8. Attack of the Clones
7. The Force Awakens
6. Return of the Jedi
5. The Phantom Menace
4. A New Hope
3. Empire Strikes Back
2. The Last Jedi
1. Revenge of the Sith

Attached: (2017) Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.D.BDRip.720p.ExKinoRay[(158911)2019-01-07-13-43-26].jpg (1280x536, 301K)

1: Star Wars
2: Star Wars 2: The Empire Strikes Back

t. flickpleb

>1. Star Wars Holiday Special
>...
>∞. All other productions of the Star Wars franchise in any way, shape, or form
At least the Holiday Special was honest about the trash tier Star Wars resides in, exclusively

1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. A New Hope
4. The Phantom Menace
5. Return of the Jedi
6. Attack of the Clones

FANFICTION POWER GAP

7. Rogue One
8. Basedlo
9. The Last Jedi
10. The Force Awakens

She should be naked

Attached: rey hot.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Attached: everything was better when you were 12.gif (500x657, 101K)

I can agree with this

>words words words

ESB>ANH>RO>TFA>ROTJ>TLJ=ROTS>TPM>AOTC

Attached: clown pepe ni.gif (607x609, 821K)

1. Episode IV
2. Episode III
3. Episode V
4. Episode VIII
5. Episode I
6. Episode VI
7. Episode II
8. Episode VII

>the starwars prequels are popular among illiterates

Multipass.

Massive retard
Massive patrician

objective rank
RO

>objective rank
>the literal garbage rogue one at number 3
Rogue one has shit characters and completely shit reshoots and editing for it's entire third act fuck off, it's B movie tier besides MUH vader hallway scene

tldr

Attached: ywn.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

Typical brainlet pleb who praises trash like rogue one

I second that

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-111642_Instagram.jpg (1080x1266, 589K)

Your shithead forced meme and shit taste should be eliminated from the gene pool.

not an argument lol
keep shilling for movies that you only like because you were a toddler when you saw them

Attached: felicity outdoorswoman.gif (303x451, 1.99M)

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. A New Hope
3. The Force Awakens
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. The Phantom Menace
7. Attack of the Clones
8. Gay Dogshit (poo from a homosexual canine)
9. The Last Jedi

Attached: green screen kino.jpg (523x360, 96K)

>V
>IV
>VI
>III
>I
>VII (disregarding the sequel)
>II
>Solo
>VIII

Haven't seen Rogue One, but all Disney Wars is shit

What are you talking about you stupid spic? I saw Revenge of the Sith in theaters when I was older than you probably are. Stop shilling your unemoting old hags shitty star wars movie #4 about the death star.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: felicity smugfu.jpg (615x409, 26K)

Only disney shills can rank any nuwars movie above canon movies

5 > 4 = 6 >>> 3 > 1 > 2 >>> RO > 7 > 8 > Solo

While I'm here, let me take the chance to thank every one of you plebeian assholes for watching these movies and buying the merchandise. Bc if you people, was just able to buy 4 games from steam I wanted, and as soon as amazon has the ones I want in going to buy THREE 2080ti so my VR is sure to look perfect. So, thank you ALL from the bottom of my greedy, monstrous heart...

>any of the prequels above any of the originals
jesus christ guys I know we hate the nu shit but learn to be objective for once in your life

V
IV
VI
III
I
II
Solo
VII
VIII
Rogue One