Incels say they wouldn't

>incels say they wouldn't

Attached: IMAGINEgendry.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

I'd rather get fucked by Gendry than having to bed srya the orc

i'd rather get fucked by the dragon than get near that thing

I'd make the moves on her before she even knew I existed

I would if nobody could possibly find out.

I would absolutely do her, without a second's thought, but I do in fact have sex semi-regularly. I might get laid today (80+% chance).

I too would rather be Gendry's cock slut and his personal sissy slave before I had to fuck Arya the quadimodo looking assassin

SHAG ME TITS OF GENDERS YA REET BASTID YA

>Incels HATE her!
>Click here to find out why!

good luck with your bf today, fren :^)

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

hank hill bodytype

is there a webm to go with this?

It felt very liberating to not being attracted to slim young half naked female for the first time in my life.

I M A G I N E

I in fact wouldn't ever have casual sex, with anyone.

have sex incel

This.

If I knew people would find out I’d pass.

Nah.

i would berry my dick so deep inside her whoever got it out would be crowned king arthur

Imagine being Joe Dempsie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maisie Williams, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous goblin face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 18 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe and not only sit in that chair while Maisie Williams flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that stance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's GOT IT and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face barely contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and tight Skins fans for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the UK. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her fake scars as she suggestively looks at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Joe. You're not going to lose your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

anyone else's testicles travel up inside their abdomen when they cum? sometimes when I'm cumming i'll feel down there and my balls are just completely gone. they come back down afterwards, but its horrific

It's ridiculous. They used to admit they wanted dirty English peasant sex with her, but now they're scared of their own desire. I would fuck her in a stable while horses mate around us. I'd forbid her to wipe after shitting so I could clean her with my mouth. Anyone who says different isn't doing heterosexuality properly and should probably just explore their other options.

Coming from someone who WOULD. I think she’s fuckable but I can see why others wouldn’t care. Stop projecting and being insecure all the time faggot and most important HAVE SEX.

I want to fuck her and Bran
from season 1