the 6 gorillions today but don't worry it won't ever happen again.

And thanks for the $38 billion, mind sending more shekels? We kinda need more ammo.

Was that character originally black in the source material?

>pretends like french women are't gigantic sluts
>calls others jews
Interesting tactic my kike friend.

It was a Nazi Zombie film, I couldn't give a fuck when the main character was a black dude. My main problems were how bland his character was and certain CGI effects. The action was pretty good though.

In the case of a ww2 zombie movie, yeah, it doesn't matter if a nigger is in the unit. Chill out user.

>no relation whatsoever between the two
Shalom and happy hanukah my brother.

The source material is real life WWII so no.
But then the story doesn't stick too close to the source anyway.

t. never been to france or read a history book

;)

Keep sending more soldiers goy, we might get into a bit of a pickle with lebanon.

>admits he was the jew all along
pottery

>produced by (((JJ Abrams)))
>written by (((Billy Ray)))
-(((kill Nazis)))
>black hero gets White girl

More jew BS.